Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Mathdino »

@a50: have you ever considered not blowing up when you're not in any danger whatsoever

i acknowledged that you were playing your scumgame with the exception of those couple posts i outlined. the gambit thing was one of them. i wanted to let whatever you were planning run its course.

then you started asking if you seemed to be playing with any agenda
"playing with an agenda" is more descriptive of town-A50 than scum-A50 though
so i was confused

and SIMYK is an alt of a good player dude
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Ignore the first link, I missed a '3' at the end. The second link works.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 3, yessiree wrote:Iconeum 1
the worst 3
Lalendra 5
Ircher 11
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis 413
Mathdino 2
The Janitor 2
Beefster 4
Taly 4
Almost50 8
beefster went for tracker/JK
A50 went for neighborizer/fruit vendor

i'm okay with outing this because scum are already doing the math in their PT anyway. the info they have might as well be info town has.

this means there's a tracker/JK in {Icon, TW, Lalendra, Ircher, SIMYK, Mathdino, Janitor}
and there's a neighborizer/fruit vendor in {Icon, TW, Lalendra, Ircher, SIMYK, Mathdino, Janitor, Taly}

i don't actually understand how A50 thinks i'm town based on the fact that he tried to get neighborizer and failed?

the last time i played this setup (was town) i went for neighborizer (and failed)
i consider it one of the most fun roles to play
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

No, Ircher, I am NOT referring to a specific point in your temporal trajectory (;¬_ლ). For ALL of your reads your INTERACTIONS with Mathdino are PLAUSIBLE

Also, Almost50, how about we CALL A TRUCE? If you're TOWN I'll see through it BUT to me this blowup seems REALLY uncalled for for me so I don't know WHAT is GOING on in your head ٩(´Д` ;)۶:.*

I do not wish to be responsible for someone replacing out and will make whatever DIPLOMATIC adjustments I must make to make the game NOT toxic ^_^

pedit: That is why I quoted your thoughts on the neighborizer (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 500, Mathdino wrote:@a50: have you ever considered not blowing up when you're not in any danger whatsoever
Not when you're ruining my plans for me. Duh!
In post 500, Mathdino wrote:i acknowledged that you were playing your scumgame with the exception of those couple posts i outlined. the gambit thing was one of them. i wanted to let whatever you were planning run its course.
1- You really really need to work on your problem mixing scum play with PR play. I was trying to mimic my "obvious PR" play.

2- How can it run it's course when at least 3 players are SRing me? What lunatic scum would shoot me when that's the case?
In post 500, Mathdino wrote:and SIMYK is an alt of a good player dude
Not in my book. They aren't. I just can't talk about it now.

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:35 pm

In post 504, Almost50 wrote:Not in my book. They aren't. I just can't talk about it now.
We have NEVER played together (`_´)ゞ
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 302, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 170, Ausuka wrote: I think generally if someone does something that doesn't make sense if they're town, they're scum. I do often see scum taking refuge in audacity, doing things that make no sense so people are like "why do that as scum?"
LOVEBIRD can you TALK TO ME about WHY this sort of reasoning is MORE likely to come from scum? Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

When I first read it I liked the NUANCE of the angle but after some sleep it doesnt ping me as town BUT I don't really scumread it? 「(°ヘ°)

Also where do YOU think Math-sensei's townread of you is coming from? (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
Just, scummy way of talking. Nervousness, skittish.

Idk, I tricked math as scum before. Fine with him townreading me, though :)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:46 pm

In post 506, Lovebird wrote:Idk, I tricked math as scum before. Fine with him townreading me, though
Hmm (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)

I will be truthful and state that I am unaware of the circumstances that lead to Math-sensei's townread of you, but I FIGURED scum!you would at least try to POINT to something so I do like this ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ "

I am NOT sure if I read Ausuka-chan's tone in the same way however (・□・;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 502, Mathdino wrote:the last time i played this setup (was town) i went for neighborizer (and failed)
i consider it one of the most fun roles to play
I agree. Town!You would go for it. Scum!You wouldn't, and wouldn't let a partner take it either. (If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but that's how I perceive your scum play).

Now which of the players before me on the draft would take that as town? (because I'm assuming Scum!You wouldn't, so if you are scum then it must've fell in the hands of the town still).

I mean, even if I was wrong and you were scum and you did take Neighborizer or Fruit Vendor I should have looked like I got "something" that would have lead to me getting NK'd anyway, which should have served you because you claim to have a 100% record on reading me, so you just can't
mis
lynch me anyway.

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Mathdino »

A50 the last time you tried that you got run up and self-hammered

why would you ever decide that trying to do that again would actually help anyone

when you did the "i think math is town because of my role" i actually assumed you were a VT who got shafted anyway

so that wouldn't have even worked (at least not if i were scum)
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Ah, these games are too much reading.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Lovebird »

In post 419, Ausuka wrote:How is mafia month at all relevant here? Why bring this up?
Wtf? You were scum and I knew, but didn't push that much.
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Mathdino

mutantdevle
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis

Ausuka
the worst
Almost50
brassherald
Lalendra
Beefster

The Janitor

Lovebird

Iconeum
Taly
Ircher
Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Lovebird »

Slow start I guess.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 509, Mathdino wrote:so that wouldn't have even worked (at least not if i were scum)
That's the point. Sort of. If you were scum I would not have been NK'd, yet I would not have been lynched because you made it quite hard for yourself to do that and go back to say "Oh, I misread him!".

So, me getting NK'd while having stated you were town would still stand, while me not getting NK'd I would be available to argue you were actually scum because I'm still alive on -say- D3 (both of us would be).

Lovebird
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Lovebird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Post by Lovebird »

The duck is town, right?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 512, Lovebird wrote:
The Janitor
Explain?
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 515, Lovebird wrote:The duck is town, right?
I have no evidence to the contrary.
--
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Mathdino »

yeah the duck's likely town

or has upped his scumgame even further which would be fairly concerning
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 1:54 pm

In post 515, Lovebird wrote:The duck is town, right?
I believe so (*´▽`*)

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: And the remainder of my reevaluation of the game to present (post 519)
1. by Iconeum: Says that Janitor commented on things that were NAI (and thus do not stand out to him) -
For the record, I disagree with the idea that things that are not alignment-indicative do not stand out; actually, the things that stand out the most are generally NOT alignment indicative despite what people think. That said, I agree with the general reasoning provided here. (Null)

2. by Iconeum: Responding to Janitor, says that it's okay not to have reads yet -
You know, I get the feeling that is not true. But regardless, the point being brought up is pretty valid. (Null)

3. by Taly:
So let me go over why I like this post again. First of all, the nice formatting is always nice, but that really is not alignment indicative. So what else is there? Clear questions, presents some reads and clearly explains them, and in general, the post really registers as having a townvibe. Perhaps I overrate the post, but I still think it is more likely a town post than a scum post. (
Neutral leaning town
)

4. by Beefster: A thing about Math's setup spec, a townread on the worst, and postulates a Janitor/SIMYK scum team and votes Janitor -
Okay, I get the townread on the worst, and I can see the scumread on Janitor (though it would be nice if you were more explicit). So, first and foremost, why do you think SIMYK/Janitor may be a scumteam? I would presume that you do scumread SIMYK to some degree, and it is that part that I would like for you to explain. The other thing is your first line of the post--I'm honestly not sure what to make of that? As in, what should I be interpreting that as meaning? (Null leaning scum)[/b]

5. to and to by mutantdevle:
Aside from your two "I need to catch up posts", your first several posts deal almost exclusively with the setup and the draft and without anything to do with some kind of read one way or another. I don't necessarily consider that a good thing, and tbqh, it is actually a good way to look like town as scum. I'll have to see though if this trend continues, or if this is just part of your catch-up which you seem to be doing sequentially like I normally do. (
Leaning Scum
)

6. by mutantdevle: We are presented with some reads, specifically a scumread (due to a vote) on Janitor and townreads on Math, SIMYK, and Icon -
Okay, now we have some reads, and tbf, it probably is hard to just point at one or two things to explain your townreads and scumreads. Still, I think these reads are very easy reads to make at this point in the game. (Null)

7. by SIMYK: Case on Almost50 -
I don't think the points made are bad, but at the same time, I don't think all of them are necessarily indicative of alignment. No, I'm not elaborating here. (Null)

8. by Almost50: Overly impressed by mutant's towniness -
Say what? I definitely didn't get that impression from mutant; what am I missing? (Null)

9. by Almost50: Mutant is actually presenting info -
I also disagree with this assessment. The info Mutant gave were some very terse reads (most having no explanation) and a bunch of posts about the setup. The latter really isn't that alignment indicative, especially not indicative of town imo. (Null)

10. by Lovebird: Quotes a post from Iconeum ( where Ico votes A50 for being salty) and simply states "scummy" -
Wasn't that an RVS vote (even if well beyond the real RVS stage)? Anyway, if this is a serious read, how is it scummy? (Null leaning scum)

11. by Lovebird: Some kind of case on Ausuka -
Hi, I'm going to need you to do more than simply quote and say something is scummy/not scummy. Though I assume this is how you typically play... (Null)

12. by Lovebird: Responds to Taly and says that her initial statement that the people so far were town was because they were towny (when asked to elaborate) -
That does not answer the question... (Null leaning scum)

Okay, and that is everything up to when I started posting pretty much, so there you have it!

Some other things:
1) Ausuka is more likely to be town for actually considering to reevaluate their read on me; I just don't see scum letting such an opportunity pass them by.

2) Almost50 is more likely town tbqh after the stunt they just pulled

3) Mathdino and I are never going to see eye-to-eye this game, and I honestly don't think it is worth my time trying to get some read on them.

4) The Worst fluffs a good bit (not necessarily in a bad/scummy way) but does make the occassional good observation or two

5) I mainly consider meta in terms of reading players; I don't care as much about setup meta

6) I think someone townread Janitor for ? I don't agree with that; some of it addresses setup spec, some of it is just joking around, and a very small portion has some relation to reads. I don't necessarily scumread the post, but I wouldn't immediately jump from a scumread to a townread based on the post alone either.

7) In response to : what is wrong with focusing on other people's reads? In particular, I cannot read you based on nothing, and in my opinion, your reads and the reasons behind them are the best route.

8) Taly brings up a really good point in . I'm not repeating it--read it yourself.

9) In regards to Ausuka's ability to read me--she does a very good job in the game we've played together, though I'm not sure how much she factored in the game state with her initial read; some games (like this one) are really hard to get good reads in

10) is purely antitown

11) and by The Worst are pretty good

12) An additional comment to :
Semantics matter

13) I don't think I understand SIMYK in (the top part)... It seems opposite of what I was expecting them to say...

Spoiler: Reads to post 250
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Almost50
(+5%) - Minor townread for the suggestion made in . Tbqh, not sure if this slot has done much better in terms of reads...
Ausuka
(+2%) - Minor townread because posts have been in general good, but nothing close to a solid read yet here.
Lalendra
(+1%) - Has a few posts spanning to . Seems to have some kind of townread on SIMYK as of , but hasn't given anything substantial in terms of reads yet.
Mathdino
(0%) - Most of the reads presented have been based on the draft which is fine I guess... For now... Not sure what to make of the push for Beefster lynch as a Policy Lynch versus just a regular lynch--I'm not opposed to it, but why make it a policy lynch versus a scum lynch? I'm admittedly probably just biased here. First 100 posts of the game still seem to coincide with the beliefs that I have expressed regarding this game. is a good post and perhaps the best post (in my opinion) that you've made so far. Now I'm completely mixed here.
Lovebird
(-5%) - Two posts so far. The first one was fine. The second one is technically fine, but not really useful.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
(+55%) - Not so sure here as I was when I gave reads earlier. Main thing to note is the strength of the townread on Beefster; seems a bit on the strong side. Still, I am in favor of her thinking pattern in general so I will give her the benefit of the doubt. really strikes me as town tbqh. Now the posts are beginning to make me really lean toward town.
Taly
(+45%) - I've posted my thoughts on their .
Iconeum
(+35%) - Poor initial posts, but not enough to go by. is a decent post though. Not saying that scum can't, but the way Iconeum is pushing the Janitor case registers on the townside to me.
The Worst
(+32%) - I didn't like this slot's contributions too much early on, but I am starting to lean town here after looking at the worst's interactions with the Janitor.
Mutantdevle
(-38%) - Just look at how many of his first few posts deal almost entirely with the setup and express almost zero reads. See to . That is about 15 posts dealing entirely with the setup; tell me how that is NOT an issue. But, to be fair, he does finally present some reads in , and while I think they are fairly easy and "safe" reads to make, I can't exactly penalize him for it at the moment.
Beefster
(-55%) - I am not a big fan of (role fishing? really?). Then we have . It is not necessarily a bad post, but the first line kinda confuses me (on an analysis level), and I'm not sure where Beefster is getting a Janitor/SIMYK scum team from in that post.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
The Janitor
(-70%) - First two posts of his really don't register well with me ( and ). Subsequent posts continue to not really be good.
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Spoiler: Reads to post 300
Confirmed Town
Ircher (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
(+60%) - Really like this slot's contributions in general.

Null
Almost50
(+10%) - Minor townread for the suggestion made in . Tbqh, not sure if this slot has done much better in terms of reads...
Ausuka
(+2%) - Minor townread because posts have been in general good, but nothing close to a solid read yet here.
Lalendra
(+1%) - Has a few posts spanning to . Seems to have some kind of townread on SIMYK as of , but hasn't given anything substantial in terms of reads yet.
Mathdino
(0%) - Most of the reads presented have been based on the draft which is fine I guess... For now... Not sure what to make of the push for Beefster lynch as a Policy Lynch versus just a regular lynch--I'm not opposed to it, but why make it a policy lynch versus a scum lynch? I'm admittedly probably just biased here. First 100 posts of the game still seem to coincide with the beliefs that I have expressed regarding this game. is a good post and perhaps the best post (in my opinion) that you've made so far. Now I'm completely mixed here. Okay, to be quite honest, it will probably be impossible for me to get a good read here, so I think I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Neutral
Taly
(+45%) - I've posted my thoughts on their .
Iconeum
(+35%) - Poor initial posts, but not enough to go by. is a decent post though. Not saying that scum can't, but the way Iconeum is pushing the Janitor case registers on the townside to me.
The Worst
(+32%) - I didn't like this slot's contributions too much early on, but I am starting to lean town here after looking at the worst's interactions with the Janitor.
Lovebird
(-31%) - Very few posts. The first one was fine. The second one is technically fine, but not really useful. Then we have where he quotes a post that I interpret as an RVS vote from Ico and calls it scummy. is a non-answer to what I consider an otherwise valid question. Probably is your meta though to provide zero explanations which basically means I won't be able to read you at all this game.
Mutantdevle
(-38%) - Just look at how many of his first few posts deal almost entirely with the setup and express almost zero reads. See to . That is about 15 posts dealing entirely with the setup; tell me how that is NOT an issue. But, to be fair, he does finally present some reads in , and while I think they are fairly easy and "safe" reads to make, I can't exactly penalize him for it at the moment.
Beefster
(-55%) - I am not a big fan of (role fishing? really?). Then we have . It is not necessarily a bad post, but the first line kinda confuses me (on an analysis level), and I'm not sure where Beefster is getting a Janitor/SIMYK scum team from in that post.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
The Janitor
(-70%) - First two posts of his really don't register well with me ( and ). Subsequent posts continue to not really be good.
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Spoiler: Reads to post 519
Confirmed Town
Ircher (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
(+60%) - Really like this slot's contributions in general.

Null
Lalendra
Brassherald
(0%) - No comment as of now (i.e.: no read)
Mathdino
(0%) - Most of the reads presented have been based on the draft which is fine I guess... For now... Not sure what to make of the push for Beefster lynch as a Policy Lynch versus just a regular lynch--I'm not opposed to it, but why make it a policy lynch versus a scum lynch? I'm admittedly probably just biased here. First 100 posts of the game still seem to coincide with the beliefs that I have expressed regarding this game. is a good post and perhaps the best post (in my opinion) that you've made so far. Now I'm completely mixed here. Okay, to be quite honest, it will probably be impossible for me to get a good read here, so I think I'm just gonna leave it at that. (i.e.: mixed, inreconcilable read)

Neutral
Taly
(+55%) - I've posted my thoughts on their . Also brings up a good point in
The Worst
(+50%) - I didn't like this slot's contributions too much early on, but I am starting to lean town here after looking at the worst's interactions with the Janitor. Lots of fluff-filled posts, but not necessarily in a scum way; there is info buried within. Yeah, definitely a bunch of good observations from this slot.
Iconeum
(+44%) - Poor initial posts, but not enough to go by. is a decent post though. Not saying that scum can't, but the way Iconeum is pushing the Janitor case registers on the townside to me.
Almost50
(+40%) - Minor townread for the suggestion made in . Tbqh, not sure if this slot has done much better in terms of reads... I townread the self-voting shenanigans even if that isn't necessarily alignment indicative in general...
Ausuka
(+31%) - Minor townread because posts have been in general good, but nothing close to a solid read yet here. I'd also like to note that the fact they are willing to reconsider whether I am scum is probably town-motivated; I don't really see scum missing the golden opportunity that is wagoning me.
Lovebird
(-31%) - Very few posts. The first one was fine. The second one is technically fine, but not really useful. Then we have where he quotes a post that I interpret as an RVS vote from Ico and calls it scummy. is a non-answer to what I consider an otherwise valid question. Probably is your meta though to provide zero explanations which basically means I won't be able to read you at all this game.
Mutantdevle
Beefster

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
The Janitor
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Spoiler: How to read this readslist
Players are placed in different sections based on my confidence in the read expressed as a percentage. A positive percentage indicates that I leans towards town on a player whereas a negative percentage indicates I lean towards scum on a player. Please note that the Null an Neutral sections contain both townreads and scumreads and you must look a the sign of the percentage in parenthesis to determine which way I lean.

Confidence ratings are rough estimates and are relative to one another. In addition, they tend to be scored on a logarithmic scale versus a linear scale; in other words, the difference between 0% and 30% tends to be greater than ther difference between 30% and 60%.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Ircher do you comprehend what I mean when I say that someone is talking TO someone but not WITH someone? ( ´・ш・)

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by the worst »

I wish I had that evil duckling pic on this device.

But no I am well outside my scumrange here by own admission :oops:
--
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 521, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Ircher do you comprehend what I mean when I say that someone is talking TO someone but not WITH someone? ( ´・ш・)
Yes and no.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2018 2:41 pm

In post 523, Ircher wrote:
In post 521, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:Ircher do you comprehend what I mean when I say that someone is talking TO someone but not WITH someone? ( ´・ш・)
Yes and no.
Can you ELABORATE what confuses you then? I think understanding what I mean will help you understand my point from earlier Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)

Return to “Completed Open Games”