Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

In post 699, Ouroboros wrote:ETL you have displayed absolutely zero respect for my reads earlier, my scumread on Ventriloquist or my own ability to look into the wagon.
If you don't understand why I am scumreading the slot then you certainly shouldn't be saying shit about me being oblivious to the development of the wagon.
I echo the same general ideas that Alchemist had about the way they talk to me being extremely scum leaning but I have very specific ideas here as opposed to Alchemist's vague idea.

Also in defense of Ventriloquist, you've cited MWNN and RMOJ as your reasons for opposing the wagon development.
This doesn't pan out well because although they are voting, neither of their votes are particularly enthusiastic in a way that signifies that they couldn't be scum bussing.

RealMenOnlyJungle has several times after he joined the wagon tried to be like HEY LETS WAGON VERYLAZY INSTEAD.
MWNN took a lot of prompting and comments about his likeliness of being aligned with Ventriloquist before he decided to vote there and hasn't specifically pushed it himself.

Your engagement with me has also been fundamentally monodirectional: rather than trying to understand why my read is what it is you've gotten mad at me for not sharing your reads and been like HEY YOU SHOULD BE READING THIS INSTEAD. I'm not going to claim to be perfect town. But when you make a list of people who can read you and then say that you're a better scum player it makes me extremely skeptical of your ability to fairly judge how good you are: there is literally no one on this site who can claim that they can read me among several people who have told me they've read every single game I've played, and I have one of the largest bodies of work of anyone on this site.

I'm not townreading lazy worth shit: it's completely null. I simply think that the wagon on them is highly liable to be a scum counterwagon.
When bad town starts running the game, it becomes clear that we have already lost.
Don't fail to make any mental effort to appreciate why I'm scumreading a slot then call me bad town for faiing to scumread it, assuming you're town.

Never, ever, ever fail to lynch this slot tomorrow if (when) Ventriloquist flips scum. Don't cop them, don't investigate them, don't discuss with them, just quicklynch them.
Pagetopping this.
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE »

if ventriloquist flips town I’m sending you to the gym to become a REAL MAN
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

In post 648, verylazy wrote:he was awkward and scummy tonally
Ick.

I hate tone reads. They're basically like gut reads and a lynch-bait thing to have as the foundation of your scum read on someone.
In post 648, verylazy wrote:I don't have a huge amount of scumreads so far this game. One of wilky and tchill is probably scum, MWNN is scummy too and probably more so than wilky at this point. Unsure what to make of the impossibear and jungle thing.
So...? Let me summarize this so that I can understand it....

Wilky is probs scum cause of awkward and "scummy" tone, but TChill might be scum too! But MWNN is scummier than Wilky (and probably TChill?), but I'm still vote sitting on TChill all the
way from
PAGE ONE RVS
!

And then, there's this...
In post 648, verylazy wrote:for what it's worth this probably means tchill and mwnn aren't both scum.
Ghost

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Wraith »

You know it's a good sign for the town when players are more concerned with figuring out hydra/alt identities than scum.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE »

down to wagon this as well^
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Wraith »

Come at me like I'm fucking Baron Nashor
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

ISO'd lazy's posts again - specifically following their push on TChill.

@lazy

So your page one RVS vote on TChill was just RVS, but then became a push once TChill hard claimed Hider and now you want more information from him. Is that correct? Why is TChill's role name important to find out?

Ghost

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 703, Wraith wrote:You know it's a good sign for the town when players are more concerned with figuring out hydra/alt identities than scum.
Are you even reading the same game?
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by Impossibear »

Sorry to disappoint, Raybells, but that's not gonna work this game.

1st of all, ETL doesn't know you, so expecting her to put faith in your reads is frankly the stupidest response you've had in years.
2nd of all, if you're wrong on Vent, I want you to promise me you'll take a long and hard look at Tchill. I went back and saw something that might imply Ventscum->Tchilltown, so I'm personally fine with flipping Vent first, but I'm waiting on ETL to read the post I just left her in our PT to make sure we're in agreement. If so, she can post what I think you saw wrt Vent and play along today.
3rd of all, if you're right on Vent, who else (other than me, obv) is scum?
4th, I'm gonna quote you in the postgame and laugh my ass off when you publicly admit you can't read me worth shit.

Now I'm legit going to do work. If I log back into ms tonight, someone shoot me.
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 707, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 703, Wraith wrote:You know it's a good sign for the town when players are more concerned with figuring out hydra/alt identities than scum.
Are you even reading the same game?
Yeah, there's only so much I care to comment upon
Show

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 684, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 503, Impossibear wrote:At first, I thought the argument Maria was making against Nero was kind of lame and suggested to me an ulterior agenda. Nero's reaction matched what I was thinking. I hadn't liked many of Maria's posts to begin with and Nero's posts came across to me like aggravated town.

After speaking with Jingle about that particular interaction, I agree with him that both sides are rather NAI. Jingle says that kind of logic is par for the course for Maria, and after thinking about it some more, I could see Nero having that reaction as either alignment. The aggressive tone of the reaction specifically could definitely come from scum, but I had been leaning more towards town on that as I originally felt.

In short, they're both actually pretty null as I can't decide if it's alignment-indicative at all now.
Tone-wise I'm Townreading Maria. The sheep onto Nero while ignoring Ram seemed sketchy, but since I was Townreading her before that I'm willing to give benefit of the doubt when she says she was waiting for something. Also the original position is something that could come from either Town or scum so it didn't change my read.

For Nero, it looks like he was the one putting words in Maria's mouth while accusing her of doing the same. It was possible he just misunderstood her posts, but when he attacked her join date it felt like a cheap shot to me and to say it was deflection when Maria called him on it was some bull. It felt like Nero just wanted to attack and push Maria rather than engage her in good faith.
I mean, there was maybe a little misunderstanding on my part.
In post 259, MariaR wrote:without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
like this is not something I'm thinking or have expressed an opinion on it. I know 2 town roles, maybe 4 since I'm coming around to the idea of using two millers. Its not enough for me to know whether or not the town is weak or strong and I can't tell you about the nature of the scumteam.
How is that NOT putting words into my mouth?

I had felt like her quoting my was a misrep of the usage of the word weak there and her trying to claim that I'm calling hiders weak and thus the town weak.

She's basicly sheeping Dunn here but adding on some strongly worded hot air. If she thinks I'm scummy that I felt it was a very strong possibility that one of Dave or Tchill was scum that got CCed/fakeclaimed then fine but she's trying hard to make it seem like she's not sheeping Dunn. I don't really understand why she thinks I think
In post 259, MariaR wrote:without thinking if that's the case town has to have some great stuff or scum are underpowered etc etc.
and why it makes sense to you. Explain it to me like I'm 3.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 611, MariaR wrote:Wilky
your top scum read is town as fuck Wilky while you also blasted me for thinking that there's scum in the fake claimers? This is hypocritical as fuck.

In post 674, Ramcius wrote:
GiF
my vote should be on Nero
y aren't you trying to engage me or talk about my content or anything?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Pfft, he was too worried voting you for lurking to ask you questions let alone talk about your content

/quit indefinitely
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who r you voting rn?

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Wraith.
I was thinking about voting Ram earlier but changed my mind.

/quit indefinitely
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 634, Ouroboros wrote:I backed off on Ventriloquist because I regretted actually showing that scumread because I wanted to see how he'd develop without me doing anything.

I later decided I was sure enough that he was scum and I just went for it.
Easy to say after the fact.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Ouroboros »

Sure, I guess.

Do you think I'm too incompetent as scum to have a clear linear read progression?

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:26 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 711, Nero Cain wrote:
GiF
i would, but there's hardly anything to engage in your ISO
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed May 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

sorry guys life has been a little hectic. will do my best to catch up soon.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 3:53 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.05
Tchill13 (2):
verylazy, davesaz
wilky (1):
Tchill13
Ramcius (2):
wilky, Ventriloquist
Nero Cain (2):
Dunnstral, Ramcius
MariaR (1):
Nero Cain
Ventriloquist (6):
Ouroboros, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, ManWithNoName, MariaR, Wraith, Alchemist21
ManWithNoName (1):
Ankamius
Wraith (2):
Impossibear, Kaede Akamatsu

Not Voting:
hebichan

With
alive,
to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2018-05-20 12:33:41)
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:17 am

Post by davesaz »

Kaede
: What's your impression of and ? I'll look through your iso to see if you said anything about them but wanted to also see what your current view is.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 4:20 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 190, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 157, davesaz wrote:I agree with all the hider discussion on this page. And TChill is not behaving the same way he did in previous games where we were town together.
VOTE: TChill
Please don't use meta to read me. I remember playing with you a long time ago. I'm always adjusting my game.
We've played together very recently.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 717, Ramcius wrote:
GiF
Well its hard to post content with all that lurking that I'm doing.

but real talk: That's not true and you know it.

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 722, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 717, Ramcius wrote:
GiF
Well its hard to post content with all that lurking that I'm doing.

but real talk: That's not true and you know it.
UNVOTE:

I doubt i can get anything more from you, if no one else is joining me, but i'll keep eye on you
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 7:54 am

Post by wilky »

Wow, i've got a lot to catch up on. Will catch up at some point tonight.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”