Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:18 am

Post by Shattiel »

Hi. So I subbed into this game but I don't know anything havent even read the setup so I'm gonna read that now..

And oh my rolecard says town btw
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1670 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:29 am

Post by Shattiel »

So 15 players total and 2 scum flip that means only two scum left? Right? 11/4 would make sense.

Anyway
In post 1668, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 4.5

Sky_Paladin [0] -
Titus [0] -
ActionDan [0] -
Lexa [0] -
Shattiel [1] - Elbirn
Elbirn [4] - Sky_Paladin, Lexa, Gamma Emerald, Titus
Gamma Emerald [
] -

Not Voting [2]
- ActionDan, Shattiel

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-04-26 07:00:00)
9 players alive?
And For some reason Gamma got invisible voters is that a thing?
Some sort of spell?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:06 am

Post by Shattiel »

Spoiler:
In post 336, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 86, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Dayvig Firebringer

glgl
Is Firebringer even associated with this game?
In post 7, Sky_Paladin wrote:There can be only one Sky

VOTE: Brian Skies
Considering I actually have an appropriately themed avatar and my account is older than yours, how about we just oust you instead?
In post 21, Elbirn wrote:
Cute Magical Anime Girl
Hmm, not sure if accurate. Don't know if I should CC.
In post 10, Eddie Cane wrote:Eddie Cane has Smogon friends in this thread, and he has to put on a good performance.
In post 32, Eddie Cane wrote:lexa is U scumm
In post 33, Eddie Cane wrote:VOTE: Lexa

the fun thing about people with good town games but shit scum games is that they're very easy to pressure even if they're aware its just pressure
I can already sense their burgeoning disappointment.
In post 58, Elbirn wrote:I reside in a serene and peaceful world where no moderator is enough of a bastard to grant even more killing power to the team whose power it is to kill people.
What FG games have you played in? And what do you consider to be extra killing power?
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 15, Purrcocet wrote:lol she sounds like a textbook who wants to flash wagon this
This sounds like a lame scumread
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because it's NAI, she does it as both aligns, and I feel like you tried to make something out of nothing
In what way is it a lame scumread? Especially considering Kat made an offhand distinction regarding Purr's alignment off of nothing.
In post 75, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 40, Sky_Paladin wrote:iirc FakeGod doesn't accept bold generics eg
Vig Lexa
, you'll need to make it a proper spell card to count for realsies.
In other news Sky_Paladin is probtown
For stating NAI information?
In post 54, FakeGod wrote:
Katyusha [2] - Purrcocet
In post 84, Human Sequencer wrote:anybody pushing the vig is bein dum and will be voted unless they realise how dum they're bein
?

Why is pushing the claimed vig dumb? If anything, that should be one of our priorities since we don't want to end up just enabling her if she's scum.
In post 85, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Katy is in this game! Cool! Katyusha is good player!
Yes, let's buddy up to the claimed vig. Surely she won't notice you if you talk about how great she is. :roll:
I find this post scummy. What a long post, full of quotewalls, that doesn't appear to have any content in it whatsoever! How can you say so much but mean so little? Bad!
In post 339, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 124, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:Possibly scumthought,
seems already aware of Fire not being in the game
, which makes sense if he's already perused the playerlist for threats
Not what I said, especially since alts are a thing. And if you do something, like fake a reaction test, and it seems off I'm obviously going to question it.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:I thought Purr was scumreading them for their RVS on me?
In post 4, Katyusha wrote:I will not shoot a townread (or Purrcocet unless I’m 100% sure they are scum) however.
In post 15, Purrcocet wrote:lol she sounds like a textbook who wants to flash wagon this
I've gotten the impression Purr was referring to himself, not you.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you think FG would give scum a vig?
Yes, because he has, and apparently on more than one occasion.

Kat, you said you read all the Alice in Wonderland games, but did you come across that one? It's the sequel to his Through the Looking Glass game.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:For not realizing Fire wasn't even in the game. Scum would probably peruse the playerlist for threats, as seen above with why I said that first thing was a scumthought
Sure, I can see this. I glossed over the Joker image and didn't realize it was relevant.

Not again! Bad!
In post 340, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 135, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 131, Katyusha wrote:A vig = a nonfactional kill to me?

I can vig a player who was recorded to be at L-1 in any votecount once per game, starting at D1.

I can kill a player who was recorded to be at L-1 in any votecount once per game, starting at D1.

They effectively mean the same thing to me? what's your point.....

unless you're saying a scum vig is unlikely, which I agree with here. there's probably going to be some parallel or something that makes the role clearly scum if it exists, which seems mechanically weird in a game with public actions.
I don't really care about going into a long discussion about this with you, but as far as I'm concerned, this wasn't (or probably wasn't) a setup that was designed in advance and roles were probably determined based on player submissions and not with any predetermined ideas regarding flavor or more subtle setup nuances like you're implying. It makes more sense to me for a role to be more ambiguous in its application than to just be 'this is obviously a scum power' or 'this is obviously a town power,' especially since everyone has to
publicly declare
when they'd be using their power. Otherwise, scum are pretty much dead in the water from the start since from what you're implying, one or more of them wouldn't even be able to use their spellcard since it would make it obvious they were scum and they'd be lynched.

Negative utility town roles are also a thing. And so are roles that look townish on the surface but are actually scum roles. And I'd expect both of these from any moderator worth their salt.

I'm also from the school of thought that roles don't determine alignment, and neither does confimability (which only means you have the role you claimed, not that you're town). And seeing players make bad assumptions that may or may not favor scum is a pet peeve of mine and I
will
make it a point to shut it down if I see it.
Stop posting nonsense! Bad!
In post 344, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 145, Human Sequencer wrote: is a really bad post
it's not even that scummy
it's just bad
i don't wanna live in a universe where people actually vote other people for knowing who is and isn't in the game
Hello mister. You are calling a post that I called literally "good" up above saying it's "really bad". Is it because Gamma voted for Brian Skies? Are you Brian Skies's partner then!

I think Human Sequencer is Brian Skies's buddy, if BS flips scum.
Kiana is town
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1672, Sky_Paladin wrote:There are 7 players alive, but it's reported as 9 because FakeGod made a rule that vigs don't reduce the total vote requirements.
In post 1673, FakeGod wrote:
Players being killed off during the day does not affect the number of votes needed to lynch, once the day starts.
ok
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 7, Sky_Paladin wrote:There can be only one Sky

In post 463, Sky_Paladin wrote:Hey look at that, I RVS'd onto scum. I take no credit for this, I literally only voted him because he had Skies in his name.

VOTE: Human Sequencer

Sheeping Eddie because why solve the game myself if somebody else will do it for me eh~
brian doesn't really look too good his votes on the two scums is a meme and no real pushes on the two scum in his iso
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Shattiel »

I meant sky
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Shattiel »

Actually why is sky town? I don't see any scum hunting in his iso just a lot of texts that talk nonsense
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Shattiel »

Spoiler:
In post 304, Sky_Paladin wrote:When I left, there was 4 pages. Now there are heaps. I was not prepared for this.

Hey so in all my games I super read hard everybody's posts and do massive try hard walls for town. I've decided I'm going to try hard and be as lazy as possible for this game. I appreciate players may go 'Look he is changing his meta, lynch him' and you know what, I don't care anymore. Where not playing for money and I just realised that I'd rather be asleep.

So with that out of the way here's stuff I found interesting on the read:

Gamma
My Sky_Paladin townread is cos they thought my action was serious, meaning they thought Fire was in the game, meaning they weren't paying attention to the player list, meaning they're probably town because scum would peruse the player list to search for dangers
I'm afraid to say I didn't think your action was serious because I don't believe FG would give anybody a day 1 spellcard that was also a dayvig. Because I totally picked a late game character thinking "haha this'll be a vig for sure!" and then I got a load of potatoes. So if somebody actually got a day 1 vig they are probably scum, and that's probably why we got that updated rules from FG going "Oh if somebody gets dayvigged it deosnt end the day and the amount required to lynch a player doesn't change tee hee" so scum can't wait til a wagon is at L-1 and then shoot somebody to end the phase.

Eddie Skies
this post says 'this list contains all 3 scum'
Do we know there are three scum? Am I going to have to read the rules ? sigh
Also 'my avvy is more theme'
no my avvy is Cirno
You lose

Purrcote
Leave cloudman alone
y tho
Votes DLE
Explain please.

Eddie Cane
this
purr convince me why one of the other 7 is worthy of a vote
Why is Purr special? Is this in response to Purr asking people not to vote Brian?

Katyusha
reads
you forgot to include me ;___; /forever alone

General: I enjoy Elibern bring up Eddie for his position (or lack thereof) on Gaiden. This looks like the first Serious Business thing in the thread so far and I'm of the opinion that: Eddie should clarify, given the lack of content from Gaiden.
TBH this is the most I've seen Gaiden post in a game - is it AI?

Conversely Katyusha's post here where she responds to Gaiden makes me think eh, maybe there is content that I just can't see.

This pings me though:
I also felt this was a townie response, scum usually posture when asked this or at least fake a read.
~~

I saw a Brian Skies wagon appear and I got excited but then it ran away, so I guess I'll leave my vote there while I sleep.

ebwop goddamn this was supposed to be a lazy post.
In post 305, Sky_Paladin wrote:Turns out Eddie Cane and Eddie Skies are different people, I;m sure this won't end badly.
In post 304, Sky_Paladin wrote:Eddie
this post says 'this list contains all 3 scum'

Do we know there are three scum? Am I going to have to read the rules ? sigh
So I read the rules, no number of scum identified.

Like I'm sure this is just a simple case of me reading too much into what people wrote and it's totes not a gotcha but

why did you say three scum?
In post 637, Sky_Paladin wrote:There probably was? My main concern was they were massively over-reacting and response to pressure was to appear to meltdown and complain that it's not fair without doing anything really.

I mean if I had attracted a whole bunch of votes I would go ok that's fair - I have less posts than other people. I have always argued for a policy lynch of chronic lurkers but it never happens so I thought well why try so hard for the first half of the game and get screwed over mid-game because I wrote a lot and its easy to find problems with people who write a lot, when I could just comment on the things I found interesting and save people the trouble of walls. I can always try hard later if it matters. Suddenly votes appearing = it matters. The best way to get votes off of yourself is to put a better reason for people to vote elsewhere. HS wrote a list of lurking players (myself included) but quantified it as "Why don't these people have votes" instead of "We should put pressure on these players who aren't doing anything, look here is my vote on playerx to show I am serious about advancing the game state".

So when you write a giant wall and don't advance your own game state (still no vote from HS) then you are deadweight and must be destroyed by fire.

Right now though I feel good about some combination of Human Sequence/Text Gen and maybe even Purrcocet all being thrown into the blender. Purrcocet at least has a vote but every time I read their posts I think 'is this shitposting non-content I see?' and want it to meet justice.

TBH I had a strong scum read on Katy from the start of the day but she has posted a lot of content and looks shiny so I think it might just be her white mage avatar bothers me because it's moving and I keep looking at it.

Kiana is my other top town read at the moment. I enjoy wall posters and her tone is a delight to read. Everybody else basically doesn't rate in my eyes yet but that's okay because I don't either.
In post 645, Sky_Paladin wrote:To clarify further -
When somebody says "player x is doing good" it encourages them to do more of that thing. So when Kiana posted I had warm fuzzies and thought "guess I'll post more later zoop". It needs no further clarification and invites players to question Kiana's motives rather than mine. So that is a risk that Kiana took - if I later flip scum, people remember this and look back at her with sharp eyes.
OTOH when somebody says "player x did a bad" it invites people to look at the player who is 'doing bad' and evaluate but without guidance, eg "Player x did a bad because (reason)!".

So not only did he crap on Kiana (my town read) he also crapped on my cornflakes, and to what end?
In post 1083, Sky_Paladin wrote:I actually strongly considered Cirno (haha strong!) and she was on my list of toons to pick

I would love to banter but I dont want ot fill up the thread with motivation sapping noncontent posts.

hypothetically if tg flips and it's not game over, what do?

I remember katy posted a list of plans earlier but I forgot the details. something like dunn vigs gaiden or rolechecks him I can't remember.

IMO it's not worth checking a low profile player like that - that's what policy lynches are for and friendly neighbourhood spiderscums that are trying to find the doctor.

Come to think of it I'm not on Katy's locktown list yet so I should work out what is going on there. It is always good to make friends with a vig even if they're out of shots.

Although iirc there are usually spellcards to refresh other spellcards.

Katy, on a scale of one to ten, with one being last week's pizza in a blender and 10 being the expensive china on top of the shelf your mother saves for the special guests, whereabouts are you rating me?

Asking for a friend.
there's 1000 posts in the game and the content of his post is lols
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:27 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1484, FakeGod wrote:
VoteCount 3.7

SXTLHGaiden [0] -
Sky_Paladin [0] -
Titus [0] -
Katyusha [0] -
Lexa [0] -
NicoRobin [4] - Lexa, Purrcocet, Sky_Paladin, Titus
Elbirn [1] - hebichan
hebichan [1] - Elbirn
Purrcocet [0] -
Gamma Emerald [0] -

Not Voting [4]
- SXTLHGaiden, Katyusha, NicoRobin, Gamma Emerald

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-04-14 09:00:00)
why vig those two btw? I thought my slot got wagoned d3
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1685, Sky_Paladin wrote:If Nico was scum all this time and I just stalled the game a week in RL for nothing I'll be a sad fairy. But I guess we should let this play out in all its macabre horror.
shutup :P
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:35 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Dayvig Firebringer

glgl
Is Firebringer even associated with this game?
Possibly scumthought, seems already aware of Fire not being in the game, which makes sense if he's already perused the playerlist for threats
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:
This sounds like a lame scumread
In post 80, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because it's NAI, she does it as both aligns, and I feel like you tried to make something out of nothing
In what way is it a lame scumread? Especially considering Kat made an offhand distinction regarding Purr's alignment off of nothing.
I thought Purr was scumreading them for their RVS on me?
In post 75, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 40, Sky_Paladin wrote:iirc FakeGod doesn't accept bold generics eg
Vig Lexa
, you'll need to make it a proper spell card to count for realsies.
In other news Sky_Paladin is probtown
For stating NAI information?
For not realizing Fire wasn't even in the game. Scum would probably peruse the playerlist for threats, as seen above with why I said that first thing was a scumthought
In post 54, FakeGod wrote:
Katyusha [2] - Purrcocet
In post 84, Human Sequencer wrote:anybody pushing the vig is bein dum and will be voted unless they realise how dum they're bein
?

Why is pushing the claimed vig dumb? If anything, that should be one of our priorities since we don't want to end up just enabling her if she's scum.
Do you think FG would give scum a vig?
In post 85, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Katy is in this game! Cool! Katyusha is good player!
Yes, let's buddy up to the claimed vig. Surely she won't notice you if you talk about how great she is. :roll:
Shade noted. Also possible perspective slip from the last thing.

serious vote glgl
the reason for voting him is so bad to be a buss gamma can be town.
Especially how Human called out this post later
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1688, Gamma Emerald wrote:idk how that comes off as no reads
not no reads.. no scumhunting intent looked at his posts it's main focus is not his reads he just ends up talking some vague nonsense.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1691, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw are you the same Shattiel from MU?
Yeah I'm town so sheep me
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Shattiel »

Lexa Eibrn Action
I'll iso these people later gonna tak a break
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1694, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1692, Shattiel wrote:
In post 1691, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw are you the same Shattiel from MU?
Yeah I'm town so sheep me
um you didn't answer the question
*Yes and I'm town
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:39 am

Post by Shattiel »

Spoiler:
In post 405, Brian Skies wrote:First of all, if you haven't caught on already, I strongly believe that Kat's scum here, and I'll break it down for you.
In post 4, Katyusha wrote:alright listen up

Using your spell card today is a scumclaim and will be met with a policy lynch

I have a vig that only works on wagons that have gone to L-1 and I feel it’s best used as a double lynch today - I realize a lot of people may think I shouldn’t claim this but
when I roll town I find I play better while conftown
-
and this role is pretty strong and obviously town when it’s coordinated by town
, most L-1 wagons either end in a lynch or are bad lynches anyway. And yes it’s stage 1 so it works at day

We should try to decide on a first lynch around 4-5 days into the DP, and then use info from that for the next lynch. I will not shoot a townread (or Purrcocet unless I’m 100% sure they are scum) however.
In post 63, Katyusha wrote:As I understand it, L-1 in the past as long as it’s in a VC

I can double check though
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:It must be your stage or past your stage for you to be able to use your spell card.
She opens up by saying he wants to use her role and anyone who decides to use theirs instead is scum (strong fearmongering, favored tactic by most scum; coupled with the fact that she's claiming a 'vig' type role, this makes for an effective tactic for scaring townies into following them). This irked me because there was no discussion as to whether her role was best for the day or that if someone else had a better role to use that she'd be open to it. This felt more like a power play by Kats to confirm her role and hope that by claiming and confirming her role people would townread her for it, rather than trying to see what was best for the town and making sure she would take the best shot (emphasized by her stated desire to be conftowned and treated as town by confirmability and wanting to make sure she got her vig shot off and getting a second flip rather than making sure it was the best thing to do). From my experience, town are less concerned about being treated as conftown, but scum prioritize it since it gives them more influence over the playerlist and also lets them skate by on bad towncred.

Also note that nothing about her role or the setup states that she
has
to use it today, so her pushing to use it feels more like someone who wants to take advantage of it immediately and get rid of a potential threat rather than someone hoping to optimize its use.
In post 4, Katyusha wrote:I will not shoot a townread (or Purrcocet unless I’m 100% sure they are scum) however.
In post 12, Katyusha wrote:but i highly doubt there's a better PR to use D1, it's basically a free cop on me too
Notice how she reemphasizes that her role is best for today (debatable) AND that by confirming her role, she's be basically conftowned (confirmabilty != town).
In post 8, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: Katyusha

i literally almost threw up
In post 18, Katyusha wrote:
In post 17, Eddie Cane wrote:giga whats ur relationship with molly purrocets

none, my chakras are flaring tho theres something with them i FEEL IT

but yo purrcs i got a counterproposal for u:

VOTE: purrcocet
:dead: :dead: :dead:
She subtly instigates Purrcoat and then jumps on him when he suspects her.
In post 37, Katyusha wrote:I agree that what they haven’t done is like scummy and that elbirn’s push is townie but they’re capable of doing that as scum and are probably memeing. Either way they need pressure
In post 37, Katyusha wrote:Seriously tho what’s ur take on purrcs
Doesn't think Purr is scummy, but he needs pressure?
In post 58, Elbirn wrote:I reside in a serene and peaceful world where no moderator is enough of a bastard to grant even more killing power to the team whose power it is to kill people. It is wonderful here. There is birdsong, and the gentle pitter-patter of the snowmelt dripping off of the tree branches and into the lake below. I breath out, and with my breath go all of my troubles. Because FakeGod knows that if there's a scum vig I am going to frown at him.
In post 59, Katyusha wrote:agreed on you about scum vigs - when i was thinking about claiming i wasnt sure if FG's design style is different for this sort of game,
i've only read the alice in wonderland games
and all of the games that've been played during my time. i probably should take a look later, i'm honestly not sure what to expect if we're getting basically a D1 double lynch and probably 3 scum.
In post 102, SXTLHGaiden wrote:Well, sky did play in touhou upick 4 [aborted] and there were enough spellcard being thrown around that he'd know the rules.
In post 103, Katyusha wrote:oh shit scum did have killing power in that one, hm

i guess i'm not an IC, which is fine, but still.
i still think we should use my spellcard asap
In post 124, Brian Skies wrote:Kat, you said you read all the Alice in Wonderland games, but did you come across that one? It's the sequel to his Through the Looking Glass game.
In post 125, Katyusha wrote:Yeah I remember that one, but it’s different

That setup was built around giving clues of that role’s existence, which Kagami figured out pretty quickly (though she did have the flip to help her)

I figured if FG were to include a scum vig it’s going to be more clearly scum by set up spec.
Notice how Kat agrees with Elbirn that vigs are less likely to be scum and how she brings up other games to support her claim. When I brought it up to her, I was expecting her response to be more along the lines of 'I forgot that game' or 'I didn't see that one because it the title didn't fit the theme' or something along those lines. Instead she admits to knowing about it but didn't bring it up, and the explanation seemed to be more of her trying to explain her way back into her original narrative and how it didn't apply rather than any acknowledgement of why her role could be suspicious.

Also note how even after it's made clear to her that there were scum killing powers in other games, and that her role wouldn't make her town, that she still wanted to make sure she could use her power. Feels like she's getting antsy and wants to make sure she gets her ability off.
In post 143, Katyusha wrote:didn't even notice the brian wagon but i like its composition so far and i'm not townreading him

Another vote on someone who openly suspects her, but fails to explain why I'm worthy of a vote other than 'I'm not being townread.' Probably her looking to shut down those who suspect her and get rid of a threat.
In post 149, Human Sequencer wrote:if ur all wagoning him cuz his posts are ugly that's something I completely understand but gamma deserves it too and maybe even Kat
HS openly suspects Kat as well, and once again, see where Kat ends up going.
In post 185, Text Generator wrote:Eddie and probably one of Kiana or Lexa are scum; BS is provisionally town. The composition of the BS wagon, for the record, is actually bad. Gaiden might be scum too.

Katyusha changed her claim and should vig the L-1 wagon
after
an unvote to prove that her role is actually what she just said. If she can vig anyone who has ever been at L-1, I'd agree that that seems unlikely as a scum role.

VOTE: eddie cane
In post 190, Katyusha wrote:I’ve never changed my claim, what are you talking about?

Can you expand on your Eddie read?
In post 191, Text Generator wrote:You claimed you could vig the L-1 wagon initially. Then you claimed you could vig anyone who had ever been at L-1, which is very different in my mind.

Tentatively EC's reads look easy or spurious. He has a pool of mostly low content posters, and his preferred lynch order is nearly the opposite of the order I read the slots in.

To a certain extent, I'm waiting for Kiana and Sky Paladin to do something, but I don't want to make them post because I want to see if they'll continue to lie low.
In post 194, Katyusha wrote:Meh, I figure the “have gone to” shows it works on past wagons but I get you

I can kind of see where Eddie’s reads are coming from as well and am not sure if viewing the gamestate differently is scummy at this stage - if anything I kind of think it’s better to see where he takes them since that’s how I usually read stronger scum players

Not sure if “spurious” is the word i’d put to them. They seem like reasonable gutreads as well - especially considering how he’s not really strongly scumreading anyone. I feel like people faking reads don’t just “wind up” faking poe reads and if I nailed down a reason for why his reads seem genuine it’s that. Not to insinuate scum are incapable of faking reads, I just don’t think with the persona Eddie would put up this game it fits that well

Plus one on Kiana and Sky, though
Kat's quick to defend Eddie, who she'd bee trying to warm up to and who also has 'POE' reads in her favor. She claims to 'kinda see where Eddie's reads are coming from,' but fails to discern how or why she feels this way, just that she thinks he's town. I still have to go through Eddie's posts, but I find this noteworthy and possibly indicative of a buddy.
In post 197, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: DLE
In post 198, Katyusha wrote:Purrc idk if I’ve ever agreed w ur votes this game :(
Awkward reaction considering Purr doesn't even townread Kat, Kat doesn't have any strong feelings on Purr either way, and she even tried to wagon Purr before moving on after realizing people weren't interested in flashwagoning him.
In post 207, Katyusha wrote:{Elbrin, DLE}
{Dunnstral, Purrcs}
{Eddie, Gamma, hebi}
{Gaiden}
-----------
{Kiana, Lexa, TG}
{Brian, HS}
Suddenly Purr is town, which is mostly an Eddie read, and her scumpool is comprised of lurkers/lynchbait and players that have openly suspected her or questioned her claim.
In post 211, Katyusha wrote:
it's just bad
i don't wanna live in a universe where people actually vote other people for knowing who is and isn't in the game
this is kind of a weird thing to say about the person you're voting for though
Another awkward comment, because apparently HS can't have conflicting thoughts about someone he RVS-voted.
In post 160, Eddie Cane wrote:Sky / Kiana / TG / Brian / Lexa / DLE / Hebi / Human
In post 173, Eddie Cane wrote:{Brian > HS / TG > Hebi > Sky > Kiana > Lexa}
In post 223, Eddie Cane wrote:{Brian > HS > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}
It bothers me that Eddie feels the need to state the same scumreads over and over with minimal changes (which are mostly lurker/inactive players as well as those who openly suspect or don't immediately accept Kat as town), but I feel like Kat wouldn't brazenly copy Eddie's scumreads (in that she only omits Hebi and Sky) if this was an Eddie/Kat scumteam. The overlap here though is a big red flag (mostly for Kat since I see this more as her sheeping his reads than buddies pushing the same thing).
In post 243, Human Sequencer wrote:Kat is a towny town
why do we have to waste an easy townread on a confirmable slot zzz
This is a questionable post, especially since HS openly suspected kat earlier (without explanation). Not sure if this is actually how HS feels about Kat or if he's just giving in to Kat's intimidation.
In post 248, Human Sequencer wrote:he has a lynchboner for brian and me which i don't really get

eddie why do you have a lynchboner for brian and me
But he does see something similar to me regarding Eddie/Kat, maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 272, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 267, Katyusha wrote:
In post 263, Human Sequencer wrote:can you really not see how a slot having a lot of one line, unimpressionable posts can cause them to mentally slurry together with other players
maybe it's from doing an iso? i don't know, having read this game entirely in context and not yet doing an ISO i feel like Eddie has been kind of echoing what I've been thinking in my head a lot, maybe change a thing or two.

and yeah, don't force reads if you don't have to. i have full faith if you're town you can towntell and scumhunt fine but right now I don't really see it. If anything you kind of remind me of your play in that shitty micro from way back when? it was literally your last game iirc, you felt kind of potatoey i guess and just kind of floating around. if you're just in a rut though let's try to get out of it
the difference is i'm not thinking what you're thinking
i've asked him to explain the whole brian thing like twice and he's just stonewalling me so i don't know how i'm supposed to see what he's seeing

if the micro was the nano multiball with luca blight (which was my last game before hiatus i think) then i was in a massive rut then, but i was also town in that game
i don't feel particularly rutty rn tho
In post 274, Katyusha wrote:also the possibility i'm getting pocketed exists etc

i dont want to paranoia lynch eddie d1 though i'd feel like a shitty friend
HS tries to air his suspicions on Eddie, and Kat continues to strangely buddy his reads and defend him.

From my experience, scum struggle with reasons for scumreading someone, and so far, Kat/Eddie have mostly been just townreading players (something that's far easier for scum since they already know their alignments). Elbirn's confusion over Kat/Eddie's Gaiden townread (someone I alway struggle with reading, although I think I remember Kagami claiming to have a good grasp on him), resonates a little with me.

Also, HS is right in that Eddie mostly just reiterated his POE pool instead of explaining his reads in any way.
In post 280, Katyusha wrote:
In post 120, SXTLHGaiden wrote:I also just learned that going to night phase advances the stage.
feels like an oddly specific thing to try to derptowntell with as scum, i think it's more likely genuine

scum probably have had some time to discuss the setup and mechanics considering how much it's centered around the game, if he's scum i think he just doesn't mention this while giving setup info since it's not on his mind

nothing conclusive i'd like hard-whiteknight him off of but it's a preliminary townread.
I'm also not really buying this as a reason to townread Gaiden. Sure, it seems a little odd for someone to state openly in thread, but fake towntells are a thing and I don't see how this reaction couldn't have been faked. Not to mention it's not like Gaiden's really done anything that I find even moderately helpful or insightful.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:where? also, i've posted about why i scumread brian at least a while ago, you literally just iso'd me.
For the record, the only explanation I've found regarding his BS/HS scumreads thus far are that he thinks we're 'buddies.' But the only reasoning I can infer from his posts is that HS doesn't understand why I was being wagoned and that we've both suspected Kat to some degree.

So this response is very ??? to me.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:Actually, I am a mafia brain Jesus.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:Brian has seen one of my worst town games on site, that was mostly because my hydra partner told me someone was 100% scum and to push it and they had a 10 game track record of reading that person flawlessly and they were town.....
Lol.

Kiana spamming the thread seems like a good stopping point for now. I'll go over more reads in my next post.

I also don't really feel the need to claim, but will if needed. My role does play into my scumread of Kat a little bit.

VOTE: Katyusha
kat looks good in scum iso brian sounds like he's trying to get his thoughts to kat and HS read on Kat sounds tmi
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:43 am

Post by Shattiel »

I can vig a player who was recorded to be at L-1 in any votecount once per game, starting at D1.

I can kill a player who was recorded to be at L-1 in any votecount once per game, starting at D1.

unless you're saying a scum vig is unlikely, which I agree with here. there's probably going to be some parallel or something that makes the role clearly scum if it exists, which seems mechanically weird in a game with public actions.
I don't really care about going into a long discussion about this with you, but as far as I'm concerned, this wasn't (or probably wasn't) a setup that was designed in advance and roles were probably determined based on player submissions and not with any predetermined ideas regarding flavor or more subtle setup nuances like you're implying. It makes more sense to me for a role to be more ambiguous in its application than to just be 'this is obviously a scum power' or 'this is obviously a town power,' especially since everyone has to
publicly declare
when they'd be using their power. Otherwise, scum are pretty much dead in the water from the start since from what you're implying, one or more of them wouldn't even be able to use their spellcard since it would make it obvious they were scum and they'd be lynched.

Negative utility town roles are also a thing. And so are roles that look townish on the surface but are actually scum roles. And I'd expect both of these from any moderator worth their salt.

I'm also from the school of thought that roles don't determine alignment, and neither does confimability (which only means you have the role you claimed, not that you're town). And seeing players make bad assumptions that may or may not favor scum is a pet peeve of mine and I
will

elibirn is pretty towny, he's reading pretty genuine, especially in his apologetic mindset towards not reading the thread
everybody else just blends together
dle, Eddie cane, lexa, probably more even just feel like the same person in my head
In post 1696, Gamma Emerald wrote:why should I sheep you when you have not established credibility yet?
I make sense
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1697, Sky_Paladin wrote:The train-wreck unexpectedly stopped before I could see a satisfying conclusion. Disappointing.

I guess I'll just jump in with the obvious.

Shattiel
Actually why is sky town?
This question would be appropriate coming from one of the long term players in the game (or even Dan since he's been around presumably 'doing something' for the last three days) but you just came in fresh and haven't read the game yet.

In other words, I'd like some thought put in to explaining why this was one of your entry posts.
ofc that question is for everyone I didn't specifically asked 1 person for it I don't even know what their read on you is.
It'e only for those that read you town
In post 1698, Sky_Paladin wrote:I'll be more specific.

What prompted you to ask this?
the quotes I quoted above?
Your iso looks bad it's a fact
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1704 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:48 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1700, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1699, Shattiel wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 405, Brian Skies wrote:First of all, if you haven't caught on already, I strongly believe that Kat's scum here, and I'll break it down for you.
In post 4, Katyusha wrote:alright listen up

Using your spell card today is a scumclaim and will be met with a policy lynch

I have a vig that only works on wagons that have gone to L-1 and I feel it’s best used as a double lynch today - I realize a lot of people may think I shouldn’t claim this but
when I roll town I find I play better while conftown
-
and this role is pretty strong and obviously town when it’s coordinated by town
, most L-1 wagons either end in a lynch or are bad lynches anyway. And yes it’s stage 1 so it works at day

We should try to decide on a first lynch around 4-5 days into the DP, and then use info from that for the next lynch. I will not shoot a townread (or Purrcocet unless I’m 100% sure they are scum) however.
In post 63, Katyusha wrote:As I understand it, L-1 in the past as long as it’s in a VC

I can double check though
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:It must be your stage or past your stage for you to be able to use your spell card.
She opens up by saying he wants to use her role and anyone who decides to use theirs instead is scum (strong fearmongering, favored tactic by most scum; coupled with the fact that she's claiming a 'vig' type role, this makes for an effective tactic for scaring townies into following them). This irked me because there was no discussion as to whether her role was best for the day or that if someone else had a better role to use that she'd be open to it. This felt more like a power play by Kats to confirm her role and hope that by claiming and confirming her role people would townread her for it, rather than trying to see what was best for the town and making sure she would take the best shot (emphasized by her stated desire to be conftowned and treated as town by confirmability and wanting to make sure she got her vig shot off and getting a second flip rather than making sure it was the best thing to do). From my experience, town are less concerned about being treated as conftown, but scum prioritize it since it gives them more influence over the playerlist and also lets them skate by on bad towncred.

Also note that nothing about her role or the setup states that she
has
to use it today, so her pushing to use it feels more like someone who wants to take advantage of it immediately and get rid of a potential threat rather than someone hoping to optimize its use.
In post 12, Katyusha wrote:but i highly doubt there's a better PR to use D1, it's basically a free cop on me too
Notice how she reemphasizes that her role is best for today (debatable) AND that by confirming her role, she's be basically conftowned (confirmabilty != town).
In post 8, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: Katyusha

i literally almost threw up
In post 18, Katyusha wrote:
In post 17, Eddie Cane wrote:giga whats ur relationship with molly purrocets

none, my chakras are flaring tho theres something with them i FEEL IT

but yo purrcs i got a counterproposal for u:

VOTE: purrcocet
:dead: :dead: :dead:
She subtly instigates Purrcoat and then jumps on him when he suspects her.
In post 37, Katyusha wrote:I agree that what they haven’t done is like scummy and that elbirn’s push is townie but they’re capable of doing that as scum and are probably memeing. Either way they need pressure
In post 37, Katyusha wrote:Seriously tho what’s ur take on purrcs
Doesn't think Purr is scummy, but he needs pressure?
In post 58, Elbirn wrote:I reside in a serene and peaceful world where no moderator is enough of a bastard to grant even more killing power to the team whose power it is to kill people. It is wonderful here. There is birdsong, and the gentle pitter-patter of the snowmelt dripping off of the tree branches and into the lake below. I breath out, and with my breath go all of my troubles. Because FakeGod knows that if there's a scum vig I am going to frown at him.
In post 59, Katyusha wrote:agreed on you about scum vigs - when i was thinking about claiming i wasnt sure if FG's design style is different for this sort of game,
i've only read the alice in wonderland games
and all of the games that've been played during my time. i probably should take a look later, i'm honestly not sure what to expect if we're getting basically a D1 double lynch and probably 3 scum.
In post 102, SXTLHGaiden wrote:Well, sky did play in touhou upick 4 [aborted] and there were enough spellcard being thrown around that he'd know the rules.
In post 103, Katyusha wrote:oh shit scum did have killing power in that one, hm

i guess i'm not an IC, which is fine, but still.
i still think we should use my spellcard asap
In post 124, Brian Skies wrote:Kat, you said you read all the Alice in Wonderland games, but did you come across that one? It's the sequel to his Through the Looking Glass game.
In post 125, Katyusha wrote:Yeah I remember that one, but it’s different

That setup was built around giving clues of that role’s existence, which Kagami figured out pretty quickly (though she did have the flip to help her)

I figured if FG were to include a scum vig it’s going to be more clearly scum by set up spec.
Notice how Kat agrees with Elbirn that vigs are less likely to be scum and how she brings up other games to support her claim. When I brought it up to her, I was expecting her response to be more along the lines of 'I forgot that game' or 'I didn't see that one because it the title didn't fit the theme' or something along those lines. Instead she admits to knowing about it but didn't bring it up, and the explanation seemed to be more of her trying to explain her way back into her original narrative and how it didn't apply rather than any acknowledgement of why her role could be suspicious.

Also note how even after it's made clear to her that there were scum killing powers in other games, and that her role wouldn't make her town, that she still wanted to make sure she could use her power. Feels like she's getting antsy and wants to make sure she gets her ability off.
In post 143, Katyusha wrote:didn't even notice the brian wagon but i like its composition so far and i'm not townreading him

Another vote on someone who openly suspects her, but fails to explain why I'm worthy of a vote other than 'I'm not being townread.' Probably her looking to shut down those who suspect her and get rid of a threat.
In post 149, Human Sequencer wrote:if ur all wagoning him cuz his posts are ugly that's something I completely understand but gamma deserves it too and maybe even Kat
HS openly suspects Kat as well, and once again, see where Kat ends up going.
In post 185, Text Generator wrote:Eddie and probably one of Kiana or Lexa are scum; BS is provisionally town. The composition of the BS wagon, for the record, is actually bad. Gaiden might be scum too.

Katyusha changed her claim and should vig the L-1 wagon
after
an unvote to prove that her role is actually what she just said. If she can vig anyone who has ever been at L-1, I'd agree that that seems unlikely as a scum role.

VOTE: eddie cane
In post 190, Katyusha wrote:I’ve never changed my claim, what are you talking about?

Can you expand on your Eddie read?
In post 191, Text Generator wrote:You claimed you could vig the L-1 wagon initially. Then you claimed you could vig anyone who had ever been at L-1, which is very different in my mind.

Tentatively EC's reads look easy or spurious. He has a pool of mostly low content posters, and his preferred lynch order is nearly the opposite of the order I read the slots in.

To a certain extent, I'm waiting for Kiana and Sky Paladin to do something, but I don't want to make them post because I want to see if they'll continue to lie low.
In post 194, Katyusha wrote:Meh, I figure the “have gone to” shows it works on past wagons but I get you

I can kind of see where Eddie’s reads are coming from as well and am not sure if viewing the gamestate differently is scummy at this stage - if anything I kind of think it’s better to see where he takes them since that’s how I usually read stronger scum players

Not sure if “spurious” is the word i’d put to them. They seem like reasonable gutreads as well - especially considering how he’s not really strongly scumreading anyone. I feel like people faking reads don’t just “wind up” faking poe reads and if I nailed down a reason for why his reads seem genuine it’s that. Not to insinuate scum are incapable of faking reads, I just don’t think with the persona Eddie would put up this game it fits that well

Plus one on Kiana and Sky, though
Kat's quick to defend Eddie, who she'd bee trying to warm up to and who also has 'POE' reads in her favor. She claims to 'kinda see where Eddie's reads are coming from,' but fails to discern how or why she feels this way, just that she thinks he's town. I still have to go through Eddie's posts, but I find this noteworthy and possibly indicative of a buddy.
In post 197, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: DLE
In post 198, Katyusha wrote:Purrc idk if I’ve ever agreed w ur votes this game :(
Awkward reaction considering Purr doesn't even townread Kat, Kat doesn't have any strong feelings on Purr either way, and she even tried to wagon Purr before moving on after realizing people weren't interested in flashwagoning him.
In post 207, Katyusha wrote:{Elbrin, DLE}
{Dunnstral, Purrcs}
{Eddie, Gamma, hebi}
{Gaiden}
-----------
{Kiana, Lexa, TG}
{Brian, HS}
Suddenly Purr is town, which is mostly an Eddie read, and her scumpool is comprised of lurkers/lynchbait and players that have openly suspected her or questioned her claim.
In post 211, Katyusha wrote:
it's just bad
this is kind of a weird thing to say about the person you're voting for though
Another awkward comment, because apparently HS can't have conflicting thoughts about someone he RVS-voted.
In post 160, Eddie Cane wrote:Sky / Kiana / TG / Brian / Lexa / DLE / Hebi / Human
In post 173, Eddie Cane wrote:{Brian > HS / TG > Hebi > Sky > Kiana > Lexa}
In post 223, Eddie Cane wrote:{Brian > HS > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}
It bothers me that Eddie feels the need to state the same scumreads over and over with minimal changes (which are mostly lurker/inactive players as well as those who openly suspect or don't immediately accept Kat as town), but I feel like Kat wouldn't brazenly copy Eddie's scumreads (in that she only omits Hebi and Sky) if this was an Eddie/Kat scumteam. The overlap here though is a big red flag (mostly for Kat since I see this more as her sheeping his reads than buddies pushing the same thing).
This is a questionable post, especially since HS openly suspected kat earlier (without explanation). Not sure if this is actually how HS feels about Kat or if he's just giving in to Kat's intimidation.
In post 248, Human Sequencer wrote:he has a lynchboner for brian and me which i don't really get

eddie why do you have a lynchboner for brian and me
But he does see something similar to me regarding Eddie/Kat, maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 272, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 267, Katyusha wrote:
In post 263, Human Sequencer wrote:can you really not see how a slot having a lot of one line, unimpressionable posts can cause them to mentally slurry together with other players
maybe it's from doing an iso? i don't know, having read this game entirely in context and not yet doing an ISO i feel like Eddie has been kind of echoing what I've been thinking in my head a lot, maybe change a thing or two.

and yeah, don't force reads if you don't have to. i have full faith if you're town you can towntell and scumhunt fine but right now I don't really see it. If anything you kind of remind me of your play in that shitty micro from way back when? it was literally your last game iirc, you felt kind of potatoey i guess and just kind of floating around. if you're just in a rut though let's try to get out of it
the difference is i'm not thinking what you're thinking
i've asked him to explain the whole brian thing like twice and he's just stonewalling me so i don't know how i'm supposed to see what he's seeing

if the micro was the nano multiball with luca blight (which was my last game before hiatus i think) then i was in a massive rut then, but i was also town in that game
i don't feel particularly rutty rn tho
In post 274, Katyusha wrote:also the possibility i'm getting pocketed exists etc

i dont want to paranoia lynch eddie d1 though i'd feel like a shitty friend
HS tries to air his suspicions on Eddie, and Kat continues to strangely buddy his reads and defend him.

From my experience, scum struggle with reasons for scumreading someone, and so far, Kat/Eddie have mostly been just townreading players (something that's far easier for scum since they already know their alignments). Elbirn's confusion over Kat/Eddie's Gaiden townread (someone I alway struggle with reading, although I think I remember Kagami claiming to have a good grasp on him), resonates a little with me.

Also, HS is right in that Eddie mostly just reiterated his POE pool instead of explaining his reads in any way.
In post 280, Katyusha wrote:
In post 120, SXTLHGaiden wrote:I also just learned that going to night phase advances the stage.
feels like an oddly specific thing to try to derptowntell with as scum, i think it's more likely genuine

scum probably have had some time to discuss the setup and mechanics considering how much it's centered around the game, if he's scum i think he just doesn't mention this while giving setup info since it's not on his mind

nothing conclusive i'd like hard-whiteknight him off of but it's a preliminary townread.
I'm also not really buying this as a reason to townread Gaiden. Sure, it seems a little odd for someone to state openly in thread, but fake towntells are a thing and I don't see how this reaction couldn't have been faked. Not to mention it's not like Gaiden's really done anything that I find even moderately helpful or insightful.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:where? also, i've posted about why i scumread brian at least a while ago, you literally just iso'd me.
For the record, the only explanation I've found regarding his BS/HS scumreads thus far are that he thinks we're 'buddies.' But the only reasoning I can infer from his posts is that HS doesn't understand why I was being wagoned and that we've both suspected Kat to some degree.

So this response is very ??? to me.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:Actually, I am a mafia brain Jesus.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:Brian has seen one of my worst town games on site, that was mostly because my hydra partner told me someone was 100% scum and to push it and they had a 10 game track record of reading that person flawlessly and they were town.....
Lol.

Kiana spamming the thread seems like a good stopping point for now. I'll go over more reads in my next post.

I also don't really feel the need to claim, but will if needed. My role does play into my scumread of Kat a little bit.

VOTE: Katyusha
kat looks good in scum iso brian sounds like he's trying to get his thoughts to kat and HS read on Kat sounds tmi
I'm not sure if Kat is one to hardbus her entire team -_-
yeah I doubt he'd do that to that's why I actually said he's good. You misunderstand it
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1701, Shattiel wrote:

publicly declare

will

elibirn is pretty towny, he's reading pretty genuine, especially in his apologetic mindset towards not reading the thread
everybody else just blends together
dle, Eddie cane, lexa, probably more even just feel like the same person in my head
In post 1696, Gamma Emerald wrote:why should I sheep you when you have not established credibility yet?
I make sense
kek those two quoted above are supposed to go into that spoiler together with 1699 btw
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:51 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1702, Gamma Emerald wrote:No you don't :facepalm:
why?

:omgus facepalm: :facepalm:
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:54 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1671, Sky_Paladin wrote:Gamma used their card during this phase to vig Purr and Hebi (which were targets I had nominated). He said that using the card made him hated x2 although I believe it's only for this phase.
Right? 11/4 would make sense.
There's been no consensus on this; but I personally think there's four scum and that it's Gamma/Elbirn.
@sky explain to me gamma/elbirn I'll hear you out
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:24 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 466, Lexa wrote:9-12

viewtopic.php?p=10046348#p10046348

first thing i remember having any thought about on hebi, nothing specifically indicative but gut feels town, just sounds really pure

viewtopic.php?p=10046464#p10046464

ooh good catch, didn't notice that on human. yeah just calling gammas post bad but not scummy while you're voting for him definitely lines up with the scum waffle, first real lead, good place to do this

In post 220, Eddie Cane wrote:I'm easy to talk to, I'll always work with people.
lel

these are some really empty posts i'm going through atm :/ only thing of any note through 259 is katy p much solidifying as town, super strong tone in the last several pages on top of the other points in favour

also reading elbirn is like watching paint dry

viewtopic.php?p=10046957#p10046957

agree that dle's posts have been ones more typically in his town wheelhouse, but they also aren't out of his scum one. null for me atm

viewtopic.php?p=10047000#p10047000

its at this point that i realize someone named gaiden is actually in this game o_o

i thought it was some rando that everyone else had played with a bunch...

viewtopic.php?p=10047075#p10047075

interesting that TG chooses to develop a read on kiana who hasn't really been in the thread at all while ignoring me when he'd had us both in the same category in 185. idk i'm feeling really null on this slot, their pushes and targets seem really off and stretchy and their softing of brian/maybe human looks bad but nothing they're saying actually really bleeds noticeably scummy. might just be town who's off the game atm.

viewtopic.php?p=10047086#p10047086

possible tvs with human/tg?

page 12 got a bit more interesting which i'm grateful for cause 10-11 fucking sucked to get through
Lexa somehow looks good pushing for HS but the reason that made him vote for Human is kek.
HS response sounds triggered though so that's also I'd keep an eye out for lexa :eek:
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1713, Sky_Paladin wrote:
@sky explain to me gamma/elbirn I'll hear you out
You can presume that I've already done this and that my reads are suitably explained through the game/ISO, but for your reference, my reads are:

Most town:
Katy/Dan, Kiana/Titus
Lex, Shattiel (Despite your best efforts)
Gamma
Elbirn

If I had to line them up in order from super best town friends forever through to, uh, not, the order is:
Katy/Dan, Kiana/Titus, Lex, Shattiel, Gamma, Elbirn

If you get to your "I'm all caught up!" post and you still aren't satisfied let me know and I'll go through it again.
like hell I'm gonna caught up I'm not gonna read 1500+ posts I'm just isoing people and skimming it.
I'll just form an opinion of everyone then we'll talk real time.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1722 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Shattiel »

Btw can I get a list of people who claimed? And those who already used their cards.

Only the people alive ofc
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:53 am

Post by Shattiel »

You missed your chance to use it?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 850, Human Sequencer wrote:No elbirn it's an alignment check
I cop two and crush one of their cards
In post 851, Human Sequencer wrote:Elbirn it looks like ur role is more of a balancing factor to my role as opposed to a counterclaim
In post 862, Human Sequencer wrote:Regardless some setup spec before I get nuked

Seems like the main utility we have in cards is
a. Vote count trickery (we have Kats role as an example and the fact that fg is intentionally distancing votecounts, I doubt that'd be for just one role)
B. The status of whether somebody has or hasn't used their spell card, and also crushing said spellcards
(Dunn can cop cardcrushed players, elbirn can crush a players card, I can cop two players with cards and crush one)
I think you guys should get off elbirn's wagon right now.. HS just spew both him ans Dunn town here...

Instead of suspecting Dunn and Elbirn what HS did here is convince everyone that his role just fits in with Elbirn's/Dunn's claim this is TMI.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1729, Gamma Emerald wrote:Please read the rules
in fact read all mod posts, you'll be smarter for it.
Don't worry gamma I'm smart enough to find scum I'm just making sure
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Shattiel »

Now I want to here you guys reasons for voting them
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1732, Shattiel wrote:Now I want to hear you guys reasons for voting them
if possible be detailed about it plus quotes too pls
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:13 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1733, Sky_Paladin wrote:Let me know when you're all caught up with a clear "OK I'm caught up" post.

TBH we never got this from Titus either but I at least feel now she kind of has a handle on the game state.
I'm done giving opinions of everyone talk to me now
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:31 am

Post by Shattiel »

Wut I already did? I've been giving reads since I came in.
Idk what you want from me.
Sky/Lexa this where I'm at right now.
I'm not gonna read every post in this game lol now talk to me about your reads so mine will improved I'll see where you're coming from and judged it right or wrong after I look through it.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1739 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1738, Sky_Paladin wrote:OK, maybe things are done differently on MU.

For me, could you please write just a list of 'Most town' through to 'most scum' so I can get in one post a clear understanding of where you are in the game state.
I'm not originally from MU.
Sure
Sky
Lexa
Gamma
Elbirn
Titus
ActionDan
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1740 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Shattiel »

Top being the scummiest and bottom being towniest
Now give me that reads already just explain why Gamma/elbirn
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Shattiel »

Fk me that was detailed step by step even.
Well thanks for that out of a hundred I only really read 15 of your posts.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1505, Gamma Emerald wrote:so yeah it's very apparent, I'm double hated, that last this and the next dayphase
I had a small scare wrt what happens if I am at lynch threshold at daystart but I crunched the numbers and that shouldn't happen. We do need to insure ourselves against 2 scum possibly though.
wait Gamma's votes last til lylo?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1746 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1743, Sky_Paladin wrote:
@Gamma

You are saying your hated status carries to the next phase, yes?

I didn't pay attention to this properly.

So if we (hypothetically) mislynch today, and scum kills another towny, the next day phase is 5 players, but you're hated at -2. So if there are two scum any of them can just hammer you and it's GG.

Is that about the situation?

So we are not truly in LYLO now. I wonder why I have been thinking that for this whole time.
heh so either elbirn is scum or two scums is in him :giggle:
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Shattiel »

Okay I'm finally getting a grasp of things.
Gamma should be town his 2 votes on him is a scum claim in lylo if not hammered.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1748 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Shattiel »

I'm locktown now btw feel free to take it.
I'm only scum here elbirn is scum with me
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:48 am

Post by Shattiel »

VoteCount 4.5

Sky_Paladin [0] -
Titus [0] -
ActionDan [0] -
Lexa [0] -
Shattiel [1] - Elbirn
Gamma Emerald [
] -

Not Voting [2]
- ActionDan, Shattiel

okay regardless of elbirn's alignment there should be 1 scum in his wagon right now.
And sky/gamma doesn't sound SvS
So
VOTE: Lexus
You're scum bye
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:50 am

Post by Shattiel »

@everyone sheep me
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:52 am

Post by Shattiel »

Or we could just lynch Gamma instead and play it safe. His penalty is horse crap in lylo
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Shattiel »

kekek calling me scum and saying that I buddied the person you just voted.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1756, Lexa wrote:Kekek calling me scum after reading 0 of my posts

Unfortunate that the others don't have the virtue of knowing my alignment or what you're trying to do would be as blatantly obvious to them as it is to me
You're outed lol just give up.

LEXA IS AN OUTED SCUM AND DAMN THAT OMGUS FEELS GREAT
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1758, Gamma Emerald wrote:um lol I'm not hated next day
oh lol well good job you just locktowned me
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1680, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1671, Sky_Paladin wrote:Gamma used their card during this phase to vig Purr and Hebi (which were targets I had nominated). He said that using the card made him hated x2 although I believe it's only for this phase.
Right? 11/4 would make sense.
There's been no consensus on this; but I personally think there's four scum and that it's Gamma/Elbirn.
I'm hated next day as well. That's why I've been saying if we think it can reasonably be inferred we have 2 scum left we need to lynch me today unless we're 100% on a scum.
you can't be shitting me right now gamma what is it really?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Shattiel »

I'm just gonna ignore Lexa right now he's just lolcatting cause he's outed just saying some omgus stuffs.

I'm looking for his partner now but I need some meta on Kiana to make sure. Does she usually busses as scum? If anyone have her meta then pls do tell
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1749, Shattiel wrote:
VoteCount 4.5

Sky_Paladin [0] -
Titus [0] -
ActionDan [0] -
Lexa [0] -
Shattiel [1] - Elbirn
Gamma Emerald [
] -

Not Voting [2]
- ActionDan, Shattiel

okay regardless of elbirn's alignment there should be 1 scum in his wagon right now.
So
You're scum bye
:up:
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Shattiel »

Sorry you got outed by poe I know it sucks.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1770 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1767, Lexa wrote:Portraying complete certainty about me, complete certainty there's two scum, complete certainty elbirn is town, repeatedly "town clearing" themselves

I.e. doing everything they can to
misdirect attention away from them long enough to survive two lynches
look how much I'm misdirecting attention to myself I'm even machinegun posting and using CAPSLOCK TO SAY YOU'RE SCUM
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Shattiel »

lol I'll stop now sorry for getting carried away.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1775, Lexa wrote:Hey funny story

DLE claimed vig
In post 1790, ActionDan wrote:ty SP.

That suggests Gamma is town. but that's all I got from that.

2ndly @Gamma, I have extensive experience with SP and I'm a pretty good judge of if he's town or not. His posting looks town af to me. That won't be satisfying obviously but take my read into consideration if say, weighing a vote there in lylo or similar.

I'll go read up now
I'll trust your SP read.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1778, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1749, Shattiel wrote:
VoteCount 4.5

Sky_Paladin [0] -
Titus [0] -
ActionDan [0] -
Lexa [0] -
Shattiel [1] - Elbirn
Gamma Emerald [
] -

Not Voting [2]
- ActionDan, Shattiel

So
You're scum bye
explain please
kek what is even your reads gamma? Look who's on outside that elbirn's wagon only me, katy and elbirn himself
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1774, ActionDan wrote:Ok Ok really tonight.

I was saving this but in case terrible things happen.

Sky Paladin is 100% town.

And since this game is a FakeGod game, there's 3 scum in 15 people and since multiple people have killing cards it seems. I guarantee one of them is scum to compensate.

Give me a list of a names that aren't Sky Paladin that satisfy the above requirement and I'll read through them
I looked at the the last game like this the #4 it got 15 players and 4 scum.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1796 (isolation #54) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:53 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1794, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm curious why you say there's a scum on elbrin 100%
why? Well katy/Action is locktown and elbirn could be scum but do you also think that there's only 1 scum left? I think 2 and no one else is there besides Action and elbirn so yeah he must be bussing right now and even elbirn is town then two scums is in him.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #55) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1797, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you agree with the "one kill was in scum's hands" idea? because if so I feel like you should only be looking at 3 giving the previous reservations with the amount of killing power we have (the fact that if one of the kills being in scums hands tilts the balance a bit)
I mean yeah it would make sense for scum to have at least 1 kill card but I don't know about setup I won't pretend like I know shit about it this isn't even a full reveal game right? And some people haven't even claimed yet so I wouldn't go there and use it as reason to scumread someone my poe is better ;)
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Shattiel »

Anyway if there's really one scum left then it's in Elbirn, Lexa, Gamma.
Lexa just looks the most bad if there's two scum left based on Gamma/Elbirn interactions.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Shattiel »

As for Titus meh I might go on a meta dive on Kiana
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1801, Sky_Paladin wrote:Elbirn seems to have checked out of the game?

Lexa tell me about your Shattiel vote. TBH their entry made me angry and I wanted to vote there but then I thought about it and figured well, they are driving activity and advancing the game state. They may not be progressing in a way that I like but they are doing 'something' which is better than nothing.
why would you be mad? Is it because I scumread you?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1810 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1804, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 549, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 466, Lexa wrote: viewtopic.php?p=10046464#p10046464

ooh good catch, didn't notice that on human. yeah just calling gammas post bad but not scummy while you're voting for him definitely lines up with the scum waffle, first real lead, good place to do this

shit like this is just a fuckin joke
like look at my vote
In post 83, Human Sequencer wrote:my only read from the last 4 pages is that Elibirn is a cool dude

vote gamma

voting gamma is always a nice time tho
are you for real
are you actually taking this seriously
Hmm, this feels like a really strong indicator of Lexa's alignment being town given I feel it aligns with the points where hs would try to play dumb wrt suspicions directed towards his flipped teammates
I pointed this out earlier too but I wouldn't mind it that much HS is ateing too much at that time probably because he knows that he's gonna be dead.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1811 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:46 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1805, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 823, Human Sequencer wrote:lynch kiana or lexa i guess

never lynch purr or elbirn
not so sure on gaiden
yeah, lexa is town.
nonono that isn't a real push especially coming from a scum who's one step away from dying. If you really believe that then what differs it from a bus?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:13 am

Post by Shattiel »

Titus is town just meta dive on Kiana.
She didn't hardbussed a scummy team in a game where she's scum she even got scumread for protecting him.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1815 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:36 am

Post by Shattiel »

How convenient for you to just drop your previous read and call me scum just because I voted for you.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1816 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1799, Shattiel wrote:Anyway if there's really one scum left then it's in Elbirn, Lexa, Gamma.
Lexa just looks the most bad if there's two scum left based on Gamma/Elbirn interactions.
actually I had another look and I'll exchange Gamma with Sky

Don't think sky could really be scum in Brian/HS iso
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1822 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:51 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1816, Shattiel wrote:
In post 1799, Shattiel wrote:Anyway if there's really one scum left then it's in Elbirn, Lexa, Gamma.
actually I had another look and I'll exchange Gamma with Sky

Don't think sky could really be scum in Brian/HS iso
I mean *Don't think gamma could really be scum in Brian/HS
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1824 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:54 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1817, Lexa wrote:
In post 1815, Shattiel wrote:How convenient for you to just drop your previous read and call me scum just because I voted for you.
Nah dude your vote doesn't matter

Your shitty arguments and blatant buddying of the player on the chopping block are a whole nother matter
lol buddying? I provided reasons why I think Elbirn is town and when I ask you guys why you think he's scum no one told me shit
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1823, Lexa wrote:>Shattiel says they'll gets reads on everyone and iso them
>Shattiel says they're not reading the whole game
>Shattiel makes one post about Lexa not even via iso
>LEXA IZ LOCK SCUM GUIZ
nice try you just quoted a post of me where I talk about your push on HS
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:04 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1825, Lexa wrote:Shocker that if you'd read the game you'd notice I had about twenty consecutive posts laying out why he was the most viable option prior to you scumming up the place
lol I was about to quote those stuffs where you hard pushed Elbirn and now you just threw it in the trash
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:07 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1820, Lexa wrote:Casually walk into the game and suddenly we have a Lynch pool of Lexa/sky/elbirn but also gamma because playing it safe is important. And then somehow Titus has become their target too.

So obviously doing everything they can to create suspicion and doubt and so discord among the town
Titus is town Lexa/Sky/Elbirn it is. Thats how I roll
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Shattiel »

Are you f kidding me?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=75438&start=925
I came in that game so aggressive and town voted me for it when I actually nailed the scum so right just because the scum fake claimed as pr..

How were you sure that my slot is town btw?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1830, Sky_Paladin wrote:Hypothetically if you were to survive this phase, who would you vig and why?
one of my three poe earlier depends on the flip
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:40 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1831, Shattiel wrote:Are you f kidding me?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=75438&start=925
I came in that game so aggressive and town voted me for it when I actually nailed the scum so right just because the scum fake claimed as pr..

How were you sure that my slot is town btw?
oh lol I link the wrong game kek
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=74584
Pls ignore that one earlier
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1829, Sky_Paladin wrote: While I appreciate you are generating content you're not really engaging players - you're just throwing out wild accusations. I can do without this.
"throwing wild accusation" does someone actually believe this shit?(except for Lexe)

Who agress with him that I'm just throwing baseless accusations?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1835 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:49 am

Post by Shattiel »

I'll calmdown now so @sky come to talk to me about it.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1915 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Shattiel »

@Action talk to me about your sky read.
Sky won't talk to me
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Shattiel »

Seriously can we get a cfd right now?
I don't think it's really Elbirn it doesn't make sense for scum to push a mislynch on someone who hard pushed two scum and call it a "buss".
That's like the hardest mislynch for scum to push and stupid
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1917 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Shattiel »

I'm considering a Titus scum situation but first I need to hear you out why you think Sky town
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1922 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:40 pm

Post by Shattiel »

Idk why you keep saying I refused to read the game I'm reading it but not all of it. I only read what I think are the most important stuffs and some iso of the people alive. I just came from a game that got like 1000+ posts in under 24hrs so I'm not really in the mood to read heavy stuffs right now but I don't think that made a replacement imo? that's why I keep urging you guys to talk to me in real time to make up for it so I could grasp the gamestate.
if you want my opinion on something then specific about it don't ask me to read the whole game.

Anyway I already got Lexi as my topscum I'm just being flexible so I don't miss something.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:42 pm

Post by Shattiel »

And yeah being disruptive is my meta if I find something wrong then I will stand up for it even if it's against me vs everyone
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1924 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:45 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1921, Sky_Paladin wrote:@Shattiel
I don't think it's really Elbirn it doesn't make sense for scum to push a mislynch on someone who hard pushed two scum and call it a "buss".
What do you mean by this?
Scum's job is to avoid being lynch and to drive mislynches..
Would pushing someone everyone townread be logical in scum's view? He's not only pushing a hard mislynch as scum but also gaining attention by pushing someone who's widely townread
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1925, Sky_Paladin wrote:
Scum's job is to avoid being lynch and to drive mislynches..
I a little bit disagree with this - scum's job is merely to avoid being lynched.
He's not only pushing a hard mislynch as scum but also gaining attention by pushing someone who's widely townread
Do you mean that Lex pushed for your lynch?

I would argue the exact same thing could be applied to you - Lex is/was widely townread (he's still town to me but I see there's a lot of doubt by other players. At the start of the phase I didn't see anybody scum reading Lex though. I think it really only came up when you came in. I don't really know tbh) but that's who you're also pushing for, yes?

I don't know if I town read you. I had your slot as POE town with Gamma/Elbirn as scum. If Elbirn flips green then we are probably in LYLO if we're not already there. I'll do a mass re-read and re-evaluation at that time.
yeah.. so I guess I'm town since I did that?
It's not about me though we're talking about elbirn but kek you just hammered him so :roll:

How'd you use poe to townread someone not active?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:19 am

Post by Shattiel »

Catfish "The Earth Liquefies into Mud!" - Lexa
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #82) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:48 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1934, FakeGod wrote:
Lexa, who was
Hecatia Lapislazuli
Goddess of Hell
Stage Extra
, and aligned with
Town
, has been
killed
in
Night 4
I just killed the godfather I'm locktown now.

K
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1939 (isolation #83) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Shattiel »

Anyway I don't really think that Kiana bussed right there.
I think it's sky.
Opinions?
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (isolation #84) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:58 am

Post by Shattiel »

"Considering" I didn't lock him scum..

This one is tricky though cause everyone bussed.
I'll take a second look
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #85) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:00 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1854, Titus wrote:
In post 1853, Sky_Paladin wrote:Given that only one card can be used per phase, there is some value in knowing whether Lexa or Titus should use their card in the upcoming night phase.

If we fail to lynch Shattiel they also have a vig that they will certainly use, preventing either of you from using your cards.
Mine is a day card. I have decided based on Lexa's responses that I will likely need to use it to force a lynch. Lexa will just spam out good lynches if I do not. It's a dick move but we cannot no lynch.
"forced a lynch" if Titus is scum then we're fked already
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Shattiel »

I do have a similar second ability like that besides a vig.
Scum should be thankful I didn't used it in the day I pretty much have a kill switch to lynch more than 1 player and even all players.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1944 (isolation #87) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:06 am

Post by Shattiel »

This is one of the reasons why I think Kiana is town.
Brian casually threw a shade at her and on his first post even
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:07 am

Post by Shattiel »

VOTE: No Lynch

No lynch is the play right now since it's mylo.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:08 am

Post by Shattiel »

Hope we can fast forward the night though instead of 48 hours.
It's partly the reason why I got impatient and used my skill
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:10 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1946, Sky_Paladin wrote:Fakegod
There are no players with more than one spell cards in this setup.
I do have a similar second ability like that besides a vig.
Scum should be thankful I didn't used it in the day I pretty much have a kill switch to lynch more than 1 player and even all players.
This is why you should have read the game.

How do you have 'a second ability'?
A vig and -2 lynch votes required to lynch.
It's was prettty destructive right now
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:14 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1948, Sky_Paladin wrote:
@Gamma/Titus

I think probably Shattiel fakeclaimed there and so that should be an auto-kill.

But just in case it's something else, I'll clarify my vote.

Kiana has been locktown to me since day 1.
Gamma has been in my townreads, and went scummy yesterday, but with Elbirn flipping green, there's no basis for my scum read on him anymore.
Shattiel posted a lot and made a lot of activity but they didn't really push any angle and were conveniently off the lynch.

And last but not least, they appear to have vigged Lexa immediately at the start of the night phase without considering the implications of a green flip on Elbirn.

GG?
nah I wad pretty sure Lexa was scum if theres 2 scum left so I used my vig because town won't lose instantly even if he flipped town
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Shattiel »

Well shit I only just remembered about Titus having the lynch card my bad.
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1972 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1969, Lexa wrote:Too bad I died in the last night phase, I was going to use my spell card immediately if I lived to this day and quick lynch titus
oh hai
Shattiel
Shattiel
Goon
Shattiel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Shattiel »

In post 1965, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1962, Titus wrote:The ending was a bit hard. If Shattiel was lynched over Elbrin I would have had to shoot Lexa probably and survived one more day with Gamma/Elbrin and I didn't like those odds. I think I might have gotten Sky but AD would have been a hard one.
As I noted in the dead thread, this was a town win if I had actually been good at mafia / even slightly competent this game.

1. If I were just a bit less scummy and a bit more active, shattiel gets mislynched instead of me. My mislynch is my fault and I take responsibility for that.

2. If I had been more confident/aggressive/
/coherent in my push on you, titus, and started it in earnest earlier and not some vague nothing that I figured out too late , this could have been different. So again, My fault.

3. If anyone but me gets mislynched last day phase, I was 100% card crushing Titus because good lord if that wasn't a scum claim idk what is, Mrs "I can force through a lynch" or whatever xP this is a major swing considering if stops scum instant win and (if shattiel is alive in this scenario) prevents shattiel from vigging town

So yeah sky don't go being upset I am the self righteous martyr this game deserves
It isn't town's job to look towny so don't blame yourself if you look scummy. So yes blame the people who mislynch you :twisted:
Although more activity is always good

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”