Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4584 (isolation #401) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4378, Purple Heart wrote:
Varsoon Variety Hour Mafia,
guess that to him
Iconeum

It's catchy, and I think it fits with the theme. I've been thinking about it a lot.

~ Taly
TALY
YOU FUCKER
I JUST SAID VARSOON VARIETY HOUR NOT VARSOON VARIETY HOUR MAFIA
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4603 (isolation #402) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4582, Iconeum wrote:I did solve the riddle, only it was already night. I gave a fair warning that I'd not have time during the weekend (I never do) to actually solve it. No PT with Chara.

The mod received
every single answer
posted here when I had the actual time, and it was indeed Varsoon Variety Hour (guessed by no other then Chara).

I was/am in fact opposed to 'simply' solving all those puzzles and riddles. I always had a feeling that there would be no IC declared today, as I mentioned multiple times in the Skybird PT. I also said there that I'd want to be lynching Chara today, but it might not actually be the best move because obv third party.

Chara has been lying all game long here. Is anyone actually surprised that might have happened again?
If you think Chara is third party, how can it be declared IC?

----

I'm fine with either Titan or Parliament.
Titan is a safer and valueble option, while Parliament is a high risk-high reward strategy depending on who is picked for the PT.
It's been 2 nights, and we've only had 1 person die each night.

If
Chara
is a 3p, which I'm reserving a stance on that right now, I'm not lynching him before the wolves that are hiding in plain sight.
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4540, Purple Heart wrote:A. As soon as this phase is over, we naked vote ASAP Baku.
B. We then do the same with Gamma as soon as the next day starts
C. We keep on doing this until there is 1 wolf remaining, then we just stop because at that point Titan because useless.
this phrasing concerns me actually. Specifically step 3: if you really believe Bee's reads were right why doesn't step 3 say "Titan is useless at this point"?
Um.... Because if there's 1 wolf left, they don't need night talk in the first place?

:facepalm: I can't even take your
"suspicious-posts"
seriously anymore.

~~~

If people are that uncertain about the direction this game should go, then
Parliament
may be the better overall option; but
Titan
is a DIRECT help to the town while
Parliament
depends on how the information we gain is used.

That's the most concise my thoughts are at the moment. Logistically, to me, it is smarter to go with a town-power that 100% works without fallacy.

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4621 (isolation #403) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4618, baku and munna wrote:sorry guys its hard for me to care about this gmae when i've basically been false guiltied based on Maid Cafe's BS over the shining dreamers hammer and getting unlucky on timings of my actions. btw if you look at when shiro started posting again it was not long before i submitted the PTs.
lol
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4622 (isolation #404) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Purple Heart »

VOTE: Parliament
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4623 (isolation #405) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4604, Reasonably Rational wrote:To me, the game has one objective, and only one of those options DIRECTLY helps with that objective.

So, parliament!

-Cerb
Elaborate; we need to unify on a decision soon.
In post 4607, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4603, Purple Heart wrote:Um.... Because if there's 1 wolf left, they don't need night talk in the first place?
Then why say "we keep doing this" if you think those lynches whittle it down to one wolf?
1)
What do you mean by us saying
"we keep doing this"
?
Alisae
and I have made our opinions and thoughts on the gamestate a bit clear. Plus, I was responding to your response on an
Alisae
post.

2)
Titan
prevents scum from working coherently with each other consistently, versus
Parliament
which could potentially help town. I'm bringing my thoughts on both here.
In post 4618, baku and munna wrote:sorry guys its hard for me to care about this gmae when i've basically been false guiltied based on Maid Cafe's BS over the shining dreamers hammer and getting unlucky on timings of my actions. btw if you look at when shiro started posting again it was not long before i submitted the PTs.
:igmeou: There's plenty of other content aside from you wanting to defend yourself from
Maid Cafe's
fake-guilty, you know, the person who died last night...

What are your thoughts on the Strategems?

Any read developments
post-Almost50's
flip?

~~~

P-Edit

I literally was thinking about voting
Parliament
but
Alisae
beat me to it. :P Despite how tempting
Titan
would be,
Parliament
does give valuable information for the town.

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4624 (isolation #406) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Purple Heart »

It’s been 12 hours and scum has already come up with a bullshit case on me -_- based on shitty NKA nonetheless

Did it not occur to you that Thor could have simply hidden behind espe

Furthermore, do you really think that I would be stupid enough to kill Thor as scum tonight...or if my teammates would let me...come on

In the large theme I am currently designing, there are a lot of wifom opportunities for scum...why, because good scum makes things as WIFOMy as possible

In fact, thor dying in a game where I had strict reads and most townread me suggests one thing...somebody is trying to frame me

I have been working with my group on a revised read list that I will post once I get home...changing it by taking into consideration the flips while remembering that at least some of my reads are right...Scum is trying to discredit me...I hope that most of you don’t fall for it

(My reads and vote coming this evening once I am back on a computer)
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4625 (isolation #407) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Purple Heart »

Ok can we get to the lynching please ty
Zzz
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4627 (isolation #408) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Purple Heart »

No its a TM meme Titus
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4630 (isolation #409) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4628, Skybird wrote:
So why aren't you trying to scrum hunt? Giving up and saying you aren't interested doesn't make you look like town.
if you're asking that question you know you caught a wolf
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4631 (isolation #410) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Purple Heart »

especially as a response to THAT post.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4647 (isolation #411) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4646, Firebringer wrote:I got lots of reading to do.
Baku and Gamma got guiltied by Bee
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4650 (isolation #412) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

lunch it
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4652 (isolation #413) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

(Idunno the answer to your question and I don't think I care tbh)
Cerby I can explain this with a mastina wall but no one wants to sit through that so instead I'm going to explain it with one quote and 1 sentence.
In post 3651, Venmar wrote:i should just lurk like dunn or snowman in my future games to just coast to victory

vote: gamma

going to sheep, also any player that taunts to be lynched deserves to be lynched
besides the fact that line one sounds extremely scummy and not town, the gamma vote, after hard defending gamma so much, reads like bussing.

Also if you're next question is
"What if Gamma is town?"
I am going to respond with lol and nothing else.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4655 (isolation #414) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Spoiler: Venmar TRs Gamma
In post 2237, Venmar wrote:oh shit, this might actually be town gamma
In post 2795, Venmar wrote:well im back from work?
In post 2739, Maid Cafe wrote:Ok to put my read really simply because I like to lie to myself and say I am studying while I procrastinate. And I am stupidly lazy atm.

Compare how Gamma plays in the average town game to his play here. Gamma is typically a super open player like Creature levels of open and it's just super apparent when you read his town games when nothing he posts makes sense because its all just his raw thoughts and it's just generally obvious town. And it's not like Gamma is at Mark's level where he can emulate that as either alignment.
Just generally i think his average town thought processes aren't really present and it feels a lot more like a player going through motions then anything else. Like his most recent post really just read as scum posting for the sake of it and I can pull up other posts but that is just the trend I get while reading his posts.

Like I feel like if you just read his ISO it's just really obvious there is just a closed nature to his posts that really is never there when he is town.
Sorry if this is poorly explained but that's generally why I think he is scum.

~B
i will note that i actually initially townread gamma for the completely opposite of this; i came in and i actually thought gamma's posting reminded me of his town play. i agree with your description of gamma's townplay and i think his posts like the ones above my #2237 fit the criteria of what i considered towngamma since a lot of them just look like he is dumping his thoughts into the thread.
In post 3272, Venmar wrote:that face when taly starts crumbling down your alisae townread

taly's push on gamma makes me hesitate. feels like an agenda-pushed read, taly's really just yelling gamma down for refusing to agree to a massclaim, which advocating for as he is here reads as super awkward since i don't think anyone here really knows what is going on and taly is giving me the impression that he somehow does?

taly can you lay out for me where alisae sits on the gamma read
In post 3335, Venmar wrote:okay, so idk what im at right now with this game

so let me say where i'm at right now with this game; here's where i'm at: i'm kind of lost. my #3272 came from a point of frustration based on the game changing flavours, and after recollection i'm actually still fine with alisae's slot, though i'm still definitely not happy with pushing a massclaim this early.

i find myself agreeing, yet being at conflict with my townreads. i think maid cafe and purple heart are solving this game, but i disagree with some of their reads that they are pushing hard right now, and by reads i really just mean the singular read of gamma. i am purely, and entirely, solely townreading gamma off gut. im definitely not qualified to make this read since my meta with gamma isn't THAT long, and i had troubles reading him in some games, but my honest to god, twitch, blind gut reaction to his posting here is that he is town. i still think gamma's posting is just like what i remembered it to be from valentines mafia, and i also townread gamma's frustration and exasperation since it's again something i associate with his town-range.

that said:
In post 3178, Maid Cafe wrote:Gamma Emerald.
Almost50.
Baku and Munna.
Nacy Drew

~B
i think this is a good place to start. im still not sold on the micc slot, i still think micc's play was genuine though nacy drew is nulling the slot up by being, well, absent, though i'm still not ready to lynch the slot. i can definitely get behind baku and almost50 though since i think a50 is missing the direction and purpose i associate with his townplay, his play just feels apathetic and meandering, and my impression of baku's play as-so-far is just doing some very wolfy popins and doing some scummy posturing (their positioning regarding chara's claim mainly comes to mind).

vote: baku

^ i think this is the vote to go with today i think
In post 3321, Maid Cafe wrote:Me and Claire decided claiming this was correct. (lol day roleblocker if thats a thing).

We can put 3 people in a hood RBing all of them.

We kinda want to use this to win the game on the spot.

~B
nutty. i think lynching baku and putting a50/gamma/?? in the neighborhood is the right play here. i'm more interested in testing gamma via the rb than lynching him to be honest.
In post 3469, Venmar wrote:
In post 3459, Reasonably Rational wrote:The important points being:

Do you still believe B&M is the best lynch for today, in light of that information?
Do you think A50 is more or less likely to be scum now?
Do you believe there's any possibility of some subset of those four slots being scum *together*, and either working to coordinate distancing, or enacting bussing plans instituted once OTM/MC were both revealed as threats to B&M?
Do you think MC's reasoning that it's more valuable to lynch someone besides the person he thinks is guilty, and RB the less probable scum target, again, based on the reasoning he used, is something that comes from town!MC?

I'm sure there are other questions, but I think you get the point.
-Cerb
i still think baku is scum by play and probably our lynch for today. a50 is less likely to be scum in my eyes now because i think his frustration and anger came from a town mindset, though his play still doesn't make sense even for the a50 that i know.

idk which slots you're referring to when you say "those four slots", cafe has a couple variations. i don't think any of cafe's slot combinations for the scumteam are accurate since i don't think gamma is scum and i know i'm not scum.

i think mc is basically lock town so im only trying to figure out their thought process when i talk to them. i think it's always more proficient to lynch slots we KNOW are scum rather than the less likely scum slot so we can rb the other or some other confusing shenanigans.

afaik cafe also hasn't gotten back to me why they're randomly scumreading me.
In post 3906, Venmar wrote:im actually also still townreading gamma, for the record.

i know that doesn't make sense because im voting them, but this is entirely and purely a case of gamma, in my eyes, being town by play, but a lynch by mechanic. gamma's unlynchable claim is basically something i will always want to hard check in any game. i think gamma is bluffing/lying at best, lying at worst. he either gets lynched and flips scum for lying, or is actually unlynchable, in which case he isn't lying and we get a free night for all of us to be productive and use investigatives and hoods to catch scum. it's the play for today.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4656 (isolation #415) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Like my memory might be wrong
but from what I REMEMBER, Venmar definitely was defending Gamma somewhat hard
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4663 (isolation #416) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Baku
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4674 (isolation #417) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4673, Chara wrote:so, i realized why my energy for this game dropped so much. it's very obvious, but still. it feels like beeboy has it on lockdown already. i thought it was because i missed that wincon, but it's not.
ofc he had it locked down imo
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4676 (isolation #418) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

HE'S A WOLF!
HE'S A WOLF!
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4677 (isolation #419) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

ok look that's a joke but it was funny so I had to make it.
Fire is probably a wolf still.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4683 (isolation #420) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

W O L F B R I N G E R

ok at this point I'm just having fun let me have my fun D:
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4686 (isolation #421) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4687 (isolation #422) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4684, Firebringer wrote:Who r u
In post 4685, Firebringer wrote:Alisae lol
IT TOOK YOU ONE WHOLE MINUTE TO FIGURE THIS OUT FIRE
WOW
1 WHOLE MINUTE
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4689 (isolation #423) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

nah man I gotta bus harder but first let me bus my other buddies aka Baku and Gamma first then we can bus you
we're not supposed to reveal that there is a surprise 5th scumteam member lol xd kappa
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4691 (isolation #424) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

I can't throw if I'm playing to my wincon by bussing my whole scumteam
:thinking:
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4693 (isolation #425) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

dw town will throw harder trust me plz <3
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4695 (isolation #426) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4697 (isolation #427) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:33 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Firebringer
, have you even caught up with the game yet?

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4698 (isolation #428) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4693, Purple Heart wrote:dw town will throw harder trust me plz <3
In all seriousness, I feel like this would actually happen if I don't hustle people so I am hustling people.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4721 (isolation #429) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

OKAAAAAAAY
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4722 (isolation #430) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

JESUS FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WOLF STRATGEM THAT IS NASTY
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4724 (isolation #431) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

VOTE: End Day
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4725 (isolation #432) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4729 (isolation #433) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4726, Reasonably Rational wrote:Pretty sure the only value that can come from today is

1) outing all factional memberships
In post 4719, Varsoon wrote:The Republic of Zeon has settled on the Broadcast Propaganda Stratagem: For the remainder of Day 3, any player that is a part of Zeon may have the moderator include a message with each Vote Count.
This was the faction of: Titus, ReasonablyRational, Gamma Emerald, Purple Heart (Me/Alisae)

Literally,
Alisae/I
are the only people NOT within the
Parliament
here, in this faction.
In post 4726, Reasonably Rational wrote:2) outing all the options
AXIS MOVES CLOSER TO EARTH:
All players require one less vote to lynch for the remainder of the Day Phase.
COLONY DROP:
Choose a single faction out of The Earth Federation, AEUG, The Titans, or The Crossbone Vanguard. That Faction's Stratagem is cancelled and their Factional PT is closed.
*CHOSEN* BROADCAST PROPAGANDA:
For the remainder of the day, any player that is a part of this Faction may have the moderator include a message with each Vote Count.

^^^

We chose
Broadcast Propaganda
because we believed it would be very effective to work with
Parliament
as a town power.
In post 4726, Reasonably Rational wrote:3) outing who voted for what and WHY in each faction.

I don't know if it will be useful, but it could be. I'm waiting to do so myself only to get confirmation from my faction/other head.
-Cerb
Why I Originally Suggested Broadcast+Parliament As A Good Idea In The Faction

1)
After a bit of thinking; I figured
Titan
was less useful than
Parliament
overall because it wouldn't apply if 1 scum was left, whereas
Parliament
would always have been a good idea for information.
Broadcast
helped give information.

The powers synergized.

-

2)
Our faction:
{Titus, ReasonablyRational, Gamma Emerald, Purple Heart}
- Would all have a better understanding of each other's view and perspective of the game through seeing who would be lumped into the
Parliament,
and potentially helping us come to an agreement or understanding to progress the gamestate.
Broadcast
gives us the ability to take information within BOTH a
Parliament,
and our hood, to give game-related information to the town.

If anyone in our PT was in the
Parliament
, they would be a fish for information, that would help structure our PT's VC messages.

This helps town-members of our faction in the
Parliament
, because they know they're town, so they're geared toward finding which other scum.
This helps potentially out scum-members of our faction
, based on information and prior game knowledge alone.

-

3)
Broadcast
also gives us the ability to make multiple messages per a VC, and whether we want them anonymous or not. This means; our PT group could send a message to the playerlist without having any biases affecting our ideas, based on other peoples reads of the people within the hood.

Essentially, the PT monitors the information we give to the playerlist, and can make sure that information was not misconstrued or confused. :D

Parliament
is a strong and useful means to get information for the town, and
Broadcast
was a very effective way of relaying information and town-needed knowledge with little resistance. :)

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4731 (isolation #434) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4730, Firebringer wrote:U bold too much
The Republic of Zeon

This was the faction of: Titus, ReasonablyRational, Gamma Emerald, Purple Heart (Me/Alisae)

Literally, Alisae/I are the only people NOT within the Parliament here, in this faction.

~~~

AXIS MOVES CLOSER TO EARTH: All players require one less vote to lynch for the remainder of the Day Phase.
COLONY DROP: Choose a single faction out of The Earth Federation, AEUG, The Titans, or The Crossbone Vanguard. That Faction's Stratagem is cancelled and their Factional PT is closed.
*CHOSEN* BROADCAST PROPAGANDA: For the remainder of the day, any player that is a part of this Faction may have the moderator include a message with each Vote Count.

^^^

We chose Broadcast Propaganda because we believed it would be very effective to work with Parliament as a town power.

~~~

Why I Originally Suggested Broadcast+Parliament As A Good Idea In The Faction
1) After a bit of thinking; I figured Titan was less useful than Parliament overall because it wouldn't apply if 1 scum was left, whereas Parliament would always have been a good idea for information. Broadcast helped give information.

The powers synergized.

-

2) Our faction: {Titus, ReasonablyRational, Gamma Emerald, Purple Heart} - Would all have a better understanding of each other's view and perspective of the game through seeing who would be lumped into the Parliament, and potentially helping us come to an agreement or understanding to progress the gamestate. Broadcast gives us the ability to take information within BOTH a Parliament, and our hood, to give game-related information to the town.

If anyone in our PT was in the Parliament, they would be a fish for information, that would help structure our PT's VC messages.

This helps town-members of our faction in the Parliament, because they know they're town, so they're geared toward finding which other scum.
This helps potentially out scum-members of our faction, based on information and prior game knowledge alone.

-

3) Broadcast also gives us the ability to make multiple messages per a VC, and whether we want them anonymous or not. This means; our PT group could send a message to the playerlist without having any biases affecting our ideas, based on other peoples reads of the people within the hood.

Essentially, the PT monitors the information we give to the playerlist, and can make sure that information was not misconstrued or confused. :D

Parliament is a strong and useful means to get information for the town, and Broadcast was a very effective way of relaying information and town-needed knowledge with little resistance. :)

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4732 (isolation #435) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

READ AND WEEP.

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4734 (isolation #436) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4733, Firebringer wrote:That wasn’t a request to post it again lol
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ k, Scummies R Us

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4753 (isolation #437) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Creats read the stratagems that were enacted.
We literally do not have a lynch today.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4781 (isolation #438) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Why is this day still going?

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4816 (isolation #439) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Ending Day = Ending Apathy That Is Brewing

PTs are outed and intentions are known; prolonging it at this point does not serve town.

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4820 (isolation #440) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

HOLY SHIT.

I FUCKING STARTED SOMETHING FOR ONCE.

VOTE: End Day

I know the vote's already here for the hydra, but damn. I just feel good.

gogogo, vote to end this day.

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4823 (isolation #441) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4822, Titus wrote:Now that I submitted that, we can end I guess.
Where's dat vote tho?

~ Taly
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4826 (isolation #442) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

In post 4824, Creature wrote:Players won't get paranoid about me, right?
I will not be happy if they do.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4845 (isolation #443) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Purple Heart »

Can we not listen to Gamma and end the day quicker please

remember he's like
a wolf
so by giving him time you're allow him to have access and understand more wolf abilities.
Purple Heart
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Purple Heart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4852 (isolation #444) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Purple Heart »

Now, as we wait for the hammer to be acknowledged by our mod...

Here's kitty GIFs :D

~ Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”