Changes to Normal Games (update September 2022)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #90 (isolation #0) » Thu May 10, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I'm rather shocked there is this much pushback on these changes. I mean ... its the Normal game queue .. having things as normalized and standardized as possible seems to be a positive to me for that game type. I don't understand the need for flavor ... you can absolutely just run an otherwise normal setup as a Theme if you want that. Nothing about a Theme has to be "Bizarre lolsetups and no balance and crazy for crazy's sake".
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #109 (isolation #1) » Fri May 11, 2018 5:35 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 91, northsidegal wrote:I don't think I should be forced to run an otherwise normal game in the theme queue if I want to use just one of some kind of slight variant role.
And I don’t see doing that as a hardship on the Mod at all. I’ve yet to see a good arguement made why using the Theme queue for nonstandized games is a problem. There are tons of things I’m not a fan of on MS and over the years the simplest way I have found to deal with them is to calibrate my behavior to avoid said personal problems.

Your mileage may vary ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”