Micro Games Queue (Old)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:48 am

Post by xyzzy »

the game I /inned for is lovers mafia, not vengeful nightless
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #166 (isolation #1) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:04 am

Post by xyzzy »

/in Mathdino
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #214 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

/in to Mod

Game Name:
lovers mafia but the mod picks who the mafia are and there's seven games and there's a points system, it's a whole thing

Game Type:
open

Game Size:
6 players

Co/Backup Mod:

Reviewed By:

Bastard?:
extremely. the whole game is based on mod intervention, and it should not be assumed that I will act fairly or use impartial methods to decide who is mafia in each of the seven subgames.

Hydrae Allowed?:
nah

Other Restrictions?:
1 completed game with the account you're playing with. also, please keep in mind that this game will probably be more fun if most of the players are at least mildly familiar with each other and with me, since trying to figure out my methodology is a lot more interesting if I'm not just randomly picking people I've never heard of. however, the only hard and fast requirement is the one complete game with the account you sign up with.

Description:
this is a series of seven games, each of which will use the lovers mafia setup (2 mafia lovers vs 4 townies, nightless), but with a couple stipulations: I will choose who the mafia are each game using whichever means I choose (including randomness, consulting other users, or anything else), and each player is guaranteed to be mafia in at least one game. whenever you win a game, you get 1 point, and whenever a lynch fails to be achieved by deadline (1 week for each phase), each town player will lose half a point, and a new deadline reduced by 48 hours will be put in place. on the third of these each game, the mafia will automatically win the game. finally, this game will have fewer restrictions on quoting private communication from elsewhere in this game—the only thing that will be off limits is quoting the mafia thread for a game currently in progress (this is only within this game, of course—breaking the rules of other ongoing games or the site in general still won't be allowed). also, I'll probably openly comment on the game state in a manner not intentionally spoiler-y. just generally go into this assuming that it'll be less of a Very Serious Mafia Game and more of a fun time where you can spend a month or two bullshitting in a game thread.
Last edited by xyzzy on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #235 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by xyzzy »

looks like Greatest Idea is full now, so my game should be going into signups now; I have a pre-in from NicoRobin.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option

Post Post #245 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 244, Myloninja13 wrote:/In xyzzy
pine was #6, so this is full unless someone /outs.

Return to “Completed Signups”