Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

verylazy
verylazy
Townie
verylazy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Sun May 06, 2018 6:35 am

Post by verylazy »

VOTE: Tchill13
hi
this is an alt account ^.^
verylazy
verylazy
Townie
verylazy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:02 am

Post by verylazy »

In post 26, Tchill13 wrote:Well that's very lazy... Lol

I'm fine with deciding on day play. Last time I shoved a policy lynch done everyone's throat. Wasnt enjoyable. I was scum but I still didn't enjoy creating such a toxic state lol.
tchill, why did you suggest just policy lynching the miller claim in the first place? i don't see why you think that's a good idea.
In post 30, davesaz wrote:
In post 29, MariaR wrote:
In post 27, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 25, MariaR wrote:
In post 24, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I already claimed town, do you like voting town? Only scum votes town.
What no! I hate voting town so I'm not going to vote town you see? I will vote only the scum as the good towny I am. Unlike
you
But i claimed town and you're voting me!
:P
But you're voting me and I am also town so we have an issue!
SVS? :shifty:
why do you think this is SvS?
verylazy
verylazy
Townie
verylazy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:03 am

Post by verylazy »

personally, i'm willing to believe that we have two town millers.
verylazy
verylazy
Townie
verylazy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sun May 06, 2018 8:35 am

Post by verylazy »

In post 66, Ouroboros wrote:
@Mod - Do scum have access to day talk?

Ghost
why did you ask this (if it isn't a joke/meme)?
In post 69, hebichan wrote:The millers should definitely flavor claim.

I have a feeling there's something wonky with one of them at least?
why do you think this? both of the claims seem entirely plausible to me.

the flavour thing is very likely to end up being useless but there's no reason to avoid doing it, so
verylazy
verylazy
Townie
verylazy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:47 am

Post by verylazy »

In post 74, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 73, verylazy wrote:why did you ask this (if it isn't a joke/meme)?
Not a joke. Why would think so?
"do scum have daytalk" is a common grab-for-towncred to the point where it's almost a joke, and i'm pretty sure i've seen it used like that before.
In post 74, Ouroboros wrote: It occurred to me that Wilky and Dave could be scum theatre, but then I realized that that would be stupid.
ok, this makes sense

Ghost[/quote]
In post 108, Tchill13 wrote:OK I've thought pretty hard and long about this.

I don't see how my role could be a positive for town.

I'm hard claiming hider that can hide behind scum.

I'm hoping it's understandable why I would hard claim this day 1.
i was going to townread this but this seems like a somewhat absurd claim. what is your role name? i don't imagine it's "hider that can hide behind scum".
verylazy
verylazy
Townie
verylazy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Mon May 07, 2018 5:18 am

Post by verylazy »

i could hop on wilky wagon but i want to resolve tchill first
verylazy
verylazy
Townie
verylazy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #6) » Tue May 08, 2018 5:08 am

Post by verylazy »

In post 192, wilky wrote: Also, if the mod has done two town vigs in multiple games before the idea of him just randomly changing it up in this game sounds pretty far fetched to me.
why?
In post 260, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 242, MariaR wrote:
In post 225, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

This seems good
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:Because focusing on negative utility roles is a distraction and is the kind of thing I'd expect scum to be doing if both millers were town
VOTE: Nero
this is scum sheeping dumb town.

vote:Maria
^this is town!nero
In post 314, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 166, verylazy wrote:i could hop on wilky wagon but i want to resolve tchill first
I think some of that shade splattered on my coat...

@verylazy
- Explain.

VOTE: verylazy

Ghost
I'm unsure what you want me to go into more detail about; the post is pretty self-explanatory. Wilky was moderately awkward and scummy to the point where I'd like to wagon him, but before I did that, I wanted to get an answer from Tchill, which I still don't have.
@Tchill; what is your role name? If you have more abilities than just the visitor, just the name of the visitor part would be fine.
In post 369, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 367, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:
In post 366, ManWithNoName wrote:Wraith
Ankamius
Dunnstral
Impossibear
Ventriloquist
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

So, by the way, here is my issue with Ventriloquist vote right now. These slots all fall into the same "barely a blip on the RADAR" place.

I would like to see anything resembling actually playing the game from all these slots. Maybe Dunnstral does not belong on here.
very well. you got me. i'm not playing the game.

sit down. have a beer. chat with me. partner it's time to ride those horses and shoot some scumbags' matey!
Your posts do nothing to move the game state forward.

I'm almost inclined to say you would be a jester with how blatant you are being.
if this is new, it's town; if it's an alt, it's scum. unsure which rn.

ventriloquist seems town, so does Ramcius; i think this is reminiscent of town!Ramcius that i've seen before.
verylazy
verylazy
Townie
verylazy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #648 (isolation #7) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:00 am

Post by verylazy »

In post 379, wilky wrote:
In post 373, verylazy wrote:
In post 192, wilky wrote: Also, if the mod has done two town vigs in multiple games before the idea of him just randomly changing it up in this game sounds pretty far fetched to me.
why?
You really can't see that if a mod has history of two town millers before in multiple games that it's far more likely he'd do that again rather than throw in one town miller and one scum miller?
... no, I don't see why the mod can't change up what they put in the games. I don't get this point from you. probably not going anywhere though

In post 425, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 373, verylazy wrote:I'm unsure what you want me to go into more detail about; the post is pretty self-explanatory. Wilky was moderately awkward and scummy to the point where I'd like to wagon him, but before I did that, I wanted to get an answer from Tchill, which I still don't have.
It's self-explanatory in that it's basically shade
when "shade" is a pointless buzzword that means nothing other than "having more than one scumread and saying you lean scum on a player that you aren't voting when someone says you should give an opinion on said player" yes, what I did was shade.
In post 425, Ouroboros wrote:especially since you're vote hasn't moved since page one.
It also implies that you have a higher scum read than Wilky, but haven't voted for them.
as I said in my previous post, I've been waiting for an answer from Tchill.
/coughs/
In post 425, Ouroboros wrote: Can you pinpoint in your own words why Wilky was moderately scummy?
he was awkward and scummy tonally
In post 425, Ouroboros wrote: Who among the player list is a higher scum read than Wilky?
I don't have a huge amount of scumreads so far this game. One of wilky and tchill is probably scum, MWNN is scummy too and probably more so than wilky at this point. Unsure what to make of the impossibear and jungle thing.
In post 513, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 166, verylazy wrote:i could hop on wilky wagon but i want to resolve tchill first
Here's a post that, going back, strikes me as scummy actually because of context in general. Verylazy has not offered a read on either wilky or tchill, just a desire to "resolve" tchill and a willingness to join a wagon later. I find it odd that a tchill case is not accompanied with this. I've seen scum, in the past, push a lynch without sorting anyone and line up the ability to switch lynches. I want to give a brief nod to Anonymous Ghost, hopefully without spewing too much what my main is, and say that when rereading just now, her comments in a previous game's mod thread were what sparked this idea.

VOTE: VeryLazy
so, you're an alt, and not only are you suggesting people are jesters, you're saying that not casing someone you're voting is scummy? really? I had offered a read on tchill, and that post was a read on wilky, so I'm not sure where you're going with this if you're town.
In post 555, ManWithNoName wrote: After thought, I am still not a fan of trying to sort out miller claims here, and if Ourobouros is town reading Tchill, I'm not going to be enough of a force to really push that. So, that's why I switched off of them.
for what it's worth this probably means tchill and mwnn aren't both scum.

i know i should be doing more than this but it's 7pm and i still have a lot of homework to do. i can do more things tomorrow.
verylazy
verylazy
Townie
verylazy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #972 (isolation #8) » Fri May 11, 2018 8:10 am

Post by verylazy »

@mod: replace me.
sorry. i have too many commitments and i haven't been able to contribute to this games nearly as much as i should be doing. with exams coming up, this isn't going to get any better.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”