Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #105 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Very all, just as a heads up, I'm very busy right now, so my responses might be a little... Sporadic. Going to give some heavy reads soon, but to start off:
In post 27, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 19, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm gonna try something: for this I'm gonna lurk out the first irl day or so

Imma make this short and simple.

I'm in a neighborhood with Gamma Emerald. I'm an ascetic miller also. No other info will be given.
I can confirm the neighborhood, as I am also in it with Flavor and Gamma. Flavor also made the same claim in that thread, though he took it back. He also pushed me in the neighborhood rather opportunisticly due to my inactivity. I would like to let y'all know that the neighbors have not been confirmed in terms of team to each other, just so it's not questioned later.
In post 42, Nictis wrote:
In post 36, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 35, Nictis wrote:I completely failed to respond to that post. Ascetic Miller isn't overkill for a fakeclaim, it's just wrong. "You can't visit me but if you could I would come up as scum," doesn't make sense.
Just because it's redundant doesn't make it wrong. Mods make shit like that all the time just to make a role hard to claim outright. He also hasn't fully expanded on the nature of his role. It could be an X-shot ascetic miller. Or ascetic comes with some heavy asterisks. Or he's just paraphrasing his role name. There's a lot of possibilities.
I'll be honest, I had to visit the wiki to remember what Ascetic was. A 'Reflexive' role doesn't seem like one that is an X-Shot thing.
It could be that Assembler did something like that, but why? The only valuable use I can see Town having for an X-Shot weak Commuter (Which is what it would be functionally) is to prevent scum Roleblocking a different ability that he can use. He can dodge being roleblocked, healed, watched, or investigated, but not killed. We can't track him to see if he kills someone, we can't heal him after he turned himself into a target, we can't watch his house for the killer, we can't investigate him (And if we could we'd get a guilty result?)

It being something hard to claim doesn't seem right either, if it's just redundant then why even bring up that he's a Miller? Stick with Ascetic and you're good.

If we can't verify anything about him, or protect him, why keep him around? If he shows himself to be Town then we can trust Gamma to a point. If he shows himself to be something else then we have another person to look at that he volunteered.

He claimed Miller, which is something that I personally raise my eyebrow towards. In addition to claiming Miller, he claimed that visiting him is pointless, and has said he's sharing a chat. All of these are ticking boxes in my head that yell 'SCUM.'
Comes up guilty to investigation: Check
Collusion with another player: Check
Tells Town not to visit them: Check

It could be that his role is strange, that there's a reason I can't think of, or that he's bold scum. I just know that the claim itself doesn't make sense at face value, and that it's easier for me to assign scum reasoning to it than a possible Town role.

A couple reasons for my vote I suppose.
This seems incredibly strong and out of the gate for this early. Not sure whether tryhard town or scum pushing a fakeclaim.

While on the subject of fakeclaims, I am, once again, The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out of Its Ass. Take that as you will.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ebwop: I misremembered. Leaf said he was going to take back the neighbor claim, but he did not take back the miller claim in neighborhood thread. My bad.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I've got to ask. How many people here have played in a game with James or I?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Yes, it is a definite thing. Me, Gamma, Flavor, and one other.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Inferno390 »

LUV. That's who it is. LUV, me, Leaf, and Gamma. None of them are confirmed as town to the others though. (If I just tricked over the neighborhood, I'm sorry. I've never played a role like this before, so I'm just going to be transparent about it.)

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I agree on leaf. His in neighborhood push I name was very opportunistic, and this claim seems very meh to me. Plus, what was the point. In restating it in neighborhood?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 120, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 110, Inferno390 wrote:I've got to ask. How many people here have played in a game with James or I?
Why is this important?
I'm honestly just curious, because I've recognized the names if like half the game already. (I also find it amusing that all of the other people in the neighborhood are players I've had some experience with before.)

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Inferno390 »

James (Full name James Brafin) is another player on the site and my brother, so I read all of his games.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 132, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 131, Pine wrote:
In post 130, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 129, Pine wrote:
In post 127, TwoInAMillion wrote:Focusing night actions on the neighborhood might be a good approach if we're reasonably certain there is scum there.
This feels self-serving despite its apparent logic.
Catching scum is self serving?
Directing night actions away from oneself is selfserving.
Well, I know I'm town so why would I want people to night action me?
Um. This seems like a classic scum response.
I agree with pine on TIAMs response in terms of it seems to come from scum. It doesn't really seem self serving to me, more of "soft bus my partner in the neighborhood for towncred." Bussing the neighborhood without actually smoking out a partner, you know?
Or in the case of two scumteams, TIAMs team may not have a member in the neighborhood, so the presence of it would suggest that the other team has a player in it instead.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Or here's a thought: More than one scum in the neighborhood? One from each team? Assuming, of course, two teams.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I dunno. I feel like there's a truth to what LUVs saying, but at the same time, there's a part of this that seems off in what TIAM is doing.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 145, Pine wrote:
In post 142, Inferno390 wrote:Or here's a thought: More than one scum in the neighborhood? One from each team? Assuming, of course, two teams.
Feels like scumslip, but probably isn't?
:shifty:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 44, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't believe that Flavor Leaf is a Town Ascetic Miller Neighbor. Please don't fakeclaim.

VOTE: Vote: Flavor Leaf
See, reading through again, this seems like a really forced response to Leaf. It pings me.
Pine wrote:
In post 146, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 145, Pine wrote:
In post 142, Inferno390 wrote:Or here's a thought: More than one scum in the neighborhood? One from each team? Assuming, of course, two teams.
Feels like scumslip, but probably isn't?
:shifty:
Looks like scum, but probably is too obvious. Maybe NewTown?
Aha! Now you're onto something, as half this game can confirm.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 149, TwoInAMillion wrote:You can agree or disagree that there are scum in the neighborhood but I don't see how my logic is poor.
No one said it was poor. Just self serving. And seems to have an interior motive.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Godd to know.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 152, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 149, TwoInAMillion wrote:You can agree or disagree that there are scum in the neighborhood but I don't see how my logic is poor.
No one said it was poor. Just self serving. And seems to have an interior motive.
You wouldn't be saying that if we catch neighborhood scum.
I'm going to be paranoid and say that this response comes from scum knowing that there are two scum teams.
VOTE: TIAM

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Inferno390 »

BRUH.
Well, that got me out of the day quick. Scummy as frick usage though.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Inferno390 »

It's literally going to be Town Neighbor. Can y'all lynch Pine for me? Thanks.
Oh well. I have a lot on my plate at the moment anyways, so it's not all bad.

P-edit: Day SK perhaps?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Fricking ey man.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:43 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I'm actually super triggered right now. That was highly bull.
FOS: Pine

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I'm caught between Gamma and Leaf as scum in the hood. Pine is null to me. TIAM is something, just not sure what. Null reads on everyone esle atm.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Tbh, I'm not actually saying your scum yet. It's just that I feel that LUV scum seems unlikely, though nothing from him as struck me either way with him as of yet, and nothing you've said so far seems particularly town oriented something about it seems off. Leaf has been all over the place, but I'm not 100% convinced yet on him (more of 85%). So I'm undecided either way on who would be more likely scum in the hood. If that makes sense.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

So, it's not as much as I think you are scum as it is a no stone left unturned kind of thinking.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Confirming the above statement. This is only one scum team. We are not, however, confirmed singleball: Assemble said nothing about third party roles.

I'd really like to hear more from Beef, UC, Profii, NSG, and Red.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I think it's not something we should act on too quickly, but it's definitely something we should be aware of moving forward, that one scum among the neighborhood is very much a possibility.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 241, Egg wrote:
Inferno, what is your read on your neighbors?
I think that LUV is probtown. His reads seem genuine and he's making good points.
Gamma I'm unsure about, but I'm leaning scum. I just feel like was he's done so far this game has not been completely town oriented. Don't quote me on this one though; The read is weak and I don't put much stock into it.
Leaf is scummiest to me; his claim is pretty bad, and though I can see it coming from both sides, I feel like the execution doesn't come from town. Plus, there was a really opportunistic push on me in the neighborhood thread, before I had confirmed and so unable to defend myself. There wasn't even a good reason for it; it was just "oh, I think Inferno is scum out of the four of us." Totally out of the blue. So if there is scum in the hood, I'd lynch him first.
Inferno, why do you think there are two scum teams?
I honestly didn't have an opinion one way or another on this one. I was just trying to point out situations where both Pine and LUV could be right about their reads on TIAM. Which, tbh, I agreed with both of them. TIAMs posts seemed genuine, but at the same time like there was some sort of secondary motive at play that we weren't seeing. I was just pointing out situations where both could be true.

But I don't even know why it matters, since we've already confirmed one scum team. Seems odd to bring it up.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah, what happened about all of that? I saw it but it seemed more fake than anything. If it was a real claim, you two should probably clear that up.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 250, Egg wrote: Inferno, have you played well that's Flavorleaf/Boon before?
No, I in particular have not. However, I have read a game that he was in with my brother James Brafin, so while I don't have a real meta of him, I do have a slight feel for his play.

Players I have played with before include:
UC
Beef
NSG
LUV
Profii
Gamma

And there are others that I have read games with became James was in them, or interacted with them in some way onsite. Obviously, my meta on them is not nearly as good (and all my metas are shaky to begin with) but I have formed some general reads based on that.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:06 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 255, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't recall playing with you, only James
We were in a game that replaced out of. One that was going on forever.
RedFlavor wrote:
In post 254, Inferno390 wrote:Players I have played with before include:
UC
Beef
NSG
LUV
Profii
Gamma
K
Red too. Sorry Red, didn't mean to make you feel left out!

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah, I'm still getting some forced vibes from TIAM. Still think his neighborhood push was bad too. Could SK hunting for scum be a possibility? Or perhaps the neighborhood is all town after all. Not sure either way, but it's something to think about.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I'm getting some town feeling from Egg right now. His reads seem pretty genuine, and original too: They're completely his own, which I like.
Startingto lean town on Pine too a little bit. @Pine, talk to me about Egg. I know you don't like the questions aimed at you, but what about the rest of his reads?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I'd like to say once again, making it explicitly clear, that:
ONE SCUMTEAM =/= SINGLEBALL. THERE MAY BE AN SK THAT WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT, WHICH WOULD BE MULTIBALL.

Just felt like I had to make this clear considering the number of people that seem to be acting otherwise.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Oh, and what does POE mean? It came up in the neighborhood thread.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:46 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 40, northsidegal wrote:i have something to say but i'm waiting to say it.
I could low-key swear that this is a PR softclaim.

Also, Egg won't be here today. He's hiding, so someone will have to find him first. :D

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay, so Leaf said in the hood that he pushed me as scum in the neighborhood chat by POE. Given the meaning I've been given, it seems highly sus.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 329, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 319, Inferno390 wrote:I could low-key swear that this is a PR softclaim.
you're supposed to save that for the scum pt fam
Stopcshading the corn, fam.

@Profii: The Frick. I try to play a non ragey game and you call me scum on it?
Plus, in what world would I even frciking know what a dayvig gambit is? I've never even seen one before.
And fairly routine scumhunting? What scumhunting, exactly, did I get triggered at?
And if you're going to go off on my "meta," you should already know that Im pretty blunt about my thoughts. I prefer being transparent about my thoughts and reads rather than hiding them. It stirs up discussion. I understand that in hindsight that the post was not the greatest, but pegging it the way you did seems like you're looking for an excuse to lynch me.

I'm OMGUSING you.
VOTE: profii

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 366, profii wrote:
In post 364, Inferno390 wrote:I'm OMGUSING you.
why?
Because I think you're bulling me and trying to use the fact that I haven't tunneled anyone this game so far as an excuse to try and peg me as scum. Also, you're reasoning is weak. You've failed to mention why I would even think that the dayvig was fake, and you also know that when I see this, I call them out. (And if you don't a quick trip through my meta will make it obvious.

Also, for clarity's sake, please refer to Flavor Leaf as Leaf and RedFlavor as Red. If everyone keeps using Flavor as a player tag, I'm going to get so fricked up.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

While on the topic of RedFlavor, I think that he's town. His game reads very similarly to a game I was in with him recently.

Some people have also said something about NSG being cscum. I somewhat agree, but I'd have to see more posts from the slot to be sure.

P-edit: No, it's my way of saying "Bring it, scum."

I don't understand how me holding my claim means anything. Sure, I could just be good scum. Can't deny the possibility, anyone could be scum at this point. Or it could mean, you know, my claim was REAL?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 372, Nosferatu wrote:i will only use flavor to refer to either of them for ambiguity's sake
Fricking ay man.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

What about PeregrineV, Theta? What do you think about his lack of activity?

P-edit: My gut reaction says that this wall is either SvT or SvS.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I could lynch NSG on meta here. Like, I know the only game I've been in with her was Newbie, but compared to that game, this just seems off for her.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

VOTE: NSG
Probably going to move my vote if the lynch is impeding, but I'm comfortable with this for now.

Anyone got a vote count?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Firebringer wrote:
In post 420, Firebringer wrote:But what about me makes you assume that I would reverse anything with a teammate.
This is supposed to say rehearsal
This is a deflection tactic. Highly sus.

Theta Alpine wrote:it felt rehearsed and that they had more than one thread to talk in
First off:
Masons.

All joking aside though, scum don't have daytalk. How do you propose resolving this statement?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 433, northsidegal wrote:
In post 430, Firebringer wrote:Nsg if ur Town u should probably stop defend posting.
Probably should post when you know you have thoughts on other players besides people poking u?
i mean, two of my scumreads are the ones jumping on calling me scum, and for inferno he's done this loltunnel thing on me before so i think i should be able to point that out.
The Frick? How is this a loltunnel?
In post 436, Firebringer wrote:
In post 435, Inferno390 wrote:This is a deflection tactic. Highly sus.
My phone typed reversal instead of rehearsal
Um, that's not at all what I meant. Nice misrep though.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Peregrine better give us some reads or I will lynch him.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 560, profii wrote:@NSG

Do an ISO of me plus Inferno together

I think the lol-tunnel started after I said hey you’re not lol-tunneling. That felt like he is actively trying to do something different which seems like a scum play to me.

So I also feel like he is trying to revert to his town play now that he’s been picked up on it

Seeing as you were in that newbie game with us, does that read make sense? I think I’m spot on
Okay.
So I'm not playing super agressive and flaily, so you scumread me.
Then I bitch about your read is bad, so you scum read me some more for "playing to my townmeta."

Now I'm a little pissed off.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 579, Archwing wrote:hold up.
nah, fire v NSG is TvT i'm pretty sure.
Would you mind explaining, because I think that it's at least SvT.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Um.
That's not a hammer. That's not even CLOSE to a hammer. The frick, dude?

VOTE: Beef

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 606, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 605, Inferno390 wrote:Um.
That's not a hammer. That's not even CLOSE to a hammer. The frick, dude?

VOTE: Beef
what's that vote for lol
Because Beef is imp!ying that he was hammering, when we're not even close to a lynch. Random FOS, followed by a vote on the same slot, whithout any explanation and almost immediately after he gets back from V/LA. It's just really bad play considering what I've seen from him metawise recently.

Also, Gamma's response to this seems way fricking forced, especially the last sentence about how Beef is town. It seems like scum shading scum as town.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 610, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 608, Inferno390 wrote:Also, Gamma's response to this seems way fricking forced, especially the last sentence about how Beef is town. It seems like scum shading scum as town.
What
I'm upset at Beef for taking away my ability to poke at Arch but it doesn't make him scummy, and his other content feels towny. Capiche?

How does Beefs vote have any bearing on your pressure on Arch? Do you want Arch to commit to a vote or not?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long since my last post!
Remember the site issues you all had a few days a go? They literally just resolved for me. Going to post something game relevant as soon as I can, but I have a lot of catching up to do and I have school to do. For now, since I don't know the current votecount:
UNVOTE:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 700, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, profii’s town.

He’s my mason buddy.
Whoa, wait. So Flavor has now claimed both MAson AND is confirmed Neighbor?
is this a fakeclaim in terms of jokes or what?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So first off, maybe this is a bit OMGUS, but Mulch's enterance is so scumfrickery that it's stupid. Really aggressive and a lot of just spewing "reads' without opinions. Plus, a lot of what I'm seeing so far for his reason to vote me is bull. By his logic, anyone who consistently is joining wagons on "town" is scummy?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Going to do a little thinking on this game. Not sure where scum is anymore.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #54) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 903, Mulch wrote:
In post 901, Inferno390 wrote:So first off, maybe this is a bit OMGUS, but Mulch's enterance is so scumfrickery that it's stupid. Really aggressive and a lot of just spewing "reads' without opinions. Plus, a lot of what I'm seeing so far for his reason to vote me is bull. By his logic, anyone who consistently is joining wagons on "town" is scummy?
Yes, people who vote only town are scummy
But that makes me scum? What about those who just think that the players that they vote are scummy for the wrong reasons? They're scum because they're opinions are not the same as yours? And what if YOU"RE wrong about your reads? what If I'm right? Are my thoughts and opinions not valid in this situations? And what about the players I'm voting? What makes you so sure that they are town?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #55) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay. Now I feel like we're on the same page.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #56) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:23 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 914, Flavor Leaf wrote:Mulch and I as town often gather around because we think similarly in some ways and we can balance each other out.

We usually go at it if one of us are scum.

Regardless, Mulch and I know that we’re easier to read later in games, so we just town read each other until something comes up where we shouldn’t.
Just glancing at this makes me want to lynch Leaf and Mulch. my immediate reaction is: "Leaf is saying this and then is going to team with his scumpartner Mulch to consistently town read each other thoughout the game, thereforebacking up this statemnt to make neither of them lok scum. Lynch now."

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Definitely agreeing on Red. The fact that he's gone so quiet bothers me.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Inferno390 »

We should be lynching in either of the Flavors, Profii, TIAM, and to a lesser extent Mulch and Beef unless something drastic happens, I doubt I'll be voting anywhere else today. I'm not going to be placing a vote at this point however. I want to see what else develops.
I also agree with Quick that Gamma feels wooden, but it doesn't feel "scum" wooden. Just odd.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Alright, I've had enough.

Because he's being an egogistical pain in the arse and is scum based on that interaction with Quick.
Plus, I have displayed dislike of all the slots I listed as my lynchpool this game already. So I do have reasons, you are just conveniently ignoring it, and disagreeing on someone's reads does not automatically make them scum. Stop it with the fricking bullshit.

Also:
Archwing wrote:or you could respond without quoting a 10+ quote pyramid. just a thought

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

You're a vig?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 985, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 983, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 974, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think two’s town.
wow you're terrible
I'm thinking maybe Flavorleaf and 2iam could be scum who had a planned out distancing push and townread thing
VOTE: Twoinamillion
Confirmation bias.
How the heck is this confirmation bias?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 990, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 988, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 985, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 983, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 974, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think two’s town.
wow you're terrible
I'm thinking maybe Flavorleaf and 2iam could be scum who had a planned out distancing push and townread thing
VOTE: Twoinamillion
Confirmation bias.
How the heck is this confirmation bias?
Because he says he thinks its true so it must be true. There's no actual reasoning behind it.
Well, I could say the same thing about your read on me, so

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I don't think so. Not is TIAM doing the exact same thing to me that he's accusing Gamma of doing, I'm not sure that it's actually confirmation bias. I for one can definitely see the progression that would lead Gamma to that conclusion, even if it's not right.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

EBWOP: That last post was in response to this:
In post 993, Archwing wrote:oshit 2iam might actually be town. 985 & 990 are decent posts.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 994, TwoInAMillion wrote: I do have reasoning, your reads are bad.
1) YOU SAY YOU THINK my reads are bad, so they're bad. Same principle.
2) Gamma has reasoning too: The fact that Leaf is hardcore defending you despite your shitty play, and not giving any good reason as to why. Which is nottto say he's voting the right person, but he quite obviously has a reason. You just don't like it.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #66) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I could care less about your vote. The chances of me getting lynched over your bullshit are slim to none. Nice AtP though.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Like, can we actually lynch TIAM please? The bullshit from him at this point is just ridiculous.

P-edit: And your tone indicates that you're just saying shit to try and get me to back down.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1002, TwoInAMillion wrote:Your tone indicates you are lying.
Like, this is so forced it's kind of sad.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

First off: Wow, look at that shade.
Second, I could care less that you voted first, I'm voting you because I'm calling your BS.
Third, please explain now I am being reactive and deceitful with real examples and reasoning. Otherwise, stop spewing your AtP bullshit and get over yourself.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

If I was going to admit to scum, don't you think I would have done it when I got, you know, FAKE DAYVIGGED???

@Mulch: Highly sure that TIAM is s um based on this exchange. I've had very similar exchanges with scum before.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Gamma, I'm starting to find your push on TIAM a little odd. Why are you berating anyone who disagrees with the wagon?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

TwoInAMillion wrote:TwoInAMillion [4]: Egg, Nosferatu, Inferno390, Gamma Emerald

these could literally all be scum.
Uh huh, because there would be two Neighbors on the scum team.
Would you please pull pull your head out of your firicking confirmation biased ass and back off?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1024, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1023, Inferno390 wrote:
TwoInAMillion wrote:TwoInAMillion [4]: Egg, Nosferatu, Inferno390, Gamma Emerald

these could literally all be scum.
Uh huh, because there would be two Neighbors on the scum team.
Would you please pull pull your head out of your firicking confirmation biased ass and back off?
Maybe if you had some good reads and original insults.
Spoiler: Big Text
WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE LYNCH THIS GODDAMN BULLSHIT SCUM

And now back to our regular programming.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Can we actually confirm the order of Quick's post's please? Like, with a time sigs or something?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1123 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

No, yeah, just checked, this is bull.

VOTE: Quick

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I'm honestly caught between TIAM and Quick. I would prefer TIAM for sure, but I do think that there is some legitimate sus on Quick as well.
I'll be on whichever wagon is more likely to go through from here on out, for extra pressure. Consider me Actor for the day.
UNVOTE:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1163, profii wrote:I went back to highlight my lynch all liars policy on Quick and found this
In post 1082, Flavor Leaf wrote:Quick didn’t replace out because he’s scum, he replaced out because he’s scum on my blacklist, and I read him as scummy.

Quick said he wasn’t aware when he replaced in, yet in the neighborhood he brought up trying to policy before I even started posting. He then made a case on me.

He left after I started pushing back.

Replacement is NAI, but the stuff said around it is scummy to me
So Quick has asked to replace out because he didn’t know that FL was here when he came in. Now that I can believe - I’ve replaced in just because I was bored and wanted to play, rather than cherry picking a slot

So for FL to post the above means Quick might have just joined and _then_ realised he was in a game with FL

Now he isn’t posting so I’m assuming that is what was meant

So I don’t think I have enough for lynch all liars, it could just be that after realising who was in the game, he then had an issue.

UNVOTE:

Firebringer was on this wagon and just said policy, what policy please?

Also be interested to see how TIAM reads all that
The problem with this though (and I'm not sure how you missed this) is that Quick tried to force a PL on Leaf in the hood thread
hours
before he said he wanted to replace out. Which makes it really hard to believe that he wouldn't have replaced out already, considering the fact that he basically knew Leaf was in the game
from the moment he arrived
. It's not like he missed the fact that Leaf was in the game when he started posting in the game thread. He had to have known. Which is why his response doesn't make any sense.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:05 am

Post by Inferno390 »

profii wrote: I also don’t like that TIAM isn’t posting alon the lines of what you just said so I’m kinda stuck between 2 wagons rn
That might just be because I'm a tryhard lol.
profii wrote: What policy was Quick even trying to push? Lynch a fake claim?
As for the policy lynch, his reasoning was because Leaf has "a horrible playstyle." Which is both AtP and shit reason for a PL, so
TwoInAMillion wrote: You don't like that I have my own opinions?
Wow. This coming from TIAM this game? Really?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1175, TwoInAMillion wrote:
I'm plenty forthcoming. Not sure what more you expect.
#WorldsBiggestLie

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I could care less about your read on me. Because one tunneling scum VI is not going to get me lynched.
And I don't care what world you're from or what meta you play, spewing AtP and one-word sentences are not "forthcoming." It's more or less a weak version of active lurking, saying things without really doing anything or contributing to town.

@All: I just read looked through TIAM's ISO, guys, and it's actually just a combination of AtP, IIOA, NAI opinion-based reads, and one word sentences that don't really contribute anything. It's really scummy.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Well, I was going to post a full ISO on TIAM, but the quote walls are so fricking long that I can't quote them. *Rages*

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1192, TwoInAMillion wrote:Quantity does not equal quality. Nothing wrong with short posts.
#UlitmateContradiction

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Plus, that's not even what I'm saying. I'm not even talking about the quantity of posts you've made. I'm talking about the quality. Your
quality
is what's poor. I never said anything about quantity. And you're totally misrepping that phrase. Quantity =/= Quality is used to in response to one person making lots of useless posts, not the size of the posts themselves.

Also, if you're short posts meant anything, I wouldn't care. But they don't mean anything in terms of analysis or scumhunting. Which is where the problem lies.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Inferno390 »

It's not even a lol hammer n TIAM at this point. It's just a hammer.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1203, TwoInAMillion wrote:Actually, I don't care if people vote me, it just makes them scummier.
Well, this is fircking OMGUS.

ALso notie how every time I make a good point, TIAM never speaks of it again?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Frick off guys. About half of the players in this game can tell you that my meta is literally tunnely town. The fact that Beef would even find that weird has me pinging like crazy.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1260, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1048, Quick wrote:Yeah, I'd rather not.

@MOD, I am replacing out

Didn't know you were in this game when I joined.
so people were pushing Quick as scum for this? Really?
You're not really this thick, right?
The wagon formed based arond the fact that Quick said in neighborhood chat that he was going to PL Leaf based his bad playstyle (Leaf is also in the neighborhood.) The post in the neighborhood came out over 12 hours before this post. So he knew well in advance of making this post that Leaf was in the game. Major inconsitency, which is why there was a serious move to lynch the slot.
This has all been explained multiple times. I'm not sure how you missed tit. Honestly, this looks suspiciously like straw manning the wagon to set up for lynching someone on it. Based on callng me out for tunneling, I'm guessing the target is me.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1280, Ausuka wrote:what, and you can't fake a tunnel as scum?
So you're tellling me that on my first scum game ever, I'm good enough to replicate my towngame accurately enough that people notice that it's tunnely?
And this proves nothing. You've literally just turned your argument into NAI. If tunnely town is my meta and I can fake it this well as scum, that means I can do it as either alignment, which means you can get nothing from it in terms of reading me.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1287, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1283, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1280, Ausuka wrote:what, and you can't fake a tunnel as scum?
So you're tellling me that on my first scum game ever, I'm good enough to replicate my towngame accurately enough that people notice that it's tunnely?
Why are you acting like tunnels are something that scum cannot do? It's like the easiest thing. All you have to do is pick one player and scumread them constantly.
In post 1283, Inferno390 wrote: And this proves nothing. You've literally just turned your argument into NAI. If tunnely town is my meta and I can fake it this well as scum, that means I can do it as either alignment, which means you can get nothing from it in terms of reading me.
No that's not what I'm saying at all. You're tunnely as either alignment, sure. What I'm saying is that I think you're scum, who is doing tunnels to try and look like tunnely town.
1) Of course it's something scum can do. But it's also something town can do. and it's something I do all the time as town. But you think I'm so good at being scum (despite the fact that this would be my first game ever as scum) that I can accurately mimic my town game in a game full of people I've played with before recently and get people commenting on my play about how it resembles my town game from previous games?

2) But if I'm tunnely as either alignment, how can you say anything about my alignment based on my tunneling?
See? NAI.

I feel like I've been sideswiped by scum!Ausuka becasue I've been on TIAM as scum, and she's calling my tunnel "scummy" to try and get me to back off/draw my attention away.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1286, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1282, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1260, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1048, Quick wrote:Yeah, I'd rather not.

@MOD, I am replacing out

Didn't know you were in this game when I joined.
so people were pushing Quick as scum for this? Really?
You're not really this thick, right?
oh so I've been in this game for one day and you're already personally attacking me. beautiful.
Well, to be honest, you are bluntly avoiding the whole point of why that wagon formed.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Inferno390 »

No

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Not blindly sheeping you, Mulch. Layout a really good argument as to why Egg is scum, and perhaps I'll consider it.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

That's not a good enough answer to be blindly sheeped.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1314, Flubbernugget wrote:Would you be so kind as to remind me of your scum reads, inferno?
From least to most scummy:
Leaf
Beef
NSG
Profii
Ausuka
Quick's slot
TIAM

Leaf and Beef are really closer to leans. NSG and Profii are being very quiet, and I was in a game recently with both, and they were both far more active. But that could be other things too. I'm really starting to get uncomfortable with Ausuka;'s push on me: It seems really off. Quick I've explained more than once. TIAM's ISO is just trash and all he's really done for a while is AtP anyone who challenges him.

That being said, I was going to act as Actor for the day and hammer when the lynch came up, but I'm looking to be V/LA until next Monday :P so,
Not to say I won't be here at all, it's just very unlikely I'll be able to be in time for the hammer.

Also, hardclaiming Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass just in caase I haven't already.

Anything else?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1321, Flavor Leaf wrote:This makes me feel like if Inferno does in fact flip scum, then we may have up to 5 conf townies.
Wat

Where the heck did this come from?

How does that make me scum?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Let's not.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1344, Flavor Leaf wrote:Can we not lynch two.

Also, Inferno replied to my comment in the neighborhood about that, so his post there is suspect. Regardless, I still want either LUV slot or Beef, but Mulch said Beef is town.

I see 2iam as town. :shrug:
Suspect? What have I done that's suspect?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1351, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1348, Mulch wrote:
In post 1346, Flavor Leaf wrote:I could see Mulch doing that as a ploy, tbh to get me able to be night killed.

:shrug: I’m town reading Mulch, though, but would be some nice scum pla.
What ploy
Tinfoil theory of you hard hard town reading me, then getting town cred by killing me off.

I don’t necessarily think it’s happening, as I sincerely town read you, but the longer the game goes the more I’ll lock it in. I’ll see if my tinfoil is just that: a theory.

@infern - the thing I talked about earlier. You’re fine, though, I’m not pushing that or even using it as any sort of AI thing. Just something to remember if you flipped scum, specifically encryptor.
What thing? And you really think the encryptor would be in the neighborhood?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1426, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1425, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 1423, TwoInAMillion wrote:Hmmm, those are unusual rules.
those are the normal rules for plurality
Not in my experience, but whatever. Back to the point, most of the votes on me are from people in the first day or two in the game that are too lazy to change their vote.
In post 60, Assemblerotws wrote:
Vote Count 1.02

Not Voting [9]:
PeregrineV, Egg, UC Voyager, Archwing, Luca Blight, Gamma Emerald, Lil Uzi Vert, Inferno390, Firebringer
Flavor Leaf [3]:
Nictis, Flubbernugget, TwoInAMillion
Gamma Emerald [2]:
Pine, profii
Nictis [2]:
northsidegal, Beefster
UC Voyager [1]:
Nosferatu
Lil Uzi Vert [1]:
RedFlavor
Beefster [1]:
Theta Alpine
RedFlavor [1]:
Flavor Leaf

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. At deadline, Flavor Leaf would be lynched.

Day ends in (expired on 2018-04-12 21:00:00) on
April 12, 2018
In post 246, Assemblerotws wrote:
Vote Count 1.03

Not Voting [8]:
PeregrineV, Egg, UC Voyager, Archwing, Luca Blight, Lil Uzi Vert, Firebringer, TwoInAMillion
Flavor Leaf [3]:
Nictis, Flubbernugget, Pine
Nictis [2]:
northsidegal, Beefster
Pine [2]:
Flavor Leaf, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald [1]:
profii
UC Voyager [1]:
Nosferatu
Beefster [1]:
Theta Alpine
Nosferatu [1]:
RedFlavor
TwoInAMillion [1]:
Inferno390

With
alive, it takes

April 12, 2018
In post 295, Assemblerotws wrote:
Vote Count 1.04

Not Voting [7]:
PeregrineV, UC Voyager, Archwing, Luca Blight, Lil Uzi Vert, Firebringer, TwoInAMillion
Flavor Leaf [3]:
Nictis [2]:
northsidegal, Beefster
Pine [2]:
TwoInAMillion [2]:
Inferno390, Egg

Gamma Emerald [1]:
profii
UC Voyager [1]:
Nosferatu
Beefster [1]:
Theta Alpine
Nosferatu [1]:
RedFlavor

With
alive, it takes

April 12, 2018
In post 322, Assemblerotws wrote:
Vote Count 1.05

Not Voting [6]:
PeregrineV, UC Voyager, Archwing, Luca Blight, Firebringer, TwoInAMillion
Flavor Leaf [3]:
Nictis [2]:
northsidegal, Beefster
Pine [2]:
TwoInAMillion [2]:
Inferno390, Egg

Nosferatu [2]:
RedFlavor, Lil Uzi Vert
Gamma Emerald [1]:
profii
UC Voyager [1]:
Nosferatu
Beefster [1]:
Theta Alpine

With
alive, it takes

April 12, 2018

Mod notes: northsidegal has been prodded.
In post 561, Assemblerotws wrote:
Vote Count 1.06

Not Voting [5]:
nancy, UC Voyager, Archwing, Luca Blight, TwoInAMillion
Flavor Leaf [3]:
Nictis [2]:
northsidegal, Beefster
Pine [2]:
Nosferatu [2]:
RedFlavor, Lil Uzi Vert
northsidegal [2]:
Firebringer, Inferno390
TwoInAMillion [1]:
Egg

UC Voyager [1]:
Nosferatu
Inferno390 [1]:
profii
Firebringer [1]:
Theta Alpine

With
alive, it takes

April 12, 2018

Mod notes: nancy replaces PeregrineV.
In post 1430, Assemblerotws wrote:
Vote Count 1.21

TwoInAMillion [6]:
Egg, northsidegal, RedFlavor, Inferno390, Beefster, Flubbernugget

Mordin Solus [6]:
Flavor Leaf, Archwing, Gamma Emerald, texcat, Ausuka, TwoInAMillion
northsidegal [1]:
Firebringer
profii [1]:
Pine
Flavor Leaf [1]:
Nictis
Egg [1]:
Mulch
Flubbernugget [1]:
Theta Alpine
Not Voting [4]:
profii, Nosferatu, Mordin Solus

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. At deadline, TwoInAMillion would be lynched.

April 12, 2018

Pine and northsidegal are being replaced.
Al except the last are from the first three days. The last is the votecount now.
So not only is TIAM blatantly lying, he's also shading both me and Egg as scum.
Good to know. See why I want to lynch TIAM so bad now?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I just read through the rest of the VC ISOs. And guess what?
Not A SINGLE PERSON has gotten onto the TIAM wagon and remained on it without moving their vote up to this point.

#BlatantLies
#LynchThis

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1436, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1433, Inferno390 wrote:I just read through the rest of the VC ISOs. And guess what?
Not A SINGLE PERSON has gotten onto the TIAM wagon and remained on it without moving their vote up to this point.

#BlatantLies
#LynchThis
Because he’s not scummy. People are pushing NAI things. The fact that the people on the Mordi wagon I have been solidly town reading, besides the cat, but she says she’s town, so...yeah, shows to me that scum are trying hard to avoid this from being lynched.

Two has multiple Nulls and scummy people. Beefster, NSG.

@Mulch - you want Egg dead, right? Please help make sure we don’t get the lynch he is pushing.
Are you fricking serious
I just literally proved that TIAM is blatantly lying about the first three days of this game in an attempt to discredit the wagon on him
And you're telling me that he lied because all the pushes on him are NAI?
How does that at all make sense?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1434, Gamma Emerald wrote:Inferno I don't see your point.
In post 1435, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 1433, Inferno390 wrote:I just read through the rest of the VC ISOs. And guess what?

#BlatantLies
#LynchThis
That's because it's a bad wagon.
TIAM, you're completely ignoring my point and you know it. YOU FRICKING LIED ABOUT YOUR ENTIRE WAGON.

@Gamma: My point is that TIAM is now blatantly lying about what happened in the beginning of the game to discredit the wagon on him. It's super flaily and not town aligned at all. I honestly can't see any reason that this sort of lie would come from town.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1439, Flavor Leaf wrote:Two
would be bs’ing more as scum
. He’s just saying stuff like it’s a bad wagon, and can’t really defend himself because there’s nothing to defend himself on. He’s being voted for no reason except people started stating he was scum and voted him.

Two is blatantly town.
OMG
TIAM has spewed tons of bs this game and I've called him out on it multiple times. You know this.
That's it, I'm calling it. Leaf and TIAM are scumbuddies. It's the only reason that Leaf would possibiy defend this level of play.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1469, Mulch wrote:
In post 1468, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1439, Flavor Leaf wrote:Two
would be bs’ing more as scum
. He’s just saying stuff like it’s a bad wagon, and can’t really defend himself because there’s nothing to defend himself on. He’s being voted for no reason except people started stating he was scum and voted him.

Two is blatantly town.
OMG
TIAM has spewed tons of bs this game and I've called him out on it multiple times. You know this.
That's it, I'm calling it. Leaf and TIAM are scumbuddies. It's the only reason that Leaf would possibiy defend this level of play.
Or you are scum pushing a mislynch

I'm 99% sure TIAM is town

Um.
Can I have some real progression on this please? Because right now it just looks like you're shitting on my read without a real reason.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ausuka p!shell me Lynch TIAM.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Inferno390 »

EBWOP

Ausuka, p!s help me Lynch TIAM.

Stupid mobile keyboards.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:40 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Fine.

But when TIAM ends up being red, no one's allowed to say I'm bad at mafia ever again.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Hey TIAM, why don't you actually come out and say I'm scum instead of shading the hell out of me in an attempt to get other people to scumread me without actually giving a real read?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1499, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'm sorry how did I "lie" except for the lynch rules? Thats not a lie I did not know.
So your telling you made an outrageous, complete!y unfounded claim about your wagon and didn't even bother to check it up, despite the fact that you were literally AtPing 6 people at once with the claim?

Bullshit. You're flailing like the scum you are.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I'm going to throw this out there:
When you spell "you're terrible" and "you're stupid" next to each other, you don't use the same words. Or letters.
Just saying.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:18 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Because he said he would actually be good this phase, but as far as I can see, he's providing nothing to town. Again.
Mulch is town.
I'm treating Gamma as confrimed town. By his play the last day, I find scum unlikely. Treat us as masons.
Who else was Leaf scumreading?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #112) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Anyone calling me scum for voting TIAM because he's not being helpful to town at all despite the fact that D1 he said specifically more helpful to town today needs to back off now.
I mean honestly.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #113) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1755, TwoInAMillion wrote:Just because I don't write 10000 word posts doesn't mean I'm not helpful. I've already lynched one scum so that is a blatant lie.
According to me experience with the game, you did not lead that wagon. So that means zip in terms of this game.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay, I want to lay a few things out here now:

1) While I do have a strong belief that TIAM is scum, the vote I placed down is not meant to be a "tunnel until the game ends" vote. It was meant to make a point and put pressure on TIAM to actually give reads. Considering that he is flailing AGAIN in response, I'm finding it really hard to believe that he is town. But I'm not going to tunnel him to death today.

2) While I'm cool with the given plan for today I do want to do some serious associating today and see if it's possible to grab scum through how they interacted with our N1 scumkill (I forget the name and I'm too busy to look it up this second) as well as Quick. I think that Beef and Profii are both reasonable, I just don't want to jump the gun.

With that out of the way:

#1814: @Gamma, while I can see where you're coming from with this read, I do want to make the case that 1) I was on the TIAM wagon long before it could be considered a counter-wagon to Quick, 2) I was not at all against the Quick wagon. In fact, I was on the wagon for a period of time. I just ended up deciding I thought TIAM was scummier, and 3) You and I are the last two neighbors. Which for all intents and purposes does not mean much, but do you think that there were two scum in the hood?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I'm null on Red.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I'll hammer.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1846, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1824, Inferno390 wrote: 2) While I'm cool with the given plan for today I do want to do some serious associating today and see if it's possible to grab scum through how they interacted with our N1 scumkill (I forget the name and I'm too busy to look it up this second) as well as Quick. I think that Beef and Profii are both reasonable, I just don't want to jump the gun.
?
Will be very interested in what comes out of this.
In post 1849, Beefster wrote:I'm not sure I'm seeing it with profiii.

Could someone explain?

Ok, this is me misremembering what the plan was for the lynch and such. My bad.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #118) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1928, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1906, Pine wrote:
In post 1898, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1855, Pine wrote:
In post 1852, Flubbernugget wrote:I have a profii, nictis, inferno scum team.
One out of three. Not bad.

/sarcasm
Would you like to talk about your town reads on those two?
Inferno is cleared due to the neighborhood. The only way Inferno is scum is a TTSS 'hood, which is very low-order probability.

I don't have a TR on Nictis, though I'd call them newb!Town if I had to guess. The problem is your lack of evidence and the existence of people far more likely scum. Like Beefster, who just a few hours ago refused to move his vote off the hardclaimed Cop.
Okay. I forgot about the hood thing.

s/inferno/beefster
You forgot about hte hood thing, yet you leave me on your scumlist?
What is wrong with you?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #119) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Inferno390 »

VOTE: Profii

On one hand, I feel manipulated somewhat, but on the other, my gut says this is the right play.
Seriously re-examining the wagon depending on the flip.

Also, TIAM is not off the hook.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #121) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Going to throw this out here:
The scum lie in:
northsidegal
texcat
TwoInAMillion
Nictis
Theta Alpine
RedFlavor
Ausuka

So
Pine shoot Red
Fire cop TIAM just to clear

Other power roles adjust accordingly.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #122) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 2126, TwoInAMillion wrote:Also I was on both scum lynches. I am as close to confirmed town without being confirmed as you can get.
This means nothing because you sheeped both those wagons. Which is totally NAI.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (isolation #123) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Like, I'm on the fence on TIAM now, but the credit grabbing D2 has me bothered, and today is not much better.

P-edit: Would you like me to quote all of Assembles posts? The first wagon was your counter wagon and the second you sheeped! You were not a leader of wither wagon, stop acting like you were!
If your partner looked like he was going to get lynched anyways, scum would do exactly what you have done. Which is buss their partners close to the end of the wagon and try to hide behind that by saying that they were on the wagon, so they can't be sum. Which doesn't work. Sheeping a scumwagon is NAI in of itself. It's those who push the wagon hard that are conftown.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #124) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I just looked and you sheeped your counter wagon too.
This "I was on the wagon and the lynch was scum, so therefore I'm town" nonsense, prolonged this way, every time I suggest TIAM as in the scumpool, is giving me some major alarm bells on the slot.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #125) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Inferno390 »

The only things I have claimed are Town Neighbor and Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #126) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:55 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Like, my question is, if there are 3 killing roles, why did we only get 2 kills N1? And by all of the logic playing out right now, why was there only 1 kill N2? Because if we're going on Egg died because text!scum, and Beef died to pine, where did the scum NK go, and what about the SK?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 2230, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 2227, Inferno390 wrote:Like, my question is, if there are 3 killing roles, why did we only get 2 kills N1? And by all of the logic playing out right now, why was there only 1 kill N2? Because if we're going on Egg died because text!scum, and Beef died to pine, where did the scum NK go, and what about the SK?

Because beef died from the scum and Pine is out of SK kills.
A) Stop this bullshit. Even if Pine was SK, that would mean he's a 1-shot Sk, which would literally be the shittiest role for a SK ever.
B) Even if we assume Pine is SK and not vig, leaving us with 2 power roles, he cliamed the kill on Beef at the beginning of the day. So not only is this incorrect, if we're assuing text!scum due to Egg's death, we're still missing the scumkill on N2. So your "explanation" doesn't even work.

Can we just policy lynch TIAM tommorow? Town is in a fine place as it is right now, he's in the handful of players that aren't confrimed scum, and this crap coming from this slot is just hurting us at this point.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #128) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Please explain policy on me.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 2251, TwoInAMillion wrote:I am more confirmed town than Pine is confirmed vig. So Inferno needs to stop whining. If I am wrong I'll be the first to admit it but I am pretty sure we can't have 3 town neighbors, a hider, a cop, and a vig, all in the same game.
That is blatant nonsense. Not only did I admit the possibility of Pine!SK, we've already shown that you are NOT confrimed anything. I'm not whining, I want you to shut up, because you are obviously being an idiot.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

We?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

GG all. Any play suggestions?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”