[SETUP] LMBTMPWTSAAWP7GIARAEPIGTBSALOAYG1PFEGYW

This forum is for discussion of individual Open Setups, including theoretical balance.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:16 am

Post by mith »

The guarantee of at least once as scum is very problematic. Obviously, if someone gets to game 7 without having been scum, they are screwed and town gets a free win (meaning someone else gets screwed out of a point arbitrarily). Even before game 7, anyone who hasn't been scum yet is in danger of being auto-lynched for completely legitimate reasons. (Say day 6 I haven't been scum yet - well, surely the mod wouldn't let it go to game 7 and make that one an autowin, so I'm almost certainly dead game 6, either giving town a free win or, worse, decreasing my expected points game 6 and then autolosing game 7.)

Anyway, even without this it's definitely outside the realm of Normal. If you can get players for an extended theme game, though, ~shrug~
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:19 am

Post by mith »

(Very tangentially related, but a few days ago I had an idea of running a UPick game, but instead of role names - or maybe in addition to - players sent D&D alignments.)

Return to “Open Setup Discussion”