eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:51 am

Post by eljcko »

Sorry for my lack of posting, I am very busy with a play and track, but I am uncomfortable with ooba and Sly being wagoned. I don't have time now, but I will post hopefully a lot tomorrow.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by SlySly »

Andycyca wrote:
Vote: SlySly

We need to keep things going
11 days since your last post and you dare insinuate that others are the reason for the lack of your help in the effort to "keep things going"?

Care to contribute some content as to the reasoning of your vote or how others are preventing the game from moving forward?
Andycyca
Andycyca
Gets To Kill All Spammers
Andycyca

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Post by Andycyca »

I said WE need to keep things going. "we" includes me as well (I'm aware I haven't contributed lately) I insinuated "we" need to keep posting.

I voted you because I find two people rather scummy today: ooba and you. My case on you has been cited (essentially, my 21st post). I didn't vote ooba because I don't like putting him at L-1 without proper defense from himself.
Planning: Katamari Damacy Mafia - Less than 50% done!

BTRAF 6 coming to a Mafia Forum near you. Now with 50% less chlorine! Bring your tin foil hat
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:36 pm

Post by ooba »

Andycyca wrote:I said WE need to keep things going. "we" includes me as well (I'm aware I haven't contributed lately) I insinuated "we" need to keep posting.

I voted you because I find two people rather scummy today: ooba and you. My case on you has been cited (essentially, my 21st post). I didn't vote ooba because I don't like putting him at L-1
without proper defense from himself.
Well i've answered everything that has been thrown at me - if you have anything in particular which you'd like me to respond to , state it ..
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

Andy, in his 21st post, wrote: Sly's scumradar is a little bit sensitive today, isn't it? I'd prefer you t biuld an actual case on someone rather than simply vote at the first sign of "scuminess"
After an 11 day lurk period, without stated reason...
Andy, in his 23rd post, wrote: Vote: SlySly

We need to keep things going
IMO, this is the way scum play when they are lurking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Should my vote be on you since you just showed a sign of scumminess?

Do you see this observation of mine as more touchiness of my scumdar?

If your answer to either of these questions is no, using your reason for your vote on me, you shouldn't have a vote on me. With no being your answer, this would make your vote reasonless which would also be the second sign of scumminess in your post.

So, do you still agree with your original reasoning or was your vote merely a reasonless attempt to "keep things going"?

-----------------------------------------------------------

@all fellow townies

The mental energy required for my work here at Foxhound really takes a lot out of me. The heckling you guys dish out in the cubicle area when I am merely trying to assist you guys, really gets on my nerves and gets me very angry from time to time. You guys know I do good work, so try to keep it down when things get busy so I can meditate.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:26 pm

Post by Korts »

Hey guys, family matters resolved sooner than I thought, so I'm back. Coming back in a bit to post some content.
scumchat never die
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:03 am

Post by eljcko »

I finally finished beating Ratchet & Clank Future, so time for a nice big post.

First of all, I am not for the Sly lynch at the time. First of all, he claimed he had an investigating role. We don't know if it is one-shot or something else, but it would be stupid to kill him on this day. I will not lynch someone who is very close to a cop like role. But then again, it is very convienient that MBF died day one.
Sly wrote:@all fellow townies

The mental energy required for my work here at Foxhound really takes a lot out of me. The heckling you guys dish out in the cubicle area when I am merely trying to assist you guys, really gets on my nerves and gets me very angry from time to time. You guys know I do good work, so try to keep it down when things get busy so I can meditate.
@ Sly:
What the heck does this mean? Should I be looking for deeper meaning?

I am going to re-read D2 then post again.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by SlySly »

eljcko wrote: Should I be looking for deeper meaning?
Reading the context of your entire post, I gather that you have understood enough of my point that you need not worry about digging deeper into it.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by ooba »

Sly , i think i've got what you're referring to?

And right now , i'll be lynched at deadline according to deadline rules .. Heres what you have posted against me :

a) Korts - "The fact that you are having only one person in the scum list tells me you are trying to buddy up with the others" - When i did my re-read, i found Sly's actions extremely suspect. I really did not get such strong vibes from anybody else , hence putting them into the neutral category.

b) Sly - It's my hammer without a reason and my later defending of it which you think is scummy. I believe that it is something for Mafia discussion - I believe the following post explains my reasoning best :
ooba wrote:What is the use of presenting a case against someone - It is so that they can respond to it and probably try to justify why your attack was wrong. On the other hand , once you hammer , its over - they cannot respond to it and it becomes useless.
c) Jdodge - You still haven't posted a case on me..

I do not think Sly's the play for today.
Unvote

I will go re-read the game and get back with my thoughts on who is..
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:16 pm

Post by ooba »

I've been having some net porblems which should possibly be fixed by the deadline - however i haven't been able to re-read the thread due to that .. I do think it is time i claimed however ..

Role Claim : Scratch

I'm the hacker guy at foxhound. Pro Town
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:32 am

Post by SlySly »

unvote

vote:UA
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:35 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Wrong. Try again.

Also, you still haven't apologized to Eljcko
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:40 am

Post by SlySly »

What brings your scumminess crawling back out from the woodwork, UA?
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:44 am

Post by SlySly »

Oh, since you are back...

UA, let me ask you a question.

Whats your opinion on lurkers?
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by eljcko »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Wrong. Try again.

Also, you still haven't apologized to Eljcko
He doesn't have too, its just the internet.

Overall, I have absolutley no clue who to vote for, and we have a tie right now for the person to lynch. Quick look over posts, then I shall decide what to do.
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by eljcko »

Just read the rules and ooba dies in this tie situation. The only two people that can prevent an ooba death are SlySly and UA with the current wagons. Sly had a major mood swing and in general acted like a moron, but moron=/=scum. UA has not done much, but he has been very shady, inconsistant and confusing. That does not equal scum either. But I am against Sly and ooba lynches because of claims.

vote:Ultima Avalon

You are normally a casual person overall, but your D1 adamentness (pretend its a word) goes against that, and then you are casual again. Your behavior is very fishy, and your lurking does not help your cause.

And I have no clue what this means in light of oobas slaim and Sly's vote change:
Wrong. Try again.
Overall, I am voting for the person right now that is potentially the most useless to the town. Sly said he could investigate, I won't lynch him yet. ooba said he is a hacker, which has potential for tracking and investigating too. But seeing how this game is going, everyone might have a name with several named vanillas. UA has not done anything useful and has no claim (considering of course he did not have time.) UA has the least potential and with no other leads I am going to go with him.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:30 am

Post by Korts »

Sorry for the lag. Don't have time.
Vote: UA
cos of the deadline and the claims.
scumchat never die
eljcko
eljcko
Goon
eljcko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by eljcko »

crap, I thought yesterday was the deadine. Thought it was the 8th. Still good with my vote though.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Day End Vote Count:

4 – UltimaAvalon – (Lloyd, SlySly, eljcko, Korts)
1 – ooba (JDodge)
1 – SlySly – (Andycyca)

UltimaAvalon is lynched.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Animal Cruelty

Time seemed to stretch out. Nobody knew what was going to happen. Everybody was scared, or at least a bit nervous.

The hours dragged on. Were they even hours? It was impossible to tell. For long stretches, nobody said anything. Everyone just thought.

Eventually, there were more suggestions to kill various people. But there was hardly any consensus.

Nobody had been very pleased with Wolf’s death. But one person in particular had become rather distressed. After a while, it became obvious that this person was no longer mentally stable. Something was definitely wrong with him. Slowly, everyone else became more and more upset with his behaviour.

The decision was made to “put him down”. He hardly even protested. As far as many people knew, he couldn’t have protested had he wanted to, although of course he knew otherwise.

In truth, he didn’t care. Wolf was dead. His whole world had been destroyed.

When he was dead, they immediately understood their mistake. He was Berthold, Sniper Wolf’s loyal wolf. He certainly couldn’t be trying to kill anyone. Tensions were rising once again.

UltimaAvalon (Berthold, Innocent) has been lynched. Please submit your night choices as soon as possible.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Cannon Fodder

Some shots are fired. Some people are dead.

An investigation reveals that the victims are Scratch and someone else. You're having trouble identifying the other person. He doesn't seem very familiar.

After some thinking, someone finally realises that the other person must be Decoy Octopus. There's no telling who or what he was dressed up as, though.

You all reflect on these deaths for a few moments. Most of you realise you don't care very much. Scratch wasn't really even part of the team - he was just some random guy who did something or other with some computers. Honestly, who cares?

Octopus was part of the team, at least, but all of you had always sort of considered him, well, useless.

So that's it, really. Not exactly a big loss, right? At least you hope it wasn't. A lot of people have been dying and you still haven't found Snake...

Korts (Decoy Octopus, Innocent) has been shot.
ooba (Scratch, Innocent) has been shot.
Last edited by Sarcastro on Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:13 am

Post by Korts »

Brainzzzz.
scumchat never die
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:51 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Weird...No Powerroles yet?
Never forget...you are Mortal.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:09 am

Post by JDodge »

Vote: Thanatos

He has just made himself obvious scum. Please vote him now.
stream

ffxiv/speedrunning sometimes/other things?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:03 am

Post by SlySly »

Are we all back now?

I am suspicious of all lurkers now that it took 11 mod confirmed days for some of you to get your night actions in.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”