Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

ego
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sat May 12, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: 3

not rvs
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

no. 3 is confirmed to have xcum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 25, implosion wrote:Deadline is in (expired on 2017-10-26 22:30:21).
In post 23, zMuffinMan wrote:if you're hinting at role information, be explicit about it
why would I be explicit about my role in twilight?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

its okay, i'm used to scum ignoring me. its one of the better ways of dealing with me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

did you know you're the reason i /in'd, Muffin? ffery told me you came back because of her and pointed out this game. :eyes:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I mean

no, I'm not an alt (well I am but not of someone old enough for you to know), I'm just friends with some oldies and know you by reputation. I was told you were one of the goats.

I don't have a guilty, no. If I am a PR it is unrelated to this push.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

35 seems mildly townie. nothing else linked looks ai.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I dont rhink thats scummy my zman
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

he's not serious about it. his pool has scum though, so its okay, goodvote.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

we are lynchin his group anyways so its fine either way!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #11) » Sun May 13, 2018 4:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

all of group 3 except jungle (who hasn't posted and i forget who thats a hydra of) is pushing group 1, cool cool.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Sun May 13, 2018 5:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 93, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:tinfoil theory: scum put 2 scum in group 3 containing muffinman and me, the only MEN in this game, so that town wouldn't risk lynching muffinman and therefore group 3 and therefore the scum survive day 1 with ease

VOTE: group 3

still so down for this
pretty much, and accounts for scum muffin too.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Sun May 13, 2018 5:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i am actually EddieFenix
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #14) » Sun May 13, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

can i be town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #15) » Sun May 13, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I dont rhink there are 3 newbs itg
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #16) » Sun May 13, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 120, SirCakez wrote:
In post 63, SirCakez wrote:
In post 42, Eddie Cane wrote:35 seems mildly townie. nothing else linked looks ai.
What looks townie about 35? I got the opposite reading of the post.
@Eddie pls
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:
In post 111, SirCakez wrote:REAL MEN DONT NEED TINFOIL TO FIND SCUM

REAL MEN NEED TINFOIL TO WRAP THEIR PIZZA FOR THE MICROWAVE

REAL MEN NEED HOT PIZZA TO FIND SCUM
NO
GO TO SUPPORT WHERE YOU BELONG
missed this

just gave me a townie gut vibe cause it annoyed me when group 1 was being rvsd too
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #17) » Mon May 14, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 241, northsidegal wrote:
In post 232, SirCakez wrote:I would not mind offing 2 but I feel like 1 is our best bet still. Gal I've talked about, Eddie Cane and fitz are super underwhelming. DV not super impressive either.
it's been ~20 hours since either of eddie cane or fitz posted. what makes them underwhelming to you?

maybe it's just hypersensitivity to my own group, but i feel like people have been "okay with" group 1 going since the start of the game even without much real reasoning. i'm not sure why that would be specifically, but that's how it feels.
I'm definitely not underwhelming. I also haven't done much, so I'm probably not overwhelming. I'm just whelming.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #18) » Mon May 14, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think SirCakez is scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #19) » Mon May 14, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 289, dramonic wrote:(Technically it says no night action)
@Mod: confirm/deny that this is mountainous?
its not

-pr soft
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #20) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 298, BuJaber wrote:Are people serious about the pr claims? I thought this was confirmed all vanilla/goons?
this setup would be really frickin scumsided as a vanilla setup. this wasn't run in the open queue for a reason.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #21) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 306, dramonic wrote:
In post 303, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 298, BuJaber wrote:Are people serious about the pr claims? I thought this was confirmed all vanilla/goons?
this setup would be really frickin scumsided as a vanilla setup. this wasn't run in the open queue for a reason.
You have no concept of balance.

The only thing "japanese name person" implies is that im phonepostin and cant open an extra tab to confirm names.
Same way I didnt parse NSG's name not just being nonsense and therefore called her... whatever is it I called her.
yes I do, lol.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #22) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay. tell me how this vanilla is not scumsided as fuck. scum can split the groups evenly and almost autowin ignoring all other possible gambits and wifom.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #23) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

10:3

lynch 1 scum 3 town

7:2

lynch 2 town 1 scum (dont hit the all town group)

5:1

lynch the correct pairing, or its 3:1 into 2:1 after the nk and its lylo

these are all best case if scum does the very basic low risk thing of splitting evenly. so assuming you lynch optimally you get 1 single mislynch. as opposed to regular 10:3 games which have 3. never mind the rest of the possible wifom xcum could do (maybe 3 scum are in group 2, or maybe none are and lynching it pretty much endgames us) maybe they do 7:3:3 or whatever. but sure, I dont gwt balance and arrogant oldie understands mafia on a transcendent level.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #24) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay, i understand its hard being shit at something you've done for almost a decade and its hard to accept that, so i'll break it down even more.

If scum does the most basic strategy of even spreads

we have a 5 / 4 / 4 day 1, each with 1 scum. we are assuming optimal lynching for this scenario. we lynch a 4.

that leaves the number at 7:2 going into night. we enter the day with 3 / 3 / 3, with 2 of the 3 containing scum. IF we mislynch and hit 3 town, its 4:2 going into night and then 3:2 going into day, so lylo. 1 mislynch.

if we lynch correctly, its 5:1, and day starts with 2 / 2 / 2 and 1 of those groups contains a scum. if we mislynch, 2 out of 3 of the slots filling that bill, then we are 3:1 and a night kill or not leaves it at mylo / lylo tomorrow. 1 mislynch.

yes, mislynches are less likely by a bit because of the fact there's less mislynchable slots, but there's also far less opportunities to lynch properly and scum control who you lynch. also, people will wifom and self vote a ton so unlike normal slots will be advocating for their own lynch some of the time as we've seen lots of here.

then there's the other dynamic:
scum goes for wifom

lets say they stick with a 4/5/4 split. the 5 has no scum, and we lynch it. then its 5:3, nk 4:3, lylo. 1 mislynch.
4 has no scum, and we lynch it. then its 6:3. nk 5:3. pretty much lylo.
or scum could do 3:7:3, and if the scum are not in the 7 and we lynch it we just lose, but if scum wifom'd and put all of them and we don't lynch it (the likelier outcome) then free 3 townies dead. or, they put 2 scum in it, we lynch it, and we are now at 3:1 lylo after the nk.

and then we get into the fact its still mountainous and towns on this site do awfully in mountainous, worse than rand a lot of the time.

in conclusion: yes granddad, computers
are
in fact useful. technology
isn't
evil. also, this is pretty much confirmed to not be mountainous because its not in the open queue so there's elements that aren't open. fuck off. :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #25) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

pine's muffin push is weird. muffin's content is weird, i don't think his dv stuff is scummy. jaber is awkward. dv is pretty townie compared to TM, i had him as hard scum there. dramonic is meh. kokichi is meh. nsg inventing a tell on kokichi is meh. roj is cute. fitz is meh. north is a lil townie. cakez is a lil scummy. riku is meh. wisdom is meh. in conclusion: stop being meh!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #26) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

muffin would you agree dv is town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #27) » Mon May 14, 2018 10:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

just

feels

townie

smh
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #28) » Mon May 14, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I was told dvs strength as xcum is sounding town tonally? bins said that iirc
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #29) » Mon May 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

correct
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #30) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 354, Wisdom wrote:sure
We have a single completed game together ages ago where I correctly read you so you're basing this on?
this was a good point,
In post 356, Wisdom wrote:thanks for slipping you know I'm town
and this was a funny meme
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #31) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what i'm concluding is we aren't lynching group 1 today, lets do 2 or 3.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #32) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

and by that I mean group 3 because it lynches scum 100% of the time
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #33) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 384, Wisdom wrote:nope.
He's tunneling group 3 with zero consideration of his own group having scum
The only times he's mentioned them was to hand both nsg and dv weakly reasoned townreads and call fitz meh
I think you're scum, because this is not how you treated me previously when I was useless. Thoughts? :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #34) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I also have stuff to answer from Muffin. I'm busy.

Both are possible.

2 is unlikely.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #35) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

cool scumclaming
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #36) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

fitz group 3 is not conf xcum for role related reasons idk what's hard about that for you to grasp lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #37) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

The only times he's mentioned them was to hand both nsg and dv weakly reasoned townreads and call fitz meh
I think my group could have xcum. yours probably does. in our last game I did not reason any read for a long time and I basically active lurked for 30 pages and you didnt say shit. now you're shading me over it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #38) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 388, BuJaber wrote:Eddie 3 questions:
Do you think it's possible group 2 has 0 scum?
Do you think it's possible group 1 has 0 scum?
If yes to both do you think it's possible they could have 0 scum at the same time, ie 3 scum in group 3?
I dont rhink any of these are good questions.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #39) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 391, Wisdom wrote:
In post 387, Eddie Cane wrote:
I think you're scum, because this is not how you treated me previously when I was useless. Thoughts? :)
i nowhere called you useless in that quote, cool misrepping
but I called me useless
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (isolation #40) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 393, BuJaber wrote:The only thing that was stopping me from voting group 3 was that I thought RMOJ and dramon are too scummy to be scum and my strongish townread of cake. I read cakes ISO and I couldn't see what made him a strongish townread for me . So if I take out these two factors group 3 becomes a pretty attractive lynch.
I'm also not convinced eddie is town but we do agree on one thing - group 3 has to contain 1 scum at least. No way all 4 of them are town.

But I'm paranoid thinking about the wagon progression:
why was group 2 not hammered? I'm pretty sure we got to L-2. Maybe L-1 if I missed a vote.. isn't it weird considering we only needed 4 votes from outside the group for a lynch? Even if there's 1 scum in group 1 not 0 scum benefit a lot from lynching the big group. If scum aren't in 2 why didn't they?
when was this?idts
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #41) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 366, zMuffinMan wrote:who do you actually think is scum, eddie?
i gave my reads already.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #42) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 410, Wisdom wrote:I did briefly scumread you in our last game but the other reads were stronger and then you townposted again and I changed my mind
Here it's not that you haven't reasoned reads that pings me, it's that I am looking for people who have an agenda of not lynching their group and you're fitting it
I do have an agenda of not lynching my group. 25%of it is conf town. if I had scumreads in it sure I'd consider it but as a townie and a possible pr I'm not really interested in self voting qhen mu 3 groupies are 3 of the townier slots. I say townier hesitantly because most people are pretty null.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #43) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yes it is. thank you for demonstrating how . cant even finish a sarcastic insult because i like you sorry you're xcum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #44) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you'll see why you're objectively wrong eventually. focus on other things if you're town now, specifically why I should be scumreading anyone in my group.

pedit; lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #45) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 418, Wisdom wrote:if you need me to tell me why you should be scumreading them it means you default to townreading them and dont even care if they are scum

again, not a town mindset
no, it means I've already stated I town lean them and you're giving me no reason to disagree. I'm really tempted to vote group 2 solely for your lynch tbqh.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #46) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

also lol at all of group 3 being the group 1 votes except jungle
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #47) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so two people in the group I've been tunneling all day and me. cool!

notice how that's a shit argument?still better than your push on me
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #48) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 428, Wisdom wrote:
In post 425, Eddie Cane wrote:so two people in the group I've been tunneling all day and me. cool!

notice how that's a shit argument?still better than your push on me
yeah like how sugar and kokichi argued kokichi cant possibly be scum with mollie because bussing does not exist

you can tunnel g3 all day long and it wont matter shit if you find an excuse to vote elsewhere in the end like you're doing right now
the difference is I'm good at mafia
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #49) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 431, dramonic wrote:I've been away too long clearly, because your reasoning is fucking weird.
@Wis
it's not you.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (isolation #50) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm okay with you thinking I'm scum ig it means group 3 is lynched today
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #51) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it's an intentional part of how I play. my ass is pretty nice. could use a shave tbh.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #52) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay, I'm bored of this now.

dramonic, is wisdom scum?

pedit:I'm up my ass or wisdom is?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #456 (isolation #53) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 453, dramonic wrote:
In post 447, Eddie Cane wrote:it's an intentional part of how I play. my ass is pretty nice. could use a shave tbh.
I was actually talking to Wisdom, but I'm happy about this breakthrough in your anal grooming.
In post 448, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can we all lynch mygroup, I know for certain scum is in it
Well no shit, you opened your role PM.

@Eddie: I don't think so.
k good

I know some people dont like when I type all arrogant I'm not like that outside of games :) (:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #54) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I dunno. maybe roj.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #55) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 459, Wisdom wrote:so if the group was you, dram, muffin, cakez, would you still vote it?
probably

it's more muffin centric though
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #56) » Tue May 15, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

group 3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #57) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol

b ack to lynching group 3 then
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #58) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 487, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: group 2

alright then

pine goes back to scumlist
and which of us found a reason to change our votes hmm?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #59) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I could accept Fitz, would prefer Cakez over anything. Against NSG and Muffin.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #60) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 515, Wisdom wrote:If it was up to me I'd swap Pine with Realmen and lynch the fuck out of 3
I don't disapprove of this. Not my first choice though.

-

Kokichi, you need to understand gambitting would be shit here. Is there confirmed scum in group 2, and what is your role name and etc if yes? Because I don't think your role as claimed fits with the concept of the setup.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #61) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 520, Wisdom wrote:4 townies to lynch 1 scum
and this is why i haven't wanted group 2, by the way. i think its possible there's 2-3 scum there but far more likely there's 1 and lynching that 1 costs more than it gives town (4:1 is not a good trade)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #62) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay i'm bored of my "reaction test"

group 3 has scum because Muffin either rolled scum, therefore it has scum, or he rolled town and scum either did a 1 / 1 / 1 split or they put a couple with Muffin because nobody wants to lynch a legend on the first game back. the latter works depending on who in this game would ahve known muffin even by name aside myself, so if muffin could do a list that'd be swell and if people want to self-identify that's townpoints. fits with it being the old tryhard group. my first choice is not swapping because its possible ROJ is one of the scum there and switching is a liability. obviously, this is wifom city but i don't see a better place to push and this is by far the best grouping. i think wisdom's role probably makes him town, unfortunately.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #63) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 523, SirCakez wrote:also I thought RMOJ was a hydra?
P-edit: it makes sense to me Eddie
the setup is about partitions, cop saying "this group has scum" is against the spirit. i am asking him how his pm words it because it seems abstract and not viable.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #64) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

@wisdom, can you swap yourself if you hypothetically wanted to?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #65) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 535, Wisdom wrote:eddie no, already said so
missed that

cool

i say we do 3 and if we insist on swapping we can do pine but id rather leave as is
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #66) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 537, dramonic wrote:To protect superior scum players in other groups.
Or because there's 2 scum in one of the other group and they dont want a DK.
Or because it's 1-1-1 and 2 has more townies to kill.
Or... do I need to go on?

@Wisdom: You want me to trust you.
really
all valid reasons and that was a bad question cakez cmon
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #67) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 543, Wisdom wrote:
In post 538, Eddie Cane wrote:i say we do 3 and if we insist on swapping we can do pine but id rather leave as is
of course we swap, there's confirmed scum in 2. kokichi is not lying here.
if he confirms he's not lying, ya, i'm cool with that.
In post 542, SirCakez wrote:i still don't think they are scum but the possibility is there
i dont have a reado n them either fwiw
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #68) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

should i claim?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #69) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 572, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 567, Pine wrote:But I am comfortable being switched to G3, because you scumfucks die with me
btw, all of pine's play today points towards him being scum protecting group1

i do not believe for one second that pine is town who's so confident in his reads that he's willing to swap to the group
without confirmed scum
to sacrifice himself on the chance that he's right about his reads
ooh la la
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #70) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

fitz is the least townie person in group 1

dv hasn't posted much so I dont really have more to say

nsg still townie

I gave my reads
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #71) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm an enigma
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #72) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 582, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 530, Eddie Cane wrote:okay i'm bored of my "reaction test"

group 3 has scum because Muffin either rolled scum, therefore it has scum, or he rolled town and scum either did a 1 / 1 / 1 split or they put a couple with Muffin because nobody wants to lynch a legend on the first game back. the latter works depending on who in this game would ahve known muffin even by name aside myself, so if muffin could do a list that'd be swell and if people want to self-identify that's townpoints. fits with it being the old tryhard group. my first choice is not swapping because its possible ROJ is one of the scum there and switching is a liability. obviously, this is wifom city but i don't see a better place to push and this is by far the best grouping. i think wisdom's role probably makes him town, unfortunately.
Who here actually knows who Muffin is? Like in terms of legend status.
I asked this yes
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (isolation #73) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 588, Kokichi Oma wrote:I. Already. Did. Its. One. Shot. And. Detects. If. There. Is. Scum. In. A. Group.
why would you target the bigger group and your own group
both are suboptimal
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #74) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 605, northsidegal wrote:
In post 602, SirCakez wrote:and eddie cane for that matter
i expect eddie cane to more aggressively get himself townread as scum. maybe that's a bad assumption / won't hold true for this game, but i'm not really interested in lynching in my own group at the moment anyways.
probably not a good assumption
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #75) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if we swap 1 person it's fine. no more than that.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #76) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

also yes with kok hard claiming wr fo unfortunately have to do group 2

guess u got me wisdom
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #77) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay let the setup spec guy solve this

does anybody NOT townread wisdom?
does anybody NOT townread muffin?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #78) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

do people disagree their claims are pretty damn town indicative?,
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #79) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 648, SirCakez wrote:scum probably have some prs of their own to keep balance so i'm more going off play
yea I would think they probably have at least 1
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #80) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 652, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 626, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 588, Kokichi Oma wrote:I. Already. Did. Its. One. Shot. And. Detects. If. There. Is. Scum. In. A. Group.
why would you target the bigger group and your own group
both are suboptimal
Getting 5 town cleared instead of 4 town is suboptimal?
but this is almost never the case
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #81) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 721, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 718, DeasVail wrote:Muffin what is your read on Eddie?
copout, but i don't have a read on him

his grand reveal about the reason he's been pushing group 3 all game was unimpressive. nothing he's done so far looks like something i couldn't also see from scum. the unhelpful "i'm doing my own thing, fuck your questions" style is boring (#nothypocritical) so i'm just going to leave him in my poe pool for now. i might actually go back and read through his ISO at some point tonight because i honestly can't remember anything he's done this game outside of saying 'vote g3' and the claim stuff
well reaction tests generally are underwhelming yea
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #82) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 808, Wisdom wrote:I can buy dram being this stupid. I can buy Eddie. I can buy DV. I cannot buy you. You are doing this because you're scum.
hey

your face is stupid
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #83) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you can't catch me I'm z gingerbread man
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #84) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

swap cakez with kok. thats the only swap I'm okay with
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #943 (isolation #85) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

we are lynching group 2 today.

i approve of swapping kok with someone, probably cakez

that's about it
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #86) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

muffin and I*
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #87) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I hate implosion and I dont think hes xcum!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #88) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

we are lunching group 2. you can swap kok iur. that's the extent I'll allow
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #89) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think Muffin is tonw
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #90) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1046, Wisdom wrote:eddie who do you swap if you know me and kokichi are town
I told you

swap kok and someone in group 3 and we lynch group 2 or dont swap

that's about it
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #91) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1057, Wisdom wrote:I believe everyone has spoken

Swap Riku and REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

I told you not to do this

VOTE: Group 2
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #92) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think group 3 is still a better hit, but ROJ pinged me a lot on the last page and I am not interested in entertaining that garbage swap.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #93) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1073, Wisdom wrote:eddie are you scum? ffs
hey buddy

i said about 5 times

we are lynching group 2 and you can swap kok out for a group 3 if you want and that was it

i am doing this on principal i don't really care
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #94) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1079, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1075, Eddie Cane wrote:hey buddy

i said about 5 times

we are lynching group 2 and you can swap kok out for a group 3 if you want and that was it

principal is a shit excuse
you're trying to lynch 4, potentially 5 town now
Lets see

ROJ has a shit asf reads list

You just used your role in probably the most pro scum way possible

I have no read on BuJaber

Kokichi is the only town in that group I'm confnident in

and more importantly, my last bunch of posts have ALL told oyu we are lynching group 2 and not group 3 and to swap kok and you ignored me

so i think there's a decent shot you're scum manipulating wtih your role

and if you're town

then you deserve to get called a gamethrower because that was a dogshit play and youre WAY smarter than that
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #95) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1052, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1046, Wisdom wrote:eddie who do you swap if you know me and kokichi are town
I told you

that's about it
In post 1016, Eddie Cane wrote:we are lunching group 2. you can swap kok iur. that's the extent I'll allow
In post 943, Eddie Cane wrote:we are lynching group 2 today.

that's about it
In post 639, Eddie Cane wrote:also yes with kok hard claiming wr fo unfortunately have to do group 2

guess u got me wisdom
In post 638, Eddie Cane wrote:if we swap 1 person it's fine. no more than that.
yea i'm scum wisdom nobody objected to your BRILLIANT plan
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #96) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1092, dramonic wrote:our one mislynch on the game
ahoy!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #97) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

what if you just saved ROJ and possibly Pine?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #98) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1099, Pine wrote:Shut the fuck up with the backbiting, Eddie.

Now is not the time.

It's done.

Roll with the new reality.

Swap Pine and Muffin

Lynch Group 3 for GREAT JUSTICE.
oy you shut the fuck up

he doesn't get to say things like
eddie who do you swap if you know me and kokichi are town
and then say
when I don't vote with him and his horse shit plan that i repeatedly said i wasn't going along with. especially when he directly asked me implying my opinion is valued or something.

now i'm not going to act like wisdom can't be town and right and save more town this way

BUT

ITS STILL OBJECTIVELY BAD PLAY

faking a guilty on scum doesn't make faking the guilty optimal play
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (isolation #99) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1104, dramonic wrote:SCUM CONTROLS THE PACE OF THE GAME, SAVING 1 EXTRA POTENTIAL TOWN SLOT DOES
NOTHING

YOU RUINED OUR ONE GUARANTEE AT A SCUM LYNCH BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE YOU
also

relax

its really not that big of a deal

people misplay and maybe he's scum so it wasn't a real misplay and maybe you're scum faking anger and maybe you're scum actually angry because he fucked you

this is a chill game

stay chill my guuy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (isolation #100) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1118, dramonic wrote:There's nothing chill about this game
I joined this to get to play an interesting modified mountainous with people like Muffin, Pine and Wisdom
Not only this is not the game I signed up for, Wisdom has apparently gone to the fucking deep end in my absence.

I'm seriously hoping he's scum because if not he's gone beyond shit.
People like Wisdom. Yes. I /in'd because cool setup, Muffin, generally just a good playerlist

and you know wisdom based on this. you know he has an ego. his tunnelling is probably his most defining trait.

and sidebar,
In post 1132, Wisdom wrote:cakez/riku/eddie current guess
lol%^%
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (isolation #101) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

wisdom, if you were in group 3 with the current group of people would you self vote?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (isolation #102) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if we can kill pine, riku, ROJ, Cakez, and dramonic, is anybody against that?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #103) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

does dramonic AtE like this as scum?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #104) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

AtE is just basically being used in tandem with "emotional" here. I know its not grammatically correct but its how its used in mafia nowadays.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #105) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1149, Pine wrote:
In post 1133, SirCakez wrote:what happened to pine
It was literally five minutes from my last post.

GOD FORBID I CHANGE MY DAUGHTER AND DISCUSS GOING TO THE STORE WITH MY WIFE

PLEASE ALLOW ME TO CHAIN MYSELF TO MY KEYBOARD TO RESPOND TO YOUR BULLSHIT CAKEZ, MY BAD

PE: Eddie that doesn't appear possible. G3 has four possible slots. Pine, Riku, Cakez, Dramonic is what we'd get if Muffin swapped me for him.

I endorse this lynch selection wholeheartedly. It contains 2-3 scum. SOLID.
What's your answer if it is possible?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #106) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

work #2 now BYE
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #107) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

restaurants pretty dead rn so I'll beetle juice post

hey not claiming anything but its beckoner not mover muffin
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #108) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

fuck off fitz
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #109) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Who said I can move anyone? As far as we know I'm just a VT.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #110) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1342, Wisdom wrote:We have a swapper, a selfswapper, a selfmover, and a mover soft

Its obvious it exists
I am known to fake soft to bait kills though, so its possible I'm vt
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (isolation #111) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1344, Pine wrote:Guys

Scum being able to move others would be overpowered

Scum able to move themselves makes sense

That’s a scumclaim from cakez
Um

No?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (isolation #112) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yall r boring
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (isolation #113) » Thu May 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

im generally just unhappy with the groups
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #114) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

move kokichi to group 3

you're all shit fuck that garbage lynch and forcing me to deal with scum muffin

anyways I'm only posting to declare

vla til 25th

fuckin dealing with lylo quickvoting now give me a break
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #115) » Mon May 21, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

fitz and ROJ have a good bet of being scum, so do you and fromr PoV I just made group 3 a confirmed scum lynch, and you gamethrowing morons already fucked day 1 up the ass do if you're town I dont wanr ro hear your bullshit whining, and buj is quickvoting in lylo so he can have a present
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (isolation #116) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

unless i missed a post, its cute in the whole time i was gone nobody realized kokichi is literally confirmed scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (isolation #117) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1893, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1891, Eddie Cane wrote:unless i missed a post, its cute in the whole time i was gone nobody realized kokichi is literally confirmed scum
We know thanks.. if you had put him in group 1 it'd be hammered already.
shut up chicken shit i did the optimal swap
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #118) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1892, Wisdom wrote:because?
he's guiltied by DV's role pm. proves all actions are public. if a Doc happens in thread, so will a Cop.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1896 (isolation #119) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

The only reason I didn't prodge before going VLA is to see who defended Kokichi and whatnot, if I'm gonna be VLA might as well be productive.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (isolation #120) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1711, Wisdom wrote:no, wait a second

if kokichi is the only scum in g3 we lose by lynching g3

eddie scumclaimed
I know later you come around to me!town, but let me still respond to why this is optimal.

Kokichi is confirmed scum. This is beyond a reasonable doubt. I would expect town to want Kokichi lynched today, at least as a likely possibility, and I'm sure scum probably did too.

Could I have self voted and taken the 1 or possibly 2 sacrifices? yes. could muffin be scum? yes, and i think putting Kokichi with me resulted in the end goal of forcing me to use my action OR getting me lynched. Muffin could be scum very well sure, but I don't scumread him and I don't think scum would put a second scum with a player highly likely to get lynched. Regardless, I don't think its optimal to self vote and take down a scum for myself and a potentially town great player.

So the options were swapping Kok into group 1 or group 3. Wisdom could be scum with Kok associatives, and NSG could be scum by their lack of presence and activity, but neither are overly likely to me. We want to hit 2 scum today to get back into a good position from the shitshow ya'll did d1 that ended in 5 dead townies. ROJ and Fitz were scumread by most dead townies iirc, particularly the latter. This game is hard to win, and Fitz scum is very rewarding because he doesn't bus so he spews people town. It was an impulse swap but ime that was the best shot town had after a complete fiasco spam of garbage d1 when I wasn't online that resulted in a shit quicklynch.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (isolation #121) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

7 mor epages of posts to reply to, but recess is over so bbl :D
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1901 (isolation #122) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:24 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1683, implosion wrote:Once, during the day, you may bold in thread: "Protect PLAYER" where PLAYER is the name of a player other than yourself. If you do so, that player will leave their current group. They will not be a member of any group for the rest of the day, and will not die no matter which group is chosen. You may not use this ability on a player who is the only member of their group. When you use your ability, the votecount will reset, and the deadline will be extended to 48 hours from the next vote count if it is less than that.
If we have seen 5(?) roles, 3 of which are confirmed town and 2 unflipped, and all are bold in thread, it is very unlikely there'd be another that is done privately. no setup symmetry and implosion games are always good setups.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (isolation #123) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1902, Wisdom wrote:you handwave your suspicion on me and nsg too much for my liking

why cant it be nsg/me/kokichi? and thats not even including the muffin possibilities
It can be. Fitz and Roj are more likely.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #124) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1905, Wisdom wrote:"dead townies wanted fitz" is not an excuse
i really really doubt you thought of the dead townies and their reads while impulse switching

@eddie obv
Then you really really don't know me, because a large part of how I read is factoring in other's reads.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (isolation #125) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1909, Wisdom wrote:eddie specifically wanted me to move kokichi out of g2 and lynch g2, which would actually have a worse result than what we got
No, I specifically wanted to lynch group 2 and said if you had to move someone move Kokichi. This was beause you were claiming a 100% confident townread and I wasn't aware of how many PRs we had at the time.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (isolation #126) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1908, BuJaber wrote:TFW when you insult the living townies to convince them you're town.

Guys if eddie talked day 1 we would have lynched all 3 scum. Eddie is super awesome at reading he would not have been fooled by toxic anti-town logic-out-the-window dramonic and the fact that koki claimed a guilty. OH NO not eddie eddie would mot be fooled by such nonsense.

Catch up mate I'm waiting.
But if that's the way you convince me what you did was pro-town then you're off to a fabulous start!
If people are being dumbasses I'll call them dumbasses. :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #127) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1094, Eddie Cane wrote:
I told you

that's about it
In post 1016, Eddie Cane wrote:we are lunching group 2. you can swap kok iur. that's the extent I'll allow

that's about it
In post 639, Eddie Cane wrote:also yes with kok hard claiming wr fo unfortunately have to do group 2

guess u got me wisdom
In post 1070, Eddie Cane wrote:

and then you basically did some swaps and quicklynched 4 townies. Speaking of which,
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1917 (isolation #128) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1681, implosion wrote:Group 3 (7): BuJaber, DeasVail, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, riku, Wisdom, havingfitz, Kokichi Oma
Quicklynches ALWAYS have scum on them. Every member of group 3 is here. Fitz and ROJ were scumread from a lot of people d1. Other than Muffin, ROJ is the only group 3'er left, and Muffin seems townie. ROJ also had god awful reads and was fos'd by most dead dudes. Fitz was the best bet for group 1 scum (I was right about DV woo) and NSG is still mildly townie from D1. Wisdom is the scummiest person not in group 3, probably, but his belligerence is more his town game I've heard.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #129) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1916, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1912, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1909, Wisdom wrote:eddie specifically wanted me to move kokichi out of g2 and lynch g2, which would actually have a worse result than what we got
No, I specifically wanted to lynch group 2 and said if you had to move someone move Kokichi. This was beause you were claiming a 100% confident townread and I wasn't aware of how many PRs we had at the time.
If I had done what you wanted we would have 5 townies dead (assuming I swapped kokichi with a townie). Which is one more than we have now. So how the fuck are you still criticizing what happened?
And my plan was to donate Kokichi or Fitz back to group 2 after because you were sussing me, but if they end up being town feel free to criticize me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #130) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1918, Wisdom wrote:what "quicklynch" are you even talking about? day took way too long
the fact

from the time i went offline

yall did another swap and lynched them

and i was literally gone under a day
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #131) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1919, Wisdom wrote:i changed my mind again
eddie is scum
this is fucking bs
i changed my mind
you arent a good player
this is fucking bs
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #132) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

anyways be back later
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (isolation #133) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1924, Wisdom wrote:
Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1916, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1912, Eddie Cane wrote:
If I had done what you wanted we would have 5 townies dead (assuming I swapped kokichi with a townie). Which is one more than we have now. So how the fuck are you still criticizing what happened?
And my plan was to donate Kokichi or Fitz back to group 2 after because you were sussing me, but if they end up being town feel free to criticize me.
yeah right
you wanted me to use an action so you can cancel it
because thats how town uses their power
well its better than using your power to gamethrow :shrug:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (isolation #134) » Wed May 23, 2018 4:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1926, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1921, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1918, Wisdom wrote:what "quicklynch" are you even talking about? day took way too long
the fact

from the time i went offline

yall did another swap and lynched them

and i was literally gone under a day
it was decided we're lynching group 3 since i decided im making the swap. It was in no way, shape or form a quicklynch. If anything, it took way too long. Stop trying to push ridiculous narratives.
why don't you show where that was decided then?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #135) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1928, Wisdom wrote:are you fucking kidding me now? are you in a different game? I did the swap because we would lynch group 3, there was no alternative. This was extensively discussed yesterday.
YOU did the swap, correct. It being extensively discussed does not make it a foregone conclusion. I argued againsti ta cively as did others. Are you fucking kidding me right now? Are you so delusional you think everything you want to happen will happen?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (isolation #136) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1070, Eddie Cane wrote:

In post 1074, Eddie Cane wrote:I think group 3 is still a better hit, but ROJ pinged me a lot on the last page and I am not interested in entertaining that garbage swap.
In post 1075, Eddie Cane wrote:
hey buddy

i said about 5 times

In post 1085, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1079, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1075, Eddie Cane wrote:hey buddy

i said about 5 times

principal is a shit excuse
you're trying to lynch 4, potentially 5 town now
Lets see

ROJ has a shit asf reads list

You just used your role in probably the most pro scum way possible

I have no read on BuJaber

Kokichi is the only town in that group I'm confnident in

and more importantly, my last bunch of posts have ALL told oyu we are lynching group 2 and not group 3 and to swap kok and you ignored me

so i think there's a decent shot you're scum manipulating wtih your role

and if you're town

then you deserve to get called a gamethrower because that was a dogshit play and youre WAY smarter than that
In post 1094, Eddie Cane wrote:
I told you

that's about it

that's about it

guess u got me wisdom
In post 1100, Eddie Cane wrote:what if you just saved ROJ and possibly Pine?
In post 1106, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1099, Pine wrote:Shut the fuck up with the backbiting, Eddie.

Now is not the time.

It's done.

Roll with the new reality.

Swap Pine and Muffin

Lynch Group 3 for GREAT JUSTICE.
oy you shut the fuck up

he doesn't get to say things like
eddie who do you swap if you know me and kokichi are town
and then say
when I don't vote with him and his horse shit plan that i repeatedly said i wasn't going along with. especially when he directly asked me implying my opinion is valued or something.

now i'm not going to act like wisdom can't be town and right and save more town this way

BUT

ITS STILL OBJECTIVELY BAD PLAY

faking a guilty on scum doesn't make faking the guilty optimal play
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (isolation #137) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1637, Pine wrote:Shit I didn't get to vote for myself :(

VOTE: 3

For glorrrryyyyyyy

Currently suspecting Muffin, maaaaaybe Wisdom.

REMEMBER: IF RIKU FLIPS TOWN, THERE IS 100% SCUM IN {WISDOM, BUJABER}
I'm not talking to you anymore
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #138) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Pine:
sr'd Bu, tr'd fitz, no clue on ROJ

Cakez:
strong sr'd fitz, realmen, strong tr'd buj

Riku:
basically said nothing relevant for the last 1000 posts, goodplay.php
In post 1463, dramonic wrote:
In post 1460, Wisdom wrote:lynching g2 is fucking gamethrowing
I've moved the only one of two who can be scum out of g2
We have to pray pine is scum and even then we lose 4 town
swapping Riku out of G2 was gamethrowing.
yup,
but anyways Dramonic:
only relevant recent read is a lot of lynch Wisdom and also Buj offhanded, but
In post 1177, dramonic wrote:If Eddie can move people the only intelligent play would be to put Riku back in Group 2

EDIT: It also ignores the game state.
yup. lol. fuck you and you arrogance wisdom. <3 love you though buddy.

most relevant one due to being the NK, DV:
strong sr'd fitz, fos'd roj, strong tr'd bu

so wisdom, back to my point. roj and fitz are scumfucks. buj is townishly stupid. you are townishly stupid (selectively ignoring Pine and Dramonic here because I think you just annoyed them). kokichi going to group 1 is stupid because you and nsg are both more likely to flip town than fitz and roj. we are not ignoring the dead people of the game. and, fwiw, the reverse reads:

ROJ:
only not-town are myself, dramonic, fitz, and riku. 2 flipped town, 1 me, 1 person in his group. the only chance he has to be correct on a scumread is someone in his group. wisdom and nsg are two of his 3 strong TRs, so he should be supporting this move.

Fitz:
has basically posted nothing all game, but what he has,
looks like a fos on DV, looks like a fos on cakez, his 3 scumreads by a lot of dots are sircakez, riku, and dramonic, all of whom were town, and before that was NSG for a lack of content just ahead of ROJ (in his group). 1053

Don't really care about Buj and reading his posts annoys me more than Fitz so I'm not gonna bother, I don't really scumread Buj and he is not why I chose group 3.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (isolation #139) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1935, BuJaber wrote:Eddie
Discussions happened about what should be done before any swaps. Long discussions. Then wisdom jumped the gun a little bit. But regardless he ended the pre switch discussion. So now there was a long debate trying to convince muffin not to undo wisdom's PR and waste both of their PRs. Which he eventually agreed to do. Now the choice was obvious. Lynch the new group that the PRs created or lynch a 5 man group of (at the time) mostly townreads.
but where was I during all of this?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (isolation #140) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1937, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: group 1

eddie/nsg/kokichi

Just prefer this because nsg is certain to be scum whether it's eddie or not
stop
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #141) » Wed May 23, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if NSG is certain to be scum

this needs to be cased

because we have 1 conf scum already
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (isolation #142) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

[quote="In post 1942, BuJaber"][/quote]
this i can empathize with

because if you're town (and you're the best bet for town in that group by a long shot) then you know you have to hit 2 scum out of 3 to not autolose

plus people are (or should be) always inclined away from lynching themselves

so do you want to talk about something other than me being scum?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (isolation #143) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1943, Wisdom wrote:if you are scum youve put kokichi in g3 so you can win otherwise youd put him in g1
therefore youre scum with nsg

if you are town then its realmen/kokichi/nsg
scum dont put both of them in g3

there is the possibility muffin is scum but i think hes town
i understand you saying if i'm scum nsg is my partner, i've also had some partnery content with them in my iso i guess (lack of stances, handwaving as town)

but i don't see what makes nsg scum if i'm town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1948 (isolation #144) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

why?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #145) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

if they spread them out in groups then they can't win today
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #146) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so now its 1:0:2 and we can lynch nsg tomorrow ? idgi
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (isolation #147) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so it's not 1-1-1 which is what I said man I dont get your angle

I think youre town fwiw
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (isolation #148) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1956, havingfitz wrote:Eddie...I don't really remember (not going back to check) what my read on Eddie D1 was. I think it was a tr? Today he has felt town. His pissy attitude and disgust feel like they are coming from town. When he is scum I think his pissiness and disgust feel fake. read - town lean
this made me smile btw
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (isolation #149) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

maybe nsg is scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (isolation #150) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1972, northsidegal wrote:by the way, i was thinking about what eddie said about kokichi being confscum due to the role not being public. i really don't know how realistic of an idea it is: for one, (although this might be among the weaker reasons? depends on how much i trust my own read), i really don't feel like this is kokichi's scumgame. for two, especially given that we now know that at least two out of the original four from Day 1's group 3 are town, you have to wonder what kokichi's plan would have been as scum - fake a guilty on his own group and get himself lynched?
if
kokichi is scum i think it almost certainly implies that (at least) one of the swapping roles is scum and the entire thing was planned out from the start, although that seems exceedingly unlikely to me. occam's razor still seems to point towards kokichi being town, so i have to wonder if i should reconsider my eddie read.
or it spews bujaber as town and a little wisdom

?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (isolation #151) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1983, zMuffinMan wrote:why didn't this bother you D1?
because we were lynching him d1
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (isolation #152) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1984, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1912, Eddie Cane wrote:I wasn't aware of how many PRs we had at the time.
eh, maybe this kind of answers my question, kinda

but you were at least aware of 4 of them (including your own) as of so i'm not sure why DV's role was the straw that broke the camel's back for you
and I was right about cakez kappa

I did push his role as against the spirit of the setup and unlikely, remember? dramonic and I had a full sarcastic discussion about it. I then resided myself to the fact he was getting lynched. also, dvs is particularly rleevant becusse the rest of the roles are group manipulation and his... isnt, though the way its worded forces it to be which by the way makes kokichi role fake yet again
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (isolation #153) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1990, Kokichi Oma wrote:Eddie's posts are garbage, he could be scum. No way in hell he actually thinks a sensor would be posted by mod, that would confirm me and the whole group possibly as town breaking the game.
every role is in thread except yours

every role is group related (including the doc)...except yours
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (isolation #154) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1989, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1988, Eddie Cane wrote:I did push his role as against the spirit of the setup and unlikely, remember? dramonic and I had a full sarcastic discussion about it
? but you were saying you were confident kokichi was town after that

can't find the discussion with dram you're talking about
just went over this with wis my guy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (isolation #155) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1995, Kokichi Oma wrote:because I think it's 1 1 1 now. based on how everyone is tiptoeing. Wisdom/eddie/idk in my group. I think wisdom and eddie are doing theater.
I appreciate you spewing me as town though friend
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (isolation #156) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1998, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1994, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1990, Kokichi Oma wrote:Eddie's posts are garbage, he could be scum. No way in hell he actually thinks a sensor would be posted by mod, that would confirm me and the whole group possibly as town breaking the game.
every role is in thread except yours

every role is group related (including the doc)...except yours
No shit. Do you want the mod to go.

"Sensor activated! All 5 people in group 1 are town!"

And then I would be cleared, that's a possibility of 6+ cleared people on day 1. If scum did a gambit and put all in 1 group day 1 and other groups all town. Your logic is so shit, so you have to be mafia.
well it's a fake role so I dont really care what the mod does
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #157) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

because I'm obv town dumbo
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (isolation #158) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2018, Wisdom wrote:ugh then theres no point talking with you
kokichi cant be more obvscum
fitz doesnt bus it's not his fault
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2021 (isolation #159) » Thu May 24, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2024 (isolation #160) » Thu May 24, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

my reads have been broadcasted from page 2 ty
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #161) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh fuck off moron
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2030 (isolation #162) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

see? there you go

and if you look at my posts you'll see I called wisdom town too

so your reads really srent much different
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (isolation #163) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:48 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: g3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (isolation #164) » Thu May 24, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

why would I put him in group 1 if I town read wisdom and nsg significantly more than group 3? that doenst make sense
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2038 (isolation #165) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2033, BuJaber wrote:What do you think you did this game that earned you a position of authority? Have you been playing the same game?

You've given us no reason to trust you at all and it's our bad luck that you rolled a PR.

You haven't earned the right to be condescending.
Your g1 effort is subpar. You used your power without consultation. And you used it in a way which leaves no margin of error for your reads.
because I spent all of day 1 telling you not to do a shit plan, you did a shit plan, we lynched 4 town.

wisdom "consulted" me yesterday and then ignored me, so basically nothing.

I dont need to consult you people. that's not how PRs work

no reason? go look at my d1 content. dont trust me?trust the 5 competent dead townies who are almost all hard scumreading one of the people in g3 and the only exception being a dude who did nothing. they're confirmed town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2039 (isolation #166) » Thu May 24, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2035, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2026, BuJaber wrote:Don't know what nsg is talking about. If going by meta alone koki is scum. Add everything else and he's obvscum.

Wisdom I don't want to lynch you on the off chance that nsg isn't just town and derping hard here. Vote with me?
Explain your meta read.

Explain how in
any way
i'm "derping". Seriously. As far as I can tell nobody has refuted my logic on wanting to lynch group three.
You yourself
have been making logical fallacies that i have pointed out.
for starters kokichi is not town on meta or otherwise
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2051 (isolation #167) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2044, zMuffinMan wrote:you know, if i could feel better about you being town (or at least about the odds of you and NSG not being scum together), i'd vote G3 today. i'm pretty sure wisdom+NSG is not a thing and i'm pretty sure wisdom+you is not a thing (though, if it is, kudos to you, because everything about today has been acted out so well that i wouldn't even feel bad about losing to it)
you are good enough to know to respect good dead players at least to a degree. does that say anything to you?

(this is specifically wrt scumreading roj and fitz, I think cakez fosd me and the rest of the dead trd me so split)

why am I the only person commenting on DV getting killed after a pretty unremarkable d1 with barely any comments on or against? lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (isolation #168) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1256, DeasVail wrote:Where I'm at right now approximately:

Town

BuJaber
Wisdom
Dramonic

[GAP]

Northsidegal
Koki
Muffin

[GAP]

SirCakez
Eddie Cane

[GAP]

Riku
REALMEN
Pine

[GAP]

Havingfitz

Scum
he was killed for a reason

...his only two living scumreads are group 3

muffin you of all people should know this .-.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (isolation #169) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2058, Wisdom wrote:eddie and nsg both ignore my post and push other angles

lel
ignore what

lel
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (isolation #170) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2049, Wisdom wrote:This is the D2 partition for reference:

northsidegalEddie CaneBuJaber
WisdomKokichi Omahavingfitz
zMuffinManREALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

These are all the possibilities if both me and nsg are town:

Eddie/Kokichi/Bu
muffin/Kokichi/Bu
Bu/Kokichi/fitz
Bu/Kokichi/Realmen

Those are all extremely unlikely because Bu and Kokichi being both scum means that Kokichi fakeclaimed a guilty on a group that contained himself AND a buddy.

Eddie/Kokichi/muffin

Scum lose on a G2 lynch. Okay, sure, Eddie has the move so he'll move Kokichi out, but this is a bad grouping for scum because Eddie and muffin are bound to be suspected because of roles. If town ends up lynching G2 after the move, Kokichi is a natural follow up so they're still losing.

Eddie/Kokichi/fitz
Eddie/Kokichi/Realmen

Unlikely because Eddie doesn't move Kokichi to the group his other scumbuddy is in. He had infinite excuses to move him to G1.

muffin/Kokichi/fitz
muffin/Kokichi/Realmen
Eddie/Bu/muffin

Slightly more probable than muffin/Kokichi/Eddie but still, it's unlikely muffin chooses to group himself with Kokichi and Eddie. It's a group that gets lynched most of the time and losing two scum is not a good idea.

muffin/Bu/fitz
muffin/Bu/Realmen

Same as above, except it's even worse. If G2 isn't lynched and G3 is, muffin loses both buddies.

Eddie/Bu/fitz
Eddie/Bu/Realmen

Eddie does not move the heavily suspected Kokichi to a group with TWO of his buddies, especially since this brings Bu and Kokichi in the same group and makes it the most likely lynch to go through.

fitz/Bu/Realmen

Nope. Scum don't all go in G3. And if they did this they'd at least put Kokichi and me together to make it likely that's what's getting lynched.

fitz/Kokichi/Realmen

A little better than the above but still a risky choice when Bu is one of the guilties. Lynching G3 gets rid of two scum and Bu, and basically makes sure Kokichi is never winning this.
you mean the shit post that was a waste of probably 30 minutes of your time?

team solving isnt gonna win, 3 scum have way too many variables.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (isolation #171) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2063, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2057, Eddie Cane wrote:muffin you of all people should know this .-.
i do know this. if DV didn't flip a PR, i would be thinking this right now. i actually figured if you were town, you'd be dead today, because leaving your role alive in this game seems stupid given it has potential to wreck scum completely. but DV died over you and i'm currently thinking that scum picked up on a PR tell from him so his reads aren't an all-important factor to me atm
I highly doubt there was a PR tell. He barely posted or addressed PRs.

I thought I'd be dead and wouldn't get to point out koks guilty fwis
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (isolation #172) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

nsgs posts are kind of pinging me fwiw

nsg got prodded elsewhere too, it wasnt game specific so it wasnt just scum her being apathetic. she flaked a lot as town in the game I was scum against her too. her early posting was town. her posting today is blah.

if we assume nsgs xcum (hey look wis I'm bussing my second partner now) qheres the third scum? wisdom is town, buj is town... muffin is way townier than roj and fitz and the fact literally every dead player wanted fits and most roj iirc. both are scumfucks. so maybe nsg is scum, but lynching group 3 nets scum always. wisdom agrees with this in a town!eddie universe, do you disagree buj?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #173) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i dunno man. even if they thought he was a pr they wouldn't kill him if they thought he had shit reads. the only two people I even remember acknowledging him are me (town) and you (meh town)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #174) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2073, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2069, Eddie Cane wrote:hey look wis I'm bussing my second partner now
yeah only to prove a point that g3 is still better
not exactly bussing
a point you agree with
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2075 (isolation #175) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

do you disregard dv completely?you completely ignored MY whole post about dead ones
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (isolation #176) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2076, Wisdom wrote:i dont agree with you being town so no

Again, tell me what non-nsg scumgroups make sense and why.
kok / fitz / roj

technically, muffin over one of them but nsgs more likely to be scum than muffin

I'll do group 1 if 3 wont get the support but 3 is safer
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #177) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2079, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2072, Eddie Cane wrote:even if they thought he was a pr they wouldn't kill him if they thought he had shit reads
i would kill any PR i thought could shake things up in a bad way (which is why i figured you'd be dead if you're town), regardless of how shit their reads are
suboptimal scumplay ahoy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (isolation #178) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2082, BuJaber wrote:
In post 2070, northsidegal wrote:do you think that both fitz and RMOJ are town?
It's possible.

Just to clarify when I say any combination of split that means 0 scum in g3 or 1 scum in g3 or 2 scum in g3 pre switch.

So there is a possibility of fitz/RMOJ/koki that I forgot earlier. But I find this one rather unlikely considering my fitz townread.
fitz townreads me lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (isolation #179) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2076, Wisdom wrote:i dont agree with you being town so no

Again, tell me what non-nsg scumgroups make sense and why.
and stop being difficult for the sake of it. if I'm town, you agree group 3 has at least 2 scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (isolation #180) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2086, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2081, Eddie Cane wrote:kok / fitz / roj
Why do they put themselves in the same group? What is their plan here?
they didnt, it was 0 /1 / 2

the plan was probably to lynch kokichi and take me and muffin down with the off win of you and nsg

of course if you ask me a wifom ass question get a wifom ass answer
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (isolation #181) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

how strongly do you townread muffin?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (isolation #182) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2088, Wisdom wrote:yeah and if they get lynched kokichi is never winning because it becomes me vs kokichi
If that was the plan they'd put Bu with me and nsg with them
if they got lynched yesterday they also lose

what's your point lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (isolation #183) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2091, Wisdom wrote:it doesnt matter
refer to my long post for why no muffin team is likely
well it does matter because if its muffin kok and fitz or roj we lose by doing g1 and team solves are dumb,

I wanna know your read on him in isolation
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (isolation #184) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2096, BuJaber wrote:Do you actually believe this? (In general not just in this game)
So many reasons to kill people that have nothing to do with how good their reads are. How many newbies get killed in night 1 when the game is full of veterans? It's a common kill because nobody knows them.
correct.

I mean, not many, lol. newbies are a waste of a kill. this game is pretty much all veterans or at the least experienced players. xcum only have 1 kill, not 1 per night. there are no pr crumbs (I dont think). frame kill doesnt work.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #185) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2096, BuJaber wrote:So I should always townread my townread's townreads?
no, but you should consider them
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (isolation #186) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I've said.

town.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (isolation #187) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

wisdom buj strong town

muffin less strong town

nsg a lot less strong town

fitz and roj scum

kokichi guiltied

I've said my reads a fuck ton my guy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (isolation #188) » Thu May 24, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2109, BuJaber wrote:You scumread fitz
And I should consider townreading you because I townread fitz who townreads you?

If fitz is scum his townread on you is fake so I should care at all about his reads.
with all due respect dude this is a fucking stupid post

<3
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (isolation #189) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

-if fitz is scum then I have to be town becusse you're voting "scum!nsg"
or
-if fitz is town you should at least talk to him with his read

engaging with your reads and using others reads is why my accuracy is so high. its why ellis is higher than that.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (isolation #190) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2111, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2100, BuJaber wrote:Pedit - interesting development.. when did eddie/muffin get eliminated????!!!
theyre both here and not hammering
still coordinating, sorry
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #191) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2025, implosion wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2.7
northsidegalEddie CaneBuJaber
WisdomzMuffinManhavingfitz
Kokichi Oma
REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

Group 1
(2): Wisdom, havingfitz
Group 2
(1): BuJaber
Group 3
(0):
Not voting: 5 (Eddie Cane, Kokichi Oma, northsidegal, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE, zMuffinMan)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in (expired on 2018-05-28 15:00:00).
if the team is kokichi roj and fitz they can hammer now and win

if they dont, then it gets more interesting.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (isolation #192) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2127, Wisdom wrote:I told you why its not that team Eddie

roj and fitz dont put themselves in the same group, and especially not with Bu

They lose if G3 is lynched because Kokichi does not survive the 1v1 with me

And if they want to absolutely win today they put nsg with them, not Bu. They put Bu with me to make it likely G1 is lynched.
theres so much wifom here though my friend
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (isolation #193) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yes though

its probs nsg if its not those 3

nsg, any great case for why muffin is xcum?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (isolation #194) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

not really lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (isolation #195) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2135, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2133, Eddie Cane wrote:nsg, any great case for why muffin is xcum?
i'm no calling muffin scum?
so muffins town?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (isolation #196) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2138, northsidegal wrote:it doesn't seem as if anyone cares to actually put the work in when a literal golden opportunity just presented itself. i don't feel like anyone is actually listening to what i'm saying, and i'm not just referring to wisdom.
it presented itself?

I presented it

but back to my point, muffin read now
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (isolation #197) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 2140, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2137, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 2135, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2133, Eddie Cane wrote:nsg, any great case for why muffin is xcum?
i'm no calling muffin scum?
so muffins town?
what?

i don't know if he's town or scum. if i had to say, i guess i'm townleaning him, but i don't think my specific read on him actually matters for anything that i've been saying?
yes but

that's invalid

because if my teams wrong then you're probably xcum with the addendum being if muffin is... and even you srent pushing that.

is this better bussing wisdom?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (isolation #198) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1934, Eddie Cane wrote:Pine:
sr'd Bu, tr'd fitz, no clue on ROJ

Cakez:
strong sr'd fitz, realmen, strong tr'd buj

Riku:
basically said nothing relevant for the last 1000 posts, goodplay.php
In post 1463, dramonic wrote:
In post 1460, Wisdom wrote:lynching g2 is fucking gamethrowing
I've moved the only one of two who can be scum out of g2
We have to pray pine is scum and even then we lose 4 town
swapping Riku out of G2 was gamethrowing.
yup,
but anyways Dramonic:
only relevant recent read is a lot of lynch Wisdom and also Buj offhanded, but
In post 1177, dramonic wrote:If Eddie can move people the only intelligent play would be to put Riku back in Group 2

EDIT: It also ignores the game state.
yup. lol. fuck you and you arrogance wisdom. <3 love you though buddy.

most relevant one due to being the NK, DV:
strong sr'd fitz, fos'd roj, strong tr'd bu

so wisdom, back to my point. roj and fitz are scumfucks. buj is townishly stupid. you are townishly stupid (selectively ignoring Pine and Dramonic here because I think you just annoyed them). kokichi going to group 1 is stupid because you and nsg are both more likely to flip town than fitz and roj. we are not ignoring the dead people of the game. and, fwiw, the reverse reads:

ROJ:
only not-town are myself, dramonic, fitz, and riku. 2 flipped town, 1 me, 1 person in his group. the only chance he has to be correct on a scumread is someone in his group. wisdom and nsg are two of his 3 strong TRs, so he should be supporting this move.

Fitz:
has basically posted nothing all game, but what he has,
looks like a fos on DV, looks like a fos on cakez, his 3 scumreads by a lot of dots are sircakez, riku, and dramonic, all of whom were town, and before that was NSG for a lack of content just ahead of ROJ (in his group). 1053

Don't really care about Buj and reading his posts annoys me more than Fitz so I'm not gonna bother, I don't really scumread Buj and he is not why I chose group 3.
still dont appreciate nobody acknowledging this
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (isolation #199) » Thu May 24, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and my logic is that if we dont get the support for group 3 which you yourself called unlikely then you get lynched and I dont see the desperate urgency of a townie thats never been mislynched

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”