mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #200) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Pint is almost definitely town this game. Please leave him alone.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #201) » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:32 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

This town is way too split and I fear we won’t reach a lynch in time. So I’m going to role claim. I don’t mind biting a bullet tonight since I’m in a fair few games and college starts again tomorrow, besides, I’m not even too sure if I have the most pagetops.

My name is sheepsaysmeep and pagetops are my thing (even though I’m bahnned). I have 3 different conditional abilities that I can use (I can only use 1 per night) and they are conditional on how many pagetops I get in the day. Getting the most pagetops out of anyone allows me to use my strongest ability for that night, 2nd most = 2nd strongest and 3rd most = my weakest.

Well anyway, yesterday I got the most pagetops and that allowed me to investigate if someone tries to perform a kill (in the results of essentially yes or no). Well my result last night was that yes, they did try to perform a kill. Anyone think they know who I investigated?

Well anyway @CheekyTeeky, it’s time for you to start accusing me of lying or fake claim, but either way, your lynch is now.

VOTE: CheekyTeeky
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #202) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:20 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I mean, I give a lot of reasons in the post above for why now...

And why the fuck would I claim immediately when I could just let you interact with people to get more association tells?

Also claiming I’m lying because I unvoted you at one point is a ridiculous notion, but obviously we know why you’re reaching with your arguments :wink:

Let’s put this to L-1 for the fake claim then hammer.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #203) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:21 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I’d also argue my consistent hostility towards you does back up my claim because obviously you get incriminated when I die.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #204) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:13 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1081, CheekyTeeky wrote:Tell me why you chose to investigate me Mutant night 1? You can't because you're full of shit.
I took Almost50's advice. He once told me that since my reads are so bad if I put them in reverse then maybe I'd catch some scum. I decided to try that out, you were top of my town reads. Obviously, his advice paid off.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #205) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:19 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1084, CheekyTeeky wrote:How does that quality belong to Sheep exclusively when there's a pretty consistent group of people who try to pagetop? It's nothing like my flavour and his claimed abilities are OP. If the pagetop thing were true he wouldn't have let himself get behind today.
You're right. Pagetops aren't exclusive to sheepsaysmeep. That's why I still consider the possibility that others have the same objective of getting page tops as me. In fact, I even thought that before his claim that TGP had exactly the same requirement. Hence why I was so adamant he shouldn't be lynched even before his claim because I didn't see scum having such restriction.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #206) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:24 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 79, mutantdevle wrote:Why are you this intent on lynching Mr Piggy? I hope you don't just have some murderous lust for farm animals.
In post 155, mutantdevle wrote:I just checked all my games with Creature and he never says that. But I strongly remember someone using that phrase to end a posting streak and it's driving me
maaaad
trying to figure out who it is.

I'm literally just going to ISO everyone in my previous games until I find out where I've seen someone use that phrase because I'm going to go insane otherwise. It's not even that significant but I just wanna know...
In post 650, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 649, pinturicchio wrote:I'm fucking dying with Aneninen this game. I'm willing to lynch him just to know what is going on
Lynching our ex-scum partner would be such
blaasphaamy
thooough!
It's fair to say I felt a little sheepish this game.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #207) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1085, CheekyTeeky wrote:arrogant.
This is 1 word that is rarely used to describe me.

Anyone who knows me should know I have very little confidence, regularly doubt myself and rarely assume I am right. The fact that I've had severe confidence in my read on you this game would be pinging the shit out of anyone that knows me (which is why I'm kinda glad most of you haven't played with me before or those of you that have didn't for long enough to get to know me).

^^ That's why Pintu knows I'm not lying.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #208) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1089, CheekyTeeky wrote:Who the fuck investigates their top town read regardless of how bad their reads are.
Me. And that's not even out of character for me.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #209) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1080, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why would you claim a fake guilty instead of writing a case on me, or sharing what you've observed "from watching my associations"?
Nice idea, I'll share some of my observations:
In post 469, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 464, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 457, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: CheekyTeeky yeah, why?
Why? Are you playing badly?

I don't see why you vote Cheeky here. If you are already aware that your reads are worse than random, why are you even trying to go off on a tangent on your own?

Why?
So you're concerned about me pursuing my reads but you are not phased at all about how my town lean on Cheeky has suddenly jumped to me voting her at the very start of the day? Hmm, honestly this sounds like the logic of someone that is trying to devalue me instead of sort me.
In post 481, mutantdevle wrote:@Srceenplay, why are you voting CheekyTeeky?
In post 482, mutantdevle wrote:Based on association and opinion analysis, these are my new reads:

@CheekyTeeky, why didn't you question Srceenplay's naked vote on you?
Scum Lean

CheekyTeeky
v2

Srceenplay
v1
^^I no longer believe in scum!Srceen but this is an example of basing a read of of you being guilty.
In post 806, mutantdevle wrote:I don’t agree with lynching Pintu rn. From playing a scum game with him I’m somewhat confident I have a tell for his scum game. As soon as we lynch a second scum we’ll know if Pintu is also scum. Based on his interactions with CheekyTeeky I’m beginning to town read him though.
In post 854, mutantdevle wrote:Kokichi isn't distracted by me at all... I have no idea where that's coming from.

Cheeky, on the other hand, is very much focussed on me.

What you're actually trying to tell me here is "Hey, stop giving Cheeky so much shit!".

And the answer to that is: No.
In post 862, mutantdevle wrote:What mistakes am I making? Engaging with CheekyTeeky, oh no, how bad of me...

Tbh, my interactions with Cheeky has given me more information about you than it has her.

And I never asked for a babysitter and have been rejecting a lot of what you've said to me. You've been trying to shape me to the way you want me to play which I'm obviously going to reject when I neither know your alignment nor do you come across as friendly or someone I'd so much as want to trust.

VOTE: TWC
^^ In response to TWC who I think is the strongest candidate for your scum partner.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #210) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:42 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Also, I know a guilty can derail any wagon by command. Hence why I've acted like I have the power to prevent people's lynches throughout this day.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #211) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:52 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Also, here's all the times that I've shaded Cheeky as confirmed scum:
In post 484, mutantdevle wrote:I kinda wanna run CheekyTeeky up to L-1 tbh, would you be interested in joining the wagon for that purpose?
In post 509, mutantdevle wrote:I honestly don't think Cheeky is being bad town here.
In post 513, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 488, pinturicchio wrote:Why getting Cheeky to L-1 instead of Screenplay?
I have way more confidence in Cheeky being scum than I do Screenplay.
In post 782, mutantdevle wrote:Hey Cheeky, mind addressing some of the things going on instead of coasting on by?
In post 811, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 797, CheekyTeeky wrote:Am I tunneling Mutant for his bs approach to me today? I don't really feel like I am but eh.
No, you're not. I can assure you that I've felt no pressure from anything you've said about me.
In post 854, mutantdevle wrote:What you're actually trying to tell me here is "Hey, stop giving Cheeky so much shit!".

In post 867, mutantdevle wrote:If you want me to improve (by your standards) during this game, then convince me Cheeky is town. But at this stage, you are going to have a very hard time doing that.
In post 907, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 885, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 811, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 797, CheekyTeeky wrote:Am I tunneling Mutant for his bs approach to me today? I don't really feel like I am but eh.
No, you're not. I can assure you that I've felt no pressure from anything you've said about me.
This comment was directed at those TRing you, who made me think I was conf. biased tunneling you. Weird that you felt the need to show how much you don't care about being scumread that you answered this.
Very weird indeed.
In post 911, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 892, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 867, mutantdevle wrote:Finally, I am under the impression that Cheeky is scum. So quite frankly I don't give a shit where her vote is.
And yet you refuse to give a case until you're ready. Have fun conf biasing your reads and posts into uselessness.
Basing some of my reads on the assumption that you're scum is very dangerous indeed.
EBWOP: ^^ for you.
In post 912, mutantdevle wrote:If I die during this game, I hope you won't all just forget my opinions. Please really take into account what I've been saying if I die.
Que CheekyTeeky changing her argument from I fake claimed because I couldn't think of a decent case on her to I planned the fake claim all along.

Do I need to quote all my posts where I've targetted CheekyTeeky specifically to get more association content or am I making my point clear here?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #212) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:54 am

Post by mutantdevle »

If anyone doubts my claim, then seriously just ISO me. Read the things I say as though I've just flipped the role I've just claimed and you'll see how much I have crumbed and soft claimed a guilty on Cheeky.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #213) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:58 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Technically though it's not even a guilty. All I know is that she performed a killing action. But, well, you've seen the reaction.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #214) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I have no idea how I’m still alive...

Anyway, based on my night results, we can 100% entirely remove thefuzzylogic from the lynch pool.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #215) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

He’d be in a PoE lynch pool. He’s now another confirmed innocent. Chances were, he was making it to end game so now he’s confirmed for when there’s far fewer of us.

Speaking of lynch pools though, you’re at the top of mine - but of course not with the confidence I had on Cheeky.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #216) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:33 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Are you accusing me of lying about who’s at the top of my lynch pool?

Also, surely it’s established that I don’t work like that? I mean, seeing as CheekyTeeky was my strongest town read day 1 an’ all....

I’ll give detail on lynch candidates n’ shit when I get to my pc.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #217) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:28 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Here's my position right now: I'm obviously not going to lynch myself and RedFlavour and Fuzzy are exempt from my lynch pool because, as far as I'm concerned, they are both confirmed town. I'm hoping the rest of you also exclude me from your lynch pools considering I got Cheeky lynched when there were 3 perfectly good wagons already up and indecisive town would have benefited me as scum.

For all we know, the third party isn't actually scum. They could be a survivor or jester or lyncher or whatever. So as far as I'm concerned, we have no need to hunt them. If the game doesn't end after lynching the 3rd scum then that's when we start 3rd party hunting.

Based on this, I'm very confident that Pintu isn't mafia based on his interactions with Cheeky. Furthermore, I don't think Alice is mafia since Porkens unnecessarily hammered Gamma and CheekyTeeky tried to push the idea that he was scum for it the day after. Hence these 2 are also out of my lynch pool.

This leaves Vax, Wheme, Kokichi and Maki (TWC). These are the only 4 people anyone should be voting for today.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #218) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Personally, I'm not really down for a Vax lynch despite him being in the pool. I just think that he wouldn't be posting so oddly if he was scum.

Wheme is meh. Very PoE as far as I'm concerned. I also feel like he definitely would have picked me for the night kill given our interactions during the game. @Pintu, I don't think a lack of interactions with Wheme is particularly AI, as far as I'm concerned it's because he's a lurker.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #219) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:31 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm tempted to remove Kokichi from my own personal lynch pool because of Gamma's joke at the start of the game but others have removed my confidence in this so w/e.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #220) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:41 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1126, Maki Harukawa wrote:Feels good being correct
In post 1130, Maki Harukawa wrote:yes I'm mafia who bussed both my partners nj.
I'm sorry but where were you bussing your partners?

You weren't on either of the wagons. Claiming Porkens stole your hammer on Gamma right after is WIFOM and not going to cut it...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #221) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Spoiler: I mean, this hardly looks like being critical of CheekyTeeky:
In post 73, The Worlds Cutest wrote:
In post 65, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 64, The Worlds Cutest wrote:
In post 60, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 55, The Worlds Cutest wrote:Yes that RQS is >50% coming from scum.
RQS has had a 100% scum rate IME. That's a whopping sample size of 2 though lol.
Vote piggy with me.
I have a plan >.>
Okay then, Cheeky. I'll trust you for now.

Kokichi Oma, come, vote the piggy with me.

~Kiana
In post 270, The Worlds Cutest wrote:
In post 195, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 191, The Worlds Cutest wrote:Cheekys play around golden is meh
I feel like they'd defend a "top tr" a lot harder then just a "can you explain this for me"
~Maki
You mean like voting the first guy who scum read him? If two people are seeing something scummy I want to know what I'm missing or see if they're full of it. I feel pretty misrepped. You're allowed to be paranoid of me lol. But no.

Was that really enough to get you off your Porkens SR? What's your read on him now?
Maki is scumreading you but I don't agree. You are one of my stronger townreads.

I however am very interested to know what your top secret master plan to deal with evil pigs is.

VOTE: Porkens
In post 501, The Worlds Cutest wrote:
In post 485, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol and you tell ME I'm overreacting? I responded to your questions and now you're warping/blowing everything up like a chicken with it's head cut off. I mean you saw there was a wagon building on me and you're over-justifying yourself for jumping on. I answered you because you asked, can you please tell me what this so called overreaction was? You're making a case and jumping to conclusions and are ready to take me to L-1 without letting me interact with you? Wrong person to mislynch buddy.

VOTE: Mutantdevle

Go add OMGUSing to your scum case on me.
Stop it! Mutant is bad town, you don't need to sink down to their level. Put your vote back onto Pork.
In post 502, The Worlds Cutest wrote:
In post 469, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 464, Kiana Kaslana wrote:
In post 457, mutantdevle wrote:VOTE: CheekyTeeky yeah, why?
Why? Are you playing badly?

I don't see why you vote Cheeky here. If you are already aware that your reads are worse than random, why are you even trying to go off on a tangent on your own?

Why?
So you're concerned about me pursuing my reads but you are not phased at all about how my town lean on Cheeky has suddenly jumped to me voting her at the very start of the day? Hmm, honestly this sounds like the logic of someone that is trying to devalue me instead of sort me.

Also, I will be pursuing my reads. Just because I'm statistically bad doesn't mean I'll continue to be so - I am trying to improve y'know?
I'm not so much concerned about you pursuing your reads, it's good to pursue reads, but it's pretty irritating when you're getting in our way and being an obstacle to town.

Yes, I was clearly devaluing you instead of sorting you. I don't need to sort you, you're obvious town. But, now that you said that you want to improve I feel bad. So I will try to be more patient with you, since you are aware of your weaknesses and trying to work on them. But this basically means that I have to speak to you with kid gloves and it really depends on my mood here.
In post 520, The Worlds Cutest wrote:
In post 509, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 501, The Worlds Cutest wrote:
In post 485, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lol and you tell ME I'm overreacting? I responded to your questions and now you're warping/blowing everything up like a chicken with it's head cut off. I mean you saw there was a wagon building on me and you're over-justifying yourself for jumping on. I answered you because you asked, can you please tell me what this so called overreaction was? You're making a case and jumping to conclusions and are ready to take me to L-1 without letting me interact with you? Wrong person to mislynch buddy.

VOTE: Mutantdevle

Go add OMGUSing to your scum case on me.
Stop it! Mutant is bad town, you don't need to sink down to their level. Put your vote back onto Pork.
I honestly don't think Cheeky is being bad town here.
I honestly think your answer is wrong here.
In post 793, The Worlds Cutest wrote:
In post 781, CheekyTeeky wrote:Zzzz

VOTE: Mutant
ew bad no bad stop this if you're town (don't think you are but Kiana does)
I'll bring out the newspaper this vote is bad
~Maki
In post 818, The Worlds Cutest wrote:My townreads: Pinocchio, Cheeky, Kokichi, Mutant

Unfortunately the above 4 are running around in circles and voting each other.

RedFlavour our glorious town IC is doing
absolutely nothing

For shame.
In post 852, The Worlds Cutest wrote:
In post 839, mutantdevle wrote:long wall
The problem here is that Kokichi and Cheeky are my stronger townreads and they are distracted trying to lynch you.

I don't care for Screen's vote on you, Screen is scum, so that's okay.

If you can stop fighting with Cheeky and Kokichi at least that will help. It takes 2 hands to clap.

~Kiana
In post 860, The Worlds Cutest wrote:
In post 854, mutantdevle wrote:Kokichi isn't distracted by me at all... I have no idea where that's coming from.

Cheeky, on the other hand, is very much focussed on me.

What you're actually trying to tell me here is "Hey, stop giving Cheeky so much shit!".

Do you not realize that every minute spent voting you is a minute spent
not voting scum
? Again, town are indeed arguing amongst themselves, and scum are coasting by... good observation! But when I point out that you're part of the problem everything turns wonky. I am criticizing you to help you play better, but if you're going to troll and continue the way you're playing, it really will not be my concern as long as I avoid further games that you're in, or at the least hope that I don't roll town with you.

The reason why I'm being patient with you because I had thought that you were putting in effort and wanted to learn, but, it appears that my words have been taken as jokes. Honestly that's really upsetting and frustrating. I seriously do not care anymore.

~Kiana
In post 869, The Worlds Cutest wrote:Fair enough. Because my hydra partner is also scumreading Cheeky, I'm not going to be heavy handed with you here with regard to that read. In fact, I didn't stop your discussion with Cheeky, even though I emotionally wanted to, because it was good for town in creating information that would result in others being able to read you and Cheeky.

In fact, I'm going to let Maki steer this hydra for a while because I feel that I'm playing too much here. I want to see how she handles things and if I can see her perspective. And also how she handles you. I am tired of all this.

~Kiana

If anything, you were hard defending her against my accusations.

The problem here is that whilst you seemed to scum read her, your other head (who was dominant out of you 2) was most definitely buddying and white knighting her. This makes it hard to read association tells. On one hand, you could very well claim that you're not scum because you wouldn't bus like that, but on the other, I can point out that you most certainly were bussing. So either we discard your associations with Cheeky based on a disagreement amongst your heads or you can claim you bused both your partners whilst I claim that you're actually scum who had 1 head do either read with 1 head not caring enough to push their fake scum read so as to not deal damage to their scum team.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #222) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

You weren't too critical of Gamma either. You simply accused him of missrepping you and that's basically it. That's not enough for me to believe that you would have been on the Gamma wagon instead of Porkens.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #223) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:56 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Ngl I've got a bit of a gut feeling that Kokichi is scum though.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #224) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:16 am

Post by mutantdevle »

Fuck you math...
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #225) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:17 am

Post by mutantdevle »

(btw, my pagetops thing includes mod posts)
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #226) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:26 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1153, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:should of figured Mutant would ruin my fun........ not sure why you would investigate me as Ive been pretty townie all game.
By PoE I had you in the pool of both potential scum and potential 3rd party but still town read you somewhat. So my investigation of you was both a test of my read integrity and to remove you from 2 pools I was considering you for instead of just 1 like most players.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #227) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:53 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1157, Maki Harukawa wrote:I was scumreading cheeky the whole game and Kiana was Gamma
so unless you think we bussed by all means
Did you miss the part where I’ve clearly gone through your ISO and found little and contrary evidence to this?
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #228) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

VOTE: Maki Harukawa
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #229) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

Was literally just about to say that :3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #230) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by mutantdevle »

I wouldn't worry about lolhammering tbh, because if anyone did that, we'd just fucking lynch 'em :P
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #231) » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:40 am

Post by mutantdevle »

I'm a sheep and this is a baa post.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #232) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:39 am

Post by mutantdevle »

GG, that was fun. Thanks for modding / co-modding NSG, math and N_M! <3
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #233) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:50 am

Post by mutantdevle »

So, I was reading the Eldritch thread and found this which was posted before I died.

I fake claimed that my role checks if they perform a kill (obviously to bait a vig fake claim), so GG on figuring out I was actually a tracker.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #234) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:10 am

Post by mutantdevle »

In post 1475, Mathdino wrote:Shouts out to mutantdevle btw, who self-appraised himself into reads on N1 that were fantastic enough to catch the nightkill. And shouts out to CheekyTeeky for playing D2 smooth as hell.

NSG and I were silently shouting at mutant to just out the guilty already so we could get a move on :lol:
But then you have fewer interactions to read into! Silly Dino.
I mostly just lurk now.
mutantdevle
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
mutantdevle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (isolation #235) » Tue May 01, 2018 9:07 am

Post by mutantdevle »

All the people invited to the EAs should also be able to invite their own EAs in a separate new PT for EAception.
I mostly just lurk now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”