Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2047, MariaR wrote:Dying right now for me is really bad rn
Also pretty sure this can be said for like...
everyone
?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

Town as of rn but chara needs to post more
I don't think scum them tries to ml me unless there scared of me reading chara but I don't think Eli respects me enough to do that.
Aka town
Pedit fair :P
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

Votecount 1.36B

MariaR(7)
~ (155), (135), (95), (148), (93), (70), (85)

Tchill13(3)
~ (80), (66), (41)
GreyICE(2)
~ (140), (110)
Ausuka(2)
~ (50), (35)
Thor665(1)
~ (264)
Quick(1)
~ (47)
Panopticon(1)
~ (44)
Nero Cain(1)
~ (84)

Not Voting (5): Town Gunner(0), Mafia Gunner(0), (179), The Worst(4), (74)

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-25 12:53:00)
Last edited by Mulch on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Amrock#3784
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Panopticon »

In post 1962, Brian Skies wrote:I like Gork's case on Panop. Even more so because I felt like they were trying to fan the flames between me/Spiffeh and me/Hopkirk.
A good part of Girls case on me is varsoon mending about scumclaiming with a gif. You read that right, he's reading me based in part on what someone else said.

~tn5421
He who is subjected to a field of visibility, and who knows it, becomes the principle of his own subjection.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Panopticon »

Gorks got replaced by girls, bah phone.
He who is subjected to a field of visibility, and who knows it, becomes the principle of his own subjection.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2053, Panopticon wrote:
In post 1962, Brian Skies wrote:I like Gork's case on Panop. Even more so because I felt like they were trying to fan the flames between me/Spiffeh and me/Hopkirk.
A good part of Girls case on me is varsoon mending about scumclaiming with a gif. You read that right, he's reading me based in part on what someone else said.

~tn5421
You mean how it was actually said by...wait for it...? The horror.

I get that he's associating it with you in particular, but it's still your slot.

Not to mention he's also calling out other things that have been said by you (or your hydra partner):
In post 1776, Gorkington wrote:do you believe any scumread that tn has been pushing this game?
his reasoning for tchill is basically the following:
i) "Do something to help town if you ever want to get off this list"
ii) "I've fully scumclaimed with gif related before, so, ah, I'm really feeling like there's scum between tortuga and nochill." - which basically means because tora posted a gif joking about scumclaiming, that means for some reason one of tchill and tora is scum? which really makes absolutely no sense.
iii) "I mean, I wanna lynch it just for this kinda thing lol
anyone who ends a post with lol is scum in my book lol"

for him to then say:
pan wrote:No. tchill is today's wagon, no deviation allowed, absent a literal scum claim.
just feels like such a ridiculous level of confidence for someone who is pushing someone based on them not doing enough, tora doing something which is 100% independent of tchill which should not be influencing his read whatsoever and an awkward post. i just dont really believe that he would be that confident and i feel like ii) and iii) are probably just complete scum bullshit.
pan wrote:Scumreads
11. GreyICE (largely based on personal dislike, but is also based in difference in behavior between this game and games where GreyICE replaced into townslots)

Strong Scumreads
9. Quick (kicking up a huge fuss in the thread over nothing and being a distraction from any and all play, trying to claim towncred by pretending to not notice Mafia Gunner's inability to be voted, and overall annoyance with playstyle)
its also really weird that his main justification for both of these reads is openly "i dislike both of these players".

i feel like i could pick apart a ton of other things if i had more time.
but i also feel like his reaction to centipede is really likely scum and probably links him to maria.
i think he would protest more as town if the link was wrong once it was pointed out too. instead he just kind of awkwardly shrugged it off when he was pretty overly annoyed by the premise of the maria read in the first place.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Panopticon »

Does the phrase "based in part" not mean anything to you?

The lol thing was also varsoon
"I don't like your reads or your hydra partner you're scum"
Ok
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Why does this matter?
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Panopticon »

Because he explicitly attributed those actions to me/tn5421 not panopticon the hydra.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2055, Brian Skies wrote:I get that he's associating it with you in particular, but it's still your slot.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:52 pm

Post by Panopticon »

Because it's a blatant misrep
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Not really.

Instead of complaining about which head is getting blamed for which statement, why don't you (or Varsoon) address the actual case, which is that the reasoning for your scumread are weak and offputting.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Panopticon »

Ok, how about this for a read. I think you've got an agenda and that it doesn't have towns best interests in mind.

Not that you vote your actual scumread, like srceenplay
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

As well as the whole 'only Tchill no other wagon' thing. That was scummy too.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I did vote screenplay. No one was interested.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Panopticon »

The reasons for most of my reads are weak because most of my reads are weak.

Petit obviously that was sarcasm as I'm now voting someone else
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2062, Panopticon wrote:I think you've got an agenda and that it doesn't have towns best interests in mind.
What agenda would this be?
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Panopticon »

In post 2066, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2062, Panopticon wrote:I think you've got an agenda and that it doesn't have towns best interests in mind.
What agenda would this be?
I'm not sure yet. Or I'd have laid out what I thought it was already
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

So you're just throwing that out there for no reason.

Got it.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:06 pm

Post by Panopticon »

VOTE: Brian Skies

So an I the only one allowed to not give 100% accurate, informative, well researched reads? I literally just jotted down how I felt about everybody and categorized them.

Why keep pushing me on something you know to be false, unless you have something to hide, hmm?

I don't need to know the details right this second to know that you don't have towns best interests in mind.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Panopticon »

Youre scum. Maria or ellis hydra are scum. Gork is back to neutral, quick is still an annoyance, grey is still town, bins is still town, busboy is probably town but needs to post soon.
Panopticon
Panopticon
Goon
Panopticon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by Panopticon »

And with that I go to bed 2 hours late.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2069, Panopticon wrote:Why keep pushing me on something you know to be false, unless you have something to hide, hmm?
Because you're trying to handwave a case made against your slot under the premise 'well my hydra partner said this and not me so Gork is full of shit'.

If you don't like being treated as one entity with another player, then don't hydra.

Also, I highly doubt that anyone really cares whether Gork said 'tn' or 'panopticon.'
Gorkington
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Gorkington
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:04 pm

Post by Gorkington »

In post 1823, Gorkington wrote:actually i might be dumb, he might just be saying both are scum for different reasons.
context of previous post kind of makes that more likely.

his confidence level does not match his reasoning though.
>.>
Panopticon wrote:Because it's a blatant misrep
:V
V:V:V
V:
V:

i also think its pretty fucking hot garbage that youre now coming back to respond to the case -
without actually responding to it at all, by just trying to discredit it with a weird roundabout "oh well his one reason is shit and wrong and i never engaged him on it to explain why its wrong so hes null i guess".
literally the worst way you could have responded to me scumreading you.
Panopticon wrote:The reasons for most of my reads are weak because most of my reads are weak.

Petit obviously that was sarcasm as I'm now voting someone else
In post 1489, Panopticon wrote:No. tchill is today's wagon, no deviation allowed, absent a literal scum claim.
:neutral:
youre really walking this back as sarcasm? because it really does not read that way at all.

vote: panopticon

i want this.
i want this in my fucking bones.
theres literally nothing tn is doing thats town.

and i have to be honest, like, i wouldnt be doing my due diligence here if i just flat out trusted elli [and i kind of feel like he should also be seeing panopticon as an obvious buddy option here/it makes me nervous that he doesnt] and if im being even more honest, i was kind of putting a voice in a corner at the back of my mind that was saying that i cant really confidently read her in general.

most of tn's meta sprawls back a few years so theres some level of doubt to be had, but man it just looks so much like this is his scumgame rather than his towngame:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=65370 [unsigned posts are him]
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66095

and i think the best reason i can give is that scumtn talks at people when hes scumreading them.
and towntn just tries to get them lynched.

tn is just talking at people in this game.
hes not trying to sort people.
theres nothing genuine about anything hes doing.

theres nothing genuine about doubtcasting someone because theyre scumreading something your hydra partner did because you didnt post it.
theres nothing genuine about anything hes pushed on tchill.
and theres especially nothing genuine about him trying to walk back his read there as not being strong when hes indicated anything but the contrary.

the bonus here is that elli can still be right and pan can still be scum because pan's reaction to elli's program is really really fucking scummy if maria is scum.

theres also some part of me that doesnt like that a maria wagon based entirely on elli's rep and cheeky saying "UR SCUM IF U DONT" basically gives all of these players an excuse to jump on the wagon without actually putting anything behind their vote, which makes the wagon especially hard to hold anyone accountable to that isnt elli on d2 if it flips town.
trash
Centipede Syndrome
Centipede Syndrome
Goon
Centipede Syndrome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by Centipede Syndrome »

Gorki i'm about to head to work so I don't have much time, but please please don't divert this.

I have not done research on tn but you saw firsthand how old meta used poorly/superficially is meh (shea on me in fornite kappa keepo), I'll try and find time to check your work but I'd appreciate you staying on maria in the meanwhile so I don't potentially have to pull a bunch of ppl back again.

That said, with my hands off the game meta wheel, the meta-less stuff you see (and you expect me) to see as scummy, I quite frankly don't because of some perspective on how tn thinks/acts OUTSIDE of games. That's all I really want to say on the matter here but I know there are people in this game who can corrobate with regards to that.

----

tn, please go back to maria too, thanks.
Pray, which leg moves after which?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”