Mini Normal 2005: Fun With Decimals(game over)

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: UnaBombaH
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 25, UnaBombaH wrote:I wonder if a Miller Cop would produce a guilty on a Miller? :lol:
I wonder if a regular Cop would produce a guilty on unabombah? :nerd:
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #173 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 38, Dunnstral wrote:Ausuka, is that a serious vote on UnaBombaH?
Yes. Up to the point I'm writing this post, Unabombah has felt very tonally off. My post was meant to indicate this but I guess it is very unclear so I don't blame anyone who misinterpreted it.
---
is a good observation and it makes me like Dunnstral for now.
is a fair response to it, though. The reason I voted unabombah was because I already had a scumlean on him, so I had no need for any RVS vote.
Lapsa saying people are scum for lurking on page 3 is weird but I don't think it's that likely to come from scum?
I really like from Dunn as well. I also think is towny, so rn I think {Dunn, ruby} is TvT.
- Zoronos seems obvtown at this point, it seems like he's legitimately motivated to find scum.
is scummy. I don't like either; I don't really understand any of his reasons to push Ruby as accurate. I don't see any problem with Ruby's 117, considering all he was saying was that Koki was sheeping at the time, and I don't see why he views defensiveness as scummy at all, either (this is possibly just a difference in mentality but I think he's experienced and unless I'm totally wrong about the way I approach the game, which I don't think I am, defensiveness isn't a scumtell at all. I've been accused of it multiple times when I'm just town responding to points, and I think it's the sort of scumtell you see more often from newbies, which Koki isn't. But this is just a tangent so whatever.) Considering that ruby had said that dunn was towny, I also don't see why it's a contradiction to now talk to Dunn like he's town. Basically this doesn't seem like a real push to me.

I'm also going to do ISO reads because I feel like being tryhard Ausuka this game and I feel like my current thoughts aren't good enough for that.

---
Ausuka
is obvious town.
Mumble
is very town; I believe the miller claim, I kinda follow what he's been doing (especially with the early Una vote) and he's not playing at all like he did in Floral mafia.
Ruby Red
is probably town. I follow what he's been doing, and I agree with him about kokichi (and some other things, like Una's scummy opening.)
Dunnstral
is a player I townread. His post is somewhat scummy in that it makes like 0 sense and I understand 100% where Ruby is coming from in scumreading that, but it's basically RVS at this point so I'm not going to hold this read to a high standard. is a good observation, at the very least, and I think it's likely to come from town legitimately trying to find scum. His push on ruby in general just feels real to me; I don't agree with it, but I follow what he's saying.
Lapsa
is a townlean I guess? I don't really understand what he's saying, but it definitely looks like he's making lots of notes about the game, which makes him towny.
Something_Smart
- looking back his thoughts on Ruby are kinda towny and I have way too many SRs if he's scum.
MariaR
- idk why she townreads Unabombah in .
Espeonage
is completely null. He hasn't given content, but he has a RL reason for that, so it's NAI.
ArcAngel9
has done nothing at all.
Mr Moisto
basically did nothing but arrive in a jokey way and not do anything despite there being a lot of content. He can be scum.
Kokichi Oma
is a scumread. is meh- I guess I could see it coming from town but I don't really see how you look at that post and think "oh hey, that's a good point." I've already mentioned that I don't like and I see it as a fabricated push. I do like though. is another bad post- RR gave an explanation for this- why is he ignoring it? also feels fake to me.

I don't have time to finish this and tomorrow there will be too many new pages for it to be relevant. Suffice it to say, Zoronos is towny, unabombah isn't.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #249 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:57 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I'm not sure why MariaR is so intent on discrediting me / the townreads on me, considering she doesn't even scumread me at this point, and she's voting the same person as me.
feels obvtown to me. I'd be very surprised if there were any scum in {Mumble, Zoronos, Ruby, Dunnstral} at this point.
I don't like how ArcAngel continues to not post anything. Does anyone have any experience with her?
@- I'm not sure why you find the style I'm posting in scummy- it's literally just a playstyle thing. And yes, I'm not going to post one wall and then lurk for the rest of the game, you will be seeing more :)
@- not sure why you see moisto and koki as lynchbait already, the day has only just started. I feel like scum!una is pretty capable- although I've only seen him play scum once, he got townread by most players, myself included.
is kinda just ???
I don't get at all, either. Why am I not supposed to be able to read these players. More specifically, @koki; which of my reads do you take issues with, as reads you wouldn't expect me to be able to have at this point in the game?
- ok, no. Firstly, I haven't copy and pasted anything at all. Secondly, these are all my specific thoughts on all the players and I'm pretty sure all my points here are valid. They haven't been copied from anyone. If you could show me where all of my points have been said by someone else before me, that'd be great, because I'm pretty sure they haven't.
- yeah, no, that's just not true at all, and I don't get how you're coming to these conclusions if you're town. It feels like you're scum trying to drown the thread out.
- ok, sure, you can be the SK then :wink:
On a more serious note- I'm not comparing your tone to your previous games, which I don't remember much- I'm saying your tone reads as fake to me.

My vote is more useful on koki than unabombah, so;
VOTE: Kokichi Oma
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #279 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

@- Well yeah, but the game basically just begun, and postcount =/= content; that post was worth a lot more in terms of content than a one-line post from another player. Condensing multiple one-line posts into one post isn't the same thing as not engaging or having discussions; I'm more than happy to do this, as I'm currently showing with you. I could post 20 one-liners like Koki, or just post shorter things in general, I'm more than capable of doing that- but I'm trying to improve my towngame and I think that posting like this may be a good way to do that.

I think lurkers are a GREAT place to look for scum in general. In practically every game, there are scum in the lurkers; usually multiple. As far as I'm concerned, if you're not posting content that makes you at least a scumlean (which is why I use orange for lurkers.) Like, people who are not posting should NOT be exempted from anything, and anyone calling them out is not scummy for it. There's generally a much higher chance than random that they will flip scum. For example, in Floral Mafia, Mumble and Katherine were scum among the low-content players. In Clash of the Gods, schadd_ and Creature were scum among the low-content players. In Large Normal 206, Game Replacement, Flairs and davesaz were scum among the low-content players. This applies to literally every game; lurkers are much more likely than average to be scum, and in my opinion, scumreading them is a strength that will make your reads a lot more accurate. And if a lurker has scummy content when they do post, that's VERY likely to hit a mafioso. Like moisto, for example.

And yeah, I do think Koki is scum. I also believe Unabombah is scum, although that's not a confident read, and when he posts more it'll probably either solidify or change. That's mainly a tonal read, which is why I haven't gone in-depth about it; I just can't actually do that.

---

@koki in ; I don't really see how activity is AI at all, and not just indicative of changed circumstances- unless it's a Creature level tell where he consistently displays different levels of activity as different alignments, in which case I'd appreciate links to prove it.
@- that didn't really catch my attention because it's not calling Dunn scum. Your post was explicitly doing that. To be fair, I have been looking at your posts a lot more critically than I have Ruby's, but that's because I'm scumreading you.
@- why do you think scumreading lurkers is a bad thing to do? And you recognise that you've been scummy this game on some level- why am I scummy for voting you for this? You're pretty much the only "popular scumread" that I also scumread.
@SS in - "Can someone tell me why they thought that post from Ausuka was towny...I mean it was just a list to me" "How do you feel about Aus the trs to that slot make me go "huh" because I don't get it very much at all." "Well duh I looked at the post and it was nothing great"
@Maria in - I think you've been consistent about discrediting me in a scummy way. I think it's a common thing for scum to try and prevent a slot from becoming an universal townread.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #282 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Ausuka »

@Maria; I already quoted the posts to SS and I don't really think I should have to do that again. You saw TR's going up on me, and you tried to stop that by saying "Oh that doesn't make her town" without committing to a SR on me. Town can do that, sure, but it's moderately scummy.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #336 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:16 am

Post by Ausuka »

@Maria in - I mean I could see that but it feels like the effort was repeated and it seemed like you were actively trying to discredit instead of just asking "why is Ausuka town?" once like I'd expect town to do in that scenario? idk.

I guess it's definitely possible for Zoronos to be scum, but I'm not really seeing it. I was expecting him to do more with the question about my scumreads, though; he kinda just asked me and then ignored my answer. I agree that there's scum in the lurkers, but then again, there's always scum in the lurkers.

looks towny at first glance but I'll probably get a better read on unabombah once he posts whatever he's planning to w/ the reread.

There are 1-2 scum in {Espeonage, Mr Moisto, Arcangel9}

Koki wagon is going nowhere, so I want to try this.
VOTE: Mr Moisto
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #421 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Ausuka »

from Maria feels kinda towny.
@ruby in - maybe but like I think there's a solid chance Koki is just mislynch bait town and I think the chances moisto is a lurker town are a lot smaller. I might vote koki at the end of my catchup depending on what happens with him and moisto.
I still think zoronos is town. I don't really have any solid reason for that but his posts and the way he engages just feels towny to me.
- :thinking:
- rn Maria is a weak scumlean.
- Well, it wasn't really like that. You just didn't really have any reads early on, which is a pretty stark contrast to how you've played this game so far.
- Arcangel, why do you believe that OMGUS (in the definition that you're using, which is scumreading someone who's scumreading you) is scummy? If you don't, why bring it up? Also, why do you say my reads are "confined"? I believe I have been very clear about my reads thus far.
- Didn't you say my posts sound suspicious? Why am I null to you now?
Others have mentioned this already I believe but I don't like the second section of .

I thought unabombah was supposed to be here today? I guess he's busy.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #424 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 422, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 421, Ausuka wrote:maybe but like I think there's a solid chance Koki is just mislynch bait town and I think the chances moisto is a lurker town are a lot smaller. I might vote koki at the end of my catchup depending on what happens with him and moisto.
So..You're saying it's a solid chance I'm town. But. You say you might vote me over your scumleans?
I see nothing wrong with this.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #425 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 148, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 135, Mr Moisto wrote:Guys I claim a compulsive Vig, Death Miller, Commuter.
This could be scum trying to bring it back to RVS
In post 225, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 158, Something_Smart wrote:Ruby, if I linked some town and scumgames, would you check them out?

I think it would be very illuminating.
I dont like you trying to push your self meta so much
In post 229, Kokichi Oma wrote:Also I'm a bit worried about Dunn right now. From what I've seen as town hes never this active.
In post 233, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 173, Ausuka wrote:
Yes. Up to the point I'm writing this post, Unabombah has felt very tonally off. My post was meant to indicate this but I guess it is very unclear so I don't blame anyone who misinterpreted it.
---
is a fair response to it, though. The reason I voted unabombah was because I already had a scumlean on him, so I had no need for any RVS vote.
Lapsa saying people are scum for lurking on page 3 is weird but I don't think it's that likely to come from scum?
I really like from Dunn as well. I also think is towny, so rn I think {Dunn, ruby} is TvT.
- Zoronos seems obvtown at this point, it seems like he's legitimately motivated to find scum.
is scummy. I don't like either; I don't really understand any of his reasons to push Ruby as accurate. I don't see any problem with Ruby's 117, considering all he was saying was that Koki was sheeping at the time, and I don't see why he views defensiveness as scummy at all, either (this is possibly just a difference in mentality but I think he's experienced and unless I'm totally wrong about the way I approach the game, which I don't think I am, defensiveness isn't a scumtell at all. I've been accused of it multiple times when I'm just town responding to points, and I think it's the sort of scumtell you see more often from newbies, which Koki isn't. But this is just a tangent so whatever.) Considering that ruby had said that dunn was towny, I also don't see why it's a contradiction to now talk to Dunn like he's town. Basically this doesn't seem like a real push to me.

I'm also going to do ISO reads because I feel like being tryhard Ausuka this game and I feel like my current thoughts aren't good enough for that.

---
Ausuka
is obvious town.
Mumble
is very town; I believe the miller claim, I kinda follow what he's been doing (especially with the early Una vote) and he's not playing at all like he did in Floral mafia.
Ruby Red
is probably town. I follow what he's been doing, and I agree with him about kokichi (and some other things, like Una's scummy opening.)
Dunnstral
is a player I townread. His post is somewhat scummy in that it makes like 0 sense and I understand 100% where Ruby is coming from in scumreading that, but it's basically RVS at this point so I'm not going to hold this read to a high standard. is a good observation, at the very least, and I think it's likely to come from town legitimately trying to find scum. His push on ruby in general just feels real to me; I don't agree with it, but I follow what he's saying.
Lapsa
is a townlean I guess? I don't really understand what he's saying, but it definitely looks like he's making lots of notes about the game, which makes him towny.
Something_Smart
- looking back his thoughts on Ruby are kinda towny and I have way too many SRs if he's scum.
MariaR
Espeonage
is completely null. He hasn't given content, but he has a RL reason for that, so it's NAI.
ArcAngel9
has done nothing at all.
Mr Moisto
basically did nothing but arrive in a jokey way and not do anything despite there being a lot of content. He can be scum.
Kokichi Oma
is a scumread. is meh- I guess I could see it coming from town but I don't really see how you look at that post and think "oh hey, that's a good point." I've already mentioned that I don't like and I see it as a fabricated push. I do like though. is another bad post- RR gave an explanation for this- why is he ignoring it? also feels fake to me.

I don't have time to finish this and tomorrow there will be too many new pages for it to be relevant. Suffice it to say, Zoronos is towny, unabombah isn't.
I'm sorry, but I dont buy having this much reads in like less than 10 pages. I dont like this post
In post 236, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 189, MariaR wrote:I want a wagon on kokichi given he seems to be the common link in all this and while I don't really scumread him hard my only 2 big scumreads seem to be connected. And I don't think you guys will wagon dunn so (B
Maria could be scum. No way she just votes me like this if she's town and she says she doesn't scum read me. I will link games that show she could be scum here just for this vote alone.
In post 239, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 233, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 173, Ausuka wrote:
---

---
Ausuka
is obvious town.
Mumble
Ruby Red
Dunnstral
Lapsa
Something_Smart
MariaR
Espeonage
ArcAngel9
has done nothing at all.
Mr Moisto
Kokichi Oma

I'm sorry, but I dont buy having this much reads in like less than 10 pages. I dont like this post
To go back to this. This post is LITERALLY a copy/paste of what most people think about said people this game. I think I can quote for every read when I have more time. Does no one else see this?
All of these look like reads to me, and aren't anything like mafia month like you're implying.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #428 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 423, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 421, Ausuka wrote:Well, it wasn't really like that. You just didn't really have any reads early on, which is a pretty stark contrast to how you've played this game so far.
How? I've said people are suspicious but the only read I gave was Ruby scum, and that I already took back
^ You're missing context.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #472 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Espeonage doing no scumhunting but popping in to be angry at people is something that generally comes from scum. I'm starting to become very suspicious of unabombah, too.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #506 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 492, Morality wrote:
In post 472, Ausuka wrote:Espeonage doing no scumhunting but popping in to be angry at people is something that generally comes from scum. I'm starting to become very suspicious of unabombah, too.
Why does this generally come from scum? I tend to see town pop out and do the same when they don’t have solidified reads when they’re trying to figure things out. I don’t know how to read Espeonage, though. I’m still catching up, so bare with my while I comment prematurely. but Unah stood out to me as townie. I generally never townread Unah when he’s scum.
It's an easy way to make it look like you're scumhunting while not really doing anything. Also, I've seen scum do it multiple times and I don't really reacall town doing it, so.

I'm pretty sure I know who you are, as well.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #558 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 525, Espeonage wrote:Ok if this keeps up I'm gonna start lynching people who say other people are confirmed anything.

Because it's lazy af and being lazy af is scummy.
You are confirmed scum.

VOTE: Espeonage

@Unabombah; I don't get what you're saying. You have espeonage as half a scumread (which I interpret as a scumlean, basically- correct me if I'm wrong.) but you describe maria, lapsa and ruby as the "least towny" players? Why are they just not scumreads to you, if they're stronger scumreads than a half scumread?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #568 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I also think unabombah is town now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #574 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Kokichi Oma
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #578 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Ausuka »

Literally anyone could be town, so that doesn't work as an argument for not lynching you. I'm still more than ok with your lynch, and with 2 days left, we need to wagon someone now, in case the wagon claims a PR and we need to reconsider.

And yes, I lean town on Lapsa, and I lean scum on you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #580 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

oh lol I thought you were talking to me because I was the last one to post and I said something like that earlier. sorry. And yes, you could say that every game, that was the point I was trying to make.
It feels like Lapsa is genuinely hunting for scum.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #586 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:21 am

Post by Ausuka »

What's your read on Espeonage?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #591 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 588, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 586, Ausuka wrote:What's your read on Espeonage?
Its probably conf bias from another game. And he stated he was sick which is why I havent commented on his vote much. I think he was supposed to come back today and read since he hasn't read much
Idk. He's been talking plenty but almost none of it has been alignment-related. And from what I understand when I read his ISO, he was sick earlier in the day, but not anymore. Can you link me to the game you believe he's confbiased from?

I think the way you've been acting on this page is quite towny but Lapsa is just not an alternative I'm willing to take you up on.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #592 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:29 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 590, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I know you were scum in that game, but in the mafia month was my reads not accurate and I was still lynched anyway for whatever reason? Do you not see the parallels at all?
You had 2/3 scum in mafia month, but I think you switched off me towards the end? You had 1/3 scum when you were lynched, and that was d3, so I wouldn't say your reads there were that much above random.

And sure, I recognize that you're a lynchbaity player as town.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #596 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 593, Kokichi Oma wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74973

This is the conf bias game.
So what I'm getting from his ISO in that game is that he was scumreading/tunneling on you for a lot of the game, and you were both town, right? Shouldn't that make him more likely to reconsider his reads in this game and not tunnel you, rather than voteparking you this whole time?

I wouldn't be willing to vote in {Morality, Ruby, Mumble, Unabombah, Zoronos, Dunnstral, Lapsa, SS} today. That leaves {Arcangel, Espeonage, Maria} as players I'd potentially be willing to vote. There's probably scum in the latter half of my townpool somewhere but idk where and that's not something I want to resolve today.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #598 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Ausuka »

ok.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #627 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 614, Morality wrote:Espeonage i feel just picked someone and voted, he could do that as scum too, but meh.
I'm on phone rn so I can't go into too much detail but this seems completely nonsensical to me as a defense of Espeonage.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #670 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:42 am

Post by Ausuka »

Kokichi, you should claim.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #673 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

Actually, sure.
VOTE: Espeonage
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #674 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 672, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why? Also I thought you were willing to vote Espeonage?
I didn't want to risk no-lynch by letting the only wagon (you) get derailed unless there was a claim to make you a bad lynch, but I think a day and nine hours is sufficient time to wagon Espeonage if players actually turn up.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #684 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

hey duckling, are you scum?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #687 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 686, the worst wrote:Why the Espe wagon?
he's been voteparking koki since RVS + he's been telling people they're playing badly when any issue is very minor instead of scumhunting + there's pretty much always scum in lurkers/low-content players so if your slot isn't scum Espe probably is.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #690 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 665, TwoInAMillion wrote:
Vote Count 1.11
Kokichi Oma[4]: Espeonage, Ruby Red, Mumble, Asuka[L-3]
like, either Koki's scum or there's scum here. I'm not scum, and I strongly believe neither Ruby or Mumble is scum rn, so there's at least 1 scum in {Espe, koki} and it makes a lot of sense for it to be Espe.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #692 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 691, Ruby Red wrote:
In post 690, Ausuka wrote:
In post 665, TwoInAMillion wrote:
Vote Count 1.11
Kokichi Oma[4]: Espeonage, Ruby Red, Mumble, Asuka[L-3]
like, either Koki's scum or there's scum here. I'm not scum, and I strongly believe neither Ruby or Mumble is scum rn, so there's at least 1 scum in {Espe, koki} and it makes a lot of sense for it to be Espe.
why does it make more sense for it to be espe instead of kokichi
because of the stuff I mentioned in . Also I kinda got townfeels from Koki's later posting.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #695 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 693, the worst wrote:What do you make of Ruby slipping that they want a different lynch to Espe just now?
It's not much of a slip considering they've been pushing Koki since RVS.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #702 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 588, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Its probably conf bias from another game. And he stated he was sick which is why I havent commented on his vote much. I think he was supposed to come back today and read since he hasn't read much
If koki is scum and Espe is scum, you're tying yourself to a buddy who has explicitly been lurking and bussing you this entire time. If koki is scum and Espe is town, you're opposing a potential counterwagon that would be really easy to get behind.
In post 618, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ruby are you known to vote park a lot? Can you link me a recent town game
In post 657, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 645, Espeonage wrote:No idea that's the point. Gun to my head you AND kok
So why do you think I'm scum? I thought your vote was admitted confirming bias? And you think im scum with ruby why?
^This stuff looks like genuine alignment sorting to me.

Like Koki could definitely still be scum but I prefer espeonage today.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #703 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 699, the worst wrote:
In post 695, Ausuka wrote:
In post 693, the worst wrote:What do you make of Ruby slipping that they want a different lynch to Espe just now?
It's not much of a slip considering they've been pushing Koki since RVS.
P much what I was after thx cuz
Your lynch pool?
{espe} is the primary lynch for me rn.
{koki, maria, you} are the lynches I'd be somewhat willing to jump on if Espe isn't happening.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #705 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Ausuka »

Yes.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #932 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

VOTE: Lapsa
I guess.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1311 (isolation #36) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Ausuka »

gg, and well done :]
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1319 (isolation #37) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Thanks for modding, TIAM. You did a great job.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1320 (isolation #38) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Maria no killed.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1333 (isolation #39) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1327, Something_Smart wrote:Oh that's why Boon knew I was a protective.

TIAM, you really shouldn't have posted the rolecop result in the scum thread since they didn't have daytalk.
Why not? IMO it's a matter of personal preference, more than anything else.
In post 1330, the worst wrote:hold on

ausuka did you townread me?
Depends what you mean by that. During the day, no, I had you as a scumlean. I realised in the middle of the night that you were more likely town and Maria was more likely scum which is why I changed my cop target from you to her. Ultimately it didn't matter though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”