Fallout Mafia - Commonwealth Edition (Day 8)

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

How about, let's claim IC before there's any reason to!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!! WOO!
Art is cool.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1374, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1372, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Hey ETL, here's an excellent idea, since you're so knowledgeable of the flavor of this game, and since flavor is so indicative of one's alignment, let's have everyone mass flavor claim so you can tell us who's scum!
Sounds like something GIF would let happen right?!!
wtf is this... when did I ever say that was the only reason I was townreading him? Not to mention, this is rude as hell.. who the fuck actually believes this? You really think I am this fucking stupid?

jfc...
You did say it.
In post 1298, Impossibear wrote:Re: Wilky's flavor - I happen to be very familiar with the games. As in, I spend far too much time with Bethesda games in general. When Wilky first claimed and provided a tidbit about what he was - "a prototype synth", I knew exactly who he
could
be. I wanted
him
to confirm that for me or not.

He confirmed it for me. For the same reason that RMOJ is conftown, so is wilky, to me at least. It doesn't matter what anyone says about "yeah but mods do this and mods that with flavor"
there's no fucking way in hell that character is ever aligned with the institute in any universe whatsoever, and there are no other institute-aligned "prototype synths".

So there.

ETL
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:34 am

Wow are you literal. It's the timing and the tone - something I've maintained since yesterday. The flavor is just icing.
Art is cool.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Ouroboros »

<3<3 Kaede.

And uh, no ETL. You said what you said. You might have meant something else.
Hydra of AnonymousGhost & RadiantCowbells

i can neither live with you nor without you
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1377, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Wow are you literal. It's the timing and the tone - something I've maintained since yesterday. The flavor is just icing.
let's disregard flavor completely and focus on the former 2 then, because as i said, flavor is irrelevant to alignment, it might not be irrelevant to role, but any mod worth their salt wouldnt let their games be flavor broken.

/quit indefinitely
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1371, Impossibear wrote:
In post 1370, Dunnstral wrote:You guys might have a better shot at engaging people if you didn't post hundreds of posts when everyone else has like 20
This is at least a little disingenuous
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 am

I really don't feel like going into my ISO to quote all the times I talked about wilky's method of countering dave. But go ahead. spin whatever fucking narrative you want. You're a fucking bully and I don't want to FUCKING TALK TO YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE.
Art is cool.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Impossibear »

[quote="In post 1233, Impossibear"]
Pseudo Vote Count
wilky (3):
MariaR, Ouroboros, Tchill13,
Dunnstral (2):
Ankamius,
Kokichi Oma (2):
Dunnstral
Ankamius (2):
Ramcius,
Impossibear (1):
hebichan
Ramcius (1):
wilky
Tchill (3):
wraith, Impossibear, REALMEN ONLY JUNGLE

Not Voting:
Kokichi Oma, Nero Cain, Alchemist21, Kaede Akamatsu, davesaz,

With
alive,
to lynch

Deadline: (expired on 2018-05-27 22:26:54)

Spoiler: Ramcius wagon (Actual Votes For Quest)
Wilky, Ramcius, Impossibear,

Jungle, vote Ramcius.

Everyone else, for the love of god use pseudovotes for now.
Jangle and ESL!

The ETL half of this hydra is V/LA on weekends.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1381, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You're a fucking bully and I don't want to FUCKING TALK TO YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE.
In post 1375, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:How about, let's claim IC before there's any reason to!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, I can grab stuff out of context too.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1381, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I really don't feel like going into my ISO to quote all the times I talked about wilky's method of countering dave. But go ahead. spin whatever fucking narrative you want. You're a fucking bully and I don't want to FUCKING TALK TO YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE.
I've talked about it several times and why i felt it came from a scum mindset, yet you seem to be ignoring it and complainig that RC is ignoring you. RC has no flavor experience, as nor do I, so for us anything flavor related is irrelevant, RC has talked about the reasons they scumread wilky (or I believe they did) as have I.
In post 1275, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:There's no scum motivation for either of them to claim miller, but that's not a town tell either, simply put if you're miller everyone knows you should claim it in your first post. wilky's entrance was kinda towny, but then he started pushing the flavor claim as if it would confirm his alignment and that's how i started getting suspicious of it, I mentioned this back in day 1 too.

/quit indefinitely
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1380, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1371, Impossibear wrote:
In post 1370, Dunnstral wrote:You guys might have a better shot at engaging people if you didn't post hundreds of posts when everyone else has like 20
This is at least a little disingenuous
i see why people want lynch you - instead of doing something productive you complain about people trying advance game
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:41 am

In post 1384, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 1381, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I really don't feel like going into my ISO to quote all the times I talked about wilky's method of countering dave. But go ahead. spin whatever fucking narrative you want. You're a fucking bully and I don't want to FUCKING TALK TO YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE.
I've talked about it several times and why i felt it came from a scum mindset, yet you seem to be ignoring it and complainig that RC is ignoring you. RC has no flavor experience, as nor do I, so for us anything flavor related is irrelevant, RC has talked about the reasons they scumread wilky (or I believe they did) as have I.
In post 1275, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:There's no scum motivation for either of them to claim miller, but that's not a town tell either, simply put if you're miller everyone knows you should claim it in your first post. wilky's entrance was kinda towny, but then he started pushing the flavor claim as if it would confirm his alignment and that's how i started getting suspicious of it, I mentioned this back in day 1 too.
JINGLE PLEASE QUOTE MY SLIP PLEASE

1384 wasn't directed at you.

but i appreciate the explanation. this is the first time i feel like i understand where you are coming from. i need to leave this thing. i'm upset and not having fun.
Art is cool.
Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 1383, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1381, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You're a fucking bully and I don't want to FUCKING TALK TO YOU. LEAVE ME ALONE.
In post 1375, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:How about, let's claim IC before there's any reason to!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, I can grab stuff out of context too.
If you're town, you're throwing gas on a fire between two pseudoconfirmed town players and a nearly confirmed town player, and I'd like you to pull your head out of your ass. If you're scum, continue, because I will lynch you for it.
Jangle and ESL!

Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Impossibear »

Spoiler: ETL
In post 1386, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1384, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
JINGLE PLEASE QUOTE MY SLIP PLEASE

1384 wasn't directed at you.

but i appreciate the explanation. this is the first time i feel like i understand where you are coming from. i need to leave this thing. i'm upset and not having fun.
In post 1377, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Wow are you literal. It's the timing and the tone - something I've maintained since yesterday. The flavor is just icing.

In post 1374, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1372, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:Hey ETL, here's an excellent idea, since you're so knowledgeable of the flavor of this game, and since flavor is so indicative of one's alignment, let's have everyone mass flavor claim so you can tell us who's scum!
Sounds like something GIF would let happen right?!!
wtf is this... when did I ever say that was the only reason I was townreading him? Not to mention, this is rude as hell.. who the fuck actually believes this? You really think I am this fucking stupid?

jfc...
Jangle and ESL!

Impossibear
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Impossibear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Impossibear »

In post 1384, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:I've talked about it several times and why i felt it came from a scum mindset, yet you seem to be ignoring it and complainig that RC is ignoring you. RC has no flavor experience, as nor do I, so for us anything flavor related is irrelevant, RC has talked about the reasons they scumread wilky (or I believe they did) as have I.
I'll address why we think it can be from a town mindset when I have a little more free time. But again, I'm not arguing that wilky can't be scum. I'm asking for a stay of execution for one day. That shouldn't require as much faith on your part as sheeping us.

What're your thoughts on the Tchill reasoning?

And I'm headed out now, but hopefully I'll post again tonight.

~Jingle
Jangle and ESL!

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Ouroboros »

you lost your rights to a stay of execution for one day based off of yesterday, sorry.

you're also not confirmed town as of right now and until you become confirmed town I'm not going to treat you like confirmed town.

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

In post 1389, Impossibear wrote:What're your thoughts on the Tchill reasoning?
I'll check it later, im gonna be busy soon, but i'll quote this to you as a food for thought regarding tchill:
In post 1288, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:As I understand it it's a normal hider without the "weak to scum" part, so they wont die from hiding behind scum, they wont be affected by night actions if they hide, and they will die if their target is shot.
That seems like a way convoluted way to fake claim for a scum commuter if you ask me.
Dunno if your reasoning has something to do with this or not, but that's my current way of thinking.

/quit indefinitely
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Ouroboros »

like you call me out for abusing strength of personality but you have had 0 rebuttal to all the points I've made about wilky, you're just trying to force of personality a defense. you guys called me toxic for force of personalitying my push yesterday and yet you're trying to do the same thing today when I've gone out of my way to ground my push in stuff that can be discussed universally.

let's get the unvotes so you can get the third vote on Wilky and then we'll get the L-1 and then you can hammer them.
even if I'm wrong here you guys still completely failed to address the reasons that I've given to want this lynch.

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:57 am

In post 1390, Ouroboros wrote:you lost your rights to a stay of execution for one day based off of yesterday, sorry.

you're also not confirmed town as of right now and until you become confirmed town I'm not going to treat you like confirmed town.
who the fuck do you think you are? everyone in the thread has a RIGHT to argue their point. STOP. FUCKING. TALKING. TO US.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:59 am

YOU
ARE
TOXIC?!???? You think at ok to steamroll everyone in a game. It's not. Whether you're right or wrong doesn't justify being a bully who treats everyone like they are beneath you or like they're stupid. That's not the way to speak to anyone.

LEAVE. US. ALONE.
Art is cool.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Ouroboros »

OK.

Let's bring Wilky down to 2 votes. If ETL hydra fails to vote them they are scumclaiming and we lynch them instead today.

Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Ouroboros »

UNVOTE:

Need 1 more unvote.

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 am

In post 1392, Ouroboros wrote:like you call me out for abusing strength of personality but you have had 0 rebuttal to all the points I've made about wilky, you're just trying to force of personality a defense. you guys called me toxic for force of personalitying my push yesterday and yet you're trying to do the same thing today when I've gone out of my way to ground my push in stuff that can be discussed universally.

let's get the unvotes so you can get the third vote on Wilky and then we'll get the L-1 and then you can hammer them.
even if I'm wrong here you guys still completely failed to address the reasons that I've given to want this lynch.
you have got to be kidding me. we absolutely addressed your "points". saying we didn't doesn't make t so.

whatever. don't care. don't join any of my games in the future. if i had known i wouldn't have joined this one.
Art is cool.
Ouroboros
Ouroboros
Goon
Ouroboros
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Ouroboros »

y the fuck would I ever want to play with someone like you

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Also before I go, here's other thoughts i've thought regarding tchill:

tchill if town can dodge bullets (and other night actions) on the risk of their target getting shot.
tchill if scum is either a commuter that made a convoluted way of fake claiming commuter (I dont think so), or is a scum hider who risks getting shot by the vig if hiding behind someone that's being shot.

Regardless of any of these situations he cant be tracked and so long as he doesnt die from hiding behind someone that's shot it's hard to confirm it as well.
If he's suspected of being scum i think the better scenario would be to force him to choose a hiding target before night begins, and then scum either know he's town and shoot anyway, removing that uncertainty from us, or cant shoot coz it would give away their cover.

/quit indefinitely

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”