Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1298, the worst wrote:Knowing who to sheep is a very useful skill in itself

Think I'm maybe paraphrasing Quick from sitecat here. :P
Aren't you even a little bothered about the Hydras read on you?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by the worst »

Nah. I think it's town and I trust it to sort its shit out.
If it's scum we lynch it with fire!
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1299, Alonzo wrote:@Kts

Why dont you vote Worst if hes your early scumread and nothings changed?
because i have other scumreads?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Oxy »

Thanks for replies, guys - couple of thoughts from the day

My analysis of
Mutantdevle
's wagon analysis was probably trash.
And my early read on him was town (given met conditions - one condition met, meta condition unexplored) Will iso this slot tonight (tomorrow?)
My initial impression was that his interaction with the hydra earlier today was townie.

But my read on
caught duck scum
is dead on, take it to the bank, got the nuts, count your chickens good.

Alonzo
's logic is often difficult to follow, and sometimes objectively faulty. This mixed with him being disagreeable (role playing denzel from training day?) makes reading him tough.
He's either abrasive town, or abrasive scum, but all I can manage to read is abrasive.
Wouldn't mind knowing if that's an AI thing for him or not, but I think I might be against meta dives from a personal fun perspective, so let's call it scummy for now.

I'm placing my vote back on duck because a) I don't want to keep it on mutant after reeval, b) He is caught scum c) to remind you all he is caught scum.

VOTE: The Worst
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Oxy »

logic was the wrong word to use in the bit about Alonzo. Please replace it with "reasoning" or "train of thought"
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by the worst »

What a passionate post.

What was your case? I missed or forgot it o.0
--
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Alonzo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyM2duoBBig

Dont hate the player, hate the game!

I think its more because theres 13 players here and you have to shout to be heard sometimes. I assure you its not my intention to deal with every slot so firmly.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Post by Oxy »

@duckling I would probably want to black this memory out, too...
Spoiler:
In post 771, Oxy wrote:
So duckling is the lynch today, then.
In post 786, Oxy wrote:
In post 782, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 779, Oxy wrote:that, "hm?" tho

that comes from town? no way....
idk, i write hmmm a lot as town. lotta little things we don't consider we do that might come off as scummy. like i said, i prrobably don't hit the duck and instead wait for eddie. ice as far as im concerned along with alonzo and devle are all pretty easy wolves. hitting the duck is a risk i dont wanna take.
This wasn't a "hmmm."

that "hm?" is that thing people do that really means "I'm pretending I didn't hear you or don't understand to give me time to get my story straight because I'm guilty af."

That he put it into text is amazing. Must have thought not answering at all would be too scummy.

But no one does that little "hm?" with a clean conscience.

Like, what?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by the worst »

Fucking hell
--
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: Iconeum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by the worst »

If you are actually town hardscumreading me for LESS THAN SEMANTICS you are the worst mafia player on the planet. Seriously. Revisit your reasoning so we can have a conversation or move on to actual scum.
--
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Oxy »

I will apologize in post game if I'm wrong,

but why are you so upset when a) I'm the only one voting you, and b) other scum reads don't perturb you?

Is it because you think it's unfair for me to correctly scum read you for a bad reason?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1310, the worst wrote:If you are actually town hardscumreading me for LESS THAN SEMANTICS you are the worst mafia player on the planet. Seriously. Revisit your reasoning so we can have a conversation or move on to actual scum.
I've seen this kind of reactions far more times coming from scum than from town. What is it that everyone has to fucking shit on a player to make him feel bad for what he thinks just to win a fucking game? Can you not town it up by any other means, are you not good enough?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Post by the worst »

It's because I think you're town and if you're going to deathtunnel me you'll throw the game. You are confirmation biased as fuck and anyone with an ounce of intelligence should look at themselves and realise they're creating reasons to support their read and not making a legitimate read based on actual players' actions or intent.

If you think I'm scum explain why. Head out of tunnel. No one-dimensional scumhunting.
--
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1312, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1310, the worst wrote:If you are actually town hardscumreading me for LESS THAN SEMANTICS you are the worst mafia player on the planet. Seriously. Revisit your reasoning so we can have a conversation or move on to actual scum.
I've seen this kind of reactions far more times coming from scum than from town. What is it that everyone has to fucking shit on a player to make him feel bad for what he thinks just to win a fucking game? Can you not town it up by any other means, are you not good enough?
I am begging him to play the game. Show me where this comes from scum more than town.
--
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Oxy »

I think death tunnel is going overboard.

I'm going to continue to scum read you, but I'm not going to clog up the thread getting into a fight with you, or spamming the threat with "lol duck is scum VOTE NAOW"

And if you're town, I'm sure you'll show me that to the point where I have no choice but to reevaluate

That said, I think you're caught scum, and no amount of ad homs is going to change that ;P
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1314, the worst wrote:
I am begging him to play the game. Show me where this comes from scum more than town.
There are other ways to "beg him to play the game". Saying "you are the worst mafia player on the planet" with a shitty tone is not the best one. There's a list of players that I've seen do this to make a toxic enviroment just to win their scum games. I'm not implying you're one of those, of course not, just... Don't do that, please.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1316, pinturicchio wrote:
There are other ways to "beg him to play the game". Saying "you are the worst mafia player on the planet" with a shitty tone is not the best one. There's a list of players that I've seen do this to make a toxic enviroment just to win their scum games. I'm not implying you're one of those, of course not, just... Don't do that, please.
Suggesting he really desperately needs to evaluate his reasoning is not toxic. There was a heavy if and if you consider me generally toxic I would really like you to say so, I'd appreciate the feedback.

That being said VOTE: pinturicchio flips red
--
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by MOMOMEN »

no it doesn't

-kts
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1317, the worst wrote:
In post 1316, pinturicchio wrote:
Suggesting he really desperately needs to evaluate his reasoning is not toxic. There was a heavy if and if you consider me generally toxic I would really like you to say so, I'd appreciate the feedback.

That being said VOTE: pinturicchio flips red
No, suggesting he needs to evaluate his reasoning is not toxic, the way you said it is toxic. But as I said, I'm not suggesting you are a toxic, not even close. But there's a fine line that it's better not to be crossed, especially when we are playing a game without looking ourselves into the eyes. Read my post again: I'm asking you, please, not to cross that line, you never know who's behind the black mirror on the other side. If you want feedback, I would say that my first impression on you is that you are fun: keep it that way!

About your vote: :lol:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by the worst »

I am, just strongly dislike unreasonable people.

If you're going off gut say it. If you have a case lay it down. Don't serve up that kind of crap. :P
--
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1320, the worst wrote:I am, just strongly dislike unreasonable people.

If you're going off gut say it. If you have a case lay it down. Don't serve up that kind of crap. :P
Yeah, I feel you, I just strongly dislike toxicity even more than unreasonable people. Just give Oxy some time, it's his first game out of Rome.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by the worst »

Yeah fair, let's all be besties <3

UNVOTE: intent to sheep hydra
--
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1203, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1202, Quick wrote:
In post 1199, MOMOMEN wrote:the amount of times that i've heard a player say "you can't read me like any other players lol." that's exactly the point of meta, you're not another player. you are you, and that makes you special. it just doesn't make you lynch immune lmao.

- kts
he's doing self meta... Prove him wrong.
i already did lol. his meta is to not make definitive scumreads as wolf, and you can clearly see in his last post he includes not one. i'm glad he spewed his townreads though.

checkmate.
Ceejay...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1323, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1203, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1202, Quick wrote:
In post 1199, MOMOMEN wrote:the amount of times that i've heard a player say "you can't read me like any other players lol." that's exactly the point of meta, you're not another player. you are you, and that makes you special. it just doesn't make you lynch immune lmao.

- kts
he's doing self meta... Prove him wrong.
i already did lol. his meta is to not make definitive scumreads as wolf, and you can clearly see in his last post he includes not one. i'm glad he spewed his townreads though.

checkmate.
Ceejay...
Besides, Korina and Pintu are still scum reads... I'm just not going to be pushing them all that much despite actually pushing Pintu a bit earlier. If people had agreed with me on Pintu then I would have taken it further, but what's the point in pushing a scum read that has little to go on when no one else agrees with you? We have enough shit in this thread that leads to nothing in this thread.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”