Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1620, pinturicchio wrote:Oh one last thing: are we not gonna judge Not Mafia for lolhammering just because he's Not Mafia? He lynched with no claim and our cop is dead now so we can't sort him with a PR
What a Duck.

Me and him are going to have words!

Words I tell you!

But no the reason I asked was It looks like a copy and paste from scumchat.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Alonzo »

OMG, where do these random quotes keep coming from?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1625, Alonzo wrote:But no the reason I asked was It looks like a copy and paste from scumchat.
Please explain this in detail.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:47 am

Post by Alonzo »

but as its there now...

RE Not-Maf

hmmmm. I get the impression for all his follys he is semi decent at this.

I feel like Towns probably carrying his ass rather than the scum.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1627, Oxy wrote:
In post 1625, Alonzo wrote:But no the reason I asked was It looks like a copy and paste from scumchat.
Please explain this in detail.
Just seemed a strange point of entry Into D2 IMO.

Also seems strange you never mentioned his softclaim as part of your reasons to vote him yesterday.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:59 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1629, Alonzo wrote:Also seems strange you never mentioned his softclaim as part of your reasons to vote him yesterday.
It's strange that I don't mention soft claims????

I was trying to do my part to show that he was mislynchable so that maybe scum would try to get into a cc fight with him on day 2 rather than nk for the soft.

And my "I respectfully disagree with you all" was me throwing shade at all ya'll town for not lending a helping hand.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1629, Alonzo wrote:Just seemed a strange point of entry Into D2 IMO.
Momomen, et. al. started D2 spamming about how the night kill means blah blah blah. I was concentrating on things other than this game, but I wanted to clear that up so that ya'll could have meaningful conversations.

Why would this ever be strange?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Alonzo »

I keep my Paranoia in overdrive when I re read mafia.

Why sheep Pintu?

This your way of commending him for his efforts to rally the troops?
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Quick »

I feel a lot better about Alonzo. He just seems to have Town presents and Town mindset.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1632, Alonzo wrote:I keep my Paranoia in overdrive when I re read mafia.

Why sheep Pintu?

This your way of commending him for his efforts to rally the troops?
Right now this game looks like a shit show, and I'm not sure where my reads are or what to think about who was on/off the Ico wagon

Pinturicchio is my tether in this storm.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:32 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1597, Quick wrote:
In post 1595, Alonzo wrote:@quick Why Sando?
You judge logical type players based on their stances. His stances are not good IMO.
Could you elaborate on what you mean by his stances aren't good?

Quote some of his stances if necessary and explain why there are sub-par.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I can relate to Pintu's lack of engagement.

Pintu troubles me because my gut is screaming SCUM! SCUM! SCUM! when I read his posts but at the same time I can see a town ethos within a lot of his posts (especially since the start of day 2). I'm hesitant to discard this guy feeling because I've done that so many times in the past and almost always been wrong. Regardless, I think the best way to sort Pintu is his attitude towards scum partners being wagoned. So once we get people flipping red I'm sure it will become more and more self-evident over whether Pintu is scum. (at least, it will to me since I've had that experience with him).
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:43 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1618, pinturicchio wrote:mutant is still scum from my point of view
May I just ask, is this simply because of my own attitude towards you or do you have other reasons for scum reading me?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:45 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1620, pinturicchio wrote:Oh one last thing: are we not gonna judge Not Mafia for lolhammering just because he's Not Mafia? He lynched with no claim and our cop is dead now so we can't sort him with a PR
VOTE: Not_Mafia

I'm down for policy lynching N_M today and today only. If we're lynching him, it should be today. A vote on him is going to replace my 'not voting' for today.
I mostly just lurk now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:46 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1637, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1618, pinturicchio wrote:mutant is still scum from my point of view
May I just ask, is this simply because of my own attitude towards you or do you have other reasons for scum reading me?
No no, your attitude towards me is NAI, I'm scumreading you because of meta and because of the worst dying on N1

P-edit: I'm not down for policy lynching anyone. I want real reads on him, even if it's the stretchiest read of the universe
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1635, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1597, Quick wrote:
You judge logical type players based on their stances. His stances are not good IMO.
Could you elaborate on what you mean by his stances aren't good?

Quote some of his stances if necessary and explain why there are sub-par.
I would have to dig into his ISO to get a firm grasp of the stances he has made throughout the game. I know one of them was his stance on me which I didn't like considering I felt he was over justifying SRing me. Then when everyone else started to TR me, he also stated doing the same thing. Also There have been a number of logically unsound things he has stood for that I think more often come from Scum than Town.. Read my 1v1 with him to get more details on this. I also didn't like how he interacted with Duck.

MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:36 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

In post 1619, pinturicchio wrote:@MOMOMEN if you chilled I want to work with you too
good shit.
In post 1638, mutantdevle wrote:

I'm down for policy lynching N_M today and today only. If we're lynching him, it should be today. A vote on him is going to replace my 'not voting' for today.
VOTE: devle
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1618, pinturicchio wrote:@Sando and @Alonzo I want to believe you're both town and I'm willing to work with both of you so hit me up and let's make them juicy content.
You want to work with two people accusing each other of being scum?
In post 1641, MOMOMEN wrote:
In post 1638, mutantdevle wrote:

VOTE: devle
Stop being difficult, it's not as terrible an idea as it first looks. We didn't get a vig, so I presume we have a tracker, and we have a pretty piss-poor excuse for an investigator in the hider left. This means we don't get an out on N_M, we gotta deal with him at some point.

Also Mom, why Pintu in your 3 person list?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:00 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1642, Sando wrote:
In post 1618, pinturicchio wrote:@Sando and @Alonzo I want to believe you're both town and I'm willing to work with both of you so hit me up and let's make them juicy content.
You want to work with two people accusing each other of being scum?
Uh, yeah? I want to townread you both, I don't care what you think about each other, I want to sort the rest.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Sando »

In post 1643, pinturicchio wrote:Uh, yeah? I want to townread you both, I don't care what you think about each other, I want to sort the rest.
Righto, townread me at your leisure! Re-read Alonzo+Quick last few pages today with the assumption that:
Sando is town and thinks Quick is terrible-town
. Read my interaction from 1603 to 1607. Notice the:
a) Basically sheeps Quick, he provides basically zero justification for calling me scum beyond it "feels" different to my Ico push,
b) Doesn't actually back it up when I push back and,
c) Only soft-calls me scum by saying my read is fake.

To me this strikes me as a planned "sheep Quicks bad SR on Sando day2", thoughts?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 649, Sando wrote:
In post 647, Alonzo wrote:Ahhh all my talk about making a bastard of the logic sando and you want to prejudice a debate that hasnt even taken place yet.

I suspect that you have only a thin read on town Worst and dont want me to puncture the bubble maybe, i dont really understand #646, i reread 523# but thats a bit of a trainwreck too.

Are you saying that im scum with Oxy? Or just scum alone?
Oh cool, you're saying you should be ignored, good to know.
I misunderstood What Sando was implying here, talking of me rather than too me, then burns me for not understanding.
In post 673, Sando wrote:You can ignore the first half, it's pointless.
vague.
Duckling was the complete opposite of vague there.
Gimme One more read? for the road
The basic thrust of the argument from what I can gather, that duckling is constantly asking/demanding reads whilst providing few of his own. That's a reasonable point, but it's lost in the wall-post.

I read Alonzo as town.
Alonzo Town, but dismissive attitude lingers.
In post 693, Sando wrote:
In post 400, Sando wrote:Not-lynch - Duckling, quick, Fumu, Sando, Oxy

Would lynch - Pintu, Spartan, Alonzo, Ico, CJ, N_M, Korina

Unsure - mutant
Like...only my Oxy and Alonzo reads have changed, I've been pretty consistent here.

You seem awfully upset that I'm voting Oxy...
My status shifts.. No case or push tho...
In post 695, Sando wrote:
In post 692, Quick wrote:How on earth is Oxy the Scummiest person in the game when you have:
duck
NM
Spartan slot
Pin
Korina
This is also why I think this whole "zomg your TR is shit" thing is so stupid. There's 4 people right there that we agree should live in the lynch list, but you two would rather bang on for 10 pages about how one of my TRs might be wrong.
We should come back to this topic...
In post 740, Sando wrote:
In post 735, MOMOMEN wrote:NEVER EVER LYNCH:
quick, the worst

town: korina fumuki sando pinto

unsorted: random, not mafia

scum: devle, ceejay, alonzo, ice
Which one are you?

What's with Korina, where dat from?
What's with Alonzo, where dat from?

Have you fully caught up or is dis still half the game reads?
Now questioning why someone else wants to SR me.. looking for a way in..
In post 1230, Sando wrote:
In post 1226, Alonzo wrote:Notice how the hydra stops when im around?

That flip to eddie, the sudden list and long heartfelt speech, that didnt ring any alarm bells with you guys last night?
No that in particular, but I think there's scum in you two based on the last few pages...I just lean on it being you right about now.
Again no elaboration, nor vote, Just broadcasting.
In post 1255, Sando wrote:
Quick
is obv!town
Duckling, Oxy, Mutant, Mom
I tend to read as a variety of strength of townleans, but they're contributing in generally townie ways and should not be today's lynch. Duckling is my strongest TR there, then Oxy, mutant and Mom bringing up the rear.
PK and CJ
I'm a very light townlean on, but they're not contributing a lot in townie ways so they're not in my non-lynch pool yet, I think they're a poor choice though.
Random and N_M
I scumlean on but there's not nearly enough for me to judge definitively.
Pintu
I scumlean on due to lack of constructive posting.
Alonzo
I'm currently fairly scumleaning on, I've flipped on this a few times so I'm currently mulling this one over.
Ico
I fairly definitively scumread.
Very safe set of reads given. Opportunely still cant make his mind up as to why Im ever scum here but better broadcast it again
In post 1335, Sando wrote:I'm going to bed, got a new gig tomorrow so gotta be sharp. Some thoughts:

a) Oxy's "case" was indeed pretty terrible
b) Duckling response struck me as "jesus dude, THIS is the town I've gotta deal with?!" - but then maybe I'm looking for that since it was my response to Quick. It did seem out of character from duckling though.
c) Pintu's "dun be toxic" is fine in isolation, but given some of the shade thrown around this game, I find it odd that this was what he decided needed attention
d) The overly placating (ok this is the wrong term, but he's kid-gloving duckling here) tone from Pintu strikes me as very odd as well
e) In light of mutants posts (and this is why I want to keep this fella around), Pintu is clearly capable of the level of toxicity he's accusing duckling of, which to be fair is not very high toxicity.

Overall, while I didn't like Ducklings response on a scummy scale, I'm probably biased from my Quick interactions which I felt were fairly similar so I'm not giving much AI points for it.

Pintu's reaction here really does not sit well for me, the effort put in not to actually make a judgement either way while also throwing toxicity charge at Duckling and nicely sneaking in the "this is Oxy's first real game" comment there...

Oxy was town making a bad case imo.
One of many cases of Sando actually being able to give reads... wheres my minority report huh?

In post 1393, Sando wrote:Nope, he's my top scummer. If anything he's gone up in scumminess for me, but also that's because some of my other reads have gone down in scumminess leaving him alone in the deep end of the scummy pool.
ITS OK TO VOTE FOR ICO EVERYBODY!
In post 1400, Sando wrote:
In post 1398, Alonzo wrote:I see leadership potential in Ico tho which makes me think scum would want him slayed today.

Like I said 'wolves' dont always draw scum slots.

Town need strong methodical thinkers in this one and he looks like he has those.

@ Sando
What is this? Scum would want a good player lynched and therefore want Ico lynched and therefore wanting Ico lynched is scummy?

So basically wanting any "good" player (by what metric?) lynched is evidence of scumminess?

Nice shade without addressing the content or even actually stating that you disagree about scumminess there though, noted.
OMGUS - outta nowhere.

How very dare I indeed.
In post 1462, Sando wrote:
In post 1454, MOMOMEN wrote:i am still here. not really feeling too well today, but i can offer that if ico flips town mutant and alonzo are spewed wolf.
I'm going with Alonzo as second most scummy regardless and most likely partner. What part of mutant says him being on Ico!town is particularly bad?
Still happy to be part of the Alonzo!scum chatter despite offering jack shit.
In post 1590, Sando wrote:Mom's tunnel on mutant screams bad T, but he's removed the vote so I'll assume reaction test sort of thing and ignore the bad part.
In post 1588, MOMOMEN wrote:pint random alonzo {your pick of a deepwolf or pk} would make sense to me.
I'm still keen on Alonzo, Random pings me but I haven't delved in there. Other than the Ico wagon, what's the goss on Pint?
Still dont have a case on alonzo....
In post 1603, Sando wrote:
In post 1595, Alonzo wrote:@Sando Why Alonzo?
Because as stated yesterday you were my second most scummy going into night, nothing changed there.

That's also a terrible vote on Mom, Eddie aint wrong, especially his particulars.
Nothing changed? Noting existed in the first place. You havn't made a single case against me yet. I shot to second scummiest without explanation. Your closest thing to a read is 'cant decide'

The Vote is solid. Make No mistake about that. You are blatantly defending Momo, when he consistently refuses to soften his attitude.
Moving to stop other players moving onto his wagon.
In post 1605, Sando wrote:
In post 1604, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1603, Sando wrote:
In post 1595, Alonzo wrote:@Sando Why Alonzo?
Because as stated yesterday you were my second most scummy going into night, nothing changed there.

That's also a terrible vote on Mom, Eddie aint wrong, especially his particulars.
So why are you handling me so different? Im now your number one scummer so vote me huh? And rally the troops to your cause...
Different from what? How I was on Ico at the end of Day 1, or different from how I was at the start of Day 1? The day has been open for like 6 hours, don't stress, there's plenty of time to lynch you yet.

Does rallying the troops to my cause strike you as a thing that I do, especially early in the day?
Infact Hes openly saying he would lynch me without ever having given a set of examples of me doing anything thats scummy in this game.

Thats what I'd say if u asked me about Sando
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1644, Sando wrote:
In post 1643, pinturicchio wrote:Uh, yeah? I want to townread you both, I don't care what you think about each other, I want to sort the rest.
Righto, townread me at your leisure! Re-read Alonzo+Quick last few pages today with the assumption that:
a) Basically sheeps Quick, he provides basically zero justification for calling me scum beyond it "feels" different to my Ico push,

To me this strikes me as a planned "sheep Quicks bad SR on Sando day2", thoughts?
a)I Aint sheepin nobody.
b)Is this semantics again?
c)Your read is faker than Michael Jacksons Nose on Pamela Andersons Left titty.

So by All means continue to conspire Sando I'm gagging to hear the others thoughts on me.

Back to you Wolfman.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1646, Alonzo wrote:
In post 1644, Sando wrote:

a)I Aint sheepin nobody.
b)Is this semantics again?
c)Your read is faker than Michael Jacksons Nose on Pamela Andersons Left titty.

So by All means continue to conspire Sando I'm gagging to hear the others thoughts on me.

Back to you Wolfman.
Welcome to my Town core.

Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Sando »

I'm not going to get into a wallpost war, points get lost way too easily and it just comes off as impossible for anyone else to read. So:

a) You think 649 is my first mention of you and 673 my first read? Nope. 360 I confirm you're in my would-lynch list. 400 I outright list you in would-lynch. 626 I call your catchup fine but your conclusion terrible. And in 646 I laugh at you asking for my reasoning for TRing duckling when I'd only recently had the conversation with Oxy which you had clearly either ignored or missed. To take 649 without the context of 646 is just terrible from you, let alone ignoring everything I'd said on you before.
b) My reads on you went from would-lynch for lack of town-content, to scumlean for your catchup, to town-lean for your push on duckling, back to scumlean by the end of day for your pathetic arguments subsequent to that.
c) You still haven't voted me, bring it on or stfu.
In post 1646, Alonzo wrote:Back to you Wolfman.
In post 1604, Alonzo wrote:So why are you handling me so different?
Im now your number one scummer so vote me huh?
And rally the troops to your cause...
How about follow your own advice maybe?

d) These are hilarious together:
In post 1645, Alonzo wrote:Now questioning why someone else wants to SR me.. looking for a way in..
You're bad at this and you should feel bad.

VOTE: Alonzo
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Quick »

In post 1648, Sando wrote:I'm not going to get into a wallpost war, points get lost way too easily and it just comes off as impossible for anyone else to read. So:

a) You think 649 is my first mention of you and 673 my first read? Nope. 360 I confirm you're in my would-lynch list. 400 I outright list you in would-lynch. 626 I call your catchup fine but your conclusion terrible. And in 646 I laugh at you asking for my reasoning for TRing duckling when I'd only recently had the conversation with Oxy which you had clearly either ignored or missed. To take 649 without the context of 646 is just terrible from you, let alone ignoring everything I'd said on you before.
b) My reads on you went from would-lynch for lack of town-content, to scumlean for your catchup, to town-lean for your push on duckling, back to scumlean by the end of day for your pathetic arguments subsequent to that.
c) You still haven't voted me, bring it on or stfu.
In post 1646, Alonzo wrote:Back to you Wolfman.
In post 1604, Alonzo wrote:So why are you handling me so different?
Im now your number one scummer so vote me huh?
And rally the troops to your cause...
How about follow your own advice maybe?

d) These are hilarious together:
In post 1645, Alonzo wrote:Now questioning why someone else wants to SR me.. looking for a way in..
You're bad at this and you should feel bad.

VOTE: Alonzo
Your case on Alonzo is completely hollow, which is a dead giveaway that you are Scum. There is just so much you ignore about Alonzo's play that I can't see how you could be so oblivious to the Town tells that Alonzo is laying down that it's not even funny.

Return to “Completed Open Games”