Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1124, Alisae wrote:
In post 1121, northsidegal wrote:hi

so i'm not really convinced on a t-bone wagon. from what i remember from team mafia mathdino went through a lot of frustration with t-bone that i've tried to take into account and so i've been townreading him. i don't remember much of the specifics of that game to go into a really in-depth explanation but i haven't really seen him as scum. also, i definitely agreed with what he said about brian skies, so if anything i'd prefer to vote there.

i'll probably go through and respond to some things now.
See NSG this doesn’t help me, but I assume you WILL give me something to work with so I will wait :3
anyone familiar enough with my meta should easily have me as town this game already

are you really going to force me to actually respond to gamma's case
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1123, Brian Skies wrote:Ali, have you looked at NSG yet or what?
I’ve been putting it off and I kinda want to know who TRs her because if its like Firebringer and people who play with NSG and are more familiar then I am but on a cursory look I kinda just think she’s town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1125, northsidegal wrote:
In post 1124, Alisae wrote:
In post 1121, northsidegal wrote:hi

so i'm not really convinced on a t-bone wagon. from what i remember from team mafia mathdino went through a lot of frustration with t-bone that i've tried to take into account and so i've been townreading him. i don't remember much of the specifics of that game to go into a really in-depth explanation but i haven't really seen him as scum. also, i definitely agreed with what he said about brian skies, so if anything i'd prefer to vote there.

i'll probably go through and respond to some things now.
See NSG this doesn’t help me, but I assume you WILL give me something to work with so I will wait :3
anyone familiar enough with my meta should easily have me as town this game already

are you really going to force me to actually respond to gamma's case
Why you didn’t help me: I need something to refute against
Why I think you will give me something to work with: I think you would give me a reason on why T—Bone is town so I can then look at it, consider it, and then agree or disagree with it.
GTKAS
| here.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by northsidegal »

and i don't really feel like has many points where i can look at them and solidly say "yeah, this definitely shows t-bone is scum". sure, his interaction with cheeky was weird, but i think that's par from the course from what i remember of mathdino agonizing over team mafia? i could definitely see what you're saying with the hyung thing but on it's own i don't think the pre-flip is a very strong reason to vote someone. the manual votecounter "busywork" thing was bad, though.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Post by northsidegal »

ah, i misunderstood what you were saying i think

things fall apart
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1122, Alisae wrote:
In post 1059, Alisae wrote: Okay let's talk about T-Bone.
is a wolf post

Can't say for sure if this is something that pinged me while I was somewhat following along because I have a memory of a fucking goldfish, but I kinda feel like this post is agenda based?
It was that or because THIS is a complete fucking wolfclaim mostly because I don't feel like T-Bone here is pushing a read, but moreso just building up justification for their FoS on Cheeky.

+ really comes off as an interaction with a partner btw.
The vote in off itself seems like a good justified vote, like there is 0 read T-Bone is pushing here. Its all fact.
Also as I mentioned above, I think this is a moment where T-Bone thought his wolfbuddy was going to get flashwagoned for really scummy behavoir so he paniced and placed a bussing vote, and once he saw that wasn't the case, he moved off of it and stopped.

Hate the interaction with NSG here, it feels like an extremely easy way to continue justifying their read on them.

Okay this is a really fucking good post that I am willing to sheep if T-Bone flips town, and I agree with most of it actually, when I glanced at Brian's post, it really did feel like he was digging for things. Like especially this coming from Brian
Buries this in a spoiler tag, but doesn't go into why he townreads Cheeky or fight against her lynch in any way.
reads like a wolfclaim to me.
And in fact, Brian is saying that he isn't seeing T-Bone's stances, but T-Bone has been provding some stances, he has been pushing NSG and Cheeky and maybe a bit of Pine....
that's it from what I grasped of T-Bone's ISO?

Anyhow.

Look dude, we need to talk.
Who's town? I know very clearly that you wolfread a bunch of people or whatever, I don't care about that, and if I missed who you actually townread on a glance of your ISO, let me know and point me towards that direction please.
And why did you move off of hyung?
Yeah, I was shamelessly digging for things.

I don't understand why you think that quote from me is a wolfclaim though.

I can agree with or see where you're coming from with some of your other points though.

I don't understand what you mean by TBone 'continuing to justify his read on NSG.' For the most part, I felt that was the first time he mentioned anything resembling a read on NSG. But instead of pursuing that point, he went after AA9 (who after an quick meta dive, I'm even less confident in flipping scum than before).
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:03 pm

Post by northsidegal »

i think if t-bone is scum he's just been playing a really... weird? scumgame. like, he only chooses to focus on cheeky for a large part of the start of the game and then when i confront him with how he's doing that we just go into a really weird discussion / debate thing. it didn't feel like a scum way of handling things. i'm not sure if that's how he plays as scum but i think i have reason to believe that that's how he plays as town.

things fall apart
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Brian I interpreted that as a wolfclaim because I feel like thats an angle that a wolf would use to push T—Bone.

Tbh I thought he had a read prior to that on NSG like I was mostly going through that ISO to find the bits of posts I saw while I was following along and said “OMG T—BONE IS A FUCKING WOLF”
So honestly the “continueing” part could totally be invalid.
But the justification part isn’t invalid, because that post comes off as justification and pushing a fact and not really a read.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also I don’t think meta is a tool that will help with T—Bone because he constantly says that meta is trash and from when I’ve heard him rant on sitechat about meta awhile back, I am interpreting T—Bone as the type of player that is extremely self-aware and can fake his meta.
GTKAS
| here.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1133, Alisae wrote:Also I don’t think meta is a tool that will help with T—Bone because he constantly says that meta is trash and from when I’ve heard him rant on sitechat about meta awhile back, I am interpreting T—Bone as the type of player that is extremely self-aware and can fake his meta.
are the "meta is trash" players the ones who actually care the most about their own meta and manipulating it? if anything i figure it would be the opposite. why bother manipulating your meta if you discredit meta reads in every game anyways?

and although i guess i'm making comments on meta, just in general i don't think the way he's reacted to some of my interactions has felt like scum. the whole thing with me confronting him about only pushing on cheeky is a good example of that, i feel. like, let's say you're scum in that situation: you've been basically tunnelling on either a townie or on your buddy for the entire beginning of the game (but tunnelling in a weird way), and someone calls you out on that. what do you do? things like doubling down on the read, trying to deflect elsewhere, or OMGUSing come to mind, at least to me (in my admittedly limited experience of being scum). the way he reacted which i can't even come up with a short description for just doesn't seem like something scum would do in that situation.

things fall apart
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

What I do is I address the concerns as either alignment.
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

NSG, when was the last time you were scum?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:24 pm

Post by northsidegal »

here's another example, i guess (i never intended to start hard defending t-bone like this but -shrug-) - t-bone just laughs at cheeky's inconsistencies. does scum react like this? i would figure that scum would just take the opportunity to start or strengthen a push on cheeky by quoting them along with a vote or something and being like "look at these obvious contradictions, cheeky is just making things up as it suits her", whereas i could definitely see town seeing something they see as an obvious inconsistency and just pointing it out and laughing.
Spoiler:
In post 498, T-Bone wrote:
In post 157, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 151, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 147, CheekyTeeky wrote:Are you guys just PLing me for being a VI or do you care to add reasons?
I like wagons. You refused to join mine on brass and used a yucky FoS instead, so I'm joining yours. You have like 3 or 4 votes...why care so much?
Because I can't assess votes I don't get reasons for. Why are you shading so much?
CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Tbone
:lol: :lol: :lol:
In post 507, T-Bone wrote:
In post 147, CheekyTeeky wrote:Are you guys just PLing me for being a VI or do you care to add reasons?
I like wagons. You refused to join mine on brass and used a yucky FoS instead, so I'm joining yours. You have like 3 or 4 votes...why care so much?
Because I can't assess votes I don't get reasons for. Why are you shading so much?
CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Pine
In post 509, T-Bone wrote:But it is hilarious.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1136, Brian Skies wrote:NSG, when was the last time you were scum?
i believe it was micro 793: double investigation. i had 0 posts before i got lynched.

my wiki is almost completely up to date, like three games i haven't put there yet i think. (haven't lost a game in a while, self-plug!!)

things fall apart
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yes wolves can react like that.
I think you are underestimating how big T—Bone’s wolf range is.

And my arguement isn’t people who hate meta can’t fake their meta, its T-Bone has the ability to fake his meta.
It’s different because I am talking about T-Bone.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like the way I am interpreting those laughs is him saying that without actually saying it.
GTKAS
| here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 1137, northsidegal wrote:here's another example, i guess (i never intended to start hard defending t-bone like this but -shrug-) - t-bone just laughs at cheeky's inconsistencies. does scum react like this? i would figure that scum would just take the opportunity to start or strengthen a push on cheeky by quoting them along with a vote or something and being like "look at these obvious contradictions, cheeky is just making things up as it suits her", whereas i could definitely see town seeing something they see as an obvious inconsistency and just pointing it out and laughing.
Spoiler:
NSG that's exactly what Scum!Thor does. I find it scummier for someone to point out inconsistencies without taking a stance, moreso than a player who pushes it as something explicitly scummy. If you subtly discredit someone you basically shrug off responsibility because the people you influence, to look at a player more as scum, will be responsible.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

i find pushing inconsistencies as wolfy in general
GTKAS
| here.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1139, Alisae wrote:Yes wolves can react like that.
I think you are underestimating how big T—Bone’s wolf range is.

And my arguement isn’t people who hate meta can’t fake their meta, its T-Bone has the ability to fake his meta.
It’s different because I am talking about T-Bone.
perhaps, i really don't have much experience with him as a player. i guess i still think the reasons to townread him outweigh / make more sense than the reasons to have him as scum.
In post 1141, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1137, northsidegal wrote:here's another example, i guess (i never intended to start hard defending t-bone like this but -shrug-) - t-bone just laughs at cheeky's inconsistencies. does scum react like this? i would figure that scum would just take the opportunity to start or strengthen a push on cheeky by quoting them along with a vote or something and being like "look at these obvious contradictions, cheeky is just making things up as it suits her", whereas i could definitely see town seeing something they see as an obvious inconsistency and just pointing it out and laughing.
Spoiler:
NSG that's exactly what Scum!Thor does. I find it scummier for someone to point out inconsistencies without taking a stance, moreso than a player who pushes it as something explicitly scummy. If you subtly discredit someone you basically shrug off responsibility because the people you influence, to look at a player more as scum, will be responsible.
-shrug-

is it what scum t-bone does?

things fall apart
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So in TM was Tbone scum?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

No he was town
GTKAS
| here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Then I don't know why NSG thinks she can argue what Scum T-bone doesn't do based on town meta. I think if we can all agree on a lynch we're probably going in a better direction though.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

That is a good post.
GTKAS
| here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Is there anyone besides T-bone or Gemerald you two want to lynch?
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 1146, CheekyTeeky wrote:Then I don't know why NSG thinks she can argue what Scum T-bone doesn't do based on town meta. I think if we can all agree on a lynch we're probably going in a better direction though.
i explicitly said that it wasn't based specifically on meta, moreso based on a general idea of how i expect scum to play vs how i expect town to play.
In post 1148, CheekyTeeky wrote:Is there anyone besides T-bone or Gemerald you two want to lynch?
i would vote brian skies.

things fall apart

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”