Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #200) » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2180, Venmar wrote:
In post 2042, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2035, Nero Cain wrote:Whoever speculated that religion works like a fruit vendor and AD's post about religion based resolutions...there's a happy medium between the two.
Well you know what we can do?
@Mod can scum use a personal action and perform the night kill during the same night generally?
No.
In post 2322, Venmar wrote:
In post 2293, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2174, Venmar wrote:
In post 1848, Chara wrote:
Venmar: i read that as the bodyguard works night 2 onward, but could Elbirn have bodyguarded someone on night 1 and died that way?
No. Elbirn's role would not have protected on Night 1, but would have Night 2 and onwards.

(Votecount on the way)
If Elbirn targeted scum would he have died by weak modifier?
If Elbirn's Night 1 target was not a member of the town, then he would have died.
like these are just "LOOK AT ME IM DOING THINGS!"

The first question is just kinda useless. It also doesn't really seem to have anything to do with what I was talking about.

The second one is just dumb. Like he already knew what the weak modifier does so I don't see town him asking that.

I'm either super conf biased or he's scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #201) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hey Gamma, I have a real quick question: Do you think Dunk flipping scum makes Koki not red scum at the very least?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #202) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2398, Gamma Emerald wrote:It means he was pouring gasoline on a potential koki
lynch
In post 2398, Gamma Emerald wrote:how the fuck do you get "pouring gasoline for his
mislynch
"
:igmeou:

Like, I guess its possible that I'm not really understanding you or something here but I'm not really getting what the point of was then. Like its, the exact same logic as Bujaber but you are saying that you were NOT parroting b/c you worked out the logic on your own. Like, in my mind is fairly suspicious that you were agreeing that Koki should be flipped first and isn't that just kinda talking out of both sides of your mouth?
In post 2403, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like this is such a goddamned lie about my activity it makes me sad you would do such things, you pitiful man. Sure I asked these questions, but I've also been engaging, giving and pushing my reads, and actually participating in the general discussion. That would be plainly evident, but it seems you choose to leave that part out.
holy misrep batman! My post had nothing do do with your level of activity.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #203) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2428, brassherald wrote:And no to Nero today, my town read on him has slipped big time.
y?
In post 2478, Almost50 wrote:tldr; there's a theoretical chance Dunker was shot by the Orange teamm but if this is the case then the members of that team need to retire from playing Mafia after this game.
I mean, orange scum could have just misread Dunk.
In post 2478, Almost50 wrote:Care to share with the crowd which of us tunneled Gamma in that game to the point of faking a guilty on him and which wasn't even on his lynch wagon? He WAS scum in that game.
I'm big enough to admit that Gamma flew under my radar.
In post 2482, Shaziro wrote:and being pretty much positive you're a scumfuck who stooped real fucking low and then realized he'd gone too far, which would be why you stepped off. I appreciate that you at least realized when it was time to step off.
Is this about me? B/c my active lurking accusation had 100% nothing to do with activity and everything to do with your content. Scum focusing on setup/mechanics spec in lieu of scumhunting is a thing. I mean sure, town getting sore and bent out of shape when they get scum read is a thing but I think scum getting angry is also a thing so unlike Joey I'm not town reading you for it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #204) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like why can't Gamma just not be red scum that saw Bujaber pushing a koki's alignment=Dunk's alignment and wanted to reinforce that idea?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (isolation #205) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2504, Gamma Emerald wrote:you still lied about the fact that I'd been doing much more than ask the mod questions.
ummm ok...

like "hey these questions he asked are useless and scummy"=//="gamma is doing nothing but asking stupid useless questions."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2508 (isolation #206) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ehhhh...its a little nit picky on your part but I guess I could see you go "Nero is accusing me of trying to look busy but I'm super active. FUCK THAT NOISE!" Like maybe accusing you of being
LAMIST
would have been more accurate, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #207) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2505, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2502, Nero Cain wrote:Like why can't Gamma just not be red scum that saw Bujaber pushing a koki's alignment=Dunk's alignment and wanted to reinforce that idea?
...didn't you say I was orange earlier...
As for actually refuting this I'll repeat myself:
Why do I push Dunker like I did if we were scum buddies, especially with Creature already essentially gone?
I wanted to add clapping emoji but they broke the site sooooo
I changed my mind?

scum pushing each other and distancing from each other is a thing. I believe I read something about you interacting with your scumbuds as scum with you refuting and saying that you no longer bus. Can you answer my question now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #208) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2499, Nero Cain wrote:Hey Gamma, I have a real quick question: Do you think Dunk flipping scum makes Koki not red scum at the very least?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #209) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ran was never super active to begin with.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #210) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2527, Jodaxq wrote:I buy the arguments for a town Gamma and definitely want to give him another night to provide results. I think Nero's push is bad
What arguments are those?

All I remember seeing is an argument that we shouldn't lynch a claimed JOAT today. I feel like the JOAT claim is a little sketch. Like dude got tracked so he had to claim something that was plausible and the "WAIT I'M NOT A WATCHER!" Kinda gives him a little wiggle room. I also feel like he totally should have waited to use his watch when Brass wasn't protected. I still feel like his content is confusing and potentially scum motivated.

Me being wrong isn't a foregone conclusion but the wagon on him feels mostly town so what: Am I just wrong and scum are sheeping me? Gamma hasn't really talked about this either and it's shortsighted at best.

There's also a potential guilty.

What made you track Gamma?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2534 (isolation #211) » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like if we are not lynching Gamma today b/c lol pr claim. Then I'd like to lynch in

Shaziro
ActionDan

and maybe Klazam depending on a reread

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (isolation #212) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HEAL: brass2x

I'm pretty sick again so I'll be v/la for the next 2 or 3 days.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (isolation #213) » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2583, Shaziro wrote:I am now 100% Confident that one of A50, Pidgey, and Marshy is scum.
Yet you offer no opinion on who the scum is here.
In post 2607, Shaziro wrote:Why are you assuming 2 scum teams of 3 rather than 3 teams of 2?
:igmeou:

this needs death guys.

vote:Shaziro

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (isolation #214) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2656, BuJaber wrote:Also it is likely that since nero chose to go after shaz at this point in the game we're looking at a TvS.
????

At the same time, I could see a science team without a religious spreader. Joey is right too.
IF
there's a religious spreader scum there's only a 33% chance to correctly lynch. Let the info prs whittle it down.

I feel like a guy who wanted to flip Koki to tell us Dunks alignment shouldn't really have a say in who we flip. :evil:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #215) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2661, Klazam wrote:Oh and why im tryign to force it? You guys are talkign about hanging a GOD DAMN NEAR CONFTOWN player. stopdat.jpg
We've also moved on so you can stop whiteknighting him now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2720 (isolation #216) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2690, Gamma Emerald wrote:The first point is alright but I don't really see the problem with thinking it's 3of2
3 or 4 man teams seems like it would be more plausible. Suggesting that there are maybe 3 teams seems like an attempt to not hunt a bigger team. For example, we have 2 dead red, in his proposal, we'd be not hunting any other red scum and that doesn't make any sense to me. Or it being a slip is also a possibility. Also, wasn't Varsoon pushing that there are two teams of 3? Why does he ignore that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #217) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2710, Maestro wrote:Religious Gold especially must be eliminated or examined, as it is an affront to Gods and Kings to have effigies made from impure or ill-gotten materials.
I mean, it sounds like a good reason to ban it all together, no?

Like, maybe Gold is what gives them their ability and banning it would 'cause their religion spread cease tonight so banning it would atleast tell us what it does, atleast if the former theory is correct.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #218) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HEAL: ban ivory
HEAL: ban gold

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #219) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no. The gold we are banning is a luxury resource and there's nothing to suggest the other stuff so OR says no.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (isolation #220) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What I think overall is that luxuries are tied to roles somehow so maybe a ban is like a one night roleblock?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (isolation #221) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

All religious spreaders need to target different ppl tonight. Claim in thread so there's no overlap.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2732 (isolation #222) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is Ran the last read scum? I wanted to relook at him b/c I think he's lurking horribly right now.

In parts of , , and he's defending Gamma. For the town cred?
In post 269, Ranmaru wrote:
Elbirn
>
Creature
>
Nero Cane
] SCUM
Does he sandwich his scumbuddy between two town? His vote on me makes me think this could be the classic push town, bus buddy scenario.
In post 269, Ranmaru wrote:he's voting Dunk and not doing much with it
this is a little chainsawy I think

In post 270, Ranmaru wrote:Marshy: Move your vote from Dunk, Nero is voting him and you FOS him. Vote with me.
and here he's actually trying to get votes off scum and onto town so :igmeou:

Of course, the one thing that makes me question is that if Ran were scum he could just stay on me and not vote Creature. Although, he'd look terrible for sitting on me and not Creature and my lynch wasn't exactly the path of least resistance.

After this, he starts hard pushing Creature so obviously, you guys are gonna say that no way he's red scum but dude is gonna get bussed, or at least I'd be super surprised if he wasn't.

and then there's
In post 825, Ranmaru wrote:Klazam > Nero Cain > Creature ] SCUM

Unvote; Vote: Nero Cain
Like he has Creature as a higher scum read but wants to vote not Creature? Last ditch effort to try to get a not Creature lynch?

Going with the "creature got bussed theory"
In post 1672, Venmar wrote:Kokichi Oma, Nero Cain, Almost50, Chara, marshy, Shaziro, Ranmaru, Gamma Emerald
I doubt koki is red scum. I mean, like I told Bujaber, the Dunk voted his scumbuddy for WC isn't totally terrible but I think its tinfoil and thus wrong. A50 is confirmed not red scum as is Marshy (assuming he's telling the truth) So rn my theory is that there's scum that bussed Creature in Chara, marshy, Shaziro, Ranmaru, Gamma Emerald with Shaz/Ran as my top choices.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2736 (isolation #223) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are there any other reasons that you think koki is scum or is it solely based on Dunk voting her? B/c I think its more likely his vote was to buddy her than to vote his buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2738 (isolation #224) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

a penny for your thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #225) » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I meant about but ok, I can see your reasoning for Kianna.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (isolation #226) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2741, BuJaber wrote:Dunk's vote
Koki's jokes about evilness and scumminess
Fact I don't remember any of his SR's without having to ISO him. He doesn't seem very forceful with his opinions.
His weird distrust of titus from the start for no clear reason.

Admittedly I haven't ISO'd him in a long time. But I realize he's not a viable lynch because there's not enough votes for it so I'm not concerned with sorting him for the time being.
like I said, I think Dunks vote was more buddyish than trying to get their scumbuddy elected. TBF, I have seen scum joke about being scum/scummy but I also think it just comes from bad town alot. It's WIFOM. Ditto on not remembering anything they've done. She's remarkably unmemorable. The only thing I remember is her thing about gold causing corruption as that's a civ 3 mechanic and her thinking that would still be in civ v is just kinda dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (isolation #227) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

more Shaz votes plox.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (isolation #228) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

even if Ran is scum there's still more scum than Ran. I can be dexterous with my play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2813 (isolation #229) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2749, Joey_ wrote:
In post 2732, Nero Cain wrote:A50 is confirmed not red scum as is Marshy (assuming he's telling the truth)
Why not Pidgey? You forgot or there's a reason you omitted to mention him
I'd ask if you were normally this dumb but we both know the answer to that one. :igmeou:
In post 2758, Almost50 wrote:With only 3 spreaders and 17 players (16 after the lynch) I can hardly see two of us targeting the same player.
and whats the drawback to claiming who you are targeting?

Gamma pushes me when he thinks that I was light pushing Joey on rolefishing, despite the fact that Joey himself knew I was trolling. Gamma just ignores that for some reason. Now when he gets rolefished by Joey he's not pitching a fit?

I also pretty much hate how a50 is pushing pid on flavor/outguessing the mod. TBF, he has done it as town and should know its bad but he's one of those "I'm going to play scummy regardless of alignment" There's also the possibility that he's the orange scum religion man and he's just being bad on purpose.

Catholicism and Protisism are pretty anti-science and thus don't make sense on a SCIENCE wincon. Hows that for some silly outguessing the mod.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (isolation #230) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2812, brassherald wrote:Can you direct me to a post which outlines the Scum!Shaz argument?
Is it scummy that I'm pushing multiple people in a game with multiple scum? :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (isolation #231) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2814, Joey_ wrote:Still don't get it, did i miss something
then you clearly didn't read the post. I was talking about the last red bussing Gamma and Pid was not on said wagon so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #232) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you should prob reread it and tell me your thoughts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2821 (isolation #233) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2818, brassherald wrote:
In post 2813, Nero Cain wrote: Catholicism and Protisism are pretty anti-science and thus don't make sense on a SCIENCE wincon. Hows that for some silly outguessing the mod.
What are you on about with Catholicism being anti-science?

Copernicus was a Catholic clergyman. The Jesuits have been credited as one of the largest contributors to physics in the seventeenth century. Our current Pope worked in chemistry before entering the seminary.

If you want to outguess the mod, at least be historically accurate.
IT WAS A JOKE!

I think that
in the past
Catholicism has been on the side of "science bad!" but I know you are religious and I'm sorry if I offended you.

My point was that a50's outguessing the mod is ridiculous and I was being just as ridiculous.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2823 (isolation #234) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2820, brassherald wrote:
In post 2815, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2812, brassherald wrote:Can you direct me to a post which outlines the Scum!Shaz argument?
Is it scummy that I'm pushing multiple people in a game with multiple scum? :igmeou:
I don't think that's scummy, I'm just asking for the argument for Scum!Shaz. I don't want to search for it, if you want my vote, sell it to me.
fair. I'll do a full shaz case later but just briefly I've felt like he's done more setup spec/theory discussion than scum hunting and think he's really scummy for it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (isolation #235) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty against a Bu lynch. I mean yeah, his logic that we should have flipped Koki before dunk and that koki's flip will tell us about Dunk's alignment is :lol: and I can more than understand why its suspicious as fuck. But I just feel like he genuinely believes that and I feel like his tone is a bit different than when I recently played with him. Could he fool me? Sure.

I think if we are lynching for the last red, since 2 man scum teams is tinfoily and bad IMO, we should be lynching
ON
the Creature wagon. Also could see orange scum on there too as Creature was EZ lynch and if we inadvertently hit orange scum then WOO HOO!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #236) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think buddying not his team is the simplest conclusion. I think scum will go to great lengths to avoid a link w/ their scumbuddy. Of course, there's the WIFOM element. On d1 I wasn't thinking this was MB so yes, I had thought she was town b/c of it but all it really does is mean she's not red, IMO.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #237) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2832, Chara wrote:Nero: what happened to make you less Chara-lynch-happy? i really should have asked earlier.
I think others are scummier and you've moved down the totem pole a bit. Though I never said anything about town reading you so EH.
In post 2836, Klazam wrote:Hes damn near conftown, and we should not be rolefishing or directing him.
I feel like your last dozen posts have all been defending Gamma. Its like, "we know how you feel, move onto something else." Though defending Gamma is a nice little way to not scum hunt so I see some possible scum motivation there.
In post 2845, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alright let me break this down. So because I took issue with you accusing Joey of rolefishing, I'm supposed to take offense when he does rolefish me? I don't get that. I'm not taking offense because either A) it's town motivated so rather than get cheesed off I should ask for a reason or B) it's scum motivated and I shouldn't be taking offense since it's a scum play. In addition I'd already volunteered part of my role so him wanting to know more is natural, if it was him asking without prior knowledge of anything then it would be an issue.
just felt the situation was an interesting coincidence.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (isolation #238) » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Chara, marshy, Shaziro, Ranmaru, Gamma Emerald

We should totally be lynching in this group today as there's likely to be a red busser.

I'm less sold on Marshy and Gamma here. Like I think its theoretically plausible that Marshy fakeclaims religious vendor so he's mechanically "clear". But both players get a limited pass here.

Chara was all "if he does anything today then I'm not lynching him". On one hand, I can see it as town/not red scum that just knew Creatures meta OTOH I could see it as scum that was offering support but preemptively gave a reason to not bus.

I've already cased Ran but I was disappointed that so few commented on it. It looks like he's about to flake too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #239) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

by bussing I mean not a pre-planned bus but a bus out of necessity. Scum buddy is about to get lynched and scum fighting tooth and nail to get on that wagon for the town cred is a thing.

I agree that orange scum getting on is very likely.

What did you think of my Ran case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #240) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2898, Titus wrote:Nero, just tell me who you want me to vote. I agree with this and don't have the time to read the last few days in detail. :/
this kinda freaks me out though. :/
In post 2909, Kiana Kaslana wrote:Oh, man! I totally forgot! Guess that tells you how much I care about this game!
yuck. Why even sign up to play if you aren't gonna care?

What country are you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (isolation #241) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2922, Kiana Kaslana wrote:You have the cheek to ask me this when there are 5 other lurkers and my predecessor literally replaced out after 80 pages for me and I read them all?
but
YOU
said that you don't care about this game. My question was rhetorical and I wasn't expecting an answer. Ass is a know lurk/flake. dunno why mods even let him join.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #242) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm like really against a mass claim right now. We can revisit this in 2 or 3 days.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #243) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd lynch you before you get a chance to prod dodge. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2944 (isolation #244) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and that seems just really bizarre to me. Like yeah, I think there's a certain % of the playerbase that gets bored as a VT and I think there's a % of the playerbase that that treats this more as a social game than a game of mafia. I think its plenty possible that you are just open town. Sure, there's always the possibility that you are scum that's using a "I no longer care about this game" as an excuse to do nothing but I'm leaning the former I think. I prob wouldn't fight your lynch and I prob would want you gone before lylo. Only thing that irks me a bit is that you came in guns blazing and the gamestate hasn't really changed so your attitude change feels odd.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #245) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2942, Ranmaru wrote:Gamma and Titus are orange scum. That's all I have at the moment.
red scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2948 (isolation #246) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So shouldn't she be GLAD that we flipped scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2952 (isolation #247) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2950, Joey_ wrote:I tend to personally lose interest when i see that my partners sucked/got lynched for no reason, that was my point
yeah, agreed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #248) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

TBF, I think that's just kinda normal Gamma. The worst part is that he acts like he's a great scumhunter if he OMGUS' scum that votes him/calls him scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #249) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Ran, pls reply to my case on you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2998 (isolation #250) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess I'm a little conf bias here as I wasn't the biggest fan of Ran's defense but I also really did not like how he didn't really say anything about....
In post 2732, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 825, Ranmaru wrote:Klazam > Nero Cain > Creature ] SCUM

Unvote; Vote: Nero Cain
Like he has Creature as a higher scum read but wants to vote not Creature? Last ditch effort to try to get a not Creature lynch?
In post 2976, Almost50 wrote:@pidgy: Why not LYNCH Kiana and VIG ranmaru??
Why not lynch ranmaru and vig Kiana? :lol:

Could kinda see both Ran and Kiana as defeated scum. Ran should go ahead and claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (isolation #251) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm pretty ok with lynching a claimed VT that's suddenly apathetic.

VOTE: Kiana

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (isolation #252) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh, i hate slayers gambit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (isolation #253) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3099, pidgey wrote:Gamma is scum, there's absolutely no town motivation at all in him watching brass, in the way he claimed (i just went back and read Joda and gamma's claimming in actions)
TBF, it
could
be just a bit of a misplay. But I kninda agree, Gamma not waiting to use his watcher shot is p bad.

kinda agree with Kana here, AD and Kalzam look p bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #254) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

too many spainards here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (isolation #255) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really have much hope in Koki flipping scum. Its possible and in hindsight I don't think that Bujabers case has a tad bit of merit.

My only lingering issue with Kiana is that her scum list is like a who's who of who has been talked about getting lynched. So it seems kinda go with the flowy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #256) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

When do we get to kill that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (isolation #257) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Ranmaru

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (isolation #258) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not that I really give a shit about "credit" but I was the one that was saying that Kalzam was WKimg Gamma b4 Joey but eh...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (isolation #259) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guys guys guys. A 3rd scum team is stupid. An SK is FAR FAR FAR FAR more likely.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (isolation #260) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shaz, why is Koki scum?

(pls no one answer this besides Shaz)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #261) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3328, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are we bringing up SKs
as the only option
when we haven't disproven the possibility of a vig?
this is pretty manipulative and misreppy. There's this whole idea of there being a 3rd scum faction and until a 3rd team flips there's no need to speculate there is one. I'm saying that an SK id far more plausible than a 3rd team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (isolation #262) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3330, Shaziro wrote:
In post 3168, Shaziro wrote:
In post 3163, Kokichi Oma wrote:Good. Now you have a full day to think of a believable claim and reason as to why you used a watcher shot on the clear yesterday and not tonight.
You're poisoning the well against him now. Gross.
Here's a direct quote which I can be bothered to get because it's recent. Beyond that, it's a mix of the seemingly purposeful spearing of attempts to get information, the constant insistence that they be World Congress leader, the attempts to powerlynch Gamma despite Gamma (at least to me) being obviously town, and their smug attitude towards votes on them which smacks of scum trying to convince town that voting them won't do anything so don't bother.

TL;DR they've been scummy as shit all game both in action and in my gutread on them, I'd be happy to see them flip.
There are lots of ppl trying to powerlynch Gamma. Fuck Joey rolefished him and has been kinda fence sitting on him for awhile. Isn't this the same thing you were calling me scum for? Project much? Town tunnel town all the time and Koki tunneling town is NAI. I'd prob be more suprised if Koki was tunneling scum for a change. :lol: There are town that are smug while getting votes. This case is crap and I feel like makes YOU look scummy. Its also kinda a vote sideline b/c the chances Koki gets flipped over Gamma, Ran, Kiana, AD, Klazam seem slim to none.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #263) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you fucking kidding me? There have been at least two players that have brought up there being a mysterious 3rd culture mafia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3351 (isolation #264) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean Shaz is scum but I don't really feel like doing a case. I think I like Ran the best of all the possible lynches.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (isolation #265) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it's not no but I felt it was silly and wanted to comment on it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3355 (isolation #266) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

both vig and SK are equally plausible. imo. Why should I believe a vig over SK? And I'm still right. An SK is a more plausible scenario than a third scum team..which is what we were talking about, not the validity of a vig over an SK. Its like you just have to be right about everything and you can't just admit to being wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3375 (isolation #267) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Joey, why did you never comment on my Ran case?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (isolation #268) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

[6] ActionDan: marshy, Brassherald, Chara, Shaziro, pidgey, Almost50
[6] ranmaru: Jodaxq, BuJaber, Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, ActionDan, Klazam

The following need to vote AD or Ran. This day has ran its course and I don't care who gets lynched.

Titus, Kokichi Oma, Ranmaru, Kiana Kaslana, Joey_,

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5755 (isolation #269) » Tue May 08, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5728, Chara wrote:Nero, i was surprised he stepped off
I forgot what I was thinking at the time but I have good instincts I just tend to get distracted easily and my reads are too fickle.

I had more I wanted to comment on but I'll do that later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5803 (isolation #270) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5793, pidgey wrote:Nero Cain - i remember you used to hate me years ago until i changed my playstyle to not being an idiot so it was fun to have a friendly game again! Im sorry i couldnt convert you to the one true religion, el jesus
I really don't remember that. True, I have pretty low opinions of most players but I don't remember hating you and I vaguely remember you being pretty decent.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5807 (isolation #271) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5804, brassherald wrote:Nero has expressed that I am not a good player. For the record.

(I don't disagree, I get lucky alot)
man it was nothing personal. I just haven't been wowed like Alisae has. sry I made u mad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5808 (isolation #272) » Thu May 10, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5806, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5803, Nero Cain wrote:I have pretty low opinions of most players.
The only player I look up for is Almost50.
:P
Well, you are taller than me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”