The Resistance #1: 7p (GAME OVER)

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 am

Post by nancy »

:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:12 am

Post by nancy »

hum

i kind of expected people to play this like a normal mafia game, is why i invited friends

even though we have no kp / flips to work with we have the ability to confirm a mafia in 2-4 slots which gives us a lot to work with in poe

mafia also can't communicate so it's +ev for them to sabotage when there are 3+ meaning there are pretty good likelihoods of confirming 2+ mafia in certain groupings especially any point after town have 2 points

if rules have hammer as u-1 then we've literally gone to night with 9 days left in deadline? i really don't understand, especially day 1 when the grouping is completely meaningless

if ppl are gonna play like this then... i should just stick to gif posting? i mean, sure, ok, lol
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:22 am

Post by nancy »

In post 80, the worst wrote:
In post 79, nancy wrote:especially day 1 when the grouping is completely meaningless
^ this.
things should get more serious from here on. :]
fyi if you are scum i am totally spewed town rn

woo
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:26 am

Post by nancy »

In post 83, the worst wrote:I wish I was scum ;c
me too

let us wallow in misery together
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:31 am

Post by nancy »

it's weird not having mentions

goodnight!

pedit fuck yes, this is the best scum theater ever
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by nancy »

keychain why are you townreading pine?

i think ausuka's "pine is scum" thing early could be tmi, i kind of expect newbscum to do nervous distancing stuff early and the logic behind it is backwards enough that it makes sense as a partner read? i was kind of thinking that pine was probably just spewed town but i don't think if ausuka is mafia that he scumreads pine in that way if pine is town and his scumread there hasn't stuck at all which i think it would have if he were town who believed in that read. most of his progressions make no sense tbh and his keychain read i find super difficult to believe when keychain is the only one who has actually been doing anything villagery

i also don't super believe that ausuka's read on me is real? and pine is bad enough that he could maybe have the read he does as town but i think on balance it makes more sense from mafia. 143 feels like ausuka doesn't know how to state a read on me and has fallen back on what other people have said because of that and pine probably wanted to try to mix things up to throw me off? (i lynched his slot day 1 in our last game together where he was mafia and he buddied me.) when i go back over it the way he insta micdropped the scumread i think doesn't happen if he cares about figuring me out? i think that probably balances with the tmi stuff.

also aslan's scumread on me for my pregame post doesn't mean anything i don't think, aslan scumreads me every game on the chance i am mafia so e can say that e caught scum nancy. i actually kinda think it might be town indicative? i don't think scum aslan is stupid enough to scumread me when i'm town

and lol, i kind of want to say that ausuka slipped that i'm town in 30 but i'm not sure if i can actually get away with that one
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by nancy »

why does townreading me reinforce your scumread on camn? we haven't interacted this game? i don't understand how there is even a dichotomy
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by nancy »

hi camn

how is everything in the secret lair?

also

how do you feel about pine's read on you

also

how do you feel about my read on ausuka

also

why did you scare off all of the people

i was having fun torturing them
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 175, camn wrote:Hush now about my lair!

And Pine is just being a grump cuz I'm KILLING HIM in a different game that will remain unnamed. He has to make up scumreads..so why not camn?
You are probably wrong about Ausuka. Cuz Pine is scum.
I wonder if Pine AND Alisae/Cain are scum....but I looked through both of their day 1 AND day2 posts and didn't see any secret #let'sSabatogeInAlphabeticalOrder" messages or anything...so...I think just pine.

BUT that would leave 2 in the worst/Nancy/camn/keychain.
I think the worst, obv...and then you? Surely you aren't this lurky as scum. Keychain seems pretty town. So maybe you are right about Ausuka.

Td:lr
Scumteam = Pine/worst/+1
camn is easy to scumread yes

i don't get why you used lower case for every name in that grouping except me i hate you

um, i didn't realize i was lurky

i am spending basically every waking hour with my gf or working or on an off-site game that is actually a mafia game

why does keychain seem pretty town (i don't necessarily disagree but i am curious what you are reading into there)
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 202, ENAC EIDDE wrote:
Spoiler: @nancy
I think you're town now
i'm proud of you aslan

i knew you could do it
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by nancy »

yeah i don't think aslan hydra is mafia.

a) apart from maybe pine, i don't think anyone has been solving as consistently as they have without making a big show of it

b) their hydra interactions feel real and i don't think they care about faking them on that level this game

c) i don't think scum aslan stops scumreading me right after i say that i think e wouldn't scumread me as mafia

d) they don't make sense in my worlds, mostly i don't think they're ever with pine
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 431, Pine wrote:So everything has to be on the table, including my prior reads. I'm concerned that, prior reads set aside, Enac is CRAZY wolfish right now. The bizarre confidence, the refusal to explain the flip on tw, and their push for a non-sorting team D3 makes me think I was wrong to be trusting them.
i don't think this is good reasoning

both heads of the hydra are bizarrely confident ime

the second point is fair but i don't think it's very good

i don't think someone disagreeing with you is a real reason to scumread them

and i think pine should know all this

pine's camn stuff make sense from him if they are partners

in particular the nancy/camn thing which feels more like an excuse to scumread me / townread his partner than anything

the way his ausuka read moved around when it was clear the ausuka nom was going through looks like distancing

and now he has to scumread aslan in order to townread her

which means he is probably trying to win today?

i also don't think pine/tw is ever a world

he could be with keychain

so could camn i guess?

i kind of think i know how to read keychain now though and i don't think she's mafia?

keychain are you still scumreading aslan hydra or? where are you at with things

my reads are like

nancy

aslan hydra
tw

keychain

ausuka
pine

camn

and i think i feel good about the bottom three to poe off them

i would like to feel better about keychain than i do though

if you could do unaligned things with my scumreads that would be helpful ty <3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 451, Pine wrote:lol this scumfuck

(nancy you're still my darling kohai but you a scumfuck here love)
i wish i were pine

it would have been so much fun to roll mafia with you

although aslan being in the game probably would have made that hard

or anyone who knows my/your meta

i forgive you for being scum without me don't worry

am used to it by now i think
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by nancy »

also... stop inning to new games wtf? how are you real
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:55 am

Post by nancy »

In post 454, Pine wrote:
In post 453, nancy wrote:also... stop inning to new games wtf? how are you real
I really should not be inning to games. I have a baby due in three weeks and summer camp a month after that.

A little pinecone yayyyy!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:56 am

Post by nancy »

In post 455, ENAC EIDDE wrote:
In post 453, nancy wrote:also... stop inning to new games wtf? how are you real
lmao I'm trying to stop inning for new games also I'm in very little currently and I only play with friends so...
Like I am making a move to a diff site that you may or may not have heard about.
It's a slow one but it sure is definitely a move.
i have

i can't join you there sorry

i hope it's good for you!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #475 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:10 am

Post by nancy »

In post 469, Keychain wrote:We've only played like once before this, haven't we? I definitely don't think I've been scum in a game with you yet.

I'm grumpy because another sabotage lol. tw is a cheeky bugger. I am scumreading ENAC to some extent yes, though assuming scum only want one on the mission that suggests they're town. Possibly not a good assumption, it would depend on the specific scumteam and how well they can coordinate.

Pine / ENAC / Ausuka
ENAC / camn / nancy

But using that assumption, these are the possibilities:
>ENAC is scum, the other four are town, that makes me scum too along with tw so... unlikely
>camn and Pine are scum with tw. ENAC, nancy, Ausuka are town.
>camn and Ausuka are scum with tw. ENAC, nancy, Pine are town.
>Pine and nancy are scum with tw. ENAC, camn, Ausuka are town.
>nancy and Ausuka are scum with tw. ENAC, camn, Pine are town.

However I think scum combinations of Pine/ENAC and nancy/ENAC are less likely to stick to that assumption and would risk going on missions together because of familiarity with each other. Which suggests several more possibilities:
>ENAC and nancy are scum with tw. Pine, Ausuka and camn are town.
>ENAC and Pine are scum with tw. Ausuka, camn and nancy are town.
>ENAC, nancy and Pine are scum. tw (and everyone else, but mostly tw) is town.

If any of those are the case, I would expect to see evidence inthread.

Possible pairs with tw:
camn, Pine
camn, Ausuka
Pine, nancy
nancy, Ausuka
Pine, ENAC
ENAC, nancy

I don't really have any strong reads anymore unfortunately, so when I'm able I'm probably just going to see if I can determine which of these seems most likely based on interactions through the game.

If tw is scum, since the game has no lynching, I would assume his buddies aren't defending him except inasmuch as it makes them look good, since they don't need him on the mission. I haven't done anything with this info yet, just thinking aloud.

Anyway on another note: Pine, can you explain why your conclusion 4 (exactly one of nancy/camn/tw is scum) is now exactly one of nancy/camn is scum? Even just quote me the post where you explain these magical interactions, because I can't blimming find it. I'm also still hoping and praying for an answer to , because was terrible :(

@Mod: V/LA two days.
it usually only takes me one game to get a sense of what level someone plays on, we also had conversations about your scumgame, i am sad that you don't remember

why are you not considering pine/camn/ausuka? the way i think you should be poeing teams for the most part is just by confirming x scum in y grouping based on the number of sabotages, not the other way around

and yes, please do the thing

this is probably already out of your scumrange but actual stances would be good too
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:12 am

Post by nancy »

In post 470, the worst wrote:
In post 469, Keychain wrote:>ENAC, nancy and Pine are scum. tw (and everyone else, but mostly tw) is town.
Current feel tbh
um

what

are you real
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:12 am

Post by nancy »

In post 474, ENAC EIDDE wrote:Yeah no worries and its treating me just fine it’s literally paradise <3
yay <3

gl
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:26 am

Post by nancy »

In post 479, ENAC EIDDE wrote:can you agree with that nancy?

i believe Pine is prooooobably town but his play is so bad here so either he's having an off game or he's scum :/ like he's not a new player i can write off as being shit and ali and i both agree he's despairingly bad this day phase. to paraphrase discord, we both want to scumread pine because of how bad he's playing rn. iunno. i think MY big reason for townreading pine is that if he was scum he just had to agree with my solve of Nancy Pine Eddie Key and locked the game up with a free win tomorrow, so his bad play isn't really beneficial to scum him.

Key seems slightly townier than TW, though I'm not confident there yet. Nancy, be careful of saying its out of Key's scum range, Key is not bad at scum self stated (I haven't actually seen scum Key).

viewtopic.php?p=10070953#p10070953

The thing is, as linked above, last resistance I had the same thing. A lock town read, 2 lock scum reads, and a TBA pile. Like here, I/we are right about my/our reads, but the narrowing down part cost me the game last time. I need Nancy and the leftover to get on board, and we need to shove this through. Don't forget we need EVERY townie to win this, scum won't help us hammer the thing that loses them the game.
the main reasons i think pine is scum are his read on me and his read on camn

the whole dichotomy thing feels fake and i don't understand where it came from or why it is even a thing for him

his camn read is bad and i haven't seen him reassess on it or talk about why he is townreading her at all / why he stopped scumreading her

he keeps saying there is mafia between camn and me but he hasn't really done anything to solve that

his most recent post for example

actual words on why you think he's town would be helpful. otherwise run me through your reads on tw/keychain and we can talk about those slots

i don't have any huge issues with your poe, no

also is worth mentioning that if keychain is scum she is probably scum with pine, so

if nothing else she doesn't make a lot of sense in my worlds
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:59 am

Post by nancy »

In post 502, Pine wrote:See? ^This is a scumpost.

"My whole suspicion of Pine is lazy OMGUS."
z
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 505, ENAC EIDDE wrote:ok nancy so we're both on the same page with Ausuka wolf is this correct?
If so, what do you think this post gets made with as Ausuka's wolfbuddy?
Because I really think it does.
In post 107, the worst wrote:ftr correct play for spy!enac or spy!pine is also to sab so do not PoE Ausuka out based on the outcome

VOTE: pine, enac, ausuka
hm i'm bad i forgot he did that

if he's with ausuka then he's basically tmi-ing that she is mafia?

in the worlds where tw is town making that post then he's what, assuming that exactly one of them is mafia? and thinks people will assume it's ausuka? i don't understand why he would hammer though in that world? or why his focus is on ausuka in the way that it is

i don't really understand his mindset there if he's town at all actually

it's like he's making the post in a world where ausuka has already sabbed

and if they're partners then he's presumably trying to deflect from that

i guess i could see that world?

i don't really townread tw i just have him as hard unaligned with pine
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 69, the worst wrote:
In post 66, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: ausuka, eddisae
I think I like this better now. I want to tr pine but I'm still suspicious that he's in practically every nomination. I don't know why people assume that scum won't sabotage.
No sab means no info

If aus/eddie sab'd it means
33% aus is scum
33% eddie is scum
33% chance both are scum

It's just too much info to give out imo, mish2 sab is fine

pedit: ausuka gets me. ;n;
mmm this is a post
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by nancy »

hum

so i just had a thought

mafia need 2 to sabotage to win a point tonight

meaning we can actually send one mafia and it won't matter

so what we should be focusing on is unaligned pairs and sending them together

alisae hydra is basically always town and they're unaligned with everyone except maybe keychain

camn is basically always mafia, ausuka is almost always mafia

meaning am never sending those two and always sending aslan

pine/keychain can easily be a team
pine/tw are never a team
tw/keychain could be a team?

so unless aslan is mafia or my unaligned read on pine/tw is wrong then there's never more than one in the vote regardless of who is mafia

Vote: nancy, alisae/eddie, pine, tw

then tomorrow we have to sort 2 of keychain/tw/pine

once keychain starts posting actual things it should be fairly easy to read her one way or the other

or if she doesn't then she might be mafia but we can cross that bridge when we come to it, and hopefully she comes back before the end of dayphase anyway and we don't even have to think about it

also given that it will be lylo wagons will be a thing

and we will hopefully be able to get an unaligned read on whichever of pine/tw are town

or both if we are somehow in that world?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:15 am

Post by nancy »

In post 535, camn wrote:
In post 533, nancy wrote:camn is basically always mafia, ausuka is almost always mafia

meaning am never sending those two and always sending aslan
if you are town we can never win.
Cuz we need two in a row.. with all town on the last one.. . meaning DEFinitely me.. and
probably
Ausuka need to go on the last mission.

How can I convince you?
i think if you were town you would probably already know the answer to that

<3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 573, ENAC EIDDE wrote:
In post 569, Ausuka wrote:
In post 555, the worst wrote:Screw it VOTE: tw pine enac nancy
VOTE: ausuka, camn, pine, keychain
In post 572, camn wrote:Nope, Edds. Can't do it.
This I can live with:
VOTE: ausuka, camn, pine, keychain
Although Pine is scum. . . At least there is just 1 scum...not all 3.
@nancy do you think this makes tw look worse and keychain look better?
Because I feel like the desired effect of this is for wolfs to try to look like they've given up when really they're supporting the fact that tw is in our townbloc.
no?

she's one step shy of confirmed scum, i don't think anything she does at this point is going to be very meaningful

especially not today

also i don't think scum ever really do the fake given up thing, so

and tw isn't in my townbloc? i don't even have a townbloc

i don't understand how tw is in your townbloc now?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 548, the worst wrote:
In post 547, Pine wrote:Honestly, the fact that we have convergent conclusions with divergent origins makes it a pretty strong correlation.
These words man
I think I drooled a bit

Either I am scum's bitch or nancy enac and yourself are town

But Ausuka Keychain and camn dont seem to be trying at all?
tw idg why you are townreading me/pine/enac now?

because you were scumreading us earlier and you never really talked about why and now you're townreading us and you haven't really talked about that either

or um, your reads on other people, which are presumably a thing?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:11 pm

Post by nancy »

hum

am guessing by townbloc you just meant the vote thing

ok
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by nancy »

i went back over the tw stuff and i don't really think it's as bad as i did yesterday

also this is maybe a level-y read but i kind of think tw might have been shading me/people more if he were mafia but he hasn't been

am not sure how much i should read into that though

...metareads are

b a d

but i am also v lazy
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by nancy »

i feel like people don't actually understand the thing

if you have an unaligned read between two slots

then literally all you need is one townread

and you can send the unaligned slots with your townread

regardless of your read on them

e.g., pine and tw are unaligned because of pine's read on tw

pine and aslan are unaligned because of the way they've interacted / aslan's ate

etc.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by nancy »

@keychain just sheep me please? you can catch up tomorrow

there's only like a day left in the dayphase

idk if you're even going to read this first
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:30 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 616, Mathdino wrote:
In post 385, Mathdino wrote:
Night 3
1 of ENAC EIDDE, nancy, and camn sabotaged!

1 point for The Empire Spies, making 2 points total!
This is when town lost, IMO. 2 sabotages meant Eddisae might've solved it. 0 sabotages probably would've had spies win if they could put 2 spies on Mission 4, but town would've at least had a chance.

Not sure how nancy/camn coordinated this one.
here:
In post 175, camn wrote:Hush now about my lair!

And Pine is just being a grump cuz I'm KILLING HIM in a different game that will remain unnamed. He has to make up scumreads..so why not camn?
You are probably wrong about Ausuka. Cuz Pine is scum.
I wonder if Pine AND Alisae/Cain are scum....but I looked through both of their day 1 AND day2 posts and didn't see any secret
#let'sSabatogeInAlphabeticalOrder"
messages or anything...so...I think just pine.

BUT that would leave 2 in the worst/Nancy/camn/keychain.
I think the worst, obv...and then you? Surely you aren't this lurky as scum. Keychain seems pretty town. So maybe you are right about Ausuka.

Td:lr
Scumteam = Pine/worst/+1
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by nancy »

sorry you didn't have fun aslan

i had fun!

@pine i don't actually think you're bad, that was just part of the distancing

@aslan <3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by nancy »

oh fun facts

i thought i was town when i made my opening post

i misread my role pm

and it was the scummiest thing i did all game apparently

hehe

pedit :]
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:34 pm

Post by nancy »

i got to roll scum with my senpine my life is complete lmao

i was worried you weren't going to backtrack your scumread on me there for a little bit pine
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 612, the worst wrote:
In post 609, Keychain wrote:
In post 606, Alisae wrote:
In post 605, Keychain wrote:Congrats spies! This was fun though I sucked pretty badly.
Resistance.
Fun.

Those two things don’t go well together.
They really don’t.
Uh, okay.

I still thought it was fun. Like the way everyone lived to the end, that's a nice change from mafia.
Agreed, I had a really fun time.
Not eliminating people definitely removes the level of factual information but it's so, so much fun still having everyone able to have a go at endgame.
yeah

lynching people is sad times

i don't know why you thought bussing meta applied in a game with no lynches aslan
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 619, Alisae wrote:
In post 617, the worst wrote:pine signalled

I put it down to fucking tinfoil
Yeah this
He was signaling for one of them to sab, preferibly camn and not nancy
camn and i had already worked it out :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 624, the worst wrote:oh god

@camn @nancy
r u telepathic
yes

also

yes
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 642, camn wrote:
In post 175, camn wrote:blahblahblahblahblahscumtheatreblahblah
"#let'sSabatogeInAlphabeticalOrder"
blahblahblah
blah
blah
In post 200, nancy wrote:
In post 175, camn wrote: blahblahblahblahblahscumtheatreblahblah
"#let'sSabatogeInAlphabeticalOrder"
blahblahblah
blah
blah
camn is easy to scumread yes
(
message recieved my little mynx
)
hahahaha yessss

i'm so glad we pulled that off

:D

<3

thanks for playing with me camn
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 643, camn wrote:I thought we were gonna get FULLY EXPLODED at some point.. but not even Mathdino noticed.

Thats why when I see nancy I be like
LMAO

maybe a little bit less kissing because i have a girlfriend (and we are monogamous)

but yes <3<3<3
Last edited by nancy on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 666, Pine wrote:Yeah, I'd like to try my hand at Town.
have you ever rolled town before

you will, one day

i believe
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 660, camn wrote:and thank you nancy- for the invite! And for paying more attention to me than Pine.
i will always pay more attention to you than pine

thanks for accepting the invite!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by nancy »

thanks for hosting mathdino!

gg thanks for playing!

Return to “Frogstar World B”