Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #5140 (isolation #600) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5130, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 5124, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think I've been pretty open about this. I've felt like his incessant pushing is pretty bad. Why do you feel like prodding me about it now and why don't you recall any of my previous statements about Mark?
I see that recent progression, that's why I asked for your read on him and how it's developing. When I say read, I'm looking for 'town' 'null' 'scum', which is why I asked. If you did specify an alignment, please link me to your post where you say that.
Currently a scumlean, thanks for specifying what you wanted.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5144 (isolation #601) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5141, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 5138, brassherald wrote:So, what you're saying is that Shaziro kills A50 because it doesn't make sense as a red or orange kill, and no other kills occur because Red and Orange I guess didn't do anything last night?
I am thinking red and orange shot Gamma and/or Joey.

Both are universally townread and commuter is a common fake claim if trying to avoid a night kill. Especially Gamma since his track can be used similar to a guilty if on someone like me or a VT claim.
Explain you're wording, are you calling me/thor town or scum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (isolation #602) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5145, Thor665 wrote:He's calling us likely NKs.
Reads very clear to me.
In the process of responding to this I realized the point Mark as making, and I understand. He's saying the scum thought one of us was faking. In that case I'd be the shot given Joey/Thor's claim is verified by Kokichi.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5160 (isolation #603) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5150, brassherald wrote:Screw it, I'm not waiting. Joey told me in the Neighborhood last night that he had commuted Night 2. Therefore, he had not commute on Night 3.

OTM's theory is full of shit.
Say what?! So Joey is nonconsecutive commuter? What does this mean for OTM's role's viability? I feel like it lend's credibility to OTM's claim.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5165 (isolation #604) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5158, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 5157, Ranmaru wrote:Simple, Orange scum never had kills in the first place.
If Orange never had any kills then how did three people die N1?
I agree with this question. If you think Orange scum don't have kills then wouldn't that necessitate me being scum, based on the Elbirn situation?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5166 (isolation #605) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5162, Ranmaru wrote:Weren't we in the agreement that Elbirn died due to his role, and not being shot?
No? Why have you been trusting me at all if you've been thinking this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5169 (isolation #606) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was the only person he left a clear crumb on, and I don't see him going off the rails.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5175 (isolation #607) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

If he were to target a person to permanently bodyguard I'd think he'd target brass given brass was confirmed so he wouldn't be dying to weak role.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5181 (isolation #608) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I keep letting that bit about my watch confirming Elbirn not visiting brass slip my mind for some reason. How could I forget something so important? I am such a fool!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5183 (isolation #609) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5182, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 5181, Gamma Emerald wrote:I keep letting that bit about my watch confirming Elbirn not visiting brass slip my mind for some reason. How could I forget something so important? I am such a fool!
Happens. It’s a complex setup everyone makes mistakes. Who do you think Elbrin visited?
Either they visited me, they left another crumb somewhere everyone missed, or Elbirn went for the second best pick for actual protecting with Joey
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5190 (isolation #610) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5189, OnTheMark wrote:If you want to argue that Klazam intentionally put an arrow on his back and then Shaziro can’t because mystical fairy dust good luck to you on that but I refuse to believe that there is no SK until someone explains why red can act suboptimally but Shaziro SK in your world can’t. Furthermore non conseq killing and others ascetic is valid. There’s other much more likely answers than Klazam made a suboptimal play.
What is this last line going on about?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5193 (isolation #611) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How does any shot draw attention to Klazam specifically?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5197 (isolation #612) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5196, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 5194, Ranmaru wrote:It all makes sense for Klazam to be the final red scum. It doesn't make sense for Shaziro to claim town vig, and then shoot himself in the foot. Klazam's play is red scum play (isn't here posting), Klazam's night kills point towards him (All were pushing him), His lack of interaction with Creature and vote, points him as final red scum. His interaction with Dunk, signifies as partners. Klazam killing in that way from the beginning, isn't shooting himself in the foot. Finally, you have stated Klazam as your top suspect for final red scum, so you should be able to see what I see.
It does if and only if Shaziro is the SK.
Klazam would not bring that much attention as it does shoot himself in the foot. Stating otherwise does not negate that fact. If something points to you being scum and you are scum you did your night actions wrong.
Are you saying we're *not* supposed to NKA?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5202 (isolation #613) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hmm. So who do you think red scum killed if you're thinking they're killing to survive, Mark?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5203 (isolation #614) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5201, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma, what's your read on Klazam right now? Would you care to vote him with me?
I think my vote is already there but just for insurance I guess
VOTE: Klazam
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5205 (isolation #615) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That is what I thought. As such either A50 was killed by Shaz or Orange, which means we need to determine id Orange has any reason to commit that kill.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5209 (isolation #616) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like I'm starting to trust you abit more here Mark. However I still don't believe Shaz is the best lynch. Even if he is SK I think as stated by others he's backed himself into a corner here. Either he tries to play the long con or hopes the kills don't line up in a way to incriminate him.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5214 (isolation #617) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

marshy and pidgey I forget, what are your world leaders?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5307 (isolation #618) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

need to replace out sorry
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5398 (isolation #619) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't seem to have been replace yet so I will state Ran's doubling back on the read on me feels a bit sketchy
And I haven't been hard defending mark at every turn, that's a flat out lie
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5401 (isolation #620) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm still replacing out but I do have a smidge of time to close things up
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5402 (isolation #621) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5298, Ranmaru wrote:Yes, I'm saying 2 man red team and 4 man orange team. Alright, I'll out it. The team would be [Varsoon, Mark, Gamma, Thor].
What? What about Shaz? How did that slip by?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5405 (isolation #622) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5299, Ranmaru wrote:Joey had resistance to giving a solid Titus read when he was interacting with me. Thor, had lurked to the point of actually being replaced. Gamma, has reacted badly to me saying Orange Scum had no kills and that I thought Elbirn died via his role. Scum have resistance to the Mark lynch. This is a scum stall, which funnily, I would hear from Gamma, but he's not here to say that.
Because 1) I was absent (nice job manipulating) and 2) I didn't think of it that way. I didn't notice any major activity breaks.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5406 (isolation #623) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5404, Ranmaru wrote:Also, that's not where you left off from. There's still something I want you to react to.
What then? I've read from the last post I made.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5410 (isolation #624) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5301, Ranmaru wrote:The reason why Joey has been so forceful with early massclaim was because Varsoon, the rolecop, died early. The reason why they aren't killing Brass, is because they have scum with him in a neighborhood, whispering sweet lies in his ears. The reason why they killed A50, was to implicate Klazam, and to implicate both religion spreaders, who are both town. Joey claimed commuter to hide the fact he won't ever die, as scum.
Do you really think Joey had that planned out since he was neighborized?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5413 (isolation #625) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5217, Ranmaru wrote:
Why Titus & Mark are Orange Scum
:

Titus's vote on Gamma is weird, here: #49. I ask her why she voted Gamma, and this is her response: #251. She doesn't give a convincing reason to be on Gamma, which reads as fake. In her #299, she responds to me but not to my entire substance. I feel like she couldn't actually respond, so that was part of why she was posting less during mid game of D1. Her #460 didn't have a solid conclusion for leaving Gamma. In her #521, she responds to Pidgey's town read of me, which stinks of scum trying to shoot down correct town reads by giving a counter point. Titus follows Varsoon in her #619, which is her orange mate. In her #1000 she states she was busy, but I think it's more her motivation. She started early and seemed to be steering things and then didn't do much afterwards, which shows she was only doing it for show. Her #3399 isn't believable, she hasn't really had much progression there, she voted Gamma after Chara did, but never really stated why nor has she stated a confident read. Again, it seemed like it was for show.

Mark's #4340 is weird. To me it seems like he was aware of the thread and when he sees myself start catching up. His #4345 feels disingenuous to me. He asks me for my current thoughts, and I give them and that just seems like such a calculated response. After I have interacted with him about it, he's never gave a conclusion on me, and gave this response to why: #5131. He states I would sort myself out later, clearly leaves out a read so that he can come back to that later. #5176 #5177 Here, after being proved wrong that Shaziro cannot be SK, Mark finally moves to me without any solid reasoning or backing whatsoever. This is the definition of backing down, but at an opportunistic time. Let's rewind, he's had me as 'you'll be sorted later' for this very opportunity that he might be proved wrong. Now, this all reads as him not caring to actually determine alignment, but rather pick and choose a target, and tunnel, until it's not feasible to push anymore and switch when it's time. It doesn't seem organic to me. It would be in Orange's best interest to avoid a red scum lynch, and this is what it seems like Mark is doing. Either push Shaziro or anyone not Klazam.

FOS: MARK
I feel like this is strong case but I want to give Mark a chance for now. Why were you pressing me about this when you said you wanted Klazam first?
Also I see you there and yeah the things about me took my interest but I'll comment on what I can.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5414 (isolation #626) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5412, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 5410, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you really think Joey had that planned out since he was neighborized?
No because Varsoon the Rolecop, died without warning.
I'm talking about the commuter claim.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5415 (isolation #627) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5314, Ranmaru wrote:I am more confident in Mark being scum right now. I was saying take care of Mark first in case I'm wrong. If anything, at least note that there was a stall most recently from Thor and Gamma. Keep that in mind at least.
Inactivity is no stall. Nice manipulation of the facts.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5418 (isolation #628) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5361, OnTheMark wrote:
In post 5354, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 5352, brassherald wrote:So, the fact that you were scum read, and the engagement on a scum read of yours which was not Gamma means that Gamma and Thor are partners?

That makes no sense to me. Your entire read relies upon Mark being scum, but I guess Orange scum?

Why is Gamma scum?
Orange Scum. Gamma is scum due to meta. He's been tip-toeing around Mark. His reaction to me saying Orange Scum had no kills was bad. He was content with leaving his vote on Klazam, when as town he'd be more reluctant to vote with me. In Team Mafia White Flag he was obvious town, and he wasn't as willing to vote with me, and he was saying obv townie things. Early game he was playing carefully, because he was scum. Simple as that.
Lol no.

This isn’t a thing.

Gamma hates scum by meta and if Gamma was scum with Titus, gamma would have “conf!town”ed Titus and Titus just ran with it. It’s Titus’s MO (as well as mine) as scum to get universally townread. Titus if given the power to manipulate can and will at every moment.
I do not hte scum, I simply dislike it. Also I would aim to try to get my team rather than myself farther along if I were scum fyi.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5419 (isolation #629) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5374, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma's meta is
not
exactly like White Flag. I will go on the record here.
While I will state this is true, keep in mind my play for WF was doctored somewhat to be less abrasive with older players.
Anyway my overall take on Ran's turn on me is that it is completely non-sensical, though maybe it comes from town because she hasn't taken the time to give an explanation for what shaz's part in all this is.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5420 (isolation #630) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5383, Ranmaru wrote:Otherwise, how else does the mod balance a Vig, and two scum teams?
I've seen a 48p game with 2 scumteam an sk a vig and a vig shot, along with daykilling roles
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5422 (isolation #631) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Because they object and think that's the best way to object
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5426 (isolation #632) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Yes I'd try to conf!town titus, most likely
hate versus dislike was because hate is a strong word
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5428 (isolation #633) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5416, Ranmaru wrote:I like to bounce reads and at the time, I was fine with your slot. Your absence actually made me want Mark more, actually. Gamma, why did you not post for 72 hours? Are you usually V/LA weekends? Why are you replacing?
didn't post because no access
not usually vla weekends
I've been making do with school computers but now I am out any reliable access to the site
reads are you town, klazam probscum, mark possibly town, thor should be given a chance with olympics
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5429 (isolation #634) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5427, Ranmaru wrote:
In post 5422, Gamma Emerald wrote:Because they object and think that's the best way to object
Mark, can you explain what Gamma means here?
woul;d you like me to?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5765 (isolation #635) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5707, Maestro wrote:Because I already had somebody for Gamma's slot and was waiting on him to forward his Role PM because I never had it to begin with...? Things sucked for everybody this game, my dude.
Sorry for not forwarding in time
I technically won...? idk
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5766 (isolation #636) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5734, Kokichi Oma wrote:finally this game ended. i think my reads were pretty good this game bur chara had me fooled
I mean you had decent reason to suspect me but it was bad spec so I'll just say "improve your spec" and call it good.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5767 (isolation #637) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5740, Elbirn wrote:Oh this game ended

I have no real idea what transpired after I died, I threw a hail Mary hoping to guilty varsoon and then peace out

But then varsoon was shot anyway
Oh that was your target what
You left no crumbs about it whatsoever
So where did Orange shoot?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5768 (isolation #638) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5761, Thor665 wrote:I've only ever pulled a Cop role once, so it might be your only time ever.
Or you could be like me and scum roles and manage what feels like 50/50 :lol:
I've rolled cop quite a few times so I feel like the universe has a habit of turning us toward specific roles
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5796 (isolation #639) » Thu May 10, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shout outs of my own

Varsoon: maybe next time don't multiball spec in public off of your scumteam being too small? I mean it doesn't even work that well, see code geass mafia for a failure in that department kinda
Nero Cain: I think we just don't get along. You seem to have certain preconceptions of me. I won't avoid you but I'll try to keep that in mind.
LaserGuy: Sorry about you having to replace into a lynch, I feel like I've been in your shoes but can't remember when. Hope to play with you here sometime in the future
brassherald: Good job making it through this. When I saw you were hated I kinda flipped my shit
BuJaber: Well done here but you kina need to be careful with interactions with possible scum maybe.
Kokichi Oma: Yeah sorry for not trusting you. I figured you were softing commuter but even with that I was still not in a good mood because the full role does not cc a shot of that role.
Creature: You know what you did wrong.
Chara: You did well making it as far as you did. Too bad brass thought you were worth a shot.
Elbirn: Maybe drop some clearer crumbs? other than that I think you were okay.
Klazam: Isn't this the secnd time I've been on your ass with you being town? I need to fix that
OnTheMark: You did well, you never had me completely fooled but you had me hoping.
Titus: Honestly me being onto you was probably just gut feeling: I had nothing conclusive on you I feel.
Shaziro: I think your play was fine here.
ActionDan: Um sorry? I kinda forget what you did here.
Thor665: Thanks for filling in for Joey til the end
Joey_: Thanks for keeping notes on the games events throughout while you were here.
Dunkerdoodles: Yeah no I was absolutely right on you pushing against the Creature lynch incriminating you.
pidgey: You did well early I feel. whatever you had in mind then work with it.
Jodaxq: Nice to know I was right to trust you. Our roles just felt so complementary.
Almost50: Sorry for pushing you for a claim that kinda feels stupid in hindsight
marshy: Good job making it as far as you did but compared to pidgey your cred was probably lacking
Ranmaru: Thanks for coming in at the clutch. While your theories were pretty wild you at least had conviction this time.
Pine: Yeah sorry for not trusting you but honestly it kinda felt like the same thing that went down with everHope went down here.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5798 (isolation #640) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

"Sorry Gamma, I really did feel like you were scum. I guess you were more cautious because of your PR? Also, your 'i feel ur case on mark is strong but i wanna give him a chance' did kinda feel scummy. I would say try to be more solid with your stances dude. And be more proactive. Basically I want you to play like the WF as town forever. If you do I promise you I will put my life on the line for your slot. (Hopefully you're not scum when u do that lol)"

Idk I guess I might've been cautious because of it. I definitely feel like I was taking more of a backseat here, that may explain things.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5799 (isolation #641) » Thu May 10, 2018 8:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 5797, Klazam wrote:Gamma- i think i just play a bit scummy. was always on the chopping block for the town.. Think that's a me-thing that needs to be fixed.
Whenever there's a player who seems to be on the chopping block a lot I try to make notes of it. You're among those people now
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”