mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1725, ceejayvinoya wrote:I'll be more cooperative with everyone if this guy gets lynched today. Now lemme lurk in peace.
I'm not stopping you from contributing y'know...
I mostly just lurk now.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1711, Oxy wrote:
In post 1709, Sando wrote:Oxy is pinging me for being "reasonable but not contributing", I haven't ISOd and done a number crunch or anything, but Oxy is striking me as spending most of his time basically telling others how to play the game ("oh be nice guys") type of posts without actually contributing to the hunt in any meaningful way.

Thoughts?
Yeah, this is accurate. I have 0 to add to alonzo v sanso v quick or whatever the "sides" are atm
In post 1706, Oxy wrote:If you're saying that I need to take a side, then lol.

Alonzo, you're probably town, but your style this game is massively anti-town
err??
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Oxy »

err? what?
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 1737, Oxy wrote:Town
Oxy
pinturicchio
Alonzo
Quick
ceejayvinoya
Sando
MOMOMEN

Not town
mutantdevle
randomidget
pisskop
Not_Mafia

My guess for team: random + pisskop

If we're wrong on someone in the town bloc: momomen
Nah we didnt chat for 70 odd pages to boil it down to this basicness.
In post 1740, Quick wrote:
In post 1739, Sando wrote:
In post 1738, Quick wrote:Thanks for asking!
You're welcome
My God, it's like you are Obv!Scum at this point... IDK why it's just me and Alonzo SRing you at this point, honestly.

Town tend to ask about things they don't understand instead of arrogantly dismissing it...
I'd be careful with these. TW was giving me the exact same vibes yesterday.
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Oxy »

If you have something to say, say it. This whole making walls out of large quotes with a bullshit vague ass statement is part of what makes you so anti town.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:08 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1749, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1748, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1639, pinturicchio wrote:No no, your attitude towards me is NAI, I'm scumreading you because of meta and because of the worst dying on N1
What about the worst's death says that I'd be scum? What do you think my motive would be for wanting him dead?
Spoiler: If your reason is the reason I think town!you would be straight onto then I may start ignoring my gut read on you.
I don't know what you are thinking and that could be easily stated ("that was not the reason I was thinking, you're scum!1!!one!"), but yeah, I think you wanted the worst dead because in Open 714 you tended to suggest we should kill the people with good reads instead of trying to get the PR dead; when we lynched A50, you said on the scum PT "I can't believe we lynched one of the strongest players, I was thinking we should kill A50 just because of how accurate his earlier reads were". I don't think the scumteam (aka you and your partners) noticed the crumbing from the worst (because I didn't noticed and I'm a good PR hunter), it was a lucky coincidence that he was a PR.

So when the worst died, I reread his ISO to check his reads, and surprise surprise, you were his suspect, and you were MY suspect on D1 since forever, so who would have known, I was right, you are scum.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1755, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1749, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1748, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 1639, pinturicchio wrote:No no, your attitude towards me is NAI, I'm scumreading you because of meta and because of the worst dying on N1
What about the worst's death says that I'd be scum? What do you think my motive would be for wanting him dead?
Spoiler: If your reason is the reason I think town!you would be straight onto then I may start ignoring my gut read on you.
I don't know what you are thinking and that could be easily stated ("that was not the reason I was thinking, you're scum!1!!one!"), but yeah, I think you wanted the worst dead because in Open 714 you tended to suggest we should kill the people with good reads instead of trying to get the PR dead; when we lynched A50, you said on the scum PT "I can't believe we lynched one of the strongest players, I was thinking we should kill A50 just because of how accurate his earlier reads were". I don't think the scumteam (aka you and your partners) noticed the crumbing from the worst (because I didn't noticed and I'm a good PR hunter), it was a lucky coincidence that he was a PR.

So when the worst died, I reread his ISO to check his reads, and surprise surprise, you were his suspect, and you were MY suspect on D1 since forever, so who would have known, I was right, you are scum.
I really like the conviction of this post.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
MOMOMEN
MOMOMEN
Goon
MOMOMEN
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:29 am

Post by MOMOMEN »

VOTE: mutant

KTS picked the lynch yesterday, its my turn.

-Eddie
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:33 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1755, pinturicchio wrote:I don't know what you are thinking and that could be easily stated ("that was not the reason I was thinking, you're scum!1!!one!"), but yeah, I think you wanted the worst dead because in Open 714 you tended to suggest we should kill the people with good reads instead of trying to get the PR dead; when we lynched A50, you said on the scum PT "I can't believe we lynched one of the strongest players, I was thinking we should kill A50 just because of how accurate his earlier reads were". I don't think the scumteam (aka you and your partners) noticed the crumbing from the worst (because I didn't noticed and I'm a good PR hunter), it was a lucky coincidence that he was a PR.

First of all, I was never going to accuse you of scum for your answer to this, I already think you are scum and I've already stated that I'm not going to push that because I reckognise that my stance on you is biased.

Second of all, your reason here is close to what I was thinking, but not quite right, and I also think this reason is poor compared to what I was thinking.

In our game, the reason why I thought it was such a great achievement to have A50 lynched day 1 is because he is widely recognised as a good player; and a lot of players there knew that. As a result, his reads were trusted more. He had not only correctly identified me as scum, but he also had criticisms to say about both Anen and you. But thankfully your well played noob card and AtE, followed by his self hammer, led to a great mislynch. Personally, I would say that the worst is not on A50's level of historically accurate reads (no offence @the worst) and hence wouldn't be such a priority target for any scum team.

As I said earlier, I was only the worst's suspect at the start of the day. I would probably say he was town leaning me by the end of it; at the very least he was null reading me. Now tell me, why, as scum, would I choose to kill someone who I had succesfully changed their read of me, or at the very least, made them reconsider it? Furthermore, what makes you think I would be the one to dictate the kill? You know me. At least, you claim to. Do you honestly take me for the kind of player that would selfishly want my team to spend a kill eliminating someone that threatens me and me alone? And if your argument is yes, that I would do that, then why on earth would I be killing the worst and not someone else more strongly pushing me such as MOMOMEN?

As for the reason I would have liked you to give, it's the exact reason you dismissed. If you had argued that your experiance with me as mafia, where I did make a deal out of reading people's behaviour to see if they are PRs or trying to find crumbs, and hence that I may have spotted the worst's crumb, then that honestly would have made me town read you and hence ignore my gut read on you because that would have shown a strong town mindset from you actively trying to solve and really reading into things. The argument of "they scum read you and now they are dead so you must be scum" is so overused and mostly innacurate and all you've done here is used meta to try and back it up. So I'm afraid I can't give you town points for it.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:34 am

Post by mutantdevle »

@MOMOMEN sorry if the above post offends you by over explaining things.
I mostly just lurk now.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:36 am

Post by pinturicchio »

I don't want townpoints from my scumread :lol:
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Oxy »

I'm on board with a mutant lynch. Pin?
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Oxy »

In post 1758, mutantdevle wrote:As I said earlier, I was only the worst's suspect at the start of the day. I would probably say he was town leaning me by the end of it; at the very least he was null reading me. Now tell me, why, as scum, would I choose to kill someone who I had succesfully changed their read of me, or at the very least, made them reconsider it? Furthermore, what makes you think I would be the one to dictate the kill? You know me. At least, you claim to. Do you honestly take me for the kind of player that would selfishly want my team to spend a kill eliminating someone that threatens me and me alone? And if your argument is yes, that I would do that, then why on earth would I be killing the worst and not someone else more strongly pushing me such as MOMOMEN?
This assumes way too much about the worst's reads. It potentially spews any other scum reads the worst has as town, but at minimum mutantdevle should have considered that the worst has other reads that could have been taken into account when making an nk decision.

Also, mutant basically just confirmed that he should have seen the worst's soft.

So why didn't you see the worst's soft? Do your soft-identifying skills diminish when you are town?
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:45 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1761, Oxy wrote:I'm on board with a mutant lynch. Pin?
Lol, what do you think? Of course I am, but we are not ending this day without everybody else participating (and by everybody else I mean ceejay, pisskop and randomidget (and Not_Mafia if he feels like it?).
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Oxy »

i preemptively answered your question in 1762. I think he has good scum equity.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:57 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1764, Oxy wrote:i preemptively answered your question in 1762. I think he has good scum equity.
I meant something else; you asking "Pin?" like asking me if I wanted to board Mutant's wagon and me saying "what do you think" was my answer, like of course I want that wagon. Maybe it's a language problem
Oxy
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Oxy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Oxy »

Oh, my bad.

I think your instincts are on point. Let's get more input from those 4, and then choose the lynch. If we had to lynch this second, i'd be fine with a mutant lynch.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1757, MOMOMEN wrote:VOTE: mutant

-Eddie
That's a neat trick.

pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:10 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 1767, Quick wrote:

-Eddie
That's a neat trick.
They were already voting mutant so...
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1768, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 1767, Quick wrote:

-Eddie
That's a neat trick.
They were already voting mutant so...
Sush, I am making a horrible star wars joke.

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

What i didnt forget i got a day start pm dont be ridiculous
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Alonzo »

Well if we go with the Devle lynch and its town, I wanna lynch momo then oxy in that order.

discuss
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1771, Alonzo wrote:Well if we go with the Devle lynch and its town, I wanna lynch momo then oxy in that order.

discuss
Dis not good... I don't like it when people line up lynches.

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Alonzo »

well we can just lynch momo and go from there?

Hows that Sando read coming along?

@quick
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:31 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1762, Oxy wrote:This assumes way too much about the worst's reads. It potentially spews any other scum reads the worst has as town, but at minimum mutantdevle should have considered that the worst has other reads that could have been taken into account when making an nk decision.

Also, mutant basically just confirmed that he should have seen the worst's soft.

So why didn't you see the worst's soft? Do your soft-identifying skills diminish when you are town?
Personally, I think you are assuming more when you claim he was properly scum reading me. I mean, these were the lest 2 posts of his that mentioned me (from a simple CTRL+F)...
In post 1213, the worst wrote:Is Piss by virtue of a Korina read?
or did you find his opening towny?

Also for the record I'm uncomfortable TRing Pint but Oxy/Mutant are honestly probtown

pedit: good post...he refuses to do anything townie ://
In post 1327, the worst wrote:devle <3
catch up and tell me what you think of pinguricchio
Take this as you will.

Though just sayin', he literally fucking says it.

But I suppose the start of the game where he was suspicious of me must be his more accurate reads than what he says here. And I would totally kill him for tarnishing my good ole' townie imposed name.

And, I don't know about you, but I find I don't need to PR hunt when I'm town ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I PR hunt as scum, not as town.

Honestly, it's becoming a little frustrating how you're making this accusation against me when you're not even looking at the facts. ('you' is a synonym for Oxy and Pintu here) I'd also like to think I'm more inteligent than basing a night kill off of how someone
used
to read me.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Open Games”