Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Alisae »

because the way I read Firebringer is I read what he is saying and he is saying literally nothing.
GTKAS
| here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Vecna »

Can we agree to use our newly formed 4-man voting block to punish Firebringer and Pine if this problem persists into day2? Im not having another civ repeat
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:27 am

Post by T-Bone »

GooeyGamma, I'm gonna write a lot, and not make special posts for you like I promised. Sorry.
In post 1059, Alisae wrote:Okay let's talk about T-Bone.
26 is a wolf post
So, when I initially saw Alisae's post...I stopped reading after this. This is the THIRD player to quote something that is obviously a joke (northsidegal on Gamma, Brian on T-Bone) and put it in a post as a reason for scumreading someone. This is manipulative as shit...because if it isn't pertinent to your case, why quote it?

And then I had an emergency and haven't been around, so it has been festering.

So the central question that needs to be answered for me, is whether Alisae believes this case (because E is town) or whether this is a nonsense ISO dive (because E is scum).

And this is an odd thing for me. Because I just got done accusing Brian of a busywork ISO dive...and then Alisae seemingly posts one emself. Northsidegal did one much early in the day on Gamma (the so called lolcase)...so it is extremely odd that three different players would do the same. There are differences between the three, but it is still really weird for me to see them like this. Maybe these three players are the type to do this all the time.

I think I discussed northsidegal's already...and she hand waves it as an lolcase on Gamemerald anyway. I think it looks like busywork, and I felt that her lack of analysis immediately after posting her vote count stuff made that busywork as well. (in case we are still unclear, Alisae/Brian!)

I've considered Brian's post. One of the things I said about it is that "I don't think town!Brian would make this post". He produced examples of games in which he did. I clicked on them. Unless I am mistaken, all of them occurred after day 1. Which I think is significant. It makes me think he produced the ISO dive in this game because that's what town!Brian would do...rather than because it is what he wanted to do. I'll come back here.

So Alisae comes and does something similar, and I am back and forth on it in a vacuum. Er point about my stance on northsidegal is the same bullshit Brian tried to peddle. The bit about the spoiler tag where I tell Cheeky I think she is town is another bit of bullshit that Brian also tried to peddle. It is these kinds of things that I think are fake. Most players understood what I was calling northsidegal out for, and even if they didn't...by the point that Alisae read my entire ISO, that point was cleared up, so why does E still make an incorrect point about it? The spoiler tag thing is so innocuous, I don't even know why E is parroting this bullshit point? It is like E looked at Brian's case and decided E was going to highlight things that only scum would highlight, because those things are nonsense.

Which is crazy,
because without those three things (including the quote above) I would probably believe right away that Alisae is actually scumhunting!
Why does she pepper her case with things that are obviously the types of things scum would hang a case on because they are nonsense?

As I caught up, things got progressively bleaker. At the end of her first case against me, she asks me some questions about my reads. Which I might lean towards "okay, town!Alisae believes this." But as I continued to read E completely lost the plot. E asks a few people what she thinks of me...which is consistent with a player who believes their read. But then, a switch flips and E is suddenly tunneling me. Huh? This is a crazy type of scum deevolution. Almost immediately after posting er case, E abandons all notions of forming reads on anyone else. It becomes a cacophony of "let's lynch T-Bone why haven't we lynched T-Bone yet?"

Mind you I haven't even posted before now! While the other players who profess a scumread or a scumlean on me were willing to wait, Alisae suddenly lost it!

So the tl;dr
questions that need to be answered for me, as I now have a group of three players who have done some scummy things.

Why, if this is town!Alisae making a genuine read, would she pad her case with obvious bullshit points? Why, if this is town!Alisae, does she abandon the notion of discussing her read in favor of chanting for a flashwagon? Why, if this is town!Alisae, stop considering anyone else as soon as she posts a case on T-Bone?

Is Brian's ISO dive real, or is he parroting what he thinks his town meta is? (considering the ISO dives he linked to me occur after day 1)

I don't have any additional questions specifically about northsidegal, as she hasn't done anything new or unresolved in my opinion.

(and these tl;dr questions are for everyone else, not for who they are about)

Gaemerald, I have separate questions for you, and they also pertain partly to northsidegal, but I'll make another post at some point.

Spoiler: OOC
I'm finishing out the day phase and replacing out due to personal circumstances.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1246, Alisae wrote:tbh if Mutant is copped and peeked Green I am lynching him off of potential gf paranoia because I think godfather is a role UT could use.
what
why if he's cop peeked green, why not just lynch him now?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Brian Skies »

At least one or two of those games I linked you were on Day 1.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Alisae »

T-Bone first off, can you respond to those questions
Second off, tbh what you’re kinda descrbing with the switch flipping is kinda just aggressiveness and how I approach the game :/
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1252, T-Bone wrote:So, when I initially saw Alisae's post...I stopped reading after this. This is the THIRD player to quote something that is obviously a joke (northsidegal on Gamma, Brian on T-Bone) and put it in a post as a reason for scumreading someone. This is manipulative as shit...because if it isn't pertinent to your case, why quote it?
Also this is manipulative as shit and actually misrepresentation considering I striked it meaning I didn’t believe in it. Meaning it wasn’t a reason I was scumreading you.
GTKAS
| here.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

T-Bone please just get to anything you have to say to me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:51 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 1254, Brian Skies wrote:At least one or two of those games I linked you were on Day 1.
I just took a quick look, so I could have been mistaken. But my immediate thought was "wait, none of these are on day 1, is Brian doing this because he thinks/knows this is what Brian does when he is town?"
Alisae wrote:T-Bone first off, can you respond to those questions
Second off, tbh what you’re kinda descrbing with the switch flipping is kinda just aggressiveness and how I approach the game :/
I mean, you didn't seem that interested since you weren't willing to wait...and also I have peppered in reads here and there in my posts and you ISOed me so...

I lean town on people like Cheeky, Gamerald, and Vax. Cheeky I've explained, Gamerald I lean because he says things I agree with, and gut on Vax.

Most players occupy the middle. Generally if I don't personally interact with people this is how they end up. People like hyung and arcangel kinda occupy this space because their contributions have been bleh...but they are both on the lean scum side of the middle for the few things they have done.

Leaning scum on the likes of Brian and northsidegal.

Haven't really decided what I think of you since I haven't interacted with you yet. Currently you sit in the middle, but I expect that to change one way or another very soon.
Alisae wrote:
In post 1252, T-Bone wrote:So, when I initially saw Alisae's post...I stopped reading after this. This is the THIRD player to quote something that is obviously a joke (northsidegal on Gamma, Brian on T-Bone) and put it in a post as a reason for scumreading someone. This is manipulative as shit...because if it isn't pertinent to your case, why quote it?
Also this is manipulative as shit and actually misrepresentation considering I striked it meaning I didn’t believe in it. Meaning it wasn’t a reason I was scumreading you.
No, what YOU posted was manipulative as shit...because if you really didn't believe it, you didn't have a good reason to post it if you were making a serious case. You may have striked it but you STILL posted it!

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:53 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1258, T-Bone wrote:I just took a quick look, so I could have been mistaken. But my immediate thought was "wait, none of these are on day 1, is Brian doing this because he thinks/knows this is what Brian does when he is town?"
Well, I'll go ahead and tell you that both of the final two I linked were on Day 1.

And I only brought them up because you were like 'there's no way town-Brian would do this,' which is false.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Alisae »

UNVOTE:
Well I AM willing to wait talk things out I just have an aggressive way of doing things okay i’m Sorry please don’t hurt me D:
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Brian Skies »

>Alisae calls for angry mob
>Alisae ditches angry mob

>Angry mob riots

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:59 am

Post by T-Bone »

That's fair Brian. That's also why I asked for feedback from other people. I know I am town, and as a result anyone who reads me as scum is 100% wrong. So the difficulty for me is deciding where that is coming from, and how to rationalize it.

The second reason I ask for feedback is because I am also considering the possibility that I am the problem. It is one thing for me to rationalize someone like you as faking their read on me, but if no one else sees it, then I am the problem, and I am the one attracting the negative attention in the first place.

Alisae, you do you. If you think are town!Alisae and you think I am scum, then it is your job to convince everyone else. I already know that I'm not, and thus I am scrutinizing you from the point that I know that I am town. (you're not going to convince me I'm scum, for example!)

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hi tbone

VOTE: tbone
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Brian Skies »

What triggered you?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1261, Brian Skies wrote:>Alisae calls for angry mob
>Alisae ditches angry mob

>Angry mob riots

oh shush you.

T—Bone is there anything you can specificly point to that triggered the Vax gut TR or is it his body of work?
GTKAS
| here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1264, Brian Skies wrote:What triggered you?
assuming this is directed at me, i'd rather not explain it atm

i will before the day ends tho
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1257, Gamma Emerald wrote:T-Bone please just get to anything you have to say to me.
Please, I want to be able to respond sooner rather than later.
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Alisae »

In all seriousness I think while T—Bone is in fact here and posting, seeing him interact and talk with Gamma might give me a better read on him?
I’ma wait and see.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Alisae »

Gemerald not Gooey sorry bad habits
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1252, T-Bone wrote:The bit about the spoiler tag where I tell Cheeky I think she is town is another bit of bullshit that Brian also tried to peddle.
Ali was actually using this as a point against
me
, and not you.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1270, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1252, T-Bone wrote:The bit about the spoiler tag where I tell Cheeky I think she is town is another bit of bullshit that Brian also tried to peddle.
Ali was actually using this as a point against
me
, and not you.
Do you think this is wolf!T—Bone purposely misunderstanding that to try to use it as a point against me or something else?

I’m sorry I’m getting paranoid or whatever
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Alisae »

Actually Brian while you’re here (or anyone for that matter)
And this is 100% going to be a wierd question
Like read T—Bone’s latests posts under the assumption that both me and T—Bone are buddies.
Does it look like T—Bone is trying to distance from me and make me look like I’m hardbussing him if he flips wolf?
Because that’s what it looks like to me and I can’t tell if its because I’m stupid and fucking terrible at mafia or because that’s what it actually is.
GTKAS
| here.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Brian Skies »

From what I understand, he's claiming to not have read a single thing you've said about him, and has instead turned it into a discussion about iso-diving.

Could be misdirection scumploy? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1272, Alisae wrote:Actually Brian while you’re here (or anyone for that matter)
And this is 100% going to be a wierd question
Like read T—Bone’s latests posts under the assumption that both me and T—Bone are buddies.
Does it look like T—Bone is trying to distance from me and make me look like I’m hardbussing him if he flips wolf?
Because that’s what it looks like to me and I can’t tell if its because I’m stupid and fucking terrible at mafia or because that’s what it actually is.
this question makes no sense
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”