MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

mad we didnt roll scum woulda dunked.

yo give me like a few minutes i'll find wolf team.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

yo wtf is this game LOL. people throwing around slayers gambit, and no one having done anything to really find a wolf 10 pages in.

it's a good thing i've already found all the wolves.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

NEVER EVER LYNCH:
quick, the worst

town: korina fumuki sando pinto

unsorted: random, not mafia

scum: devle, ceejay, alonzo, ice
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

if i just called you scum or unsorted, lost a link of ur town and wolf game or else ill fucking tunnel you into the ground.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

brah if u sheep me we'll win. i'm averaging 2.5 wplves a game rn
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 739, the worst wrote:Will currants be acceptable?

Welcome MOMOMEN, what's your maf experience?
Regardless of alignment I like you.
i've played 3 years all over the world, son. not sure about eddie, tho.
In post 740, Sando wrote:
In post 735, MOMOMEN wrote:NEVER EVER LYNCH:
quick, the worst

Which one are you?

What's with Korina, where dat from?
What's with Alonzo, where dat from?

Have you fully caught up or is dis still half the game reads?
i'm killthestory.

i'd be worried if korina wasn't joking around and roleplaying. they do this a lot outside of games and are generally a very loose person, so if you see a serious korina, they're likely wolf. the early korina wolfreads were surface level reads construed by wolves or townies that haven't gone past level 1 all day.

alonzo's entrance was garbage, and though he's had a few good posts, he's way too uptight and fake to be considered town here. might be his personality, but by the end of today, i'll know each of u so well i'll be whispering sweet nothings into ur ear while feeding u chocolate strawberries.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 743, ceejayvinoya wrote:
quick, the worst

What's with me tho
i looked into ur heart and saw it was filled with malice. sorry you had to roll wolf here
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

the duck has a good wolf game. they might be the deepwolf i was missing. adding them to unsorted. ice is likely wolf here. N_M feels not as appeasing as his scum game. he's egging on violence rather than trying to be more peaceful town.

i'll have game locked soon enough. VOTE: Ice
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 745, Quick wrote:
In post 744, MOMOMEN wrote:
quick, the worst

What's with me tho
i looked into ur heart and saw it was filled with malice. sorry you had to roll wolf here
This is precisely the type of play that I hate, so thanks for that.
i'll let you know when i require your opinion
In post 746, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 744, MOMOMEN wrote:
quick, the worst

What's with me tho
Lols is eddie as fun as you?
:wink:

yo while you're at it shoot me one towngame and one wolfgame of yours
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 748, ceejayvinoya wrote:@quick I've never played with a hydra before. Any advice on dealing with them? Like just treat them like anyone else?
well right now eddie's asleep and hasn't posted, so you're basically just dealing with me. don't be scared, i pr0bably won't kill you today.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

the duck is probably the deepwolf theyre banking on, ice is scum, and one of alonzo/devle is scum.

still gotta look into the last two poe and look into ceejay tho
In post 751, Quick wrote:
In post 748, ceejayvinoya wrote:@quick I've never played with a hydra before. Any advice on dealing with them? Like just treat them like anyone else?
I don't distinguish between heads when I play with Hydra's. That said, it's probably Eddie talking.
how dare you
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 753, the worst wrote:Am I the duck
you see any other ducks, duck?
In post 754, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 749, MOMOMEN wrote: yo while you're at it shoot me one towngame and one wolfgame of yours
Can't. My previous experience offsite is playing 15 minute games on epicmafia. Feel free to tunnel me :P
fuk

nah ur town sheep me for freelo
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 756, the worst wrote:Quack quack. What is your experience with my scumgame?
i just read earthbound

send me one of ur towngames
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

nah, and if i have, i forgot all about it. i read earthbound. dude seemed way more intent onwhat town thought of him versus here where he doesnt make a post that implies "wow i truly care about the game and what you think." vry tenous read, but one i trust myself in.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

are you aware of the huge contrast in play from ur towngame to here, duck? are you equally aware of the similarities from here to ur scumgame?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 765, the worst wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75246

There we go
I attribute it largely to confidence, I am new.
i only got one question. why are you bussing your partner?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

why r u voting ice ur wolf buddy brah
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

damn it wulda been fun to wolf witchu :[. rly wanted to roll scum with the players here
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 771, Oxy wrote:
So duckling is the lynch today, then.
bookmarked
In post 772, Quick wrote:
In post 771, Oxy wrote:
So duckling is the lynch today, then.
Nah, let's lynch NM instead?
nah
In post 773, the worst wrote:I hope when I roll wolf I roll wolf with you guys. c:

Unfortunately I'm town here. >:
imm coming around to that idea. the fact that you voted ice is a good sign. now i gotta see what eddie thinks of ya
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

btw i now own this thread, so if ur gonna talk to me, pls address me as your majesty or my liege pls. ty
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 779, Oxy wrote:that, "hm?" tho

that comes from town? no way....
idk, i write hmmm a lot as town. lotta little things we don't consider we do that might come off as scummy. like i said, i prrobably don't hit the duck and instead wait for eddie. ice as far as im concerned along with alonzo and devle are all pretty easy wolves. hitting the duck is a risk i dont wanna take.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 783, Quick wrote:
In post 778, MOMOMEN wrote:btw i now own this thread, so if ur gonna talk to me, pls address me as your majesty or my liege pls. ty
Yerp. You should prolly start splainin at some point because this "dis post good" "dis post bad" shit has got to go.
dis post bad
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 785, Quick wrote:
In post 784, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 783, Quick wrote:
In post 778, MOMOMEN wrote:btw i now own this thread, so if ur gonna talk to me, pls address me as your majesty or my liege pls. ty
Yerp. You should prolly start splainin at some point because this "dis post good" "dis post bad" shit has got to go.
dis post bad
Seriously... you should prolly try reading a few of my posts at least.
In post 797, the worst wrote:Okay, understand where you're coming from. If anything fmpov trying to process it, guess his intent and give a "right" answer would have crippled the flow of the conversation.
badd post
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:24 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

Read page 9: Oxy and Quick are town. NM town lean actually. CJ and Mutant scum lean.

I can't do a proper catchup because some DUMBO didn't give me the hydra PW lmao.

Read Page 17: Sando, Oxy, Quick, slight NM town. CJ, Mutant, Worst, Ico scum lean. No idea on Pintu, Korina, Random, Alonzo

Caught up: Oxy and Quick are still town, so Sando either needs to fuck off with that or lose his town status. NM seemed townie from the couple posts they had, but its the weakest read possible and if trackvig chooses vig he should be shot tonight on policy. My reads are mostly still the same; CJ, Mutant, Worst, and Ico is my scum pool, and the fact KTS got to the same conclusion is awesome because I did NOT read his posts before catching up nor have we communicated aside from meming. I don't know how to read Korina aside from "annoying", Pintu seems very slight town I guess ???, I will need to check but if I'm remembering right Random dislikes scum so that's a thing for why he hasn't posted yet (not voting there today though because he's the only player in this game I have any respect for or knowledge of going into the game who knows maybe one of you will earn that by the end!), Alonzo is a scum lean I guess I didn't Tr any of his content and KTS has him as scum.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:28 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

what game did we play tw? idr.

newbs, dont take advice from lq. there's an argument to be made for ONLY outing scumreads d1 (dont tell scum who to kill) unless your townreads get wagoned. Only doing townreads is stupid. nobody cares how accurate you are, first of all your trs are like 75% likely to be right anyways on math and second of you're wrong on one it doesn't matter because scum will kill the others. I do full reads lists d1 becaus people BoP me and I like it anyways, but only trs is stupid. if you know you are often wrong with scumreads learn when to sheep people and that's that.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:36 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

I will post below assuming I am vt. if I am a pr, its referring to me in the third person.

trackvig, if we lynch a scum today pick tracker 100% of the time. if we dont, your call. we will know tomorrow if there's a vig kill anyways. if you pick vig make sure you aren't retarded that's about it

hider, make sure u have good crumbs. I think it might be optimal for every player itg to do something like hide behind the person after them on the game list so hide doesn't need to crumb and not get caught, I'll think on it.

docpsych good luck. no advice to give.

mafia, kill us n1. my only advive to you.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:40 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

I remember now ya, it was the only marathon game I played properly :lol:

I dont think you're town though my guy. :(
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:42 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 846, Quick wrote:Why on earth is NM Town?

BoP... ROTFLMAO.
rich coming from one of the worst active players. I'm gonna be nice because I'm on a hydra, but please dont address me more than necessary. I am fighting my instincts to policy lynch you right now because its "antiwincon"

nm posts pinged town. idk what deep analysis you want, why on earth is he scum?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:43 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

I dont knkw what 850 means my guy.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:50 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

da discord deliberations delivered delicious dinner

oxy and tw contain 1 scum, but we think oxy is the newbie town and kts only had tw as hard town cause he didn't realize he had a good world game

we both think icos scummy, him a lot more than me. we also both think mutants a good push.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:51 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 853, Quick wrote:
In post 851, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 846, Quick wrote:Why on earth is NM Town?

BoP... ROTFLMAO.
rich coming from one of the worst active players. I'm gonna be nice because I'm on a hydra, but please dont address me more than necessary. I am fighting my instincts to policy lynch you right now because its "antiwincon"

nm posts pinged town. idk what deep analysis you want, why on earth is he scum?
He pinged Town? He pinged Town? What the fuck am I supposed to do with that? Why the fuck should I just trust you blindly? How do I know you are not just leading Town off a cliff? You want to play Town leader, you need more than stones, you need content, and you've provided next to none. Anyone who follows you is a fool. Shepherd of fools, maybe that is what I will call you.

And you can go right ahead and try and PL me you little bitch. I'd like to know what for. So if you have the goods to throw a PL on me let's hear your reasoning big guy. These are empty words anyways. You're just talking shit to talk shit, you can back up shit. And it can't be a reaction test because you're alreads Town reading deez nutz, so what the fuck is your point anyways trying to say you will PL me? You fishing for a read, you can get bent and go straight to hell. You ain't nobody to me.
I'll respond to this on a computer. gimme a bit.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:37 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

Spoiler: fuck off shittityquickety
In post 853, Quick wrote:He pinged Town? He pinged Town? What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?
I would say you'll learn this eventually, but you've played 100 games and still haven't so I doubt it. Gut is the best way to read and where all good reads come from. People find words to justify gut, but gut is the core of all reads and for some people nothing past gut is valid. You aren't supposed to DO anything with it, I said myself its as strong as can be which is weak... almost like you saying NM is as close to scum as he can be. For uncited reasons.
Why the fuck should I just trust you blindly? How do I know you are not just leading Town off a cliff?
Why the fuck should you trust anyone blindly? Why the fuck are you not trying to look at our reads and jumping to "leading town off a cliff"?
You want to play Town leader, you need more than stones, you need content, and you've provided next to none.
Are you joking? We've already provided more content than about 5 slots. At least our pushes aren't obv town and null lurker :)
Anyone who follows you is a fool. Shepherd of fools, maybe that is what I will call you.
It must be hard being so dumb you don't know you're dumb.
nd you can go right ahead and try and PL me you little bitch. I'd like to know what for. So if you have the goods to throw a PL on me let's hear your reasoning big guy.
If I was vig I would shoot you despite thinking you're town because its +town EV. Unfortunately, I'm not and I can't blow a lynch on one of the most townie slots in a game with a lot of newbies. Reasoning? Well, to quote myself from Gif's dead thread,
LQ I just think is an awful player with an ego and post count that matches someone who should be far better. I don't respect him as a player or as a person. I told the mod I would only sub in for Cedrick because despite not liking Cedrick I can understand why he is the way he is and there's an experienced alright player there underneath the personality and issues I have so much disdain for, and he means well.
Actively gamethrowing in every game I've seen you in is part of it, though. Including White Flag, that normal with Boon where you were the vig, that Gif newbie I subbed into, I've literally never seen you play towards a town wincon. I'm not going to policy lynch you here because I subbed in, I'm on a hydra, and there aren't enough townie slots, but believe me I want to.
You're just talking shit to talk shit, you can back up shit. And it can't be a reaction test because you're alreads Town reading deez nutz, so what the fuck is your point anyways trying to say you will PL me?
I am fighting my instincts to policy lynch you right now because its "antiwincon"
I very clearly will not PL you this game, but you going insane and having a temper tantrum is awesome. It really does show your competence when you auto go to "reaction test". And, let me give better answers to your first questions.
Why the fuck should I just trust you blindly? How do I know you are not just leading Town off a cliff?
This read isn't a good example because its a weak ass tr on a useless player, but in general, I can answer both of these.

Why should you trust my reads? This is what I think you're asking, because you "ROTFLMAO"'d at my BoP post. viewtopic.php?p=10081820#p10081820 is a good starter point, for my most recent completed games and being the "most prestigious games of the year" (lets not get into the debate of how shit they were rn :) ). From the host of the tour who had access to private comms. Not good enough? What about your own game? viewtopic.php?f=127&t=74687 for people not in the loop. viewtopic.php?p=9985516#p9985516 was my last given reads list, in shorter form its {Lycan / NSG / Ran}{Gamma} {LQ} {TSQ} {Davsto / AD} {Marquis} {Dunn / CES}. If you had sheeped me you won the game in two lynches because I said its unlikely Dunn and CES are partners and later unveiled why Dunn is conf town.

Not good enough? Well, lets go into your next point, how will you know I/we aren't leading you off a cliff. I have a response for that which is actually good. Enter viewtopic.php?f=83&t=75025 and let's ignore the fact I only tunnelled scum against 3 living townies ALL hard pocketed, because I've already cased why I should be sheeped. I only replace into slots I think are town. I could be wrong, sure, but my reads are provably >>>rand and I have a consistent track record of only replacing in as town. Eddie, before joining, iso'd the slot he was subbing into and determined he was town. Fumuki bled town so that shouldn't be a shocker.

I am not going to be addressing you again, and this game has no doc/watcher so we are getting killed n1 or n2. If you have something game related to ask me, sure. Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and learn your place. I don't want to ego wall against you all game, I'll be ignoring you if you do it again. You aren't worth my time. Plus, effortposting really isn't KTS' thing and goes against the MOMOMEN style.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:38 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 856, Quick wrote:
In post 852, MOMOMEN wrote:I dont knkw what 850 means my guy.
It means your puffing yourself up like a fucking whoopie cushion.
We're the biggest whoopie cushion you'll ever sit on. We make the fucking moon fart.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:41 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

yo uh

oxy >

tw >

town!worst=oxy scum!worst=mutant >

CJ >

NM / Alonzo

and we have PRs, so game over. bye. good riddance.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:42 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

err

replace first oxy with ico
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:43 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: ICONEUM
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:35 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

kts signing in, and this whole 1v1 business is really stupid lmao. shut up or figure out your differences, i don't care. i'm trying to win for town brah.

just sheep my reads for freelo currently or give ur thoughts on em. either way i don't care. just like, engage in any other way but this. it's fcking annoying, and nobody likes it. i'm tryna have fun.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:48 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 865, Quick wrote:Ice said they weren't playing this day phase so no idea why you are voting there :/
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:53 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

sorry brah like i said i'm averaging 2.5 wolves a game rn, and it might even turn into 3 wolves a game. you got nothing on me LOL.

gonna wait for others to post bc i want to make this a team game. not engaging a player who's insistent on throwing a tantrum about our slot.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:09 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

not replying to you quick, I'm not interested in an irrelevant discussion with someone I hate that I know is town. -eddie
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:11 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 860, MOMOMEN wrote:yo uh

icy >

tw >

CJ >

NM / Alonzo

back 2 this
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:17 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 874, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 872, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 860, MOMOMEN wrote:yo uh

icy >

tw >

CJ >

NM / Alonzo

back 2 this
Could you translate this for me? It's in the order of most likely scum to least likely scum, right?
basically, ya.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:19 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

thanks for your quality contribution.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:19 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 844, MOMOMEN wrote:Read page 9: Oxy and Quick are town. NM town lean actually. CJ and Mutant scum lean.

I can't do a proper catchup because some DUMBO didn't give me the hydra PW lmao.

Read Page 17: Sando, Oxy, Quick, slight NM town. CJ, Mutant, Worst, Ico scum lean. No idea on Pintu, Korina, Random, Alonzo

Caught up: Oxy and Quick are still town, so Sando either needs to fuck off with that or lose his town status. NM seemed townie from the couple posts they had, but its the weakest read possible and if trackvig chooses vig he should be shot tonight on policy. My reads are mostly still the same; CJ, Mutant, Worst, and Ico is my scum pool, and the fact KTS got to the same conclusion is awesome because I did NOT read his posts before catching up nor have we communicated aside from meming. I don't know how to read Korina aside from "annoying", Pintu seems very slight town I guess ???, I will need to check but if I'm remembering right Random dislikes scum so that's a thing for why he hasn't posted yet (not voting there today though because he's the only player in this game I have any respect for or knowledge of going into the game who knows maybe one of you will earn that by the end!), Alonzo is a scum lean I guess I didn't Tr any of his content and KTS has him as scum.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:27 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

y'know quick, on mu, you were half as rude and twice as good. not sure why you have to be this way here, but whatever. just don't complain when people don't listen to you.

@NM, shoot me some scumreads brah.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 935, Alonzo wrote:Town need someone strong to get on the mic and stay there. Im free tuesday - friday.
town doesn't say this
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

korina isn't scum lol
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

pls don't make reads like that even if you're a wolf
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 949, the worst wrote:Why :(
first off, being too easy isn't necessarily a good foundation to start your read off with. saying you wouldn't discount him is super wishy washy and makes you come across as bad, so you should take a firm stance next time you want to make a read like that. even firmly null is better than fence sitting regardless of if you're wolf or town. :]
In post 950, pinturicchio wrote:I'm not scumreading him, but I do think his post was ugly. Why are you townreading him tho? I would say he's a null at best
i seriously doubt scum korina ever plays like that here.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 952, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 951, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 950, pinturicchio wrote:I'm not scumreading him, but I do think his post was ugly. Why are you townreading him tho? I would say he's a null at best
i seriously doubt scum korina ever plays like that here.
Do you mean you have a metaread on him, or are you implying that any scum would play like that? Have you played with Korina before?
i have a soulread on him
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:33 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

I dont really want u in the endgame
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:30 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

:/
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:24 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 981, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 869, Not_Mafia wrote:Just popping in to say I'm reading less and less of the game as the pages go by, would anyone like to guess why?
I wouldn't be mad if the potential vig decided to take one of them out instead of you or a lurker. I hope one of them are spot on with their reads so that the mafia are inclined to take them out because I really don't want to have to deal with this all game :/
ms hasn't changed their toxic environment one bit. lovely.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:29 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

okay nvm you're just scum trying to make a good play. that's fine, i guess. ico and devle locked so far
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:40 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

is quick town?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:43 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

answer mutant.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:54 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

maybe post something game advancing instead of lurking and/or taking days to catch up an hours worth of trading :thinking:
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:19 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

give me a ladder reads list please mutant. explanations are optional
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:38 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

Thanks

VOTE: mutant
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:41 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

i agree with my partner's vote.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:15 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1011, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 993, MOMOMEN wrote:maybe post something game advancing instead of lurking and/or taking days to catch up an hours worth of trading :thinking:
maybe is going to take me longer than expected to catch up in a game that doubles in length in the space of a day. i see why people dont like your posting style.
thought:post what you're thinking periodically as to actually contribute to discussion and show us you're solving
and you've played with me before and never complained about my style so fick off with that lmao
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:19 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

We subbed in page 30, took both of us under a day to catch up. You've subbed in a bit before that and havent posted one thing contributing to solving the game.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:28 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1011, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 993, MOMOMEN wrote:maybe post something game advancing instead of lurking and/or taking days to catch up an hours worth of trading :thinking:
maybe is going to take me longer than expected to catch up in a game that doubles in length in the space of a day. i see why people dont like your posting style.
boohoo
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:37 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1023, Quick wrote:I don't like how quickly all of the sudden Mutant is getting these votes. Seem like a Scum fabricated wagon to me.
except it's very clearly an organic wagon with mainly town votes on it
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:45 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1025, Quick wrote:
In post 1024, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1023, Quick wrote:I don't like how quickly all of the sudden Mutant is getting these votes. Seem like a Scum fabricated wagon to me.
That is very easy to claim and very difficult to back up so I am going to have to ask you to tell me how you know that.
point out to me who scum on the wagon is.

In post 1026, pisskop wrote:Just waiting on Mathdino, but Im your new Korina
whaddup pk
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:03 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

if you can't tell me who the scum are, you can't throw out the blanket statement that it's scum produced. speed of wagon means nothing if the composition is entirely villa.

gtfo
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:19 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

prob cuz you never played with me :]
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:12 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

it's scummy because his likely partner is low enough to be considered bussing but not low enough to be actually for the lynch. it's scummy because the two easiest mislynches in the game are his bottom. it's scummy because me and nm are null when at least one of us is clearly town. it's scummy because it looks like devle has tmi reads on oxy and sando. it's scummy because alonso and the worst are also way too high for what they've done.

don't get me started on the bad tone and overarticulation of literally everything by devle.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:12 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

^ consider that a wk of ceejay :^)
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:30 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

^ look at what i mean. overarticulation, but i also forgot to mention wishy washy reads.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

overarticulation is part of devle's wolf range. yes, i read all the gamess he linked, and this seems to align with his wolf game.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

That is very easy to claim and very difficult to back up so I am going to have to ask you to tell me how you know that.
the speed a wagon forms isnt ai for starters

-eddie
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1034, Quick wrote:
In post 1033, MOMOMEN wrote:if you can't tell me who the scum are, you can't throw out the blanket statement that it's scum produced. speed of wagon means nothing if the composition is entirely villa.

gtfo
I will defer to my experience than... Most of the time when a wagon grows that fast, it's not on Scum.
...because most of the time when a wagon forms it's not on scum. probably 85% of the time in fact.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1058, Quick wrote:
In post 1057, MOMOMEN wrote:overarticulation is part of devle's wolf range. yes, i read all the gamess he linked, and this seems to align with his wolf game.
Links or it didn't happen.
I didn't post the above, but it literally says the games he linked so I'm not sure what links you're asking for
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1064, Quick wrote:
In post 1061, MOMOMEN wrote:
the speed a wagon forms isnt ai for starters

-eddie
LOL.
LOL.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1065, Quick wrote:
In post 1062, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1033, MOMOMEN wrote:if you can't tell me who the scum are, you can't throw out the blanket statement that it's scum produced. speed of wagon means nothing if the composition is entirely villa.

gtfo
I will defer to my experience than... Most of the time when a wagon grows that fast, it's not on Scum.
...because most of the time when a wagon forms it's not on scum. probably 85% of the time in fact.
so what makes this one different?
Do you understand how math works?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1071, Sando wrote:
In post 1063, MOMOMEN wrote:I didn't post the above, but it literally says the games he linked so I'm not sure what links you're asking for
My 1060 lists two that I think are town that at least conform to this one in the overarticulating play-style. I'll admit to not being a good meta-reader, but I think it's reasonable to ask for more than "this conforms to his wolf rather than town" when examples are readily available.
I'll let my better half reply because hes the one who said it.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1072, Quick wrote:
In post 1065, Quick wrote:
In post 1062, MOMOMEN wrote:

gtfo
so what makes this one different?
think about what you're asking for 5 minutes and come back to me.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Why is any of your scumreads more than 25% likely to be right?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1079, Quick wrote:
In post 1077, Sando wrote:
In post 1069, Quick wrote:No, I don't, explain it to me like I am 5.
Can you two seriously stop spamming the thread with this inane BS.

Quick, this is the convo:

Quick - when wagons are this fast they're typically on town
Mom - when wagons happen they're typically on town,
the speed of the wagon doesn't change that fact

He's saying the wagon being fast or slow does not change that wagons are more likely to be on town than on scum.
Oh, My experience says differently. See I come from playing on MU where they do this sort of Wagon analysis a lot. Why would a site (dedicated to Mafia) spend so much time on something that isn't indicative of alignment?
Wagon analysis is useful and I do it, it's not what you're saying. Can you find me a statistic on MU thst says faster formed wagons are more likely to be on town?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1029, Mathdino wrote:
Votecount 1-12
mutantdevle
--
(5)
: Iconeum, pinturicchio, MOMOMEN, Oxy, ceejayvinoya
Oxy
----------
(1)
: pisskop
the worst
----
(1)
: Alonzo
Iconeum
------
(2)
: the worst, Sando
Sando
--------
(1)
: Quick

Not Voting
---
(3)
: randomidget, mutantdevle, Not_Mafia

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-04-24 12:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- pisskop replaces Korina.
- Iconeum has been prodded.
It only grew 3 votes, 1 being us.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Oxy gave reasons for voting and hard townreads our slot so it makes sense, IDRC or IDRK about CJ but sure that slot looks bad if Mutant ends up being town.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

quick, can i ask how old you are btw? this isn't in a rude way or anything i think it'll help me understand you
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

I don't really like how everyone keeps complaining about how shitty this game has been, but instead of contributing content and making better discussion they do dumb and/or irrelevant popins such as above from alonzo. like. post reads. argue reads. vote. whatever. there's lots of stuff to talk about, ignore the "awful discussion".

pedit:
In post 1096, Quick wrote:
In post 1094, MOMOMEN wrote:quick, can i ask how old you are btw? this isn't in a rude way or anything i think it'll help me understand you
10+ years older than you. Why?
You don't know how old I am, but sure, make it passive aggressive. Because I am trying to put an age to your face, because you give me Mathblade like vibes and learning more about Mathblade made me much more tolerant of them though I still don't like playing with 'em.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1100, Alonzo wrote:Why are my thoughts Irrelevant?
How does
Do you think scums plan was to push the count high?
Help solve the game?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1099, Quick wrote:
In post 1097, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1096, Quick wrote:
In post 1094, MOMOMEN wrote:quick, can i ask how old you are btw? this isn't in a rude way or anything i think it'll help me understand you
10+ years older than you. Why?
You don't know how old I am, but sure, make it passive aggressive. Because I am trying to put an age to your face, because you give me Mathblade like vibes and learning more about Mathblade made me much more tolerant of them though I still don't like playing with 'em.
I was not being passive aggressive. I can tell. Does that answer your question?
No. But okay.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #86) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

HEAL: Miltank
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Sigh

I know NM. Foe list doesn't work in games :(
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #88) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

quick plays a few games on mu and suddenly he's from there lmao.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #89) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1073, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1071, Sando wrote:
In post 1063, MOMOMEN wrote:I didn't post the above, but it literally says the games he linked so I'm not sure what links you're asking for
My 1060 lists two that I think are town that at least conform to this one in the overarticulating play-style. I'll admit to not being a good meta-reader, but I think it's reasonable to ask for more than "this conforms to his wolf rather than town" when examples are readily available.
I'll let my better half reply because hes the one who said it.
overarticulating without a firm stance seems like devle's mo. reads are very person dependant. i don't see it as a problem with some players but with others, i do. wishy washy reads tend to indicate wolves regardless.
In post 1114, Quick wrote:
In post 1113, MOMOMEN wrote:quick plays a few games on mu and suddenly he's from there lmao.
I bet I joined there before you. Kekekekekek
making me a relevant crux of your argument when i never said i was from mu either reflects on the arguments you make in the game of mafia, too.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1117, Alonzo wrote:
VOTE: MOMOMEN

Didn't Like Fu

Dont like This
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

lol
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

that was KTS
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Might be the two towniest slots in the game. Cool.

What basis do you have for "Spartan would have played on as either Scum or Pr."?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

RN Eddie head is about at

{Quick, Sando} - and by the way, if NM is scum Quick is still hard town.
{Oxy, Piss} - If Mutant and TW end up being town, Oxy is likely scum but I don't want him to be I love him </3
{NM, Pintu} - townreads for garbage reasons. Mostly just gut ping town.
{random} - null, but I want to call this slot town for no reason.
{CJ}
{TW, Ico, Alonzo, Mutant} - kill this pool with fire and if it doesn't have at least 2 of the scum i'll be very surprised
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1128, Alonzo wrote:We had unfinished Business.

We wanted to get nkd
We?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1132, Alonzo wrote:What do I have In common with your other scumreads hydra?
you're scummy
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1136, the worst wrote:Momo would you be cool w signing posts generally?

As a member of the Eldritch Abomination I'd be a high key hypocrite to insist on it so up to you
no.

-kts

Spoiler:
not a shitpost mathdino pls dont hurt me im implying ill sign my postsS
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

I always say I'll do it and then forget after half my posts

-eddie

but

kts and i are v diff ppl

so

youll probably learn eventually

and uh

Alonzo

I seriously need you to expand on Spartan because it sounds like a random read pulled out of your ass to pocket Random
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

lol alonzo's a sick wolf if he is one. i don't want to hit there today.

ogi, but i just want to talk about. everyone here is a pretty sick person, and i'm really enjoying my time in the game. (trust me, you'd know if i wasn't :p.) i'm hoping that we can get more constructive content out of the day though and let everyone else reciprocate the same feelings i have. i think the meta of the site largely effects this. it's whatever, but i'm hoping to better cooperate with you guys. :]

as far as scumreads go, i sort of want to see where everyone is at. the thread is very opinionated and very different in reads, and that's always a good thing fyi. a town who is locked in at only a few people is a town destined to lose. scum will always have presence to make sure that these few people generally flip town. i think the way people (me included) are going about their pushes are a little awkward though. when making a push, please always use the mindset that you are going to be wrong, and that's okay. don't get stuck in your reads, and don't be afraid to reevaluate. with that said, please don't make pushes on people you're not scumreading for ogi reasons. @Quick, i'd like to work with you here, and me making passive aggressive comments isn't helping. you're obviously putting in a lot of effort, and i'd like that effort directed towards a similar goal we both share. obviously, you can do you, too.

@wolves, please focus on posting more and being moe affirmable in spreading doubt within the town. we town have a lot of presence right now and have already done well to lock a few people as town. spreading doubt in our reads and setting up mislynches will be beneficial for you as we enter endgame. please don't forget about the importance of day 1.

with that said, let's talk, alonzo. why do you think worst and us are scum? anyone who's tring ico or devle, share your opinions. we're not infallible. i just every1 to have an enjoyable game :p.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #100) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1159, MOMOMEN wrote:lol alonzo's a sick wolf if he is one. i don't want to hit there today.

ogi, but i just want to talk about. everyone here is a pretty sick person, and i'm really enjoying my time in the game. (trust me, you'd know if i wasn't :p.) i'm hoping that we can get more constructive content out of the day though and let everyone else reciprocate the same feelings i have. i think the meta of the site largely effects this. it's whatever, but i'm hoping to better cooperate with you guys. :]

as far as scumreads go, i sort of want to see where everyone is at. the thread is very opinionated and very different in reads, and that's always a good thing fyi. a town who is locked in at only a few people is a town destined to lose. scum will always have presence to make sure that these few people generally flip town. i think the way people (me included) are going about their pushes are a little awkward though. when making a push, please always use the mindset that you are going to be wrong, and that's okay. don't get stuck in your reads, and don't be afraid to reevaluate. with that said, please don't make pushes on people you're not scumreading for ogi reasons. @Quick, i'd like to work with you here, and me making passive aggressive comments isn't helping. you're obviously putting in a lot of effort, and i'd like that effort directed towards a similar goal we both share. obviously, you can do you, too.

@wolves, please focus on posting more and being moe affirmable in spreading doubt within the town. we town have a lot of presence right now and have already done well to lock a few people as town. spreading doubt in our reads and setting up mislynches will be beneficial for you as we enter endgame. please don't forget about the importance of day 1.

with that said, let's talk, alonzo. why do you think worst and us are scum? anyone who's tring ico or devle, share your opinions. we're not infallible. i just every1 to have an enjoyable game :p.
-kts.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #101) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

so where are you at, quick?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #102) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:16 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1165, Quick wrote:
In post 1164, MOMOMEN wrote:so where are you at, quick?
With what?
scumreads
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:40 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

vla ice storm celltowers and wifi down
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:08 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1191, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1057, MOMOMEN wrote:overarticulation is part of devle's wolf range. yes, i read all the gamess he linked, and this seems to align with his wolf game.
I have no idea how you can read all my games and reach this conclusion... I've always felt that I have so much more to say when I'm town.
except, y'know, you actually reach conclusions? here, you over articulate but never reach a proper conclusion. "yeah, i guess he could be scum, but i think he's town, too, idk." it's like entirely your wolf range whereas when your villa when you overarticulate or make attempts to solve, you actually reach logical conclusions and have the effect of at least decent gamesolving. you act like i didn't read your games in detail like everyone else. i don't bullshit, son.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:09 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1196, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1191, mutantdevle wrote:
I have no idea how you can read all my games and reach this conclusion... I've always felt that I have so much more to say when I'm town.
except, y'know, you actually reach conclusions? here, you over articulate but never reach a proper conclusion. "yeah, i guess he could be scum, but i think he's town, too, idk." it's like entirely your wolf range whereas when your villa when you overarticulate or make attempts to solve, you actually reach logical conclusions and have the effect of at least decent gamesolving. you act like i didn't read your games in detail like everyone else. i don't bullshit, son.
- kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #106) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:11 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

the amount of times that i've heard a player say "you can't read me like any other players lol." that's exactly the point of meta, you're not another player. you are you, and that makes you special. it just doesn't make you lynch immune lmao.

- kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #107) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:01 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1202, Quick wrote:
In post 1199, MOMOMEN wrote:the amount of times that i've heard a player say "you can't read me like any other players lol." that's exactly the point of meta, you're not another player. you are you, and that makes you special. it just doesn't make you lynch immune lmao.

- kts
he's doing self meta... Prove him wrong.
i already did lol. his meta is to not make definitive scumreads as wolf, and you can clearly see in his last post he includes not one. i'm glad he spewed his townreads though.

checkmate.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #108) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:18 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

don't think i said that.

-kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #109) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:47 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1206, Quick wrote:
In post 1205, MOMOMEN wrote:don't think i said that.

-kts
I asked for specific examples and you refused to give a single one.
i didn't refuse anything lol. i just don't really care to dedicate my time to convincing you.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #110) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

lol so my power and data are spotty but back, wifi still out. the rest of my neighbourhood is still out but yay buried power lines!

uh

this game is p simple lol

oxy, sando, quick, pintu, nm, piss, and us are solidly town.

tw, random, alonzo, ico, CJ, mutant therefore contains the scum. probably all 3, at the very least two. i'm going to try and be as pleasant as possible because mathdinkle insists over and over in my server that open queue is the highest level of play on site, and while i have no clue wtf kts is smoking with 1159, i'll try and give it a shot despite how little i'm enjoying this.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1243 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1211, Quick wrote:In no particular order:

Piss
Pint
Despite all Oxy
Mutant
So, Quick, since you said you have a good track record with TRs, I'm going to make an effort here. Have you played with Mutant scum? It doesn't shock me a more competent player seems townie in a game with a bunch of completely useless slots.

-ed
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1226, Alonzo wrote:Notice how the hydra stops when im around?

I am in literal awe that you think that much of yourself. Especially when the same question works when you switch it: Notice how the Alonzo stops when im around?
That flip to eddie, the sudden list and long heartfelt speech, that didnt ring any alarm bells with you guys last night?
What flip, and what bells could that post ring?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #113) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1227, Quick wrote:

That flip to eddie, the sudden list and long heartfelt speech, that didnt ring any alarm bells with you guys last night?
I also have some serious problems with MOMO. Not backing up a single stance is making me hate that slot.
Its mutual.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #114) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Sando can u give a reads list rn
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #115) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

nows when townhunting eddie wins

oxy, sando, quick, pintu, nm, piss

if anyone in this group thinks anyone else in this group is scum lemme know.

-

Alonzo, your spartan read is still nonsensical BTW. Someone subbing out because they can't keep up with the pace of a game is not something that will change if they're a PR or scum lmao
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #116) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

This post is out of hand. Hydra are new to me, but bi polar hydras are something else
You're aware we are different people right? And, again, what bells does that post ring? I don't know what "out of hand" means.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

i rate them 11/10 would bang...? idgi
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Have you looked at TW's scum game? He's actually a solid player, especially for his lack of experience. Like, that's the issue KTS had earlier. The one I've read is the newbie with Katy and etc.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1258, Sando wrote:
In post 1257, MOMOMEN wrote:Have you looked at TW's scum game? He's actually a solid player, especially for his lack of experience. Like, that's the issue KTS had earlier. The one I've read is the newbie with Katy and etc.
I suck at meta-reading, I'll notice things (like mutant and N_M interactions) and call out issues like your (I dunno which one of you in that hydra) read on Mutants meta that I don't get, but I'm terrible at just blindly reading a meta.

What am I looking for in his scum-meta that differs from his town meta that I can look for?
Meta-reading is very meh if you aren't reading as the thread is happening so DW. (and KTS said the mutant stuff, I think he'll post more on it when he's on)

Dunno. Agreeability etc. I just got a similar vibe to here, and when you realize his play as scum is good his iso here isn't actually great? Iunno. I was mostly asking because if you got a different conclusion (that he was still town here) then that's something to think about but if you have no conclusion on it then its mute.
In post 1259, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1241, MOMOMEN wrote:lol so my power and data are spotty but back, wifi still out. the rest of my neighbourhood is still out but yay buried power lines!

uh

this game is p simple lol

oxy, sando, quick, pintu, nm, piss, and us are solidly town.

tw, random, alonzo, ico, CJ, mutant therefore contains the scum. probably all 3, at the very least two. i'm going to try and be as pleasant as possible because mathdinkle insists over and over in my server that open queue is the highest level of play on site, and while i have no clue wtf kts is smoking with 1159, i'll try and give it a shot despite how little i'm enjoying this.
Its fairly obvious that random/ico/cj isnt the scum team here.
The names at the top are your sheeple? Quick wont like that...
Sure. A good reply to a post with a scumpool of 6 is to choose 3 random names and say they aren't a likely scum team. Thanks for your quality contribution
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1261, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1257, MOMOMEN wrote:Have you looked at TW's scum game? He's actually a solid player, especially for his lack of experience. Like, that's the issue KTS had earlier. The one I've read is the newbie with Katy and etc.
Heads up- I called you sell TW down the river for town cred pages ago.
Heads up- my first reads post had TW as scum before you even started posting, fuck off lmao
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 844, MOMOMEN wrote:Read page 9: Oxy and Quick are town. NM town lean actually. CJ and Mutant scum lean.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Okay. Explain how
is a good reply to
tw, random, alonzo, ico, CJ, mutant therefore contains the scum.

Explain where you took those 3 names, and actually explains what makes them "fairly obvious not the team" because aside from the fact cj and random are the least scummy in that pool imo i don't see anything that explicitly makes them not a team.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1266, Alonzo wrote:Where is your long case on the worst then?

If you procced him first read, why no follow up?
?

i've followed up and referred to him being scum in lots of posts

i still have no idea what youre talking about
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #124) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1268, Alonzo wrote:Show the actual links to the TW/Lonzo/Mutant scum team, cos its the only one thats halfway viable
stop

asking

retarded

questions

i'm not fucking team casing day 1 LMAO
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #125) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Thanks for your contribution.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #126) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1267, MOMOMEN wrote:Okay. Explain how
is a good reply to

Explain where you took those 3 names, and actually explains what makes them "fairly obvious not the team" because aside from the fact cj and random are the least scummy in that pool imo i don't see anything that explicitly makes them not a team.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #127) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1274, Sando wrote:
In post 1262, MOMOMEN wrote:Dunno. Agreeability etc. I just got a similar vibe to here, and when you realize his play as scum is good his iso here isn't actually great? Iunno. I was mostly asking because if you got a different conclusion (that he was still town here) then that's something to think about but if you have no conclusion on it then its mute.
I am certainly not meta-TRing duckling if that's what you mean, I have not read any of his previous games nor played with him.

Being good scum and his current reads being "meh" is basically saying his meta regarding those is null? Saying that this guy has the good ability to pretend to be town just says you should be careful TRing him, not that he's townie. Is he also actually good as townie, better than he is now? That would indicate scumminess to me.

Are you saying that he should be null-read due to meta or are you saying he should be scum-read due to meta?
What I'm basically saying is I know KTS townread him because he was under the impression TW was new and therefore had a meh to bad scum game, and changed his read when he reread realizing TW actually had a good scum game. I think he read a TW game but idk which. I don't really care about meta arguments for him (he seemed more agreeable as scum and less aggressive comparing the newbie to the blitz but small sample size idrc) but I'm basically just saying read him as a good player, not as a newbie, and I'm sure you've been around long enough to realize the different things that go into reading good vs bad players.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #128) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Okay, fair enough. I don't have any interest really in lynching him today either, so that's fine with me.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #129) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1273, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1267, MOMOMEN wrote:Okay. Explain how
is a good reply to

if you're going to ignore me i'll reciprocate
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #130) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

You yourself said Ico is likely scum and fos'd Devle, so how is it "twisting him as scum"? And when have I ever begged someone to PL ever?

I don't have a strong read on Random and CJ, correct. Hence why they aren't in my town pile, and are by PoE scum. Aka the marvelous playstyle I clearly just invented called
townhunting
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #131) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Man I can't do this
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #132) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

because korina was obv town and spartan posted 0 nai content?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1283, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1245, MOMOMEN wrote:

I am in literal awe that you think that much of yourself. Especially when the same question works when you switch it: Notice how the Alonzo stops when im around?
What flip, and what bells could that post ring?
In post 1282, MOMOMEN wrote:Man I can't do this
Why not, an hour ago you were begging for it?
Because, nothing personal, talking to you is pretty unbearable.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

actually, i think piss has posted more content than both people in spartan slot combined (a little vs 0) and the read is on korina
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1289, Oxy wrote:
In post 1251, MOMOMEN wrote:nows when townhunting eddie wins

oxy, sando, quick, pintu, nm, piss

if anyone in this group thinks anyone else in this group is scum lemme know.
I'm going to assume you have a reason to read NM, because he looks unreadable from this useless slot's pov.

I don't understand why Piss is lock town. I was reading korina town very early, but this read cooled as he continued posting. Did I miss something specifically townie?
KTS says he's town on meta and I sheep it, Korina seemed p gut townie, it can change with Piss' catchup but he's a strong (not lock) tr. NM is prettty unreadable but as far as that slot goes I tr it, their reads are both "right" and their snippets are pro-town ie telling me to stop replying to mr brick wall. Voting is also p good.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (isolation #136) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1293, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1281, MOMOMEN wrote:You yourself said Ico is likely scum and fos'd Devle, so how is it "twisting him as scum"? And when have I ever begged someone to PL ever?
Heres where your bi polar comes into play, I said ico 'had some scum equity' specifically. And true I Fos the Devle, for his sheeping. But your aka has been actively encouraging sheeping since you joined.

So when you say 'when have I? blah blah' it surreal talking to someone who only really selectively remebers their negative impact on the townblock so far.
There was no townbloc of any kind before we entered the game, including Quick and Sando iirc. "Negative impact on the townblock" is ridiculous. And I have never, in any game, PL'd someone or ASKED people to PL someone, so there's no bi polar coming in anywhere. You are not a player I'm interested in teaching so we aren't going to go into theory but lol sheeping isn't scummy its good play for a lot of situations.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #137) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

okay i'm tapping out KTS is coming in gotta sleep
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #138) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1299, Alonzo wrote:@Kts

Why dont you vote Worst if hes your early scumread and nothings changed?
because i have other scumreads?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #139) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: Iconeum
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

no it doesn't

-kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #141) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:59 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

let's just hit the obvwolf ico
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #142) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:05 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

jesus fucking christ
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #143) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:00 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

pk you were a lot more aggreeable when we played together :p

-kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #144) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:03 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

we're just gonna stick to our guns and wait for everyone else to realize we're right in what we say. don't want to force you guys into anything, but lol, there's a lot of obvious wolves running around. :]

-kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #145) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:13 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

@Oxy, ftr i too am not so confident in devle anymore. good read :]

-kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #146) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:02 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

playing mafia is about making reads you trust. all the shading on our slot is pretty funny, but unfortunately enough, i think you're just terrible town.

-kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #147) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:06 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1362, MOMOMEN wrote:playing mafia is about making reads you trust. all the shading on our slot is pretty funny, but unfortunately enough, i think you're just terrible town.

-kts
ironically enough this is also shading but related to his character than his alignment. sorry bout that lol, kneejerk reaction.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

just had a game where town went against my lynches and almost all were scum. the game got even more fucking worse later, but we dont hve to go into that.

im only warning u to keep u from harm, my loves.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1370, Alonzo wrote:Its hard to imagine any town trusting you pal
lol dude theres a line between playing mafia and being an asshole. youre putting me in a position where i have to ignore you or make myself out to be a braggadocious person in which the argument turns childish. i get this is mafia, but your ego is getting in the way way too much.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

i'm respectfully asking you to tone it down, man. eddie doesn't really want to play anymore, and i'm starting to get to that point, too. it'd just be cool if you could push us in good faith.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

yeah i personally apologize for not explaining so much. i'm sorta apathetic about this game because there's no one i really know personally that can get me interested in a game in here, and the thread is sorta nooby. no offense lol, but there's a lot of surface level reads to when i do provide an explanation it's met with level 1 play that i find hard to respond against. it's kind of like when a kid questions you about simple matters like why we brush our teeth and continues questioning it to the point where you give up and say "because i said so." lol, that's my meta, and i'm too used to people following me "because i said so" and hitting scum.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

ico isnt posting and what he is posting is literally him howling. what u want me to do lol
-kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1380, Sando wrote:Well not complain about not being followed for one...
i'm not lol. i was just explaining why i don't usually explain stuff... lol, ironic right? anyway, the ico wagon is something i'm proud of considering the natural composition and obvious villas having hopped on it.

@alzono, i don't ate lol, but sure, i'll work with you.

i don't necessarily dislike the duck's posting, but it's not out of their wolf range. i think it's probably more in their wolf range than anything, but there also a reasonable player that i dont want to hit d1. plus, theyre active, and if they are wolf, their spew in further days will be super beneficial from a lack of being pushed.

plus ico is always a wolf here in my mind.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

i'll have to make a case then lol. time to go get my laptop

-all recent posting has been kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1374, MOMOMEN wrote:i'm respectfully asking you to tone it down, man. eddie doesn't really want to play anymore, and i'm starting to get to that point, too. it'd just be cool if you could push us in good faith.
Eddie here,

I'm not going to make this game toxic. I don't think I can address Quick or Alonzo without getting toxic, and nobody else is posting anything I feel needs to be replied to. I'm here, but yea. This is honestly the only game I've played in the past few months where nobody knows my reputation and I get flack for jack shit. It just isn't enjoyable. Without making it personal I really hate how they play mafia and everything they post just seems so backwards I have a pocket theory that Alonzo is another alt of a banned user trolling (KTS is he accountant??? Kappa) and Quick idk if its public but yea it makes sense. I'm not gonna spam paragraphs of AtE, idrc lmao. Just a heads up of why I'm not posting much.

Random, explain why Quick is so low, but other than that you're good. Piss, despite <redacted> skim the full thread at least pls i need this to be one of your good games <3

gun to my head I keep going back to Worst being the most likely bet for scum but lmao I don't awnna lynch it #waffling @bipolarchemist
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

sorry that wasnt me lol but eddie has just been rly tired of the gamestate lol. ill apologize on his behalf :p. i'm still trying to work with u.

anyway ill get into ico once my computer updates friendo
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Eddie uses Body Slam on Iconeum
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1402, the worst wrote:
In post 1377, MOMOMEN wrote:yeah i personally apologize for not explaining so much. i'm sorta apathetic about this game because there's no one i really know personally that can get me interested in a game in here, and the thread is sorta nooby. no offense lol, but there's a lot of surface level reads to when i do provide an explanation it's met with level 1 play that i find hard to respond against. it's kind of like when a kid questions you about simple matters like why we brush our teeth and continues questioning it to the point where you give up and say "because i said so." lol, that's my meta, and i'm too used to people following me "because i said so" and hitting scum.
I'll be ur friend
: ))))))

you need anything explained, new friend?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:48 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

100 is nothing. i went 200 once, and it was actually hell
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:30 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

i am still here. not really feeling too well today, but i can offer that if ico flips town mutant and alonzo are spewed wolf.

-kts
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:41 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1457, Alonzo wrote:Unless Ico and Devle (and worst!!) flip red.

In that instance... Teach me!
good point. devle is prob scum either way. just curious tho, but wheres your progression on ico?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:00 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1462, Sando wrote:
In post 1454, MOMOMEN wrote:i am still here. not really feeling too well today, but i can offer that if ico flips town mutant and alonzo are spewed wolf.
I'm going with Alonzo as second most scummy regardless and most likely partner. What part of mutant says him being on Ico!town is particularly bad?
he never mentions ico in his iso but suddenly wants to hammer? thats always wolf motivated.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:12 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1468, Quick wrote:
In post 1466, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1454, MOMOMEN wrote:i am still here. not really feeling too well today, but i can offer that if ico flips town mutant and alonzo are spewed wolf.
I'm going with Alonzo as second most scummy regardless and most likely partner. What part of mutant says him being on Ico!town is particularly bad?
he never mentions ico in his iso but suddenly wants to hammer? thats always wolf motivated.
I've been known to have a lack of progression as Town because I am not always saying itt what I am thinking about...
i sorta agree. my progression as town is a little weak, too, and players who dont know me constantly devalue me for it. the difference is you and me both have our own thoughts outside of game, and the progression is implicit. i dont find it a scumtell, but i think a lack of progression in this context might be. it's a very opportunistic vote that looks to only be made with a scum agenda, and i'd expect scum to buss here for at least some towncred.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:58 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1471, mutantdevle wrote:Also, why are you talking about "if Icon flips this it means this about mutant" when you're clearly saying that I'm scum regardless of the flip? Don't try to force association tells on me when the associations clearly don't matter to you.
fair point.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #165) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:29 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

what a shocker, its an open setup with conf!town claims and u didn't wait for a claim
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #166) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:54 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1485, Randomnamechange wrote:VOTE: iconeum
In post 1487, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Iconeum
These were 12 minutes apart, fuck off.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #167) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:55 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

And "intent" to l-1 in this game was very clearly given a few times and was implying Ico to claim, Random said he read the game so his last couple pages are bullshit. I don't really care cause Ico is redding, but on principal fuck off.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #168) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:03 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

it's not really outrage, more sarcastic disapproval
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #169) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:44 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

time to look at all the scummy hop ons to ico
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #170) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:45 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

Iconeum-----(7, LYNCH): Sando, MOMOMEN, ceejayvinoya, the worst, Oxy, randomidget, Not_Mafia
In post 1539, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: MOMOMEN
In post 1541, ceejayvinoya wrote:Nooooo. You're both voting on the wrong player. I'm voting the guy who has two of his top scumreads flip town.
this is ultra scummy and planned.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #171) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:46 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

okay time to look at how many times ceejay mentioned ico, and their supposed reason for hopping onto ico. the same applies to random.

the worst kill implies off wagon scum so we're looking at
mutantdevle-(2): Iconeum, pinturicchio
Not Voting--(4): mutantdevle, pisskop, Alonzo, Quick
a pool of these guys too. can clear quick and pint i think. that means devle wagon was entirely composed of town.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #172) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:52 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 941, ceejayvinoya wrote:I decided I'm going to sheep MOMOMEN for today and go from there. I tred fumuki before anyway and I don't like Ico's posts. VOTE: Iconeum
In post 1539, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: MOMOMEN
In post 1541, ceejayvinoya wrote:Nooooo. You're both voting on the wrong player. I'm voting the guy who has two of his top scumreads flip town.
yeah isn't this a little weird.

however, i don't think it's scum motivated. i actually think it's a lil townie to progress on us like that and tinfoil us because it would make sense to them. i think ceejay is actually not a wolf based off the flips and how they attacked us coming into the game.
In post 1545, ceejayvinoya wrote:

-kts
@MOMOMEN does this still apply?
yeah specifically to devle.
In post 1546, Quick wrote:
In post 1544, MOMOMEN wrote:okay time to look at how many times ceejay mentioned ico, and their supposed reason for hopping onto ico. the same applies to random.

a pool of these guys too. can clear quick and pint i think. that means devle wagon was entirely composed of town.
Explain how Pint and myself are "clear" please and thank you.
im good at reading u. pint has been pushed by a lotta my scumspects, but i actually shouldn't clear him too early. youre right. i gotta wait for actual flips and see what's up with how he responds today. seems a little too idgaf to be wolf, but itd make sense if i was misreading that as my last deepwolf i struggled to read.
In post 1548, Quick wrote:
In post 1546, Quick wrote:
In post 1544, MOMOMEN wrote:okay time to look at how many times ceejay mentioned ico, and their supposed reason for hopping onto ico. the same applies to random.

Explain how Pint and myself are "clear" please and thank you.
Oh. NVM I get it... You are assuming an awful lot about this game if you think that clears anyone... LMAO have you never played with a competent Scum player or something?

P-Edit: I can guarantee you I will not be sheeping a damn read you make unless you explain it.
i've played with scum players that have more skill in their left pinky than you've exhibited this entire game. pls stop being condescending to me like i know nothing, and you have no idea why im clearing either of u.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #173) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:58 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 350, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 336, the worst wrote:How are your TRs post catchup btw?
A little floppy in some areas and slightly confuzzled in others. I do have a few reads I'm confident by my own standards on though.

Town:

Oxy

Town Lean:

Sando
ceejayvinoya
the worst

Null:

Alonzo
Fumuki
Not_Mafia
Iconeum
Spartan117

Scum Lean:

Korina
Pintu
Quick

Scum:
well first of all these reads are atrocious, and he has ico has null here having not talked about him at all the game period. makes sense.
In post 350, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 336, the worst wrote:How are your TRs post catchup btw?
A little floppy in some areas and slightly confuzzled in others. I do have a few reads I'm confident by my own standards on though.

Town:

Oxy

Town Lean:

Sando
ceejayvinoya
the worst

Null:

Alonzo
Fumuki
Not_Mafia
Iconeum
Spartan117

Scum Lean:

Korina
Pintu
Quick

Scum:
well first of all these reads are atrocious, and he has ico has null here having not talked about him at all the game period. makes sense.
In post 1000, mutantdevle wrote:I'd probably vote Icon if there was explicitly a case on him. Alternatively, if Oxy was on it then I'd be town reading the wagon enough to join it.
this is equally terrible. there's no progression here from null to scumlean, and everytime he's engaged with ico, he's acted like ico was some sort of town player that demanded his attention. he also leaves the wagon open for the wishy washy read and prominent vote on him later on once the wagon gained full momentum. plus, a case? wtf? this isn't 2009, son.
In post 1005, mutantdevle wrote:Ladder of town reads down to scum reads:

{Oxy, Sando}
{Quick, the worst}
{Alonso}
{MOMOMEN, Not_Mafia, randommidget, Iconeum}
{Ceejay}
{Korina, Pintu}
still terrible, still mostly town scum leans. doesn't have ico near the bottom, but he's willing to vote on him? super lamist.
In post 1470, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1466, MOMOMEN wrote:
"My reads are great, everyone should sheep me, I know at least 2/3 scum!"

Me: Strongly considers sheeping them.

"Wow look at this nub suddenly saying they'd vote for someone they haven't mentioned much!"

Besides, I have interacted with Icon and mentioned him a few times... like what's your problem here? He's been a null read for me this entire game since he has yet to do anything townie. I've also criticised him and agreed with criticisms on him but they've never been enough to make me scum read him. I also said last time he was wagoned up that I'd be willing to join the wagon so this isn't suddenly wanting to hammer at all.

Also, I'm still waiting for your case on Icon. I'm confident that he's probably the lynch candidate today but you said you'd explain more about why you're voting Icon but you're yet to do so.
you never interacted with ico nor offered criticism on him. ICO INTERACTED WITH YOU. he asked you questions that you bowed down to and acted like he was confirmed town. there was absolutely no progression there, and it was super shit the intent to hammer.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #174) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:59 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: mutantdevle
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #175) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:59 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1556, mutantdevle wrote:
Do you think that definitely means he is scum though? I feel like scum MOMOMEN would want to push the worst into a lynch rather than straight up kill him at night. Unless they knew he was a PR.

Regardless of the above statement, do y'all think that scum shot the worst thinking they were hitting a PR or do you think it was just luck? I'm thinking it was just luck but it wouldn't surprise me if the worst soft claimed or crumbed somewhere that scum picked up on.
wolfy tmi.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #176) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:00 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1559, Quick wrote:
In post 1555, MOMOMEN wrote:VOTE: mutantdevle
And there goes my TR on you...

Such recklessness.
shut up
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #177) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:05 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 88, the worst wrote:VOTE: mutantdevle
:]
In post 169, the worst wrote:
In post 134, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 131, the worst wrote:In other news....devle why did you roll scum?! I like you! So unfair.
What makes you think I'm scum? :(
Last time we played you were obvtown as shit to me WHILE being mislynched. Like you took stances and explained yourself well as I recall it, the haters just rebutted beautifully and town were of inconsistent quality

Here it feels like youre trying to avoid taking stances or explain yourself. IIOA vibe from substanceposts. If this is just my hungover self being a mess please show me where I'm wrong. :(
In post 1317, the worst wrote:
In post 1316, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1314, the worst wrote:
In post 1312, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1310, the worst wrote:If you are actually town hardscumreading me for LESS THAN SEMANTICS you are the worst mafia player on the planet. Seriously. Revisit your reasoning so we can have a conversation or move on to actual scum.
I've seen this kind of reactions far more times coming from scum than from town. What is it that everyone has to fucking shit on a player to make him feel bad for what he thinks just to win a fucking game? Can you not town it up by any other means, are you not good enough?
I am begging him to play the game. Show me where this comes from scum more than town.
There are other ways to "beg him to play the game". Saying "you are the worst mafia player on the planet" with a shitty tone is not the best one. There's a list of players that I've seen do this to make a toxic enviroment just to win their scum games. I'm not implying you're one of those, of course not, just... Don't do that, please.
Suggesting he really desperately needs to evaluate his reasoning is not toxic. There was a heavy if and if you consider me generally toxic I would really like you to say so, I'd appreciate the feedback.

That being said VOTE: pinturicchio flips red
these might be why the worst died, and scum just got lucky hitting a pr. there wasn't a lot of pr play in the worst's play. unfortunately, this creates a dull universe where not both of these guys are wolf, but one of them certainly is.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #178) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:06 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1561, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1544, MOMOMEN wrote:the worst kill implies off wagon scum so we're looking at
What about the worst kill implies that it was made by scum off the wagon?

And even then, surely some scum would be on the wagon and other's off. What do you think that ratio would be?
an on wagon kill implicates other wolves on wagon, so there isn't anything more than one wolf on the main wagon. thinking it's random or sumthin, but i don't actually know. most of your scum is off wagon which means prob u and alonzo.
In post 1565, Quick wrote:
In post 1560, MOMOMEN wrote:

Such recklessness.
shut up
Let me repeat something I said earlier... NO ONE should sheep you if you don't lay out your reasoning.
shut up
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #179) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:10 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1569, Quick wrote:
In post 1566, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1565, Quick wrote:
In post 1560, MOMOMEN wrote:

Such recklessness.
shut up
Let me repeat something I said earlier... NO ONE should sheep you if you don't lay out your reasoning.
shut up
Let me let you in on a little secret... I'm not going to.

Why to NOT sheep you if you don't explain shit you might ask? Because without reasoning, Town don't know if you are making your pushes for the right reasons.
shut up
In post 1567, mutantdevle wrote:Momomen, are you ever going to reach a point in this game where you're not confirmation biased criticising practically everything I do?
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #180) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:10 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

devle make a convincing defense or lay down and die. i don't particularly care either way.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #181) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:14 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1574, mutantdevle wrote:@

First of all, are you really trying to suggest I would kill the worst over comments he made about me very early in the game which has since changed? Think about it, if I was to kill someone for scum reading me then I'd obviously pick you.

Second of all, you are now describing Pintu as scum based on a vote on him by the worst which was shortly redacted despite literally describing the wagon on me around the time of Ico's as being entirely town which included Pintu...

So do you think Pintu is scum or not?
i don't know i'm thinking about it.

also yeah, worst was townreading you. i didn't want to say anything to see if you picked up on it. VOTE: pintu
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #182) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:17 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1577, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1571, MOMOMEN wrote:devle make a convincing defense or lay down and die. i don't particularly care either way.
I don't get why you're so toxic... and given this toxicity, I doubt you'd ever listen to a single word I say in my defence. I've been actively defending myself this entire game and poked holes in several of your arguments but you never see that. All you see when you look at me is a wolf despite there being no full moon.
you poked holes in a single argument.

anyway, I'M FUCKING MAD. the wolves killed my favorite player, so now i'm coming after each and every one of you because you fuckers ruined this game for me. the kill was me OR ANYONE BUT THE WORST. anyway, i just fucking moved my vote on you, so go solve before you change my mind to move back on you.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (isolation #183) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:22 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1582, Quick wrote:
In post 1579, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1577, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1571, MOMOMEN wrote:devle make a convincing defense or lay down and die. i don't particularly care either way.
I don't get why you're so toxic... and given this toxicity, I doubt you'd ever listen to a single word I say in my defence. I've been actively defending myself this entire game and poked holes in several of your arguments but you never see that. All you see when you look at me is a wolf despite there being no full moon.
you poked holes in a single argument.

anyway, I'M FUCKING MAD. the wolves killed my favorite player, so now i'm coming after each and every one of you because you fuckers ruined this game for me. the kill was me OR ANYONE BUT THE WORST. anyway, i just fucking moved my vote on you, so go solve before you change my mind to move back on you.
That is one of the most pathetic displays of AtE I have seen in a while...
why are you still talking
In post 1583, Oxy wrote:The duckling was clearly killed for being a PR. How can his kill possibly say anything about the number of wolves on a wagon?
before seeing the soft, i was seeing that wolves kill on wagon to make others on wagon seem suspicious. i still think that way because i doubt a single wolf didn't feel compelled to hop on, but i guess that could mean two wolves hopped on the wagon. i don't think more than 2 wolves, and i doubt 2 wolves already.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (isolation #184) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:22 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1585, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1579, MOMOMEN wrote:anyway, I'M FUCKING MAD. the wolves killed my favorite player, so now i'm coming after each and every one of you because you fuckers ruined this game for me. the kill was me OR ANYONE BUT THE WORST. anyway, i just fucking moved my vote on you, so go solve before you change my mind to move back on you.
I mean, that certainly explains your recent posts :lol:

And I'll have to decline your offer on solving for now because I need sleep. But when I wake up and get back from college then maybe I'll do some solving then :£
sick
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #185) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:23 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

pint random alonzo {your pick of a deepwolf or pk} would make sense to me.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #186) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

were salty because you're mostly shit, particularly quick

-eddie

only post today and busy now So yea
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #187) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1602, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1159, MOMOMEN wrote:lol alonzo's a sick wolf if he is one. i don't want to hit there today.

I said this felt Insincere, I stand by it.
no it was because the worst was in the game, and they were a likable player that made me want to actually play the game. there's a few of those still left, but the worst was the guy i was pretty much mindmelding with and liking to work with. now he's dead, and i'm stuck dealing with this bullshit.

pintu basically refuses to do anything because he keeps bitching about how people are arguing in a game of mafia. you're sitting here trying to policy our slot for ??? reasons that are probably god awful. scum are probably sitting in the corner, and i still have yet to get a full pin on the gamestate. everyone else is just shitting around not solving with the exception of few people.

^ this whole post was insincere btw. let me save you the trouble of pulling some bullshit excuse to keep your vote on us after this post.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #188) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: randommidget
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #189) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:29 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

yes thank you for explaining why i said you were whining about the game state. i'm glad you chose to defend yourself from that point though because it clearly shows you have the ability to post and make content. you just choose not to for what you say "our ongoing thing with Quick" in which case i'm calling your bullshit. you aren't posting because you're a wolf.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #190) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:36 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1619, pinturicchio wrote:@MOMOMEN if you chilled I want to work with you too
good shit.
In post 1638, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1620, pinturicchio wrote:Oh one last thing: are we not gonna judge Not Mafia for lolhammering just because he's Not Mafia? He lynched with no claim and our cop is dead now so we can't sort him with a PR
VOTE: Not_Mafia

I'm down for policy lynching N_M today and today only. If we're lynching him, it should be today. A vote on him is going to replace my 'not voting' for today.
VOTE: devle
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #191) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:29 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: mutant

KTS picked the lynch yesterday, its my turn.

-Eddie
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #192) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

I'm here, though not for long. Going to log back into Eddie and answer some more of my GTKAS ( viewtopic.php?f=61&t=76053 self plug ). Feel free to address whatever, I'm caught up and I'll respond to whatever after I'm done. Only bothering to post this because Alonzo beetlejuiced me.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (isolation #193) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1865, pinturicchio wrote:"You are not authorised to read this forum".
You can request access on user cp if you want. Its just a social part of the forum.

GN! Apparently Alonzo pinged me for nothing.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

Good.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #195) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:17 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1917, Quick wrote:
@MOD

I'd like to see that VC appar at some point...
There's a VC on this page,
In post 1918, Oxy wrote:Pisskop hasn't posted in 6 days.

Are we still playing, or?
Maybe its the fact this game is probably as shit to mod as it is to play? Fine, I'll do things.

-eddie
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #196) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:18 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: not mafia
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #197) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:19 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

we are going to win this VIA hider, or we are going to lose. too many townies are being shit. my baby KTS polluted my brain with his reads and now idk who tf is scum, so we lynch the unreadable slot and hope hider carries us.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #198) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:23 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

Fair enough.

I'm sure if nobody wanted to play we'd end, I know KTS and I are fine with it being a no contest. You'd have to have every living player PM the mod I believe saying they wish to call it though (he can clarify), and scum most likely won't do that because they're winning. I want to say I still think town is Quick Sando Oxy Piss MOMOMEN, but realistically idfk every slot screams scum to me. Its clear to me nobody's enjoying this game though.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #199) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:05 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

Korina, and Piss did flake out of a scum game with me but I've also seen him be very strong as scum and there's a LOT of stuff to push here so I doubt its AI and if anything the flaking is a bit townie

Return to “Completed Open Games”