Quick(1)
~ (26)
Hopkirk(1)
~ (17)
Brigand Vvulf(1)
~ (56)
Bins(1)
~ (25)

Not Voting (5): Town Gunner(0), Mafia Gunner(0), The Worst(2), (78), (53)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-25 12:53:00)
Amrock#3784
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1212, CheekyTeeky wrote:Also since when is disagreeing with you scummy Tor?
it's not... I don't like when you interact with me like that. look, the potato guy just fake shot me, right? so clearly I don't think disagreeing with me = scum. I just see his type of very special behaviour as likely town. I don't have much else to say. I understand you're scumreading the guy independently of that interaction. I'm not, but I think that interaction we had puts him as more likely town than not. IDK. I expect you to catch up on that.

I really want you to be town too... I don't even care about this game if I'm not winning it with you rn. cause then I'm winning with the potato people.

I'm too tired to think lol.

parse out tchill etc. I'm not interacting with him.

:heart:
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1222, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1214, Tchill13 wrote:Why am I being voted?
WHY ME = FRY ME

Vote: Tchill13
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Toranaga »

present day
present time
potato
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Tora are you still aggravated at me because of that one game and just wagoning/refusing to talk to me because of it?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1219, Thor665 wrote:I think Quick is town and srceenplay is scum, so am suspicious you're mixing up my reads there somewhat.

Yes I was pointing out that being silly isn't AI from your pushes.

I don't actually find his attack post particularly scummy outside of being full of bad logic, which is more a silly tell than a scumtell.
Do you find his post I'm mocking to be scummy?

No I don't find him that scummy, and don't understand mocking someone as a way to get an AI response. The way you've approached him reminds me of how you belittled my thoughts and spoke to me as town when we were SvT. Though the way you're taking interacting with me seriously eases that paranoia somewhat.

I don't - it could easily just be bad town being paranoid.
The rest of his iso is pretty suspect though, and his inability to move past an exceedingly minor push on him is inherently scummy regardless of how articulate his issue with my push is or is not.

I think you're being stubborn and there's better slots to push.
Comments in purple.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Also why me doesn't equal fry me or else nobody would say why me.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1229, Tchill13 wrote:Tora are you still aggravated at me because of that one game and just wagoning/refusing to talk to me because of it?
no I mean I'm not interacting because I'm going to bed lol

I just think you randed scum this time!
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1231, Tchill13 wrote:Also why me doesn't equal fry me or else nobody would say why me.
that's the eloquence I expect from a lannister
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Srceenplay - So you ask for a town read explanation on someone.
Get it.
Then just start screaming that the person offering the read is full of Smurf over and over instead of debating the read.
I don't get you.
Are you five or something?
Because then it would make sense.

Otherwise - what was the point exactly?

In post 1230, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1219, Thor665 wrote:I think Quick is town and srceenplay is scum, so am suspicious you're mixing up my reads there somewhat.

Yes I was pointing out that being silly isn't AI from your pushes.

I don't actually find his attack post particularly scummy outside of being full of bad logic, which is more a silly tell than a scumtell.
Do you find his post I'm mocking to be scummy?

No I don't find him that scummy, and don't understand mocking someone as a way to get an AI response. The way you've approached him reminds me of how you belittled my thoughts and spoke to me as town when we were SvT. Though the way you're taking interacting with me seriously eases that paranoia somewhat.

I don't - it could easily just be bad town being paranoid.
The rest of his iso is pretty suspect though, and his inability to move past an exceedingly minor push on him is inherently scummy regardless of how articulate his issue with my push is or is not.

I think you're being stubborn and there's better slots to push.
Comments in purple.
1. Sure? Never disagreed.
2. I'm pretty sure people would claim I belittle and mock regardless of alignment. The reality is I joke, and it comes across highly superior for reasons I haven't quite figured out how to disable.
3. Are there? It's not like anyone is actually really pushing his slot, and frankly I'm the only one obligating Srceenplay to any interaction. If I thought town could hold onto a wagon for five seconds I'd move, but frankly during my catchup this morning I missed something like two flashwagons before even people had responded to or analyzed them - defeating the entire point of bothering.

People should come join me on my wagon, and come into it with the concept that you'll sit there for at least 24 hours or something.

Who do you think i should be better spending my time pressuring exactly? I can't even tell who you're pressuring unless it's me - and that's a waste of my time to join you on, so...?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1234, Thor665 wrote:Srceenplay - So you ask for a town read explanation on someone.
Get it.
Then just start screaming that the person offering the read is full of Smurf over and over instead of debating the read.
I don't get you.
Are you five or something?
Because then it would make sense.

Otherwise - what was the point exactly?
You used it as a platform to shade me.
Your point about me was bs.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Thor665 »

It's not shade to suggest you being unable to describe a read as not good for town or town play.
It's objective fact.

DO you disagree?
Do you think you're helping town wincon right now?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Because you're calling it BS...but...it's not.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1151, Thor665 wrote:So EVEN IF you want to call him scum - the real question is why aren't those six other lurksacks opportunistic voters MORE scummy to you?
This is my other "shade" on you.
And, buddy, it's a giant leafy shade tree.
Want to step out from under it and not just whine BS as a defense? Maybe take me up on the challenge or analyze your own views?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1233, Toranaga wrote:
In post 1231, Tchill13 wrote:Also why me doesn't equal fry me or else nobody would say why me.
that's the eloquence I expect from a lannister
This is way funnier than it should be.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Of course it does. Always has, always will.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

That is a dense thought process about a reasonable question
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1226, Toranaga wrote:I just see his type of very special behaviour as likely town. I don't have much else to say. I understand you're scumreading the guy independently of that interaction. I'm not, but I think that interaction we had puts him as more likely town than not. IDK. I expect you to catch up on that.

I really want you to be town too... I don't even care about this game if I'm not winning it with you rn. cause then I'm winning with the potato people.
I don't see it - it looks to me like him trying to distract from his awkward moment by fluff posting. I also don't appreciate the AtE here to strong arm your PoV instead of trying to see mine.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by GreyICE »

What do shitty scum do? They sit there and cry "why me" because they think it's super unfair they're being wagonned when there's
townies
behaving like them.

Fry you little scum bitch.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1236, Thor665 wrote:It's not shade to suggest you being unable to describe a read as not good for town or town play.
It's objective fact.

DO you disagree?
Do you think you're helping town wincon right now?
I gave my read.
You are trying to say I didn’t.
You are trying to call my playstlye anti town. That’s like saying I don’t deserve to be playing this game.
Am I awesome and able to be a town leader. No. And I don’t try because that’s not what I do. Iirc you called it playstyle as well and now you call it scumy.

Your town read didn’t sit well either.
In post 1151, Thor665 wrote:The case for him being town is he's here, he's
active
, he's
rocking the boat
, and, within the context of how he plays, he
appears to be trying to gamesolve
Which is more than I can say for easily six other players.
So EVEN IF you want to call him scum - the real question is why aren't those six other lurksacks opportunistic voters MORE scummy to you?
You describe what scum would be trying to do and the describe activity as scumy when it should be nai unless you have meta on someone that says otherwise.

So yes you are full of shit and probably quicks partner.

I found two. You are welcome.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1234, Thor665 wrote:Who do you think i should be better spending my time pressuring exactly? I can't even tell who you're pressuring unless it's me - and that's a waste of my time to join you on, so...?
Not Hopkirk.
Not my problem try reading my posts. Point taken about wagon jumping though...still I like my style ^^
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1242, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1226, Toranaga wrote:I just see his type of very special behaviour as likely town. I don't have much else to say. I understand you're scumreading the guy independently of that interaction. I'm not, but I think that interaction we had puts him as more likely town than not. IDK. I expect you to catch up on that.

I don't see it - it looks to me like him trying to distract from his awkward moment by fluff posting. I also don't appreciate the AtE here to strong arm your PoV instead of trying to see mine.
I'm not strong arming anything. you read the game the way you wanna read the game, cheeky. I tried to explain how I was feeling, and I had some beers and I'm passing out and waking up every 20 minutes so I'm not exactly posting anything calculated. I'm not emotionally manipulative person to strongarm my POV instead of trying to see yours, so your read isn't right. if you think I'm appealing to emotion by being too honest with you, then I'm sorry and I'm cutting off from saying these things, so there.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

D,:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1156, CheekyTeeky wrote:Nero what are your thoughts on Thor pushing the Srceenplay read onto Tor?
I'm not really sure what this is so I'll have to do a double ISO of them later and get back to you.
In post 1164, Toranaga wrote:you're antagonizing my read with senseless reasoning. how does that work? how does mischaracterizing what I said so you can punch that strawman really hard make any sense, when you're not even doing it because you think I might be scum? are you making it personal or something? cause honestly I'm posting this to you and I don't even remember your nickname unless I check it,
I just know it's jesus with american flag cause it's a stupid as fuck avatar to have.
so just let it go. you're irrelevant to me, I'm irrelevant to you. go play mafia instead of bugging me with your petty shit please.
bro, if you want to lash out @ me b/c I inadvertently questioned your manhood then fine but leave American Jesus out of this!
In post 1166, Toranaga wrote:jsyk with all my terrible reads, every single top wagon other than quick was basically toranaga build
TBF, that's not always a good thing. Sure, there's always the possibility that you are a town hero that has scum dead to rights and you are the pied piper but its just as possible that you are wrong (and so are others) or scum is sheeping you. # howmafiaworks

That said it would be worth a look to see who (if anyone) keeps joining wagons with you. Could be scum shadowing you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart