2. Nero Cain replaces katokashi
  3. Toranaga replaces Archwing
  4. MagnaofIllusion replaces BBmolla
  5. end of day 1
  6. beginning of day 2
  7. end of day 2
  8. beginning of day 3
  9. game over
Last edited by xyzzy on Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:58 am, edited 44 times in total.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Pronoun: they/them
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by xyzzy »

1. site rules:

2. obey all site rules. you can read the site rules here.
  3. do not discuss the game in any capacity outside of this game thread unless your role gives you explicit permission to do so. if you are allowed to do so, I will provide you with a private topic where you can do so.
  4. do not harass other players in this game. while a certain level of confrontation and argumentation is typical in Mafia games, do not bring personal vendettas or outside influences into the game. additionally, do not harm or threaten to harm any person.
    game conduct:

5. play to win. there is a chance that you will lose the game, but do your best to avoid that, and do not deliberately throw the game.
  6. do not use the color #8C0000.
  7. do not use any sort of cryptography, hidden text, or other similar methods to hide information in the game thread unless your role explicitly states that you may do so. if you are unsure of what is not allowed, PM me for clarification.
  8. do not quote any private correspondence you receive from me in the game thread unless your role explicitly states that you may do so.
  9. do not quote information from private threads unless your role gives you explicit permission to do so.
    joining the game, leaving the game, and activity:

10. you should have received a PM with a role from me when the game began or when you replaced in. please respond to this PM with a message that includes your alignment, any non-vanilla attributes of your role, and any mention of any other players. if you have any questions about how your role works or you need a new copy of your role PM, please PM me.
  11. if you will be away from the site for a set period of time, please post in the thread letting the other players know this and PM me, and update the "Vacation / Limited Access" info in the User Control Panel. I will be more lenient regarding inactivity if you are V/LA, but I may need to replace you if you will be gone for an extended period of time. if you are regularly V/LA at certain times (such as during the weekend), you only need to do this once.
  12. if you do not post for 72 hours or more, I will prod you (or send you a reminder to check in when possible if you have announced that you are V/LA); failure to respond to prods or needing to be prodded repeatedly throughout the game might result in a replacement.
  13. if you need to be replaced for any reason, you may message me with information to be passed on to the player who replaces you. this isn't mandatory, but if there's strategic advice you'd like to offer to whomever replaces you, you can do this.
    gameplay:

14. the game is divided into day phases and night phases and will begin with a day phase.
  15. each day, each player may write
    shoot: playername
    , and the named player will die. if another player has already used this ability and I have not resolved this action yet, further attempts to use this action will be ignored.
  16. if you do not wish to use this action on a given day, you may write
    shoot: abstain
    , and you will lose access to this action for the rest of the day. this is irreversible.
  17. if you have died, please do not post in the thread anymore. you are not officially considered dead until I announce your death in the game thread.
  18. if one week passes without any kills, the day will end.
  19. night phases will last 48 hours plus however much time it takes me to update the thread and unlock it.
  20. at least one person has the role posted at the bottom of this post.
  21. between 0 and 41 players have an X-shot bulletproof modifier, which means that the first X kill actions during day or night that target that player will be prevented (unless the player who performed the kill has an X-shot strongman modifier with remaining shots).
  22. between 0 and 41 players have an X-shot strongman modifier, which means that the first X kill actions they perform that would be prevented by a bulletproof modifier will succeed.
    moderator responsibilities:

23. I will not edit your posts unless your post breaks the rules in such a way that information needs to be removed from it or quotes a post that does that, or you ask me to edit it to fix a broken tag. I will provide a brief explanation of the edit and, in cases of fixing broken tags, will end the post with a spoiler containing the complete original text of the post.
  24. if you have a pronoun listed on your account, I will use that to refer to you. otherwise, I will default to referring to you as "they"/"them". if you do not have a pronoun listed on your account but wish for me to refer to you using some other pronoun, message me to let me know.
  25. I will do my best to keep the game running as smoothly as possible, but there will be times when I'm not around. I should be able to update the game at least once a day, and I will let you know if I believe that might change.
  26. I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time if necessary.
  27. thanks for vibing and keeping it tight. if you need me, I'm on my mobile.

playername
Echo Bay citizen

you're just a regular citizen of Echo Bay, Maryland; you remain unsure of how all of this commotion came about, but you just want it all to come to an end, and will do whatever it takes to ensure this.

you win when only members of your faction are left alive.

during the day, you may write
kill: playername
in the game thread. the named player will die.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by xyzzy »

sending role PMs now. the game will begin when 80% of players (33) have confirmed.
please follow the instructions on how to properly confirm -- simply saying "confirm" is not enough!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by xyzzy »

the massacre started at 12:22 pm on April 27, 2018. three employees of Echo Bay Munitions Co. had been sent to a small Midwestern town on a simple mission: retrieve company property. this was hardly the first time something like this had happened, of course; leaks happen, and it's the responsibility of any large government contractor to ensure that these leaks do not spread any further than necessary. this was different, though. there was a revolution of a sorts coming, and the company anticipated massive profits assuming they kept this plan under wraps. therefore, a failsafe was set in place: the town would be sealed off, and a countdown would be given to return the company's property. the problem with this plan was that the town was never actually informed what the countdown was for, merely that they would die when it ended, and furthermore, the "Three Operatives", as they would eventually be known, were not informed in advance either. forced into a desperate situation, they realized their only choice, the only way they could escape, was total massacre.

and they succeeded, with perfect clarity. they laid waste to the town, and they had recovered something new and special. something that would change the world. something they didn't fully understand, but something that they knew would upset the balance. they were understandably very unhappy with the position they had been put in. the company had tried to convince people that this was all totally fine, and that the Three Operatives should be lauded as heroes. the company tried to prepare for their return, to ensure that they would be happy with the way things had gone. but of course, you can't just leave someone for dead and expect them to be fine with it. you can't put someone in a death trap and expect that no consequences will ever come to you.

as midnight approached on April 26, a plan was set in motion: there was far too much bureaucracy and secrecy in Echo Bay Munitions Co. to prevent the Three Operatives from carrying out their mission; no one had ever anticipated that someone might do the thing they were about to do, which meant that by the time anyone properly worked it out, turning things back was impossible. this was a company built to make small changes over a long period of time, so three very determined people making one very big change over the course of a single night was something that could not be controlled.

and so an automated drone delivery system delivered an identical package to each home throughout Echo Bay. the packages were plain and unmarked, something that probably should have alarmed most of the citizens, but unfortunately, each and every person took the bait. inside was what looked like some kind of futuristic handgun, and a brief letter explaining the contents. this, the letter explained, was the Echo Bay Munitions Co. SmartGun, designed to operate exclusively with the proprietary Echo Bay Munitions Co. SmartBullet. the SmartGun automatically paired itself to the fingerprints of its user, and each one could be fired just once a day. when someone wished to use their SmartGun, the SmartBullet itself would automatically fire itself at the intended target, and only one SmartBullet was required for everyone who wished to use it. this, the letter continued, was a safety precaution to ensure that it would be impossible for one person to kill more than a single person each day, and that eventually the SmartBullet would become the standard for consumer firearms across the nation. an exclusive trial of the SmartBullet was being conducted right here in Terrier Beach, California. this strange, obviously incorrect detail probably should have tipped off the citizens of Echo Bay, Maryland that something was amiss, but when the first shot rang out at 12:22 pm, the specifics of how this had happened ceased to be relevant.

---

off somewhere else in town, Toby Determined regretted his decision to move to Echo Bay, Maryland. he had come here with the plan that he would face far less violence than his previous home in the neighboring town of Tibbiddee, Maryland. he had started a new job a few months ago at the Echo Bay Grits company, where he inspected packaging to ensure that it met quality standards. it wasn't the most exciting work in the world, but he was glad to no longer be in the sort of place where people died all the time. the grits manufactured here were sent to supermarkets all across the East Coast, and ensuring a consistent visual appearance for the packaging displayed on store shelves had been proven to have a positive effect on sales. he heard the first gunshot at 12:41, and he immediately knew this would be a terrible day. luckily, he had a plan of escape, and he made it out alive; within 30 minutes, he was on a flight to his sister's home in Terrier Beach, California. there, he was sure, things would certainly be alright.

but one thing was certain: the population of Echo Bay, Maryland was almost certainly no longer on the rise. when he had moved here, there were 45 citizens. by the time he left, that number had already dropped. it would continue to drop.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Ramcius, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Aristophanes, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, CheekyTeeky, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, Gorkington, hyung, Ankamius, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Ramcius, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Aristophanes, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, CheekyTeeky, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, Gorkington, hyung, Ankamius, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

mod notes: please remember to confirm if you have not done so yet!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #11 (isolation #4) » Tue May 01, 2018 2:08 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Ramcius, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Aristophanes, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, CheekyTeeky, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, Gorkington, hyung, Ankamius, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Aristophanes, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, CheekyTeeky, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, Gorkington, hyung, Ankamius, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #15 (isolation #5) » Tue May 01, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Aristophanes, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, CheekyTeeky, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, Gorkington, hyung, Ankamius, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, Gorkington, hyung, Ankamius, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Tue May 01, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by xyzzy »

CheekyTeeky, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, Gorkington, hyung, Ankamius, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, Gorkington, hyung, Ankamius, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:02 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Gorkington, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, hyung, Ankamius, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, hyung, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Ankamius, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, hyung, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, Nexus, hyung, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Tue May 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Nexus, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, hyung, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #185 (isolation #10) » Tue May 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by xyzzy »

hyung, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, Varsoon, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, ooba

mod notes: the attempted kill in post 146 was ignored because hyung has already used their kill for the day, and the attempted kill in post 174 was ignored because this role flip had not yet occurred.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #229 (isolation #11) » Wed May 02, 2018 1:03 am

Post by xyzzy »

Varsoon, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, McMenno, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, ooba

mod notes: please remember to confirm if you haven't done so yet!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #271 (isolation #12) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:19 am

Post by xyzzy »

McMenno, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, Harambey180, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Harambey180, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, ooba

mod notes: please remember to confirm if you haven't done so yet!
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:28 am

Post by xyzzy »

Harambey180, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Eddie Cane, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Bins, ooba

mod notes: I will add alignments to the dead players in the opening post momentarily.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #371 (isolation #14) » Wed May 02, 2018 10:50 am

Post by xyzzy »

Eddie Cane, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Bins, ooba

mod notes: if a player is protected from a kill with a bulletproof shield during the day, I will post one of these updates indicating that the player who attempted the kill has used their shot for the day.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #417 (isolation #15) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by xyzzy »

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, Kokichi Oma, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Bins, ooba

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #425 (isolation #16) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Kokichi Oma, Echo Bay citizen, has died!

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Chickadee, Iconeum, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Bins, ooba

mod notes: oh wow pagetop
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #493 (isolation #17) » Wed May 02, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by xyzzy »

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Chickadee, Iconeum, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, hebichan, SnarkySnowman, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Bins, ooba

mod notes: oh wow not pagetop
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #519 (isolation #18) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:36 am

Post by xyzzy »

​SnarkySnowman, Echo Bay Grits 1-shot bulletproof traitor, has died.

the sisters' legacy is one of innovation in times of hardship, and this sort of innovation is key to their survival. one thing is certain: either the Echo Bay Grits company solves their web presence problem, or their company faces extinction -- not literal extinction, of course, because it's not like anything would cause that to happen, right?

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, hebichan, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Chickadee, Iconeum, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, hebichan, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Bins, ooba

mod notes: prodding living players who haven't posted yet momentarily. also, note that kills performed before a role flip do not succeed regardless of whether the person attempting the kill is alive or not.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #526 (isolation #19) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:48 am

Post by xyzzy »

as a reminder, "bah" posts are not allowed in this game.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #544 (isolation #20) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:17 am

Post by xyzzy »

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, hebichan, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla, ooba

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Chickadee, Iconeum, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, hebichan, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Bins, ooba

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #569 (isolation #21) » Thu May 03, 2018 10:26 am

Post by xyzzy »

Srceenplay has already used his kill for the day, so has been ignored.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #701 (isolation #22) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by xyzzy »

​ooba, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Almost50, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, hebichan, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Chickadee, Iconeum, Not_Mafia, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, hebichan, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Bins

mod notes: the kill attempted in has been ignored since this kill had not yet resolved.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #711 (isolation #23) » Fri May 04, 2018 2:30 am

Post by xyzzy »

Almost50, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, hebichan, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Taly, Iconeum, Not_Mafia, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, hebichan, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Bins

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #726 (isolation #24) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:09 am

Post by xyzzy »

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, hebichan, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, Bins, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Iconeum, Not_Mafia, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, hebichan, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Bins

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #746 (isolation #25) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:34 am

Post by xyzzy »

​​​​​​​​Bins, Echo Bay citizen, has died.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Davsto, Austerity, Creature, Srceenplay, randomidget, hebichan, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Iconeum, Austerity, Creature, randomidget, hebichan, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #821 (isolation #26) » Fri May 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Post by xyzzy »

​​​​​​​​Creature, Echo Bay citizen, has died.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Davsto, Austerity, Srceenplay, randomidget, hebichan, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Iconeum, Austerity, randomidget, TheBrie, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl

mod notes: searching for a replacement for katokashi. Momrangal is V/LA until Monday.
Last edited by xyzzy on Fri May 04, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #825 (isolation #27) » Fri May 04, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by xyzzy »

​​​​​​​​hebichan, Echo Bay citizen, has died.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Not_Mafia, Davsto, Austerity, Srceenplay, randomidget, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Iconeum, Austerity, randomidget, TheBrie, light_ganski, katokashi, Archwing, wingedcatgirl

mod notes: searching for a replacement for katokashi. Momrangal is V/LA until Monday. wooooo pagetop
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #842 (isolation #28) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:11 am

Post by xyzzy »

Nero Cain replaces katokashi.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #890 (isolation #29) » Sat May 05, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by xyzzy »

the worst wrote:
@xyzzy just checking for good order--can I shoot you?
you're certainly welcome to try, but it won't have any mechanical effect on the game and won't count as having used your shot.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #924 (isolation #30) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:51 am

Post by xyzzy »

​​​​​​​​Not_Mafia, Echo Bay Munitions Co. goon, has died.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Echo Bay Munitions, Co. was founded in 2008, and little is known about how the company actually operates by outsiders, or for that matter, the people who work there. the privately owned company has a number of top secret government weapons contracts, and it's well known that they perform testing just outside the city, but what exactly they're testing--or why--remains a mystery to those who do not work for the company.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Sando, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Davsto, Austerity, Srceenplay, randomidget, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Nero Cain, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Iconeum, Austerity, randomidget, TheBrie, Nero Cain, Archwing, wingedcatgirl

mod notes: Momrangal is V/LA until Monday.
Last edited by xyzzy on Sun May 06, 2018 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #930 (isolation #31) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:58 am

Post by xyzzy »

​​​​​​​​Sando, Echo Bay citizen, has died.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Davsto, Austerity, Srceenplay, randomidget, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Nero Cain, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: the worst, Iconeum, Austerity, randomidget, TheBrie, Archwing, wingedcatgirl

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #933 (isolation #32) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:59 am

Post by xyzzy »

​​​​​​​​Nero Cain, Echo Bay citizen, has died.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Davsto, Austerity, Srceenplay, randomidget, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: Iconeum, Austerity, randomidget, TheBrie, Archwing, wingedcatgirl

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #940 (isolation #33) » Sun May 06, 2018 3:40 am

Post by xyzzy »

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Davsto, Austerity, Srceenplay, randomidget, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: Iconeum, randomidget, TheBrie, Archwing, wingedcatgirl

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #978 (isolation #34) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by xyzzy »

randomidget has been prodded.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1008 (isolation #35) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:23 am

Post by xyzzy »

​Srceenplay, Echo Bay 1-shot bulletproof citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Chickadee, Iconeum, Momrangal, Davsto, Austerity, randomidget, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: randomidget, TheBrie, Archwing, wingedcatgirl

mod notes: searching for a replacement for Archwing.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1039 (isolation #36) » Mon May 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by xyzzy »

​Momrangal, Echo Bay 1-shot bulletproof citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Chickadee, Iconeum, Davsto, Austerity, randomidget, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Archwing, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: TheBrie, Archwing, wingedcatgirl

mod notes: searching for a replacement for Archwing.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1049 (isolation #37) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Toranaga replaces Archwing.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1082 (isolation #38) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:09 am

Post by xyzzy »

​Chickadee, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Iconeum, Davsto, Austerity, randomidget, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Toranaga, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: Toranaga, wingedcatgirl

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1088 (isolation #39) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:36 am

Post by xyzzy »

Theta Alpine and BBmolla have been prodded.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1135 (isolation #40) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:10 am

Post by xyzzy »

​randomidget, Echo Bay 1-shot bulletproof citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Iconeum, Davsto, Austerity, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Toranaga, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: wingedcatgirl

mod notes: Lovebird, Ausuka, and Iconeum have been prodded.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1166 (isolation #41) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:17 am

Post by xyzzy »

MagnaofIllusion replaces BBmolla
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1179 (isolation #42) » Sun May 13, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Iconeum, Lovebird, Toranaga, and Gammagooey have been prodded.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1249 (isolation #43) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:52 am

Post by xyzzy »

Taly and Theta Alpine have been prodded.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1380 (isolation #44) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Iconeum, Echo Bay Grits goon, has died.

together, they amassed significant wealth, and while their company has had a few downturns throughout its near century in business, their legacy of excellence has given the company a well-deserved reputation for creating only the best. however, the company has been slow to adapt to technology, and while this is in some cases a good thing (the fact that they still rely on the same basic machinery with only minor renovations for manufacturing grits gives them a much-desired reputation as having a real legacy), the fact is, any company in the 21st century needs a robust and well-maintained online presence, and the Echo Bay Grits company simply does not deliver in that regard.

the sisters' legacy is one of innovation in times of hardship, and this sort of innovation is key to their survival. one thing is certain: either the Echo Bay Grits company solves their web presence problem, or their company faces extinction -- not literal extinction, of course, because it's not like anything would cause that to happen, right?

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Taly, Ausuka, Davsto, Austerity, Vaxkiller, TheBrie, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Toranaga, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey, BBmolla

the following players have not used their shot for day 1: none

mod notes:

"--and so the grits company and the weapons contractor are both trying to kill everyone else. I'm not really sure why a grits company needs to kill everyone, but apparently it's pretty important to their business. and, uh, I guess the weapons contractor killing people makes sense because they probably have a bunch of secret shit."

"wait, there's one thing I don't understand. earlier you said they manufacture ammunition, right?"

"yeah."

"and they also have weapons contracts?"

"right. where are you going with this?"

"see, that doesn't make any sense. why would you be in both of those industries at the same time? like I get that on a thematic level they're connected because they're both about things used to kill people but that would be like if a pizza company started making bowls since pizza and bowls are both associated with eating food. I can buy a company doing some weird horizontal growth things if they're going into a field where their expertise already applies, but I really don't think that's the case here. there's no clear correlation between a company being able to competently produce ammunition and being able to design weapons to military contracts."

"I guess you're right, but what do we make of that? I mean, this is the reality we're facing, right? this is what we have to deal with if we want to survive."

"I'm saying I think there's more to this company than meets the eye. this is bigger than anyone involved in this conflict. I was reading up on them, and apparently from a legal standpoint they're headquartered in Colorado of all places even though all their operations take place here. and I looked up the address for their headquarters on AskJeeves maps and it's a completely different company."

"what's the other company?"

"I don't know. I didn't really pay that much attention to it."

"well, look it up again. this shit might be important if you're right about all of this."

"okay, give me a minute. ...okay, it's a company called Future Core Neural Designs. they do... prosthetics?"

"like prosthetic limbs? like for amputees?"

"yeah, but like high tech stuff. like where it's a robotic limb that you can control. look, they have a website, and there's some kind of video with a guy with a robotic arm."

"so why are they claiming to be headquartered here if this is a completely different company?"

"that's what I'm saying, dude -- they're not saying it, and I'm not convinced it's a different company. like if you look on their website everything suggests that they're just headquartered here. the Colorado place was on some leaked tax documents. I guess they can't fake it there."

"okay, so let's suppose you're right about all of this and that these two things are actually the same. what's the reason for that? like what do they have to hide? they're literally a company that makes weapons so the military can kill people, I doubt they have that many skeletons in their closet when that's the thing they've got going on."

"I dunno, man. I just can't shake the feeling that there's more going on here. like this is how this was always gonna go down. we're being played, and we don't know who's pulling the strings."

"to be honest, I think I'm more worried about the possibility that this is all just some crazy random shit that just happened. at least if there's a conspiracy or something there's someone in charge. I mean, the way things are going, we're probably both gonna die soon. people are going crazy out there. it's--"

those were the last words the two friends spoke before the SmartBullet tore holes through their heads.

---

"and you're sure that the Council isn't part of this?"

"obviously I'm not sure; no one's sure about any of this right now. but why would the Council be involved in a slaughter of the whole town? what do they have to gain from that?"

"what don't they have to gain? the Executor has been consolidating power for twelve years, and--"

"the Executor is just a myth. she doesn't exist."

"there are probably five myths for every person who's ever lived in this town. you don't think some of them are true?"

"I mean, what if I'm wrong? what if she does exist? then is she just allowing all this to happen? like, you expect me to believe one person is running the whole show here and she's just standing idly by as the corpses pile up?"

"maybe. stranger things have happened. they're happening as we speak."

"you're not wrong about that."

night 1 has begun. if you have night actions to submit, do so in the next 48 hours.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1381 (isolation #45) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by xyzzy »

my laptop charger seems to have stopped working, which night delay my ability to update the game for a bit; I'll try to get things going as quickly as possible, but if it takes me a day or two, that's why.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1382 (isolation #46) » Sat May 19, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by xyzzy »

the sun rises after a day of death. a plume of dark smoke rises from the still smoldering ashes of a building. the scent of blood permeates through the whole town. those left alive know that none of this is over; there's something instinctual that has taken over, and that instinct will not go away. not yet. there is still more work to be done, still more bloodshed, and still the primal instinct driving the citizens to end each other's lives. there are a few among them who have grown aware of the madness of what's going on, of the fact that there's no need for this to continue, but something continues to push them, something they don't understand.

the Three Operatives watch from a distance and consider the chaos they have wrought; they had previously been unsure of what the scope of this event would be, and the result goes beyond anything they had imagined beforehand. the fire of the handful of burnt out buildings would in time die down, but the fire in the hearts of the citizens of Echo Bay, Maryland seemed to be just as strong now as ever. it had to end eventually, but they feel unsure of the conditions necessary for this to end. this was necessary, though; this is a purge of a system that treated them as disposable tools to accomplish a task. this will ensure that Echo Bay Munitions Co. will never again have the power to do the things it does. it's a necessary sacrifice to stop an entity that has grown too powerful. it's an awful choice that had to be made.

the Council calls an emergency meeting. the Executor considers the choices she has made and prepares her next move.

twenty-nine down, twelve to go.

the end is drawing near.

MagnaofIllusion, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

TheBrie, Echo Bay 1-shot bulletproof citizen, has died.

Taly, Echo Bay Grits goon, has died.

together, they amassed significant wealth, and while their company has had a few downturns throughout its near century in business, their legacy of excellence has given the company a well-deserved reputation for creating only the best. however, the company has been slow to adapt to technology, and while this is in some cases a good thing (the fact that they still rely on the same basic machinery with only minor renovations for manufacturing grits gives them a much-desired reputation as having a real legacy), the fact is, any company in the 21st century needs a robust and well-maintained online presence, and the Echo Bay Grits company simply does not deliver in that regard.

the recently formed online marketing division for the Echo Bay Grits company has most recently faced the uphill battle of trying to increase their company's presence on social media and improve their search engine optimization, or SEO. this effort has proved difficult, though, and it remains difficult to locate the company online; while selling affordable, tasty food in supermarkets and supplying that food in bulk to restaurants across a region are certainly still a viable way to turn a profit, larger, more nationally accessible brands of grits threaten to eventually subsume the Echo Bay Grits company's profits, and the internet is the best and perhaps only way to prevent this from happening.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Austerity, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Toranaga, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 2: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Austerity, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Toranaga, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1417 (isolation #47) » Sat May 19, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Toranaga, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Austerity, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 2: Ausuka, Davsto, Austerity, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, wingedcatgirl, Gammagooey

mod notes: I noted this in my day opening PM, but as a reminder, I'm moderating this game from my phone, so apologies for any sluggishness updating the thread until I can use my laptop again.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1441 (isolation #48) » Sat May 19, 2018 4:37 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 1435, the worst wrote:oh shit ok

@Mod
did we ever confirm whether scum have daychat?
I will not verify whether or not any faction has day talk.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1458 (isolation #49) » Sat May 19, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by xyzzy »

In post 1456, Davsto wrote:But then again xyzzy said in our role PMs something about what public knowledge we had changing so maybe we should ask

@xyzzy: is the info about what roles and potential factions etc in this game in the sign-up thread still confirmed to be true?
the information in the sign up thread is all true, but you should not assume that it is a full picture of the mechanics of the game. for example, the sign up thread made no mention of a bulletproof mechanic. I disclosed some additional information in the rules post in this thread (again, such as the existence of the bulletproof mechanic), but again, it's possible that there are game mechanics not fully outlined there.

the information regarding factions is intended to verify that this qualifies as a game of Mafia in the sense that there is an informed minority (a faction where two or more players know each other's identities that is not so large that they automatically win instantly)—I wanted to make sure players signing up would have confirmation that I wasn't going to make some kind of "everyone is a serial killer" setup, because people generally sign up for Mafia games because they're hoping to play a game of Mafia.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1518 (isolation #50) » Tue May 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Vaxkiller has been prodded.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1549 (isolation #51) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Theta Alpine has been prodded.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1624 (isolation #52) » Fri May 25, 2018 6:14 am

Post by xyzzy »

wingedcatgirl, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Austerity, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 2: Ausuka, Davsto, Austerity, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Theta Alpine

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1644 (isolation #53) » Fri May 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Post by xyzzy »

​​​​​​​​Theta Alpine, Echo Bay Munitions Co. goon, has died.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Echo Bay Munitions, Co. was founded in 2008, and little is known about how the company actually operates by outsiders, or for that matter, the people who work there. the privately owned company has a number of top secret government weapons contracts, and it's well known that they perform testing just outside the city, but what exactly they're testing--or why--remains a mystery to those who do not work for the company.

however, even for those who do work there, much of it is shrouded in mystery; the employees are spread primarily across three buildings, with a handful of other employees working remotely, and even those who work within the company are unlikely to know more than a small handful of others there. some of those who are part of the company's engineering team, however, are part of a new initiative within the company to create a new paradigm in how firearms are made available to private citizens.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Austerity, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 2: Ausuka, Davsto, Austerity, Vaxkiller, StefanB, light_ganski

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1649 (isolation #54) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Austerity, Echo Bay Grits goon, has died.

the Echo Bay Grits company was founded in 1923 by two enterprising sisters, the daughters of a owner of a small East Coast chain of supermarkets. the elder of the two sisters attended culinary school, where she gained an appreciation of simple foods made perfect through dedicated, thoughtful care, and the younger used her knowledge of agriculture trade gained through her work in the supermarket to gain an in depth understanding of how to succeed in the cutthroat industry of east coast grits companies.

the recently formed online marketing division for the Echo Bay Grits company has most recently faced the uphill battle of trying to increase their company's presence on social media and improve their search engine optimization, or SEO. this effort has proved difficult, though, and it remains difficult to locate the company online; while selling affordable, tasty food in supermarkets and supplying that food in bulk to restaurants across a region are certainly still a viable way to turn a profit, larger, more nationally accessible brands of grits threaten to eventually subsume the Echo Bay Grits company's profits, and the internet is the best and perhaps only way to prevent this from happening.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 2: Ausuka, Vaxkiller, StefanB, light_ganski

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1873 (isolation #55) » Sat May 26, 2018 7:04 am

Post by xyzzy »

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, StefanB, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 2: Ausuka, Vaxkiller, StefanB

mod notes: there will be no confirmation that any faction has been eliminated until the game is over. traitors do not know the identities of the rest of their faction.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1960 (isolation #56) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Post by xyzzy »

StefanB, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Vaxkiller, Lovebird, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 2: Ausuka

mod notes: updating the thread from my phone is so hard. do you realize how convenient being able to copy and paste shit into a text editor is? I have to switch between tabs and do stuff. it's back breaking work. I hate it
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1964 (isolation #57) » Thu May 31, 2018 7:09 pm

Post by xyzzy »

Vaxkiller, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: the worst, Ausuka, Davsto, Lovebird, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 2: none

mod notes:

“...but then, you don't really care how all of this ends, right? this is all just a game to you, after all.”

“this is many things to me. a game is not one of them. I don't care how this ends, but that's because I have contingencies in place for all possibilities. I got where I got because I planned ahead for everything. when the dust settles, I'll still have all my power, because my power never depended on who lives and who dies.”

“so twelve years ago—”

“I had a contingency plan, yes. I was never in any real danger during the first sequence, and I'm not in any danger now. my plans will unfold differently depending on how this turns out, but trust me: my plans will fold out regardless. and you can remain loyal and be there at the front of it if you like, or you can walk away be left behind in the dust.”

“I hope this has never been a question of my loyalty. I haven't forgotten what you did when my father died to make things right.”

“I'm glad you understand. I wish you would trust me more on the rest of this, though.”

“I'm just concerned that we've become a little careless with human lives lately. was there really a need for all of this?”

“this was all inevitable. I've just ensured that it happens on a timetable that works out conveniently for us. we both knew the second sequence was coming sometime in the next few years. once it became apparent was Echo Bay Munitions Co. was planning, this just became the cleanest way for this to all happen. you realize they were planning on doing this in a completely different city, right? would you have preferred two separate massacres? I think just the one is probably preferable, no?”

“I'm saying, what if we could do this with no massacres at all? what if no one else needs to die for us to accomplish our goals?”

“everyone dies, Markus. if you can't see that, why am I even wasting my time with you?”

“what are you saying? that you'll kill me again? you need me.”

“no, Markus, I don't think I do. I don't think I need you at all.”

---

“meeting adjourned.”

all but two of the council members file out of the room. the meeting room in this underground bunker is cold and damp, and none of them are particularly enthusiastic to stick around, but there's a conversation that has to happen before these last two can leave.

“so we're just going to let all those people die?”

“what other choice do we have? do we call in the National Guard? then they all still die, except instead now a few soldiers die too. this all has to come to a natural conclusion soon, at which point cleaning up the wreckage will be a lot easier.”

“we don't know that, though. we don't know how long we'll be down here, and we're cut off from the outside world until the killing stops. we're just twiddling our thumbs until then.”

“it's… call it a holding pattern. I mean, we discussed the math during the meeting, and there's no way it should be more than a week. we're not going to run out of rations, and we've got a cover story for why we didn't do more to stop it.”

“we were elected to serve the people of Echo Bay. is this really in their best interest, or is it just in our own?”

“what do you think will happen if we die as well? once this is all over, hopefully a decent chunk of the population will still be around, and they'll need leaders. they'll need us. so we wait.”

“there's the mayor. he's unaccounted for.”

“that chucklefuck? he's completely useless. there's no way he's the one who brings things back to normal.”

“I was under the impression that he was quite well liked.”

“sure, if by that you mean ‘liked by private corporations.’ corporations, by the way, who are going to be way too busy with damage control after this to give any attention to getting him reelected. I know you've not lived here all your life, so let me let you in on a little secret: no mayor of Echo Bay has accounted to much of anything, not since Mayor Wilson, Sr. died back in ‘94, God rest his soul.”

“he's the one who his son—”

“yep. back in ‘06.”

a silence hangs over the air as the two council members consider the lives of the two dead men.

“...this is all going to come out eventually, you know. the fact that we did nothing.”

“we did what we had to do. that's not nothing.”

night 2 has started. get your night actions in in the next 48 hours.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1965 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:44 am

Post by xyzzy »

December 23, 1994
Lost Canyon, Colorado
Lost Canyon Herald — Obituaries
Markus Wilson, Sr., born in Lost Canyon on January 5, 1924, has passed away. Born in the middle of a blizzard, Mr. Wilson was the third of four children. From his adolescence, it was clear that he would live a remarkable life; besides serving as the captain of the Lost Canyon Badgers swim team, he was also the football quarterback, taking both teams to win their respective state tournaments while also graduating Summa Cum Laude. He attended Stanford University as an undergraduate and received his Master's degree in marketing at the age of 28.

From there, his life took him to the town of Echo Bay, Maryland, where he quickly became the Chief Financial Officer at Echo Bay Grits, a popular manufacturer of grits and other corn-based food. However, he soon discovered that his real love was not the food of Echo Bay but its people. In 1962, he ran for mayor of Echo Bay, and he was elected in a landslide. He was often asked when he planned to run for higher office, as he was widely considered a shoo-in for a Senate position, but he was famous for telling people that his only love was the town of Echo Bay.

He found another love, however, at 41 years old, in Dorothy Mikkelson; after a year of courtship, the two married, and within a year they had had their first child, Markus Wilson, Jr.

Tragedy struck the Wilson family a year later when his nephew, Jonathan Wilson, was injured early in the United States’ involvement in the Vietnam War. Jonathan's leg was amputated, and for several months, Markus Wilson disappeared from public life for several weeks. It was then that he announced that he was investing a significant portion of his wealth from his time Echo Bay Grits to the formation of a company in his hometown of Lost Canyon focused on improving the quality of prosthetic limbs.

Markus Wilson announced in the middle of 1993 that he would not be seeking reelection, but would instead be supporting the mayoral campaign of his son, Markus Wilson, Jr., due to his declining health. His son was elected mayor, and will be sworn in next year. He passed away surrounded by loved ones on December 19, 1994. Mr. Wilson is survived by Dorothy Wilson and Markus Wilson, Jr.

Lovebird, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

the worst, AskJeeves Engineer 1-shot bulletproof 2-shot strongman serial killer, has died.

the engineering team at AskJeeves, the most popular search engine on the internet and indeed one of the most powerful technology companies on the planet, is in charge of ensuring that all websites across the internet are treated equally, so long as they are operated in a fair manner that shows proper respect to their users. to the people charged with ensuring that the SEO algorithms work correctly, the greatest transgression of all is trying to gain an unfair advantage in the search results for the AskJeeves search engine, and the second greatest is failing to properly give someone the advantage they have earned. there are those who believe that one of these transgressions may have been committed in the case of the Echo Bay Grits company, and it is for this reason that, following an official complaint filed by a member of the Echo Bay Grits company, an investigator has been sent to the town of Echo Bay, Maryland to determine whether any such issue exists, and if so, what measures must be taken to address this. AskJeeves engineers are prepared for damn near any situation that could possibly come up, and have dealt with all sorts of fiendish plots in the past by those who would seek to control the flow of information and are prepared to dispense justice by whatever means necessary. it's never possible to fully predict how these sorts of investigations will go, but the moment the AskJeeves engineer assigned to this case steps foot in the town of Echo Bay, they are the absolute arbiter of truth, and absolutely nothing can be allowed to stand in their way. one thing is certain: either they will definitively determine how high up the Echo Bay Grits company should be displayed when you do an AskJeeves search for "echo bay grits", or the trust that the public has in the algorithm and by extension the life of the engineer themself will be in absolute peril -- though, of course, not literally speaking, because obviously no AskJeeves engineer has ever died in the line of duty, and it would be absurd to imagine something like that happening now.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: Ausuka, Davsto, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 3: Ausuka, Davsto, light_ganski, Gammagooey

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1971 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:02 am

Post by xyzzy »

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: Ausuka, Davsto, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 3: Davsto, light_ganski, Gammagooey

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1979 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:08 am

Post by xyzzy »

Ausuka, Echo Bay citizen, has died.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: Davsto, light_ganski, Gammagooey

the following players have not used their shot for day 3: Davsto, light_ganski

mod notes:
Last edited by xyzzy on Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2003 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:48 am

Post by xyzzy »

Gammagooey, Mayor Jonathan Gunshow 1-shot bulletproof 2-shot strongman serial killer, has died.

Mayor Jonathan Gunshow (born Jonathan Carroll) was first elected as mayor of Echo Bay, Maryland in 2010 at only 24 years old on a platform of crime reduction and better access to public utilities, but it was his backing by firearm lobbyists that secured his victory. having his last name legally changed to "Gunshow" was little more than a publicity stunt, and many have theorized that he neither expected nor desired to actually be elected mayor, and that going into politics was little more than a ploy to avoid having to find a real job after being left to find his own way in life by his reclusive, wealthy father. in the eight years since, however, he has strengthened his relationship with gun and ammunition manufacturers, including Echo Bay Munitions Co., a relatively new company headquartered in his own city founded just two years before his first election. now at 32 years old, he faces reelection next fall, but sources close to him suggest that he might instead be preparing for a Senate run. he regularly assures constituents that, despite his financial support from Echo Bay Munitions, Co., he fully understands their desires for increased gun control and that his benefactor in fact shares many of their same concerns; whether this has any real bearing on how the company is run has remained in question until now. one thing, however, is certain: either Jonathan Gunshow proves definitively that he truly serves the people's interests and is acting on their behalf, or his political career faces extinction -- though, of course, not in a literal sense, because obviously there's no reason for anyone to believe that real physical harm will come to him any time soon.

living players and unused shotsthe following players are still alive: Davsto, light_ganski

the following players have not used their shot for day 3: light_ganski

mod notes:
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2004 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:55 am

Post by xyzzy »

Echo Bay Munitions Co. (Not_Mafia, light_ganski, Theta Alpine, and Davsto the traitor), have won.

however, even for those who do work there, much of it is shrouded in mystery; the employees are spread primarily across three buildings, with a handful of other employees working remotely, and even those who work within the company are unlikely to know more than a small handful of others there. some of those who are part of the company's engineering team, however, are part of a new initiative within the company to create a new paradigm in how firearms are made available to private citizens.

as controversy surrounding the accessibility of lethal weapons has increased throughout the country, Echo Bay Munitions Co. has found a new solution that they believe will actually increase their profitability: rather than decreasing access to firearms, simply reduce the amount of bullets available for purchase, create reusable bullets known as SmartBullets that track which individuals have used them recently, and charge high licensing fees for the rights to fire a gun. they reason that this will make it nearly impossible for anyone to shoot more than one person in a single day, which will decrease the number of violent crimes that take place; it would require some sort of mass panic for that sort of thing to happen. and obviously there's no real need for them to worry about that kind of thing happening, because the societal conditions to create that sort of event are just incredibly unlikely.

while the company remains committed to more conventional means when it comes to their various government contracts, they remain fully committed to this plan, and intend to roll it out in one year; while it might prove unpopular with some, they believe that they will be able to convince legislators that this is the best, most reasonable way to prevent further tragedies while also ensuring that they are the only company capable of producing legal consumer firearms, thus ensuring their long-term profitability. one thing remains certain, though: the top executives of Echo Bay Munitions Co. will definitely never face any consequences for their actions under any conditions no matter what; they don't even live in Echo Bay, just so that they won't be there in case anything ever goes wrong.

Executor log
April 29, 2018
sequence two has ended, and the munitions company had the only survivors. the Three Operatives could not possibly have done any worse at eliminating the company against which they sought revenge.

sequence three will commence soon. there are more preparations to be done, and the town will need to be restocked with new people to carry out the task. for now though, the next step is looking into the sister company Future Core Neural Designs. they will presumably continue to carry forth their planned research.

I assume when Markus Sr.’s will appointed me as the Executor that he didn't intend for me to gut two companies with which he was deeply involved and to murder his son. well, our family always did have our… complications, didn't it?

— Dorothy Carroll
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2011 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:03 am

Post by xyzzy »

also you can expect "Future Core Neural Designs Mafia" to come to a mini theme queue near you sometime, uh, in the future! it will continue the ongoing story that this game is part of, so if you enjoyed my extensive lore, there will probably be some of that there. you probably noticed some SHOCKING REVELATIONS throughout day 3 and the end of the game if you were following the lore for this game, with multiple twists and shocking surprises

I will release private topics soon! it's a lot of work though so gimme a minute
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2012 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:05 am

Post by xyzzy »

also the game was technically over the moment Gammagooey shot Ausuka but you KNOW I love that drama and creating the possibility that the game isn't actually over
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2015 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:09 am

Post by xyzzy »

check out the absolute horseshit setup I originally had in mind for this game! Alisae convinced me that having a faction with six traitors was a fucking stupid idea for assholes and damn if e wasn't right: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=76096&p=10145059#p10145059
xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2016 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:12 am

Post by xyzzy »

xyzzy
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
xyzzy
they/them
comical third option
comical third option
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2038 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by xyzzy »

oh hey I should send out a pm letting everyone know the game is over. if you've already posted here and get that pm, it's beside I'm way too lazy to remove people from it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”