Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

followed about this length of time later with a vote on someone else
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1124, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1122, Ircher wrote:Oh, and Eddie waiting until immediately after to vote, like...? Couldn't you've voted me way earlier? (Like before I self-voted?) What made you suddenly decide to vote me?
Disgusting self vote
Even after I tell you it was a parody of a comment Ausuka made earlier......?

Pedit: ???
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

huh?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by yessiree »

VC 1.15

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Ircher (5) -
mutantdevle, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis, Lalendra, Eddie Cane, the worst
Lalendra (2) -
Taly, Ircher
Lovebird (2) -
Iconeum, Ausuka
Iconeum (1) -
davesaz
Taly (1) -
Lovebird

Not voting
- The Janitor, Myloninja13, Mathdino

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-05-15 20:00:00)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

In post 1128, yessiree wrote:Not voting - The Janitor, Myloninja13, Mathdino
We REQUIRE engagement here ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)

for the RECORD davesaz is STILL voting with Almost50's vote so YEAH U_U
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

about par for the course
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1096, Ircher wrote:That was L-2, and it was an obvious parody of one of Ausuka's earlier posts.
In post 1097, Ircher wrote:
In post 1027, Ausuka wrote:have you even been reading my posts

i'm getting vigged anyway and once I get vigged nobody will care about my reads so i'm not inclined to spend a lot of time and effort detailing them
You still felt your vote on me was worthwhile even after this? I mean, if you have other reasons, then that's fine, but then that raises the question as to why you waited until the self-vote biz was finished and done to vote me.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:59 pm

and ALSO IF people are saying they have an ISSUE with the Ircher wagon then they NEED to push whomever they want as a COUNTERWAGON, your pressure should be CENTRALIZED better Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Ircher »

Okay, the Lalendra and Lovebird wagons need to consolidate into one wagon... I don't care if it is Lalendra or Lovebird that much, but I think I prefer the Lalendra wagon better tbh.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Ircher »

(And it seems SYMIK ninja'd me in that respect.)
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:01 pm

Post by Taly »

LOL, I instinctively hate self-votes because submitting to your lynch, unless it is role madness game and shit's gone crazy, is arguably going against your alignment.

I know a lot of people don't see it that strictly, but self-votes are rarely helpful aside from WIFOM in my eyes and I don't get the trend that people do it often.

TW

Iconeum
went from stating
Lalendra
is potential scum to wanting to sort
Lovebird
out. I don't see their thought process and it goes in hand with me questioning their stances in this game. Off face value, I think it is good to want to reevaluate, but I'm going to dig deeper into it.

A lot of what I'm getting from
Math's
stance is that there's better opportunities to pursue than focusing on
Lalendra
. This adds a bit to why I don't get the derailment on the
Lalendra
wagon, further provided they haven't responded much to it.

I want to hear why
Ircher
is a more worthy lynch than
Lalendra
, he's been more active and provided a lot of content.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 1099, Taly wrote:((Refer to my questions toward him))
TALY I will say that I am somewhat CONFUSED about what you're referring to BUT it might just be me being SLEEPY (- o – ) zzZ

The questions you POSE below this do not really help me see WHAT you disagree with (ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ)
I'm meaning I don't get what
Ircher's
stance on the
Janitor
wagon was, and that they didn't really lead up with much substance to the wagon there, if he thought that it dissipated quickly.
Ircher wrote:Okay, the Lalendra and Lovebird wagons need to consolidate into one wagon... I don't care if it is Lalendra or Lovebird that much, but I think I prefer the Lalendra wagon better tbh.
Reasons?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Ircher »

Spoiler: Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
Ircher (100%) - Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
(+72%) - Really like this slot's contributions in general. (I mean, I could probably point out some specifics, but is that really necessary?)
The Worst
(+61%) - I didn't like this slot's contributions too much early on, but I am starting to lean town here after looking at the worst's interactions with the Janitor. Lots of fluff-filled posts, but not necessarily in a scum way; there is info buried within. Yeah, definitely a bunch of good observations from this slot.

Null
(0% - 30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Mathdino
(+22%) - Most of the reads presented have been based on the draft which is fine I guess... For now... Not sure what to make of the push for Beefster lynch as a Policy Lynch versus just a regular lynch--I'm not opposed to it, but why make it a policy lynch versus a scum lynch? I'm admittedly probably just biased here. First 100 posts of the game still seem to coincide with the beliefs that I have expressed regarding this game. is a good post and perhaps the best post (in my opinion) that you've made so far. Now I'm completely mixed here. Okay, to be quite honest, it will probably be impossible for me to get a good read here, so I think I'm just gonna leave it at that. (i.e.: mixed, inreconcilable read) Setup aside, we get posts like and where Mathdino is basically white-knighting (perhaps an exaggeration) Lalendra's actions this game. It is fine to defend another player; however, do not attempt to derail an entire wagon without sufficient reason. (After seeing SIMYK's case on me, I may have misinterpreted Mathdino's actions here to a certain degree.) Plus, I haven't seen you do this for anyone else this game, so I am quite suspicious. Also, I probably should acknowledge that a few things that Mathdino has said regarding the setup do make sense and increase our chances of winning with the information
we have at present
. is a good course of action tbh.
Brassherald
Eddie Cane
(-25%) - Honestly feel that this slot is scum; however, this is more gut-based versus fact-based. Still scum-vibe; don't really like either.

Neutral
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read)
Taly
(+56%) - I've posted my thoughts on their . Also brings up a good point in . I don't necessarily agree with some of their reads, but I still feel good about this slot being town.
Iconeum
(+44%) - Poor initial posts, but not enough to go by. is a decent post though. Not saying that scum can't, but the way Iconeum is pushing the Janitor case registers on the townside to me.
Almost50
davesaz
(+40%) - Minor townread for the suggestion made in . Tbqh, not sure if this slot has done much better in terms of reads... I townread the self-voting shenanigans even if that isn't necessarily alignment indicative in general...
Ausuka
(+33%) - Minor townread because posts have been in general good, but nothing close to a solid read yet here. I'd also like to note that the fact they are willing to reconsider whether I am scum is probably town-motivated; I don't really see scum missing the golden opportunity that is wagoning me.
Lovebird
(-33%) - Very few posts. The first one was fine. The second one is technically fine, but not really useful. Then we have where he quotes a post that I interpret as an RVS vote from Ico and calls it scummy. is a non-answer to what I consider an otherwise valid question. Probably is your meta though to provide zero explanations which basically means I won't be able to read you at all this game.
Mutantdevle
(-38%) - Just look at how many of his first few posts deal almost entirely with the setup and express almost zero reads. See to . That is about 15 posts dealing entirely with the setup; tell me how that is NOT an issue. But, to be fair, he does finally present some reads in , and while I think they are fairly easy and "safe" reads to make, I can't exactly penalize him for it at the moment.
Beefster
Myloninja13
(-50%) - I am not a big fan of (role fishing? really?). Then we have . It is not necessarily a bad post, but the first line kinda confuses me (on an analysis level), and I'm not sure where Beefster is getting a Janitor/SIMYK scum team from in that post. After noticing only 3 posts though, I am not as confident in this read.
Lalendra
(-50%) - Has a few posts spanning to . Seems to have some kind of townread on SIMYK as of , but hasn't given anything substantial in terms of reads yet. I like The Worst's case against this slot in . I don't like their catchup posts ( for instance), and I feel that some of their interpretations are out-of-context or unfair.
The Janitor
(-56%) - First two posts of his really don't register well with me ( and ). Subsequent posts continue to not really be good. I don't like the wagon progression on this slot, so that is a plus for The Janitor.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Spoiler: How to read this readslist
Players are placed in different sections based on my confidence in the read expressed as a percentage. A positive percentage indicates that I leans towards town on a player whereas a negative percentage indicates I lean towards scum on a player. Please note that the Null an Neutral sections contain both townreads and scumreads and you must look a the sign of the percentage in parenthesis to determine which way I lean.

Confidence ratings are rough estimates and are relative to one another. In addition, they tend to be scored on a logarithmic scale versus a linear scale; in other words, the difference between 0% and 30% tends to be greater than ther difference between 30% and 60%.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 1135, Taly wrote:
Ircher wrote:
Okay, the Lalendra and Lovebird wagons need to consolidate into one wagon... I don't care if it is Lalendra or Lovebird that much, but I think I prefer the Lalendra wagon better tbh.

Reasons?
To have a viable counterwagon to my wagon; divided we fall, united we stand!
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Mathdino »

like i said, i'm saving my vote for the autohammer
consider me on ircher

VOTE: Janitor
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 613, Ircher wrote::
The Janitor (5) - Mathdino, Almost50, Iconeum, Beefster, mutantdevle

No real counterwagons; there is I guess Almost50 with 2 votes (SYMIK andd Brass) that was at three votes at the votecount.

:
The Janitor (4) - Almost50, Iconeum, Beefster, Ircher
Ircher (3) - SYMIK, Mathdino, mutantdevle

Also want to note that The Worst and Ausuka were on my wagon at some point between and .

Janitor's wagon has been around for quite some time, and never really dissolved.

:
The Janitor (3) - Iconeum, Beefster, Ircher
Ircher (3) - SYMIK, Mathdino, mutantdevle,
Lalendra (3) - Ausuka, the worst, Taly
Ausuka (2) - Lovebird, brassherald
Iconeum (1) - Almost50/davesaz

Not voting - Lalendra, The Janitor

So basically, there are no clear scumreads at this point and the game is basically at a standstill.

We have The Janitor wagon which has basically been here the entire game, and I don't think anyone has even once tried to derail the wagon directly. That kinda makes me uncomfortable about the wagon. I'm fine with Iconeum on the wagon but not so sure about Beefster.

Next, we have my wagon. I'm pretty sure Mathdino and mutant are not going to be moving off it anytime soon and while they do scumread me, I'm not sure how much is based off a general scum vibe from me and how much is because they did not like my entrance (not my first post but the subsequent ones) and do not like my personality/playstyle.

Then, we have the Lalendra wagon. At least two players that I more or less townread are on it... But I'm not sure if it will get anywhere. Like, I agree that Lalendra hasn't done much, but what is this wagon accomplishing?

Okay, now I find the Ausuka wagon a bit weird. Like, both Lovebird and brassherald haven't been in the game thread that much, and they seem quite comfortable on a wagon that hasn't and probably isn't going to go anywhere. Lovebird has been on it since , when a lot of people were on The Janitor's wagon. Brassherald joined by (which is admittedly a wide gap, but I do think that is around the time Brass started posting). They haven't moved off it since, and I don't think they have done a huge job of articulating exactly why they are on it to begin with.

It is also puzzling why Almost50 switched from voting themselves earlier to voteparking (perhaps the wrong word to use--too strong--but I'm using anyway) on Iconeum. I'm pretty sure around 60%-70% of the thread has expressed a strong disapproval of lynching Iconeum in general on D1, so I'm quite confident that I can say that this wagon is going nowhere. I'll have to go back, find, and reread the post where A50 switches vote though to see why they joined.

Finally, we have Lalendra and The Janitor not voting. Did lalendra ever express any kind of weekend V/LA (I mean, I would ask the same of brassherald, but they are at least voting) because there lack of presence is quite noticable. I feel they ought to have some kind of opinion by this point in the game. I know The Janitor has reads, and they have been working at catch up... But again, why are you not voting at the present time? I feel like I ought to give The Janitor the benefit of the doubt though--maybe they have been spending so much time catching up that they have not been able to spend some time to really consolidate their reads.
(For Taly's reference on my stance regarding The Janitor's wagon)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1131, Ircher wrote:
In post 1096, Ircher wrote:That was L-2, and it was an obvious parody of one of Ausuka's earlier posts.
In post 1097, Ircher wrote:
In post 1027, Ausuka wrote:have you even been reading my posts

i'm getting vigged anyway and once I get vigged nobody will care about my reads so i'm not inclined to spend a lot of time and effort detailing them
You still felt your vote on me was worthwhile even after this? I mean, if you have other reasons, then that's fine, but then that raises the question as to why you waited until the self-vote biz was finished and done to vote me.
I dont understand why it's related ? I voted after because I didnt feel like lolhammering.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Ircher »

Yes, but why couldn't you vote before. I'm sure you were on earlier today, well before I self-voted.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:09 pm

In post 1135, Taly wrote:I'm meaning I don't get what Ircher's stance on the Janitor wagon was, and that they didn't really lead up with much substance to the wagon there, if he thought that it dissipated quickly.
Soka! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Having now READ those conclusions I am now intersted in SEEING your follow up here! ^_^

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I havent been on all day besides random 10 second phone checks I was teaching for 8 hours and serving for 5 lol
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 613, Ircher wrote: We have The Janitor wagon which has basically been here the entire game, and I don't think anyone has even once tried to derail the wagon directly. That kinda makes me uncomfortable about the wagon. I'm fine with Iconeum on the wagon but not so sure about Beefster.
This is interesting because this is pretty much MY view of BOTH you and
Janitor's
wagons, and this is one of my solid reasons of townreading you both.

I haven't seen you try to combat your wagon that much, do you find validity in the reasons against you? And even so, where's your focus at the moment? There's not a lot of responses from you to the
Janitor
or the wagon on him from what I'm reading.

In , , and all the way up to this post, you were scumreading him and off little reason compared to the rest of this ISO.

Could you explain your read progression here, and where you're at with
Janitor
now?
In post 613, Ircher wrote: Then, we have the Lalendra wagon. At least two players that I more or less townread are on it... But I'm not sure if it will get anywhere. Like, I agree that Lalendra hasn't done much, but what is this wagon accomplishing?

Okay, now I find the Ausuka wagon a bit weird. Like, both Lovebird and brassherald haven't been in the game thread that much, and they seem quite comfortable on a wagon that hasn't and probably isn't going to go anywhere. Lovebird has been on it since , when a lot of people were on The Janitor's wagon. Brassherald joined by (which is admittedly a wide gap, but I do think that is around the time Brass started posting). They haven't moved off it since, and I don't think they have done a huge job of articulating exactly why they are on it to begin with.

It is also puzzling why Almost50 switched from voting themselves earlier to voteparking (perhaps the wrong word to use--too strong--but I'm using anyway) on Iconeum. I'm pretty sure around 60%-70% of the thread has expressed a strong disapproval of lynching Iconeum in general on D1, so I'm quite confident that I can say that this wagon is going nowhere. I'll have to go back, find, and reread the post where A50 switches vote though to see why they joined.

Finally, we have Lalendra and The Janitor not voting. Did lalendra ever express any kind of weekend V/LA (I mean, I would ask the same of brassherald, but they are at least voting) because there lack of presence is quite noticable. I feel they ought to have some kind of opinion by this point in the game. I know The Janitor has reads, and they have been working at catch up... But again, why are you not voting at the present time? I feel like I ought to give The Janitor the benefit of the doubt though--maybe they have been spending so much time catching up that they have not been able to spend some time to really consolidate their reads.
Where's your thinking with
Ausuka and Lovebird
right now? They haven't been present in the past few pages, yet I really like
Ausuka
going into depth about her thought process and I'm considering the
Lovebird
wagon at the moment because I feel like they've been lacking behind their insights and they're motives have been unclear despite the many pages of content so far in this game.

Janitor's
definitely posted more than
Lalendra
from what I've read; how do you feel about
Lalendra's
wagon progression and how it's been going up and down in favor?
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by the worst »

I think ircher is probs town
Discuss???

VOTE: lalendra
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Mathdino »

TW what exactly is your trajectory going to be if/when lalendra flips town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Janitor

gonna do this tomorrow sry
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1146, Mathdino wrote:TW what exactly is your trajectory going to be if/when lalendra flips town
Reconsider everything
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue May 08, 2018 8:31 pm

Post by davesaz »

Caught up to end of 41. Taly looks town. Long name with lots of complicated ascii art and random words in CAPS looks town.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord

Return to “Completed Open Games”