Micro 798 - Splatoon Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Lycanfire
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

ok
VOTE: Human Sequencer
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 13, Vartsun wrote:
In post 11, Ausuka wrote:ok
VOTE: Human Sequencer
Why so quick to pile onto Human Sequencer when there were a handful of other wagons you could've sheeped?

-V
As far as I can tell, HS was the biggest wagon.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by Ausuka »

wagons in rvs are good things.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Ausuka »

lycanfire wagon is meh, nothing AI.
your hydra might be scum though.
VOTE: Vartsun
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 27, Vartsun wrote:
In post 25, Ausuka wrote:lycanfire wagon is meh, nothing AI.
Because...?
gut? it feels like you're trying to look protown by asking a range of questions that lead to nothing.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:59 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 36, Vartsun wrote: One, it discourages players from engaging by actively putting critique that engagement can be scumread enough to put someone at L-2.
Okay, so first of all, does anyone actually come into a game thinking, "I'm going to criticize the most active players, so everyone will be discoraged from posting!" Because I haven't ever seen it tried, and even if it was employed by scum at a certain point, I highly doubt it had any effectiveness at all.
Also, I wasn't criticizing you for simply engaging with the game. Your questions seem like they're thrown out there to look pro-town and engaged. Like when I voted HS in RVS, and you asked me why I didn't vote some other person? Like, what kind of AI response where you expecting when you asked that? I doubt you've never seen someone jumping on a RVS wagon because it starts the game faster.
In post 36, Vartsun wrote: Two, it's legitimately a garbage reason to push a scumread on someone
Before this post, you didn't have a scumread strong enough to even place a non-RVS vote. Why do you expect me to have a good reason to vote on post 25?
In post 36, Vartsun wrote:because the criticism of 'doing busy work' or 'asking questions that lead nowhere' is laughable.
I disagree, and even if that's true, it doesn't make me scum at all.
In post 36, Vartsun wrote: That's legitimately not a strategy I employ as either alignment.

Just because you don't do something (if I'm to take your word for it) doesn't mean nobody else does it. You've been townread by basically everyone except me so far, so if that's your strategy, it's been working out well for you.
In post 36, Vartsun wrote:As Ausuka has not pointed out the way in which they see our questions ACTUALLY lead nowhere, and has failed to illustrate how that's even SCUM PLAY instead of SHIT PLAY, it's a garbage criticism.
You know, you could just, like, ask for examples, if you need specific ones. I've already talked about post 11, and post 24 was what made me want to vote for you; the post where your slot demands Mylo puts an RVS vote, which is "protown" but in practice accomplishes very little at that point, and the part where Taly asks me for my thoughts on Lycan, who has only RVS shitposted at that point.
In post 36, Vartsun wrote: Aaaaand you know who manufactures criticisms to push through a lynch?
Yeah, because that's what I'm doing. Pushing through a lynch. On page 2.
In post 36, Vartsun wrote: Probably the same person who dodges our question about personal motivation with a sweeping 'this is good for the gamestate' answer!
How was it dodging your question? That was literally the most literal and to-the-point answer I could possibly give. It was post 11. Why should I have reads that make me take the gamestate in some direction? Why shouldn't I put a vote onto a wagon in the hopes of getting something started in that way? How does doing this make me scummy, at all?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 37, Vartsun wrote:
In post 28, Ausuka wrote:
Because...?
gut? it feels like you're trying to look protown by asking a range of questions that lead to nothing.
I disagree with this assessment; both the reasoning and the approach behind it.

1)
My questions and responses always have a purpose behind them, it's of course, to game solve and get people's ideas and discussion put forth.
I mean, sure, I could see your posts coming from a townie who's really enthusiastic about activity and voting. But the fact that you were responding and talking about so much stuff, even things like HS not bothering to respond to a RVS wagon and Mylo's lack of rvs vote, which are just completely null actions, makes you think you're more likely scum, trying to gather townreads by being active and protown, than anyone else in the playerlist.
2)
I'm asking again, what are your thoughts on the votes on
Lycanfire
?
I've told you once, and I'll tell you again; Lycanfire has done nothing indicative of alignment, and I don't care about the votes on him.
In post 37, Vartsun wrote: You seem pretty content to put
me/Varsoon
at L-2 off gut.
Yeah, that's true. I am very willing to do so. I'm not sure how this is relevant to anything though.
In post 37, Vartsun wrote: I don't like that you dodged my question by saying this hydra could be scum, and throwing a vote without gauging to understand or question first.
What question did I dodge? I said that Lycanfire is null, and I said that you are now a scumlean. That is answering your questions. And I am trying to understand, I just didn't ask a ton of questions upfront, I decided to start a push instead, since it's page 2 and nothing had really happened up to that point. Besides, what could you have said if I asked questions? You couldn't have disproven the notion that your motivation was to look pro-town, nor could you have answered to gut.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

Spoiler: I'm putting my responses to Vartsun in spoilers because the quotewall is probably tedious to scroll through
In post 50, Vartsun wrote:
In post 45, Ausuka wrote:
In post 28, Ausuka wrote:
Because...?
I disagree with this assessment; both the reasoning and the approach behind it.

1)
My questions and responses always have a purpose behind them, it's of course, to game solve and get people's ideas and discussion put forth.
I mean, sure, I could see your posts coming from a townie who's really enthusiastic about activity and voting. But the fact that you were responding and talking about so much stuff, even things like HS not bothering to respond to a RVS wagon and Mylo's lack of rvs vote, which are just completely null actions, makes you think you're more likely scum, trying to gather townreads by being active and protown, than anyone else in the playerlist.
So, asking people why they're reacting the way they are, and trying to understand their perspective, is anti-town?
that's not what I said- anti-town play doesn't come into this, and scum don't strictly play antitown.
In post 50, Vartsun wrote: The whole basis of your scumlean on me, I'm getting, is that I'm actually pushing for discussion and for some reason working to gamesolve is antitown?
No. After one page of RVS, I had a weak read because I felt like the aim was more to play pro-town than be pro-town. I had this one weak scumread on post 25. You and Varsoon promptly decided to try and crucify me for this, saying that I was trying to push through a lynch on PAGE 2 (and if you can link me to a game where scum have the goal of getting a quicklynch on PAGE 2, I would appreciate that, because that has NEVER occured to me or any of my partners whenever I have played a scumgame, nor have I ever seen scum try to do that when I'm playing town) and also saying that since I happened to put someone at L-2, that means I was hoping for a lynch. At first I wanted to give your slot the benefit of the doubt, thinking that this was just your way of starting off the game and sorting people, and I could understand 100% if that was it, but Varsoon's refusal to talk to me makes me think that this is not true at all; you're not trying to sort me, you're just trying to push me here.
In post 50, Vartsun wrote: Can you look at the activity of this playerlist? We haven't gotten very far in 3 days.
Yeah, that's pretty true. When the players show up to play, they'll show up; we've still got most of the day left. If inactivity continues until the end of the day, that might be a problem, but even if it is that's a problem that can only really be solved by those players choosing to contribute more.
2)
I'm asking again, what are your thoughts on the votes on
Lycanfire
?
I've told you once, and I'll tell you again; Lycanfire has done nothing indicative of alignment, and I don't care about the votes on him.
In post 37, Vartsun wrote: You seem pretty content to put
me/Varsoon
at L-2 off gut.
Yeah, that's true. I am very willing to do so. I'm not sure how this is relevant to anything though.
1)
Lycanfire has posted since then though, I was also asking why you wouldn't engage with him.
What is there to engage with? He hasn't posted anything of note.
2)
Because I don't find much town-motivation behind your vote. You hopped on the
Varsoon/Taly
wagon while putting us to L-2, and your case so far has almost completely revolved around this hydra actually engaging with the game.
I don't see how putting you at L-2 matters at all. And if you expected me to have good reads on page 25, well, I'm sorry but I'm going to disappoint you there. Also that's completely misrepresenting what I said; trying to look pro-town =/= being protown.
In post 50, Vartsun wrote: You also put
Human Sequencer
at L-2 because... I'm guessing
Lycanfire
didn't get enough traction?
Yes.
In post 50, Vartsun wrote: There's little explanation behind your reasons and thoughts other than
"this is good for town"
or
"this is being too towny"
The first one is a completely acceptable approach to RVS and the second one is completely misrepping what I said.
In post 50, Vartsun wrote: Your attempts to respond to us seems like they're meant to discredit or shut us down
You jumped out of the gate attacking me for a weak read I made at the start of the game. If scumreading someone is discrediting them, then yeah, I'm discrediting you. If pushing back against someone's attack is "shutting you down" then I guess I'm doing that.
In post 50, Vartsun wrote: and you're not looking at other people's posting at the moment.
I am reading every post. If there's something I want to say about a post, I will say what I want to say. If I don't say anything, that's because I don't see anything worth seeing.
In post 37, Vartsun wrote: I don't like that you dodged my question by saying this hydra could be scum, and throwing a vote without gauging to understand or question first.
What question did I dodge? I said that Lycanfire is null, and I said that you are now a scumlean. That is answering your questions. And I am trying to understand, I just didn't ask a ton of questions upfront, I decided to start a push instead, since it's page 2 and nothing had really happened up to that point. Besides, what could you have said if I asked questions? You couldn't have disproven the notion that your motivation was to look pro-town, nor could you have answered to gut.
So, you're making a case on your scumread solely because you think we can't adequately respond to it?
... What? I don't even understand what you're saying here. I didn't make a case on my minor scumread on page 25 because I didn't want to lynch you and I didn't think you could respond to it, because it wasn't really a scumread of a logical nature, just what your posting felt like to me.
1)
Doomfeathers agreed with your reasoning, and provided reads. What do you think of him?
post 22 is null. Either alignment could easily make it and there's no reason to believe it's one alignment rather than the other. post 29 is the same way; there's nothing towny or scummy to comment on.
2)
Mylo
voted
Brassherald
and now
Brassherald
is voting
Mylo
. Do you have an opinion there?
No; Mylo's post was basically plain pushing on activity, and I don't think scum!brass would view it as threatening enough to require an OMGUS vote. post 51 could be true, and I guess mylo is somewhat scummy, but meh.
3)
HumanSequencer's
been one of the higher posters, do you have something to say or ask him?
No.
In post 50, Vartsun wrote: I just think that you're push so far has come across as narrow, and I don't get the point behind it.
It was page 1 and I had no real reads, so I looked at the thread, thought "hey, I guess these posts feel like they're trying to get townreads" and I decided to start voting you for that, to see what would happen. However, I feel like many of the reasons for calling me scum brought up by your hydra feel fabricated.
In post 50, Vartsun wrote: Also, if
Lycanfire
is null, what's preventing you from talking to them?
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Nothing's preventing me from talking to them; I just don't see what the point is in doing so. If they're town, they will start talking about stuff that is AI, and from that I can read them.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #62 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 52, doomfeathers wrote: Wow. There is definitely a chance Ausuka's case on Vartsun is contrived; I think it's pretty poor.
i mean sure, if you want to focus on a read I made on post 25 before anything actually happened, go ahead.
In post 52, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 46, Myloninja13 wrote:I think I'm town leaning Ausuka basically just off her calm nature in a line of suspicion. Few players do that, and much less scum players do that.
Where "calm" means "flying into a rage and throwing things".
This never happened at all and I'd very much appreciate it if you stopped trying to discredit me like this :)
In post 52, doomfeathers wrote:
In post 49, brassherald wrote:I was phone posting earlier and the Ausuka v. Vorpal Blade hydra is still "meh" to me.
+townpoints here.
Why do you call him towny for this?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #65 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Ausuka »

I would not be interested in starting a Voyc wagon. This is still early-game, and not having contributed much so far definitely doesn't make her scum. If she's still barely posted anything towards the end of the day, she'd be a better wagon, but right now it's just meh to me.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #69 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 68, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 65, Ausuka wrote:I would not be interested in starting a Voyc wagon. This is still early-game, and not having contributed much so far definitely doesn't make her scum. If she's still barely posted anything towards the end of the day, she'd be a better wagon, but right now it's just meh to me.
this is really bad
i take it back let's not do a voyc wagon
vote ausuka

this gels really poorly with your comments earlier about rvs wagons being good

like I can see a perspective for each side, "early pressure wagons are good because they generate informational and propel the gamestate forward" and "there's no point voting x because they haven't done anything scummy and there's still plenty of time left"
which makes me think you're haphazardly throwing fake perspectives around as you wish to fit what you need at that particular time
Wagons for no/little reason are good in RVS, when there's nothing AI to go on. Right now, this game absolutely does not fit that description, and there's not much point in wagoning a lurker right now IMO.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #71 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Ausuka »

that's actually a good point, this isn't anything like her towngame. that makes this wagon a lot better.
VOTE: Voyc
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #87 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 81, Voyc wrote:
In post 71, Ausuka wrote:that's actually a good point, this isn't anything like her towngame. that makes this wagon a lot better.
VOTE: Voyc
Are you going off from what brass said or did you look into them yourself?
I looked into it myself.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #88 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 78, Vartsun wrote:What bothers me most about Ausuka right now, and it may be a playstyle thing but I don't think it is, is that Ausuka is willing to drop paragraphs of justification and response to being pushed--however, when it comes to Ausuka actually making pushes or engaging with other players, Ausuka is very silent about why.
I think I've explained most/all of my scumreads at some point. I'm willing to admit that the point I made in post 25 is pretty much NAI, I scumread your slot now for other reasons that I was trying to explain in . After I made one weak post, your slot suddenly jumped on me, and acted like you had a full scumcase on me on page 2, including saying that I was scummy for putting someone at L-2, which means pretty much nothing, saying that I was pushing for you to be lynched on page 2, and saying that I was dodging your question when I answered it in the most direct way I could.
In post 78, Vartsun wrote: Ausuka's criticized our slot as 'trying to look pro-town' for giving rationale to our engagement and pushes as we've been making them.
no, this is still wrong, and I don't know why your slot keeps pushing as if I was doing that.
In post 78, Vartsun wrote: Ausuka is playing in a way that they think isn't overbearingly town, but when their motivations are called into question, they default to playing in the way they think town should play. It's inconsistent. It's scum.
no, I'm literally just answering your points. like, I don't even get what you're trying to say here.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #89 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Voyc's post was pretty towny (before anyone asks; no, this is not a logic-based read, and no, I can't write a paragraph explaining it to you) so I'm happier voting here.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #90 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by Ausuka »

actually I probably will try to do something like that, and I'll do it for the other posters too. I have a lot of free time right now and this game is only four pages long. Note that these players are in playerlist order.

Spoiler: Voyc
The only post so far with much content from her is which gives the valid explanation for her not really posting- she was busy IRL, which isn't AI of course. I do kinda get where her reads are coming from, and the post feels genuine, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is town.

Spoiler: Lycanfire
As I've already said I don't think I see anything AI here. and are RVS jokes that are 100% NAI. admittedly isn't RVS but I still don't see how it is indicative of either alignment. Lycanfire is null to me. I trust that if he's town, he will begin to make content, eventually.

Spoiler: doomfeathers
First thing that pops out to me upon reading his ISO is how he says in that Voyc isn't getting enough attention. I don't get this- it's incredibly early in the game and Voyc has barely posted, her only content is a RVS vote. I don't really like how he discredited me in and but I suppose I could see that coming from town? idk. Not sure why he keeps pushing on Lycan even after he acknowledges Lycan does this as his towngame, either. Even so, he just feels kinda genuine in his tone? Not sure about this slot rn.

Spoiler: Myloninja
I actually don't like . He's saying that the players who are active are towny, and going after the inactive players/easy targets, and now he's gone inactive himself? I scumlean this slot right now and I'd like to see more from it.

Spoiler: Human Sequencer
I feel like he's been pretty towny overall? sounds towny to me, and although I obviously don't agree with it, feels like it comes from town who thought they had found a contradiction, like a "gotcha!" moment. The only thing that would make me think otherwise is that Voyc and Ausuka are easy targets for scum in this gamestate, but meh, the way he was pushing a perfectly easy Voyc wagon and suddenly switched to me feels like it is much more likely to be town than scum. I townread HS.

Spoiler: skitter30
In she sees what I see in mylo, so she gets townpoints for that. I like as well, although I might just be biased because she's the only one who really townreads me at this point :lol:

Spoiler: brassherald
I do kinda like - I scumread mylo too, although for different reasons, and the read seems genuine. The fact he actually tried to metadive Lycan in and makes me believe he is probably town who wants to look into his targets and figure out their alignments.

I think {Voyc, HS, skitter, brassherald} are all probably town, {Lycan, doom} are around null to me, and {Mylo, Vartsun} are scumreads.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #97 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 92, Vartsun wrote: you fucking trash person
oh no, nothing personal going on here. definitely not.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #104 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Ausuka »

For the record; yes, I do percieve calling me a "fucking trash person" as a personal attack rather than one based on play, and yes, I would appreciate it if you could avoid doing that in the future. Thank you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #107 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I don't take your push personally; you're not even the only player pushing on me in this game, and if I did take things that like personally I would've stopped playing mafia long ago.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #110 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Ausuka »

No, I don't really understand where you're coming from. It seems like the crux of your read is based on an early read I made on post 25; I had little to no conviction in that read, and I'm willing to accept that it was a bad point (which doesn't really make me scum.) However, it feels like you are twisting my read from "trying to look town with a fakeish tone" into "you're playing pro-town, so you're scum." and even after I have explained this you still seem to be pushing me from that. And I don't see why you think that all the votes I made have been made with "little justification until after the fact." My vote on HS was pure RVS, and my vote on Voyc was explained in the post I made it. I will admit that I should have put my justification in post 25 itself, but I explained the vote soon afterwards, and I don't see how that's scummy anyway. Additionally, it felt like up to this point, it felt like you were more concerned with lynching my slot than sorting it, despite the fact that it's still the start of d1 and no reads are that strong right now.
You also say I'm scum for giving rationale when I criticized you for giving rationale, but this is invalid, because me criticizing you for giving rationale never happened.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #118 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 114, Vartsun wrote:Alright, so, can we sort that into places where we've got a fundamentally different understanding of what's happening?
If I try to break it down...
1. You explained what you thought scum playing as though they were town looked like and accused us of playing that way--because we're actually town, it feels like you're just trying to drown out our engagement.
2. My reasons for pushing you have developed from there, it's just that I feel that the point is still relevant.
3. I don't see your votes as being very explained until they've been given more scrutiny--like I said before, you following up with more justification reads as scummy to me because of how you said that our tone looked fake, but I saw a lot of the same tone in you explaining your reads.
4. I'm merely putting pressure on your slot. It's very important to have conviction when pushing someone. If I was half-assed about it, you could ignore my push altogether and it'd be less effective in generating content--and I need that content to actually further sort your slot and help other players further sort your slot.
5. You criticized us over 'seeming like we were faking town', which I've read as criticism over our engagement and rationale. I'm trying to be transparent so that more people can easily sort us and work with us so that we can figure out who scum are. I don't like it when I push a case and people don't know why I'm even pushing a person.
1. I mean, it's not like I can't be wrong about a weak read on page 2. I just felt like you were making an effort to look towny, if that makes sense? I've already said I'm willing to admit it's a bad read, but the way you've interacted with me after that is what makes me scumread you.
2. fair enough.
3. No, I often don't give reads exactly when I place votes, and that's probably a bad habit, but I don't see why it makes me more likely to be scum? And I don't think I have the same tone that you did at all.
4. Yeah, okay. I felt like you were pushing me rather than trying to sort me because at some point you stopped responding to me, which seems counter-productive if the aim is to sort my slot.
5. I've already admitted that my point there was weak, and it's not about rationale and engagement- it was basically just a toneread that you were trying to look towny? idk, if I could explain it well, I would've done it already.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #125 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 121, Vartsun wrote:@Ausuka: I wish you could explain it better.
Who do you think is scum, at this point, and why?
I think myloninja is scum. It feels like he's been picking on easy targets in , saying that the active players are townies and those who haven't posted as much (and are less able to defend themselves) are scum. This is made even worse by the fact that, despite his criticism of brassherald and Voyc for not posting much, he has been lurking more than anyone else so far.

I think you're scum as well, because I feel like your push on me was very strong for weak reasons. The fact that you accused me of trying to push through a lynch on page 2, and trying to discourage activity, is scummy to me; I don't think scum actually does these things, and you accusing me of doing so this early feels far-fetched to me. You've also pretty consistently pushed me as scum for putting you at L-2 early on; and I have never understood that play, either. It feels more like a fabrication of a case than a real one.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #127 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 126, Vartsun wrote:@Ausuka: If you're putting people at L-2, do you not intend to see them lynched?
No. The wagon still requires two more votes to reach a lynch, and there's no serious risk of a two-player quickhammer at this point, but it's more likely to get reactions, at least in my experience. I've even seen (experienced) players put wagons at L-1.
In post 126, Vartsun wrote:I've seen scum push through RVS wagons and I've seen scum control game rhetoric plenty of times--I've done it a lot as scum, myself.
That's actually interesting; can I have a link to one of these games? I've never seen a RVS wagon get to lynch, and I would expect that if that happened, whoever quickhammered the wagon would be almost instantly lynched d2.
In post 126, Vartsun wrote: On the point of fabricating a case versus having a real one, it feels like I could say the same thing about you, so I don't really know where that gets us.
Fair enough.
In post 126, Vartsun wrote: I don't think Myloninja is scum for trying to bring attention to slots that have posted less. If anything, we should be trying to get those lurker slots more into the game.
I mean, I get where you're coming from on that... but myloninja IS a lurker slot. He's contributed nothing, other than saying "We should vote for these other lurkers!" It feels really fake that he would push them for that despite him doing the exact same thing, especially considering that the game was so early on that these players couldn't really be lurking, in the traditional sense.
In post 126, Vartsun wrote: I'm not entirely certain that Myloninja actually is saying they have a scumread on those players, but instead seems to just be trying to put pressure in those places.
I'm not sure what the point of doing so is quite early, and it doesn't look real to me, whether he's claiming they're scum or not.
In post 126, Vartsun wrote: Ausuka, how many games of mafia have you played before this one?
A lot, but I only remember games from this current site meta. It might explain some things if you were used to an older site meta where different things happened? Because I'm used to day 1 lasting 100 pages, not 2 :lol:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #130 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 128, Vartsun wrote:Embarrassingly, the first game that comes to mind is Diamond Shreddies 2, where I was complicit in it: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=60632
Well, I stand corrected, I guess. I think boonskiies used to have a reputation for hammering all L-1 wagons though?
In post 128, Vartsun wrote: I don't see where Myloninja is calling for OTHER people vote lurker slots, just that he votes brass for having 1 post so far.
Meh, I think when you vote someone, it's kinda inherently implied you want there to be a wagon on them. And the reason I think it's weird from Mylo is that his post was actually his second post of the game. I think his criticism of lurking there was somewhat hypocritical. (and yeah, I do view the vote as exactly that.)
In post 128, Vartsun wrote: I actually don't think there's much in Mylo's ISO that lets me read them either way. I'd still lean it more town than scum because their observations seem less like positioning and more like explaining developing reads, but it's reaaaal scarce in that ISO.
Yeah, I agree there's not much to read in it, but from what there is, I lean scum on the slot.
In post 128, Vartsun wrote: I've been playing (mostly) on this site for the last five years, fairly consistently. I am more used to the modding side of games, where the medium-to-large setups that I mod go to 100 pages, but I've played and run games where day phase has been very short. I was curious of your experience, because I'm not sure if you're coming from an informed place with lots of experience or just postulating based on what you believe to be the case, especially when it comes to things that town or scum 'would' do.
I think I do have quite a lot of experience. I had almost 9000 posts on my old account, although I don't think this means as much as it used to in the new meta. Although, I think you can reasonably read into the motivation town and scum have for doing things without having a lot of experience.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #133 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:56 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I'm okay with this, Vartsun is townier now.
VOTE: Myloninja
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #157 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Ausuka »

I actually really like lycanfire's posting. I think the scumteam might be HS and the mylo slot.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #159 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

I don't really know how to elaborate that much. Lycan felt genuine and I kinda see what he said about HS. I ISO'd HS (mylo has no posts) and I could easily see his interactions with mylo as a scum duo.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #183 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

Hi sorry I'm here don't prod me!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #184 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Ausuka »

I still like a mylo wagon but I could also live with one on jjd.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #186 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

well, hopefully all the fresh faces looking over the thread could help, I guess?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #188 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

I'm not sure more replacements would be the best way to handle that :P
But anyway, hopefully nobody else replaces out. There was only one toxic incident and I don't think it will repeat. This game can still be fun.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #189 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Ausuka »

and we'll probably have to replace Myloninja, too :/
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #190 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Ausuka »

Maybe we can advertise in sitechat for replacements?
I might, go ahead if you want to as well
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #191 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Ausuka »

@gamma; I would do that, but I think it would violate the ongoing games rules, because I'm just a player.
As long as you don't advertise specific game details people couldn't get from just looking at it, I think you're fine, plus my game my rules, and I'll probably be able to determine if you've done something out of line
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #198 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

This is dire.

Nero, what are your thoughts so far?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #232 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Ausuka »

rn I'm thinking nero is town. I still like the myloninja wagon very much.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #237 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 234, Vartsun wrote:
In post 232, Ausuka wrote:rn I'm thinking nero is town. I still like the myloninja wagon very much.
Can you elaborate a little on each?
I'm curious how you came to these conclusions.
Nero has been scumhunting so far and this looks like town!him.

I've already talked about my mylo read and his last post definitely doesn't make that any better. He isn't really scumhunting there, and the reads all feel pretty empty to me? It also makes me feel like my current theory, that the scum are mylo and JJD, is correct. Actually; @myloninja; what posts from HS did you feel were "good posts" and worthy of a townlean?

It's not like I'm sure of my read but I'm not really sure of anything so far, so w/e. Maybe a brass replacement will help.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #299 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Ausuka »

No don't prod me pls. I just wanted to make a big post and I didn't really have time for that.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #300 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 238, Vartsun wrote: @Ausuka: In what ways is the scumhunting (or lack of it) that you see from those slots indicative of a town mentality?

-V
Hunting for scum in an organic way is towny. I see that in nero and I saw it in lycanfire. To me, two towny players in one slot makes for a very towny slot.
I'm definitely starting to think Vartsun is town, now. They look genuine, and interested in finding scum.
I like the mylo wagon because Mylo has been consistently scummy; first in 31, which I have explained in detail already, and then in 200, where he's really fence-sitty and doesn't give strong opinions apart from on me. I think mylo is a good lynch today, in general.
However... deadline is in 21 hours, so, I have to compromise today.
VOTE: Judge Joseph Dredd

I still think the scum are JJD and Mylo; JJD has been arguing a lot about how Voyc isn't as towny as people think, but not really anything relevant. I kinda like Ruby so far. My vote on voyc was based on 70, not 68; I thought voyc was at least a little scummy so I decided to hop on the wagon and see what happened. Not sure why Ruby thinks mylo is a townie, and Taly's reasoning for that is also really ??? to me. I like the skitter lynchpool of {jjd, mylo, voyc} I think; voyc popped in when she got wagoned but now isn't really doing anything again?

This post isn't nearly as big as I thought it'd end up being but, oh well.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #303 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I kinda like that mylo post tbh.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #308 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Ausuka »

The difference is marginal and irrelevant. It doesn't change the point that the main thing you've been doing is trying to resist the TRs on voyc.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #313 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Ausuka »

I was going to type a response but I think makes it very clear that JJD is scum and I suggest that someone hammers this.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #315 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

Precisely.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #317 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

The point is that your main effort has been to make people look less town rather than to scumhunt. It has nothing to do with Voyc's alignment or anything like that.

I didn't even know it was plurality tbh. But even if it is, I'd rather we moved to night quicker and went on to d2 quicker.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #319 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

Well then.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #321 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 320, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 317, Ausuka wrote:The point is that your main effort has been to make people look less town rather than to scumhunt.
What people? Give me names. I'm only aware of my argument against your reasoning for Town!Voyc.

Also, how do you know anyone is indeed town? Why would you expect me to "make" people look town rather than suspect then until I'm satisfied they are?
The main thing you have done in this game is try to make Voyc is less town and get angry at people, instead of finding scum like a townie.

Satisfied?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #323 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:07 am

Post by Ausuka »

I took it as explaining how plurality would work if there is plurality, but there is currently no plurality. This game is theme, so who knows what could happen?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #325 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 324, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:@Ausuka: Thank you. So it was
only
Voyc and not "people" that I presumably trued to "make look less townie". Now let's go back to how you
know
she's town as opposed to "think" she is. And why does it make me scum if I won't yield to your will of determining who is town and who is not for weak sauce?
This has NOTHING to do with Voyc's alignment and it has EVERYTHING to do with you not scumhunting. Simple as. I don't know Voyc is town, but if you are indeed scum like I suspect, that makes her town for almost certain, yes.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #328 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Ausuka »

yes, if you're town, your not claiming was god-awful play and borderline gamethrowing. that has nothing to with anything to do with Voyc, and you jumping to conclusions about my character is totally unjustified. But I guess you're just scum here and it doesn't matter. :]
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #332 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Ausuka »

Please just out your role if you're town. There is literally no benefit to not doing so.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #334 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Ausuka »

Claim: Marie, Town 2-shot Watcher

Glad to see my original read was correct. Tbh, you kinda gave me doubts towards the end :]
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #335 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Ausuka »

It would have been better if we lynched jjd without a claim but I think town swings somewhere else if we don't get a CC and that this was the right play. idk.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #337 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Ausuka »

Gamma isn't SS???
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #338 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

and, I mean, that's still not the same thing at all. their roles in that game were different in many ways.

But w/e. If you're town, I'll gladly admit I really fucked up here, but I don't think you are.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #349 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:44 pm

Post by Ausuka »

JJD fakeclaimed my role. He was just unlucky. I called him out for it, when there was 0 chance of me getting lynched. I'm town, there aren't 2 watchers especially in a micro, and deadline approaches. Please, just hammer.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #351 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Ausuka »

If you think scum can't say something like that after literally being CC'd, you're just wrong tbh. This is a direct 1v1; My role and Dredd's role just don't coexist, and I have no scum motivation to do what I did.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #353 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Ausuka »

No, that is the scummiest post I've seen in a while imo. Like town eould just claim there. He's trying to AtE himself out of a lynch, but still isn't giving reads.

Besides, the roles don't lie.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #354 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Like I'm up at 3am rn just so I can get scum lynched on a mafia site and it's just like :(

but we can't NL here, not after we got a CC.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #356 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Does this look like the face of a wrong player to you?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #358 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I'm going to bed now. If there's no lynch when I wake up, I will be very sad.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #384 (isolation #61) » Wed May 02, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Kop
It's kind of a shame I can't present a case now but, oh well.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #386 (isolation #62) » Wed May 02, 2018 3:50 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 379, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Kop replaces doomfeathers
:?: :?: :?:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #390 (isolation #63) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

yeah, it is, and I think kop is very, very likely the last mafia regardless of that due to doom's terrible interactions with HS slot and PoE.

just in case the game continues after this lynch, Nero Cain was the only one to visit Vartsun last night.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #391 (isolation #64) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

note that, since there is only one death, this doesn't make Vartsun mafia.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #393 (isolation #65) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

I feel like that it pretty transparently a guilty claim, considering he voted the player while literally only saying the words "guilty"
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #394 (isolation #66) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 393, Ausuka wrote:I feel like that it was pretty transparently a guilty claim, considering he voted the player while literally only saying the word "guilty".
I can't type properly :oops:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #489 (isolation #67) » Sun May 13, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

yay!

gg, and thanks for modding NM/Gamma.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #490 (isolation #68) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 31, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:If I get lynched do NOT shoot Ausuka tonight. She will not get a result on you and it will be assumed she got RB'd.
Pretty sure this is incorrect ftr; I'm not targeting Myloninja and so his Ascetic ability doesn't work. That's JJD's ability. I targeted the wrong player though so it never came to that.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”