Goon
Garuga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Garuga »

In post 124, Shoshin wrote:
In post 78, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: TehBrawlGuy
For reference, Garuga, this is the post where Hopkirk voted TehBrawl.
I misremembered, the post I was actually talking about was . I think the "find some town in the smart sheepers" bit is manipulative. TiAM is TwoInAMillion. In general, I think we need to wait on TiAM and Voyc since those two haven't posted much content yet.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 125, Garuga wrote:I think the "find some town in the smart sheepers" bit is manipulative.
What's scummy about it?
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 121, Shoshin wrote:
In post 120, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Because they're currently the two lowest posters in the game.
Your point was that Saudade didn't have any content to his posts. Knuf only has two posts, but there's lots of content, enough to know he's looking for scum. But Voyc has less content than Saudade...
To clarify, my problem with having little content in your posts. i.e. making posts, and also having no content in them. Knuf gets a pass since has content, Voyc gets a pass because doesn't have posts yet.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 125, Garuga wrote:
In post 124, Shoshin wrote:
In post 78, Hopkirk wrote:VOTE: TehBrawlGuy
For reference, Garuga, this is the post where Hopkirk voted TehBrawl.
I misremembered, the post I was actually talking about was . I think the "find some town in the smart sheepers" bit is manipulative. TiAM is TwoInAMillion. In general, I think we need to wait on TiAM and Voyc since those two haven't posted much content yet.
No. TiaM has been here since RVS, Voyc hasn't. They're not the same at all.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Shoshin »

I liked TiaM's post #85. Don't see why scum would defend me there.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

I didn't. Scum doesn't care whether or not they're defending you there, they care that Screen is a non-offensive place to vote-park that doesn't disrupt any of the major wagons too much. Thinking about it, I actually like that vote even less. VOTE: TiaM Let's go.
Garuga
Garuga
Goon
Garuga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Garuga »

In post 126, Shoshin wrote:
In post 125, Garuga wrote:I think the "find some town in the smart sheepers" bit is manipulative.
What's scummy about it?
I think it's trying to frame sheeping Hopkirk as the smart and towny decision.
In post 128, TehBrawlGuy wrote:No. TiaM has been here since RVS, Voyc hasn't. They're not the same at all.
True. After checking his ISO, I found out Gustavo has even less content than TiaM, and I don't like the way he checked out of the thread so antagonistically.. VOTE: Gustavo
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by Shoshin »

In post 130, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Scum doesn't care whether or not they're defending you there, they care that Screen is a non-offensive place to vote-park that doesn't disrupt any of the major wagons too much.
I read it as disruptive of a major wagon (mine), but I understand your point.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 131, Garuga wrote:
In post 128, TehBrawlGuy wrote:No. TiaM has been here since RVS, Voyc hasn't. They're not the same at all.
True. After checking his ISO, I found out Gustavo has even less content than TiaM, and I don't like the way he checked out of the thread so antagonistically.. VOTE: Gustavo
I think his post voting Byron has content. I disagree with his conclusion, but it's still content. I also read Gustavo's tone as Town.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Shoshin »

At this point, I'd rather keep building pressure on Byron than splitting votes on TiaM or Gustavo, though I wouldn't mind competing wagons. Gustavo gets a pass for now because Byron's voting him.
Garuga
Garuga
Goon
Garuga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Garuga »

In post 133, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
I think his post voting Byron has content. I disagree with his conclusion, but it's still content. I also read Gustavo's tone as Town.
Still has less content than TiaM though. and are his only 2 non-RVS content posts, compared to TiaM having 4 content posts.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Shoshin »

It's not about quantity of content, it's about perspective. Gustavo's vote on Byron felt town.

Garuga, why are you reading Byron as town? Look at , so many words to say basically nothing.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 135, Garuga wrote:
Still has less content than TiaM though. and are his only 2 non-RVS content posts, compared to TiaM having 4 content posts.
Perhaps we see things differently. In TiaM's ISO, I really only see his first post as having any content. The others are pretty neutral points that don't really rock the boat that much.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 130, TehBrawlGuy wrote:I didn't. Scum doesn't care whether or not they're defending you there, they care that Screen is a non-offensive place to vote-park that doesn't disrupt any of the major wagons too much. Thinking about it, I actually like that vote even less. VOTE: TiaM Let's go.
If voting Srceenplay is "non offensive" then it means that it's a good vote, considering I'm the first one to do it, and there's a lot of crappy votes out there. Trying to wagon me for a good vote is really bad. Besides that, there's nothing in my post that says I'm trying to be non offesnive, you are psychoanalyzing me and twisting my words.
"It's official. TiaM > Nero Cain." Smocaine
Taking pre ins for Three Games At Once Mafia
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 130, TehBrawlGuy wrote:I didn't. Scum doesn't care whether or not they're defending you there, they care that Screen is a non-offensive place to vote-park that doesn't disrupt any of the major wagons too much. Thinking about it, I actually like that vote even less. VOTE: TiaM Let's go.
In post 137, TehBrawlGuy wrote:
In post 135, Garuga wrote:
Perhaps we see things differently. In TiaM's ISO, I really only see his first post as having any content. The others are pretty neutral points that don't really rock the boat that much.
I don't post shit just for the sake of posting shit, when I have something to say I'll say it and say what I mean.
Garuga
Garuga
Goon
Garuga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Garuga »

In post 136, Shoshin wrote:It's not about quantity of content, it's about perspective. Gustavo's vote on Byron felt town.

Garuga, why are you reading Byron as town? Look at , so many words to say basically nothing.
He seems like a townie that wants to make useful posts, he just doesn't know what to post yet. I'm keeping an eye on him though, if he doesn't improve the quality of his content I'm going to reconsider my read.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 140, TwoInAMillion wrote:
I don't post shit just for the sake of posting shit
Ironically, that's pretty much exactly what I think , , and were.
In post 139, TwoInAMillion wrote:
If voting Srceenplay is "non offensive" then it means that it's a good vote, considering I'm the first one to do it, and there's a lot of crappy votes out there. Trying to wagon me for a good vote is really bad. Besides that, there's nothing in my post that says I'm trying to be non offesnive, you are psychoanalyzing me and twisting my words.
It's not a good vote, it's a bad vote that's not obvious about being a bad vote. It's a pretty classic scenario, where Scum votes on a player who's playing weird/derp in a way that's NAI. Screen's been playing weird, and generally speaking, players don't take issue with votes on someone who's been playing weird. It's not a good vote, because weird =/= Scum, but it's less glaringly bad than a lot of the stuff Scum fabricate when they need to make stuff up, so it's usually safe.

Hypothetically speaking, if you were Scum, and wanted to vote to appear proactive without really changing the big wagons or sticking your neck out, what would you do? Cast a soft vote on an easy target, not really push it or do anything with it, and go on to make some neutral comments. That's what you did to a T.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I didn't vote srceen on the basis of being wierd, I voted him on the basis that his logic was poor on his vote.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

And in case you hadn't noticed, it's only page 6 and not a lot has happened yet. This is what's called making mountains out of molehills.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:21 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Tiam you wanna be my friend this game?
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

We'll see. Why me?

Unvote
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Unvote
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Strong gut you are town.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri May 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

We'll go with it for now. What's your record on your gut reads?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”