Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 15, Ellibereth wrote:Sorry if 15 was too large - anyone who got incessant pm's from me at the start know we were working hard to try and find the format that would allow the most players in while having the size be bearable for people to read.

I'm curious what people think about "smaller" but more regular runs of the event with a "larger" edition every n years.
If anyone is interested in a smaller version check of Mathdino and NSG's Dynamic Duo in the Micro Queue
I feel like our team was kinda self descriptive for the most part. both Ari and Aero/xyzzy kinda ignored their games I felt. Thankfully Ari was in a good game to be chill in, but with xyzzy's game I started getting a little obsessed with it. I definitely feel like next time I do something like this I'll definitely enter with knowledge that I'll have a competitive mindset
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 18, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma: You played very well here. You were my towniest read here, and I hope to see you play like this as town forever. The only thing was the CES flip, but I'm interested in knowing why what I said didn't convince you. I was annoyed when you hammered no lynch. I was thinking we'd have a better chance of lynching Shadow right then and there. I knew you would die at night. Oh well. I have nothing else to say. I have told you what I think you should improve on during the game. I was trying a thing where I could get people to improve on their play because, as scum I would do that with my team mates. So, why not openly do that with people I town read in thread? I was trying to do that to prevent mislynches on you guys. Also, again, I want you to focus more on individual play and behavioral analysis, vote analysis, rather then solely looking at wagon stalls. Again, the stall was a town stall, not a scum stall.
Thank you. I feel like yeah my play there was good and as such I think if I compile this game with my other great town performance I should have an idea of what works for me. What were you saying that didn't convince me wrt to CES flip? Sorry about the no lynch but I feel like the climate in lylo was well suited for town win anyway without my being around, plus I was rather staunchly against lynching Shadoweh because of my wagon analysis (which yeah I guess you were right on it being wrong) so that probably helped more than it hurt. I know you said what I could improve but I don't want to ISO dive that rn so could you find the quote there? And yeah that makes a lot of sense with you prefering to do that with your teammates if you were scum, I just didn't catch on to what you were doing I guess.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Thank you. I feel like that's a good rec since I generally have trouble pushing my reads
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:15 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think the buff doesn't come from the thinktank aspect but being able to assess preferences and take them into account across games
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 107, Gorkington wrote:
gamma wrote:idk about cheet
lol okay gamma.
i was the driving force on the actual assemble lynch even if it take me a while to come around on the slot and i was scumreading cabd from his first post.
you can eat a poo.
I wasn't aware of that, hadn't read the whole game just chunks and flips
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 113, Ranmaru wrote:I generally like to post concise posts, but I was trying to 'post less, say more' with that game. I like having many posts of one line. I'm still tempering a playstyle that would be concise and still gives a good big picture and stuff.
How about a one-line summary and in a spoiler= tag your work to get there
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 126, Alisae wrote:No I'm loling about the act of responding to Gamma that is all.
huh?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

btw kats can you please update your sig it's really weird seeing ads for half-a-decade old games
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

garry who
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

nvm
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ran was talking the EF
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”