SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

okay SO I have not yet entertained the perusal of this ARDUOUSLY AGONZINGLY ABRASIVELY UNABRIDGED game yet and WHOM IN THE WORLD EVEN HAS THE TIME TO READ 100 PAGES? ฅ=͟͟͞͞((꒪∆꒪;)ฅ

however I saw their was a slot that neds replacement for MORE THAN FIFTY DAYS so I figrued I can maybe rep in for sympathy pointers? Plus also the mechanics seem very intesting SO yeah ( •⌄• ू )✧

If someone cod maybe present to me a present perspective of the present game state that could also help, and maybe some claims too? Then I can see what INSIGHTS I will be able to help the town with, arigatou!!! (˃̴̀ᄇॢ˂̴́ ∗)

Tanoshimou!! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:49 pm

In post 1842, drealmerz7 wrote:
IMMUNITY VOTE #3-

Boonskiies - 12 - Gamma Emerald, Varsoon, Lifthrasil, Cerberus v666, Chickadee, Almost 50, Srceenplay, mutandevle, Ms Columbo, Drixx, Porkens, TheGoldenParadox,

Srceenplay - 1 - Boonskiies,

Nancy Drew 39 - 1 - Creature,

Inferno390 - 1 - Inferno390,

-
it takes 12 votes on 1 player to attempt to make them immune to recruitment
In post 1845, drealmerz7 wrote:
Boonskiies has DIED

- they were:

-
Janet
(
GROUPIE
) -

"If only we were among friends! Or sane persons!"

Well, this is a sticky situation. What have you gotten into, and what has gotten in to you (!) ? Oh, hopefully everything will be all right, if you just trust in love. Yes, that is the key! You'll make the most of whatever happens! Earlier today you gave your entire self over to Brad for a higher purpose and it felt so right and so good. This is the journey you are on, accept it and be at peace. You have learned to be filled with love and you have it to spread to others as well.

Lover of Brad
(passive): Brad, your deepest and forever love, you will certainly perish if he were to ever die.

Innocent Love
: You have so much love to give! You may give it to three players throughout the course of the game (aside from Brad, you slut), if you die, they will die (but you will not die if they die!) Select a player you hope will be receptive to the love you have to give. You may only do this once per cycle. (PM me during Play with the name of your target)
Yatta!

So while I was ocularly observing the roles of the decimated players it seems that we got a scum ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

BUT from thew ay this appears, they are not one of the cult leaders? Since because it says “Groupie” and because being a quadruple lover means that a MASSIVE AMOUNT of SUSPECTS will be ELIMINATED once the player possessing this PM, i ponder the purpose of this is to remove them from the game and win? So it MAKES NO SENSE for BONSKIES to originally scum - being a groupie means you were town once!!

I am of the cognition that my theroy is correct, so once I have the time (yes you will have to WAIT, bakas) I will try to figrue out when maybe Bonskies alignment changed and also whom supported the wagon on him when he was cult

RED CULT — INITIATE YOURSELVES FOR ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION AND DECIMATION, FOR I HAVE THE POWERS OF MY INTELLECT AND THE WILLPOWER TO NEVER CEASE. I WILL MAKE PERSOIRATION CASCADE DOWN YOUR METOPOSCOPY THROUGH THE INDUCTION OF FEAR (‡▼益▼)

thogh with the othre cult I’m not really shute where tobegin? What if while trying to stop the red cult we end up getting too many towns? HOW will we KNOW when we have to AIM to kill the redscum and to kill the blue scum?? Aughhh it’s too confusin..... (๑ʘ∆ʘ๑)

but ya that’s just something I saw, maybe once I’m done making YUUSHOKU (that’s DINNER for you DOLTISHLY DEFICIENT JAPANESE CULTURE RECLUSERERS) I will commence my INVESTIGATION (*´ڡ`●)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:50 pm

In post 2477, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 2476, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:okay SO I have not yet entertained the perusal of this ARDUOUSLY AGONZINGLY ABRASIVELY UNABRIDGED game yet and WHOM IN THE WORLD EVEN HAS THE TIME TO READ 100 PAGES? ฅ=͟͟͞͞((꒪∆꒪;)ฅ

however I saw their was a slot that neds replacement for MORE THAN FIFTY DAYS so I figrued I can maybe rep in for sympathy pointers? Plus also the mechanics seem very intesting SO yeah ( •⌄• ू )✧

If someone cod maybe present to me a present perspective of the present game state that could also help, and maybe some claims too? Then I can see what INSIGHTS I will be able to help the town with, arigatou!!! (˃̴̀ᄇॢ˂̴́ ∗)

Tanoshimou!! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
There's something you better understand about this game because it's important, and one day your life may depend upon it.
I am definitely a mad man with a box.
replacing into this game was a mistake and a complete waste of time.
Uhm ify yuo don’t want to play then maybe you shod replace out....? The mod worked hard to make the game MAYBE YOU SHOULD BE MORE APRECATIVE GOD!! =͟͟͞͞( •̀д•́)))
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:55 pm

In post 1440, drealmerz7 wrote:
timewarp has DIED

- they were:

Single-Eared Dog

*pantpant*

Lagging behind the main Pack of Dogs for whatever reason (perhaps related to your missing ear?), you watch their behinds as they chase their target.

Lagging Watcher
- Once the Pause state cycles back to the Play state, you will be informed of anyone who targets the Pack of Dogs successfully.
okay wait JUST SO I GET A MEDIAN idea of the TIMLINE off this game - chickaedee was still town in your opinino right mutant?

because i think this was a very weird shot to pick considering it had no content and we seem to be VERY limited in how many kills we get.....

anyway im going to probably read tomororw i need to sleep (∪。∪)。。。zzz
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2850 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:51 am

(⊙︿⊙✿)

gomennasai eveyrone, i just got SIDETRACKED by my othre game and then some thigns happened in real life so ya.....
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”