[Standard]Super Survivor Bros! Kirby Wins!

mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Tue May 01, 2018 1:39 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Just finished Episode 11 in the spectators forum and just wanted to say a couple things.

1st off I feel really terrible about what I said to Vash. I think I overstepped a bit and I apologized several times for it. I think Vash is a really stand up guy. I was definitely the one who was the douche in the situation and he treated me with grace which is crazy. I think my emotions were still running a little hot from tribal and I had a couple frustrations with Vash.

2nd isn't a bitter juror a thing? I know it was kind of laughable because I was super backstabby so I definitely shouldn't have any problem with someone backstabbing me but it can definitely feel different. I know I probably should have been a little more objective and I definitely wanted Klick out and was never planning on taking him anywhere (not like I had much power) but again it stung a bit when I found out he turned on me. I always thought I could see it coming so maybe it was more a matter of pride that I underestimated Kirby and that my plan would have worked if he had voted with me.

Anyway I am continuing to read the spec thread so I guess I'll see if any of this is reflected in the remaining episodes.

Cheerio!

Return to “Social Game Archive”