Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (isolation #200) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3245, Creature wrote:Srceenplay or GreyICE today?
In post 3247, Nero Cain wrote:off-colored solid water
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (isolation #201) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DUDE! I am fucking racking up the page tops this game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3305 (isolation #202) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3273, Bins wrote:seriously a

"wow town is so dumb for not following grey is so scum lemme laugh at you guys"

is an awful wagon
holy misrep batman

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #203) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3307, Chickadee wrote:The last few pages don't look good for GreyICE. I also went and read a bit of his early game, and I hate all of it. It reads really fake.

VOTE: GreyICE
^

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #204) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

town getting mad is a thing, like I'm not saying that we should all townread Pan b/c of angry b/c that's easily faked amd scum could still legit be angry. It's null. It is, maybe a good reason that MS should consider handing out pacifiers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3322 (isolation #205) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3318, Chickadee wrote:
In post 3313, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3307, Chickadee wrote:The last few pages don't look good for GreyICE. I also went and read a bit of his early game, and I hate all of it. It reads really fake.

VOTE: GreyICE
^
Is this you trying to point out how scummy I am, or asking for more GreyICE votes? I cant tell.
I'm saying that I agree with your reason to vote Grey.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (isolation #206) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3319, GreyICE wrote:I will never in a thousand years vote for a wagon where the leader of the wagon says it's because of some sekret tell and actively refuses to ever explain.

This isn't petty, it's common fucking sense. Otherwise this game degrades into a circle jerk of stupidity as no one ever explains anything and we all sit around and look like Epic Mafia. You don't need to be fucking Quick, but literally saying "here's nothing, do what I say" is never gonna happen.
I'm town and Tchill is prob town too so at the very least your reads are just really bad but if Maria was "scummy" and that wagon was gaining steam and momentum over me/tchill it just feels very hedgy is all. I guess there'd no point in really talking with scum so eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (isolation #207) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"I have a scum read on the wagon that's gaining steam but let me just park my vote elsewhere" like :igmeou:

Bins next k?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (isolation #208) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3328, GreyICE wrote:Nah, he's not scum with Hopkirk. And Hopkirk is scum.
Who is scum with Maria and y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3339 (isolation #209) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3333, GreyICE wrote:Or you could just quit mafia, and end your nine year history of shitting up games.
I could but then who'd be there to put the whiney little bitches in their place?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (isolation #210) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So I'll just keep shitting up threads and lynching you and your kind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (isolation #211) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, I lynch a shit ton of scum but that's ok. You're just trying to aggravate me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (isolation #212) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3344, Hopkirk wrote:It's fun watching Ice melt under pressure.
punny!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3359 (isolation #213) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3352, Hopkirk wrote:Nero was right we should have done you frost.
As much as this feeds my ego I think lynching Maria was a good call. May have not gotten Grey if we hadn't lynched Maria.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3378 (isolation #214) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3374, Gorkington wrote:hey guys im chickadee and my idea of contributing to the gamestate is shitting on it actively.
:V
WHERE IS THE LIKE BUTTON?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (isolation #215) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fate being stupid is lol.

vote Grey Worst

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (isolation #216) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

2 vote until I get my achievement!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3387 (isolation #217) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3386, GreyICE wrote:You're very optimistic if you think you'll get two more townies to agree with you. You can probably snag your buddy Tchill on, but then you're SOL.
This is scum taunting me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (isolation #218) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3388, Brigand Vvulf wrote:UNVOTE:

holy shit guys, my town (toronto) just had a van going berserk on pedestrians on the sidewalk. major roads closed, i dont know when ill be able to get home, or how. so im here to play some mafia guys
jesus fuck, what is wrong with ppl?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (isolation #219) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3423, GreyICE wrote:Nero Cain is one who is hard to read. Honestly, digression time. When he joined the site he was like 14. In that time I've seen many players grow from bad to good, or from bad to okay, or from bad to interesting. Inbetween being a teenager, and being an adult, Nero Cain is still the same shitter he was 9 years ago. It's like he never grew up, never learned anything, and never improved. He's one of the most anti-town forces I've ever seen. I think he's scum, but I'd like to emphasize he's hard to read just because he always plays like this. He claims to be angling for the achievement "Lead a lynch on groupscum". Whether or not it's true, it's telling in nine years he's never once accomplished that (and he won't in this game either, no matter what his alignment is). So... feel free to kill him, it's pro-town.
heh. Grey is mad. I mean, not a word of this is even remotely true but w/e.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (isolation #220) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

U TOWN READING ME RIGHT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3434 (isolation #221) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3433, GreyICE wrote:
In post 3431, Nero Cain wrote:U TOWN READING ME RIGHT?
Get vigged or lynched you useless scummy piece of shit.
I mean, I know that you are scum and that arguing with you is useless but I mean your ENTIRE "reasoning" for scum reading me is that I had a moment where I didn't think that Big was wrong town and I didn't know what he was potentially doing and you were all like "U R SCUMMY 4 NOT KNOWING!"

There exist the possibility that tchill is scum and we just swung from one scum to the other (Maria) but I think your scum flip conf towns him with the way you were trying to manipulate me into voting him.

You're also ignoring the fuck out of Chara/Gork/Spiff hard town reading me.

face your lynch like a man, man.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (isolation #222) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

12th hour "save the GREYICE!" is lame.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (isolation #223) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well I guess 22 hours is not as bad as I thought

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3500 (isolation #224) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if screen flips town will you help me with Grey?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (isolation #225) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (isolation #226) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GreyICE(9) ~ Nero Cain(226), Creature(298), Gorkington(236), Centipede Syndrome(226), Spiffeh(146), Chickadee(410), Hopkirk(204), Tchill13(97), Srceenplay(72)
Srceenplay(7) ~ Thor665(81), Brian Skies(137), CheekyTeeky(158), Bins(110), The Worst(106), Brigand Vvulf(96), Panopticon(200)

Wich of these useless lurkers will hammer Grey?

Ausuka(91) Beeboy(87) randomidget(190)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (isolation #227) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (isolation #228) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

w/e, im going to bed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3740 (isolation #229) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still don't really think that Grey is town just b/c Screen flipped scum.

@Thor
, Why are you town reading the chick slot?

but I can get behind a Cheely wagon.

vote:Cheeky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3743, GreyICE wrote:
In post 3741, Creature wrote:
In post 3740, Nero Cain wrote:I still don't really think that Grey is town just b/c Screen flipped scum.
nor do I. Srceenplay was bus material and almost a cop guilty.
How'd you manage to miss voting for him then?
not a huge fan of the handwaving here. Scum can and will vote each other. Yes, the fact that scum did vote you gives me maybe a little pause but I'm not to the point of "Grey HAS to be town"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3758 (isolation #231) » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #232) » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3772, Panopticon wrote:Sounds like I should report you all for using a trust tell.

~tn5421
ewww

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3858 (isolation #233) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Bee lurking it out makes me think largely of his scum game and I'd support Pan as well. Cheeky wagon is fine though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3872 (isolation #234) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3859, Thor665 wrote:Is the Bee read stronger than the Cheeky read?
Eh. Both are shades of useless and Bee is a known scum lurker and I'm supposed to be sheeping you anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (isolation #235) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Brian Skies

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (isolation #236) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wasn't being serious, obv but I mean I feel like your reaction is a bit defensive.

I bet you can't tell me anything Cheeky or Beeboy have done this game (without an ISO read) and I'm not at all sure why you'd challenge that bee and cheeky haven't been useless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3880 (isolation #237) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3879, Brian Skies wrote:But why does that make them a good wagon?
b/c lurking and being useless is a half-way decent scum strat. Although slight nitpick, you weren't asking what made them a good wagon. You asked how they were useless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (isolation #238) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think I ever made that argument. Pls stop putting words into my mouth.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3885 (isolation #239) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

It doesn't but I don't there's any reason to not lynch a useless lurker.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3887 (isolation #240) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1. randomidget
3. Beeboy
7. CheekyTeeky
8. Hopkirk
9. Chickadee
11. GreyICE
12. Panopticon (Varsoon and Tn5421)
20. Brian Skies

I think the last 2 scum are in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3900 (isolation #241) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3893, Creature wrote:We were about to lynch another scum.
Is this about Cheeky or Bee? or both

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3904 (isolation #242) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3855, northsidegal wrote:Brian Skies(1) ~ Panopticon(14)
crossbus?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3905 (isolation #243) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3903, Panopticon wrote:I think it's dumb but not scum behavior.
like this is super generic. There are multiple ppl saying the Bee lurks as scum and he's flat out ignoring this. Its like he's commenting on the game from the sidelines.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3906 (isolation #244) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Bee is still a solid lynch today but Pan tomorrow. Yes I'm lining up lynches. How "scummy" of me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3908 (isolation #245) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's really dumb though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4030 (isolation #246) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4145 (isolation #247) » Wed May 02, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Panopticon

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (isolation #248) » Wed May 02, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4155, Brigand Vvulf wrote:scum trolling at this point
agree
In post 4157, CheekyTeeky wrote:Lets kill your buddy first.
shitty post

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4185 (isolation #249) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, unless this is just mod dis the difference in these two points to Bee=//=town gunner or mafia gunner.

In post 2741, Mulch wrote:
FIRST BLOOD HAS BEEN DRAWN
In post 3912, northsidegal wrote:
In post 3911, northsidegal wrote:
TOWN GUNNER IS TAKING A SHOT AT CHEEKYTEEKY
Missed!
Mafia killing roles outside of the factional kill are rare on this site but with the rise of "role madness" and Mulch being from a 3rd rate mafia site I feel like its somewhat possible he'd add a scum killing role. His play his ass and his lurk do nothing play makes me think he's scum thats lurking it out but he's prob not our lynch for the next couple of days.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4186 (isolation #250) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I dislike Cheeky and I thinks that's a pretty good lynch but I equally dislike
In post 4151, Spiffeh wrote:No town player would just give up like this given the immense lead they have rn

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4187 (isolation #251) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RE: Bins. I disliked Bins and kinda hated the fact that she said nothing about me scum reading her until a little quip about me being scum today. I kinda backed off since she helped lynch screenplay. Could it have been a bus? Maybe I just don't know, alot of scummy ppl left.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4188 (isolation #252) » Wed May 02, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

of course, if there's a CC to Bee and it nullifies 4185 but we'll cross that path when/if we get there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4246 (isolation #253) » Thu May 03, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4234, Bins wrote:Wait so I'm confused

Maria wasn't shot by the Town Gunner, Maria was shot by Beeboy who is something else

and Cheeky was shot by town Gunner

is this right?
seems kinda fake

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4249 (isolation #254) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote Pan with me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4250 (isolation #255) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, Eli is annoying as fuck and I wouldn't exactly mind if that got policied at some point. There's always going to be the "he bussed Maria for town cred" theory but eh, I'm not all that sure that he flips scum here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (isolation #256) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

All I keep hearing is "Nero called me scum wah wah wah"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (isolation #257) » Thu May 03, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

chick
remind me who you think were the scum on the wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4262 (isolation #258) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but like if no one else claims the maria kill then I have no interest in lynching Bee today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4266 (isolation #259) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not but if you need to throw a temper tantrum when you get called scum then its all good bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4272 (isolation #260) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how does it seem fake?

Confusion just always seems fake 2 me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4274 (isolation #261) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

probs

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4276 (isolation #262) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4173, the worst wrote:
In post 4169, Gorkington wrote:kind of feel like beeboy would have claimed the other shot if he were actually the gunner?
Gunner is publicly announced, wasnt Maria a dayvig?
this seems more like a question though. As in seeking confirmation.

I think Bins sounds fake b/c it was already explained.

I'm not getting the reason you felt the need to light defend her here and you are voting and calling Bins scum so isn't this a little talking from both sides of your mouth? I mean, of course, you've unvoted now but why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4279 (isolation #263) » Thu May 03, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4114, Creature wrote:Updating:
1. randomidget

3. Beeboy
4. Thor665

5. Bins
7. CheekyTeeky
8. Hopkirk
9. Chickadee

11. GreyICE
12. Panopticon (Varsoon and Tn5421)
13. The Worst

15. Spiffeh
16. Brigand Vvulf
17. Tchill13
19. Centipede Syndrome (Ellibereth+Chara)

20. Brian Skies
21. Nero Cain
Grey, Spiff, Skies, Bins?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4286 (isolation #264) » Thu May 03, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4280, Brigand Vvulf wrote:no, nah, nah, no

you have interesting reads
you town reading them, why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (isolation #265) » Thu May 03, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4285, the worst wrote:Why is Nero in the town list? Actually can't remember
b/c lord Gork said I was.

Or you can throw out your reasoning and engage or just keep posturing like the weak duck in your avatar.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4291 (isolation #266) » Thu May 03, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll have to go through your ISO and find them and thats y I asked b/c I'm lazy and shit.

I have to reread Spiff in ISO but like I said a few posts ago
In post 4151, Spiffeh wrote:No town player would just give up like this given the immense lead they have rn
really worries me. It seems very manipulative.

and he's not even voting Cheeky and that makes shit all sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (isolation #267) » Thu May 03, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll quick hammer Cheeky @ L-1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4321 (isolation #268) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: cheeky teeky

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4323 (isolation #269) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I like this guy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4379 (isolation #270) » Sat May 05, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum got recked

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4395 (isolation #271) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That's really not what he asked though. I'm not sure what your problem with me is other than maybe being salty that I said some of your posts sucked d2 and voted you but you took pot shots @ me in the "Stop getting banned thread" too so eh...

I get why Alisae is angry and its kinda sad and funny.

Although, there wasn't a big "need" for me to post through town gunner. I mean, if I had gotten ran up and I needed to confirm myself then yeah but the most I had on me were what 2 or 3 votes from like the worst town players on site. Sorry, I hurt your guys feelings but grow up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”