MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:23 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

First let me say thank you to the Scummies Judges for the honor. I appreciate the hard work that goes into the process especially since the Scummies are not viewed as entertaining and an event to savor as they once were.

Second let me congratulate Ali on her second win. Having two banners in a career is an accomplishment. Having two at the same time is very, very impressive.

Lastly thank you to SirCakez for modding and my wonderful teammates from ThingMafia for helping to put me in the position to be grateful I am today. While I do feel I played an excellent game there it would not have been possible without my wingmen Andy and EP with a nod to DGB even if she didn't last very long. I think EP said it best ... without great teammates to work with I might not have made the three month long grind to fight past a pretty strong Town contingent.

There is some symmetry to this Scummie coming from Thing when my Rookie of the Year was credited to Clash of Kings. Another game where scum (two teams instead of one) faced early adversity and worked long and hard to come out on top of Town in the end (even if not without an uneasy endgame truce).

To commemorate I've changed my avatar from the one I had since I first joined Mafiascum (aside from one-off events like Partyhatapalooza). Now let's go out there and play some games worthy of another Scummie ceremony next year everyone.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:28 pm

In post 4, zoraster wrote:Congratulations to a first (I think), joint winners MoI and Alisae!
In post 5, Spiffeh wrote:MoI owned me in The Thing, this award was well earned

Congrats!
Thanks kindly both of you.
In post 12, MariaR wrote:I'm sorry I blacked out for a moment did someone say the thing?
*shudders*
Congrats Moi and Ali
Maria I'm sorry I had to scar you like that and turn you to the side of the solitary murder machine. But hey you got a banner out of it so no harm done right? :D

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:46 am

In post 14, Tammy wrote:Congratulations you guys!
Thanks Tammy. Come play Geriatric games with me!
In post 16, StefanB wrote:Also from me congrats. Because I know MoI more, that will probably mean more for him.
Live with a year of paranoia. :D
I’ve been living with paranoia since I got my custom title so no change here. :D

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:43 am

In post 20, Plotinus wrote:Congratulations Magna!
Thanks kindly Plot!

Return to “2017 Scummies and Mashies”