Micro 789 - Alternating 9p - Mafia wins

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

So there were three scum spec things that stood out to me during the my catch-up:

1. CheekyTeeky suddenly going to town on BuJaber is extremely convenient if we have a Lovebird / Cheeky scum team.
2. I have a very bad feeling about an Ankamius/Lovebird scum team. It's decently likely that scum were planning on killing me tonight, and if Ank/Love were planning on this, the Ico doc claim followed by BV cop claim would have suddenly shifted their plans. They would have realized they needed to achieve two mislynches in {me, BuJaber, CheekyTeeky}, requiring them to mislynch me if they failed to mislynch both of {Bu, Cheeky}. Both Love and Ank have been townreading me consistently, so Ank may have realized that getting both Love & Cheeky might be necessary at some point, in which case her speculation about a far-fetched Cheeky/Bu scum team is a play by scum to keep options open going into 5p and 3p.
3. BuJaber's response to BV's claim was extremely scummy and if he weren't under pressure from Cheeky at the time I would consider it a straight-up scum claim. At this point I'm leaning towards scum!BuJaber out of the two of them, but it could be the case that Cheeky was intentionally goading Bu into misplaying.

If I were considering players in isolation, I would rank lynch preference as:
BuJaber > Lovebird > Ankamius > CheekyTeeky.

Thankfully, I don't have to do that because we have enough mechanical clears to narrow down to a small pool of potential teams. From my POV, the following teams are still mechanically possible:

BuJaber / CheekyTeeky
BuJaber / Lovebird
BuJaber / Ankamius
CheekyTeeky / Lovebird
CheekyTeeky / Ankamius
Lovebird / Ankamius

Thoughts about each:

BuJaber / CheekyTeeky
: If their row over the past day was scum theater, that's both impressive and really dumb, as Lovebird very nearly got lynched and that wagon only seemed to get derailed once Cheeky and Bu started going at each other. The only way I see this making sense is if scum!Cheeky is doing this to buy town cred (by creating a pos. association with Lovebird), a la her defense of Not_Mafia D1. I guess now that I state it outright I do see the scum motivation in her trying the same trick again after hearing me town read her for doing it D1 but that doesn't necessarily point to Cheeky/Bu anyway so basically I'm rambling. Bottom line: I think this pairing is very unlikely.

BuJaber / Lovebird
: I think this pairing is somewhat unlikely. If I'm right about the potential scum motivation behind Bu's reaction to BV's cop claim, he was holding open the possibility of a D3 counterclaim because he expected it to by LyLo and wanted to have a claim-off against BV. But he returned to the Lovebird wagon right after he established the possibility of the D3 CC. If he were scum with her, he would have known that her lynch would result in D3
not
being LyLo and thus the whole trick wouldn't have worked. To be fair, I don't have much reason outside of that to posit against a Bu/Love team, so if somehow Bu is scum and was not actually angling for a D3 CC then, okay, it's possible this is still the pairing. But I think it's unlikely enough to rule it out for today.

BuJaber / Ankamius
: The only thing that makes me doubt this team is the stronger case for Anka/Love. Otherwise this feels plausible.

CheekyTeeky / Lovebird
: This one I've been paranoid about for a while now, as Cheeky's actions over the last dozen pages or so could easily be a scum play to try to derail the Lovebird wagon at the last moment. I recall as well that Cheeky settled on BuJaber over Lovebird before the original D1 deadline. If this is the scum team, it might also explain the fake Lovebird hammer from a scum perspective: if others believed her fake hammer, they might have refrained from voting even if they had originally intended to hammer, and thus this provided a (admittedly small) chance of Lovebird being saved. Admittedly, this is a stretch, and the heart of the case for this team is the D2 play.

CheekyTeeky / Ankamius
: Nothing is really making me think this is a potential team but I don't see any obvious reason it couldn't be the case. Korina scum reading Cheeky is a mild point against this, but he never really pushed her so I hesitate to read into it. This is relatively close to a null team read. Of this and the BuJaber/Ankamius team, I think the latter is more likely.

Lovebird / Ankamius
: Anka's play over the last couple of pages is making me worry a whole lot about this one, as I explained above.

If I rule out
Bu/Cheeky
and
Bu/Lovebird
, I'm left with:

BuJaber / Ankamius
CheekyTeeky / Lovebird
CheekyTeeky / Ankamius
Lovebird / Ankamius

We can spare one mislynch before entering LyLo, meaning we need to narrow down to the scum team with no more than one town flip. Just looking at the remaining teams mathematically, the least useful town flip would be BuJaber, as that would not rule out anyone as scum. The most useful would be Ankamius, as that would leave me with the Cheeky/Love team as the only plausible team. Of those two, I'd be more inclined to flip Love, as she could only be town at that point if the scum team is Bu/Cheeky, and that strikes me as the least likely of all of the teams right now.
The most useful scum flip would be Bu, as that would make me confident of either Bu/Ank (most likely) or Bu/Love (less likely), and we'd have a mislynch to spare so at that point it'd just be a bet against Bu/Cheeky and I would happily take that bet at this point. However, if we lynch Bu today and he flips green, any of Love/Cheeky/Ank could still be scum.

Mechanically, I'm inclined to lynch Ankamius, but I really don't like the idea of voting her over BuJaber, given my individual reads.

Also, I have to get up early tomorrow for a meeting so I don't have much more time to mull this over unless I want to cut into my sleep :/
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

The only other time BlackVoid
and I have played together (he replaced in too...oh and it was D2 with obv scum....)

CheekyTeeky (5)Thor665 , northsidegal , lucca261 ,
BlackVoid
, UC Voyager , L-0
northsidegal (1)Deimos27 ,
BlackVoid (2)Spartan117 , CheekyTeeky ,

Deadline is Thursday October 26th, 9 AM PST. (expired on 2017-10-26 09:00:00)

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
4:56 am

Cheekyteeky was lynched. She was

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
Just saying. Next time you think about playing a game with me don't tia.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

In post 1274, BlackVoid wrote:@GreenLiquid, when you get a chance to dig deeper, I think it would be most helpful if you post all of your reads with some reasoning in an order based on how strong those reads are. You've posted a lot of reactions but I'm having trouble figuring out who you think is town and who you think is scum overall.
Going to put it briefly because my time is limited ATM:

BuJaber: My top scum read after his play over the past dozen pages. My case against him D1 is in my ISO; my scum read on him weakened for a bit D2 for tone reasons. If he's scum, he is a very competent AtE-r. His emotional reactions have felt mostly genuine D2, but there has still been potential scum motivation behind them. His tone in the aftermath of your cop claim felt less genuine than his tone has felt for the entire game up until that point, to the point where I'm thinking now I was right about it being AtE all along. However, I admit the possibility that Cheeky's pressure goaded him into that response. You should check my ISO for this one as I think your town read here is off base.
Lovebird: This one is all over my ISO, so I won't repeat myself. Hasn't changed.
Ankamius: She seemed like the voice of reason when she first came in to respond to the flurry of posts earlier today... until she started seriously floating a Cheeky/Bu scum team. That team is almost completely implausible to me and there's decent scum motivation in the case of Anka/Love to push for it. Other than suspicion about that one particular team, my main beef with this slot was Christopher's play followed by Korina's underwhelming posting.
Cheeky: This one pains me the most. I feel like after D1, Cheeky was very nearly locktown, but she's been pushing in directions that make no sense to me from a town perspective today and is potentially chainsaw defending Lovebird by pushing BuJaber. I find that really hard to square with her proactive play and defense of Not_Mafia D1, though, which felt extremely town to me. As scum she would have been passing up on laying low and letting a scum-favorable game state persist. On the other hand, I think her angry self-vote makes more sense from the interpretation of her as town than scum, as scum!Cheeky likely got (assuming paired with Love) exactly what she wanted out of her push on Bu and really should not have been feeling especially distraught.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

You reached the exact same conclusion as I did. Either you are really good scum that's playing to make me townread you or you're town. And I can't imagine why you'd spend all this time trying to fool me if you only have to do it for a few hours and then you get to night-kill me. But obviously you'd need to convince me to vote a mislynch instead of your partner. I think if you're scum, you can only be scum with CheekyTeeky pretty much. And that's an outside shot. I think you are focusing pretty heavily on BuJaber's reaction to my claim but BuJaber's overall play has been pretty townie.

But I think you're most likely town and town that will make the LYLO decision. I think lynching Ank -> Cheeky -> Lovebird wins the game for town. But I'm not sure if what I'm saying about BuJaber makes sense to you.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Cheeky, get that vote off yourself and solve. What do you think of Love/Anka or Bu/Anka?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I think this is a pretty big misrepresentation of what happened in that game.

This is how the conversation actually went:
Spoiler:
Subject: Newbie 1826 Basketball Game Over
CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 836, BlackVoid wrote:I don't think being okay with "anyone" being lynched helps at all. I'd rather no lynch than lynch someone I'm not scumreading because with an even number of players, we have to no lynch at some point anyways. Starting afresh with a new day will allow me to catchup and engage people and lynch with a more informed understanding of the game than rushing to lynch right now.

With that said, I'm actually going to try and catchup asap and see what I think. I keep not finding time to catchup and that sucks. Sorry about the delay.
This is extreme LAMIST fencesitting, basically a lot of words that say nothing
BlackVoid wrote:
In post 894, CheekyTeeky wrote:This is extreme LAMIST fencesitting, basically a lot of words that say nothing
How did you get nothing out of my proposal to no lynch? Do you agree or not that no lynching today gives us time to analyze the game, for me and NSG to put actual content into the thread and for Lucca to be more active? Why is wagon speed a reason to be turned off of the Peaches/Lucca wagon? What do you think of Lucca's actual posts in the game?
BlackVoid wrote:Can you go more in-depth into your reads please? I'm really trying to work with you here. Your reasoning for suspecting NSG and Thor is literally that they pushed you. Except I'm not sure what block they'd be trying to break. I'm town and if Deimos is town (assuming Thor and NSG are scum), why wouldn't they just let you tunnel me and Deimos? Why would Thor launch into an attack on you instead of letting you push that UCV lynch if UCV is town? How did you come around to townreading UCV anyways? You also still haven't commented on my no-lynch proposal. Do you agree that it's best to no lynch today and spend tomorrow figuring out the game?
BlackVoid wrote:I mean, I'm genuinely trying to understand where you are coming from but your responses feel more like you are trying to shut down an attempt at open conversation by acting deliberately obtuse and evasive. You're not talking about your reads nor are you taking an actual stand on whether no-lynching is beneficial.
CheekyTeeky wrote:You're proving my point :lol: anyone who can't see your scum intent in the past few posts is unfortunately missing out on lynching scum. Keep trying so hard to look reasonable, it's a thin veil to your self-preservation which reeks. You should have just voted me while I was distracted by NSG thinking she could read me. Now you're lock scum buddy.
BlackVoid wrote:I'm not trying to look reasonable. I'm being reasonable. Which is why I'm perplexed by your reaction. The entirety of your responses don't seem genuine at all. It feels like you're trying to present some sort of "conviction" about me being scum to dodge my questions about in-depth explanations for your reads and stance on the no lynch.
CheekyTeeky wrote:Vote me now scum. Your hesitation says everything.

Now that I quoted all that, I'm getting cold feet on lynching Cheeky. Feels pretty much the exact same...
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

In post 1278, BlackVoid wrote:You reached the exact same conclusion as I did. Either you are really good scum that's playing to make me townread you or you're town. And I can't imagine why you'd spend all this time trying to fool me if you only have to do it for a few hours and then you get to night-kill me. But obviously you'd need to convince me to vote a mislynch instead of your partner. I think if you're scum, you can only be scum with CheekyTeeky pretty much. And that's an outside shot. I think you are focusing pretty heavily on BuJaber's reaction to my claim but BuJaber's overall play has been pretty townie.

But I think you're most likely town and town that will make the LYLO decision. I think lynching Ank -> Cheeky -> Lovebird wins the game for town. But I'm not sure if what I'm saying about BuJaber makes sense to you.
Do you have any meta history with Bu?

The biggest thing holding me back from an obvscum read on him has been his tone (up until today, anyway). If he has a history of not being able to project a town-feeling tone as scum, that might go some way in getting me to believe in him.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1277, GreenLiquid wrote:Cheeky: This one pains me the most. I feel like after D1, Cheeky was very nearly locktown, but she's been pushing in directions that make no sense to me from a town perspective today and is potentially chainsaw defending Lovebird by pushing BuJaber. I find that really hard to square with her proactive play and defense of Not_Mafia D1, though, which felt extremely town to me. As scum she would have been passing up on laying low and letting a scum-favorable game state persist.
What do you think of the post I quoted from her past scum thread which explains a possible motivation for defending Not_Mafia as scum? It doesn't conclusively prove anything but it does show that it's not a towntell for Cheeky to defend him because there
is
scum motive to do that.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

GL. There's literally no point. Town has lost whether I'm right or wrong with two conf towns with no brains. My posts say Bu/Ank and I got paranoid you/Love weren't here so looking back at Love I can see possibility of Love/Ank. If you're scum idc I'm actually happy for you as I'm not even considering that possibility today and you've played well. I am not usually this toxic, I'm just extremely frustrated with mafia in general atm. So sorry for being an ass but I don't see how town wins from here even if we lynch right today.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:38 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1281, GreenLiquid wrote:Do you have any meta history with Bu?

The biggest thing holding me back from an obvscum read on him has been his tone (up until today, anyway). If he has a history of not being able to project a town-feeling tone as scum, that might go some way in getting me to believe in him.
No meta history. The only people I've played with before are Cheeky and briefly you in a Newbie game (not sure if you remember). And I've played with Rask and Not_Mafia. I skimmed a couple games where he was scum to see what his range is like and it's pretty middle-of-the-road. Definitely nothing to this extent as far as crazy amount of gamesolving goes.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Yeah, if that ATE came from scum, I'd be really surprised.

Okay, so it's not BuJaber, GreenLiquid, or CheekyTeeky. That just leaves Lovebird and Ankamius. I think Ank lynch is the way to go. Reads make the least sense. I don't buy at all the BuJaber/CheekyTeeky possibility. Let's do this.

VOTE: Ankamius
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

In post 1282, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1277, GreenLiquid wrote:Cheeky: This one pains me the most. I feel like after D1, Cheeky was very nearly locktown, but she's been pushing in directions that make no sense to me from a town perspective today and is potentially chainsaw defending Lovebird by pushing BuJaber. I find that really hard to square with her proactive play and defense of Not_Mafia D1, though, which felt extremely town to me. As scum she would have been passing up on laying low and letting a scum-favorable game state persist.
What do you think of the post I quoted from her past scum thread which explains a possible motivation for defending Not_Mafia as scum? It doesn't conclusively prove anything but it does show that it's not a towntell for Cheeky to defend him because there
is
scum motive to do that.
Agreed that there is definitely potential scum motivation there, and that if she's scum with either Bu or Anka, her defense of Lovebird basically amounts to her doing it
again
. On the other hand, both of these defenses came at L-1 for what would have been extremely easy mislynches for Cheeky to achieve by just coasting, without likely even picking up heat for them. In my mind that counts pretty strongly as scum motivation against defending those players. If she had done the same thing while they were at L-2 or L-3 or merely being wagoned but not threatened with lynches, I'd be much more inclined to adopt the scum!Cheeky interpretation.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Ank tried to derail the Lovebird lynch because Lovebird is Ank's partner and I'm pretty sure Ank would not get any credit from bussing at that point. I think they decided to go big or go home.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

In post 1283, CheekyTeeky wrote:GL. There's literally no point. Town has lost whether I'm right or wrong with two conf towns with no brains. My posts say Bu/Ank and I got paranoid you/Love weren't here so looking back at Love I can see possibility of Love/Ank. If you're scum idc I'm actually happy for you as I'm not even considering that possibility today and you've played well. I am not usually this toxic, I'm just extremely frustrated with mafia in general atm. So sorry for being an ass but I don't see how town wins from here even if we lynch right today.
If you're town then you know there's scum in {me, Ank, Love, Bu}, and if you town read me, that narrows it down to {Ank, Love, Bu}. You literally have a 66% chance of hitting scum if town. I don't get the defeatism.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

It's approaching midnight here and I can't really justify staying up any later at this point. It looks like it's going to be an Anka lynch and I think that's the wisest pick both mechanically and because I can trust you as conf!cop.
However, I am going to keep my vote off for now and pop on this morning to drop my vote if a lynch hasn't been achieved by then, so that you have a chance to post final thoughts and Cheeky has a chance to get out of her funk and help solve, and Lovebird has a chance to respond to the last dozen pages of insanity.

Anything else for me before I go to bed?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

@GreenLiquid, okay maybe I'm wrong on BuJaber. I'll re-evaluate BuJaber. I'm going to head off to dinner right now and then give final thoughts. How much time do you have left today to talk before you need to go?

Also, are we agreed lynching Ank is the way to go today?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Didn't read your last post. I'd rather you just vote him unless you can be absolutely 100% sure you can check in tomorrow before deadline.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

I'm going to shower for the night (maybe 15 mins?) and then pop back in, but I can really only spend 15 mins at that point. I've already been up about an hour more than would be ideal.

I'm agreed on lynching Anka.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

I actually BuJaber is right that you could be the final deciding vote in LYLO. If we lynch Ank and Lovebird, and they're not the scumteam, and me and Iconeum get nightkilled, we have a you/Cheeky/BuJaber LYLO and nine times out of ten, they'll vote each other. I guess you'd lynch BuJaber in that scenario. I'm not entirely sure which of BuJaber/Cheeky I townread more. It would depend on which of Ank/Lovebird are mafia. I'll make an in-depth post tonight for you to consider in LYLO but obviously take it with a grain of salt since I'm working with much less information than you would be in LYLO. This probably won't get done in fifteen minutes. I'm going to stay up late tonight to do it.

But the gist of it is that I remember BuJaber making some links between Lovebird/Iconeum that struck me the wrong way. It almost seemed like he was implying they were partners.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Count

CheekyTeeky - 2 - BuJaber, CheekyTeeky
Ankamius - 2 - lovebird, BlackVoid
Lovebird - 1 - Ankamius

Not Voting - Iconeum, Greenliquid

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Deadline is April 24 at 2:15pm EST
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:20 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Okay, I'm leaving for about half an hour. @GreenLiquid, please just vote before leave for the night. I don't want to be stressed out at the possibility of a no lynch. I'll post my final analysis post later tonight.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Whoops, I thought Anka was at L-1 for some reason. I have no problem voting right now if it's not hammer.

VOTE: Ankamius

I think you're right that I'll have to cast a deciding LyLo vote at some point, whether 3p or 5p. I'll take your write-up and whatever other information I can use to make the best possible decision. I think we are in a relatively good position assuming my associations speculation is accurate, so top priority for tomorrow is making absolutely sure of them, or revising my priors if things change.

Have a good night and thanks in advance for your analysis!
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1224, CheekyTeeky wrote:If he were town, from his own reasoning Ank would be the most likely to flip scum as he keeps saying "lynch Ank tomorrow so it's not a autoloss" which implicitly states that Love is town otherwise there's no chance of it being Lylo tomorrow. Furthermore, if he is so sure of Ank and Lylo tomorrow why is he pushing so hard on Love/now me?

It's utter garbage.
This is a misrep. I can't be sure of Ank flipping scum without knowing for sure that love is town. He is the best lynch tomorrow but not today.
I thought love was the way to go because there is still a chance he is scum but if he isn't scum then it is guaranteed ank/cheeky or ank/GL.

However I now just think it's more likely you are scum in any situation so I want to flip you first.
In post 1246, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lmfao if love is scum and the team is Love/GL since they seem to be avoiding the thread.

BV can you objectively double check GL as conf town? I feel like I'm losing my mind but I think Anks PoV on lynching Love only makes sense if Ank is town - she wouldn't push that line of reasoning as scum would she?

Ank has changed her mind on love. Korina scumread love. Ank townread love and told us all she doesn't agree with and doesn't understand the wagon on love. That is why it is awefully suspicious now.
In post 1249, CheekyTeeky wrote:Love/Ank is starting to look like it makes sense if we can see Love voting Korina as distancing after pressure, particularly if you take her saying "Korina is a mislynch" a couple of times eariler in the day in response to Bu thinking one of the two are scum. Occams razor says Bu/Ank makes sense while Love/Ank can make sense too if you reread Love's ISO and notice her lack of real interactions with the Chris/Korina/Ank slot.

Ank is the common scum read so is very likely the optimal lynch for today with highest scum equity.
I do not make sense with ank at all.. why do people keep bringing this up?
You really think ank who replaced in while lovebird was L-1 would choose to whiteknight lovebird just to build a case against her own partner and try really hard to lynch him? That is insane. She started arguing against me even before she knew who the cop and doc are. Why would she try literally anyone else first and see instead of throwing me to the wolves?
Read my reactions. Do I honestly sound like I expected her to push for my lynch? It came out of nowhere.

Also ank/love doesn't make a lot of sense because korina pushed against love but ank didn't in a way that contradicts her own predecessor. I don't think that scum who knows that their partner tried to bus would be so careless as to derail the wagon in this way.

I am really surprised GL is coming to the conclusion that I am scum even though he has strong reasons to doubt the pairs of teams he puts me in.

For what it's worth it wasn't just the one post I quited that made me understand BV's claim reasoning. I was thinking about it constantly while arguing with him and it was that key detail of love not being lynched if a CC had occurred today that I didn't think about while considering the scenarios in my head. So that post was what I needed to change my mind.

I'm glad both BV and GL see how GL would end up at lylo so cheeky knows that wasn't bs coming from scum. It is the only logical scenario when you have two outed PR claims that have to die.

Also cheeky's reaction to love wagon, making it 1v1 against me, him linking me with ank, him not liking my reasoning and PoE analysis all points to him not being scum partners with GL. Because if he were partners with GL he has no reason to fear GL being alive at lylo.
You do realize that for GL to not be alive at lylo it requires either game ends earlier or scum deliberately not killing a PR? It wasn't weird at all that I came up with that.

I really really can't see cheeky and Ank both being town here. Their tone and reactions and frustrations don't align with their reasoning and reads. I also don't understand why they seem to be giving up if they are town. Each of them claims they would be happy with the other one getting lynched because they think I am the scum partner of the other. Ank claims she doesn't want love lynched but now thinks it's the optimal play. Cheeky chose to make herself a wagon when it could have easily been between love and ank and me.

So basically today's lynch is either ank or cheeky or love or me. By their own logic 3/4 make cheeky happy. 3/4 make ank happy. So why the hell are they frustrated and resigned?

If someone can help me eliminate love/Gl and ank/GL as a team then this game becomes really easy.

Also I prefer a cheeky lynch but ank lynch is fine too. Especially since him flipping town means I can't be his partner. And him flipping scum means 1 scum down so if you lynch me tomorrow you can afford it.

That is not to say that we should forget love lynch.
Love lynch was deliberately derailed. Why? Is she scum or was it derailed by scum whiteknighting her?
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I am sorry for messing up some of the pronouns.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1297, BuJaber wrote:Also ank/love doesn't make a lot of sense because korina pushed against love but ank didn't in a way that contradicts her own predecessor. I don't think that scum who knows that their partner tried to bus would be so careless as to derail the wagon in this way.
I don't think it matters to Ank what her predecessor said though. She is a different person who could plausibly have different reads. If she saw her partner under pressure and could see that a Lovebird lynch would make it very difficult to win the game, she'd go all out trying to derail the wagon onto town.

I think CheekyTeeky was frustrated because I wouldn't listen to her on you and kept insisting that you're town. Iconeum had you in his townreads as well. I think the level of frustration would be a bit too much to fake as scum. It came off as rather genuine.

We should lynch Ank. Then lynch Lovebird regardless of Ank's flip. Don't listen to Ank. Even if Ank flips town, I'm pretty sure she was wrong on Lovebird because the reasons are just not convincing and you/Cheeky/GL look much townier overall.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”