Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5743 (isolation #200) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 5724, Chara wrote:i'm glad you think i did well enough to be "robbed", marshy. :>
town outplayed us, and i think there were some subpar night actions choices from both scumteams. personally i think i did well dodging investigations and protectives, but not taking out the IC when i had the chance on... i can't remember which night.
lolno

you completely outplayed most of this game. i think everybody had you as like top 3 townies for most of the game. you were only shot cuz of my conversion. had i known that it would affect you negatively i would not hav done it

thats not to say that town played badly cuz they didnt. im just saying there are many situations where you would hav won and i think its kind of a shame that you didnt when most people wrote you off too easily and you were only killed cuz of role shenanigans no one knew about

we should hav lynched klazam on d4 or 5 or whatever the fuck it was. after that mark and i probably go down. you might b able to slip in a mislynch and take the game home or at least go to lylo/mylo
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5744 (isolation #201) » Tue May 08, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by marshy »

that said im not sure how much of that % is you playing very well and how much that % was town throwing a universal townread on you d1 too easily. hard to say

why did you shoot varsoon btw?
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5778 (isolation #202) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by marshy »

lolpidgey

yeah this was a fun lineup. id play more here but the days are too long for me. it was fun at times tho and i did enjoy the playerbase

and yeah ran dunk was fuckin hilarious i lold so many times @ that guys posts. his 1 line debate with gamma was some of the most intellectually stimulating battle of wits i hav ever had the good fortune of witnessing

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”