Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

Im here.
VOTE: 1
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Sun May 13, 2018 3:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Then you need to sharpen your senses (branches?) Cuz we already have two visible scum in group 1 and 2.
Japanese name person in grp 2 and 1 long meaningless name in grp 1 (on phone too lazy to look back)

I havent really checked whos in my group besides muffin but he doesnt ping me.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #2) » Sun May 13, 2018 8:57 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 105, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:
In post 102, northsidegal wrote:Realmen can be town too for now.
i'm pretty sure your townread of kokichi comes from meta.
Pretty sure it comes from being scum together.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Sun May 13, 2018 9:02 am

Post by dramonic »

Which is convenient cuz it fits the play of most people in here.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Sun May 13, 2018 9:35 am

Post by dramonic »

Id rather not lynch our group, it's full of pastries.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Sun May 13, 2018 10:32 am

Post by dramonic »

?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #6) » Sun May 13, 2018 11:59 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 149, Wisdom wrote:Nobody outside group 2 is scumreading anyone in group 2
Im not opposed to a group2 lynch either, there's scum there, but if I can play with you and Pine longer I don't see why I should off you this early.
fitz and DV are better collaterals.
Or worse collaterals, whichever wording you want.
They can die.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #7) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:34 am

Post by dramonic »

I cannot fathom how anyone can read through the last few pages and still think NSG is town.
Truly these are trying times.

RMOJ continue to make a lot of noise that boils down to nothing.
Riku is a VI
Pine is a wench and breaks my heart.

Yall make me very sad.

Edit: seppuku is suicide with a dishonor flavor
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #8) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:36 am

Post by dramonic »

I would argue the collateral point fitz but you're totally right in context <.<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #9) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:40 am

Post by dramonic »

You cut me deep pine.
You cut me deep.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #10) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Im not opaque Im concentrated.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #11) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:50 am

Post by dramonic »

That's a large pile you're buildin
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #12) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:52 am

Post by dramonic »

-v('_')v-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #13) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:55 am

Post by dramonic »

... ill give you a pass because youve been tired.

This is mountainous. Was announced as mountainous in signup. Is listed as mountainous in the OP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:57 am

Post by dramonic »

(Technically it says no night action)
@Mod: confirm/deny that this is mountainous?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #15) » Mon May 14, 2018 6:02 am

Post by dramonic »

Pine you're making me uneasy. Can't you just placate me or something?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #16) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:27 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 303, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 298, BuJaber wrote:Are people serious about the pr claims? I thought this was confirmed all vanilla/goons?
this setup would be really frickin scumsided as a vanilla setup. this wasn't run in the open queue for a reason.
You have no concept of balance.

The only thing "japanese name person" implies is that im phonepostin and cant open an extra tab to confirm names.
Same way I didnt parse NSG's name not just being nonsense and therefore called her... whatever is it I called her.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #17) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:28 am

Post by dramonic »

1 long meaningless name.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #18) » Mon May 14, 2018 8:31 am

Post by dramonic »

I could shift to group 2 but at this point Im getting the warm fuzzies that we're looking at 2-1-0
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #19) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:36 am

Post by dramonic »

keep telling yourself that <3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #20) » Mon May 14, 2018 9:54 am

Post by dramonic »

Saying "we only get one mislynch" when 10 town dies in your scenario is a fascinating interpretation.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #21) » Mon May 14, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 319, Eddie Cane wrote:okay, i understand its hard being shit at something you've done for almost a decade and its hard to accept that, so i'll break it down even more.

If scum does the most basic strategy of even spreads

we have a 5 / 4 / 4 day 1, each with 1 scum. we are assuming optimal lynching for this scenario. we lynch a 4.

that leaves the number at 7:2 going into night. we enter the day with 3 / 3 / 3, with 2 of the 3 containing scum. IF we mislynch and hit 3 town, its 4:2 going into night and then 3:2 going into day, so lylo. 1 mislynch.

if we lynch correctly, its 5:1, and day starts with 2 / 2 / 2 and 1 of those groups contains a scum. if we mislynch, 2 out of 3 of the slots filling that bill, then we are 3:1 and a night kill or not leaves it at mylo / lylo tomorrow. 1 mislynch.

yes, mislynches are less likely by a bit because of the fact there's less mislynchable slots, but there's also far less opportunities to lynch properly and scum control who you lynch. also, people will wifom and self vote a ton so unlike normal slots will be advocating for their own lynch some of the time as we've seen lots of here.

then there's the other dynamic:
scum goes for wifom

lets say they stick with a 4/5/4 split. the 5 has no scum, and we lynch it. then its 5:3, nk 4:3, lylo. 1 mislynch.
4 has no scum, and we lynch it. then its 6:3. nk 5:3. pretty much lylo.
or scum could do 3:7:3, and if the scum are not in the 7 and we lynch it we just lose, but if scum wifom'd and put all of them and we don't lynch it (the likelier outcome) then free 3 townies dead. or, they put 2 scum in it, we lynch it, and we are now at 3:1 lylo after the nk.

and then we get into the fact its still mountainous and towns on this site do awfully in mountainous, worse than rand a lot of the time.

in conclusion: yes granddad, computers
are
in fact useful. technology
isn't
evil. also, this is pretty much confirmed to not be mountainous because its not in the open queue so there's elements that aren't open. fuck off. :)
You appear to be playing a RNG, so I'll leave you to that.
Meantime, let's play mafia?
Maybe?

The extras who die in each group are a lot of information. People do bad in mountainous because of heavy information shortage. This setup vomits information every phase.
I didn't know this was such a hard concept to grasp.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #22) » Mon May 14, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 337, riku wrote:REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE -
?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #23) » Mon May 14, 2018 11:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

I caught two scum already, now I'm bored
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #24) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 381, Pine wrote:Eddie, Fitz, and especially NSG all feel solidly Town to me. I don't remember DV's meta well enough to make a judgment yet, but Muffin wants him and Muffin is still pinging me.
ouch
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #25) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 393, BuJaber wrote:The only thing that was stopping me from voting group 3 was that I thought RMOJ and dramon are too scummy to be scum and my strongish townread of cake.
:neutral:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #26) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:49 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 410, Wisdom wrote:I am looking for people who have an agenda of not lynching their group and you're fitting it
You're supposed to be looking for scum.
Thought you'd like to know.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #27) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:57 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 416, Wisdom wrote:which im doing and ive found them
Your current scumteam is me/pine/eddie.
To what do I owe the flattering honor of being your primary lynch? :o

Could it be... that you don't actually want to lynch yourself?
Wis you're full of shit but I love you anyways.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #28) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:04 am

Post by dramonic »

I've been away too long clearly, because your reasoning is fucking weird.
@Wis
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (isolation #29) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:08 am

Post by dramonic »

Cakez is pretty obviously town tbh, not sure what you're smoking.
The great thing is that I can say that and you want to lynch me so it doesn't matter, but I get to go ITYS afterwards :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #30) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:09 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 433, SirCakez wrote:I didn't even realize Bu was trying to push dram with that, I just thought it was an open question about how to read dram.
I'm actually really easy to read, but I might be biased.
If I were scum I'd play like NSG or Kokichi, aka bs content generation.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #31) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:11 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 436, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 428, Wisdom wrote:
In post 425, Eddie Cane wrote:so two people in the group I've been tunneling all day and me. cool!

notice how that's a shit argument?still better than your push on me
yeah like how sugar and kokichi argued kokichi cant possibly be scum with mollie because bussing does not exist

you can tunnel g3 all day long and it wont matter shit if you find an excuse to vote elsewhere in the end like you're doing right now
the difference is I'm good at mafia
Let's not get carried away here.
What are your reads again?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #32) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:12 am

Post by dramonic »

You are aware of course that both Cakez and I have been pushing 1 since Day 0?

ninjaed sorta
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #33) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:17 am

Post by dramonic »

Honestly, you're talking about Cakez shading you but all I'm seeing is you trying to paint him in the light of evul because he doesn't have the reads you want to hear.

EDIT: It wouldn't look like that if you weren't so far up your own ass tbh.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #34) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:19 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 153, dramonic wrote:
In post 149, Wisdom wrote:Nobody outside group 2 is scumreading anyone in group 2
Im not opposed to a group2 lynch either, there's scum there, but if I can play with you and Pine longer I don't see why I should off you this early.
fitz and DV are better collaterals.
Or worse collaterals, whichever wording you want.
They can die.
Don't forget that one too Wisdom
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #35) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:20 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 447, Eddie Cane wrote:it's an intentional part of how I play. my ass is pretty nice. could use a shave tbh.
I was actually talking to Wisdom, but I'm happy about this breakthrough in your anal grooming.
In post 448, Kokichi Oma wrote:Can we all lynch mygroup, I know for certain scum is in it
Well no shit, you opened your role PM.

@Eddie: I don't think so.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #36) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:24 am

Post by dramonic »

Kokichi, how do you evaluate your scumhunting abilities?

Wisdom Koki is claiming a PR group day-cop thing. Or something.
At least that's what I THINK he's doing?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #37) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:27 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 293, Kokichi Oma wrote:I'm a one shot scum detector. There is scum in group 2
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #38) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:29 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't get the town incentive of suicide-bombing like that for a lie?
I get it from a scum PoV of either "I want to keep my buddies alive" or "I want person X and Y to die" though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #39) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:31 am

Post by dramonic »

I've lied to push a lynch I wanted before as town, but it wasn't on
myself

EDIT: I don't need to shade Kokichi I called him scum like 3 posts in <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #40) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:31 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 76, dramonic wrote:Then you need to sharpen your senses (branches?) Cuz we already have two visible scum in group 1 and 2.
Japanese name person in grp 2 and 1 long meaningless name in grp 1 (on phone too lazy to look back)

I havent really checked whos in my group besides muffin but he doesnt ping me.
damn you efficiency.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #41) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:33 am

Post by dramonic »

I have this vote restriction where I can only vote one slot at a time, sorry.
And I don't need to "prepare" to move my vote, I already said I'd jump on that bone.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #42) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:33 am

Post by dramonic »

You're trying to paint me in a really negative light that seems based entirely on not having read my posts mate.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #43) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:34 am

Post by dramonic »

You're far more concerned with how I look that I am.
Thanks?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #44) » Tue May 15, 2018 9:36 am

Post by dramonic »

Curses, foiled again.
Okay seriously I'm gonna stop posting, we're just jacking up the post count.
You think I'm scum, go you or whatever.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #45) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 499, Pine wrote:
In post 497, SirCakez wrote:On another topic since 2 is dying today - can we talk about REALMEN? I just looked at their ISO and it's entirely shitposting, mechanics talk and unexplained reads. There's no real gamesolving. IDK how I had them at null.
Lol no, this is scared scum. Go ahead, try to take down the unexpectedly ballsy guy. See if that works for you.
In post 505, Wisdom wrote:Ok.
I can swap a person in a group with a person in another group.
I can't target myself.
I'm obviously swapping Kokichi out of 2, but now we need to decide who goes in.
I thought you didn't want to swap the scum out of 2?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #46) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

first quote was to say that cakez and REALMEN are in the same group, so clearly he ain't trying very hard.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #47) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

That's all lovely except for the part where Kokichi is most likely scum.
I am actively against any plan that doesn't involve Kokichi dying if we're lynching within group 2 or 3.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #48) » Tue May 15, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

To protect superior scum players in other groups.
Or because there's 2 scum in one of the other group and they dont want a DK.
Or because it's 1-1-1 and 2 has more townies to kill.
Or... do I need to go on?

@Wisdom: You want me to trust you.
really
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #49) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

you're advocating for lynching town when we have confirmed scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #50) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 564, Wisdom wrote:
dramonic wrote:you're advocating for lynching town when we have confirmed scum.
flail more
my method gets rid of more scum and less town
Your method gets rid of between 0 and 1 scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #51) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

vote: group 2

What a waste of a day.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #52) » Tue May 15, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

That's... not answering the question.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #53) » Tue May 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 582, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 530, Eddie Cane wrote:okay i'm bored of my "reaction test"

group 3 has scum because Muffin either rolled scum, therefore it has scum, or he rolled town and scum either did a 1 / 1 / 1 split or they put a couple with Muffin because nobody wants to lynch a legend on the first game back. the latter works depending on who in this game would ahve known muffin even by name aside myself, so if muffin could do a list that'd be swell and if people want to self-identify that's townpoints. fits with it being the old tryhard group. my first choice is not swapping because its possible ROJ is one of the scum there and switching is a liability. obviously, this is wifom city but i don't see a better place to push and this is by far the best grouping. i think wisdom's role probably makes him town, unfortunately.
Who here actually knows who Muffin is? Like in terms of legend status.
There's nothing legendary about muffin.
He's a pastry <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #54) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

That townblock is MINIMUM least 66% scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #55) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

edit: 50%
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #56) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 615, SirCakez wrote:everyone is confident in pine/riku scum so the logic goes if it's not one of them we get the other next day
and there's three pretty confident townreads in 2 (buj, wis, koki) that are worth saving
There is no word for how wrong you are <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #57) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

Wisdom is the one who claimed.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #58) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Honestly it's stupid that we should swap anyone in this instance as it's strictly a loss of information, but it's stupid that there would be a swap role to begin with.
or any roles for that matter

EDIT: Oh yeah, that's a safe option :roll:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #59) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 626, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 588, Kokichi Oma wrote:I. Already. Did. Its. One. Shot. And. Detects. If. There. Is. Scum. In. A. Group.
why would you target the bigger group and your own group
both are suboptimal
Technically no, it's one shot and it insures a scum lynch because there's no ground for ambiguity. Either he's scum, or he's found scum.
If he were to target any other group we go into the wifom territory of "what if hes lying to lynch an all-town group".

Of course, we WANT to be suboptimal, so it's moot.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #60) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

town
reads

Any time, any day.

Worst case scenario we end up 5-2 (with scum using their nightkill) and we can work from what the scum said.
5-2 is not a bad in this setup.

It's not rocket science:

Is scum guaranteed to die?
You fucking do it.

You don't win this game by playing gambits, you win it by lynching scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #61) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

Okay, correction, we could end up 4-3 if Koki is both lying and town.
I'm choosing to exclude that possibility for my own sanity.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #62) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 636, northsidegal wrote:dramonic, do you always do this "i already caught all of the scum" thing? completely serious / game-related question.
More often than not, yes.
Although I didn't say I caught ALL the scum.

EDIT: You're probably right Cakez, but I'm entertaining the hope that he's not as bad as he's playing so far this game.
EDITx2: o/ o/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #63) » Tue May 15, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

null towards town in muffin's case.
null for Wisdom.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #64) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 646, Eddie Cane wrote:do people disagree their claims are pretty damn town indicative?,
They're not.
Koki's most likely scum lying.
Wisdom's role is made antitown by Koki's.

EDIT: Again, it's the only use of that role that doesn't come with wifom.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #65) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 657, SirCakez wrote:
dramonic wrote: Wisdom's role is made antitown by Koki's.
?
Swapping people automatically takes us from 100% scum lynch to ~85% scum lynch (if we lynch 2) or some other lower value which I've no idea how to calculate if we don't.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #66) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Like I'm pretty sure the
idea
of the role as town would be to fuck up the scum's setup.
What Wisdom is considering doing is fucking up the cop <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #67) » Tue May 15, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

If he swaps out Koki and Koki was fakeclaiming (which is my primary theory) we're most likely in lylo.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #68) » Tue May 15, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 665, Kokichi Oma wrote:Then if I'm scum just lynch me. This is getting stupid. We have confirmed scum in group 2. I had no way of knowing what wisdoms power was, dram. So why would I be scum trying to lynch myself? You make no sense
I gave three different reasons, none of which have anything to do with Wisdom's role.
In post 668, BuJaber wrote:
In post 497, SirCakez wrote:On another topic since 2 is dying today - can we talk about REALMEN? I just looked at their ISO and it's entirely shitposting, mechanics talk and unexplained reads. There's no real gamesolving. IDK how I had them at null.
About time

Wisdom: you definitely swap koki out. Koki is either 100% telling the truth or is scum. The flip would tell us the answer. Also everyone has suspects from group 3. I for one am not townreading any of them except possibly cake. Swap koki with realmen. Or swap koki with dramon. Or maybe even muffin because I'm not seeing what makes him so town either except for the fact that he's agreeing with dramon which is suicide for scum. Because dramon's strategies are horrible imo.

And for those doubting koki -
Why did he vote for group 2 long before claiming?
How would he know about wisdom's role?

I like the idea of locktowning koki tomorrow, and we have a good chance of hitting 2 scum if we swap him with someone in group 3.

Alternatively we can maybe swap DV or eddie with koki since there's some disagreement on who scum is in group 3. Like it's such a polarizing group.
You really hate lynching confirmed scum don't you.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #69) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 681, BuJaber wrote:I see no reason to doubt him.
That wine sounds delicious.

But you should believe me because I'm actually a setup cop and I know that Kokichi is scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #70) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 683, DeasVail wrote:I think your claimed role could fit with either scum or town.
muffin claimed something? <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #71) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Group 3 had not grown in 150 posts when he claimed, I don't know why you call that overtaking. Actually Group 2 had grown since.
Group 1 was the same size as well.

You're just... wrong through and through.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #72) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 690, BuJaber wrote:In both of these cases we swap him out with someone in group 3 and we have a very good chance of hitting scum.
OR we don't swap and have a 100% chance of hitting scum.

This is incredibly basic.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #73) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 693, Pine wrote:Swapping out confirmed Town for another scumspect like Cakez or Dram
NO GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

How
Fucking
Dense
Are
You
People

>:(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #74) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 697, BuJaber wrote:At least with mine 1 scum is pretty guaranteed and a good chance of finding 2 scum.
That is inaccurate on many different level.

My scenario guarantees 1+
Your scenario gives anywhere from 0 to 2.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #75) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's a fucking bus driver with flavor, there's nothing bastardy about it.
Holy fuck just... stop.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #76) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

It should not be pulling teeth to lynch the fucking cop guilty.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #77) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

The guilty is
[BuJaber, Wisdom, Kokichi, Pine, Riku]

It's not
[BuJaber, Wisdom, Muffin, Pine, Riku]
It's not
[BuJaber, Dramonic, Kokichi, Pine Riku]
It's not
[Cakez, Wisdom Kokichi, Pine, Riku]
It's not
[BuJaber, Wisdom, Kokichi, RMOJ, Riku]

It's [BuJaber, Wisdom, Kokichi, Pine, Riku].
You don't fuck up the guilty for the lolz because you think you're better than facts.
You lynch the group as is and you get your scum lynch

Fucking Christ, and I though I had an ego.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #78) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't.

However
If I'm wrong, there is scum in group 2.
If I'm right, there is scum in group 2.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #79) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

This is literally the opposite of confirmation bias. It's fact bias <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #80) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 707, BuJaber wrote:Bus driver is so different wtf

In a game where scum have all the power in deciding who goes in which group, giving them the power to change their mind during the day seems cruel and op to me. That is why it's bastardy.

The ONLY reason to give this role to scum would be to fuck with town into falsely townreading the player. It's bastardy.
It's like you think partitioning is bad for town.
It makes scum way easier to lynch.
Then again, there are people like you who don't want to lynch confirmed scum, so...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #81) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:38 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 903, zMuffinMan wrote:i honestly do not care what people think of how i'm playing (i thought this was going to be a relaxing game that wouldn't require me explaining such basic things but here i am). this is the exact reason i stopped playing a couple years ago, only this time i'm not exploding in a fit of rage about it because it isn't really worth it. i'm so sick of towns doing stupid shit based on shitty assumptions that end up being wrong most of the time and i hate having to play with people who can't think logically or are so confident about something that they're willing to ignore best play
This, except I get the fits or rage.

Any use of the swapping power is 100% antitown and stupid at this juncture.

Worst case scenario of lynching group 2 as is is losing 4 town for 1 scum
Best case scenario of any other lynch and/or swap is not losing 4 town.

Anybody who considers that option 2 is superior to option 1 should just quit playing mafia, because it's honestly real fucking sad that basic logic is beyond your grasps.

Any instance of swapping needs to end up with me dead, because I have no interest in putting up with the stupidity of people in this game.
I signed up for a mafia game, not fucking kindergarten.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #82) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:41 am

Post by dramonic »

I set the standards for you people so fucking low and you still fail to meet it

"But we might get 4 dead toooooown"
Yes, and we get 1 guaranteed scum. It's the proper play because it has a 0% fail rate, as opposed to any other plan.

"But Wisdom/Koki is confirmed"
I don't see no mod post saying that, so no, they're not.

"But my perspective-"
Your perspective is not a fact.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #83) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Mafia is not about saving townies, it's about lynching scum.
The only townie you don't want to die is the one in lylo.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #84) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:53 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 960, Wisdom wrote:dram explain to me how it is protown from my pov to lynch myself and two people I am townreading so I can lynch 2 people only one of which will be scum 99% of the time
Because it guarantees you hit scum, whereas any other option involves relying on imperfect information.
Explain to me how is it protown from your pov to lynch people you have no guarantee of scum over a guaranteed scumflip, just to save your ass and that of your townreads.
In post 961, Wisdom wrote:oh really we should just ignore dayplay altogether and just play based on mechanics then?
When you have a cop guilty, you don't ignore it, especially when you can lynch the cop and the guilty in the same play. It literally covers all bases.
In post 962, Wisdom wrote:that's the mindset of newbies who come from epicmafia or whatever crapsite
it shouldnt be yours
we have reads, we have actions we can use to make use of them
Your reads should guide your actions, not reduce the information we can play with. Check your ego.

EDIT: Lynching three scum and winning the game files under "not lynching 4 townies", genius.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #85) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Or we could not swap and all 3 scums are already in group 2.

You know, we can build a lot of stupid theories together if that's your kick.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #86) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:59 am

Post by dramonic »

... Jesus Christ you suck at probabilities.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #87) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:11 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 975, Wisdom wrote:
In post 969, dramonic wrote:Explain to me how is it protown from your pov to lynch people you have no guarantee of scum over a guaranteed scumflip, just to save your ass and that of your townreads.
Because it's still a guaranteed scumflip
If Pine flips town Riku is scum
And all of group 3 is scummier than Kokichi and Bu
Neither Riku nor Pine is guaranteed to be scum. You just paint whatever bullshit you want in a color you see fit.
In post 976, Wisdom wrote:Mafia isnt probabilities
Its reading people
Mafia is about using the information you get to lynch the scum. You are trying to reduce the information we have. Nobody cares about your reads.
In post 977, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:the guilty doesnt magically get invalidated tomorrow so if for some fucking reason riku/pine isn't scum then we can further narrow it down to bu/wisdom/kok

but me and wisdom strongly believe that the scum lies in riku/pine

how fucking hard is it to understand
That takes several days. We could rule out the entire thing in 1 single lynch.
In post 978, Wisdom wrote:
In post 969, dramonic wrote:When you have a cop guilty, you don't ignore it, especially when you can lynch the cop and the guilty in the same play. It literally covers all bases.
I am not ignoring it, it's still there if Pine flips town
And I dont care to lynch the cop when I have a cop guilty.
Pine's alignment is irrelevant to the situation.
In post 980, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:
In post 974, dramonic wrote:... Jesus Christ you suck at probabilities.
by sheer probability group 2 has 1 scum in it WITH OR WITHOUT KOKICHI'S GUILTY

so what? would your actions change? who gives a flying fuck dude. we would still play normally because the cards are already set. it shouldnt change anything
I would be lynching group 1 if there wasn't a guilty on the table.
In post 982, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:blind lynching group 2 would have netted us 1 scum anyway in the first place.
Not necessarely.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #88) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:11 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 986, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:i wonder what it takes to lynch 1 scum

maybe closing my eyes and choosing a random partition would help

i guess thats what this game is about! playing probabilities and not considering day play! shoulda used an RNG for that!
That's what you're trying to do by swapping.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #89) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 am

Post by dramonic »

welp.
GG scumwins.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #90) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:01 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1055, BuJaber wrote:Dram and muffin kept saying they wanted to lynch group 2 as is to "guarantee 1 scum dead". When I suggested seaps that guarantee 1 scum dead plus a possible 2nd or 3rd they ignored it.
They're not being genuine. They're trying to nuke this game by appealing to emotion to get townread or frustrating the motivation to play out of the players. Exhausted / emotional town make bad decisions.
You have never proposed such a thing, so go fuck yourself.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #91) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:01 am

Post by dramonic »

Read the fucking definition of the word guarantee.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #92) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:04 am

Post by dramonic »

Congrats Wisdom on succesfully screwing over what could have been an easy scum lynch.

EDIT: Muffin swaps with Wisdom
Wisdom swaps me and muffin

Group 2: Koki, Dram, Riku, Pine, Bub
Group 3: Wisdom, RMOJ, Cakez, Muffin

If Wisdom was the scum and we lynch group 2 we failed

Go.
Fuck.
Yourself.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #93) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:05 am

Post by dramonic »

I don't give a flying fuck about your reads because they're based in make-believe.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #94) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:07 am

Post by dramonic »

vote: group 2

This is by far the most likely to hit scum group, especially after that garbage play.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #95) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:12 am

Post by dramonic »

@Wisdom: After your swap we no longer have any proper chance to hit scum. Your swap was fueled entirely by ego.

I have no reason to believe Koki's claim
I have no reason to believe Pine is town
I have no reason to believe buj is town
I have no reason to believe RMOJ is town
I have no reason to believe your action came from town, cuz at the very least it didnt come from a town mindset.

I'll take my chance, since I can't get an accurate shot on scum anymore.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #96) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:13 am

Post by dramonic »

You threw the one advantage we had.
Good fucking job.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #97) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 am

Post by dramonic »

I fully expect Muffin to do the town thing and not worsen the situation as you wish he would.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (isolation #98) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:17 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1084, Wisdom wrote:dram you're boring and im glad youre dying

if youre town you should look up what scumhunting is and use it instead of relying on roles and mechanics
You should look up what logic is regardless of alignment.
Cuz that was absolute trash reasoning and play, through and through.

EDIT: If you both flip town along with the rest of the group we threw our one mislynch on the game, then scum can split Wisdom and Buj, insuring we have a good shot at a second mislynch and a loss.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (isolation #99) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:18 am

Post by dramonic »

It's hilarious that you'd say I'm trying to muddy the waters when I have advocated the entire time for the one move that DOESN'T muddy the water.

EDIT: That's WIFOM by definition.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #100) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:20 am

Post by dramonic »

NOBODY
GIVES
A
FLYING
FUCK
ABOUT
HOW
MANY
TOWN
DIES
AS
COLLATERAL

Holy FUCKING SHIT you have no concept of proper play.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1104 (isolation #101) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:21 am

Post by dramonic »

SCUM CONTROLS THE PACE OF THE GAME, SAVING 1 EXTRA POTENTIAL TOWN SLOT DOES
NOTHING

YOU RUINED OUR ONE GUARANTEE AT A SCUM LYNCH BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN EVERYONE YOU
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #102) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:22 am

Post by dramonic »

We. Do. Not. Lose. Faster.

Jesus fucking christ.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #103) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:25 am

Post by dramonic »

There's nothing chill about this game
I joined this to get to play an interesting modified mountainous with people like Muffin, Pine and Wisdom
Not only this is not the game I signed up for, Wisdom has apparently gone to the fucking deep end in my absence.

I'm seriously hoping he's scum because if not he's gone beyond shit.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #104) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:25 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1116, Wisdom wrote:Theres no fucking way we lynch group 2 after my swap
Whoever suggests this is either scum or incredibly stupid or mad his ego didnt win
He says, playing entirely on ego.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #105) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:26 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1117, Pine wrote:Why am I trying to prosecute this to the peanut gallery?

@MUFFIN: OKAY, I GET IT YOU'RE TOWN

SWAP ME INTO GROUP 3, I THINK THERE'S A 60-70% CHANCE WE WIN THE GAME D1

PLEASE READ MY ISO FROM TODAY
The only reason you think you're getting mislynched is because this game has a loud of loud garbage.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #106) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:26 am

Post by dramonic »

*lot of
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #107) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:27 am

Post by dramonic »

I assume your play was based on logic, not fucking ego.
Maybe I was misguided.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #108) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:29 am

Post by dramonic »

If you wanna jack off all over a thread you should stick to GD.
Mafia isn't about what makes you feel good about yourself.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #109) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:29 am

Post by dramonic »

Technically speakeasy, since talk of jackin off isn't GD appropriate.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #110) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 am

Post by dramonic »

I played with him in the past and it didn't look like
that
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #111) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:33 am

Post by dramonic »

Well then maybe I forgot.
Now I'm sad.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #112) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Not without you voting anyways.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #113) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:40 am

Post by dramonic »

...Do you know what AtE is?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #114) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Are you reading the game Pine?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #115) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:44 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1148, Eddie Cane wrote:AtE is just basically being used in tandem with "emotional" here. I know its not grammatically correct but its how its used in mafia nowadays.
I'm always posting under some kind of emotion.
Usually disdain.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #116) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:46 am

Post by dramonic »

@pine: :neutral:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #117) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:47 am

Post by dramonic »

See,
that's
what AtE is.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #118) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:50 am

Post by dramonic »

I forgive you.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #119) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:58 am

Post by dramonic »

Your reads have been awful this game Pine.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #120) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:02 am

Post by dramonic »

I haven't been hostile towards you <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #121) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:08 am

Post by dramonic »

We need input from more people.
Unfortunately your input so far has been "kill me", which is not all that useful, so waiting for others and making small chat!~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #122) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:11 am

Post by dramonic »

If Eddie can move people the only intelligent play would be to put Riku back in Group 2

EDIT: It also ignores the game state.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #123) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:13 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1179, SirCakez wrote:No Riku probably needs to go at some point
What do you think putting him back in group 2 does <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #124) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:15 am

Post by dramonic »

The group 3 lynch going through would be a travesty.
Itd be par for the course, tbh.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #125) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:17 am

Post by dramonic »

OH GAWD THE IRONY
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #126) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Then just vote group 3.
Regardless of what Muffin does, none of your top 3 scumreads is leaving.

EDIT: False
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #127) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:23 am

Post by dramonic »

false at cake not pine.
Pine's right, obviously.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #128) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:42 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1217, BuJaber wrote:You can't play mafia and not make any assumptions at all. Scum will have a field day with us if we are only doing the "trust no one" approach.
That's irrelevant to the point
In a normal mafia game if 2 people's posts contradict each other you'd never opt for ignoring both of them because you can't guarantee which is truthful. You would analyze each and lynch the one you feel is less believable.
This is neither a normal game nor an accurate portrayal of the situation.
Risking 4 town to lynch 1 scum just because we are too scared to trust our reads is bad play. Also there is info gained. Even with the worst case scenario that wisdom is the only scum in group 2 and we swap him out with a townie (which btw is a scenario that doesn't fit with everything that happened) we would know for a fact that wisdom is scum and that there were 2 scum outsude of group 2.[/quote]The only info we get is "we fucked up". We'd have lynched 0 scum and lost 4/5 town.
Yeah, that's totally better than 4 town 1 scum minimum.

We coulda also have no swap, lynch group 2, net 1 scum minimum and know there were 2 scum outside of group 2. Except we'd be at worst 6-2 instead of 5-3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #129) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Quote fail

In post 1217, BuJaber wrote:You can't play mafia and not make any assumptions at all. Scum will have a field day with us if we are only doing the "trust no one" approach.
That's irrelevant to the point
In a normal mafia game if 2 people's posts contradict each other you'd never opt for ignoring both of them because you can't guarantee which is truthful. You would analyze each and lynch the one you feel is less believable.
This is neither a normal game nor an accurate portrayal of the situation.
Risking 4 town to lynch 1 scum just because we are too scared to trust our reads is bad play. Also there is info gained. Even with the worst case scenario that wisdom is the only scum in group 2 and we swap him out with a townie (which btw is a scenario that doesn't fit with everything that happened) we would know for a fact that wisdom is scum and that there were 2 scum outsude of group 2.
The only info we get is "we fucked up". We'd have lynched 0 scum and lost 4/5 town.
Yeah, that's totally better than 4 town 1 scum minimum.

We coulda also have no swap, lynch group 2, net 1 scum minimum and know there were 2 scum outside of group 2. Except we'd be at worst 6-2 instead of 5-3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #130) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1240, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE wrote:dramonic is a pussy and should be treated accordingly
Stop.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #131) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

This antic of "manliness" is both offensive and promoting disgusting stereotypes.
This is a mafia game, not an RP session.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #132) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Implosion: You wouldn't allow sexism or homophobia in a game and this is just a different flavor of the same type of bullshit. Do something about RMOJ
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #133) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1252, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1248, dramonic wrote:
@Implosion: You wouldn't allow sexism or homophobia in a game and this is just a different flavor of the same type of bullshit. Do something about RMOJ
It's a stupid schtick. I find your thin skinned "offense" very hypocritical given you have no problem telling Wisdom and BuJaber to both fuck off. I find that language bullying and demeaning. Surely implosion wouldn't allow that in this game. Something something about stones and glass houses.
Telling someone to fuck off is not an attack on who they are as a person.
So...
Fuck off.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #134) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1257, DeasVail wrote:If Muffin were to swap himself and Fitz, I'd be willing to lynch Group 3.
brb getting a new keyboard to smash in half
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (isolation #135) » Wed May 16, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1265, Pine wrote:So, how about that 2-3 scumlynch?
I'm not gonna dignify that with an answer besides "I'm not gonna dignify that with an answer"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #136) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1276, BuJaber wrote:Because all the claims so far in this game can be tested and managed. It's all out in the open and during the day.
How's that working for you so far?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #137) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

holy fuck it's my scumday :o
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #138) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:03 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1295, BuJaber wrote:If we shouldn't make decisions based on the likelihood of things being true, in other words if all scenarios are equally likely, why do people not use randomness more?
More specifically to partition mafia setup is there an actual difference between 4 town 0 scum dead and 4 town 1 scum dead if the first scenario gives us confirmed scum? Wouldn't they be equal in terms of town to scum ratio but scenario 1 would give towm something to act upon given that they know the alignment of one member of the day 2 groups?
I know this was aimed at Muffin but I can answer to.
You should not act on randomness if you can avoid it, obviously. Reads are important and all, but mod info is canon. Furthermore, specifically to this setup 4 dead townie for 0 scum is really bad because it means we have to lynch scum every day thereafter and scum gets a lot of power from that. Depending on which rendition of 4 dead town you take the result varies. If for example we lynch group 3 and we all flip town, you go into tomorrow knowing there is scum among Wisdom, Kokichi and Pine (from your PoV). Scum can choose to split them all equally, making this a roulette to find out who was scum/lying. Sure you can rely on the rest of the group, but it's still a crapshoot. If the 4 dead townie are group 2 (let's say 5 for the sake of argument in case RMOJ flips town too), we'll know Riku was scum but we'll have a pretty tough time lynching him anyways because Scum could just play the gambit game and put him in a larger group (like a 3-2-2 split). Is there scum in all three groups and lynching Riku in group 1 gonna make us lose? We have an outted scum sure, but lynching him can make us lose. Not only that, but NOT hitting scum kills us too because it's lylo.
Now, if you choose instead to lynch the 4 town 1 scum route, you go into day 2 with no information on living players, but a dead scum. at this juncture there is no endgaming setup for the scum besides baiting us to lynch a larger townbloc (like 3-2-2 with the 3 all being town). This gives us 2 100% safe groups to lynch (with potential scum in them too!). NOW you play on reads, discuss, be merry, have a drink and mislynch people in the worst case scenario. Scum can of course pile into group 1 knowing that it's a dangerous group to lynch because it's the ONE group that can kill us, but we don't lose if we don't call them on it, so it's nbd.
In post 1301, Wisdom wrote:The funny part is that when we net 2-3 scum as a result of my plan dram muffin and co will just call me "lucky" and "you just flipped a coin for your reads" and stuff
Ive seen it a million times
I wouldn't say you flipped a coin for your read. What I'm saying is that you're being antitown and putting your reads above mod info. It might give good results (doubt it, but), but that doesn't make it a good play.
In post 1308, Wisdom wrote:Who cares about the eyes of others
You reduce the possibilities of scum getting lynched when you put yourself, who you know is town, in a lynchgroup
You also reduce the possibilities of scum getting lynched when you fuck up a cop guilty. Just sayin
In post 1366, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1360, zMuffinMan wrote:btw, wisdom, do you currently think dram is scum or why did you switch your choice to the REAL MAN?
No, I think hes town
I just think realman is townier
Bonus that dram is toxic and im good with him dying
Hey fun question.
What do you do if both Cakez and Muffin swap into group 1?
In post 1374, Pine wrote:Also, come on people. A role that can only move itself has ZERO Town utility and TONS of scum utility. Cakez is scumzor.
Every swapping role has towns of scum utility, self-moving isn't a special case of that. It also has town utility vs the "let's put a townpile together" scum strat.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #139) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:05 am

Post by dramonic »

yo Wisdom, stop trying to shade muffin and paint his actions as scum.
See how stupid it sounds?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (isolation #140) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:15 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1406, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1402, dramonic wrote:Hey fun question.
What do you do if both Cakez and Muffin swap into group 1?
that would be bad because we'd miss out on killing pine and riku
That doesn't answer the question.
In post 1408, Wisdom wrote:Like im scumreading him and i see scum motivation in what hes doing
Should i not point it out?
And this doesn't work the other way because...?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #141) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Group 1: Cakez, Muffin, 3 of {Fitz, DV, Eddie, NSG}
Group 2: Wisdom, Koki, Buj, Pine, RMOJ
Group 3: Dram, Riku, one of {Fitz, DV, Eddie, NSG}

Let's pick DV cuz you don't appear to have a read on him.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (isolation #142) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:25 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1419, Wisdom wrote:Also i consider myself pretty transparent and obvtown in this game so i have a very hard time seeing what muffin is doing as town
Cut back on the powder.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1423 (isolation #143) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:28 am

Post by dramonic »

So lynching a group of 5 with your reads is okay
But lynching a group of 5 with confscum is not.

Got it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1426 (isolation #144) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:30 am

Post by dramonic »

so half the game is scum.
Plus me for good measure.

Man those are some risky reads you're putting out there.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #145) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1425, Wisdom wrote:Dram, i thought that was already clear
My reads matter more than probabilities to me
I'm just reconfirming it several times.
Still sounds ridiculous.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #146) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:33 am

Post by dramonic »

See, nobody has to paint you as scummy Wisdom
You're either scum or massively detrimental to the town wincon.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #147) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:35 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm wondering if you're realizing your hypocrisy or not.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1436 (isolation #148) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:36 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1430, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1424, Wisdom wrote:Cakez is not a scumread currently because i don't think both he and muffin are scum
But his flip still helps sort muffin (and possibly Eddie when he confirms he has the fourth role)
Just like pine and riku probably arent both scum yet both flipping is best
These are all statements based on probability pools.
You are so full of crap lol
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #149) » Thu May 17, 2018 4:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Your reads are fabricated to fit your whims of the moment, you have no conviction whatsoever and the entirety of your play is built around your own personal agenda and not the interest of the town.
Please just roll over and die like you should.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #150) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:00 am

Post by dramonic »

Don't hammer period.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #151) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:10 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1453, SirCakez wrote:But that's not realistically gonna happen
It's not realistic because you're all saying crap like this.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #152) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:13 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1455, Wisdom wrote:Making riku confscum doesnt help if scum put them in a group full of town tomorrow
We should lynch scum today
DOT DOT DOT
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #153) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:16 am

Post by dramonic »

This is how Trump got elected.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #154) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:17 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1460, Wisdom wrote:lynching g2 is fucking gamethrowing
I've moved the only one of two who can be scum out of g2
We have to pray pine is scum and even then we lose 4 town
swapping Riku out of G2 was gamethrowing.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #155) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:22 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1464, Wisdom wrote:Tell me that when lynching g3 doesnt net us at least 2 scum
Until then it was the right move
A wrong move can net good results.
That doesn't make it not a wrong move.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #156) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Your goal is to save your own ass.
Don't try to paint it on any other light.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #157) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:30 am

Post by dramonic »

cue the violins
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #158) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:41 am

Post by dramonic »

both cakez and Muffin can save themselves. This whole theory is dumb.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #159) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:49 am

Post by dramonic »

Was gonna ask where the fuck the rest of the players out, but turns out we're just really active and nobody has been afk for more than 24 hours.
Jesus Christ <_<

EDIT: How much do you bet that Wisdom will change his tune if you swap with him?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #160) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:52 am

Post by dramonic »

Not the worst we've had this game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #161) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:56 am

Post by dramonic »

The results are irrelevant to my judgement.

If you randomly stab a dude who just turns out to be a bad person, you still stabbed a dude.
It doesn't magically make the stabbing okay.

EDIT: It's an excellent move regardless tbqh. We either hit Wisdom scum, OR we get rid of the single most antitown player in the game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #162) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:57 am

Post by dramonic »

And I die so I get out of here.
win-win
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #163) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:58 am

Post by dramonic »

replace random with "because he looks shifty to you" then :roll:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #164) » Thu May 17, 2018 5:59 am

Post by dramonic »

I've already explained how it's the right move for scum to out itself to get 4 town deaths anyways <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #165) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:33 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1522, Wisdom wrote:really? then why cakez is open to staying in g3? is he scum? no, he understands that town knowing he is town via flip is important and maybe even better than saving himself
is this hard to understand for you?
Whatever happened to your hard-on for saving town?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #166) » Thu May 17, 2018 9:34 am

Post by dramonic »

I've rarely seen a player switch stance arbitrarely to fit the moment quite that often within a single day, ngl.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #167) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:05 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1581, SirCakez wrote:If I swap out there is gonna be that immediate suspicion of "was he scum saving himself?" for the rest of the game that I'm not gonna be able to shake. I don't think I'm a good enough player to be able to shake that and convince people I'm town.
You don't have to be a good player.
Look at wisdom dodging the rope.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #168) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1585, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1579, dramonic wrote:
In post 1522, Wisdom wrote:really? then why cakez is open to staying in g3? is he scum? no, he understands that town knowing he is town via flip is important and maybe even better than saving himself
is this hard to understand for you?
Whatever happened to your hard-on for saving town?
Im only townreading cakez because his claim means hes not scum with muffin
Otherwise ive been scumreading him
Instead of blindly accusing everything i do actually open your eyes
This has nothing to do with what I was commenting on, but sure!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #169) » Thu May 17, 2018 12:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1598, zMuffinMan wrote:probably he will conifer with others
Please have my babies
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #170) » Fri May 18, 2018 2:44 am

Post by dramonic »

hahaha
This town
is fucking garbage
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #171) » Fri May 18, 2018 3:12 am

Post by dramonic »

lynch Widom tomorrow if it leave at least 5p alive.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #172) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:28 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1658, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1653, BuJaber wrote:I actually am thinking muffin is town who is just very wrong about what's optimal for partition mafia. I think he'd be a beast at endgaming a massclaimed normal mafia game. Just not so great here.

I don't blame him so much for thinking he's right and everyone else is wrong just wish he could have maybe chilled it a little.

Also he did swap with pine so we can lynch pine/riku so like even if he's scum he's being nice there.
it took every fibre of my being to not just say "fuck you all" and switch wisdom btw

but, you know, i
figure it will make me look town and it's my only hope
am just a nice guy, obviously
It's not about going "fuck you all"
It's about lynching scum.
You fucked up brah.

OR you're actually scum with him :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #173) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:30 am

Post by dramonic »

vote: group 3

In case it wasn't done yet.

I'm hoping the scumteam is Wisdom, BuJ and Muffin, cuz that would at least explain the amount of bullshit reasoning that happened today.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #174) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:30 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1665, Wisdom wrote:be not being scum doesnt cross your mind huh
I'm being nice and assuming you're not this fucking bad.
Take the compliment while it lasts.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #175) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:32 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm eager to see the defense you pull out of your ass to convince this town when the entirety of G3 flips town.
You won't need much, to be fair.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (isolation #176) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:36 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1670, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1666, dramonic wrote:
vote: group 3

In case it wasn't done yet.

I'm hoping the scumteam is Wisdom, BuJ and Muffin, cuz that would at least explain the amount of bullshit reasoning that happened today.
You realize you and muffin were practically clones of each other for the past 40 pages right? Now you say his reasoning is bs? Where was the disagreement earlier?
His reasoning for not swapping Wisdom.
He didn't not swap until like 5 hours ago.
I didn't actually check the timestamp but SOME TIME WHILE I WAS ASLEEP

Traitorous cur >:(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #177) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:38 am

Post by dramonic »

Yeah but he's gonna be living scum, not dead scum. <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #178) » Fri May 18, 2018 4:49 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not entirely convinced.
You might just be playing cowardly.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (isolation #179) » Thu May 24, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2391, BuJaber wrote:Koki nsg was lurky in d1 and got your meta wrong and dramon was parroting muffin
Pretty sure muffin was parroting me and not the other way around, but ymmv.

@Eddie: I wanted to lynch koki, don't get cute with me <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #180) » Fri May 25, 2018 7:12 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2434, zMuffinMan wrote:I was parroting me. Or what I thought I'd say if I were town. You just happened to agree with my view on it.
It's what you SHOULD say anyways :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #181) » Fri May 25, 2018 9:23 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1301, Wisdom wrote:The funny part is that when we net 2-3 scum as a result of my plan dram muffin and co will just call me "lucky" and "you just flipped a coin for your reads" and stuff
Ive seen it a million times
So
Now that the game is over.
Don't flip coins.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #182) » Fri May 25, 2018 9:40 am

Post by dramonic »

You can flavor your gamble how you want, you still gambled and lost '_'
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #183) » Fri May 25, 2018 9:41 am

Post by dramonic »

Not saying you cost us the game, that was a joint effort by the town.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”