Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 8, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: Katyusha

i literally almost threw up
In post 15, Purrcocet wrote:lol she sounds like a textbook who wants to flash wagon this
In post 20, Purrcocet wrote:First off Katyusha posts sound like a episode of Morgan freeman through the wormhole
Second off dont lynch me cause your scared of getting this work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Lets shade the person with a confirmable town ability for some reason"

Go away

In the name of anime magic girl magic I banish you *does some weeb bullshit*

VOTE: Purrcocet
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Elbirn »

@FakeGod, I am voting for Purrcocet
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

@Kat
In post 24, Katyusha wrote:
Elbirn wrote:Okay guys I rolled
Cute Magical Anime Girl
and I dare you bakas to counterclaim
N-n-nyani~??? >////<

also elbirn im the vaporwave chick from a few years ago i think u said something about wanting to play a game with me so thats something to think about
I don't recognize your name, but I'm flattered that you've noticed me...S-senpai ^///^
In post 25, Katyusha wrote:elbirn you think scum have vigs as well?
I reside in a serene and peaceful world where no moderator is enough of a bastard to grant even more killing power to the team whose power it is to kill people. It is wonderful here. There is birdsong, and the gentle pitter-patter of the snowmelt dripping off of the tree branches and into the lake below. I breath out, and with my breath go all of my troubles. Because FakeGod knows that if there's a scum vig I am going to frown at him.

In post 50, Katyusha wrote:If we do wind up having to lynch someone for that though we should still L-1 someone else so I can vig them

Or l-1 the policy idk

I’m giving Gaiden botd anyway
I feel as though policy lynches should be left to the vig, not as much information to be gained from just shooting someone who could have been lynched, and less information lost from shooting the guy that "oh well he was a Pl anyway hurr that's why I voted him"

If that was anything close to resembling a coherent thought that is.

What's botd?

@Everyone I am at work and content will be sparse and take time sorry not sorry
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 31, Eddie Cane wrote: and you think scum is like "lol we need to tunnel the crippled vig immediately who cares how much attention it gets"? purr's content isn't scummy rn

however

i also think your push is genuine

and giga's claim = town

{purrocet, elbirn, katy} all town reads
Good golly God this sucks. Okay, some questions:

1. How do you go from "purr's content isn't scummy" to "Purr is town"? What makes his content worth townreading to you?

2. What makes my "push" so genuine it's worth a townread? I made one post.

In short what I see here from you is a lot of needless fencesitting/peacemaking/appeasement/whatever you want to call it; teehee let's defuse the conflict you're all town yaay
In post 36, Purrcocet wrote:my entrance isn't ai, katyusha thinks her omgus means something and elbirn started playing mafia in like 1930, shade is not a scum tell at face value
see you guys in a few pages
Oh, good. Your entrance isn't AI and shading a confirmable town isn't a scumtell, because you say so. I was worried there for a moment.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #231 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I've skimmed (i.e. didn't actually read) the past like 10 pages and am having trouble being relevant because all I do is work and sleep and work and sleep and work and somewhere in there I make time for videogames because I am in fact a large child and nothing more but not time for you good people

UNVOTE:

I think I'm still angry face at Eddie but I'll need to fight him irl when I can actually make a goodpost, as for my former vote on purrcocet..

@Kat, can you talk to me about Purr? I went into this game swinging at him but rereading early game I'm not sure if I fell for some esoteric bullshit trap. You both seem to know each other elsewhere? Too lazy to quote but you said you'd never vig him. What am I missing please help, because I feel I took seriously what was two friends just pranking each other
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #232 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Gamma isn't scum btw, I feel goodfeels from him so leave him be. His reaction test was some moonlogic but I believe in him

Brian has made no impression on me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 233, Katyusha wrote: either way i kind of feel as though their reads all seeming really off is town indactive - plus when theyre scum whiteknighting people for no reason theyre usually more assertive about it. like theyre just kind of doing their own thing and don't really have what feels like a specific aim or trajectory besides identifying their own scumreads and teasing me.
I'm not really sure I get this. The #1 thing that gets me townreading people is seeing that they are thinking the things that I've been thinking, i.e. we're coming from the same mindset and getting that town hivemind going. I don't NEED to have the same conclusions as others but seeing that we see the same things can be helpful? If that makes sense?

But it sounds like you're getting a townread for the opposite reason, if I'm not mistaken: purr is going off on his own incomprehensible bullshit and you don't understand his mindset and THAT makes him town?

(Also hiiI you said you're gigabyte I remember your name I'm pretty sure I said you were the most Æ S T H E T I C person on site we sadbois now)
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #238 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 235, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 232, Elbirn wrote:Gamma isn't scum btw, I feel goodfeels from him so leave him be. His reaction test was some moonlogic but I believe in him

Goddamnit Elbirn I know you saw the first run of that reaction test why you fakin'?
No idea what you're saying. Was this in a completed game orrrr? Did I fail to pay attention in another game?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #249 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 239, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 238, Elbirn wrote:
In post 235, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 232, Elbirn wrote:Gamma isn't scum btw, I feel goodfeels from him so leave him be. His reaction test was some moonlogic but I believe in him

Goddamnit Elbirn I know you saw the first run of that reaction test why you fakin'?
No idea what you're saying. Was this in a completed game orrrr? Did I fail to pay attention in another game?
Completed game, Large 199
I skimmed reaaally quick but didn't see you fake a vig. I did see cabd fakeclaim masons with his wife penguin alien..despite her not being in the game. If THAT'S what you refer to, then uhhh...the person who got caught up in that was Pine, who was in fact scum. Soo *shruggy man emoji here*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #252 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 243, Human Sequencer wrote: elibirn is pretty towny, he's reading pretty genuine, especially in his apologetic mindset towards not reading the thread
Is being apologetic generally a townie thing to you?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #262 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 257, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 223, Eddie Cane wrote:Another way of looking at my pool is as people I'm okay running up to vig today.

{Brian > HS > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}

Updated the order a tiny bit, still mostly the same. I probably prefer not Sky or Kiana for vig purposes though, as they're too low info to be worth a shot as of now. If they lurk out as scum until then that has other consequences.
{HS > Brian > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}

choo choo motherfuckers
So FUNNY story

I had just gone through Gaiden's ISO for I don't even know what reason, and found approximately fuckall content in it aside from some fluff and setup spec and pretending to be useful, and I was about to commence bullying them until I thought better of it

But then I read this post, and I could not understand why Gaiden wasn't listed in your generous lynch pool of over half the player list, and couldn't imagine what they'd have done to become a townread of yours.

And then it turned out this wasn't even a recent development! I was beaten to the punch in those pages I didn't read by this man:
In post 191, Text Generator wrote: Tentatively EC's reads look easy or spurious. He has a pool of mostly low content posters, and his preferred lynch order is nearly the opposite of the order I read the slots in.
In post 192, Text Generator wrote:The reversal on Gaiden also struck me as odd.
And so far as I can tell there remains to be seen any clue as to why Eddie townreads someone who has done literally nothing and in fact reversed on them for no reason.

Where's your head at Eddie-bay-bee?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #266 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Nah I'm gonna do it, your brain is fake and fake brains are scum brains

VOTE: Eddie Caine
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

If you or Eddie can point to the post that gave you a townread I'll give you a cookie, because I don't see it. They've done nothing worth a read in either direction.

Spoiler: The entire ISO
In post 34, SXTLHGaiden wrote:and so it's begun. Tradition mandates i post this:
In post 41, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 40, Sky_Paladin wrote:iirc FakeGod doesn't accept bold generics eg
Vig Lexa
, you'll need to make it a proper spell card to count for realsies.
It's true. in order to use a spell card it has to be formatted like this
Symbol "Dance of the Dead Butterflies - Cherry Blossoms -": Sky_Paladin
In post 43, SXTLHGaiden wrote:ya know, i really like your name. It happens to be my favorite russian folk song.
In post 45, SXTLHGaiden wrote:well don't i feel loved.
then again, i've never been policy lynched. might be a good experience.
sure, people have claimed they were gonna PL me, but it somehow never happened.
In post 51, SXTLHGaiden wrote:ah, man. I gots a vote on me and everything now.
In post 53, SXTLHGaiden wrote:ALL THE PRESSURE!
In post 91, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 89, Text Generator wrote:Very quickly:
Gamma looks like scum.

I don't buy that Katyusha's role is explicitly town. I'd like a flavor claims as well as a claim of any other effects.
A,) I 100% believe that FakeGod might give scum an additional kill, especially if they can't really target it.
B.) The 'if I think they're scummy' caveat bothers me.
C.) It's clearly not a vig or anything like that. It's strictly worse than double day which has questionable utility when we're at odds anyway.
normally, i'm all for flavor claims, but given the setup, knowing flavor tells people when you can start using your 1-shot abilities.
Otherwise, i'd have flavor claimed right now.
In post 102, SXTLHGaiden wrote:Well, sky did play in touhou upick 4 [aborted] and there were enough spellcard being thrown around that he'd know the rules.
In post 107, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 103, Katyusha wrote:oh shit scum did have killing power in that one, hm

i guess i'm not an IC, which is fine, but still. i still think we should use my spellcard asap
almost every death in that game was scum hyper murdering.
I had a lot of fun.
In post 118, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 117, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 116, Eddie Cane wrote:didn't read that, doesn't matter. it's because of the 1 action per phase deal. it limits what's viable.
What? Where is that?
FG's first post. Under "Setup".
In post 120, SXTLHGaiden wrote:I also just learned that going to night phase advances the stage.
In post 123, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 122, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 120, SXTLHGaiden wrote:I also just learned that going to night phase advances the stage.
how did you not know this yet
i won't claim that i know how to "read" like you fancy "literate" people.
also, i pretty much just joined the game without reading anything.
In post 133, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 132, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 130, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 128, Gamma Emerald wrote:If scum have extra killing power in this game where no one else can act in a phase I'd be surprised
If only one card can be played per phase, then would that apply to the scumteam too? Scum might not even get to play their cards if town keep playing theirs first.
Yeah, but that means if scum have an extra kill town has nothing it can really do about it if the scum is fast enough. plus there's the balance trickery of scum having the ability to destroy lylo
pretty sure FG has learned his lesson about having games be Timestamp Sensitive.
In post 136, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 134, Katyusha wrote:oh that reminds me

gaiden do you have any thoughts in terms of reads? most of your posts have been about setup stuff so i dont really know where your head is at
no real reads at the moment. I'm actually terrible at reading people though text. Much better when i can actually hear their voice.

@Eddie: don't make lists of people that you're "okay with lynching" and then act like a little piss ant when people draw the conclusion that you must not be townreading them? If you're a shit communicator that's your problem.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #279 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 276, Eddie Cane wrote:oh boy i'm gonna verbally bitch slap you when i wake up
Sweet dreams honey ^3^
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #459 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Elbirn »

I'm at work but want to be included bleh

Lemme just pop in and note that your vig is literally useless if scum just self hammers

Carry on
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #504 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 473, Lexa wrote:just had a thought, human was the counterwagon to brian right? what reasons does brian have to self hammer other than to brick the vig if he's not giving his buddy a shot to live
I think in all situations, telling the vig to go fuck themselves is the correct play as scum

But I could be wrong? Idk. I think given that there were *two* votes on Human we should be looking at where the mood was yesterday, who would have been the second lynch..which uh....was Human.

So nevermind this whole post, basically.

Hey so I don't know why YOU people are scumreading Text cuz I had liked his content but now his joining the brian wagon seemed not-right, someone look at that

*back to work*

Pedit: fuck you all for talking too much I'm not reading any of that
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #517 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I was about to ask, who the hell is Hebichan? Forget they existed at all
In post 141, hebichan wrote:VOTE: lexa

No one else I really dislike yet, gut reading gamma as town. Eddie might be my second weakest but even thats null.

Lexa is a fine vote right now.
In post 204, hebichan wrote:VOTE: text editor

I hate eddie's tone but really, he seems to have struck a chord with you. I think he's overconfident and quite possibly wrong about some of his toownreads, but time will tell.

Not feeling brian votes, played with him before and he gets better as the game goes on.
Target acquired

VOTE: Hebichan
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #518 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:59 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Wait
I thought eddie was brian and that was a wishy washy brian read

Don't let me play mafia at work
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #588 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 587, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 530, Purrcocet wrote:honestly i would rather you conf town'd katyusha
He's right you know.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #590 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Elbirn »

I had some thoughts regarding our vig situation, and maybe my proposal isn't the smartest thing but I'd like to put a few things out there

1. We should create a vote count with every player at L-1. This gives the vig the utility to shoot anyone without restriction, and avoids entirely the situation of scum getting to L-1 and then self hammering to gimp the vig. If scum does decide to over react to getting wagoned for utilitarian purposes and self hammers while not even actually being suspected, that's on them; we still killed scum.

Anyone who hammers one of these L-1 wagons is either confirmed scum or lynched by policy because don't fuck with me. I don't care if that player flips scum, the lol hammer might as well be scum going for town cred and should be made ded for being awful.

2. Katy can't live to mylo with her shot still available. I don't think she's scum but I like to wear tinfoil hats. And strictly speaking we can't put ourselves in a situation where the next death decides the game and someone whose alignment is unknown has a killing ability. Maybe this was common sense to the rest of you but I'm stating the obvious for posterity.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #591 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Elbirn »

Like if we want katy to get her shot off we need to put scum in a bad spot where they HAVE to enable the shot, otherwise we get another self hammer

And we need katy to get her shot off sooner rather than later because shes problematic in late game
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #608 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 603, Text Generator wrote:I also find it hard to believe that the only spellcards we have access to today are Kat's and spellcards that can only target people who have used spellcards. It seems pretty limiting.
My spellcard is usable but I don't wanna
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #616 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 609, FakeGod wrote:
In post 602, Text Generator wrote:@FakeGod: If we ask you to post a VC, willl you?
VCs are intentionally distanced in this game.
I suppose trying to work around a limitation you imposed would be a bit shitty of your player base anyway. Sorry if my suggestion was supremely uncool.

Uhmm

I guess we just play the game and hope scum self hammers out of fear, idk
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #811 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I'm sort of hungover and sad I don't wanna play today

I'm side eyeing humans claim tho
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #813 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I haven't been giving you people the love and affection you deserve and I know I need to work on our relationship.

I'll do my best to wake up early tomorrow with a cup of coffee and read stuff and talk
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #818 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Purrcocet do not make false dichotomies you are a cat made out of drugs your wisdom is limited
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #820 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I have decided that I like you, Purrcocet.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #824 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Why so confident in me and Purr?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #828 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

@Human, do you think anything of the overlap between your ability and dunnstrals? 3 alignment checks in this game sounds a bit much to me.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #839 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I'm going to have to claim this eventually so my ability is also a card destroyer. Phase 1. I target a player and their card is destroyed, no muss, no fuss. I seem to be a counterclaim of sorts to human, but I'm conflicted because their role is so friggin convoluted and they used the same wording as my card (destroy)

I also bring this up because my role can enable the roles of others that require their target to not have a spellcard, for example Dunnstral. At the cost of screwing someone and doing a two phase combo, we can alignment check people.

People smarter than me can figure out what all of this means, goodnight starshines
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #846 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 840, Dunnstral wrote:Hs' claimed role feels too strong
I'm not sure about it, but I'm also not even completely certain on how the alignment check works because they've said several different things.

But being in possession of a card destroyer role I can tell you right now that boi this sure does feel like nothing but negative utility, it's why I've been sitting on it. So uh a role that destroys two players spell cards sounds really bad, and I'm not even sure if HS is saying we get two alignment checks from it
In post 841, Katyusha wrote:So just destroy a scumread’s card tonight and then Dunn can cop you or the scumread

Seems straightforward
Me: *destroys scummy mcscums spell card
Scummy mcscum: "yew idiot I was a bulletproof IC day cop yew ruined the game!!1! >:(
Me: *cries*

0/10 Would rather twiddle my thumbs and wait for someone to use me to mechanically solve the game later on
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #889 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 877, Purrcocet wrote:at what point do we dayvig lexa
Lexa is town coalesce with me babe
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #914 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 905, Katyusha wrote:
In post 903, FakeGod wrote:
Human Sequencer, who was
Utsuho Reiuji
Scorching, Troublesome Divine Flame
Stage Six
, and aligned with
Mafia
, has been
killed
in
Day 2
Sik

So barring the nut job conspiracy theory of Brian Skies casing his scum partner and then Katyusha shooting her last remaining partner, all of the scumteams efforts sacrificed to prop up one now vanilla scum mate, yeah I can shutup katy is town otherwise I just want to lose.

Hebi or text generator for final scum?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #920 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 468, Text Generator wrote:elbirn is correct about the vig thing. If anyone can rolecop, I have a 100% never scum role.
In post 711, Text Generator wrote:Haven't read everything yet. Not an IC, I meant that my role wouldn't be scum because it would have no mechanical use on a scum-team. I have a couple abilities, one is that I'm a jailkeeper (due to the spellcard mechanics this could only ever stop the nightkill). Another is that I can remove a player's ability to vote for a phase. Like Kat, I have no restriction on when I can do this despite the fact that this would allow for me to totally fuck up lylo. Idk if I needed to claim further.
If we lynch another scum I'd be surprised if anyone has a better night 3 ability.
In post 917, Text Generator wrote:SP claimed to have a weak late game card, which strikes me as suspicious. If we want to cop Elbirn or sth, it might make sense to break his spellcard so I can rolecop him for free.
Uhmmm what?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #932 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Elbirn »

No katy read it. The man asks for a role cop on himself, then claims nothing in his role about being a role cop..then says he wants to role cop me? Which also makes no sense for him to ask for a rolecop on himself if he is the rolecop.

I say again, Uhmm what?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #934 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 921, hebichan wrote:My card allows me to destroy a card abd then I get their alignment the next night.
And this is my role but with a cop

How are there 2 remaining scum
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #948 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah idk about you guys but I'm voting the last scum. Whether that scum is lynched today or eliminated systemically by mechanics, PoE, and you all banging pots and pans, the games over

Would anyone care to discuss anything else? How are you all?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #969 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hebi isn't even trying, just do it already
Do it so we can be done
I'm ready to move on with life
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #971 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Not particularly no.

Any scum worth their salt claims a role that town doesn't want to touch
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #974 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I have read no plan.

I feel like we should lynch hebichan and if somehow game doesn't end then I card smash someone n2 and dunnstral cops said someone d3. Idk who that should be but I'm a simple person and I don't get more convoluted than that
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #975 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Wait is the plan that Hebi smashes and gets a cop report ~EVENTUALLY~

Because I'm not real interested in entertaining the scum fakeclaim that is me and dunnstral put together
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1007 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Elbirn »

Classic "make town look bad by null reading them" prank, don't fall for it purr you're better than that
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1019 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1018, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Hi, I'm back. Catching up. Ask me anything.
What should I eat for breakfast tomorrow morning?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1030 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1021, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 1019, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1018, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Hi, I'm back. Catching up. Ask me anything.
What should I eat for breakfast tomorrow morning?
French Toast.
I'll do it Kiana, just for you I'll learn how to make french toast

Also it might be good for your catchup to know that SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER Human Sequencer was vigged/flipped scum
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1123 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Someone tell me exactly what to do to mechanically guarantee win, I haven't actually been playing this game since it became mopping up
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1128 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I also see Purrcocet's pure townie soul and they are safe with me

Is there a world in which we DON'T lynch TG and gain a more mechanically secure path to victory with his claimed ability? Like, keep the investigative claims, lynch some lurker lazy lurksacks, and allow investigatives to take place?

Actually waif why are we lynching TG and not Hebi who is my counter claim?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1299 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Who was Dunn supposed to investigate today?

I'm pretty sure it was hebi, and even if not I'm pretty sure correct play is to lynch hebi to confirm their cop result...???
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1300 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Wait, no. No matter what the result is whar they say they are
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1301 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Sky I found it funny that you said you forgot who I am because I swear to high hell you're not a player in this game
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1305 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1303, hebichan wrote: Shooting dunn was the best scum move since it pretty much garuntees a mislynchon me today.
How do you figure?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1307 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Gamma I'm sorry cuz I'm sure this has been mentioned a million times, but you're just a straight up vig on anyone without a card at any time? 1 shot? Shoot someone today yes?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1309 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Uhhh shoot hebi and sky gg ez
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1346 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Elbirn »

Are we going to play Mafia soon?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1356 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Elbirn »

I think I'm gonna card smash people who don't claim.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1373 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 am

Post by Elbirn »

I think subbing out as last scum would be a shitbag move, not inclined to vote there

If that slot is scum I'll be fine being wrong because then I can be indignant and petty and shame dle forever
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1378 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

....No one?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1396 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Sky Paladin
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1450 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1449, Purrcocet wrote:i'm not shooting hebi, she's probably town.
Why?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1460 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Elbirn »

Daily reminder that hebichan claimed my role
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1461 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1451, Titus wrote:
In post 1450, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1449, Purrcocet wrote:i'm not shooting hebi, she's probably town.
Why?
Forcing scum to deal with Hebi is probably optimal atm. Maybe revisited if his check flips. If scum shoot hebi that gives two clears.
Actually thinking on this why would scum ever shoot hebichan in this scenario.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1474 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

ZZZZZZZ I had been voting hebi for some time I've never shutup about this stop insinuating that I haven't noted it REEEEE
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1475 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by Elbirn »

By the time I wake up deadline will have passed where does my vote need to be
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1477 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: hebichan
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1516 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by Elbirn »

What the fuck is happening
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1519 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1517, Sky_Paladin wrote:Hey Elbirn gimme your reads real quick

Also Robin is, as they say, 'active elsewhere on the site', so come in here and exist pl0x.
What do reads even mean when there's one scum left

Like I thought it was hebi or you and hebi flipped town and you and some other people speaking in riddles seem to have enacted an illuminati level global conspiracy to do some shit

I assume you're all in some huge neighborhood talking strategy and I can't imagine why this game has stalled and I've been so disengaged nope not a clue
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1520 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Elbirn »

Like I don't even know who robin is
Titus replaced DLE who I was townreading his tone but he did fuckall all game but also I think giving up as last scum would be such a douche move that I don't believe it

Who else is even left
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1522 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1496, Sky_Paladin wrote:I think we probably want Gamma to vig Purrcocet and Hebichan.

This will probably provoke Purrcocet to vig me first, so I guess we'll see what happens with Damocles over the cat's head.
In post 1498, Gamma Emerald wrote:I am here, do we fire now or see how Purr reacts?
In post 1500, Sky_Paladin wrote:If I was in Purr's situation I would shoot immediately to prevent being shot myself. So if you are going to do it, take your shot. You may not get another chance.

As to your second target,,,well. My preference is Hebi. Elbirn I think is town from posting but my gut says something's not right with the slot.

It's your card, do what you want.
In post 1501, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Divine Spear "Spear the Gungnir" - hebichan and Purrcocet
Unless the entirety of discussion was this, entirely possible when I read this thread angry at 1am and then again upon waking up with no coffee

Why shoot purrc when he was bloody obvious town, and why not give him the opportunity to shoot you when that sort of rash reaction would basically be a scumclaim?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1523 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1521, Gamma Emerald wrote:I believe Nico replaced DLE
Titus replaced kiana?
I didn't like her either but I got the impression her whimsical "Anime Donald Trump" personality was at worst NAI considering how everyone and their mother gave her a free town pass
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1556 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I don't have any motivation to be here but I will only mention this once so as not to be a "Debbie downer" as the cool kids would say

I also don't much care for your questions, as I have no answers

What I want to know is why Titus slot is super duper 100% townclear. What did kiana do because I never understood the soul reads there
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1563 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:55 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1558, Sky_Paladin wrote:It's basically because Kiana's entry had her destroying a good chunk of the scum team, as epitomised by posts like 344;
Hello mister. You are calling a post that I called literally "good" up above saying it's "really bad". Is it because Gamma voted for Brian Skies? Are you Brian Skies's partner then!

I think Human Sequencer is Brian Skies's buddy, if BS flips scum.
I could buy a scum player bussing one of their team to death, but two of them? Those are some pretty big cajones.
Yeah I can absolutely see Kiana AKA anime manic pixie dream Trump distancing herself from her team with a weaksauce post like this.

My concern with Kiana on day 1 was the way she was browbeating everyone over Brian; before the flip it seemed really unnatural to have that much conviction and to be so aggressive towards everyone about it. Then Brian flipped scum and my confidence left me and I was sort of upset because if memory serves I was about to write up a post defending him and then surprise, I was wrong

What tangent have I gone on

The point is idk I don't believe you I need to go refresh myself on game events. I don't recall kiana's position on HS Honestly, but I won't be surprised if she goes radio silent day 2. And i'd like to see where she was end of day 1. Scum doesn't want to kill off their team, they want to bang pots and pans, park their vote, and hope nothing happens.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1564 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1562, Sky_Paladin wrote:To clarify, I'm adding Lex/Nico to my townlock slots. Reads now go
Town: Titus/Dan/Lex, then Nico, then Gamma, then Elbirn.
Also this is pantsonhead considering nothing was said about lex/Nico. Like I get it poe or whatever but a ~Townlock~? Were you not the one questioning why everyone towncleared lexa like not even a page ago?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1577 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Elbirn »

Gamma isn't scum
I intend to vote robin but don't know if they're l-1
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1582 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1578, Lexa wrote:3 votes on them atm

why is gamma not scum, do you have a clear on them?
You know I don't

VOTE: Nicorobin
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1589 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Elbirn »

Sky pls don't do that again
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1590 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1588, Titus wrote:I am ok with Elbrin Gamma or Robin lynches. Elbrin looks like he is trying to get people to turn against each other.
Please give examples for everyone when you have the time
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1619 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1596, Lexa wrote:
In post 1590, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1588, Titus wrote:I am ok with Elbrin Gamma or Robin lynches. Elbrin looks like he is trying to get people to turn against each other.
Please give examples for everyone when you have the time
just by the by this is an awful, terrible reaction to titus's post
To quote ancient memery I don't feel like looking for, call the fuhrer, I don't give a fuck

Asking for someone to substantiate a claim to determine they're not just pissing in the wind is...like...literally how this game is played

I don't trust Titus. I want to know why she says what she does and decide if she's full of shit based on that
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1621 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Except that's wrong so blow it out your ass
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1622 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Did i not have enough snark? Ask her to share with the class? Maybe I should have included an eye roll emoji, the kids love those
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1627 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1623, Sky_Paladin wrote: Elbirn won't self-vote
It's like you don't even know me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1632 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:54 am

Post by Elbirn »

Someone who isn't lexa convince me that self hammer is optimal
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1634 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Elbirn »

Well if we no lynch, I'm just gonna be mislynch for tomorrow, thus losing the game

Or I can off myself today like a petty bitch and tell you all to go fuck yourselves/hope you lynch Nico scum tomorrow

But there's a possibility that what I'm saying is nonsense and I don't want to do something dumb and have everyone pissy with me forever
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1636 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Elbirn »

Certainly not.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1638 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah but lexa and sky have an inconquerable hateboner for me and I don't think Titus is even paying fucking attention to this game

I'll self hammer over a deadline
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1650 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1644, Lexa wrote:
In post 1642, Titus wrote:Ok, Lexa can you walk me through your analysis on your chain lynches?
It's in the series of posts/quotes made once I got to elbirn's iso

In summary, elbirn made a post where he stated that you had subbed in for DLE and some other stuff. This directly implies that DLE and elbirn aren't partners because elbirn would know who his partner was. Now, prefacing that I think there's only one scum left, if elbirn does flip scum you are the only option remaining by virtue of my belief in the town clears on the rest of the players. I think you're very unlikely to be scum however, because Kiana would have had to hard bus Brian and HS from day 1, so if elbirn flips town then we kill off the idler scum and be done with it
Did you mean to say that "if Elbirn flips town you [titus] are the only option remaining"

Because your post makes no sense otherwise, if I were scum then your analysis would make you reevaluate your town pile
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1657 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1652, Lexa wrote:What the hell guys reading comprehension is a thing

I never said Nico was cleared

Yes obviously I meant to say "if Elbirn flips town you [titus] are the only option remaining" because
that's what I said
In post 1642, Titus wrote:Ok, Lexa can you walk me through your analysis on your chain lynches?
It's in the series of posts/quotes made once I got to elbirn's iso

In summary, elbirn made a post where he stated that you had subbed in for DLE and some other stuff. This directly implies that DLE and elbirn aren't partners because elbirn would know who his partner was. Now, prefacing that I think there's only one scum left, if elbirn does flip scum you are the only option remaining by virtue of my belief in the town clears on the rest of the players. I think you're very unlikely to be scum however, because Kiana would have had to hard bus Brian and HS from day 1, so if elbirn flips town then we kill off the idler scum and be done with it
Now, prefacing that I think there's only one scum left, if elbirn does flip scum you are the only option remaining
elbirn [...] scum

Oh okay
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1663 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Elbirn »

We have another 48 hours, go away. Lynch Nico it'll be fun
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1666 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:17 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Not even close my boy, I have a stage 0 card crush. That's it. I could have lobotomied any of you folk at any phase but I didn't because that's useless
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1717 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1709, Titus wrote:If it's Gamma and Elbrin, Gamma shooting just made this lylo and we must have Shattiel's vote on Elbrin.
I don't see where the gamma/Elbirn pairing comes from that you all keep parroting

But you're better than this Titus and I can't tell if you just don't give a fuck this game or what
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1718 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1700, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1699, Shattiel wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 405, Brian Skies wrote:First of all, if you haven't caught on already, I strongly believe that Kat's scum here, and I'll break it down for you.
In post 4, Katyusha wrote:alright listen up

Using your spell card today is a scumclaim and will be met with a policy lynch

I have a vig that only works on wagons that have gone to L-1 and I feel it’s best used as a double lynch today - I realize a lot of people may think I shouldn’t claim this but
when I roll town I find I play better while conftown
-
and this role is pretty strong and obviously town when it’s coordinated by town
, most L-1 wagons either end in a lynch or are bad lynches anyway. And yes it’s stage 1 so it works at day

We should try to decide on a first lynch around 4-5 days into the DP, and then use info from that for the next lynch. I will not shoot a townread (or Purrcocet unless I’m 100% sure they are scum) however.
In post 63, Katyusha wrote:As I understand it, L-1 in the past as long as it’s in a VC

I can double check though
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:It must be your stage or past your stage for you to be able to use your spell card.
She opens up by saying he wants to use her role and anyone who decides to use theirs instead is scum (strong fearmongering, favored tactic by most scum; coupled with the fact that she's claiming a 'vig' type role, this makes for an effective tactic for scaring townies into following them). This irked me because there was no discussion as to whether her role was best for the day or that if someone else had a better role to use that she'd be open to it. This felt more like a power play by Kats to confirm her role and hope that by claiming and confirming her role people would townread her for it, rather than trying to see what was best for the town and making sure she would take the best shot (emphasized by her stated desire to be conftowned and treated as town by confirmability and wanting to make sure she got her vig shot off and getting a second flip rather than making sure it was the best thing to do). From my experience, town are less concerned about being treated as conftown, but scum prioritize it since it gives them more influence over the playerlist and also lets them skate by on bad towncred.

Also note that nothing about her role or the setup states that she
has
to use it today, so her pushing to use it feels more like someone who wants to take advantage of it immediately and get rid of a potential threat rather than someone hoping to optimize its use.
In post 4, Katyusha wrote:I will not shoot a townread (or Purrcocet unless I’m 100% sure they are scum) however.
In post 12, Katyusha wrote:but i highly doubt there's a better PR to use D1, it's basically a free cop on me too
Notice how she reemphasizes that her role is best for today (debatable) AND that by confirming her role, she's be basically conftowned (confirmabilty != town).
In post 8, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: Katyusha

i literally almost threw up
In post 15, Purrcocet wrote:lol she sounds like a textbook who wants to flash wagon this
In post 18, Katyusha wrote:
In post 17, Eddie Cane wrote:giga whats ur relationship with molly purrocets

none, my chakras are flaring tho theres something with them i FEEL IT

but yo purrcs i got a counterproposal for u:

VOTE: purrcocet
:dead: :dead: :dead:
She subtly instigates Purrcoat and then jumps on him when he suspects her.
In post 37, Katyusha wrote:I agree that what they haven’t done is like scummy and that elbirn’s push is townie but they’re capable of doing that as scum and are probably memeing. Either way they need pressure
In post 37, Katyusha wrote:Seriously tho what’s ur take on purrcs
Doesn't think Purr is scummy, but he needs pressure?
In post 58, Elbirn wrote:I reside in a serene and peaceful world where no moderator is enough of a bastard to grant even more killing power to the team whose power it is to kill people. It is wonderful here. There is birdsong, and the gentle pitter-patter of the snowmelt dripping off of the tree branches and into the lake below. I breath out, and with my breath go all of my troubles. Because FakeGod knows that if there's a scum vig I am going to frown at him.
In post 59, Katyusha wrote:agreed on you about scum vigs - when i was thinking about claiming i wasnt sure if FG's design style is different for this sort of game,
i've only read the alice in wonderland games
and all of the games that've been played during my time. i probably should take a look later, i'm honestly not sure what to expect if we're getting basically a D1 double lynch and probably 3 scum.
In post 102, SXTLHGaiden wrote:Well, sky did play in touhou upick 4 [aborted] and there were enough spellcard being thrown around that he'd know the rules.
In post 103, Katyusha wrote:oh shit scum did have killing power in that one, hm

i guess i'm not an IC, which is fine, but still.
i still think we should use my spellcard asap
In post 124, Brian Skies wrote:Kat, you said you read all the Alice in Wonderland games, but did you come across that one? It's the sequel to his Through the Looking Glass game.
In post 125, Katyusha wrote:Yeah I remember that one, but it’s different

That setup was built around giving clues of that role’s existence, which Kagami figured out pretty quickly (though she did have the flip to help her)

I figured if FG were to include a scum vig it’s going to be more clearly scum by set up spec.
Notice how Kat agrees with Elbirn that vigs are less likely to be scum and how she brings up other games to support her claim. When I brought it up to her, I was expecting her response to be more along the lines of 'I forgot that game' or 'I didn't see that one because it the title didn't fit the theme' or something along those lines. Instead she admits to knowing about it but didn't bring it up, and the explanation seemed to be more of her trying to explain her way back into her original narrative and how it didn't apply rather than any acknowledgement of why her role could be suspicious.

Also note how even after it's made clear to her that there were scum killing powers in other games, and that her role wouldn't make her town, that she still wanted to make sure she could use her power. Feels like she's getting antsy and wants to make sure she gets her ability off.
In post 143, Katyusha wrote:didn't even notice the brian wagon but i like its composition so far and i'm not townreading him

VOTE: Brian Skies
Another vote on someone who openly suspects her, but fails to explain why I'm worthy of a vote other than 'I'm not being townread.' Probably her looking to shut down those who suspect her and get rid of a threat.
In post 149, Human Sequencer wrote:if ur all wagoning him cuz his posts are ugly that's something I completely understand but gamma deserves it too and maybe even Kat
HS openly suspects Kat as well, and once again, see where Kat ends up going.
In post 185, Text Generator wrote:Eddie and probably one of Kiana or Lexa are scum; BS is provisionally town. The composition of the BS wagon, for the record, is actually bad. Gaiden might be scum too.

Katyusha changed her claim and should vig the L-1 wagon
after
an unvote to prove that her role is actually what she just said. If she can vig anyone who has ever been at L-1, I'd agree that that seems unlikely as a scum role.

VOTE: eddie cane
In post 190, Katyusha wrote:I’ve never changed my claim, what are you talking about?

Can you expand on your Eddie read?
In post 191, Text Generator wrote:You claimed you could vig the L-1 wagon initially. Then you claimed you could vig anyone who had ever been at L-1, which is very different in my mind.

Tentatively EC's reads look easy or spurious. He has a pool of mostly low content posters, and his preferred lynch order is nearly the opposite of the order I read the slots in.

To a certain extent, I'm waiting for Kiana and Sky Paladin to do something, but I don't want to make them post because I want to see if they'll continue to lie low.
In post 194, Katyusha wrote:Meh, I figure the “have gone to” shows it works on past wagons but I get you

I can kind of see where Eddie’s reads are coming from as well and am not sure if viewing the gamestate differently is scummy at this stage - if anything I kind of think it’s better to see where he takes them since that’s how I usually read stronger scum players

Not sure if “spurious” is the word i’d put to them. They seem like reasonable gutreads as well - especially considering how he’s not really strongly scumreading anyone. I feel like people faking reads don’t just “wind up” faking poe reads and if I nailed down a reason for why his reads seem genuine it’s that. Not to insinuate scum are incapable of faking reads, I just don’t think with the persona Eddie would put up this game it fits that well

Plus one on Kiana and Sky, though
Kat's quick to defend Eddie, who she'd bee trying to warm up to and who also has 'POE' reads in her favor. She claims to 'kinda see where Eddie's reads are coming from,' but fails to discern how or why she feels this way, just that she thinks he's town. I still have to go through Eddie's posts, but I find this noteworthy and possibly indicative of a buddy.
In post 197, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: DLE
In post 198, Katyusha wrote:Purrc idk if I’ve ever agreed w ur votes this game :(
Awkward reaction considering Purr doesn't even townread Kat, Kat doesn't have any strong feelings on Purr either way, and she even tried to wagon Purr before moving on after realizing people weren't interested in flashwagoning him.
In post 207, Katyusha wrote:{Elbrin, DLE}
{Dunnstral, Purrcs}
{Eddie, Gamma, hebi}
{Gaiden}
-----------
{Kiana, Lexa, TG}
{Brian, HS}
Suddenly Purr is town, which is mostly an Eddie read, and her scumpool is comprised of lurkers/lynchbait and players that have openly suspected her or questioned her claim.
In post 211, Katyusha wrote:
In post 145, Human Sequencer wrote: is a really bad post
it's not even that scummy
it's just bad
i don't wanna live in a universe where people actually vote other people for knowing who is and isn't in the game
this is kind of a weird thing to say about the person you're voting for though
Another awkward comment, because apparently HS can't have conflicting thoughts about someone he RVS-voted.
In post 160, Eddie Cane wrote:Sky / Kiana / TG / Brian / Lexa / DLE / Hebi / Human
In post 173, Eddie Cane wrote:{Brian > HS / TG > Hebi > Sky > Kiana > Lexa}
In post 223, Eddie Cane wrote:{Brian > HS > TG > Sky > Kiana > Hebi > Lexa}
It bothers me that Eddie feels the need to state the same scumreads over and over with minimal changes (which are mostly lurker/inactive players as well as those who openly suspect or don't immediately accept Kat as town), but I feel like Kat wouldn't brazenly copy Eddie's scumreads (in that she only omits Hebi and Sky) if this was an Eddie/Kat scumteam. The overlap here though is a big red flag (mostly for Kat since I see this more as her sheeping his reads than buddies pushing the same thing).
In post 243, Human Sequencer wrote:Kat is a towny town
why do we have to waste an easy townread on a confirmable slot zzz
This is a questionable post, especially since HS openly suspected kat earlier (without explanation). Not sure if this is actually how HS feels about Kat or if he's just giving in to Kat's intimidation.
In post 248, Human Sequencer wrote:he has a lynchboner for brian and me which i don't really get

eddie why do you have a lynchboner for brian and me
But he does see something similar to me regarding Eddie/Kat, maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 272, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 267, Katyusha wrote:
In post 263, Human Sequencer wrote:can you really not see how a slot having a lot of one line, unimpressionable posts can cause them to mentally slurry together with other players
maybe it's from doing an iso? i don't know, having read this game entirely in context and not yet doing an ISO i feel like Eddie has been kind of echoing what I've been thinking in my head a lot, maybe change a thing or two.

and yeah, don't force reads if you don't have to. i have full faith if you're town you can towntell and scumhunt fine but right now I don't really see it. If anything you kind of remind me of your play in that shitty micro from way back when? it was literally your last game iirc, you felt kind of potatoey i guess and just kind of floating around. if you're just in a rut though let's try to get out of it
the difference is i'm not thinking what you're thinking
i've asked him to explain the whole brian thing like twice and he's just stonewalling me so i don't know how i'm supposed to see what he's seeing

if the micro was the nano multiball with luca blight (which was my last game before hiatus i think) then i was in a massive rut then, but i was also town in that game
i don't feel particularly rutty rn tho
In post 274, Katyusha wrote:also the possibility i'm getting pocketed exists etc

i dont want to paranoia lynch eddie d1 though i'd feel like a shitty friend
HS tries to air his suspicions on Eddie, and Kat continues to strangely buddy his reads and defend him.

From my experience, scum struggle with reasons for scumreading someone, and so far, Kat/Eddie have mostly been just townreading players (something that's far easier for scum since they already know their alignments). Elbirn's confusion over Kat/Eddie's Gaiden townread (someone I alway struggle with reading, although I think I remember Kagami claiming to have a good grasp on him), resonates a little with me.

Also, HS is right in that Eddie mostly just reiterated his POE pool instead of explaining his reads in any way.
In post 280, Katyusha wrote:
feels like an oddly specific thing to try to derptowntell with as scum, i think it's more likely genuine

scum probably have had some time to discuss the setup and mechanics considering how much it's centered around the game, if he's scum i think he just doesn't mention this while giving setup info since it's not on his mind

nothing conclusive i'd like hard-whiteknight him off of but it's a preliminary townread.
I'm also not really buying this as a reason to townread Gaiden. Sure, it seems a little odd for someone to state openly in thread, but fake towntells are a thing and I don't see how this reaction couldn't have been faked. Not to mention it's not like Gaiden's really done anything that I find even moderately helpful or insightful.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:where? also, i've posted about why i scumread brian at least a while ago, you literally just iso'd me.
For the record, the only explanation I've found regarding his BS/HS scumreads thus far are that he thinks we're 'buddies.' But the only reasoning I can infer from his posts is that HS doesn't understand why I was being wagoned and that we've both suspected Kat to some degree.

So this response is very ??? to me.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:Actually, I am a mafia brain Jesus.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:Brian has seen one of my worst town games on site, that was mostly because my hydra partner told me someone was 100% scum and to push it and they had a 10 game track record of reading that person flawlessly and they were town.....
Lol.

Kiana spamming the thread seems like a good stopping point for now. I'll go over more reads in my next post.

I also don't really feel the need to claim, but will if needed. My role does play into my scumread of Kat a little bit.

VOTE: Katyusha
kat looks good in scum iso brian sounds like he's trying to get his thoughts to kat and HS read on Kat sounds tmi
I'm not sure if Kat is one to hardbus her entire team -_-
That's pretty much my conclusion. If this scumteams idea of a fun time and game plan is to let one person murder the whole team rather than you know actually play the game / use their big shot optimally to accelerate lylo, then fuck em they can have the win
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1723 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1720, Titus wrote: This is why I feel you're just shading. I didn't parrot any conclusion at all but merely stated the obvious. You are hyper defensive and scared. Given the two dead votes, all five town must agree if there are two scum in the game. This fact says nothing about the underlying conclusion being accurate or not.

You consistently badmouth the effort I put in to understand the premises people put forth as parrotting or lack of effort. That does not feel town to me.
But your post wasn't "if there are two scum, all 5 town must be correct and voting together"

Your post was "if it's Elbirn and gamma then we all need to vote Elbirn"

The former is certainly useful to keep in mind, and is stating the obvious as you say. The latter contains an assumption as to what the scum team is. This is an assumption that 1. I personally know to be wrong, and 2. Is wholly unsubstantiated; why do you pair us? I don't think you've ever elaborated on a scum read on either of us, and you really just seem to have been floating by and doing fuckall while blending into the background.

That's not shade, that's my take on your play so far. And I don't know what to make of it because you ARE a good player so like, can you just not get into this game because you replaced in at the end or what?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1724 (isolation #91) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1722, Shattiel wrote:Btw can I get a list of people who claimed? And those who already used their cards.

Only the people alive ofc
I am a stage 0 card crush. Once per game I can destroy one other players spell card. I still have my card.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1726 (isolation #92) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Elbirn »

I got dumb and thought day 1 was zero
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1786 (isolation #93) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Titus
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1788 (isolation #94) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Her soul smells funny
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1869 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1837, Titus wrote:
In post 1818, Lexa wrote:Also psa 24 hours to deadline, going to need people to come on to Shattiel with me else I'll go back to elbirn to avoid the no Lynch
I'd jump to Shattiel to avoid an NL as well. I just find it telling Elbrin checks out when his wagon walls down and you and Shat start fighting.
In post 1851, Titus wrote:What about your ISO should convince me? You derailed a near solid lynch on Elbrin and ignore the fact that he has just lurked. Gamma has sudden sharp inconsistencies and you wanted to turn the lynch onto Shattiel and drown him out. Maybe cagey is the wrong word but your attitude doesn't leave me with warm feelings.
I went home and went to sleep. Now I'm at work. Crawl out of my ass, scumshit
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1872 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1870, Gamma Emerald wrote:um what, you're calling kiana slot scum
Do you have a cop clear there? I must have missed it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1895 (isolation #97) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I'm town fuck off
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1897 (isolation #98) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Elbirn »

It's Titus, kianas ADHD hyper tunneling of brian/hs is too creepy accurate and I don't believe it

Titus has just been a shitter and not Titus at all

Stop it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1898 (isolation #99) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1896, Gamma Emerald wrote:And where was this attitude when the only way you were getting lynched was you self-hammering
My homie gamma was on my side and I feared no man

Top 10 anime betrayals = gamma voting me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1899 (isolation #100) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Either lynch Titus or let me 1v1 her when she unsurprisingly reveals herself as scum gladiator
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1902 (isolation #101) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

No shutup

If you lynch me you need to atone for your sins by never forgetting that Titus is scum
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1904 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1890, ActionDan wrote:addendum, Kiana's entrance on page 14 looks like baby's first double bus.

Something I'd need to digest on if there were another day or so
Wait Dan you see it too
*breathy whispers in ear* join me dan
We can do gr8 things together
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1909 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1908, ActionDan wrote:Gamma / TLE slot / SP are all town. Happy to hand off a Kiana/Lexi decision if it comes to it to the survivors.

I can I suppose look some more in a couple hours
You're getting shot tonight, plz tell everyone titus/kiana slot is scum before that happens

If the only people willing to side eye Titus die back to back and then she wins I'm gonna frown
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1911 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1910, Gamma Emerald wrote:dw I'll sheep AD's reads if he dies
You are a light in the darkness gamma
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1912 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Shattiel

I'm going to bed and there's no way the wagon swings over to Titus in 7 hours with nobody believing in the dream. This is pure self conservation, now do what ye will
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1914 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Aww we posted at the same time

I bet soon we'll be finishing each others
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1965 (isolation #107) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:48 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1962, Titus wrote:The ending was a bit hard. If Shattiel was lynched over Elbrin I would have had to shoot Lexa probably and survived one more day with Gamma/Elbrin and I didn't like those odds. I think I might have gotten Sky but AD would have been a hard one.
As I noted in the dead thread, this was a town win if I had actually been good at mafia / even slightly competent this game.

1. If I were just a bit less scummy and a bit more active, shattiel gets mislynched instead of me. My mislynch is my fault and I take responsibility for that.

2. If I had been more confident/aggressive/
/coherent in my push on you, titus, and started it in earnest earlier and not some vague nothing that I figured out too late , this could have been different. So again, My fault.

3. If anyone but me gets mislynched last day phase, I was 100% card crushing Titus because good lord if that wasn't a scum claim idk what is, Mrs "I can force through a lynch" or whatever xP this is a major swing considering if stops scum instant win and (if shattiel is alive in this scenario) prevents shattiel from vigging town

So yeah sky don't go being upset I am the self righteous martyr this game deserves
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1966 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Elbirn »

Oh also if Eddie ever reads this

I was a total Dick to you earlier this game. Not cool. Never really got a chance to say anything cuz you know you died shortly thereafter. My bad
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1987 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Because everyone told her to

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”