Scummers You Miss (Ahh, the memories)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who is the user that has been active the longest and uninterrupted?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

UT took a huge break I believe
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Mon May 01, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Are you really Egg?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Tue May 02, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What's SDC?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Something something Crash I'm guessing
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Tue May 02, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

So you brought about he meta you hate?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Wed May 03, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Iphones are like the worst to use
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Sun May 14, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Is AA9 a confirmed alt?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Mon May 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Inquiring minds need to know
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #203 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

He was rubbing it in everyone's face

Return to “General Discussion”