NEWBIE 1858: MEDICAL MAFIA (fin)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Draynth »

Kinda scared of a scenario where Schadd just lurks the rest of the game and let's us argue amongst ourselves to turn out as scum, I've seen it before.
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don’t worry, it’s shattiel
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Draynth »

Sigh, if shatt flips town here I'm policy lynching you regardless of whether you're scum or not.

VOTE: Shattiel

Regardless of NM's well explained and logical case I think this is where I was leaning anyway.
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Draynth »

That's L-1

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

GG
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:51 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 799, Draynth wrote:
In post 789, Shattiel wrote:
In post 787, Draynth wrote:@Shatt
Don't see it, mind quoting?
Also if you don't have any actual reasons as to why NM is scum, why are Rei, schadd and myself town?
are you actually done isoing people?
If not then just iso NM it wouldn't even take a minute
I meant I don't see where you talked about people's interaction with the flip, you just quoted places where NM / 2create mentioned each other and didn't say anything about it
did you really iso people draynth?
In post 740, Shattiel wrote:
In post 134, 2Create wrote:
@draynth I tend to post text walls. I'll try to lay it off to the best of my ability but it's not really my problem if you refuse to read them tbh. Last game I played here the average post D1 was probably longer than that and no one complained.
yeah draynth should be town
In post 742, Shattiel wrote:
In post 40, 2Create wrote:
In post 27, schadd_ wrote:
In post 16, soulshade55r wrote: 4) people normally scum read me all the time even when I am Town so probably badly :c
oh hey!
What do you mean by this? Are you saying you're scumreading soul already? If not, I have no idea what you could mean. You're being a bit ambiguous here.
If you are saying that soul is being scummy however, allow me to disagree. Let's actually pull up the thing you quoted earlier before you put the vote on:
In post 8, soulshade55r wrote: Like your random voting style c: I'm bad at starting up so I'm gonna just wait until something comes up.
I can understand why that's not great play, but I can't understand why you would find such a thing scummy. Surely scum wouldn't say such a thing? It attracts the wrong kind of attention. Sure, lurking is a valid scum strategy.
Saying
you're going to lurk is not, in my opinion. Especially so early on, when you could easily just keep under the radar for a little bit before jumping in when some discussion has already taken place.
I would not call this a towntell at all, but it's also not a scumtell.

I suggest we get meaningful discussion underway ASAP so that no one can hide behind that excuse any longer.
*looks at this post*

Oh hey. Let's keep it going, yeah?

Anyway, rudimentary reads list incoming.
There hasn't been enough discussion to really rank people against each other, but I'll roughly put people in groups.

Reads list.

Town: Ejji
Null: Soul, Schadd, Espeonage
Scum: Rei.

My reason for putting Ejji in town, is that he has been the driving factor behind all discussion so far. There's been very little, so it's not a reliable read for sure, but this is all I have to go on right now.

My reason for putting Rei in scum is posting a complete non-answer to Ejji's question 4. Seriously, it doesn't get any more non-answer than that.
Rei contributes?
Rei tries her best to be good, but might not be very good??
Rei is friendly, but can also be unfriendly if paranoid???
This is a lot of words, but it tells us literally nothing.

I don't consider any other reads I've gathered so far to be meaningful enough to put anyone else in either town or scum.
I've also obviously excluded anyone who's been inactive.
Okay that reply to schad's post could either be bad distancing or just scum overreacting. I'd like to think the former right now at least until notmafia's flip.

Also Rei just couldn't be scum here
Do I need to explain these basic stuffs and why I think that way?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 802, Draynth wrote:Sigh, if shatt flips town here I'm policy lynching you regardless of whether you're scum or not.

Regardless of NM's well explained and logical case I think this is where I was leaning anyway.
dont even make me laugh draynth.. policy lynch is not something one would do in lylo
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 802, Draynth wrote: Regardless of NM's well explained and logical case I think this is where I was leaning anyway.
also you need to elaborate on this one you can't be sheeping NM with a non existent reason
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Getting desperate much?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He never said he was sheeping me
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 809, Not_Mafia wrote:He never said he was sheeping me
"you CAN'T be sheeping"

Nice try moo :P
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Draynth »

Spoiler: Quoted post
In post 805, Shattiel wrote:
Also if you don't have any actual reasons as to why NM is scum, why are Rei, schadd and myself town?
I meant I don't see where you talked about people's interaction with the flip, you just quoted places where NM / 2create mentioned each other and didn't say anything about it
@draynth I tend to post text walls. I'll try to lay it off to the best of my ability but it's not really my problem if you refuse to read them tbh. Last game I played here the average post D1 was probably longer than that and no one complained.
In post 16, soulshade55r wrote: 4) people normally scum read me all the time even when I am Town so probably badly :c
oh hey!
What do you mean by this? Are you saying you're scumreading soul already? If not, I have no idea what you could mean. You're being a bit ambiguous here.
If you are saying that soul is being scummy however, allow me to disagree. Let's actually pull up the thing you quoted earlier before you put the vote on:
In post 8, soulshade55r wrote: Like your random voting style c: I'm bad at starting up so I'm gonna just wait until something comes up.
I can understand why that's not great play, but I can't understand why you would find such a thing scummy. Surely scum wouldn't say such a thing? It attracts the wrong kind of attention. Sure, lurking is a valid scum strategy.
Saying
you're going to lurk is not, in my opinion. Especially so early on, when you could easily just keep under the radar for a little bit before jumping in when some discussion has already taken place.

I suggest we get meaningful discussion underway ASAP so that no one can hide behind that excuse any longer.
*looks at this post*

There hasn't been enough discussion to really rank people against each other, but I'll roughly put people in groups.

Reads list.

My reason for putting Ejji in town, is that he has been the driving factor behind all discussion so far. There's been very little, so it's not a reliable read for sure, but this is all I have to go on right now.

My reason for putting Rei in scum is posting a complete non-answer to Ejji's question 4. Seriously, it doesn't get any more non-answer than that.
Rei contributes?

I don't consider any other reads I've gathered so far to be meaningful enough to put anyone else in either town or scum.
Okay that reply to schad's post could either be bad distancing or just scum overreacting. I'd like to think the former right now at least until notmafia's flip.

idk why you're being so condescending considering I had to ask you like 3 times before you even mentioned this.
Also I'm not going to put words into your mouth or provide you with reasoning for anything.

Again, it's still not even convincing since all it does it contribute towards your POE argument which I strongly oppose. If you don't have any actual reasons why he's scum then it's kinda pointless pushing him right now.

Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 811, Draynth wrote:
Spoiler: Quoted post
In post 805, Shattiel wrote:
oh hey!
Saying

*looks at this post*

Reads list.

Rei contributes?

idk why you're being so condescending considering I had to ask you like 3 times before you even mentioned this.
Also I'm not going to put words into your mouth or provide you with reasoning for anything.

Again, it's still not even convincing since all it does it contribute towards your POE argument which I strongly oppose. If you don't have any actual reasons why he's scum then it's kinda pointless pushing him right now.
I don't get you..
You would go for a policy lynch in lylo but you won't accept a poe?
Do you know what's poe? Poe is when you hunt scum through elimination. IT'S NOT ABOUT NM... it's because I think the others are town so based on elimination NM should be scum.
Welp even if we're gonna read NM do you have anything from him? Do you scumread NM? No? But do you townread him? No? Too. So why can't he be scum?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:01 am

Post by Shattiel »

If you don't have any actual reasons why he's scum then it's kinda pointless pushing him right now.
You're talking like NM can't be scum. HE'S SCUM THROUGH POE
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Shattiel »

@NM you scumbutt better go for draynth if I got lynched.
You owe me for your shitty push on me of you're town.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Shattiel »

*if
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Shattiel »

NM > Draynth
Lynch order
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Draynth »

You have 3 people in a room, all a suspect of murder.

Two have decent alibis, the third doesn't BUT
you have 0 evidence to prove that they are the murderer
Does that person get arrested and sentenced? Of course not. It makes them a prime suspect, sure, doesn't mean they did it though.

Also POE doesn't work the same for me given the fact that I think you're a better lynch than NM.

THAT BEING SAID

VOTE: Unvote

I want to think something out for a second regarding schadd, I really can't help but shake the feeling that he's just lurking as scum to win here.
The way that A)Shatt and NM have been allowed to tunnel each other with minimal interaction from anyone other than myself and B) The fact that he's literally just pdodging at this point really worries me

Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:09 am

Post by Shattiel »

@Rei @schadd get over here and sheep me
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Draynth »

Also I'm not saying POE is an inherently bad scum hunting tool, I'm trying to explain that from my POV it doesn't accomplish much if you don't have any actual scum tells / inklings / anything to pair with it.

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 703, Shattiel wrote:
In post 690, Espeonage wrote:Ok so like shat not voting wheme is added to the bad stuff pile.
not sure why I would vote him
In post 704, Shattiel wrote:
In post 684, Espeonage wrote:Hello people.

Some fun things happened last night. For instead I have a lovely pm from my good friend bins that Wheme is a dirty, stinking, Mafia scumbutt.

Considering how obviously scum shat is, I reckon we win tomorrow.

vote: Wheme
oh I missed this post
In post 705, Shattiel wrote:So 2creat is indeed scum kek
I told you scum would make bad jokes on d1
Why didn't you vote Wheme at this point

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Draynth »

Anyone have any thoughts as to why Wheme self hammered?
Presumably he was trying to deny information in some way but I can't think of how exactly

Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:16 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 817, Draynth wrote:You have 3 people in a room, all a suspect of murder.

Two have decent alibis, the third doesn't BUT
you have 0 evidence to prove that they are the murderer
Does that person get arrested and sentenced? Of course not. It makes them a prime suspect, sure, doesn't mean they did it though.

Also POE doesn't work the same for me given the fact that I think you're a better lynch than NM.

THAT BEING SAID

VOTE: Unvote

I want to think something out for a second regarding schadd, I really can't help but shake the feeling that he's just lurking as scum to win here.
The way that A)Shatt and NM have been allowed to tunnel each other with minimal interaction from anyone other than myself and B) The fact that he's literally just pdodging at this point really worries me
There's no "alibis" or shits like that my read on them are my own observations and understanding we're playing mafia we can't have 100% evidence if there is then we wouldn't be having these argument right now.

Shattiel/Schadd/NM? That's a big pool you almost added everyone there..
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:17 am

Post by Draynth »

Yeah well that's what happens when you don't blindly rule people out based on tone reads

Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:23 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 819, Draynth wrote:Also I'm not saying POE is an inherently bad scum hunting tool, I'm trying to explain that from my POV it doesn't accomplish much if you don't have any actual scum tells / inklings / anything to pair with it.
Well let's put it the way you put it.

3 people are being suspected 2 have good reasons 1 refuse to speak.. Does he get a pass? How can we get a scum tell coming from him if he refused to speak in the first place?

That's what NM is doing this game he's just repeating himself like a douche without explaining or saying anything valuable.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”