Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

HAHA JUST KIDDING

VOTE: ventriloquist

happy birthday motherfucker
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

I take back literally everything I've said in my last several posts regardless of what it was

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

VOTE: Ramcius

srsly tho

Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Townie
Ventriloquist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Ventriloquist »

In post 247, Ouroboros wrote:Why would you assume that I'm reading everyone as scum for reaction purposes as opposed to thinking that I'm scum or thinking that I'm town who is just going full blown harakiri mode on everyone.

Worthy of consideration, sure or not sure, but it's a strange thing to bring up and it says a lot about your thought processes.
I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on the scum read because scum will likely target the that stimulate discussion, no? I don't foresee many mafia-aligned having the guts to do this straight out of the gate.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

I wish everyone townread me for effortposting and trying to gamesolve early, it would make my life so much easier. :? :D

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

@MariaR
What's your read/opinion on Ramcius right now? You seem to have played with them before but you popped in with the Nero vote and haven't commented on Ram's actions and wagon.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 255, Alchemist21 wrote:
@MariaR
What's your read/opinion on Ramcius right now? You seem to have played with them before but you popped in with the Nero vote and haven't commented on Ram's actions and wagon.
I haven't commented on Ram on purpose. I rather not speak on Ram atm if a wagon keeps going I'll comment but for now I rather shut up about him due to my own reasons.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by MariaR »

How do people feel about Alch? I don't think I'm bias tring that slot. (seems rather obv town) but some people have said he's scummy so I want to know where that came from
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 230, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 229, Nero Cain wrote:Well, I mean I felt like Dave was scummier than Wilky here and I haven't really changed my mind so....what else do you feel like I should be doing?
I'd like it if you could expand on your dave/wilky viewpoint.
it's mostly the same as b4. I don't really see scum Wilky CCing Dave here. Them both being Millers is just as equally plausible to me as Wilky Dave fakeclaiming miller as scum. I'm not really getting y I can't think that Dave is scum that got CC'd. If its "there's mod meta!" then fair, I'm not saying we HAVE to vote Dave I just hadn't moved my vote to another scumspect yet. I'd want to lynch off the Wilky mini wagon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 242, MariaR wrote:
In post 225, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

This seems good
In post 227, Dunnstral wrote:Because focusing on negative utility roles is a distraction and is the kind of thing I'd expect scum to be doing if both millers were town
VOTE: Nero
this is scum sheeping dumb town.

vote:Maria
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 259, MariaR wrote:I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Scum nero thinking that and using it as an agenda to push something makes a lot more sense though imo.
y are you claiming to know what I think?

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 261, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 259, MariaR wrote:I don't get how town Nero can get "oh 3 people claim neg utility so scum has to be fake claiming" without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
y are you claiming to know what I think?
In post 222, Nero Cain wrote:He's claiming a neg utility role. Hiders are weak by nature, he's saying that GIF has nerfed the role and made it not weak. The idea of 3 neg utility roles irks me. There is a fake claimer in this group.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey 2016 join date, read the wiki and tell me why I think hiders are weak.

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by MariaR »

He brought out the join date boys.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and like like that says shit all about my belief about the town power or lack thereof. I don't really buy your thing as a real town thought.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 264, MariaR wrote:He brought out the join date boys.
deflect

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

You're saying I can't find that genuine when from my "join date" I didn't know why you thought that so why did you just think "oh it's a scum thought process" right away? Also just because you point to wiki and find a role weak doesn't mean it can't be in the game that's not the issue at hand here. The issue is you're saying 3 roles 1 has to be a fake claim in them via scum and that's the agenda you're pushing that I have a problem with it's not me saying you don't think hiders are weak I don't really care about that. I just don't get why you closed off the thought of "oh maybe they could all be town" Do you sr people in the group besides the claims? I see you tr wilk because you don't see scum him ccing but what do you feel about dave and tchi play wise?
In post 266, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 264, MariaR wrote:He brought out the join date boys.
deflect
If I didn't want to answer a question of yours nero I would just openly say I'm not answering it (B

In post 250, Ouroboros wrote:HAHA JUST KIDDING

VOTE: ventriloquist

happy birthday motherfucker
Talk to me on this
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no no no. Hiders are
OBJECTIVELY
weak. We don't call them weak hiders b/c that's redundant. You're basically claiming that you don't know how a hider works which I think is bullshit. You are
ALSO
twisting and/or putting words into my mouth

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 267, MariaR wrote:Also just because you point to wiki and find a role weak doesn't mean it can't be in the game
I don't get what this is, like at all. If you are saying that I'm saying that TChill has to be lying b/c the role is not as the wiki lists it then its putting words into my mouth.

that's not the issue at hand here. The issue is you're saying 3 roles 1 has to be a fake claim in them via scum and that's the agenda you're pushing that I have a problem with it's not me saying you don't think hiders are weak I don't really care about that. I just don't get why you closed off the thought of "oh maybe they could all be town"
That really wasn't your original argument though. Like Tchill claimed that he was a hider but GIF had taken away the weak modifier. You then claimed that I think "
In post 259, MariaR wrote:without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
Its putting words into my mouth.

I guess the real question is why can't I, as town, think there's a fake claimer in 3 neg utility roles? I guess the other question is why do you think all 3 are town and they aren't fakeclaiming.

Do you sr people in the group besides the claims? I see you tr wilk because you don't see scum him ccing but what do you feel about dave and tchi play wise?
I DO! I think you are scum and the RC hydra is scummy and Khade. Dave and tchill are null, it's pure WIFOM paranoid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 109, Ouroboros wrote:WRT Maria, not a fan of her voting with me while simultaneously saying something about how she doesn't like my reasons for voting him
thought I do like this I just didn't like how RC seemingly was talking out of both sides of his mouth about Wilky.

And your going from "I think Wilky is scum" to "guys lets all believe the the 3 neg utility roles" makes your Wilky vote seem pretty bandwagony.

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

Nero if I'm scum I can mislynch you for free and no one will care.

I thought Willy had decent scum equity so I wagoned him, didn't like how the game progressed, and decided there were better lynches.

It's also pretty disingenuous of you to say that my Willy vote was bandwagony when I voted him first and bailed when he was at L-2.

If you want to pick this fight with us have at it but you gain nothing from it regardless of either of our alignments besides you getting lynched.

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

The Ventriloquist vote was basically just a meme.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RC, if your town and your whole thing is "I'm going to get Nero lynched as punishment!" then that's p immature bro.

Though the thing about the Wilky was meant to be about MARIA'S vote. I reread it and see how it was confusing so my bad on that.

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

It's not punishment, it's needing to keep myself alive.

I've learned from games like the newbies we were in: I can't start lynching scum until the people who are going to shit wagon me are dead, so I lynch them first so I can go after entrenched scum without getting lynched for it.

You have scumread me in an absurd amount of games for you to not have learned better about your approach to me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”