camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:34 am

Post by camn »

Holy cow.
I totally don't have a speech ready, and I don't know what to say- But thank you all so much for thinking of me!
It was really the players that made that game so good, though. They should all get an award! (Ha Ha THEY DID!)

Although I didn't prepare a speech.. I did have this kicking around my Outbox. I wrote it at Nacho's request for Scummy-Flavor.... which I think never materialized. So
FOR THE FANS!

Spoiler: What Happened next...
>>buzz<<

>>buzzzzz<<

Image<---------(UpTooLate's Phone)

>>buzz<<

>>buzzzzz<<

>>buzz<<

>>buzzzzz<<

UpTooLate
:
"Um, Hello? Who makes phone calls these days?"

camn
:
"UTL it's me. I know it has been a long time..can you call me back encrypted on contingency 54?
UpTooLate
:
"Oh! Yes of course. Give me 2 minutes. It will be public key 5XA33."

-click-

>>buzz<<

>>buzzzzz<<

camn
:
"Hey its camn-"

"- and look, I know it's been forever...but I have been in hiding.
You probably remember that game you hosted- the Hunger Games game. God that sounds strange on the mouth. Games-game.
-anyway.. you remember it, I know. I was really mad. About Pine and all that shit everyone pulled! But I maybe made a pretty rash decision. "

UpTooLate
:
" What did you do? And why do you always make me go through this stuff with the burner phones and the PKI- handshakes and all of that?

camn
:
"What? Because they are listening, duh. But nevermind that... I kidnapped Pine."

UpTooLate
:
"What??!"

camn
:
"Yeah, I know. I really didn't think it through. I invited everyone out to my Mountain Chalet..I had this great plan. I nabbed Pine. I was going to torture and humiliate him in front of EVERYONE...but when people started showing up... my intel guys let me know that some of them were taking PINE's side on the whole fucking thing. Like, HE was in the RIGHT or something? Anyway, I panicked. I drugged them all with ketamine .

UpTooLate
:
"WHAT??!"

camn
:
" I know, I know. I thought I could handle it. But I ran out of sedatives.. so I went all
Lord of the Flies
, and I started letting people vote... and once thing led to another..."

UpTooLate
:
"Did you murder everyone again?"

camn
:
"..../sigh. I did. Except I didn't GET THEM ALL this time. Fucking Pine got away. And Fucking Cakez, too. It really wan't clean. I abandoned the place. I didn't get a chance to clean it up even."

UpTooLate
:
"camn, that's not like you. Usually your crime scenes are spotless. Even the CSI guys on TV couldn't track you."

camn
:
"I KNOW. Anyway.. I'm in Equador for a while. I'm laying low.. but I need you to sniff around and see if there is any heat on me over the whole thing. Local trouble I can manage.. but if the Feds are involved I need to make some arrangements, you know? Also, if you have seen Pine around, I could use any descriptions you might have of his movements, his business dealings, and anything about his new girlfriends."

UpTooLate
:
"What are you going to do? He always dates nice girls!"

camn
:
"No it's cool, it will be totally just hostages, no wetwork."

UpTooLate
:
"Fine. I will look into it. Don't get crazy though.. you remember that thing in Peru."

camn
:
"I know, old friend. I know. I will be back soon. I'll talk to you soon. I hope."

-click-
Last edited by camn on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by camn »

It just goes to show....fun can transcend winning.

In the past...so many of people's "greatest games" thoughts are games that they ~won~...or that they individually caught a ton of scum or something.. This was kind of unique that even with a townloss, everyone still had a blast.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2

Return to “2017 Scummies and Mashies”