Confessions.

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #167 (isolation #0) » Sun May 06, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I once invented an entire code to manipulate a town player to make them feel special so I didn’t have to kill them even though anyone with setup spec knowledge knows a jailkeeper and an alien shouldn’t be in the setup. I feel completely horrible about it even though the person was pretty chill about my play post game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #168 (isolation #1) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 167, MathBlade wrote:I once invented an entire code to manipulate a town player to make them feel special so I didn’t have to kill them even though anyone with setup spec knowledge knows a jailkeeper and an alien shouldn’t be in the setup. I feel completely horrible about it even though the person was pretty chill about my play post game.
I confess I can’t even get my confession right

I claimed jailkeeper was an alien and the other person was a doc
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mafia Discussion”