TheYankeeReaper
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
TheYankeeReaper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:59 am

Post by TheYankeeReaper »

Also, almost literally dying of lung cancer. (Just kidding, chest congestion.)

Will provide content and replies most likely tomorrow. :dead:
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:45 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 373, ManWithNoName wrote:I have played with scum!the worst and this feels different to me. I will say, though that we have an astounding record of never both being town. I don't really know lots about the worst's town game because of that.

I also just don't feel like metadiving to read his town games again.

I'm kind of lazy posting this game which is why I signed up on an alt rather than my main, and metadiving is very tryhard. Anyone want to show me examples of how the worst is different from town games? My gut says this is not scum, but it doesn't exactly scream town.
I've never played with scum!the worst, but he seems to be very conscious about selfmeta; that's why I'm always paranoid about him. BUT! I've seen that in our games where he's town, he usually talks about self meta in the early game. I'd have to read a scum!duckling game to see if he does the same, but for now I'm not going in that pool, I'll drown if I do.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:49 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 359, UglyDuck wrote: --- So the weird thing here to me is that he puts both me and Sando in this pool. But like... if we are both skum faking that we don't understand... ect. that doesn't really make sense. seems paranoid.

There is not a lot to go on here but what I would say is that -
The Skum!Dray I played with stood behind the lines, but at least when they spoke they made an attempt. This kind of just seems lazy. Really don't know to be honest. If this is also Town!Dray then I guess I wouldn't mind lynching here if the content is never going to increase, but all in all I am always against LAL lynches on D1 based on the information it provides for the subsequent days (so yah, free info... lurk against me when you are skum).
I was going to reply you that I didn't agree with the lazyness, but Draynth has posted more after this and I think I can see what you're saying. There was a lot to skim but he focused almost entirely on Sando's pressure on him; in his scumgame he usually ignored what people thought about him.
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:56 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 368, Draynth wrote:
In post 345, pinturicchio wrote: Ok thanks Sando you can go back to your tvt with skitter if you want
Why do you think it's TvT?
Sando said he didn't think it was.
I was townreading skitter before the 1v1 with Sando (I've played two consecutive games with town!skitter and I've seen nothing that pinged me as "different"), and the way Sando approached the 1v1 seems to be coming from town; saying things like "this seems to be a TvS" is something that town would say in the heat of the moment; scum KNOWS if that's a TvS. I'm not convinced on town!Sando and I see that skitter has some pressure on her, but skitter had this same kind of pressure on Newbie 1859 and she was town there so idk
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 4:36 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 360, UglyDuck wrote:Draynth - town
Why is your conclusion that draynth is town given ?

--
In post 365, Sando wrote:
In post 357, skitter30 wrote:back to the draynth thing, I think that you're framing something NAI as being scummy.
So Pintu explicitly stated agreement with me and was clearly fishing for that sort of answer, so he already had it in mind. And UD has reiterated some of my points and some of yours.
Why exactly do you think it's me that's scummy and why do you seem to hold the view that someone should be incredibly definitive with their D1 scumreads
?
wrt pin - he asked the question but like if you think he was fishing for that sort of answer, you gave him the answer he wanted to hear. And if you think he was fishing for that answer, why didn't you point that out? Also I'm not sure if he was fishing for an answer so much as stating his opinion and asking others what their opinion was too

wrt ud - I mean, I'm not psychic? I can't call someone out for an argument they made before they made the argument

wrt bolded - I don't know what that means or where you think I'm doing that

--
In post 366, Draynth wrote:Could you give some examples? I've only played with TW once (PYP) and since I was scum that game I can't really compare that game and this one objectively.
He's played with and/or spectated a bunch of my games in the past few months, and more than once he's said that he respects my town game *a lot*.

in pyp, the following was his response to someone saying they wanted to lynch me in RVS before I even posted:
In post 15, the worst wrote:don't lynch skitter pls
shortly after I entered the thread before I'd really done anything:
In post 70, the worst wrote:anyway.........town!skitter is awesome so I will just try to resist reading her for now in the hope she skitters
when he's town he wants to work with me and wants to understand what I'm thinking and work things through with me

here: votes me for calling him scummy without engaging me about it at all. It's specifically the lack of engagement that's pinging me because that's not how town!him interacts with me.

Like instead of talking to me about it, he doesn't respond and hops on a wagon that someone else made, and like I just don't' see town!duck doing that at that point in the game given that I don't think he'd sorted me yet and he usually wants to work with me

--

@tyr: happy birthday :)
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:24 am

Post by AP »

In post 307, the worst wrote:btw if he is town here there's a curse. you can't lynch him after d1 or we die
Call me dense, but I don't understand this.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:55 am

Post by AP »

I don't see it myself. I only see it's his scumday, but I'll sheep...

VOTE: Happy Birthday, Yankee
YEAH BABY YEAH!
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 am

Post by AP »

I also wanted to ask: Are you a Yankee who is also a reaper? Or are a reaper whose main targets are yankees?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:17 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

I like Draynth so far. I think he's town.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:21 am

Post by pinturicchio »

In post 383, ceejayvinoya wrote:I like Draynth so far. I think he's town.
CJ I think I've scumread you in every single game I've seen you playing and this might not be the exception if you keep doing posts like this
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:23 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 360, UglyDuck wrote:also I am going to bed but will post more info in the am - this is where my notes are at for now:

ManWithNoName - null
skitter30 - skum
Espeonage - null
Sando - dependent on flip, but null
the worst - null
ceejayvinoya - no idea
TheYankeeReaper - town
pinturicchio - either town or fantastic skum. leaning on the town side.
Not_Mafia - no idea
AP - no idea
Draynth - town

* I said I would do more tomorrow so don't hold this post against me, just based off of brief re read I did to answer TW question *

If I were to throw two cents in I would say it is surprising (on this forum) no LAL concept has been brought up yet. But again, I will read more tomorrow and post it then.
Uhhh what is LAL?
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:24 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 384, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 383, ceejayvinoya wrote:I like Draynth so far. I think he's town.
CJ I think I've scumread you in every single game I've seen you playing and this might not be the exception if you keep doing posts like this
That's fine I'll get the hang of this one day :P
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Sando »

In post 385, ceejayvinoya wrote:Uhhh what is LAL?
Lynch All Lurkers
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 11:40 am

Post by Sando »

In post 379, skitter30 wrote:wrt ud - I mean, I'm not psychic? I can't call someone out for an argument they made before they made the argument

Yet you seem to want me to psychically know what Pintu's thoughts were...

Bolded - You think my thoughts on Draynth are a "framing", well Pintu has expressed the exact same thoughts and UD has confirmed some of them, and refuted others. What are your thoughts on the "framing" given Pintu thinks exactly the same? What are your thoughts on the "framing" now that UD has made his statement about it?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 11:48 am

Post by the worst »

In post 374, TheYankeeReaper wrote:
the worst wrote:
In post 363, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 304, ceejayvinoya wrote:Oh. Happy Birthday YankeeReaper! :P
Happy Birthday YankeeReaper!!!
Happy bday TYR!!
In post 363, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 304, ceejayvinoya wrote:Oh. Happy Birthday YankeeReaper! :P
Happy Birthday YankeeReaper!!!
tyty.

Still want you dead theworst, but thanks all the same :]
everyone I like wants me dead at some point, no hard feelings
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by AP »

In post 389, the worst wrote:no hard feelings
Poor flacid you :(
YEAH BABY YEAH!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 388, Sando wrote:
In post 379, skitter30 wrote:wrt ud - I mean, I'm not psychic? I can't call someone out for an argument they made before they made the argument

Yet you seem to want me to psychically know what Pintu's thoughts were...

Bolded - You think my thoughts on Draynth are a "framing", well Pintu has expressed the exact same thoughts and UD has confirmed some of them, and refuted others. What are your thoughts on the "framing" given Pintu thinks exactly the same? What are your thoughts on the "framing" now that UD has made his statement about it?
italics: no I don't. My point is in the italics in the following quote:
In post 365, Sando wrote:
In post 357, skitter30 wrote:back to the draynth thing, I think that you're framing something NAI as being scummy.
So Pintu explicitly stated agreement with me and was clearly fishing for that sort of answer, so he already had it in mind. And UD has reiterated some of my points and some of yours.
Why exactly do you think it's me that's scummy
and why do you seem to hold the view that someone should be incredibly definitive with their D1 scumreads?
You're basically telling me that you think I'm singling you out for being scummy when pin and ud had made similar arguments and that I hadn't talked about them.

wrt ud, I'm pointing out that his draynth read happened in - - I couldn't have talked about him because his read happened after my post. I wasn't like ignoring his read - it just didn't exist yet.

My thoughts on his draynth read *now* is that I don't understand much of anything written in , which is why I asked him to explain his draynth townread.

I think that pin just stated his opinion that he thinks draynth may be scummy and asked other people for their reads. I think that you took the oppurutnity to call him scummy for something that isn't AI.

Pin and ud have meta reasons for associating draynth lurking with draynth being scummy. You explicitly said your read wasn't meta-based, but that you think him lurking is scummy, and my point is that being busy irl isn't AI.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

In post 379, skitter30 wrote:
In post 360, UglyDuck wrote:Draynth - town
Why is your conclusion that draynth is town given ?
I did say why in the post - I think that he at least "tried" as skum. this seems different.
Sando
Sando
Mafia Scum
Sando
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Sando »

In post 391, skitter30 wrote:Pin and ud have meta reasons for associating draynth lurking with draynth being scummy. You explicitly said your read wasn't meta-based, but that you think him lurking is scummy, and my point is that being busy irl isn't AI.
It's almost like scum could
*gasp*
lie...
pinturicchio
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
pinturicchio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by pinturicchio »

Wait, what?? Scum can lie???? That's so unfair!
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

In post 258, AP wrote:
In post 248, TheYankeeReaper wrote:
In post 228, AP wrote:OK, serious read.. duckling is town

So far I've pegged 3 townies with some degree of confidence: Pintu, MWNN & tw

Next..
Can you tell the rest of the class why you're reading those three town?
I have my reasoning in a zip file. Let me unzip and get back to you.
Still waiting for this lols.
UglyDuck
UglyDuck
Goon
UglyDuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by UglyDuck »

This is where I am at in summary:

1) AP (Null/Skum) - Everything about him makes me want scream skum but it is based off of interactions of one game played. The way they leaned off of TW and then off seems quite like town to me, and then the way they are posting seems different than the AP I know.

2) ceejayvinoya (Null/Skum) - Definition of lazy/padding their posts. Pretty much RVS then has done nothing but bring up.... nothing.

3) Draynth (Town) - See previous post.

4) Espeonage (Null) - Has not done anything. Brought up multiball tactics after unvoting then revoted the same person which I guess is too dumb to be skummy - so null.

5) ManWithNoName - Either super town or super skum. going with super town at this point.

6) Not_Mafia - Was unhelpful when I played with them as skum, and is unhelpful now? Is this their meta? Really asking here, because players like that should just be policy lynched. Do they ever actually contribute anything... useful?

7) Pin - Not touching it. I think they are town in the first game they think I am town and I don't know what to do with that.

8) Sando - Interactions seem quite towny.

9) Skitter - Skum-a-souraus-rex.

10) TW - oh bro duck, how I hope you are town.

11) Yankee - No idea.

conclusions on my re reads. I will post details tomorrow. today was long.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Espeonage has been prodded.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

worst scum ceejay scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu May 17, 2018 1:57 am

Post by Draynth »

In post 379, skitter30 wrote:
In post 366, Draynth wrote:Could you give some examples? I've only played with TW once (PYP) and since I was scum that game I can't really compare that game and this one objectively.
He's played with and/or spectated a bunch of my games in the past few months, and more than once he's said that he respects my town game *a lot*.

in pyp, the following was his response to someone saying they wanted to lynch me in RVS before I even posted:
In post 15, the worst wrote:don't lynch skitter pls
shortly after I entered the thread before I'd really done anything:
In post 70, the worst wrote:anyway.........town!skitter is awesome so I will just try to resist reading her for now in the hope she skitters
when he's town he wants to work with me and wants to understand what I'm thinking and work things through with me

here: votes me for calling him scummy without engaging me about it at all. It's specifically the lack of engagement that's pinging me because that's not how town!him interacts with me.

Like instead of talking to me about it, he doesn't respond and hops on a wagon that someone else made, and like I just don't' see town!duck doing that at that point in the game given that I don't think he'd sorted me yet and he usually wants to work with me
This is a good point I think
Does anyone else have any experience with Town / Scum TW they want to share? I've only played one game which is the one mentioned above
In post 398, Not_Mafia wrote:worst scum ceejay scum
Are you going to explain anything this game?
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS

Return to “Completed Open Games”