Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5800 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Jodaxq »

Haha after reading through the PTs I realize how much of a ghost I was this game. I don't think I was mentioned, at all, in any of them. I know I've said it several times now but I am very sorry for my inactivity and I will be more active in future games.

I was certainly expecting to get killed at some point with me being an investigative (and arguably the more townie of them), and I'm still surprised that I was not. Unfortunately I didn't really do anything with my role either so lol.

Good game, everyone. Despite everything I wouldn't hesitate to play with any of you again.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5801 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Klazam »

You cleared gamma for me so there’s that
Jodaxq
Jodaxq
Goon
Jodaxq
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5802 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Jodaxq »

Maestro, I appreciate you a ton for taking over as the mod for this game. It couldn't have been easy and I apologize for making things harder by not responding to you in a timely manner. Thank you for being accommodating to me time-wise
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5803 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5793, pidgey wrote:Nero Cain - i remember you used to hate me years ago until i changed my playstyle to not being an idiot so it was fun to have a friendly game again! Im sorry i couldnt convert you to the one true religion, el jesus
I really don't remember that. True, I have pretty low opinions of most players but I don't remember hating you and I vaguely remember you being pretty decent.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5804 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:20 am

Post by brassherald »

Nero has expressed that I am not a good player. For the record.

(I don't disagree, I get lucky alot)
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5805 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5793, pidgey wrote:Thor665 (*) Joey_ I didnt wanna use meta but the only other time ive selfvoted i was town and you were scum thor lol, you probably dont remember since you play a million games
In post 5688, Thor665 wrote:Self votes are pretty much just a claim of scum
or poor game skill
Vote appropriately.
:wink:

Seriously though, stop self voting.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5806 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5803, Nero Cain wrote:I have pretty low opinions of most players.
The only player I look up for is Almost50.
:P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5807 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5804, brassherald wrote:Nero has expressed that I am not a good player. For the record.

(I don't disagree, I get lucky alot)
man it was nothing personal. I just haven't been wowed like Alisae has. sry I made u mad.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5808 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5806, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5803, Nero Cain wrote:I have pretty low opinions of most players.
The only player I look up for is Almost50.
:P
Well, you are taller than me.

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5809 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:27 am

Post by brassherald »

I genuinely do not think I'm that good. I'm temperamental, I don't play well early games, I lose interest partway through. I legitimately only make it to the end game to do these big moments because I don't think the scum ever see me as a threat.

Oh, and my scum game sucks.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5810 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:35 am

Post by brassherald »

I'm also totally going to bring up that comment every time I win a game and you are around, Nero, because I'm an ass.
Titus
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her/hers
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her/hers

Post Post #5811 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5805, Thor665 wrote:
In post 5793, pidgey wrote:Thor665 (*) Joey_ I didnt wanna use meta but the only other time ive selfvoted i was town and you were scum thor lol, you probably dont remember since you play a million games
In post 5688, Thor665 wrote:Self votes are pretty much just a claim of scum
or poor game skill
Vote appropriately.
:wink:

Seriously though, stop self voting.
There are rare instances where a self-vote is appropriate. When your flip mod confirms the last scum, and there's only one mislynch to spare.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5812 (ISO) » Thu May 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

I read the neighbor QT.

Lol sorry didn't mean to annoy you brass but you did seem like you weren't really putting that much effort but I forgive you cuz you were busy

Thor sorry for making you stretch yourself but I really do appreciate you joining and it helped me and others enjoy the game as you are always a nice presence to have in a game
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5813 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:25 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 5811, Titus wrote:There are rare instances where a self-vote is appropriate. When your flip mod confirms the last scum, and there's only one mislynch to spare.
I'll agree that there are certain interesting PR and setup based instances where that comes up.
Since they represent less than .01% of self votes however... ;)
In post 5812, Ranmaru wrote:Thor sorry for making you stretch yourself but I really do appreciate you joining and it helped me and others enjoy the game as you are always a nice presence to have in a game
No worries, both ended up in pretty strong wins for my team (though I assuredly played much better in the other than I did here...here my play was pretty wonky till I caught up) so really it just boosts my record and swells my ego, so it all turned out perfectly :lol:
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5814 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:53 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 5812, Ranmaru wrote:I read the neighbor QT.

Lol sorry didn't mean to annoy you brass but you did seem like you weren't really putting that much effort but I forgive you cuz you were busy

Thor sorry for making you stretch yourself but I really do appreciate you joining and it helped me and others enjoy the game as you are always a nice presence to have in a game
Just to let you know, I don't hold anything personally against you, I haven't read the thread since it was active so I don't recall my comments, really. I just tend to say what I am thinking at the very moment I'm thinking them.

It's why I would not be a good politician, I don't sugar coat much, and usually spur of the moment things like that can definitely be out of line. So, I'm sorry if any of my comments sound mean spirited, it is no hard feelings coming from me towards anyone.

Though, I stand by the lynch of Kiana, who has since been banned for basically being a ban dodging troll.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #5815 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Thor665 »

I suspect it was your commentary that she was pressuring you to be more active - it happened during that random therapy session we had. ;)
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5816 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 4:32 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 5815, Thor665 wrote:I suspect it was your commentary that she was pressuring you to be more active - it happened during that random therapy session we had. ;)
Right, right.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”