Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Wed May 02, 2018 10:15 am

Post by KidAmn »

Oh shit I didn't even notice we had choices to make, gimme a sec

k, thoughts on choices:
1) Double lynch D1 seems like a trap, if we're confident we can chain 2 scum D1 then by all means let's fuckin go for it but I don't think this is something we necessarily want at this point in time (although it does give us functionally 2 "days" to find scum without them having a chance to act unless their roles have some really weird day-phase interactions, so... ehhhhh? I think this is the sort of thing I want to get 10+ pages into the day and get a feel for the crowd before I reasonably evaluate it)

2) Knowledge is power is a mantra that gets repeated a lot (in more or less or different words) in Mafia, and this is definitely knowledge of a sort. This seems like the conservative pick but depends entirely on what information we actually get, which will probably be limited enough to stop us *air-quote* "breaking the format"

3) The power level of this varies wildly - I'm gonna try and explain this the only way I know how, with Magic The Gathering. There are cards in Magic referred to as "punisher" mechanics wherein they give your opponent 2 choices (in this case much more than 2 choices presumably) that in theory are both really fucking bad for them but in practice they just choose whichever choice does the least damage to them in terms of resources/lifetotal/board state/etc, and that's what this choice feels like - I'm not sure in strict terms of game theory this is actually that good a pick because it basically reads "scum pick the 2 abilities that are least useful and continue to not use them just like they were gonna anyway"

tl;dr right now I think Choice 2 is the safe pick (not
great
for us, but probably doesn't do anything for the scum either), Choice 3 probably has the lowest ceiling in terms of how much it will hamper scum and is probably not great (IMO), and Choice 1 is something we can't yea or nay until people have started posting in significant numbers (highest ceiling but the lowest floor IMO); and therefore we shouldn't make any calls yet. None of these are going to be as good as the initial read suggests.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Wed May 02, 2018 10:22 am

Post by KidAmn »

That's a reasonable point on choice 1 that I forgot to include - more info from the double lynch.
Like I said, I think it'll be situational, game is rolemadness so we might get more from D1 than we expect or much less, but it does have the highest ceiling in terms of raw utility for us.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #4) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 75, Tywin Lannister wrote:Still haven't seen Wisdom, or any other proponent of option 1 explain why they want it.
This is fairly close to being an outright lie. I may not be 100% behind 1 but the case had definitely been stated for it.

Ironic that Taly and Beeboy disappear off into a closet before half the players have even engaged with the game.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by KidAmn »

I don't think anyone's argued that its bad, just that it has the lowest ceiling in terms of how useful it could be.

What about Taly felt fake to you?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Wed May 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 94, Kokichi Oma wrote:How is it the lowest? Am I assuming this right that scum EACH have to lose 2 of their powers?
That's something we could probably use having clarity on, but I think I addressed this earlier with regards to scum likely just dropping whatever powers they feel are lowest utility/outright power. It scales dramatically with how powerful scum roles might be (and does depend on if your interpretation is correct, so I'll concede that)
In post 95, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 14, Taly wrote:In the name of the town, I'll vote you!
This post seemed like it was trying too hard to prove they are town.

Taly could have just said the regular "In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" and everyone would have gotten the same affect from it. Just seemed like a preplanned scum post.
I think this might be reaching a little. Like, I grok where you're coming from, but fuck knows I've made some incredibly overthought entrances as town in my time. Not sure it's indicative of anything
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #7) » Thu May 03, 2018 2:04 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 103, acryon wrote:If someone leads us into a mislynch for the first one, do you think we follow that person into a second?
Looking at the standard of some towns I've been part of recently... I give us a 50/50
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #8) » Thu May 03, 2018 2:22 am

Post by KidAmn »

Gods I miss having that kind of optimism.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 109, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 82, Misaka Network wrote:Son, I voted Choice 1 because I like lynching scum.

Regarding disappearing people, I think Taly picked Beeboy and dragged him into a PT.
In post 18, Taly wrote:I was questioning on whether
Beeboy
or
Creature
becomes the object of my early hard-defense.

But I think my choice is close to being made.
I don't know why you would save a miller claim from a lynch though.
agree with this post.

i honestly think that option 1 and 3 are the obvious good ones, but 2 could have something lowkey good in it. i rly dont know which to go for rn
VOTE: srceenplay
Nothing in your ISO points to Srceenplay, wanna put some thought behind that naked (contextually) vote or just gonna hop on the lil baby bandwagon?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Thu May 03, 2018 5:43 am

Post by KidAmn »

Okay, let's just hold up a gosh darn second. Can someone explain to me
why
Srceen? Because other than him wanting setup info over a double lynch, I'm not seeing a case. Like, if that's the case and y'all think that's inherently scummy, that's fine, but naked votes don't help me grok that.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Thu May 03, 2018 6:39 am

Post by KidAmn »

...no? Okay.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 115, acryon wrote:
In post 114, KidAmn wrote:...no? Okay.
My reason for placing the vote was joking, but I think it's a reasonable vote because his play looks LAMIST to me.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:58 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 118, Randomnamechange wrote:basically he came in seeing people talk about the vote, tried to act nonchalant about it, then came up with a deviant position to try and show himself contributing original thought to the topic. could be genuine, could be faked.
See, this makes sense. "LAMIST" is just shitty memetalk.
In post 119, GuyInFreezer wrote:I personally made a vote because I read #112.
:giggle: Aight, you got me.

PEdit: :neutral:
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #14) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

Yes. I am the acronym police.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:45 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 124, Creature wrote:Checking in because I haven't obvtowned yet.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #16) » Fri May 04, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 160, GuyInFreezer wrote:If I force a townread I'd townread KidAmn rn.
But it's very forced.
If I forced a feeling, I'd be flattered right rn.
But it's very forced.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #17) » Fri May 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 133, Katsuki wrote:prod dodge

Anyone who wants a power up from me can claim their anime and a single character. Please @Katsuki so I can skim for claims thanks.
I'm lowkey super uncomfortable with this post, and the fact that it's Katsuki's only post in this game so far.
In post 165, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 160, GuyInFreezer wrote:If I force a townread I'd townread KidAmn rn.
But it's very forced.
Fake.
Overly confident in your under confidence.
Faker.
Top-tier mid-laner for SK Telecom.

But for real either you're serious about this and have more reach then Stretch Armstrong, or joking but still poking at Screen in which case... I don't fuckin know, I'm not sure these choices are designed to do anything more than fuck with us at this point judging by, y'know, them having that exact effect so far. Actual scumhunting is in the shitter, half the players have barely posted, scum are probably happier than a pig in shit, yada yada, Fall of Rome, yada yada
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #18) » Fri May 04, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 177, Purrcocet wrote:BUT OUCH THE FACT THAT KIDAMN OPPOSES OPTION 1 GIVES ME BAD FEELINGS, SCUM ARE ALWAYS MORE LIKELY TO OPPOSE OPTION 1 IT'S LITERALLY THE STRONGEST ONE FOR TOWN POTENTIALLY
Your posting is annoying and this is a lie. My thoughts on choice one were and have remained (to paraphrase) that it has the highest possible ceiling but also the lowest floor if we fuck up, and that none of these choices were/are that great. I also said that I wanted more time to evaluate. Saying I oppose option 1 (and then immediately tying that to being scummy) is literally lying out your ass.

This just seems like an attempt to throw shade and look like you're engaged with the game? Yeah, that's a hard no from me.

VOTE: Purrcocet
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #19) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:15 am

Post by KidAmn »

Just realised I didn't address this:
In post 180, Tywin Lannister wrote:KidAmn: Why are you worried about screenplay getting votes? Also, why choose to defend him, rather than see how he would respond? What's the TR on him for?
The reasoning most players have given for jumping on the wagon is tenuous at best, although I concede that so little is happening that this is the (il)logical result. It's not so much a TR on Srceen as a concern about the reasoning behind the votes.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #20) » Sat May 05, 2018 6:40 am

Post by KidAmn »

And half the players in the game have barely engaged in it. That's Not A Good Thing (both the speed of the wagon, and the lack of engagement).
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #21) » Sat May 05, 2018 10:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 201, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 193, KidAmn wrote: Your posting is annoying and this is a lie. My thoughts on choice one were and have remained (to paraphrase) that it has the highest possible ceiling but also the lowest floor if we fuck up, and that none of these choices were/are that great. I also said that I wanted more time to evaluate. Saying I oppose option 1 (and then immediately tying that to being scummy) is literally lying out your ass.
Ur not wrong but you realize ur just fence sitting on those options lol
AND I dont know why you reacted like this when I wasn't going at u really I literally am pushing two different people :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WHY?

Yo Nosferatu Whats Poppin
HAH I WAS JUST KIDDIN BRO IT WAS A JOKE BRO WHY U MAD BRO

It was an outright lie. I'm hardly a proponent of Lynch All Liars, but that was so blatantly not what I have stated on the topic that I struggle to believe it was anything other than intentional, and I struggle to see a pro-town motivation for doing so. The fact that you're now trying to deflect me with this "I ain't even wanna fight man" stuff isn't dissuading me either.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #22) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by KidAmn »

I mean, from a design perspective, I assume it was intended to drive more discussion especially in early games and create a point of contention. It's certainly done the latter, but so far it's been an unusually quiet day by MS standards.

Or maybe there just aren't enough shitposters compared to the games I usually end up in.

PEdit: for what it's worth, 100% agree the Wheme flipflop is sketchy, as is their complete lack of reasoning. It just feels weird that they wouldn't at least fake engagement with the game and like... copy the reasons everyone else gave for voting Srceen. I get the feeling they're probably not exactly well known for their impeccable reasoning and lengthy cases though.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #23) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:47 am

Post by KidAmn »

My thoughts on why Srceen wagon is bad (which I'm pretty sure I've stated before) - the wagon feels very path-of-least-resistancey to me, like people have jumped on an opinion that is not necessarily alignment indicative but playstyle related. "If scum have taken a leadership role, 2 D1 lynches that could be directed by scum is a bad thing" is not an inherently anti town opinion to hold. Hells, at this point I think I'd rather take the safe option of nullifying some scum power than the double lynch, simply because of how shonky this D1 has been for us. If there's more engagement and scumhunting happening I'll happily change my mind on that, but for now (since I haven't yet,
Vote: Choice 3

In post 127, WhemeStar wrote:Srceen wagon is something I won’t be apart of
In post 208, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Srceenplay
In post 217, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 209, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 208, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Srceenplay
Don’t be a shit head.
You said you where never voting me. Now what happened?
I realized ur scum
This line of play from Wheme could just be Wheme "being a shithead", but for someone to go from "I will not vote Srceen" to naked voting with the justification "ur scum" feels really off to me. I don't know enough about Wheme to really make a judgement call on if this is just how they be or not, but I don't like it.
In post 274, Randomnamechange wrote:there is a serious differnece between thinking a wagon is a bad thing and thinking we shouldnt be wagonning srceen. is anyone opposed to wagonning screen but would support a wagon on someone else?
I mean, I've caught Purrcocet in a lie/attempt to discredit me earlier, so I'm happy with my vote there. Wheme bears investigating too IMO.

PEdit: The whole defeatist thing from Srceen rubbed me the wrong way, so did a shallow meta dive.
In post 303, Srceenplay wrote:Everyone who is saying screen is definitely scum, you are going to be surprised. Not all of you can be scum though. That’s what sucks about it.
Stop postering and get it over with. I fucked up on my picks anyway.
Looking back at recent games, Srceen did something similar-ish in Gunner Mafia
In post 3563, Srceenplay wrote:Gl

This game was hard to follow anyway
and Mini Normal 1996
In post 3218, Srceenplay wrote:Don’t let him coast to a win.
Sorry I could t do more.

GL
both posts prior to being lynched as scum, so now I'm conflicted. Wheme's posting is WIFOM af though...
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #24) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:17 am

Post by KidAmn »

I believe generally motivators permit their target to either use their ability twice. I've seen a motivator in an offsite game that instead unlocked "powered-up" versions of abilities, but since the former is what's listed on the Wiki, I'll assume that holds true here.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #25) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:18 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 314, KidAmn wrote:I believe generally motivators permit their target to either use their ability twice
, or
I've seen a motivator in an offsite game that instead unlocked "powered-up" versions of abilities, but since the former is what's listed on the Wiki, I'll assume that holds true here.
EBWOP
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #26) » Mon May 07, 2018 6:39 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 133, Katsuki wrote:prod dodge

Anyone who wants a power up from me can claim their anime and a single character. Please @Katsuki so I can skim for claims thanks.
In post 275, Katsuki wrote:prod dodge
In post 278, Katsuki wrote:oh ok

katsukis still scum fam
In post 325, Katsuki wrote:"What happened to your speech pattern, Misaka?" asks Katsuki as Katsuki frowns with slight disappointment.
Lemme know if you ever want to actually play the game
In post 99, NicoRobin wrote:VOTE: Option 3
In post 108, NicoRobin wrote:1137
Same @ you
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #27) » Mon May 07, 2018 6:42 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 327, Katsuki wrote:Oh just realized we were suppose to vote on options at game start...

1) Dunno how I feel about double lynch, in theory it's optimal townchoice, but at the same time we're playing a role madness game so that gives us less nights to work with.

2) Setup info to be provided is unknown.

3) Mafia getting the choice to vanillarize two of their roles sounds like a giant trap to me. Probably have some sort of negative utility or other less desirable powers to get rid of.

hmm... I'm probably gonna forget to revisit this at this rate considering I still haven't dragged myself to read anything yet so going to drop a vote first.

Vote: 2)
I eagerly await the responses to this from everyone on the Srceenplay wagon.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #28) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:08 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 331, acryon wrote:
In post 329, KidAmn wrote:
In post 327, Katsuki wrote:Oh just realized we were suppose to vote on options at game start...

1) Dunno how I feel about double lynch, in theory it's optimal townchoice, but at the same time we're playing a role madness game so that gives us less nights to work with.

2) Setup info to be provided is unknown.

3) Mafia getting the choice to vanillarize two of their roles sounds like a giant trap to me. Probably have some sort of negative utility or other less desirable powers to get rid of.

hmm... I'm probably gonna forget to revisit this at this rate considering I still haven't dragged myself to read anything yet so going to drop a vote first.

Vote: 2)
I eagerly await the responses to this from everyone on the Srceenplay wagon.
Were there many people who were calling voting 2) a scumclaim?
Looking back, Keychain makes a couple of references to 2 being the best option for scum (#100 and #187) and voted Tywin for him pushing against 1/for 2. Nobody outright called "voting 2 is a scumclaim" but, it
looked
to me like what provoked the wagon on Srceen was his taking up the contrary position in favour of 2; acryon stating it was for LAMIST, random's #118 gave me the impression it was related to his vote and the way he went about it...

What I'm trying to say is, I want to see what those people voting Srceen for his approach to The Choice think of Katsuki's approach. That'll tell me a lot more about that wagon.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #29) » Mon May 07, 2018 7:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 334, Wisdom wrote:im not voting src for his approach
You're TECHNICALLY right which is the best kind of right.

Did I say best? I meant worst, because I don't recall you ever giving a non-joking answer with regards to why you are voting Srceen. So feel free to take this opportunity to share with the class.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #30) » Mon May 07, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Acryon asked for examples of people calling voting 2 a scum claim. While your vote in that post wasn't on Srceen but Tywin, that was what it was for. I thought I'd made it clear.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #31) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:18 am

Post by KidAmn »

Conflicted is about right. Most of the justification for the wagon has been minor or nonexistent, and Wheme's flip concerns me but could be any number of things. The reaction matching his defeatist recent scum plays as he approached being lynched has me less positive on him than I used to be, but I'm loath to race ahead when we have so many lurkers/low content posters.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #32) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:59 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 197, KidAmn wrote:Just realised I didn't address this:
In post 180, Tywin Lannister wrote:KidAmn: Why are you worried about screenplay getting votes? Also, why choose to defend him, rather than see how he would respond? What's the TR on him for?
The reasoning most players have given for jumping on the wagon is tenuous at best, although I concede that so little is happening that this is the (il)logical result. It's not so much a TR on Srceen as a concern about the reasoning behind the votes.
I never stated I had a positive read on Srceen. I've voiced concerns about the speed of the wagon and the tenuous or lack of reasoning from those on it, but also concern about Srceens reactions. I don't know where you got this positive read nonsense from.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #33) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:19 am

Post by KidAmn »

FWIW, from several games with Creature his lack of interest in the game is completely NAI. Bit hard to go through and cite on mobile, but have seen him like this as both alignments.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #34) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 345, acryon wrote:
In post 344, KidAmn wrote:FWIW, from several games with Creature his lack of interest in the game is completely NAI. Bit hard to go through and cite on mobile, but have seen him like this as both alignments.
That's fine. Still comfortable with him as a lean-town for now.

I know your vote is on Purr, but haven't really made additional mention of it since. Is that your preferred lynch still?
Purr hasn't done a ton to worsen or improve my opinion on them, so I'm fine with it for now.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #35) » Tue May 08, 2018 8:03 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 357, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 344, KidAmn wrote:FWIW, from several games with Creature his lack of interest in the game is completely NAI. Bit hard to go through and cite on mobile, but have seen him like this as both alignments.
show us the town games
Town games of Creature:
Large Normal 206 (Died N1): viewtopic.php?f=55&t=73076
Open 701 PYP (Died N3): viewtopic.php?f=52&t=74021
Civ Mafia (Died endgame - this is the ultimate outlier of a game): viewtopic.php?f=56&t=70415
Open 674: (Town win, lived to endgame): viewtopic.php?f=52&t=70520

Scum games for comparison:
Stockport: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75246
Micro 794: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=75509
Mini 1987 (hydra, replaced out): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=74736
Creature's Wiki wrote:As town, most of the time I'm interested in solving the game and getting scumflips. As scum I'm always disinterested because what would you do as scum? Wait town mislynch? That's your moment of happiness?
Though, I'll still try to imitate my town meta as scum, though, just as an obligation.
Teal Deer: I don't believe short, sparse posting is anything other than just how Creature plays; the lack of content is a potential indicator of the disinterest they note as part of their scumplay but if I was to go after everyone in this game who isn't putting a shift in I'd need 6 or 7 votes.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #36) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:21 am

Post by KidAmn »

Less positive != positive. One can slide down a scale from neutral to lesser.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #37) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:06 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 377, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 366, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 364, WhemeStar wrote:This reminds me of Stockport mafia
That game ruled. :) :D
As in you were scum and Doing same thing your doing now
It's hard to draw parallels between "regular" games and games that last barely a month, but I can see the comparison in content levels/shitposting. Someone remind me (or just do the work for me) to look at other Nico games.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #38) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:28 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 408, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 389, Kokichi Oma wrote:let's just get screen and see what it flips, we will have 2 lynches. if he's scum we have enough associations by now.
In post 407, acryon wrote:
In post 389, Kokichi Oma wrote:let's just get screen and see what it flips, we will have 2 lynches. if he's scum we have enough associations by now.
This.
What the hell no
We are not lynching screen for info.
We are lynching to kill scum.
Info is only a side effect and I won't accept this lynch for "primarily info"
Amen. 2 lynches (assuming concensus doesn't change) shouldn't be viewed as "hey we got a freebie".
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #39) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:39 am

Post by KidAmn »

The more Srceen posts, the more I'm not liking their posts. The sheer volume of flailing coming after I pointed out his defeatist approach fits his scum meta, plus the willingness to claim N2 but not N1 role, is cause for concern. I can't honestly see why someone wouldn't be willing to claim their current role, unless it's something that could very easily be proven to be a scum action.
unvote;
Vote: Srceenplay

THIS IS L-1.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #40) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:51 am

Post by KidAmn »

Unvote

Claim makes some sense (self-upgrader + motivator seems like the sort of combo you'd want to reward smart play by town, assuming that interacts how I think it would?) and while I'm not totally convinced by Srceen's reactions later in the wagon, we're not exactly pressed for time to scumhunt further.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #41) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by KidAmn »

@mod I voted for Option 1 a while ago

Just woke up, skimmed thread, will look at things properly after coffee.

Fixed~Mod
Last edited by MariaR on Thu May 10, 2018 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #42) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:33 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 516, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 513, Purrcocet wrote:"Hey guys Are You ready to Solve this game I am You can clearly tell See by Me doing these solving Towny things And this rhetoric and You can also read the conviction in my voice *looks at minorly scummy thing* THAT SCUMMY FUCK"
*postures*

that's what GIF sounds like to me
I was originally feeling the same way as well
But I’m wondering if I was wrong.
What if it’s kidam that’s the one doing this.
Kid feels passively assertive.
"passively assertive" what does that even mean, other than a continuation of your new "lemme throw any shite I can and see if it'll stick" strats? Fuck sake, I've put more work in than most people in this game and now that after my read changed on you after the last few days and me calling you out on your defeatist shtick being exactly what you did in your last 2 scum games, I'm the problem? State of you, lad. State of you.

Guarantee in the pile of people who have done nothing but shit post or have barely engaged in the game at all, we've got at least 2 scum laughing their arses off as we talk ourselves in circles. FWIW I agree with everyone on Wisdom's list, Creature and Nos have barely engaged with the game, Kokichi feels like they're coasting along until someone brings them back to focus (and I liked gif's play and think Kokichi floundered real hard on it) WhemeStar is probably scum who flipped (and still with no reasoning) on Srceen when the wagon built a head of steam for town red, and Nico is a dead slot in terms of content so I'd rather see it force replaced at this point.

Vote: Srceenplay
Vote Option 1
in case it wasn't counted the first time

PEdit: and Srceen isn't even reading the game this point now I guess?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #43) » Thu May 10, 2018 1:38 am

Post by KidAmn »

We can disagree on why those people are scum while still both believing that list to be a decent summary of a likely scum pool. You're working from src as town, fine. I'm not, and I've articulated why.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #44) » Thu May 10, 2018 3:37 am

Post by KidAmn »

Anyone who scum reads kokichi is instantly OMGUS'd, done so to GIF and Wisdom now. Would not be unhappy to look deeper on that one either.

Pedit: GIF has literally explained exactly why he did what he did as a reaction test. Come on.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #45) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:20 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 575, Wisdom wrote:
In post 573, GuyInFreezer wrote:Wheme - looks like gungho town tbh with confident "I gotcha scum"
eh
not sure about this
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #46) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:20 am

Post by KidAmn »

Holy shit Nico at least fucking pretend to play the game.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #47) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:50 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 99, NicoRobin wrote:VOTE: Option 3
In post 108, NicoRobin wrote:1137
In post 361, NicoRobin wrote:Hi

Will be more useful after the flip, please bare with me until then.
In post 366, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 364, WhemeStar wrote:This reminds me of Stockport mafia
That game ruled. :) :D
In post 581, NicoRobin wrote:mii?
Can someone explain to me why this slot isn't being force-replaced or strung up with extreme prejudice? Is this just something that people allow to fly here now, have we fallen that far?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #48) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:58 am

Post by KidAmn »

Vote: NicoRobin
Shape up or ship out. There's no reason as town to be coasting with this little interaction with the game at this point.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #49) » Thu May 10, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by KidAmn »

unvote
I don't fuckin know any more
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #50) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:25 am

Post by KidAmn »

VOTE: Kokichi I'm too tired for this shit
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #51) » Fri May 11, 2018 9:32 am

Post by KidAmn »

Unvote Kokichi;
Vote Nico

Srceen can presumably at least have his N2 claim confirmed by whoever he hooks up, although given that this is rolemadness
In post 1, MariaR wrote: the way roles were done was Picks>Alignment>Role
that may not mean a whole bunch, and I'm more than happy to run Kokichi up D2 to confirm this IC shit... which just leaves someone who (unless things are REALLY fucked up rolewise) is just faking a post restriction to get out of actually playing.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #52) » Sat May 12, 2018 3:05 am

Post by KidAmn »

In cryptography, a Caesar cipher, also known as Caesar's cipher, the shift cipher, Caesar's code or Caesar shift, is one of the simplest and most widely known encryption techniques. It is a type of substitution cipher in which each letter in the plaintext is replaced by a letter some fixed number of positions down the alphabet. For example, with a left shift of 3, D would be replaced by A, E would become B, and so on. The method is named after Julius Caesar, who used it in his private correspondence.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #53) » Sat May 12, 2018 9:49 am

Post by KidAmn »

o shit waddup
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #54) » Sat May 12, 2018 10:16 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 675, Misaka Network wrote:Has Creature scumread anyone yet?
Looking at their ISO... nope. Townreads a few people, null on Wheme, tempted to townread Katsuki. Has mentioned schoolwork and not liking The Choices so could be fairly NAI. Creature is pretty detached and spartan in their posting regardless of alignment in my limited experience with them, although usually hits a higher post volume than this.

@Mod - if we lynch a player and lock in Option 1, will there be a time extension on the day?

@Everyone Else
- if the above isn't the case, we may not have time to actually make sense of the first flip/associatives and get something done with Option 1. Is it possible it could be smarter to shift to another option here? We've had a lot of dead hours in this game and bounced back and forth - might be the stronger play to knock out scum powers or get setup info rather than take a choice that we then end up not making use of (but presumably still would be taking off the slate).
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #55) » Sat May 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Alrighty, disregard the section of my post about the time constraints/changing option then.
In post 682, Creature wrote:Fine, if you need me to tell you a non-mislynchbait wagon: what about we try Wisdom?
Hahahahahaha... oh wait, you're serious. Let me laugh harder. Convenient that you popped up as soon as people mentioned you.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #56) » Mon May 14, 2018 4:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

All three are fine, agree Nico is probably better vigged or preferably replaced out.
VOTE: Srceenplay
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #57) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:29 am

Post by KidAmn »

Oh boy. It's going to be one of
those
kind of games.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #58) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:40 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 745, Keychain wrote:No flip? Is that because of the double lynch or an action?

All I know is that I really hate that I was right when I said that this could be a trap. Having no flip and therefore no associatives makes this... really fucking rough.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #59) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 776, Katsuki wrote:
In post 764, MariaR wrote:
Since there's a bit of confusion I want to make it clear Screenplays flip will be shown at the end of the second lynch.
It would have been nice if you disclosed this information at the start. It's quite a crucial piece of detail you left out that would have factored into our decision making.
Non-zero possibility that scum were aware of this and that withholding the info from us is part of the setup. I wouldn't be surprised if all the choices like this we get are traps in some way.

I'm like 90% sure one side of this GIF creature thing is scum and will go back and look at both more closely after work. Wheme's reasonless initial flip onto screen looks super opportunistic especially if, as I expect, scum were aware that our choices were poisoned chalices. Wheme's overall contribution to proper scum hunting has been derisory at best as well.

Kokichi gets a pass until his claim is proven but still not a fan of the slot based on their actual posting.

Gods this would be so much easier to work out with the screen flip. Like, everything he was doing was consistent with recent scum meta, but I can't just assume...
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #60) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Right now (pending my reread on Creature/GIF) I'm looking at Creature, Nico, Wheme. Randomidgets slot is basically nonexistent so want to see more from NSG. Pretty sure a significant chunk of the scum team is staying as quiet as possible to get through what has been a terminally slow d1.

Would be interested to hear the whys on Toranaga.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #61) » Mon May 14, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 825, Creature wrote:
In post 823, Keychain wrote:@Creature: what are your current reads on Wisdom and Kokichi?
It's protown to not let them live long
So you're not inclined to give Kokichi a chance to prove their IC claim?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #62) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:03 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 790, Creature wrote:
In post 774, Creature wrote:
In post 771, Creature wrote:GuyinFreezer, Misaka Network, Wisdom, WhemeStar, Nosferatu, acryon, Purrcocet, Keychain, Katsuki
These are the lynch options.
These are the lynch options and no one else.
In post 825, Creature wrote:
In post 823, Keychain wrote:@Creature: what are your current reads on Wisdom and Kokichi?
It's protown to not let them live long
So you kept up enough to exclude Kokichi from your list of lynch options that you refused to budge from, and to then update your opinion to (presumably) add Kokichi later on, assuming that's what 825 implies... but you want to claim ignorance about the IC roleclaim? Not sure this adds up.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #63) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:10 am

Post by KidAmn »

Nope. Explain your thought processes there.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #64) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:48 am

Post by KidAmn »

I'll wait.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #65) » Tue May 15, 2018 5:45 am

Post by KidAmn »

Spoiler: Relevant quote wall
In post 175, Purrcocet wrote:I SCUMREAD GIF BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO BE ENJOYING HIMSELF A TINY BIT (YEP)
AND HE'S LIKE THE LAWFUL EVIL VERSION OF KIDAMN WRT TO LAMIST AND THAT'S A LITTLE BAD
IM NOT SURE WHAT OF HIS ISO WARRANTS U SOFT DEFENDING HIM THO
In post 506, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 441, Creature wrote:Anyone townreads GuyInFreezer?

i really don't by this point

re:keych
you're doing some scum!keychain things, and you sorted me at a point when realistically town you probably wouldn't have
it doesn't matter now tho because you're not getting lynched today so
In post 507, Purrcocet wrote:am i the only one who sees the evil ;-;
In post 513, Purrcocet wrote:"Hey guys Are You ready to Solve this game I am You can clearly tell See by Me doing these solving Towny things And this rhetoric and You can also read the conviction in my voice *looks at minorly scummy thing* THAT SCUMMY FUCK"
*postures*

that's what GIF sounds like to me
In post 515, Purrcocet wrote:i think he looks worse between him and kokichi
is taly v/la?
In post 526, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 520, GuyInFreezer wrote: I wasn't aware that we require only major scummy things to lynch someone.
it's more like you fluff them up to make it look like they're actually worth lynching over? idk
In post 532, Purrcocet wrote:
In post 527, GuyInFreezer wrote: Which ones that I said do you think I fluffed?
i didn't really think the kokichi thing was like the magical moment that it appeared to be]
it really seemed like you were just setting him up to get misly-

In post 838, Purrcocet wrote:i shouldnt be here n i wont really

creature town

line of lynchability

----------------------
keych
nos
acryon
gif/kid(?)

wild guess: nsg

"If I keep the repeating the thing surely eventually the thing will be true"

Fun game, go through Purr's ISO and look for posts that aren't "you're scum/these people are scum" with zero/very little reasoning or "these people who are active are bad, also here's one lurker (Nos) on the list to make it less blatant"

Let me know if you find anything because
I sure as hell didn't

(bonus points: paying so little attention to the game they forgot the taly/beeboy sitch)
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #66) » Tue May 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by KidAmn »

VOTE: NicoRobin this stays until you start playing or the mod force replaces you. Not sorry, sort it out or get out.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #67) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:22 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 896, NicoRobin wrote:Okay. Wisdom is scum just because.

VOTE: Wisdom

^An example of 'contributions' I can make without the flip as my starting point.
With all due respect... Nah, not gonna go there, would probably just get banned for "harassment" again

Don't sign up for games you don't intend to play large portions of.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #68) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:46 am

Post by KidAmn »

To censor my current thoughts as much as I care to: it's a really fucking shitty point.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #69) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:07 am

Post by KidAmn »

Nico > Tora > Creature = Purrcocet = Wheme is where I'm at in terms of people I want run up

As previously stated unless someone comes out with something magical like a daycop this late on I'm not inclined to shift off Robin

I just want this day over to get some solid associatives to work with off the flips tbh
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #70) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:56 am

Post by KidAmn »

IME policying people like this is the only way to change people

that or just WOTC/WOTMing them out of stuff until they change
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #71) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 am

Post by KidAmn »

I mean, if we're moving off a policy lynch I'd be moving to any of my tied-for-3rd scumreads not Tora

But nobody is actually fucking awake and it feels like GIF is the only person reasonably engaged with the game and doing solid scumhunting

Which is great in that... y'know, I have someone to scumhunt with

But I'd really like for more than half the playerbase to SHOW THE FUCK UP
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #72) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:14 am

Post by KidAmn »

I mean, your current lynchpool is 2 players we seem to widely agree need to
go
in some fashion, acryon who is not exactly a solid townread but trying to scumhunt which is a bonus, and NSG who replaced a lurky slot and has been V/LA

It doesn't exactly sing to the high heavens of the virtues of scumhunting when that's what you come up with

PEdit: I mean you don't have to back off Creature to scumhunt

I still have seriously strong feelings about Wheme's flipflop on Screen with nothing other than "ur scum" btw

PEdit 2, Electric Boogaloo: WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE HIDE BEHIND ALTS ON THIS FUCKING SITE NOW

IS IT JUST THE SAME 20 SHITLORDS ON 20 ACCOUNTS EACH

jfc

PEdit 3, Someone Please Kill Me: Leftsiding Nos, Wheme; Rightsiding Misaka, Tora, Nico, Wheme (fuck you I don't play by your rules) everyone else is just tired of watching the same 6 people having the same fucking discussions over our scumreads until the heat death of the universe and wants this day to end so they can pretend to be their favourite weeaboo persona

Fuck it, Wheme for the flipflop, Tora for the lolhammer and then disappearing completely

Someone flip me a coin, because apparently nobody has the stomach for going after the person who lied about my stance on Option 1 and has contributed so little to this game that they're now at
In post 947, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: acryon

well i do want to go away but i'd feel bad for MeowriaR
i'm just gonna spend the rest of this game after this vote being wisdom's doublevoter
or the person throwing around almost as little reasoning for their shit as Wheme while complaining that nobody's listening to them totally scumhunting honest guise honest and only got into the game to defend themselves from a wagon
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #73) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:51 am

Post by KidAmn »

Vote: Purrcocet

FUCK IT GOING BACK TO MY FIRST GUT FEEL + KINDA CAUGHT THEM LYIN

WHY THE FUCK YOU LYIN THO

FEEL FREE TO JUST... END THIS DAY IN SOME FASHION WHILE I SLEEP

PLS

Pedit
Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 931, Purrcocet wrote:VOTE: creature

he's town but if he doesn't get lynched he'll get pushed forever and he wont be nightkilled

plus gif is so enthusiastic it's gonna be fun to see this flip

acryon probably reds ya
This is just a bad post
Yes good thank y-
Kokichi Oma wrote:Let's get nico. Call it a day
stop
Wisdom wrote:lets get tora.
STOP
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #74) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:54 am

Post by KidAmn »

OH MY GOD CAN WE JUST PICK SOMEONE

NICO FOR BEING WHO THEY ARE

TORA OR WHEME FOR BEING WHO THEY ARE WHICH IS PROBABLY SCUM

PURRCOCET FOR JUST BEING LYING SCUM

I JUST WANT THIS DAY OVER SO I CAN SCUMHUNT WITHOUT 40 PAGES OF WIBBLING OVER A CHOICE THAT ENDED UP FUCKING US ALL IN THE COOTER

pick

pls
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #75) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:02 am

Post by KidAmn »

stop voting for that person you think is scum and caught in a lie earlier in the day because I really want to lynch this one guy we have no fucking idea about other than a lolhammer

*headdesk*

PLS
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #76) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:06 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 193, KidAmn wrote:
In post 177, Purrcocet wrote:BUT OUCH THE FACT THAT KIDAMN OPPOSES OPTION 1 GIVES ME BAD FEELINGS, SCUM ARE ALWAYS MORE LIKELY TO OPPOSE OPTION 1 IT'S LITERALLY THE STRONGEST ONE FOR TOWN POTENTIALLY
Your posting is annoying and this is a lie. My thoughts on choice one were and have remained (to paraphrase) that it has the highest possible ceiling but also the lowest floor if we fuck up, and that none of these choices were/are that great. I also said that I wanted more time to evaluate. Saying I oppose option 1 (and then immediately tying that to being scummy) is literally lying out your ass.

This just seems like an attempt to throw shade and look like you're engaged with the game? Yeah, that's a hard no from me.

VOTE: Purrcocet
oh my god this was only 13 days ago
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #77) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:07 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 994, KidAmn wrote:oh my god this was only 13 days ago
This isn't a shot at you btw it's more like "fuck me I thought this day had been a month long or something ridiculous"
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #78) » Thu May 17, 2018 8:22 am

Post by KidAmn »

not hard to hide when 60% of the game is doing sweet f all while the other 30% talk around ourselves endlessly and Taly and Beeboy are off getting busy in a closet or whatever

guarantee 2+ scum are in that 60% doing fuck all and enjoying the free ride
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #79) » Thu May 17, 2018 8:45 am

Post by KidAmn »

Assuming their slots won't be returned to the game at some point seems unlikely.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #80) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:32 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1012, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1009, Dunnstral wrote:
Nosferatu is being replaced for receiving a 3rd prod
also this is my 2nd prod im pretty sure i only have 1 in my in box
@mods
: FWIW, I only see an announcement of 1st prod and then this "3rd prod" in a combined Maria/Dunnstral ISO.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #81) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:20 am

Post by KidAmn »

VOTE: Toranaga fine with this.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #82) » Fri May 18, 2018 7:23 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1056, GuyInFreezer wrote:Oh btw my nsg townread went stale.
You had a townread on someone who replaced a nearly useless slot and did nothing? Bold move Cotton.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #83) » Fri May 18, 2018 7:57 am

Post by KidAmn »

I believe we're at L-1, yes. I don't think anyone is expecting Tora to suddenly start attempting to contribute though.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #84) » Fri May 18, 2018 8:05 am

Post by KidAmn »

Dear Taly and Beeboy.

If you're coming back tomorrow, or indeed at all... help.

Love and kisses.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #85) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1069, MariaR wrote:
The thread is open for the night
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #86) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:27 am

Post by KidAmn »

Wheme's random flip from "I will never vote Srceen" to "ur scum" with no reasoning and then their drop into uber-lurk mode definitely puts them at the top of my to-do list tomorrow. Other than that... gods, for 43 pages of posting there's so little to actually go off.

These random (assuming they are random) modifiers every day and night, though... this world is cruel.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #87) » Fri May 18, 2018 10:32 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1077, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1074, KidAmn wrote:Wheme's random flip from "I will never vote Srceen" to "ur scum" with no reasoning and then their drop into uber-lurk mode definitely puts them at the top of my to-do list tomorrow. Other than that... gods, for 43 pages of posting there's so little to actually go off.

These random (assuming they are random) modifiers every day and night, though... this world is cruel.
Nothing to say so why post oooOoOoooo

Also I thought this was scum srceen and I’m usually spot on when reading srceen must be easier to do in person
...yeah, not buying that, sorry. Didn't fly from Nico and Tora (and my suspicions that a decent chunk of the scum are lurking while town eats itself are looking more and more likely).

PEdit: I don't buy this VI act for a second and intend to vote Wheme the minute D2 begins if I'm around to do so. Come at me bro.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #88) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1110, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1082, Wisdom wrote:Yeah but the game is full of other people they could push
Such as
Nico
In post 1086, Wisdom wrote:
In post 977, WhemeStar wrote:So I am fine with tora too but the wagon looks like it’s the same reason as Nico yet it looks like people are jumping off Nico for tora?

Doesn’t feel right
This is a very likely a scumpost for example
If you look at it from a town perspective aka me it looks like I see 2 wagons forming for the same reason

It’s wifom
:roll: sTRING THIS THE FUCK UP
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #89) » Mon May 21, 2018 2:35 am

Post by KidAmn »

In the weeds at work, will post actual thoughts later. Welcome back Taly/Beeboy.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #90) » Mon May 21, 2018 7:58 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1119, MariaR wrote:
Maria:
"Omg Dunn did you hear what Alisae said about Keychain being more popular then Toranaga like that just can't be true right"
Dunnstral:
Uh Maria why are you talking l-
Maria:
There's only one way to settle this! We gotta see who the most popular person is I've made a bet with Ali and I'm gonna win
Dunnstral:
Wait you're not serious are you-
Maria:
POPULARITY CONTEST! Vote for who you think is most popular in heal tags whoever has the most votes at the end is most popular!
I don't need to spell out to people that this is almost certainly another "high ceiling, low floor" choice and we should be really careful about it, do I?
In post 1123, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vote me as most popular so I can be clear please.

most popular: kokichi

And a doc should be on me obviously
Apparently I do. Unless this is Kokichi claiming that for some reason his IC-ness triggers off this vote and not the lynch?
In post 1127, Katsuki wrote:"The magic wears off at midnight when either hope or despair is within sight" Katsuki advises as Katsuki nods in satisfaction.
Weird, but okay.
In post 1138, Taly wrote:Town

Taly
GiF
KidAmn
Beeboy

((If any of the above gets mislynched, I'm going first.))

Creature
Wisdom
Nosferatsu
Northsidegal
Nicorobin

((The above can be town for now))

Kokichi

((^^What the fuck?))

Keychain
Misaka
Wheme
Acryon

((Confident there is +1 scum in here... looking at you Misaka for that vote history.))

Purroceat

((Probably scum but not very confident as i haven't formulated very strong reasons to suggest so yet.))

Katsuki

((^^Death tunneling this shit, most likely.))

VOTE: Katsuki

1) Sxumclaimed and I honestly believe it
2) literally useless.
3) Voted Screen, didn't vote Toranga, nd wanted 2 lynches.
4) Upon not gaining the "correct" information, they didn't want a 2nd lynch AFTER VOTING FOR IT. Backtracking and giving wxcuses for poor decisions is not a Town mindset.

YOU GUYS HAVE NO RIGHT TO XOMPLAIN ABOUT THE 2 LYNCH OPTION WHEN YOU COULD HAVE DIRECTLY HURT THE SCUMTEAM BY CHOOSING OPTION 3.

Katsuki Is my best guess for Toranga partner.

I thought and wrote down some more reasons why I think Katsuki is scum but my attention is now divided.

I'll just throw another vote each time I remember or find a reason to kill this.
I agree pretty much 100% with this apart from the dead people, Nico (further down IMO) and NSG (hasn't done anything to merit any kind of read). In retrospect, there are far worse people in this game than Purrcocet, and my opinion was probably coloured by disdain for people who don't just post in good plain English. Still dislike their misrep on me, but... maybe that's what they got from what I posted? IDFK. None of their interactions/lack of with Srceen or Tora make much sense as scum.
In post 1149, Wisdom wrote:The only reason i prefer acryon to wheme is that wheme was against lynching creature
if not for him mentioning this is not like scum creature id probably continue pushing there
I still want Wheme lynched. That flip on Srceen with zero reasoning from "I will not be a part of a Srceen wagon" (paraphrasing) to "ur scum lol" and their complete lack of actual content in this game makes them a priority for removal, IMO. That said...
In post 1161, acryon wrote:
In post 1153, Taly wrote:Ewww wtf

If there's any bussing going on its

Acryon, you went from "i want a claim" like a decent player to "let's end the day hurrhurrrhurrrrr"
This was a response to several players noting that since the slot hadn't been around for days, it wasn't likely they'd show up out of nowhere. And since I was about to leave for the weekend, wanted to make sure someone was there to hammer. Even though I know I can get tunnel-visioned, I like to think I'm reasonable at the end of the day.

Taly is town (although I'd urge you to not sheep Wisdom).

I still hate Purr, but I don't see his play as a bus on Tora, so he's good for now.

We have 2 flips now. I think we limit the pool today to individuals on the Srceen wagon, but off the

On the srceen wagon:
northsidegal,
Nosferatu,
Katsuki
Misaki Network
Kokichi Oma
, Keychain, Wisdom, GuyInFreezer, KidAmn

Off the Tora wagon:
Misaka Network
Katsuki
, WhemeStar,
Kokichi Oma
, NicoRobin,
northsidegal

Northsidegal was just gone, so it doesn't quite fit to include them as being "off the Tora wagon".
I didn't like Kokichi before, and still don't really, but until we sort out the IC claim, I'm not interested in going there.

So this leaves Misaka Network and Katsuki.

@Misaka: Did you use your motivate ability?
In post 499, Katsuki wrote:Theres a theory I wanna test out and I think it's possible that screenplay may be scum.

VOTE: SCREENPLAY
@Katsuki: What was the "theory" you were testing out here?
Alright, let's dissect this sentence by sentence I suppose. "And since I was about to leave for the weekend, wanted to make sure someone was there to hammer. Even though I know I can get tunnel-visioned, I like to think I'm reasonable at the end of the day." Implies that there would be absolutely nobody around to hammer over the next... what was it, a day and a half? Sure, Tora wasn't exactly looking likely to come in and redeem themselves, but a couple of hours more discussion (remember this is before the open night thread) wouldn't have killed anyone.

"Taly is town (although I'd urge you to not sheep Wisdom). " Trying to work out what part of Taly's extended catchup/thoughts posts you thought were sheeping. People can arrive at the same conclusion without it being sheeping and frequently do so in Mafia. Feels like a pretty disingenuous attack while trying to butter up with the TR.

"We have 2 flips now. I think we limit the pool today to individuals on the Srceen wagon, but off the [Tora wagon]" - That's a very specific subset, as other players have noticed, and then you narrow it even further to point at just 2 players with claimed role interactions. This whole thing feels very off.
In post 1181, Kokichi Oma wrote:Vote me most popular hurry up. And we lynch nico today
Yeah but why, though? (To both of these). Lurker lynches are fine when you don't have any associatives and flips to go off, but we have all that now. Get to work.
In post 1182, Taly wrote:
In post 1166, acryon wrote:
In post 1163, Taly wrote:Acryon, you lost me when you boiled my vote down to a Wisdom sheep.

1) I'm pretty sure you were replaceable with that hammer.
2) If you cared about claiming, why didn't you try to slow down the votes?
3) Why is Purr so bad? You're not giving a valid assessment here.
4) I get you're trying to narrow options here, but you're not looking at the full "who voted for what" with the dayphase powers... So I don't know what all connections you're making to support your idea for people being scum, when it's possible they are just wrong town.
5) I stated my case for Katsuki. Do you have a reply to that?
6) Thoughts on Misaka?
1) Maybe
Why maybe? Did you think people were magically going to unvote Toranga at L-2?

And if you DID think Tiranga was in no danger of an actual lynch, why want a claim in the first place?

Your reasons and actions do not line up.
acryon wrote:2) Because it seemed unlikely he would show up anyway.
....Your post asking for a claim was 7 posts away from your hammer.

The only thing that changed in the game between those posts was KidAmn voting Toranga.

You didn't really give time for a claim, I would argue

Your position on Torangas lynch seemed to have changed upon him being pushed to L-1

You didn't even really express intent for the lynch.
acryon wrote:3) Yeah probably not. It's still primarily gut, which is why I'm not doing anything there.
Gut reads progressively lose validity after D1.

If you're going to cast suspicion on Purr then provide a reason.
acryon wrote:4) I'm still not sure what to make of the dayphase powers, so not going to make a decision based on it. Of course it's always possible they are wrong town, but I need to start somewhere today, so this is my way of narrowing down the playerbase for starters.
Here's an easy decision.

SCREWING SCUM OVER IS GOOD. Option 3 nullifies them.

Option 1 should've been best utilized if many people felt someone was confscum. Yes, our 2nd lynch did hit scum, but it's impractical and unhelpful to say "I don't know what's best to do" for Town in every fashion.

You VOTED for a 2nd lynch, but you were a vote on the dumb mislynch of Screen, and I haven't found what made you think Tiranga was scum in the first place.
acryon wrote:5) I like it, but I'm wary about pushing on your alternative lynch to me, because it feels like that will just distract from finding the truth. Trying to eliminate the noise.
Didn't you JUST day that Katsuki was on screen wagon and off toranga wagon and stated that we should look their for our lynchpool?

It feels to me that you're hesitant in constructing a well reasoned push.

My case on Katsuki was NOT solely because he is noise.

You're not providing unique content for your thinking. You're minimizing mine because I'm likely correct.
acryon wrote:6) Feel better about the slot than Katsuki, although not by much. Neither player has actually done much, but I do like the vote and questioning on Creature, mostly because I felt the same way so I feel like it was genuine.
...Misaka was also in your lynchpool that you gave less than 4 hours ago.

Why is Misaka better? Why aren't you voting or pushing the people you suspect?
In post 1169, acryon wrote:What adjustment? The point is that I did
not
make an adjustment. I did a clean cut based on votes.

Wheme is not in my pool because I just made the lists based on votes. I don't have a lot of time to play mafia, so this seemed easier than looking at every player's ISO to see if they should've been specially included/excluded my list.

You can argue I should've made an adjustment, but given my time, I chose to do it simply. Wheme probably should be on, but he's not, which is fine for me right now because I think the two people I got to are very reasonable slots to look into for scum.
What's odd about Wisdom wanting to know your pool? I think non end of wagon votes matter as well.

And what 2 slots do you think are scum? Because apparently you don't think Misaka and Katsuki are worthy pushes???

~~

Yeah, the more I read Acryon, the more inconsistencies I find with them and think theres a strong associative argument with him and my other scumreads

Why are people shitposting instead of voting?
In which Taly sums up all my thoughts about Acryon's posting. Sweet jegus take me now.
In post 1190, acryon wrote:
In post 1188, Taly wrote:Also Acryon if you townread me and
think
I'm sheeping Wisdom

Then why aren't you trying to convince me your reads? Do you have scumreads?
Town requires tact too, which I'm attempting to exercise.

I can put together a full readslist, but I doubt it placates my critics. The truth is my reads are largely gut-driven at this point. Yesterday was a bit of a mess with the 2nd half being such a non-day and so many people lurking. It's very possible most scum exists in the lurkers.
Note A: this post says almost nothing in a not insignificant amount of words.
Note B: after 3 flips and 40+ pages, Acryon's reads are all mostly gut. I don't believe that for a second. I just don't think you have reads at all.
In post 1191, Misaka Network wrote: I tracked Katsuki to myself and Katsuki.
This is kind of weird, but I guess I grok why you'd want to track the person you just powered up. Willing to accept the action claims for now, don't see any pro-town reason not to. Maybe you can both start actually playing the game now!
In post 1200, Purrcocet wrote: also is there a reason taly is town
also can we lynch acryon already
also can we lynch purrcocet already
a) read his posting, it's the most solidly reasoned shit anyone other than myself, GIF and maybe Wisdom have managed all game
b) we're in no rush and need to resolve what we're doing with this popularity contest
c) I mean, if you want
In post 1210, acryon wrote:
In post 1209, Wisdom wrote:he will find scum motives in everyone if it has a chance of saving him
Do you think questioning Misaka is the path of least resistance for scum here?
In post 1211, acryon wrote:Actually don't answer that question. You've made up your mind and are clearly going to just be useless for today.
WIFOM + "You're just stupid" 2x combob

Vote: Acryon
this or Whemestar are my preferred options right now. If Kokichi insists he be "most popular" that's fine, but I want everyone involved to be aware that there's a non-zero chance it goes in a manner we're not expecting again.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #91) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:50 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1230, Taly wrote:Also.

Since this is brought in a lot of my games.

Unless I'm doing all caps, I'm not the least bit frustrated or feel dislike for the playerlist.

I'm just saying this preemptively because people like telling me
"Taly is so angry"
"God why are you so upset"
"It looks like it's a part of Talys personality to go from 0 to 100"
Pfft, this is nothing. You haven't raged until you've posted a 3000 word quote wall complete with multiple gifs entirely in Caps Lock.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #92) » Tue May 22, 2018 12:46 am

Post by KidAmn »

HEAL: Kokichi

Spoilers: it's Wheme
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #93) » Tue May 22, 2018 1:31 am

Post by KidAmn »

UNVOTE: Acryon

Still in firm support of this wagon, but I'd rather we didn't have another lol hammer without proper discussion.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #94) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:55 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1211, acryon wrote:Actually don't answer that question. You've made up your mind and are clearly going to just be useless for today.
In post 1216, acryon wrote:
In post 1215, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1208, acryon wrote:
In post 1207, Katsuki wrote:Do you think there was a scum motive for Misaka tracking me?
I'm not sure, but it's an action that doesn't make sense to me.
It's glaringly obvious. Should have made a ton of sense from your perspective too.
Then spell it out for me. Why would you motivate someone and then track that person? How does that help solve anything?
In post 1221, acryon wrote:I'm finding myself just getting super frustrated and that means I'm not enjoying this game anymore.

I'm going to claim. You can believe it and back off, or you can continue to groupthink tunnel and lynch me.

My role for today is role-checker, which is why I was asking those questions. But again, people too tunnel-visioned to even think about it. Yetserday I was universal backup, and I picked up Srceen's role, but since he used it I just inherited VT. My other roles are lovely, and gladiator.

I'm going to step away for a bit.
In post 1190, acryon wrote:
In post 1188, Taly wrote:Also Acryon if you townread me and
think
I'm sheeping Wisdom

Then why aren't you trying to convince me your reads? Do you have scumreads?
Town requires tact too, which I'm attempting to exercise.

I can put together a full readslist, but I doubt it placates my critics.
The truth is my reads are largely gut-driven at this point.
Yesterday was a bit of a mess with the 2nd half being such a non-day and so many people lurking. It's very possible most scum exists in the lurkers.
In post 1270, acryon wrote:I'm not opposed to that. As you mentioned, he fit the criteria I was looking within and his near-naked vote on me is bad. Probably best to stay off of Misaka and Katsuki for now with their night interaction.

VOTE: Wheme
Taly wrote:@Acryon

1) I don't consider this a speedlynch. But a lynch with half the town firmly believing it flips scum, and some random votes of people who most likely KNOW your alignment.

2) My reason for scumreading you is not solely your change in wanting to claim and then hammering. Your posts don't draw to well-held conclusions, I think just about everyone wagon you've been on I've townread to some degree. And you seem associated with others in my scumpool.

3) If you're confused by why and how I think your view could be scum, then you could try more to explain how it isn't coming from a scum perspective.
1) That's fair. L-2/L-1 in less than 24 hours feels like a speedlynch to me, but I don't think your characterization is unreasonable.

2) Not much I can do about that I guess. In relatively content-light games like this one, I think I rely too much on my gut and then look at people my gut is pointing too and see if their posts make sense within that context. I think this drives me to build cases (big or small) and stick to people too long because I believe I've found things to justify my gut.

3) That's such a weird request in context though. I mean I gave you my exact perspective it came from, which clearly I know to be my town perspective. So I don't exactly know beyond that what it would look like to "explain how it isn't coming from a scum perspective." It isn't because it's coming from me who is town.
Taly wrote:
In post 1267, Taly wrote:I want {Nico, Purr, north} to post substance before we end the day.
The fear here is, when will that happen?
We've got lots of day left.
This is such a weird flip back and forth between "ugh you're all so useless why even bother" and "oh gosh yes I totally get why you think that but gee I just don't know how to explain you're wrong" and random pokes at people to see what traction Acryon can get on non-Acryon wagons that I don't know what to make of it. Like, pushing at the Katsuki/Misaka role interactions, then backing off it when it doesn't look like it'll go anywhere, then as soon as people reiterate suspicion of Wheme (which is valid enough) you're on that too. Also, I feel like I'm reiterating it but it's something I really want to emphasise - only gut reads with 3 flips and 50 pages to work on is honestly a position I've never found myself in as town.
Kokichi Oma wrote:VOTE: wheme
Please don't be that dude who uses being an IC to be useless and avoid posting any content... I mean, you weren't posting much beforehand but still, bruh.
Purrcocet wrote:
In post 1268, Taly wrote:
In post 1267, Taly wrote:I want {Nico, Purr, north} to post substance before we end the day.
The fear here is, when will that happen?
nico is town
north might be scum
im clear :D also way to stupid for scum to want to nk me
Purrcocet wrote:[<a href="https://store.tcgplayer.com/magic/produ ... edium=card" class="autocardanywhere-link autocardanywhere-emphasised" data-dictionary="mtgen" data-name="Heal" target="_blank" data-override="1" data-hasqtip="1">Heal</a>]Kokichi[/heal]

HURT: Purrcocet
This is not substance, but I'll engage with it anyway because maybe that'll actually get you into the game: why is Nico town when they've done so little, why is North scum when likewise, and unless I'm radically misinterpreting your meaning, how are you clear?
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #95) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:58 am

Post by KidAmn »

Well, that's a "fun" interaction between BBcode and AutocardAnywhere.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #96) » Tue May 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1286, Nosferatu wrote:every fucking game when i get back to prodge there's a vote on me

like why do i have just the shittiest timing
Have you tried playing the game instead of prodging
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #97) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:48 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1292, Taly wrote:Still don't get the threads kink of suspecting Nico.
Honestly it's not so much suspicion as "either this slot gets replaced or it needs to be gone before it throws endgame" because they've shown little to no inclination to really play the game. Although in fairness there are plenty of people that could be applied to right now, Nico is just a particularly egregious example.

Pedit: not sure Purr should be considered clear by any means given that this game is supposed to be role madness.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #98) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:20 am

Post by KidAmn »

Vote: Whemestar
dayvigging the IC? Mmmmnope, that's not town.
If anyone who we can reasonably agree on a townread of claims benefit from the popularity contest, then why not - but I agree it seems likely to be Kokichi specific. I have no such role, but I'd be open to being experimented on if nobody objects.

Completely irrelevant to the game - I've never watched Clannad and if you showed me that artstyle, 3 "Macho" roles are not what I would have expected. Rolemadness indeed.

PEdit: shucks.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #99) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by KidAmn »

I was somewhat reluctant to judge YT's slot based on NSG not playing but after seeing that post by Wisdom... that's pretty damning.

Nico kill is thoroughly odd; scum maybe wanted to pick off someone they perceived as providing the least info possible, with them having a total of 18 posts across 2 days? But they were also fairly high up in my scumpool so... who fucking knows any more. Maybe they're just not even trying.

Working off the same townpool as Creature currently although I'm not 100% on having him in there because I'm kind of never comfortable having Creature as a firm anything-read. nothing personnel kid. GIF/Creature/Beeb <<< Nos < YT (left to right least to most likely to flip red) is where I'm at right now.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #100) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:30 am

Post by KidAmn »

KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #101) » Sun May 27, 2018 3:32 am

Post by KidAmn »

Interested as to why you feel that strongly about this, Katsuki.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #102) » Mon May 28, 2018 5:23 am

Post by KidAmn »

All I got from YT's 1501 is that they're not bothering to read the whole game before opening their mouth to put their foot in it

Wake me up when they're doing eating toenails
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #103) » Tue May 29, 2018 6:16 am

Post by KidAmn »

V/LA for the next couple of days - work has gotten real nasty real fast

In post 1582, Purrcocet wrote:i feel like there's a lot of padding in yt's posting
Pot, meet kettle. You'll get along swimmingly with each other.

Don't know what to think about the "VT card" claim/YT's claims in general. Their attempt to pin me as scum indicates a reckless lack of shits given re: gamestate that could be attributed to either alignment and just being a goddamn idiot, but the NSG meta-tell is strong, no matter how you want to slice it. That said, I'm more inclined to give a scummy slot that is trying to make up for 2 days of complete nothingness a chance than I am scummy slots that have made no real attempt to play the game such as Nos, but both are fine lynches and I won't oppose either.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #104) » Tue May 29, 2018 8:36 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1598, Taly wrote:Does anyone want this dayphase to continue for any reason at all?
Only if you're going to post more Sailor Moon gifs. Otherwise,
intent to hammer
just because if we get this done before I go to sleep this evening I can submit my already-planned night action and stop worrying about it.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #105) » Tue May 29, 2018 8:46 am

Post by KidAmn »

Oh, we're not at L-1.
Vote: YT2980

Now we are.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #106) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:54 am

Post by KidAmn »

Alright, catching up now...
In post 1615, Wisdom wrote:I delayed nos
We have no kill
Do the math

VOTE: nos gg
In post 1617, Taly wrote:I SAW SAD AF THAT I WASNT ON THAT SCUM WAGON

VOTE: Nosferatsu

BUT I SHALL REDEEM MYSELF.

ADELANTE!!!
Well, that seems damning.
In post 1619, Nosferatu wrote:bro im a double voter what are you even
In post 1621, Nosferatu wrote:sigh

VOTE: taly
*looks at Ur Name's roles*

So... explain how double voter being one of your roles in a rolemadness game proves you're town?
he's actually managed to be so transparent that I lose interest in reading.
Okay, this isn't seriously a part of my catchup, but I'm going to choose to take this as a compliment. Like, yes, I aim as town to be transparent, to scumhunt (and apparently to do so I just need to follow my gutreads more often) and to avoid doing what I did in world.createNew(Utopia everHope) again unless the situation calls for it or it would be particularly amusing.

That said, every single read Nos offers is utterly inoffensive apart from Taly - I genuinely struggle to see how anyone can call this slot scum given the amount of work they have put in to gamesolving, their claimed actions, and Nos' complaints about the slot read entirely non-genuine. The Keychain comments also indicate a complete lack of engagement in the game, or completely forgetting what kill was submitted by scum. Possibly both.
In post 1646, Taly wrote:
In post 1636, GuyInFreezer wrote:Ok so I protected nos last night.

Discuss.
In post 1638, GuyInFreezer wrote:I told you to discuss not outing your protect target

Not that it matters
If
Nos
' scumflip doesn't win us the game, this needs to be strung up.
2nd. If it wasn't such a widespread thing outside of a few players, and the Nos associatives with YT that Taly mentions didn't exist, I would be seriously diving deep on GIF for their drop-off in the last couple of days.
In post 1650, Nosferatu wrote:no you being scum with beeboy doesn't make sense. pls dont try to connect dots where there are none, ill tell you when there's an associative.
So you hard SR Taly (ignoring how ass-backward that is for now) and your next tier is GIF/Misaka/Beeb, but you don't have anything that you believe ties Beeb to Taly (your hardest scumread)? Do you have associatives for any of your current scumreads?

1655:
In post 1655, Nosferatu wrote:2/3 were lynched because they lurked.
Disagree. Tora got the rope for lolhammering and disappearing (arguably lurking, but the lolhammer is a policy thing for me). Wheme was playing against town meta, flipped on Srceen for no reason, and then flailed and didn't engage with lines of questioning. YT arguably was lynched because of the NSG lurktell, but their stated views also made little to no sense from a town perspective, or indeed from anyone who had actually read the game.
In post 1655, Nosferatu wrote:Lynched, killed. Don't imply that I haven't read the game because I used a wrong word. Contextual clues make it obvious what I was trying to say. Discrediting me is unnecessary. Unless you're going to tell me that you couldn't see that I meant nightkill cause I used the wrong word?
This doesn't really make me feel any better about it.
In post 1657, Katsuki wrote:We could also just anime massclaim tbh
Not unwilling, but genuinely interested as to what you think this achieves.

I'm glad I'm not the only person getting a headache from all these interactions around the delayer.

Revised scumpool: Nos, Beeboy, Acryon, GIF (although if we lynch in this pool Acryon is never first choice due to Nos' claim - in the unlikely event that it's true, Acryon is 99.99% clear)
Taly is... well, I have the same strength of gut-feeling about them as I did about Wheme and Tora but in the other direction, and I'm willing to entertain that my gut is just better at Mafia than the rest of me, so I will almost certainly never vote this.
Misaka/Katsuki are theoretically basically clear but I don't have that same feel about them, and it's not entirely inconceivable that there's some dank gambit shit going on. Basically, town until something radically indicates otherwise.
Wisdom having so many claimed protectives pointed at him plus the lack of a kill mechanically indicates town (outside of delayer weird shit) and I have no real reason to scumread them.
Creature is still Creature, and will therefore remain an ineffable mystery to me for the rest of this game, and in all likelihood the rest of time.
Purrcocet is Purrcocet. I don't know if anyone else can read them, I can't.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #107) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:05 am

Post by KidAmn »

acryon wrote:
@KidAmn:
What are your thoughts on beeboy specifically? And what do you think about my reasons for townreading Nos?
Question 1: 24 posts by Day 4, even with being pulled out for the vast majority of D1, is ridiculous and an anti-town way to play. Their input has been largely parroted from other players or just prod dodging/unrelated to the game. The majority of their (minimal) original thought was around the YT lynch:
In post 1374, beeboy wrote:It's funny how GIF has to play because he doesn't have a large set of excuses (my current on is strategical) to not post.
In post 1180, beeboy wrote:Toranaga's ISO is pure anti spew.
In post 1484, beeboy wrote:Oh i remember playing with YT
In post 1485, beeboy wrote:VOTE: acryon
In post 1488, beeboy wrote:Ima wait on YT to play the game before I give an opinion
In post 1491, beeboy wrote:You know even if you think NSG is scum. Which she probably was.
Your supposed to let the slot catch up and spew first.
In which they poked at GIF, voted you, and avoided having a strong opinion on YT until the lynch was inevitable, at which point they dabbed on in for the hammer. The act of hammering isn't necessarily scummy, but the way they vacillated around the periphery on YT/NSG until it was time to hammer is questionable at best.

As for your reasons: none of what Nos has claimed screams impossibility, but nothing Nos has actually done in thread has given me much reason to believe them. Claiming an innocent result on someone isn't hard, taking responsibility for the thread being open N1 isn't hard (and, at pains of repeating myself, Ur Name's roles should be indicating to people that there are very likely to be some very unusual mixes of alignment/role in this game). I think you're being swayed by Nos' clearing you, and it may be causing you to lose your way. I agree with Taly, FWIW: now that you're actually making an effort to gamesolve, I'm happy enough to take you out of my personal scumpool for now.

If Beeboy is going to be the lynch over Nos, that's not a problem for me, and I agree with Taly's list to work through - not sure I agree on 100% inflexibility on it, but presumably Taly would agree that if things change, things change, and it's definitely the best place to be looking right now, and our best chance to close out this game is to be as one. I have some trouble believing the entire scumlist (assuming 4 scum which I agree with Creature is probably more likely) are inactives/lurkers/shitposters, which is the only thing giving me the slightest pause on Beeboy/Purrcocet, but it happens.

PEdit: also yes, regardless of what I think of Purr, I agree the gif game is strong.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:19 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1721, acryon wrote:
In post 1719, KidAmn wrote: In which they poked at GIF, voted you, and avoided having a strong opinion on YT until the lynch was inevitable, at which point they dabbed on in for the hammer. The act of hammering isn't necessarily scummy, but the way they vacillated around the periphery on YT/NSG until it was time to hammer is questionable at best.

As for your reasons: none of what Nos has claimed screams impossibility, but nothing Nos has actually done in thread has given me much reason to believe them. Claiming an innocent result on someone isn't hard, taking responsibility for the thread being open N1 isn't hard (and, at pains of repeating myself, Ur Name's roles should be indicating to people that there are very likely to be some very unusual mixes of alignment/role in this game). I think you're being swayed by Nos' clearing you, and it may be causing you to lose your way. I agree with Taly, FWIW: now that you're actually making an effort to gamesolve, I'm happy enough to take you out of my personal scumpool for now.
Possible, but if someone were to fakeclaim gunsmith, I just don't think you ever "clear" someone like me. If people believe you, then you've "cleared" someone who was scumread by multiple people and if you're going to try to make an ally by clearing them, why do it with someone who has so little town-pull? It's just very hard to believe scum fakeclaims like he did and fakes me as the check.
That's a reasonable point. However, there's an element of WIFOM (on a grander scale) to picking your fake clear if you're doing that as scum, and going for someone *too* widely townread could lead to you being disproven by an errant watcher/tracker in the wrong place at the right time. Also, as I said, I think there's a danger to getting too fixed on the claim in a game like this over the posting and what that says about the person.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #109) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:21 am

Post by KidAmn »

Ugh, okay, I'm here. I used a protective role which I don't wish to claim the full nature of on Katsuki last night. I'm still in full bushwhacking mode at work so you have my attention for the next 40 minutes or so.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #110) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 am

Post by KidAmn »

D1 role cop on Wheme, got Role Copier
D2 mega role cop (all roles, not just their current role) on a target I will leave undisclosed as they have yet to fullclaim
D3 1-shot bodyguard, declined to use it
D4 Deflector, retargeted from Katsuki to Nosferatu

Softed my anime earlier but it is Kill La Kill.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:36 am

Post by KidAmn »

That seems a little odd given that I can withhold my abilities but UB is generally a weird one.

And hey, at least you didn't choose the anime tiddies fighting show, GIF.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #112) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by KidAmn »

Haha, wow. Katsuki just gonna up and lie like that? That or I've been screwed in this game about 6 different ways and now I get to die to blind luck or something entirely less pleasant.

Cool,
I Concede

For the record:
- Toranaga lol hammering with no input in scumchat
- Wheme submitting his hidden Dayvig OPENLY
- Neither of the above making any effort to appear town or even appear
- NSG replacing in and basically not playing which it turns out is her scumtell
- did not have a fakeclaim contrary to info in post 0, was told I should have known just to ask for it (wth)
- intentionally no killed last night which is apparently a killing action?

This was my last game on MS after the mod team tacitly permitted multiple users to harass and insult me and it was honestly fucking miserable, so thanks a bunch team. So long and fare fucking well.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (isolation #113) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:09 pm

Post by KidAmn »

VOTE: GiF
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #114) » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1920, FakeGod wrote:KidAmn, Katsuki lied about the censor. You got bamboozled. Katsuki, I expected nothing less. Well played.
I literally stated that I knew he was lying but I didn't have the energy to attempt to fight it, and he would have flipped town and then I was dead regardless.

Fuck it, whatever.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:48 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1948, tn5421 wrote:
In post 1940, KidAmn wrote:
In post 1920, FakeGod wrote:KidAmn, Katsuki lied about the censor. You got bamboozled. Katsuki, I expected nothing less. Well played.
I literally stated that I knew he was lying but I didn't have the energy to attempt to fight it, and he would have flipped town and then I was dead regardless.

Fuck it, whatever.
In post 1941, FakeGod wrote:Alright, man. I'm sorry that your team was worthless and the mods screwed you over.

You played exceptionally, and I hope you get better teammates to work with next time. (Also, that mods exhibit better judgment in the future.)
That's pretty rough, KidAmn, throw proof the listmods way. Because if FakeGod isn't being sarcastic here you might have a case.
I was referring to the site moderation team and the toxic hellhole that is GD rather than any experiences in this game. This game's issues can be mostly attributed to my team being non-existent. No matter how hard I get town-read, I can't dismantle a 5-6 person townbloc.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”