Problems with the Queues

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Thu May 17, 2018 2:49 am

Post by profii »

Just to add my 2 cents.

I recently signed up for a load of games and over did it (work got busy and stuff as well)

So I decided once I clear the decks, I will just go for 1 at a time to keep it simple.

It took a bit of time for me to finish all the games, during which time, all the queues had changed and it was quite unclear where I needed to go as the new and old threads were co-existing and I couldn't tell if sign ups were overspilling from the old thread and likely to fire soon or if there was just a load of empty games.

I don't think the Newbie queue was in such need for SE/ICs at the time because I didn't see that setup firing any time soon and just avoided it - only when I came in this thread I thought to myself I like the Newbie matrix thingy, I'll put my name in as an SE

So in summary my points are:

Anything to keep the queues tidy and clear would be beneficial.
If the queues get into a position like needing the SE/IC slots - maybe a forum announcement would help - once I get into a game, I basically just go to the subscription bookmark and occasional speakeasy/maf dis topic so I miss a lot of the comms.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”