Micro 789 - Alternating 9p - Mafia wins

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1400  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 am

I'm heading off to bed. Good luck to town. @CheekyTeeky, if you're actually town I'm sorry for suspecting you twice in a row. I don't think it's your all-over-the-place playstyle than just the fact that I keep getting the feeling that you don't directly address arguments.

I guess lynch Love first. Then read through interactions to see why BuJaber doesn't make sense as a Love partner. As to which of you two is scum, I trust BuJaber to make the right call.

I can buy Lovebird/GreenLiquid. I think the whole mechanical lynch argument is one I made in my first scumgame. He didn't really have any reads he felt passionate about. He was quick to switch to Iconeum when I came in hard-pushing him. He was trying to choose between Ank and BuJaber and Lovebird didn't really seem to be on the table for him as a lynch. I also remember the last time I played with him, he started to get really paranoid of my slot but his reads seem a lot more straightforward here.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1401  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:19 am

In post 130, GreenLiquid wrote:
In post 121, Lovebird wrote:It seems inconsistent to me in what you attribute to playstyle and what you attribute to alignment.


Before I started playing again late last year, I read through a few recent games to get an idea of how people are playing the game these days. In the games I read, a trend stood out to me: there were a lot of day 1/day 2 mislynches on the basis of some player adopting a playstyle that was generally annoying to other players. For example, being aggressive, multi-posting all over the place, tunneling, etc. Since these ended up being mislynches most of the time, I'm wary of scumreading a player just because of aspects of their playstyle. The relevant question to ask would be: if you think the way a player is posting/acting is something they would plausibly do as scum, why is it not something they would plausibly do as town? If you don't have a good answer to that question, you should reconsider your read.

I consider insincerity in posts to have much more direct bearing on alignment because scum cannot be sincere by nature (they're not in the game to hunt scum). That's why, for instance, I question your really early townread, because I feel it's more natural for a townie to start a game feeling suspicious and looking for scummy behavior from other players (at least from my own experience) than to start off by townreading people. That, and there's a scum motive in throwing out an early townread that seems stronger than the likelihood that a townie would do the same. But you gave a reasonable explanation for it and that mostly mollified my initial scumread.

In post 122, Lovebird wrote:What do you think of ico and chris?


Ico is null/leantown to me. I don't agree with your push on him -- his early posts don't seem empty to me, or at least not empty relative to what we've been dealing with this game. The only thing odd in my eyes is his but I could be misunderstanding it.
Christopher didn't make much of an impression on me. Looking at his ISO I'd like more engagement with players and less commentary / stating reads but his posting doesn't read insincere or detached from me.

In post 123, Lovebird wrote:Your vote is still on chris?


Fair point. That was an RVS vote and we're out of RVS.
Unvote: Christopher

Still no real leads, so I haven't felt much of a reason to vote. I'm going to re-read and see if there's anything I've missed.


Love and GL are not scum together..........

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1402  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:21 am

Omg Ank why didn't you say these things BEFORE we lynched you.

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1403  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:22 am

Tl;dr - All I really feel confident about at this point is BuJaber town and Lovebird scum. Make sure Lovebird is lynched and BuJaber is not and we have a 50% chance of a win.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1404  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:29 am

In post 841, GreenLiquid wrote:Cheeky: Iconeum flipping red would make me feel a little better about Lovebird, and based on his interactions with BuJaber I don't really see one of them being scum and pulling the wool over the other's eyes as very likely, so I'd be inclined to read Bu more town if Ico flips green, or scum if he flips red


.....LOL Ank is right.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1405  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:31 am

There you go it's GL/Bu and why our heads are exploding.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1406  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:32 am

Assuming Ank flips town. If she flips scum it's obviously Love.

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1407  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:33 am

Final note for Icon, take anything Ank says with a grain of salt. Ank just derailed a scum lynch onto herself so I really wouldn't trust any of her analysis. BuJaber is town.

Pedit: That feels fake as hell. How would you conclude it's GL/BuJaber as opposed to Lovebird/GL.

I'm going back to my analysis wall. Cheeky/Lovebird.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1408  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:34 am

Like I said no amount of evidence will show you the contrary of your ideas. Idc I'm happy Ank and I won now :)

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1409  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:34 am

Cheeky is extremely good with ATE and makes people second-guess reads. If you go by pure logic/evidence, Cheeky/Lovebird fits better than the other possibilities. Not lynching Lovebird tomorrow should be taken as a scumclaim. Cheeky is taking advantage of Ank's bad reads.

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1410  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:39 am

There's also been a ton of discrediting going on based on previous misread and the "no amount of evidence will convince you" line makes zero sense when I'm the only one that provided any evidence. She provided none.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1411  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:39 am

Ank doesn't have bad reads. She's just bad at explaining them.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1412  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:43 am

In post 1410, BlackVoid wrote:There's also been a ton of discrediting going on based on previous misread and the "no amount of evidence will convince you" line makes zero sense when I'm the only one that provided any evidence. She provided none.


I literally just presented you with evidence of GL associations that make sense with Bu. I should rephrase the saying to "you're blind to any evidence which contradicts your ideas"

For example have you noticed Bu AtE when I pushed on him? No because it's a contradiction to your idea he's town.

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1413  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:43 am

Also, note how Cheeky completely ignored me pointing out that Lovebird was online earlier and my conclusion that she was probably online several times through the past few days. This confirms Lovebird as scum.

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1414  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:46 am

In post 1404, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 841, GreenLiquid wrote:Cheeky: Iconeum flipping red would make me feel a little better about Lovebird, and based on his interactions with BuJaber I don't really see one of them being scum and pulling the wool over the other's eyes as very likely, so I'd be inclined to read Bu more town if Ico flips green, or scum if he flips red


.....LOL Ank is right.

You mean this? You are claiming that GL/BuJaber are scum because GL said BuJaber is town if Icon flips town and scummy if Icon flips scum? It's possible as something scum can say about one another but taking one thing that's possible and trying to draw a conclusion based off of that when we have confirmed scum in Lovebird is a pretty huge stretch. And it's nowhere near the plethora of evidence pointing to you/Lovebird.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1415  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:47 am

Ok good night. Thanks for trying BlackVoid. Hopefully you learn from this. No hard feelings I won't see you until post game and you'll know before the others.

BuJaber
Not Even My Final Form
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1416  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:48 am

It's not up to me void. GL has to vote for cheeky instead of me.

I have the advantage of knowing I am town and being attacked since the beginning. GL if town is the one being buddied and has to deal with the uncertainty.

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1417  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:48 am

In post 1412, CheekyTeeky wrote:For example have you noticed Bu AtE when I pushed on him? No because it's a contradiction to your idea he's town.

ATE is a scumtell now? If that's the case, you should be confirmed scum to yourself. You've been ATEing for pages and pages. That's actually part of my case against you. For someone who ATE's as much as you do, your inability to empathize with BuJaber's frustration is weird.

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1418  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:52 am

In post 1416, BuJaber wrote:It's not up to me void. GL has to vote for cheeky instead of me.

I have the advantage of knowing I am town and being attacked since the beginning. GL if town is the one being buddied and has to deal with the uncertainty.

Okay, good luck. I'll be really happy if you're town and able to pull this through to a win. I don't want to lose my 5 game win streak because I screwed up with Ank-slot.

BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: September 15, 2016
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1419  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:54 am

Also, don't forget this:

In post 1413, BlackVoid wrote:Also, note how Cheeky completely ignored me pointing out that Lovebird was online earlier and my conclusion that she was probably online several times through the past few days. This confirms Lovebird as scum.

CheekyTeeky
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: September 04, 2017
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1420  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:05 am

In post 1416, BuJaber wrote:It's not up to me void. GL has to vote for cheeky instead of me.

I have the advantage of knowing I am town and being attacked since the beginning. GL if town is the one being buddied and has to deal with the uncertainty.


Lol I just called you guys the scum team. I'm doing a great job of manipulating my survival at Lylo :lol:

Ankamius
Stop Killing Yourself
 
User avatar
Joined: May 09, 2011
Location: Target locked. Initiating combat.
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1421  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:16 am

I think you're probably wasting your time Cheeky
Spice is not just a flavor, it's a way of life.
Discord - GTKAS
"i guess its time to try and smoke a cig to help me poop" - Skygazer 2019

BuJaber
Not Even My Final Form
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1422  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:17 am

Icon since you're conftown in day 3 make sure you are the hammerer. Don't vote at all before L-1 please.

Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2008
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1423  (ISO)  » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:23 am

That's a Lynch!
Ankamius - 4 - lovebird, greenliquid, CheekyTeeky, BkackVoid
CheekyTeeky - 1 - BuJaber
BuJaber - 1 - Ankamius

Not Voting - Iconeum

Ankamius was
vanilla town

Night 2 deadline is April 26 at 12pm EST
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare

Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2008
Pronoun: It

Post Post #1424  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:10 pm

BlackVoid, Town Even Night Cop died Night 2.

Day 3 begins

Vote Count

Not Voting - Iconeum, BuJaber, lovebird, Greenliquid, CheekyTeeky

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch


Deadline is May 5 at 5:30pm EST
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games