MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:41 am

Post by MariaR »

Wow! I never thought in my life I'd win a scummy, let alone one for best third party! I want to thank BigYoshiFan for modding that awesome game and the playerlist that helped make it possible to win. I also want to thank the judges who picked me to win this, the game was quite hard with it being a large normal but thankfully with skill and a little bit of luck I was able to do it! SK is a really fun role at least to me and I'm happy to show SK wins are possible and hell even winnable! Thank you all ~Mary/Maria
Last edited by Mary Saotome on Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 7, Errantparabola wrote:Congratulations Maria! You're definitely still blacklisted though :X :X :X
COME ON ;~;

I don't want you guys to argue over this it's okay if you don't think I deserve this some do some don't let's just drop it and leave it at that
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 47, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Congratulations Maria!

Also thanks to the Scummie Committee for implementing individual threads so I can see new people to add to my Ignore list when they diss the winners. Excellent bonus there.
In post 53, Cheetory6 wrote:Congrats Maria!
In post 56, Firebringer wrote:Kidam is right.

Maria smells.

Varsoon deserves best third party, but since he wasn’t an option.
I guess Maria can have it
In post 58, UnaBombaH wrote:"Ech" to all the people being salty/disappointed/whatever at ANYONE for winning ANYTHING. :igmeou:

To Maria
, however: as the dashingly amazing Mafia-Traitor who made it absolutely certain my whole kind was wiped off the face of the earth, and paved the way for a clean town-sweep BEFORE you started to pick them off one by one, I want to congratulate you! :]
I haven't played with you before or since (I think?), so I can't pretend to know what kind of a person you are, but from the tone you already presented in this thread, I'd say you come off as towny.. :wink:

Disregard all the haters - whether they hate on you, your performance or the scummie in general.
:]
In post 59, Mathdino wrote:Maria is Elena Fisher, Maki Harukawa, SoniaNeversomething, among others

GJ Claire
In post 61, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 59, Mathdino wrote:Maria is Elena Fisher, Maki Harukawa, SoniaNeversomething, among others
...so I have actually played with her as Elena and Maki already too! :lol:
In post 62, Raskolnikov wrote:Mmm maria with the most evil banner, sounds about right :lol: :P Congrats.

Any discussion about the award being undeserved should argue for who it should've gone to instead, unless you think no one deserves it and the scummy should've just be canceled and given to no one.
In post 63, StefanB wrote:Congrats to Maria, even if I want to type Maki here.
Winning as SK is damm difficult, and every single game has luck involved.
(okay SK is far from my favorite role)
Be happy for getting a scummy, and prepared to have players more paranoid about you, the whole next year.
But mostly be happy.
Thank you everyone! These made me smile can't wait for anytime an sk is in the game to be lynched on the spot! :lol:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 am

Post by MariaR »

Also dam people know every single one of my alts...this is a problem
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:49 am

Post by MariaR »

Of course!
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “2017 Scummies and Mashies”