Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #0) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Wraith »

Hello, hopefully I will be able to keep with this game
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #1) » Sun May 06, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh wait we have
two
Miller claims out the gate?

We're going to need some immediate flavor claims.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #2) » Mon May 07, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 122, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 105, Wraith wrote:Oh wait we have
two
Miller claims out the gate?

We're going to need some immediate flavor claims.
Which if the two would you rather flavor claim first?
Catching up. Got a feeling this will be a regular occurrence since I have trouble now following the game during working hours.

Wilky, methinks
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #3) » Mon May 07, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Wraith »

Don't like the Hider claim. Not necessarily a fake claim but it was completely unprompted and doesn't seem like a smart move for a town player at all.

It either gives scum an easy target, or helps them narrow down the field of PRs. Or both.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #4) » Mon May 07, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 211, wilky wrote:
In post 208, davesaz wrote:
In post 193, wilky wrote:
Flavour Claim:

One of my abilities is that I am a prototype synth, my win condition is to eliminate the institute but upon investigation I will show as sided with the institute.
Is your
role
miller? Or just the investigation results?
Fair's fair. My role is Commonwealth Miller, and for flavor in the "abilities" section I'm a former institute scientist who will investigate as Institute.
The role is Commenwealth Miller with something else too. I didn't really want to full claim but there is more to my role.
Character name?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #5) » Mon May 07, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 229, Nero Cain wrote:Well, I mean I felt like Dave was scummier than Wilky here and I haven't really changed my mind so....what else do you feel like I should be doing?
I feel like this entirely depends on personal interpretation of WIFOM
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #6) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:39 am

Post by Wraith »

Daily catch-up
In post 282, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Am I the only person here who's SRing Wilky not because of what they claimed but for the way they did it?
I agree in that I find it strange that he wanted dave to nameclaim but when I asked the same of him before dave he specifically withheld his own name.

However I do find the possibility of a double Miller extremely possible considering this theme.
In post 292, Ouroboros wrote:Please be specific on which votes you're referring to?

Sure, that's true, but given all that like we got Willy to l2 almost effortlessly and this Ramcius push has gotten far less traction.

I also feel like this is less a case of rubbing people wrong and more very specific scummy things that he did.
Feeling the same

---

I tentatively think Maria vs Nero is TvT. More confident in a townread on Maria.

---

Keep in mind that if we assume there have been no fakeclaims and that there are 5 scum in this game, then there is only a pool of 10 players that have strong positive PRs.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #7) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 312, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 301, Ouroboros wrote:Townreads

Tchill
Davesaz
Alchemist21
Hebichan
Our slot obvobv

Lazy townreads

Dunnstral
well i TR this slot because i agree with most of these.
ew
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #8) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 321, ManWithNoName wrote:VOTE: Kaede

Either she's just trolling, or she's very carefully posting as much as she can which is NAI. Show, don't tell.
In post 322, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 321, ManWithNoName wrote:Show, don't tell.
Sure, will do
In post 323, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Oh GIF's not around, now that comment ended up being kinda anti climatic.
I guess I'll have to prove my townyness later.
Hate this exchange from Kaede
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #9) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Wraith »

EBWOP: Yes I'm aware that was an obvious IC softclaim.
In post 330, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Ok, since ppl dont seem to get the memo ill just hard claim IC.
There, now you can stop worrying about me.
Not only do I hate the claim, as it was not only poorly-timed and well after we were generally agreed that no one else should claim, I still echo ManWithNoName's original sentiment that Kaede is
still
all sound and fury rather than substance.

But I suppose I'll find out soon. If she is genuinely an IC this should have waited until a much better moment to drop.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #10) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 356, GuyInFreezer wrote:
announcementKaede Akamatsu is mod-confirmed Commonwealth aligned.
Ugh, just a terrible move.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #11) » Tue May 08, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay trying to keep up with my thoughts at the moment.

Assuming no fakeclaims, with the IC confirmation that leaves a 9-player pool for PRs. Since we have an unknown but presumably significant number of VTs in that pool as well, this means either a very weak town or at least one fakeclaim among the Millers and Tchill.

Right now I'm comfortable with wagons on wilky, REALMEN, Tchill, and Ankamius

About to review the latter two.

Spoiler: Ankamius Quotes of Note
In post 237, Ankamius wrote:Ok, tomorrow I'm going to get myself caught up in this game.

I promise.
In post 248, Ankamius wrote:Also, wheeeeeeeeeee

UNVOTE: wilky
VOTE: verylazy
In post 378, Ankamius wrote:This looks like one of those games where I'll read through and realize I have reads on two slots.
In post 390, Ankamius wrote:BTW I'm catching up as we speak

I'll have something a bit later on
In post 391, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: verylazy
VOTE: Ventriloquist

I'm still catching up, but I'm far enough to have a strong enough townread on Ouroboros that I'm comfortable sheeping them for right now.
In post 418, Ankamius wrote:
<snip>

UNVOTE: Ventriloquist
VOTE: ManWithNoName

Yeah, kill this with fire.

Spoiler: TChill Quotes of Note
In post 16, Tchill13 wrote:Ooh a Miller claim right out of the gates.

I vote to policy it.
In post 50, Tchill13 wrote:Lol. Now I'd suspect this being scum theater more so than the other thing.
In post 108, Tchill13 wrote:OK I've thought pretty hard and long about this.

I don't see how my role could be a positive for town.

I'm hard claiming hider that can hide behind scum.

I'm hoping it's understandable why I would hard claim this day 1.
In post 113, Tchill13 wrote:If a tracker or watcher was to see me I didn't want to cause confusion.

I have absolutely no way of helping town. Only causing confusion.

Which is why I hard claimed.
In post 312, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 301, Ouroboros wrote:Townreads

Tchill
Davesaz
Alchemist21
Hebichan
Our slot obvobv

Lazy townreads

Dunnstral
well i TR this slot because i agree with most of these.

This too

Pretty split on this. VOTE: TChill because Ankamius made something resembling an effort just now.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #12) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Wraith »

Yeah I could get on board with a Vent wagon too
In post 235, Ventriloquist wrote:Is it not possible Tchill has a jester role of some sort? Not suggesting an insta win but I don't see how his claim could be helpful to town otherwise.

It wouldn't surprise me if Wilky has done research and is relying on the miller claim because he realises the host has done this before, especially since he chose to highlight that it wasn't far fetched for there to be 2 millers again. As Alchemist said though, this is relying on some pretty niche assumptions so I'm not buying it just yet.
Very suspicious post
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #13) » Tue May 08, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Wraith »

Don't see anything in the verylazy wagon whatsoever, they are just lurking and that is NAI on D1
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #14) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 427, Wraith wrote:Yeah I could get on board with a Vent wagon too
In post 235, Ventriloquist wrote:Is it not possible Tchill has a jester role of some sort? Not suggesting an insta win but I don't see how his claim could be helpful to town otherwise.

It wouldn't surprise me if Wilky has done research and is relying on the miller claim because he realises the host has done this before, especially since he chose to highlight that it wasn't far fetched for there to be 2 millers again. As Alchemist said though, this is relying on some pretty niche assumptions so I'm not buying it just yet.
Very suspicious post
Almost forgot, might as well elaborate on why I find this post very suspicious, because why not

He uses some rather
absurd
leaps in logic in two separate cases to paint a narrative picture about these two players, deliberately ignoring Occam's Razor in favor of stirring up WIFOM.

What is more likely? That TChill is running a Jester gambit? Or that TChill is fakeclaiming? TChill's was by far the least believable claim so far, and the most awkward (considering Kaede is mod-confirmed). By bringing up some a longshot possiblity, Vent is indirectly mounting a soft defense of TChill.

Simultaneously, he attempts to cast suspicion on Wilky with a similarly absurd leap. What's more likely? That Wilky is claiming Miller truthfully in a game run by a mod who apparently has a habit of these kinds of setup quirks? Or that Wilky is deliberately playing off mod meta to mount a roundabout fakeclaim gambit, with a claim that is by its nature instantly considered suspect by default?

I don't like that whatsoever. And after we get the VC I might consider switching my vote right now.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #15) » Tue May 08, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'll stay where I am for now but I'm definitely down to switch to a Vent wagon if it gains traction compared to a TChill wagon.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #16) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 433, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 430, hebichan wrote:I'm not scum reading manwithnoname that hard right now, he seems to be scumhunting, which I don't think many scum players try to play up this early day one.
Scum players don't play up scumhunting on day 1? I disagree., I don't think the explanation for your read is a good one.

In post 431, Wraith wrote:He uses some rather absurd leaps in logic in two separate cases to paint a narrative picture about these two players, deliberately ignoring Occam's Razor in favor of stirring up WIFOM.

What is more likely? That TChill is running a Jester gambit? Or that TChill is fakeclaiming? TChill's was by far the least believable claim so far, and the most awkward (considering Kaede is mod-confirmed). By bringing up some a longshot possiblity, Vent is indirectly mounting a soft defense of TChill.

Absurd leaps in logic aren't more likely to come from scum than town. If anything it's the opposite. While you may be correct, I don't think you make a good point here. Town is allowed to soft defend people too, by the way.
My problem is more the dichotomy between the player he is respectively defending and attempting to cast suspicion upon. TChill's claim was, at least IMO, unquestionably more suspicious than wilky's. Yet he is really stretching to find reasons to excuse TChill while suspecting wilky.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #17) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 452, Ramcius wrote:
In post 412, Wraith wrote:
Keep in mind that if we assume there have been no fakeclaims and that there are 5 scum in this game, then there is only a pool of 10 players that have strong positive PRs.
why assume no fakeclaims and 5 scums?
Speculating 5 scum (or more accurately, 5 anti-town) based on the size of the game. But as Dunn pointed out, I might be overestimating, I haven't played in a while so I'm rusty with the typical ratio of scum:town.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #18) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:25 am

Post by Wraith »

Impossibear if you read my post there and those were the questions you felt were unanswered in it, I really don't know what to say. I really don't care to break down every little aspect of my grammar and syntax.

And also when I made the post GIF was editing in the VC. It was up after I submitted
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #19) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Wraith »

JFC stop blowing up the thread with five pages of dick-waggling while I'm at work

VOTE: Vent
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #20) » Wed May 09, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Wraith »

Really don't understand the players fixated on a D1 lurker lynch
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #21) » Wed May 09, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Wraith »

Oh, so it's gonna be one of those games

AKA, literally every game I'm in
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #22) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 683, Alchemist21 wrote:Catching up now. What happened to add 8 pages to this game?
Bunch of bullshit really. Lots of "I'm the better player." "No, I'M the better player."
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #23) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Wraith »

You know it's a good sign for the town when players are more concerned with figuring out hydra/alt identities than scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #24) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Wraith »

Come at me like I'm fucking Baron Nashor
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #25) » Wed May 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 707, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 703, Wraith wrote:You know it's a good sign for the town when players are more concerned with figuring out hydra/alt identities than scum.
Are you even reading the same game?
Yeah, there's only so much I care to comment upon
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #26) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 738, Ventriloquist wrote:
In post 678, Wraith wrote:Oh, so it's gonna be one of those games

AKA, literally every game I'm in
You're reading me as scum but you think this whole don't lynch me because I always get lynched card isn't dubious?
Oh, I don't care if I get lynched.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #27) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Wraith »

Not really sure why but I don't see Impossibear as particularly scummy and I think Ouro's fixation on them right now is unhealthy.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #28) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 765, Ouroboros wrote:I don't have a fixation on them? They seem to have a fixation on me though.
I make it a 'policy' of lynching people who are very strong players who hard defend scum flips that I feel like ought to have been obvious.

Consider it a mix of burden of proficiencying the both of them and having specific issues with the manner of the defense, feeling like they were deliberately using untruths in the defense, etc. Is it literally impossible that they decided to confbias and derptowntunnel them? No. I don't think that either of them are incompetent enough as scum to ever make a play that I can look to and say yeah this is never going to flip town. But I think that in a bigger picture point of view I have more than enough to go on in terms of thinking that scum ventrilo -> scum bear.

You said we were done talking, I'm done talking, I'm not making a case for your benefit.
Isn't it extremely reckless to start hardcore finger-pointing at scumbuddies before a flip?

The answer is yes
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #29) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Wraith »

Wilky with some good takes there
In post 773, wilky wrote:I still want to lynch Ram. MWNN comes a close second in here and if MWNN flips scum then I think that implicates ventriloquist.
Yeah MWNN has been slipping fairly quickly in my eyes for a while now, too.
In post 441, ManWithNoName wrote:
I got tired of following a town read rather than pursuing my own reads, especially when the Ventriloquist read came down to "He's inactive".

Just because you're obvtown, doesn't mean you are always right, RC. You should have learned that by now.
In post 448, ManWithNoName wrote:I agree Ventriloquist needs to start posting, that being said, I think Realmen's posting has been to the point where he is just avoiding posting anything that can be AI. The last time I voted off of someone that was doing that, I got burned, that's why I am pushing Realmen.

Ventriloquist has enough votes without me to pressure him into voting, anyway.

Like, fuck, this is a large anyway, if I were scum with Ventriloquist, why wouldn't I vote him for the town cred anyway?
In post 546, ManWithNoName wrote:Fine, whatever.

I don't like being a leader anyway
In post 555, ManWithNoName wrote:Lynch pool

Ventriloquist is not my top choice, but I could see him as scum. I'm pretty much just giving up on my stand to try and be assertive by voting him.

Verylazy, as explained earlier, I see scum motivation in posts where this slot is not sorting but looking to lynch TChill and Wilky.

Nero is a gut scumread, and I'd still lynch there.

Ramcius is also an outlier right now and I feel like I had a reason to scumlean on him, but I need to go back tonight and reread to see what was there thaat I would want to lynch.

After thought, I am still not a fan of trying to sort out miller claims here, and if Ourobouros is town reading Tchill, I'm not going to be enough of a force to really push that. So, that's why I switched off of them.
This sequence of posts is really bad, especially when you consider that his chief scumread, verylazy is
less
active than Vent, and his scumread on him is pretty much entirely based on one post early in the game.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #30) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 780, Ouroboros wrote:
Wraith wrote:I don't know. I really don't care, literally anything I do on D1 gets me killed eventually, so why bother?
Got some of these vibes from multiple town games now: going to go see if this comes up as scum.
Both. I have an uncanny ability to get a player or two to tunnel me D1 based off something completely innocuous and unexpected, no matter what my alignment is.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #31) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 784, Ouroboros wrote:I tentatively very slightly read Wraith as town but I've seen him perform in town games in ways that I would never misread him and he hasn't performed near to that level yet.

Which is another way of saying do more Wraith. :P
I'm pretty god-awful D1, I get better as the field narrows and I can base deductions on concrete flips.
ManWithNoName wrote:If one post is scummy, it's scummy. I mean, I base my reads on what is here. If someone is not posting much, I base it on what they have posted.

I did not like the posts from Vent earlier today, so if my vote wasn't there they would be now.

The way I read it, he's saying the Ouroboros, Realmen and I are a scum team because we voted together. I'm the only one he even bothered to do a half-assed case on.

If it takes me getting lynched for people to actually lynch Ventriloquist and verylazy, so be it. I don't have an ego too big to take a mislynch day 1.
Yeah, Vent is scummy as shit. But your read on verylazy is based on practically nothing, and even when I reread his ISO she actually came off as
more
favorable to me than before. The only remotely suspicious thing in there is that verylazy expressed belief that there could plausibly be two Millers and later expressed willingness to wagon wilky. But since I'm also guilty of that, that's NAI.

My problem with you is that you were reluctant to vote for the very scummy Vent compared to verylazy and made some pretty weak excuses for that reluctance, and only switched to Vent when pressured by Ouro. Vent, of all people, actually made a good point in the following post before going off into a scumtastic finger-pointing direction:
In post 737, Ventriloquist wrote:
In post 521, Ouroboros wrote:Okay so I'm locking in here

Ventriloquist is lockscum
Impossibear is lockscum
MWNN is probably scum

You're literally like a broken record - how rudimentary is this logic? Impossibear doesn't agree with you so Impossibear must be scum? In what world would a mafia aligned player defend another mafia aligned player so damn hard, knowing that they would both go down together?

MWNN has not given substantial reasons for any of his votes, he has simply changed it several times and given some vague reasoning which never really materialises - once more he always changes his vote back to whatever Ouroboros is going with, despite voting elsewhere briefly (to create the illusion of actually having his own voice)
- Given the way in which MWNN and REALMEN instantly rallied around you, it wouldn't surprise me if you're all scum together. Ouroboros 'probably' reading MWNN makes perfect sense here, making it seem like MWNN is on his radar as a bad guy (thus distancing himself) yet never putting him at the top, therefore not having to consider lynching him.

Taking the saying of the best defense is a good offense to a whole new level.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #32) » Thu May 10, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Wraith »

Also yeah that OMGUS is fucking
awful
and this is from someone who has been practically ignoring Ramcius so far.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #33) » Fri May 11, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 979, Ouroboros wrote: Wraith: The post that they made about not making preflip associatives is almost certainly a scumclaim in a Ventrilo!town universe
lol
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #34) » Fri May 11, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 923, Ankamius wrote:I think day 1 scumlynches are a net negative for town unless they're way ahead of where they're supposed to be relative to the amount of information they have.

This is not that type of situation at all because this Vent-push has drowned out 80% of the game. Even if Vent does flip scum, where does that get us, exactly? Limited information based on associations towards that slot and very little else directly, and less indirect information because this push was brute forced through.
JFC
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #35) » Fri May 11, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Wraith »

There is never a situation where a scumflip is bad.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #36) » Fri May 11, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Wraith »

The scumflip was not the thing that was bad, but the town's later play.

Frankly, suggesting we not lynch a particular person because "Day 1 scumlynches are bad for the town" is
massively suspicious
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #37) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 1065, Ramcius wrote:guys, if you want PL lurker, lynch Wraith/Tchill, Dunn/very is just daed weight and not much info to gain from them
Are we
really
still going to fucking call me scum after that Vent flip? Fucking really?

And frankly while I'm certain Ouro is town now it's rather bizarre behavior that they pushed so hard for a Vent lynch and then once they finally got it
immediately
turned against the people who had pushed for it with them the most.

VOTE: Ank

This or TChill. But Ank's insistence that town should not lynch Vent because "D1 scumlynches are bad" is insanely suspicious.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #38) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:25 pm

Post by Wraith »

And if we want to engineer a wagon where Impossibear can fulfill the quest requirements, I'm down for that too. Just tell me what to do.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #39) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Wraith »

I am not on board with a wilky lynch at all
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #40) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1166, Ouroboros wrote:i tr 3/3 of your scumreads wraith
You seriously SR wilky over TChill?

Also I need to ISO Dunn when I'm less angry and take care of business, he might be a wagon I can get on.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #41) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Wraith »

I don't like Dunn's votes or his hostility to Ouro, but other than that there's not much to go on.

Reviewing hebichan too because IIRC her votes have been pretty bad. I'll review wilky too to see if Ouro is right.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #42) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 396, Alchemist21 wrote:The train of thought from Impossibear on Wilky and Ram is a lot like my own. Can you talk to me more about the Maria/Nero interaction? Because we're seeing opposite things there.

I'm giving Ank a few hours to deliver on that promise for content and if they don't I'm moving my vote back there.
Maybe I'm getting tunnel vision, but considering Ank did come back with a flood of posts about an hour and a half after this one from Alchemist gives me more bad vibes about Ank.

Agree with the Alchemist TR as well
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #43) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Wraith »

Yeah I have had bad vibes about hebichan for a while now. Really bad voting.
In post 149, hebichan wrote:
In post 121, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 117, Alchemist21 wrote:
@RC
What did you think was actually scummy about Wilky's reactions?

Claims aside I don't see where he's actually been scummy and I don't know why people are wagoning him beyond the claim.

@Tchill
So you're saying you don't die if you hide behind scum?
correct. So its useless as far as helping town goes from what i can tell.
You can confirm scum if you hide correctly.

Anyhow, moving on.

VOTE: alchemist

I don't like you fishing for tests.
In post 202, hebichan wrote:
In post 179, Ouroboros wrote:I'm derailing wagons that aren't necessarily on scum, yeah, I guess?

Also I'm shifting gears, Hebichan scumgame in Play The Hits was not quite what I was expecting and this game is just weak from her regardless of alignment.
It's no longer something explicitly in her scum meta fmpov so I'm going to put Ramcius as my #2 pick for scum and just say Hebichan is still null and needs to do more.
if Tchill is town, and wilky scum this is pretty telling tbh.
For who in particular?

I think Ramcius for sure, a few others are maybes

I literally haven't been able to post this game much because of work, please wait for me to actually get in this game more. geezus.

I'm actually invested in this game and looking about.

I don't think tchill is scum, and I don't like how alchemist was fishing for roles.

I don't see scum unprompted claiming hider.
In post 204, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Ramicus

After the catchup, yes.

Though tbh last game I played with ram he gladiated town.
Weak as hell reasoning for the initial Alchemist vote, then hopped onto a Ramcius wagon growing in popularity with no stated reason. But it comes later and is also weak as hell:
In post 228, hebichan wrote:
In post 207, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 204, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Ramicus

After the catchup, yes.

Though tbh last game I played with ram he gladiated town.
Who's catchup?
Shoulda said after my catch up, sorry.

I still think ram voting himself was scum waffling.
---
In post 399, hebichan wrote:I'm following my day one sheep nature.

I don't have the will to be a town voice.

What are you contributing though?
Ew
In post 679, hebichan wrote:UNVOTE:

Why did you join on the same wagon with real men, man with no name.
Extremely bad look getting cold feet on what eventually was a scumflip wagon. She parked on dave the rest of the day:
In post 839, hebichan wrote:VOTE: Dave
She's voting Impossibear right now, which I think is an extremely opportunistic attack on an easy target.

VOTE: hebichan
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #44) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:19 am

Post by Wraith »

Switching off Ank for the time being because this was a fair enough point to put a seed of doubt in my mind that has been bothering me:
In post 1071, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1069, Wraith wrote:Ank's insistence that town should not lynch Vent because "D1 scumlynches are bad" is insanely suspicious.
That's not something scum says about their partners
I'll probably revisit Ank's end-of-day play later.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #45) » Tue May 15, 2018 10:24 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1236, Impossibear wrote:One more thing, before I check out of the thread for the day.

I don't think we were shot last night, which means that there is probably a full protective in the thread. Whoever that is should not claim today. They should target between Jungle, Kaede and RC tonight.

This is because we are a bulletproof gated vig. Talking about the specific gating of our vig is not useful for town, but we shot MWNN yesterday. Additionally, our role PM STRONGLY implies the existence of a scum protective/kill evasion role. Hence, Tchill is probably scum.

Sorry for claiming without permission, ETL, but I really don't think we were the nightkill last night. In any case where we weren't this is crazy high positive utility for town.
1. Good shot even if it didn't pan out, MWNN would have been one of my top suspects going into this day had he been alive.

2. So we are trying to engineer a Ramcius wagon to L-1 now and then back off? Do you want me on this wagon? Just say the word.

3. Totally down with lynching TChill today.

4. You being a major PR also really intensifies my scumread of hebichan, as that vote on you from her looks even worse now.

VOTE: TChill
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (isolation #46) » Tue May 15, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1241, Ouroboros wrote:like tchill I'm explicitly not locktowning but there's so many better lynches here dear lord
Did you read Impossibear's last post?

And if your question about townreading wilky was directed at me, it's because I believe the claim, distrust the early wagon that went on him, and his recent interactions today.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #47) » Tue May 15, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Wraith »

It's truly baffling that you're still scumreading me and as long as you do you will have a grossly distorted view of this game.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #48) » Tue May 15, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Wraith »

Frankly is a plausible possibility but I'm not willing to lynch wilky based on that at this time. Until I know TChill's alignment - which I strongly believe is scum - I'm not willing to move on wilky. If TChill is scum then that IMO makes it very likely wilky is town, as I see no reason for two scum to fakeclaim back-to-back right out of the gate. If TChill is town,
then
I will strongly consider lynching wilky.

PREDIT: I'm gradually carrying that out right now.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #49) » Tue May 15, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1248, Wraith wrote:Frankly
scum with Miller fakeclaim
is a plausible possibility but I'm not willing to lynch wilky based on that at this time. Until I know TChill's alignment - which I strongly believe is scum - I'm not willing to move on wilky. If TChill is scum then that IMO makes it very likely wilky is town, as I see no reason for two scum to fakeclaim back-to-back right out of the gate. If TChill is town,
then
I will strongly consider lynching wilky.

PREDIT: I'm gradually carrying that out right now.
EBWOP
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #50) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Wraith »

Okay let's bring up some observations from re-reading wilky.

* References to the structure and wording of the Role PM is NAI, but the fact that wilky was emphasizing it as a way of proving his claim gave me bad vibes and still does

* Again, being so reticent about his nameclaim while demanding a nameclaim from dave is very odd

* He's been fixated on Ramcius throughout the game and it derives from an OMGUS, which is bad. I also think his later reasons for suspecting Ramcius are very weak and reaching. Generally I am leaning town for Ramcius, especially since he was targeted early by Vent.

* Weird flip-flopping on Ank between D1 and D2. At the end of D1 he was saying Ank had collapsed under a small amount of pressure, but D2 he is defending Ank. Significantly, he is defending Ank firstly from Ramcius.

* It is exceedingly obvious which character wilky is claiming to be now, which makes me question why he has been so reticent to just nameclaim. While that character is very recognizable and would be a go-to Miller claim, it is weird that, if scum, wilky would not simply nameclaim. It's a believable character for a fakeclaim, and I don't really see an advantage for scum!wilky to withhold it. Additionally, since I am now locktown on Impossibear and they clearly know something I don't related to wilky's flavor, this is a significant reason why I am hesitant to lynch wilky today, even in the wake of a re-read that has worsened my opinion of him.

So yeah, my opinion on wilky has worsened and I no longer view a wilky lynch as completely out of the question, but I still prefer to lynch TChill.

@Dave: Nameclaim please?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #51) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Wraith »

Trying to sort my reads. Green = locktown, Blue = lean town, Red = lean scum, None = Null

1. Wilky
  2. hebichan

3. Kaede Akamatsu

4. MariaR
  5. Ramcius

6. Ankamius

7. Ouroboros (AnonymousGhost + RadiantCowbells)

8. Tchill13

9. Dunnstral
  10. verylazy
  11. Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies + Jingle)

12. davesaz

13. Alchemist21

14. Nero Cain
  15. REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #52) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Wraith »

Yeah, pretty confident in townreading Ramcius.

Rethinking my Ank scumread. Now that I think about it, defending a scumbuddy so blatantly, especially when they proceeded to hammer later, seems out of character for a scum player. It would guarantee suspicion on them the next day, and they would know it.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #53) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:41 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1296, Impossibear wrote:@Ram - I think you've misunderstood those quotes. It reads to me like Wraith is saying he's assuming none of the claims made at the time were false, not that the mod failed to provide safeclaims at all.
@Ram: This
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #54) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Wraith »

Just a heads-up why I've disappeared and probably will be low-activity until Monday, this week has been pretty hellish and I'm chronically exhausted right now
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #55) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 1466, Impossibear wrote:
In post 1432, Ramcius wrote:i was thinking, i really don't like this "Ram is expendable" attitude,
I'm really very sorry, but you are. If it helps sooth your ego, I'd be arguing we should use me if I wasn't a PR.

If scum decides to lynch you to prevent the cop on me, the positive equity is fucking insane for town. You haven't obvtowned by any means and you're not on anyone's I've got a hard-on for this lynch list (unlike Wilky), so there's no one who could conceivably weasel out of the quickhammer.
Oh come on, I'm more fucking expendable than Ram. Pretty sure literally no one in this game townreads me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #56) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh for fuck's sake, what the fuck happened last night

Did you guys seriously add 15 fucking pages in four hours?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #57) » Fri May 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

Well since the first five pages of what I missed is basically RC throwing a tantrum and inexplicably going against literally the entire rest of the player base, I'm really not in the mood to continue that, and I'm going to assume there's nothing I need to care about between 60-75.

Am I right or am I wrong?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #58) » Sat May 19, 2018 2:30 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1933, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1932, Kokichi Oma wrote:So are we doing the ram thing or no
it is now the tchill thing.
But I want to actually lynch TChill
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2558 (isolation #59) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Wraith »

Holy mother of god why have you accumulated 40 pages in like three days
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #60) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Wraith »

Holy shit you guys are moving this way too fast for me to keep up.

Are we lynching me now? Have fun with that, completely forgetting that I was up Vent's ass through most of D1. Yeah, totally went from zero to hardcore bus in no time at all.

Makes sense.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #61) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Wraith »

What's this about a "pseudo-guilty" on Dave?

I'm trying to parse through
one hundred and fifty-five mentions
of his name in OTM's ISO.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #62) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2760, projectmatt wrote:
In post 2758, Wraith wrote:Holy shit you guys are moving this way too fast for me to keep up.

Are we lynching me now? Have fun with that, completely forgetting that I was up Vent's ass through most of D1. Yeah, totally went from zero to hardcore bus in no time at all.

Makes sense.
whoa, this guy voted
the mafia.
insane.
Oh go read my fucking ISO.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (isolation #63) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2204, OnTheMark wrote:So apparently I blocked davesaz so they are innocent

I scumread Raybells for picking up on the gambit and buddying yet not answering the question

We’re the sorta protective.

We also have a weird modifier.

Holy fuck I watch a movie and this happens
Fucking finally.

Why the fuck aren't we lynching dave?

VOTE: Dave
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2779 (isolation #64) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay lynch me and then stop fucking listening to RC

Deal?

This will be a win-win since I won't have to bother catching up.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #65) » Mon May 21, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Wraith »

Yeah Dunn I tend to get disengaged from being proactive when I'm constantly scumread by everyone for literally no reason.

This is absurd, just mercy kill me so my presence is no longer poisoning the efforts to catch avtual scum
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3087 (isolation #66) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Wraith »

Not liking a Dave wagon anymore. VOTE: TChill/punreader
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (isolation #67) » Tue May 22, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3088, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3087, Wraith wrote:Not liking a Dave wagon anymore. VOTE: TChill/punreader
why we not lynching this?
If you're wondering why it's because my gut is increasingly telling me that OTM is running a scum gambit to mislynch a claimed Miller.

There's been so many PR claims so far that I'm starting to rethink just believing all of them blindly.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3126 (isolation #68) » Tue May 22, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3122, Ankamius wrote:Actually let's play this game too

Why is your claim trustworthy enough to sheep blindly, ignoring how dubious the guilty is
Are you talking to me? Because I've never claimed.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (isolation #69) » Tue May 22, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3130, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3121, Wraith wrote:
In post 3088, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3087, Wraith wrote:Not liking a Dave wagon anymore. VOTE: TChill/punreader
why we not lynching this?
If you're wondering why it's because my gut is increasingly telling me that OTM is running a scum gambit to mislynch a claimed Miller.

There's been so many PR claims so far that I'm starting to rethink just believing all of them blindly.
Okay Wraith needs to die lol he’s caught up and still calling me scum. There is literally no way I am scum. Like try to suggest I am scum.
I'm not caught up. Hence why I defaulted back to the one person who I can still consistently scumread.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (isolation #70) » Tue May 22, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Wraith »

People calling for my fucking lynch need to start putting their money where their mouths are.

For some reason it seems like someone new calls for it every page but a winning wagon never seems to materialize. Funny that. It's almost like scum are trying to convince the townies to make the first move so they can avoid getting tagged with the guilt tomorrow.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (isolation #71) » Tue May 22, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3146, Ankamius wrote:Or you're just scum I guess

That would explain the reads pretty well actually
At this point I'm honestly on the fence with whether RC radically changing their reads every five minutes is just RC being RC or deliberate muddying of the water. This game is maddening because there's so much noise I can't focus.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (isolation #72) » Tue May 22, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Wraith »

TBH at this point my flip will probably tell the town more than a live me going forward. Practically everyone has expressed some sort of opinion on me and I think the hindsight will be telling.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (isolation #73) » Tue May 22, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Wraith »

And also if the town doesn't mislynch me I am practically guaranteed to make it to endgame by now as well. I'm too useful a target for scum, I'd be extremely surprised if they killed me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3155 (isolation #74) » Tue May 22, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3154, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3153, Wraith wrote:And also if the town doesn't mislynch me I am practically guaranteed to make it to endgame by now as well. I'm too useful a target for scum, I'd be extremely surprised if they killed me.
why you so sure Impo wouldn't vig you?
That's up to Impo.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #75) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:02 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 1997, OnTheMark wrote:FYI if it becomes relevant N1 my replacement apparently was affected by radiation and submitted no action.

That will become relevant when I flip. That’s all I plan on claiming and I think if anyone has milk I will be your friend forever. Milk make people strong. Mark hopes people find milk of human kindness soon.
In post 2036, Impossibear wrote:if they didn't shoot someone who was protected, then either we got shot or someone was blocked and the blocked person is confscum.
In post 2191, hebichan wrote:So, I have something so say here that could change everything. Since I've been gone a few days please uh... let me apologize for not bringing this up pages ago..

I roleblocked davesv.

If we're claiming that the only nightkill was a vig shot off impossibear, then I'm pretty sure I blocked the kill.

VOTE: dave slot
In post 2203, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2195, Impossibear wrote:
In post 2191, hebichan wrote:So, I have something so say here that could change everything. Since I've been gone a few days please uh... let me apologize for not bringing this up pages ago..

I roleblocked davesv.

If we're claiming that the only nightkill was a vig shot off impossibear, then I'm pretty sure I blocked the kill.

VOTE: dave slot
yeah ok but otm says he was prevented from acting N1.

besides the fact that everything otm has said sounds like bs...
Uhm the mod made a mistake and fixed it

I legit don’t know what to say here.

Like uhmmmm

I am a roleblocker. Hence why we’re the protective of sorts.

Yay thanks gif
This was an incredibly opportunistic series of events in hindsight and I don't see where the mod corrected a mistake.

At the same time the fact that OTM also posted this:
In post 2105, OnTheMark wrote:
Flavour Claim:

One of my abilities is that I am a prototype synth, my win condition is to eliminate the institute but upon investigation I will show as sided with the institute.
Is your
role
Fair's fair. My role is Commonwealth Miller, and for flavor in the "abilities" section I'm a former institute scientist who will investigate as Institute.
Never lynch Davesaz like ever.
Before the reveal of the roleblock makes me seriously doubt this very assessment.

But once again, at the same time I don't like OTM's entrance into the game now that I'm catching up gradually. I might be stuck in a gut-based tunnel and might have a bias problem going in, though. Once I'm caught up fully I need to read some ISOs, chiefly Kokichi, Maria, and Matt/Nero

This is really baffling. It generally looks insanely scummy but the complete and seemingly genuine reversal on Dave is the one thing preventing me from going full-on for an OTM lynch right now.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (isolation #76) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2227, OnTheMark wrote:Like I know this sounds bad but uhmmmm

Apparently now I am <redacted> Roleblocker with a side of mod induced amnesia.

Very much down for policying Davesaz.

RC is scum if Dave is town because RC said he would work with me if I tried with him and instead he calls me bad.
Jesus christ there's so many mixed messages with this shit it's infuriating.

This reads like an insanely scummy post. If OTM or hebichan had come out against Dave from the start things would be clear-cut. Let me try to explain my line of thinking.

* Hebichan as scum RB blocks (or doesn't, this is still possible in this scenario) Dave N1
* Scumteam shoots Impossibear, shot blocked by vest
* Hebi comes out guns blazing against Impossibear dawn D2
* Impossibear claims BP vig and claims the kill on MWNN, meaning scumkill was prevented somehow
* Hebi claims RB and claims she blocked Dave N1
* There's replacement dissonance where OTM genuinely didn't know about the block against Dave

Okay now that I've laid it out like this it's a little more clear to me. It's entirely plausible either way - either Town!OTM was unaware that hebi RB'd Dave N1; or Scum!Hebi changed tacts without realizing she'd already been replaced, and Scum!OTM adjusted in turn.

So the claim can still be fake.

I'm up to page 90 at this point, I'll try to get back to this later tonight.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3172 (isolation #77) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2240, Alchemist21 wrote:Part of me wonders why we're assuming Town Roleblocker and not scum Roleblocker here. The other part of me thinks scum wouldn't have claimed here anyway.
Alchemist consistently proves himself to be town.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (isolation #78) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2244, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2240, Alchemist21 wrote:Part of me wonders why we're assuming Town Roleblocker and not scum Roleblocker here. The other part of me thinks scum wouldn't have claimed here anyway.
Lol uhmmm yes because Hebichan as scum would completely ignore scum chat, randomly post that she blocked someone despite me crumbling and literally saying otherwise. She would also completely ignore scum chat and then randomly post resulting in the slots inevitable mod kill. Because scum wins through modkilling themselves!

That’s a brilliant plan that I will never ever try.
This is fallacious as it assumes Hebi was aware she had been replaced, which was clearly not the case.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (isolation #79) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2248, Impossibear wrote:i don't think this is good jingle. too many variables. both could be town and if dave flips town half the thread will want to lynch otm who could also be town. then that's 3 down plus night kills. we have to wait for more
Bear continuing to confirm themselves as town. This is a very good point and as a result I'm of the opinion the lynch should not be Dave today.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #80) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay hang on, since we completed the quest on TChill does that mean that slot will be automatically daycopped tomorrow? Or did I read that discussion wrong?

Because if so we don't need to lynch TChill/punreader today either.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (isolation #81) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Wraith »

But does that mean Impossibear/RMOJ get a 1-shot Daycop ability or that the TChill slot will be automatically Daycopped tomorrow?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3187 (isolation #82) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay rethinking things with a clearer head Ouro is obviously town. Scum know I'm town and wouldn't tunnel me this hard knowing it would look bad after the flip.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #83) » Tue May 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 2465, OnTheMark wrote:
Flavour Claim:

Is your
role
This means he has an abilities section.

This means he does shit. Contrary to what he claimed.

This means he dies.
Extremely fallacious post

Miller is an ability
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (isolation #84) » Tue May 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 2495, projectmatt wrote:i think i understand now, onthemark. in fact, i've developed a comprehensive strategic guide to help lead us through the rest of this game:

SCUMHUNTING = BAD

MECHANICS = GOOD
Need to review this ISO tomorrow. Shit like this is lazy as hell.

At page 101, have to go to bed.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3304 (isolation #85) » Tue May 22, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

Should be able to finish things up after work today.

To Do:

* Finish catch-up
* ISO MariaR
* ISO Nero/Matt
* ISO Kokichi
* ISO Dunn
* Re-read Ram
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3466 (isolation #86) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:56 am

Post by Wraith »

wilky wrote:Scum!OTM would have needed alot of planning and part of the planning would have meant Hebi deliberately breaking rules to pull it off. If that was the case you would have been guaranteed a modkill. That alongside impossibear's reasoning makes OTM pretty damn near conf!town to me.
Fair point
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (isolation #87) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Wraith »

Let me try this again before I fully catch up/ISO people or get mislynched, since the day is winding down to that.

Wilky

hebichan/OnTheMark
Kaede Akamatsu

MariaR
Ramcius
Ankamius
Ouroboros (AnonymousGhost + RadiantCowbells)

Tchill13/punreader
Dunnstral
verylazy/Kokichi Oma
Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies + Jingle)

davesaz

Alchemist21

Nero Cain/projectmatt
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

So that's an eight-player scum pool. Doesn't tell us much.

Personally, before ISOing, I think Ramcius is lynchbait and lean more town-ish for Ank due to end-of-D1 interactions regarding Vent

Leaving six: OTM, Maria, Ank, Tchill/pun, Dunn, Kokichi, and Nero/Matt

Let's eliminate OTM for now as I have been too fixed on him lately. Let's also eliminate TChill/pun since I'm caught up on them - I scumread TChill obviously but I liked pun's early posting.

Leaving four to ISO. I think at least two of the scum are in the pool of Maria, Dunn, Kokichi, and Nero/Matt. I'll see if I keep that opinion when I'm closer to finishing.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (isolation #88) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Wraith »

Once again I
strongly
argue against lynching Dave today. If Dave flips Town then it means OTM will likely get rope tomorrow, even though the possibility that OTM/hebi are being truthful and were just wrong about how the scum directed their N1 shot remains open.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3473 (isolation #89) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Wraith »

A Dave Town flip - which I currently believe to be the case - will give the town nothing of value outside of casting severe shade on OTM. In the wake of the RB literally every player has a viable excuse for suspecting Dave. So any reads based on how they viewed or voted Dave will be worthless.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3476 (isolation #90) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Wraith »

Fuck it, fine, don't listen to me. Considering half the game already scumreads me you wouldn't listen to me regardless of how much I clarify what I'm trying to say, you will just find a new reason to ignore it.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3478 (isolation #91) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2534, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2529, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I dont like Dunnstral, and im even more baffled by MariaR having such a strong TR on him, granted she's way better than me at reading Dunnstral, but MariaR's play this game is so ???? that i dont have a TR on her yet.
MariaR's defense of Dunn is expected if Dunn is town or scum with MariaR, which leaves that mostly MariaR needs to be sorted out first.

As for my personal opinion on Dunnstral, I dont think i can read him ever since he stopped being a hyperposter, but regardless i havent liked his vote patterns.
my vote patterns don't matter since I've had no say in the lynch all game, but ok. I'm not going to be hyper posting in this game because I don't plan on being in thread yelling over stubborn people all game, I'm just planning on waiting until final 9 or something when all the big egos die off and the game can be played normally
This strikes me as a particularly scummy way to announce one's intention to lurk.

IIRC Dunn has largely had no say in lynch choice all game because he has consciously chosen to have none. IIRC the bulk of his activity has been throwing shade on the most obvious suspects and complaining about RC.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3480 (isolation #92) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2548, Dunnstral wrote:He seems detached from the main game, he latched onto the dave cc thing, some of his read ordering looked fake to me (the bit with hebichan didn't feel natural), he's taking subtle pot shots from the side, he doesn't feel like town
Don't like this either.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3481 (isolation #93) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3480, Wraith wrote:
In post 2548, Dunnstral wrote:He seems detached from the main game, he latched onto the dave cc thing, some of his read ordering looked fake to me (the bit with hebichan didn't feel natural), he's taking subtle pot shots from the side, he doesn't feel like town
Don't like this either.
Dunn was referring to RMOJ, BTW
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3482 (isolation #94) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3481, Wraith wrote:
In post 3480, Wraith wrote:
Don't like this either.
Dunn was referring to RMOJ, BTW
Never mind I misread, this was about Kokichi, disregard that.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3484 (isolation #95) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2574, davesaz wrote: I think Kokichi Oma is scum trying to look town.
Still think tchill's hider is a fakeclaim to account for ascetic scum.

I don't agree that POE puts RMOJ in the scum category. The quest thing doesn't make sense from scum unless Impossibear is also scum and GF, which would make hella power for scum.
Disagree that Wilky needs to die. Claimed ability requires two nights on the same player to get a result and it makes sense with the claimed flavor.

Please explain more on projectmatt. That slot would be a future project for me, so far it seems rational but rational by itself is not AI.

Pedit: You
will
get a green flip which is strongly supported by all the people who have me as at least weak town. So tell me your plan in that event.
I have to admit, this is a very...unique speculation on Dave's part
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3486 (isolation #96) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3483, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3479, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3477, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 3472, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3470, Wraith wrote:Once again I
strongly
argue against lynching Dave today. If Dave flips Town then it means OTM will likely get rope tomorrow, even though the possibility that OTM/hebi are being truthful and were just wrong about how the scum directed their N1 shot remains open.
I am not getting rope like ever for the points you mentioned.

Even if Dave is town I have outlined why and then makes ETL have a lot of explaining to do and if the check comes back town and Dave town we know major shenanigans
OR OR MAYBE WE TOLD YOU WE WERE BP??? AND ITS THE TRUTH? :facepalm:
And again that would be you SK argument.
THEN I WOULDNT CHECK AS TOWN NOW WOULD I?
OTM, you need to fucking consider that Impossibear have agreed to have themselves Daycop'd, and that them deliberately avoiding a hammer would be a fairly obvious scumclaim (you know what I mean).
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3487 (isolation #97) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:23 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2590, Ouroboros wrote:I mean I clearly am the best scumhunter in this lobby.
Wraith is also at this point a scumread I am more certain of than I was of Ventriloquist at any point.

If you think that I'm bussing why don't you help me bus?
This will age well after I flip today lol
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3488 (isolation #98) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2600, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Like do you think we have a roleblocker, a doctor and a bulletproof vig?
This is a good point. This combination would make for a rather strong town IMO even with double Millers.

I think that it's safe to say, if OTM/hebi are claiming truthfully (which at this point I am more inclined to say yes), then there are only two real N1 possibilities now:

* The kill was RB'd and Dave is scum
* Scum shot Impossibear

By which I'm saying that I think we can safely eliminate the scenario where OTM/hebi are indeed town RB and blocked Dave, Dave is indeed Town Miller, and scum shot not-Impossibear and the kill was blocked by a Doc protect.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3489 (isolation #99) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Wraith »

Okay, I still think Impossibear was the one shot last night and that Dave should not be today's lynch, but it's no longer completely out of the question for me. If we don't lynch scum today Dave should probably die tomorrow. Pains me to say it, since I think the most likely outcome of today is a mislynch of me and a mislynch of Dave tomorrow would only compound the town's bad situation, but Dave is pretty much not allowed to live to LyLo at this point. Too much uncertainty.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3492 (isolation #100) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:33 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2614, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Confirmed Town Power:
IC
VT

Claimed Town Power:
BP Vig
Roleblocker/JK
Quest Giver
Hider that doesnt die on scum
Miller
Miller with additional abilities

Confirmed Scum Power:
Bodyswapper
In post 2615, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:So what happens if we add Doc to that list?

BP blocks kill on themselves
Roleblocker blocks kill if on killer
Doc blocks kill if on the killed
Hider blocks kill on themselves but dies if their target is hit

or if the RB is actually JK.

BP blocks kill on themselves
Jailkeeper blocks kill if on killer or killed
Doc blocks kill if on the killed
Hider blocks kill on themselves but dies if their target is hit

That's 4 or 5 ways to block the kill from scum we had a playerlist of 18, let's assume 4 scum that's 14.

that's about 29% chance scum kill is innefective.
Kinda wish Kaede wasn't IC because the goodposting alone makes her obvtown
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3495 (isolation #101) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3493, Dunnstral wrote:^What is the purpose of this post?
That's what I do when I don't have a PT and had no time to keep up notes. I post what's on my mind.

Do you have anything to actually contribute besides sniping at the most popular suspects and RC?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3498 (isolation #102) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3496, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 3490, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OTM. If dave flips town, and our check shows town, then the obvious fucking conclusion for the N1 kill is that scum hit our BP. Why are you having such a hard time with this???
Because the prevailing theory is that scum shot Ourobourous.

And if not WHY?

And again I asked RC who as scum shoots you and I got told it’s a bad assumption. So I tunnel Dave and get told it’s a bad assumption because “protective”.
This is incredibly obvious, come on.

Ouro is egoposting like crazy and as a result fills the thread with white noise, discourages other townies from scumhunting, and easily gets fixated on the wrong targets.

Look at how hard they have been tunneling me. Why the fuck would scum want to get rid of that?
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3500 (isolation #103) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Wraith »

Like literally every other post by RC for the past 50 fucking pages has been "Wraith is scum, let's lynch Wraith" trying to strongarm everyone else into lynching me. No joke, at page 102 of my reread I literally said "Okay I'm just going to stop reading Ouro's posts." I assume this is generally the case for quite a few players.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3502 (isolation #104) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:41 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2658, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2653, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2651, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why not lynch dave and vig wraith? Everyone happy
I am okay with this if Dave flips town.

If Dave flips scum please vig RC.
Can everyone agree to this
ew
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (isolation #105) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2660, Kokichi Oma wrote:@kaede
Double ew
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3510 (isolation #106) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3508, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2159, Ouroboros wrote:Because they're bad.

If you all are going to throw shade at me I'm strongarming a wraith Lynch.
And He NEVER answers.

Even though he is pretending this is the right answer.

This is like world building 101.

Take your assumption who does it
Seems pretty typical of their behavior throughout the entire game. Throw out noise and vague assumptions on who is scum and avoid scrutiny that comes their way in favor of re-asserting how right they are.

TBH until that flood of votes against me five or so pages ago I was actually starting to believe Ouro's push on me was a bait wagon to see if scum would sheep them. But nope, I was wrong there, they are legitimately tunneled against me and convinced of their own greatness.

PEDIT: Such scumhunting, Dunn
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3512 (isolation #107) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2675, Kokichi Oma wrote:I missed the BP claim I think. Ok I'll just think everything out now
Jesus.

Seriously considering planting my vote here now
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3513 (isolation #108) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 3511, OnTheMark wrote:Instead I am told I have to “accept” RC is town without reasons and it irks me
I've said it before, but personally I find it to be highly unlikely scum would commit this hard to something they know is a mislynch.

But then again, WIFOM about theatrics, etc.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3514 (isolation #109) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2681, Impossibear wrote:
In post 2677, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:So you're saying that if a strongman was used it has to be dave or MWNN that got hit.
That is...
IF a strongman was used
This is my only issue with the argument. If I were scum with a strongman, I'd know there was a BP in play, and wait for the BP claim before using it. That's just me. Depending on how smart the team is, they may or may not have thought about that. If Ouroboros is on the scumteam, they definitely thought about that.

pedit - what they said
Okay, so either Impossibear or Kaede will be the nightkill tonight, methinks.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3515 (isolation #110) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2697, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 2695, Impossibear wrote:Wraith is a good shot regardless though
Explain?

RC hasn't informed me of why he scum reads Wraith.

Ghost
I think everyone else voting me right now should reconsider that, IIRC, RC has
never
elaborated on why he scumreads me. Not even to his hydra partner.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3516 (isolation #111) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2722, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2721, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I mean, wasnt Wraith who ETL wanted dead D1 and RC fought though tooth and nail to defend him and get vent instead, and only magically on D2 decided to lynch him?

Btw RC did you use any action on me last night?
That is a good point.

So RC could be trying to bus Wraith to save Dave. RC Dave Wraith?
I'm legitimately baffled how you even come to this conclusion. Real galaxy brain level stuff in this one.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3517 (isolation #112) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Wraith »

In post 2726, MariaR wrote:
In post 2716, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 2715, Impossibear wrote:you're townreading maria?
On the contrary, i explained stuff, earlier on, and all MariaR had to say is "Let's ignore the IC"
I think you're too bias to be a good IC.
ew
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3520 (isolation #113) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Wraith »

Things starting to come together now. Leaning for Kokichi and Maria to both be scum.
In post 999, MariaR wrote:twlight action gooo
Scout Dunnstral
In post 1045, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 1140, MariaR wrote:UNVOTE: for now
In post 1143, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Wilky
(Just as a Wilky wagon starts up)
In post 2429, MariaR wrote:Dunnstral is town Ank
In post 2965, MariaR wrote:
Scout Dunnstral
hey guys
HINTY HINT HINT
DUNN IS T O W N
In post 2969, MariaR wrote:
In post 2968, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 2967, MariaR wrote:
In post 2966, OnTheMark wrote:
Scout Dunnstral
hey guys
HINTY HINT HINT
DUNN IS T O W N
Do you think Jungle is town?
Poe scum.
Okay...you’re rather hard softing an invest of some kind yeah?
Take an educated guess.
VOTE: Maria
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3522 (isolation #114) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 2767, OnTheMark wrote:Someone convince me this isn’t RC Dave ETL Wraith.

Please my gut says that is right brain says that can’t be right it’s too many.
what the fuck
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3524 (isolation #115) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Wraith »

Just want to point out that like 90% of Dunn's ISO is smug one-liners and voting for the easiest targets of the time being
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (isolation #116) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Wraith »

Dunn and Wilky are my top recommendations for the Vig tonight, BTW.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (isolation #117) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 2883, MariaR wrote:oh I'm still on wilky?
VOTE: Tchi13
In post 2972, MariaR wrote:Stop role fishing <3 Why do you think I've wanted Wilky lyched
Also would like to point this one out
In post 2563, MariaR wrote:I'm solving this game behind screen and while this game is rather boring given the talk isn't fun and no one feels like bouncing ideas I just want to retreat back into my shell.
Perhaps when the IC dies or the bigger loud mouths die this can be more entertaining

But apparently not giving any real input to public scumhunting warrants no suspicion
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3534 (isolation #118) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3529, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I mean you want the slow cop shot, and you are suspecting MariaR do you think both are scum? @Wraith
I think Maria needs rope. I tend to view Vigs that don't suicide on a failed as being more for getting flips that affect the next day's lynch (or for gibbing confirmed scum).

I also do consider switching a Wilky vig rec with Dave tonight if only to get the Slow Cop result, but then remembered that I'm increasingly suspicious of these investigative role claims. That said it is true that Wilky not providing his Slow Cop result should 100% be considered a scumclaim. I'm not even sure we can trust any results from him, people have made a good point that the Slow Cop claim might be a gambit to buy himself time.

I
guarantee
one of Maria and Wilky is scum.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3538 (isolation #119) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Wraith »

Kokichi has a habit of pushing back against Maria's reads but not giving a concrete read of their own on Maria.

Considering there hasn't been much
real
hostility between them it screams scum theater to me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (isolation #120) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Wraith »

Just saying that while I increasingly didn't like Nero for his lurking (I swear he is usually more proactive) I do increasingly like ProjectMatt.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3544 (isolation #121) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3543, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Pretty sure Kokichi has called Maria scum several times by now.
Maybe I just haven't reached that point, but...
In post 1540, Kokichi Oma wrote:I can't read Maria this game. She's not doing either of her tells. It's hard.
In post 1548, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1543, MariaR wrote:I can read you a book if you like.
Maki, am I scum or town quick! And is Kaito scum or town, even quicker!
In post 1974, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1967, MariaR wrote:The flip would help me figure out RC's alignment and the other lynches I wanted at the time weren't happening.
If someone acts super confident in a read and I know them to have decent reads I don't mind sheeping it it's not like we were at lylo. Vents flip of info was gonna help me regardless I didn't really care if they flipped town or scum the fact they flipped scum is a bonus
Can you tell me why Kaito is town? Cause that post was awful.
In post 2094, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2091, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 259, MariaR wrote:I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
MariaR is town.
This is NAI for her. And she'll agree with this.
In post 2343, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2190, MariaR wrote:We're not lynching Mark
Okay Maria. Explain this townread BEFORE you saw hebichan's post
In post 2370, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2364, MariaR wrote:
In post 2362, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2360, MariaR wrote:
In post 2343, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2190, MariaR wrote:We're not lynching Mark
Okay Maria. Explain this townread BEFORE you saw hebichan's post
don't need too now ^_~
Are you scum?

:?
Yes
Wow, that's what I expected scum you to say. Bad sign. :?:
In post 2420, Kokichi Oma wrote:Wilky - town if Dave scum
OTM- town
Kaede Akamatsu -Town
MariaR -idk

Wraith- idk
Ramcius- like posts I guess
Ankamius -town
Ouroboros (AnonymousGhost + RadiantCowbells)-idfk
Tchill13- weird claim
Dunnstral- scummy
verylazy/Kokichi Oma- town
Impossibear (EspeciallyTheLies + Jingle)-town
davesaz-scum
Alchemist21- shows up randomly idk
Nero Cain/projectmatt- town
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE- idk

My reads list. Just posting for myself so I can Poe later
In post 2439, Kokichi Oma wrote:Dunn are you ever nervous Maria is trying to buddy you or no
In post 2440, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria can you like explain the Dunn tr. Dont just say meta cause I see nothing to tr.
In post 2564, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2529, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:dont like Dunnstral, and im even more baffled by MariaR having such a strong TR on him
Same. From what I remember Dunn plays a pro town scum game so he could just be wrong here. But literally no clue why Maria tr him.
In post 2637, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2536, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Hmm all we're gonna get is MariaR crying for "OMG DUNN IS SO TOWNZ GUYS"
I prefer MariaR right now
VOTE: MariaR

P-Edit: I'm pretty sure you stopped being a hyperposter on all games.
Maria might be scum but can we please lynch dave.
(This literally might be the very first instance of a legitimate scum accusation by Kokichi against Maria, coincidentally right after the IC comes out against her)
In post 2777, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well Maria, when you read me as scum, it's hard to trust you on any of your reads since you're wrong on me
In post 2887, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2783, MariaR wrote:
In post 2777, Kokichi Oma wrote:Well Maria, when you read me as scum, it's hard to trust you on any of your reads since you're wrong on me
That's shitty logic and you know it. You've read me wrong I've read you wrong it happens.
I know I'm not calling you scum because your read on me is wrong so your reads in general could just be wrong
In post 2982, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Scout Dunnstral
hey guys
HINTY HINT HINT
DUNN IS T O W N
Nice scum gambit.
Second real callout. Still no vote.
In post 2989, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2988, MariaR wrote:
In post 2982, Kokichi Oma wrote:
Scout Dunnstral
hey guys
HINTY HINT HINT
DUNN IS T O W N
Nice scum gambit.
Why is your first thought scum gambit.
cause that's what you always do as scum
In post 3008, Kokichi Oma wrote:im actually thinking maria is scum now. :/ but, I think that would mean dunn would be town. which makes me sad. But, I'm not sure yet.
So much shade so far, and yet
only now
Kokichi is starting express a scumread on Maria.
In post 3022, Kokichi Oma wrote:But, that post was a reaction test. Maria is likely scum, she reacted to seriously to something she probably knew would be a joke.
Still no vote.
In post 3455, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 3452, MariaR wrote:Like Kokichi is prob town but at least use a good source of info
Ftr, maria would never post this as town.
THIS IS THEATER.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3545 (isolation #122) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Wraith »

It's actually eerie how OTM and RC are like polar opposites with the spam.

RC just throws out names and votes with little real elaboration (save the Vent case) and OTM just runs completely off the rails with the speculation.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3546 (isolation #123) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3245, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Kokichi
baaa
Oh wow, it only took hundreds of posts to elapse between their little slapfight and one of them actually voting for the other.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (isolation #124) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3452, MariaR wrote:Like Kokichi is prob town but at least use a good source of info
Come the fuck on people
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (isolation #125) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Wraith »

Like you want to see mutual hostility that isn't theater between buddies? Look at Dunn vs me in this game.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3549 (isolation #126) » Wed May 23, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Wraith »

BTW I want to point out that if you get a wagon on actual scum and then bring it up to L-1 to wait for a hammer from Impossibear, scum will self-hammer and would be fucking stupid not to
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (isolation #127) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3331, Ouroboros wrote:
@Impossibear
- Please take a look at for my stance on Kokichi.

Dunn - I have no real opinion about him; he's not a high priority lynch.
Wraith - Same as above. You'd have to talk to RC about possible scum!Wraith since RC was leading the charge on that.

Within your group, here's my preference Kokichi -> Dunn -> Wraith.

Can you take a look at my preference and tell me your thoughts? (Kokichi, Punreader, Wilky)

Ghost
It's honestly astounding there is still a wagon on me. Like really. There are better reasons to vote the shits that have come out of me today than exist those given by RC for my lynch.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (isolation #128) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Wraith »

I firmly stand behind the Maria/Kokichi scumread

Good night
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3573 (isolation #129) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3566, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3564, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3548, Wraith wrote:Like you want to see mutual hostility that isn't theater between buddies? Look at Dunn vs me in this game.
I'm not hostile towards you and never have been
oh I get it, this is your post-flip wifom. Good try
If you hadn't noticed:

1. I have been convinced I was going to be (mis)lynched today since this IRL day started

2. My statement is actually
in your favor
because it implies your animosity toward me isn't fake. You have repeatedly expressed your suspicion toward me and, importantly [/i]acted upon it[/i] multiple times. Whether or not this is scum-motivated is up for interpretation. Even now I am ambivalent regarding it.

Get the fuck on with this lynch already. I have been anticipating it for at least 70 pages.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (isolation #130) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Wraith »

I want a VC. I will self-vote before L-1 so any hammer that isn't Impossibear will be a scumclaim

PREDIT

VOTE: Wraith
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3682 (isolation #131) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Wraith »

Man this is funny. It's going to be a fun D3 for you all when these clowns are completely discredited.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3683 (isolation #132) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Wraith »

By the way, RC has neatly put me into a complete catch-22. If I fight against being lynched today, I am scum fighting to survive the Day phase. If I enthusiastically endorse my lynch, I am signalling my "scumbuddies" to bus me, and tomorrow RC will tunnel people who "bussed" me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3684 (isolation #133) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Wraith »

On an unrelated note, please get on with this. Watching you clowns argue in circles before inevitably lynching me is boring.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3687 (isolation #134) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Wraith »

Let's get a flip and find the fuck out.

Come at me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (isolation #135) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

He'll find an excuse, lol
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (isolation #136) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Wraith »

It's L-2 + Bear. By all means, join the fun.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3692 (isolation #137) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Wraith »

No joke, please free me from this fucking torture. It's like reading something where half the writers are Stephen A Smith and Skip Bayless.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3694 (isolation #138) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh, better analogy: Megan McArdle and Ben Shapiro
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3696 (isolation #139) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Wraith »

One more please. Please god
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3699 (isolation #140) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Wraith »

I'm serving an extremely useful purpose by making people fucking ignore RC for the rest of the game.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3703 (isolation #141) » Thu May 24, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Wraith »

Vote me you coward
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3714 (isolation #142) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Wraith »

Yeah, I claimed scum

Vote me
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3715 (isolation #143) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Wraith »

Maria this is a guilt-free wagon.

You can get away with it.

Vote me.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3720 (isolation #144) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

The reason I am going to be so smug when I flip town is because you have never once elaborated why you scumread me.

You have been repeatedly asked and have dodged elaborating literally every single time.

You have cruised entirely on your oh-so-vaunted reputation as a scumhunter to get this entirely wrong lynch. You can't even fall back on the "oh but Wraith played so scummily" excuse because you have not once elaborated how my play has been specifically scummy.

You have actually made elaborations on certain players before, but not me, for whatever reason. So fuck off. You are going to deserve your exile after I flip.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3721 (isolation #145) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3718, MariaR wrote:I'm still confused how that's a scum slip.
Like I read the post twice
The "scumslip" is that I said "RC will claim latecomers to the wagon bussed me"
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3723 (isolation #146) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 3722, Ouroboros wrote:
In post 3721, Wraith wrote:
In post 3718, MariaR wrote:I'm still confused how that's a scum slip.
Like I read the post twice
The "scumslip" is that I said "RC will claim latecomers to the wagon bussed me"
can't be bussed unless scum just vote maria.
Oh but I'm already voting Maria
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (isolation #147) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Wraith »

Yes Maria

Please do
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (isolation #148) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh wait am I giving towncred to Maria in advance because she's bussing me?

oh no the wifom
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3729 (isolation #149) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Wraith »

Of course she is

We're both scum
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3731 (isolation #150) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Wraith »

no no no

Clearly I'm trying to frame Maria, and Ouro is my real scumbuddy
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (isolation #151) » Thu May 24, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Wraith »

Oh but I'm actually having fun now

Real talk though I have to sleep or I will crash into a median during tomorrow's commute
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5908 (isolation #152) » Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Wraith »

Jesus Christ town why
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”